[Discussion] GOU ~Himetachi no Sengoku~

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 8th, '11, 01:33

futarichan wrote:Anyway, found the alternative link (watch) from Gou' s forum @ baidu (thank to 禾灵惜) :w00t:
Part 1: 110521 向井理と行く戦国_1
Part 2: 110521 向井理と行く戦国_2
Thank you so much for the streaming links, futari!!^v^
It's not HD, but I'll live with it :roll

KJ77

Post by KJ77 » Jul 9th, '11, 02:38

:-) arigato ne furatichan for the links. I will watch it.

randomly checked D-Addicts, I saw futarichan post lots about of hatsu dono fictures and news. so I taught you like her much, right?

gou-dono and hidetada-sama fictures make me curious. can't wait to watch the episode about their relathioship and faith to be together. :-)

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 11th, '11, 00:04

Ashida Mana as Sen-hime, Gou and Hidetada's first daughter! :cheers:

Sen-hime's wedding:

Sen-hime got married when she was 7, finally for once, NHK got the age right :mrgreen:
(I just wish Mana is allowed to play the teenage-Senhime too :P Muri ka...)

Ashida Mana as Sen-hime will appear in Episode 37 and 38, airing on Sep 25 and Oct 2.

source:
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20110 ... nannex-ent
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20110 ... 7-oric-ent
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20110 ... mantan-ent

Yes, I agree it's weird that Ashida Mana would play Chacha, and then Sen-hime. If only Mana acted child-Gou, that would've make more sense. But I guess that was NHK's miscalculation. But, I prefer Mana as Sen-hime, because Sen-hime's role requires more of an acting performance in a historically accurate plot, compared to a child threatening her mother that she wants to kill herself, which was a fiction plot :whistling: Not to mention, Ashida Mana resembles Mukai Osamu more than Tokito Saburo (Azai Nagamasa) :P

With Mana-chan, Gou and Sen-hime's journey from Edo to Osaka, would be interesting to see.

But, in any case, NHK does admit they're (desperately?) hoping for "Taiga-standard" high ratings by casting Mana again :mrgreen:

Just don't tell me, they're casting Suzuki Fuku (Mana's costar in Marumo) as Toyotomi Hideyori (Chacha's son) :lol

Comment on Senhime's wedding story:
Senhime's wedding story is one of my fav among Tokugawa's well-known stories. Ieyasu ordered Senhime to marry Hideyori although she's still 7, in this adaptation, Gou would definitely oppose this idea and face Ieyasu. And then, Gou is pregnant with a 4th child and she had to beg Hidetada to let her go to Kyoto, to accompany Senhime. I'm really looking forward to these scenes^^
Senhime and Hideyori's separation during the Osaka Siege would be very touching too. That's why I wish Mana can play the teen-Senhime as well :P

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 11th, '11, 03:15

A picture of Senhime and Toyotomi Hideyori's wedding... such a cute bride and groom! :D

Hideyori will be acted by child actor, Takeda Katsuto (who was also in RYOMADEN):

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 11th, '11, 03:28

Credit: Baidu

KJ77

Post by KJ77 » Jul 12th, '11, 03:40

With Mana-chan, Gou and Sen-hime's journey from Edo to Osaka, would be interesting to see.

Comment on Senhime's wedding story:
Senhime's wedding story is one of my fav among Tokugawa's well-known stories. Ieyasu ordered Senhime to marry Hideyori although she's still 7, in this adaptation, Gou would definitely oppose this idea and face Ieyasu. And then, Gou is pregnant with a 4th child and she had to beg Hidetada to let her go to Kyoto, to accompany Senhime. I'm really looking forward to these scenes^^
Senhime and Hideyori's separation during the Osaka Siege would be very touching too. That's why I wish Mana can play the teen-Senhime as well :P
[/quote]

from that view. so sen-hime an others hime had short time to be together with their parents and brother, especially their gou-mother. :pale: and yet sen-hime had good relathioship with the next shogunate lemitsu, her little brother. she is such strong and big heart person. love by her grandfather, her father and her daughter in-law. :salut: :salut: :salut:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 12th, '11, 04:35

KJ77 wrote:from that view. so sen-hime an others hime had short time to be together with their parents and brother, especially their gou-mother. :pale:
Apparently yes :( We won't get to see Gou-Hidetada's all 7 children gathers. Sen-hime have only played together with her 2 little sisters until she was 7. Tama-hime got married at 3. And the 4th hime was immediately adopted by Gou's sister, Hatsu, as she can't have a child. The 3rd hime, Katsu-hime, spent time together with her 2 little brothers and 1 little sister, until she was 10, when she got married.

