Coffee Prince Number One Shop (MBC, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 20th, '11, 15:24

Jazzapple, celebrities always get their teeth fixed. Straightened, whitened, perfected. In S.Korea, having your whole face rearranged is "normal".

I find Yoon Eun Hye a stunning woman and frankly find her more beautiful than most of these women always labeled as "goddesses" in articles.
She is a talented actress, a professional and very charming. But yes, she doesn't look enough like a plastic manhwa character, like most like em.

Jazzapple

Post by Jazzapple » Jul 20th, '11, 17:24

Orion1986 wrote:Jazzapple, celebrities always get their teeth fixed. Straightened, whitened, perfected. In S.Korea, having your whole face rearranged is "normal".
That makes someone's teeth fake? :lol
God, in my country 75% of the teens get their teeth fixed. When you don't get your teeth fixed while they're crooked, people are looking at you like: "What the... :crazy: "
And I have to say, many teens here have crooked teeth.

I also got my teeth perfected after my braces (they were polished until they had the same length. I wish I could explain it better). Not because I asked for it, but because it's a standard procedure that my orthodontist does (and half of my town goes there).

And no, I don't live in Monaco, I live in Belgium where we have great health care, so we get the most of the money back. I even know a family that doesn't have that much money, and both of their daughters had braces.

So I guess 75% of my schoolmates have fake teeth.
I'm sorry, that sound ridiculous to me. For me they only enhanced our teeth, they didn't pull them out and putted some fake ones in our mouth. :lol

Myxale

Post by Myxale » Jul 20th, '11, 20:04

^ Had a brace too in Highschool.
But thats not what we meant.
Enhancing the beauty or straightening the teeth is one thing.

But some go as far as to remove their natural teeth and replace then all with ceramics, for they see it as aesthetically pleasing -To the point that the gums turn gray instead pink and the way the teeth sit and look, feels quite unnatural. Uncanny-valley anyone? The entertainment Industry in S-Korea is for hardliner.
It's about those that go too far.

Anyway back o topic Coffee Prince is great!

Jazzapple

Post by Jazzapple » Jul 20th, '11, 20:08

Myxale wrote:^ Had a brace too in Highschool.
But thats not what we meant.
Enhancing the beauty or straightening the teeth is one thing.

But some go as far as to remove their natural teeth and replace then all with ceramics, for they see it as aesthetically pleasing -To the point that the gums turn gray instead pink and the way the teeth sit and look, feels quite unnatural. Uncanny-valley anyone? The entertainment Industry in S-Korea is for hardliner.
It's about those that go too far.

Anyway back o topic Coffee Prince is great!
That's crazy ****. O_o

el_canuck

Post by el_canuck » Jul 25th, '11, 19:55

Is this a dentist convention or a chat on Coffee Prince.

I always hoped the KDrama would take a hint from Japan and run a two night 2hr special and have a good ending/marriage on Coffee Prince. We have all read how they finished to get Gong Yoo off to the army could have probably gone one more episode. I think the special would be a hit.

I know, "dream on".

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Jul 30th, '11, 00:45

el_canuck wrote:Is this a dentist convention or a chat on Coffee Prince.

I always hoped the KDrama would take a hint from Japan and run a two night 2hr special and have a good ending/marriage on Coffee Prince. We have all read how they finished to get Gong Yoo off to the army could have probably gone one more episode. I think the special would be a hit.
Didn't this show get an extension? I don't remember it was so long ago. Although it recently was on tv here.

But I wouldn't want to see a special, just to see a 'happily ever after' ending.

el_canuck

Post by el_canuck » Jul 30th, '11, 02:05

The extension was from 16 to 17 episodes, but they had Gong Yoo's induction in the army coming up real fast.

awesomedanielle

Post by awesomedanielle » Jan 17th, '12, 17:42

can anyone please seed this show on torrent? T.T am I the only one suffering here?

Cloe

Where to find Coffee Prince HD

Post by Cloe » May 2nd, '18, 12:34

Hello there! :-)
I'm new in here and in Korean culture, dramas, pop etc.
I would like to ask you something please and i hope it's in the right thread, if it isn't please someone move this to the right one.
Does anyone know where i can find Coffee Prince all 18 episodes in HD quality? Preferably all together.
Please say yes...!! :unsure: :cry:

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: Where to find Coffee Prince HD

Post by Keiko1981 » May 2nd, '18, 16:20

Coffee Prince (and many other dramas) 540p and 720p can be found at 540p-ZASK at Pastebin.

I suggest you use a download manager like Jdownloader
No need to click links and skip ads and "other unwanted stuff".

1. Copy the download URL
2. Paste into Jdownloader
3. Select what you want

The above also works for YouTube and Dailymotion.

Cloe

Re: Where to find Coffee Prince HD

Post by Cloe » May 2nd, '18, 18:54

Oh thank you sooo much! I will try this right away!
I found that the Dramacool site has it to watch online. I tried to download the videos but for some episodes the links are broken and i can't even find a video downloader that can download from this site :cry:
Is this such a rare series? Had difficulty to find it from the start.

Edit: Found the Coffee prince at Pastebin, thank you soooo sooo much, you are saviour!!! :w00t: :wub: :wub:

April4Cheetah

Re: Coffee Prince Number One Shop (MBC, 2007)

Post by April4Cheetah » Sep 21st, '18, 04:46

Can you please be more specific on how to get Jdownloader and what links you found for coffee prince that you put in it please?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: Coffee Prince Number One Shop (MBC, 2007)

Post by Keiko1981 » Sep 21st, '18, 04:55

[mention]April4Cheetah[/mention]
Can no longer post links directly in the forum.

Just Google: Jdownloader
and see the first search result.