In 2000 taiga, AOI, Gou begged Hidetada for not finding a wet nurse for Kunimatsu (Tokugawa Tadanaga), their 6th child(2nd son), because just only this once she wants to actually become a mother, raising and educating the child herself, as their princesses were married off in young age, and their 1st son, Iemitsu, is under his wetnurse, Kasuga-no-tsubone's care. As a result, Kunimatsu was really spoiled and loved by Gou, which caused the brothers' rivalry and fight between Iemitsu and Tadanaga in the later years.

Actually, rather than the Azai three sisters' life, I prefer NHK to focus on Gou-Hidetada's children's stories, seem like they're more interesting to be made as a drama XD

KJ77

Post by KJ77 » Jul 12th, '11, 19:19

Apparently yes :( We won't get to see Gou-Hidetada's all 7 children gathers. Sen-hime have only played together with her 2 little sisters until she was 7. Tama-hime got married at 3. And the 4th hime was immediately adopted by Gou's sister, Hatsu, as she can't have a child. The 3rd hime, Katsu-hime, spent time together with her 2 little brothers and 1 little sister, until she was 10, when she got married.

In 2000 taiga, AOI, Gou begged Hidetada for not finding a wet nurse for Kunimatsu (Tokugawa Tadanaga), their 6th child(2nd son), because just only this once she wants to actually become a mother, raising and educating the child herself, as their princesses were married off in young age, and their 1st son, Iemitsu, is under his wetnurse, Kasuga-no-tsubone's care. As a result, Kunimatsu was really spoiled and loved by Gou, which caused the brothers' rivalry and fight between Iemitsu and Tadanaga in the later years.

Actually, rather than the Azai three sisters' life, I prefer NHK to focus on Gou-Hidetada's children's stories, seem like they're more interesting to be made as a drama XD
[/quote]
so kana........ :roll , gou-hidatada children's stories seem more complicated and interesting to be a drama. since lemitsu takugawa as the last shogun of tokugawa shogunate era (which had been lead for 250 years). I really looking forward to the next episode of gou himetachi, hope it will be more focuses on tokugawa story. :D

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 12th, '11, 23:14

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 13th, '11, 12:52

Gou & Hidetada :wub:

Mukai Osamu talks abt Gou and Hidetada's relationship.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 13th, '11, 13:53

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 14th, '11, 03:27

Clearer pic.

Credit:Baidu

ailuros

Post by ailuros » Jul 14th, '11, 03:40

^
lovely!!!!!
Can't wait to see the episode!!!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 14th, '11, 04:16

bmwracer wrote:Clearer pic.

Credit:Baidu
Thank you!! :cheers: Pls share if you also find the clearer scan of the other one I posted yesterday :P

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 14th, '11, 05:16

yanie wrote:Thank you!! :cheers: Pls share if you also find the clearer scan of the other one I posted yesterday :P
Sure thing. :thumright:

r3nDo7

Post by r3nDo7 » Jul 14th, '11, 20:31

wuhuuuuyyy....can't wait to see this episode!! :wub:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 14th, '11, 23:33

A Japan Times article "Will heartthrob Mukai shine as the shogun?"
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/ ... 715r1.html

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 18th, '11, 08:44

The Beginning of Gou and Hidetada's Romance preview:
http://www9.nhk.or.jp/go/movie/tatsukonoheya06.html
Wai! So happy the scene where Hidetada made Gou choked made it to the drama's script! :cheers: Aww... they're having meals separately so far, like that *v* heheh... Osamu said in a radio interview that it takes quite a long time until Gou and Hidetada draws closer. Even after their first child was born, they still have some kind of distance. Aaahh... sou, sou, that "distance" nee... Well, I hope they don't have that distance anymore after the Sekigahara battle ^v^ Can't wait for next week! Gou-Hidetada-Sada scene, yay!

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Jul 18th, '11, 12:45

yanie wrote:The Beginning of Gou and Hidetada's Romance preview:
http://www9.nhk.or.jp/go/movie/tatsukonoheya06.html
DL : http://www.mediafire.com/?8ymyo4id7tdwzom

GOU ep.26 >> Hidekatsu-sama :cry:
When things heat up he had to die. Otsukare-sama. Really feel sorry for Gou that Sadako had the same thing happen to her :-( Also their cute relationship between Hidekatsu-Hidetsugu never shown until ep26. Should shown how deep their character, making them more likeable, making more impact.

Watch GOU ep 27: HERE or HERE(usually available for 3-4 days)
Next one would be Hidetsugu time :pale: Hideyoshi getting older getting more evil :P
Baby Sadako sugoku kawaii~ :wub: and Hidetada said something that make Ieyasu hit his guard :roll
GOU x Sadako :wub: :wub:

with nanny

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 18th, '11, 13:31

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 18th, '11, 14:50

Thank you so much! :cheers:

KJ77

Post by KJ77 » Jul 18th, '11, 22:24

DL : http://www.mediafire.com/?8ymyo4id7tdwzom

Arigato gozaimasu.

Watch GOU ep 27: HERE or HERE(usually available for 3-4 days)

mo ichido thank you

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 19th, '11, 14:03

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 20th, '11, 07:35

:wub:

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jul 20th, '11, 08:39

yanie wrote::wub:

they look great together as a pair! thanks for posting.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 20th, '11, 10:33

Mukai Osamu X Ueno Juri Cross Talk translation:
http://tokugawa-gou.livejournal.com/11889.html

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 21st, '11, 01:20

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 24th, '11, 05:00

Just finished watching Episode 21 with subtitles (TV broadcast).

Good episode, but a very predictable ending. :(

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 26th, '11, 03:21

Image Image

samasta93

Post by samasta93 » Jul 26th, '11, 03:23

ahhh... I really like the scene where Gou and Hidetada were talking when Sada approached them and she asked Hidetada whether he is her chichi-ue or not~ it's a very sweet moment~! I love it~ hahaha~~ :roll :lol

plus... Mukai Osamu as Hidetada is really charming~ I like his adorable eyes expression~~~

I wish I could find Osamu's pictures as Hidetada~~ I'm dying of it coz I rarely can find it~~~~~~~ T.T

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jul 26th, '11, 04:35

bmwracer wrote:Just finished watching Episode 21 with subtitles (TV broadcast).

this might be the wrong place to ask, but I'm wondering if you're still providing the soft subtitles for the rest of the epis like you did a while ago? I got stuck at ep19.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 26th, '11, 04:46

avieamber wrote:

this might be the wrong place to ask, but I'm wondering if you're still providing the soft subtitles for the rest of the epis like you did a while ago? I got stuck at ep19.
Sorry, I wasn't providing the softsubs: I was only posting the broadcast hardsub version... :sweat:

Avallac'h was ripping the subs from it and creating the softsubs... He's been on vacation for the last couple of weeks, so no softsubs until he gets back. :)

See his post: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... tm#1402523

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jul 26th, '11, 05:14

bmwracer wrote:
avieamber wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't providing the softsubs: I was only posting the broadcast hardsub version... :sweat:

Avallac'h was ripping the subs from it and creating the softsubs... He's been on vacation for the last couple of weeks, so no softsubs until he gets back. :)

oh sorry...ok! Shall wait till he gets back. I'm just worried it got dropped or sth. :cheers:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 26th, '11, 13:47

avieamber wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
avieamber wrote:

oh sorry...ok! Shall wait till he gets back. I'm just worried it got dropped or sth. :cheers:
Actually, he just got back... Softsubs for Episodes 20 and 21 are done: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96468.htm :thumright:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 27th, '11, 02:43

New Upcoming Cast

Ashida Mana: Sen-hime ( Ep37-38 )

Ono Harunaga: Takeda Shinji (predicted Ep31~)
Chacha's wetnurse's son, same age with Chacha and very close to Chacha (was rumored of having an affair with Chacha)

Lady Oba: Kaga Mariko (Ep32~)
Hidetada's wetnurse, have a bad relationship with Gou(in the drama)
The actress played Toshiie's mother in the 2002 taiga, Toshiie to Matsu.

Lady Kasuga: Tomita Yasuko (Ep38~)
Gou and Hidetada's first son, Iemitsu's wetnurse. Depicted having a rivalry relationship with Gou in the Inner Palace (Ooku) in many adaptations.

Really looking forward to Takeda Shinji's appearance!^v^

KJ77

Post by KJ77 » Jul 27th, '11, 03:32

yanie wrote:New Upcoming Cast

Ashida Mana: Sen-hime ( Ep37-38 )

Ono Harunaga: Takeda Shinji (predicted Ep31~)
Chacha's wetnurse's son, same age with Chacha and very close to Chacha (was rumored of having an affair with Chacha)

Lady Oba: Kaga Mariko (Ep32~)
Hidetada's wetnurse, have a bad relationship with Gou(in the drama)
The actress played Toshiie's mother in the 2002 taiga, Toshiie to Matsu.

Lady Kasuga: Tomita Yasuko (Ep38~)
Gou and Hidetada's first son, Iemitsu's wetnurse. Depicted having a rivalry relationship with Gou in the Inner Palace (Ooku) in many adaptations.

Really looking forward to Takeda Shinji's appearance!^v^

:-) really looking forward to this appereancess. arigatho

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 27th, '11, 12:12

Juri-chan and Mukai-kun are in many magazine promoting the wedding episode next week ^_^

Sen-hime is born! :w00t:

Lol, Juri-chan seems heavy for him :mrgreen:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 27th, '11, 13:39

^ Lucky bugger, that Mukai.

KJ77

Post by KJ77 » Jul 27th, '11, 17:52

dunno, just looking for holding hand ficture that mukai face look happy and juri chan just as always cool expression with natural beauty. :roll :roll :roll

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 28th, '11, 03:53

Image Image

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Jul 28th, '11, 10:10

^^ I wish there no that blue curtain, kinda distracting but~ still... really looked like new couple :wub:

wow, just realized Mukai-kun really tall! :w00t:
If anyone want Tatsuko no Heya (TV version) >> better one from web version go here

#05 : http://www.mediafire.com/?gi31y5p9o1y0e9s
#06 : http://www.mediafire.com/?9jf98xjyks2dx3k

some old videos from nhk web (web ripped)
Gou Travelogue - Hira Takehiro : http://www.mediafire.com/?q8ykal5ydumlw1v
Gou Travelogue - AKIRA : http://www.mediafire.com/?rctq1im75rviaer

ep28: Hidetsugu-sama :cry: One by one Toyotomi will go down :O
Older Hideyoshi getting more evil, getting loss eyebrow :pale: Means evil = no eyebrow :mrgreen: No, the make-up team did great job, he really did looked scary :|
Also really love sadako-hidetada chichi-ue scene. Kawai no~ :wub:

chichi-ue desuka? :wub:

ee... :O

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 2nd, '11, 04:16

KJ77

Post by KJ77 » Aug 2nd, '11, 05:18

bmwracer wrote:Image
:

:roll :roll :roll suki desu.......

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Aug 2nd, '11, 10:24

^^ from http://www.nhk.or.jp/navi/wonder/gou.html :-)

Gou Diary 12: 上野樹里 x 向井理
http://www9.nhk.or.jp/go/diary/20110731.html

Image Image

IDK why ove this picture the most... maybe cause this exactly how I imagine their house would be :wub:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 2nd, '11, 13:58

futarichan wrote:Image

IDK why ove this picture the most... maybe cause this exactly how I imagine their house would be :wub:
The two of them look bored. :P

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Aug 2nd, '11, 14:51

^^ :lol I saw it as they just hang out in one afternoon, drink ocha, just spent time of time together without burden at all, without any problem. Just share good time and good life :wub:

mazerius1st

Post by mazerius1st » Aug 2nd, '11, 20:40

I do not know if this is the correct place to post this but can someone reupload the raw files for episodes 22 & 25 because they are not working.

thx in advance.

KJ77

Post by KJ77 » Aug 2nd, '11, 20:53

futarichan wrote:^^ :lol I saw it as they just hang out in one afternoon, drink ocha, just spent time of time together without burden at all, without any problem. Just share good time and good life :wub:

:O what do you mean? they hang out together? could you re-tell it clearly?

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 3rd, '11, 06:42

KJ77,
Don't you ever hang out with your friends? Just play a little music and eat a little food and drink
a little drink. Talk about nothing or not talk....Easy time.

KJ77

Post by KJ77 » Aug 3rd, '11, 13:43

Peggy wrote:KJ77,
Don't you ever hang out with your friends? Just play a little music and eat a little food and drink
a little drink. Talk about nothing or not talk....Easy time.
soka... it's that futari means, it about the ficture, I got it, but for me it just look like a couple who just get boring from each other, they exist in their own world.

I just imagine in their real life both of mukai and ueno hang out together to just make good friend or to......... :D :D :D can't imagine it. to beautiful in mind 8)

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 7th, '11, 23:22

r3nDo7

Post by r3nDo7 » Aug 8th, '11, 01:11

just watch ep 30...my 2nd fav episode so far^^ love Gou expression in the end...she's so pretty even when she's crying :wub:
Last edited by r3nDo7 on Aug 12th, '11, 01:19, edited 1 time in total.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 11th, '11, 04:35

Peasant work.

KJ77

Post by KJ77 » Aug 11th, '11, 12:46

:O what about the ficture? why hidetada-sama and gou-sama become a farmer? which episode it will be air? look like an ordinary husband and wife? suki desu........... :lol

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 11th, '11, 13:37

LOL, according to the article, this is a scene from Ep34, will be airing on Sep 4th.

When Ieyasu ordered Hidetada to lead 38,000 army to Sekigahara, Hidetada complained to Gou that he really don't want to go to battle. Gou comment, "Then let's just escape from this castle together, and become farmers!". And so, Hidetada imagined them together doing farmworks :lol

r3nDo7

Post by r3nDo7 » Aug 11th, '11, 16:15

really like this imaginary's thing :lol

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 12th, '11, 03:48

From the Go web site.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 12th, '11, 14:47

New cast has been announced! As I've mentioned before,

Kaga Mariko as Oba-no-Tsubone (Lady Oba), Hidetada's wet nurse, appear starting Ep32

Takeda Shinji as Ono Harunaga, Chacha's wetnurse's son/Chacha's childhood friend/Hideyori's right-hand man, appear starting Ep36

Tomita Yasuko as Fuku, later known as Kasuga-no-Tsubone (Lady Kasuga), Iemitsu(Gou-Hidetada's first son)'s wet nurse, Gou's biggest rival in Ooku, appear starting Ep38
She reached the top position in Ooku during the reign of the 3rd shogun, Iemitsu^^

Due to the cancellation of episode broadcast after the earthquake in March, GOU's episode number has been reduced to 46. (originally 47) So the final episode will be extended into 73-mins episode.

source: http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20110 ... 2-oric-ent

Gankooyaji

Post by Gankooyaji » Aug 12th, '11, 15:27

Thanks for the update!

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 12th, '11, 15:58

yanie wrote:Due to the cancellation of episode broadcast after the earthquake in March, GOU's episode number has been reduced to 46. (originally 47) So the final episode will be extended into 73-mins episode.
Ugh.

That means the local broadcast station will cut it into two 36.5 minute episodes... :pale:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 13th, '11, 22:51

Had lunch at my usual sushi place and found out that the brother-in-law of the owner is apparently a descendant of Oda Nobunaga... :shocked:

I need to verify this with the owner's daughter, who works there part time....

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 14th, '11, 06:38

Episode 24 with English hardsubs is now available: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_98260.htm :)

Gankooyaji

Post by Gankooyaji » Aug 14th, '11, 09:51

Thanks 'racer!
BTW, there are probably millions of Oda Nobunaga descendants around today, so finding one in California is probably not that unusual. On the other hand, it's unusual that he knows it -- how many people can trace back to a 16th century ancestor?
Along the same lines, I think that's why I like the travelogues -- they give you a sense that these were real people, maybe not exactly like they're portrayed, but real nevertheless.
Next step: finding a Gou descendant and seeing if she looks like Juri-chan :D

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 14th, '11, 15:51

Gankooyaji wrote:Thanks 'racer!
BTW, there are probably millions of Oda Nobunaga descendants around today, so finding one in California is probably not that unusual. On the other hand, it's unusual that he knows it -- how many people can trace back to a 16th century ancestor?
Along the same lines, I think that's why I like the travelogues -- they give you a sense that these were real people, maybe not exactly like they're portrayed, but real nevertheless.
Good point. :thumright:

LOL, that'll be much more difficult... Juri-chan is one in a million... Or maybe a billion. :wub:

ices56

Post by ices56 » Aug 15th, '11, 08:00

LOL, that'll be much more difficult... Juri-chan is one in a million... Or maybe a billion. :wub:
how come you are sure Juri chan is not Gou descendant ! :roll there might have been some distant connection no one will even know....

well, i was saying it felt a bit weird to see 10/14 year old princesses being portrayed by such mature actresses. :whistling:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 15th, '11, 13:49

ices56 wrote:
how come you are sure Juri chan is not Gou descendant ! :roll there might have been some distant connection no one will even know....
That would be an interesting genealogy project for someone. :)

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 15th, '11, 19:21

jewellaable

Post by jewellaable » Aug 20th, '11, 11:35

I'm just the newbie about Japanese history and Taiga Drama, coz I used to watch only Atsu Hime. I really love both of these Taiga Drama. As well as I'm one of who follows and admires Juri chan's performance. Even though some Japanese criticisms of Gou haven't gone well, Actually, I think Gou makes more easily and pleasantly me watch the Japanese history drama than Atsu hime (I know some kinda historical stories aren't always true), especially someone (like me) who never had knowledge about Japanese language or history. I bet if Gou broadcasts in other Asian countries, it'll be hit and have a lot of viewers.

I'd not like to see Gou cut to 46. I think Gou's story after she was married with Hidetada that it was extremely tension, and I'm looking forward to the women in Ooku fighting each other, actually Gou and her third son's wet nurse.

Anyway, Thanks everyone in this topic for updating the news of Gou :D :D :D

enggrrl

Post by enggrrl » Aug 21st, '11, 02:31

I love this drama. I watch it twice, once on air, and again with subtitles.

I do laugh at the fact that they aged Hideyoshi (grey hair, changing facial hair) but that everyone else looks almost the same (hair styles for Gou and her sisters, excepted). Especially Ieyasu, who seemed older than Hideyoshi when the show started, and now seems younger.

Epi. 31:
I'm going to miss Hideyoshi. I think the actor was amazing and I think the character was a great foil for Gou.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 21st, '11, 11:54

*just watched Ep32 on NHK*

Waaaaai! My new favorite character, Oba-no-tsubone!! :cheers: She's one creepy old woman, and that is why she's so awesome! haha~ Can't wait for more Oba vs Gou scenes! ^v^ The background music when Oba appears, it reminds me so much of FujiTV's OOKU series BGMs :mrgreen:

Now that Gou is in the Tokugawa family, and with the events leading to Sekigahara battle, things are getting exciting! :thumright: Hope the rating goes up too^^

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Aug 22nd, '11, 10:52

Tatsuko no Heya #07

Image :lol

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?v80tc3tithzb9t2
Ieyasu vs Mitsunari (via Hidetada)

Gou vs Oba

Image :mrgreen:
SS

Hatsu-sama in the end :lol
Watch ep 32 HERE@daum

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 23rd, '11, 19:22

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 24th, '11, 04:06

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 28th, '11, 06:45

Episode 26 with English hardsubs is now out: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_98697.htm :thumright:

jewellaable

Post by jewellaable » Aug 28th, '11, 15:01

Thank you for episode 26 in English subtitle.

I can't read Japanese, so please translate some pictures here if you have more time. However, just pictures is so interesting.

I saw photos in next episode at NHK site. It's really thrilling for battle, especially Gou and Hidetada.