My Girl (SBS, 2005/6)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 2nd, '07, 02:48

mahsuri1284 wrote:Wasn't her hair down at the end of ep. 14 / beginning of ep. 15 when Gong Chan stopped at the red light and she crossed the road with the tourists ?
You're right! :lol sooo... she only had her hair down when she was "down" in her love life... :whistling:
Btw - since we're talking hair here, I think she had different hairstyle at different places. When in Jeju Island, it's one style. When she's gone to Seoul, it's another style and after that 2 years lapse, she's got another style :P
After a while the one that made her look like olive oil (from popeye the sailor...yes, i know, it's an almost obscure and pretty old reference but alas! only that comes to mind) with the single bun at the side in the back of her head made me chuckle a lot :D

mayva

Post by mayva » Feb 2nd, '07, 17:00

This is one of the best series that I've seen. It is one that I can watch over and over again along side with Samsoon, My Love Patzi and Full House. I guess my interests just shifts more towards romantic comedy.

kurenai_19

Post by kurenai_19 » Feb 3rd, '07, 17:57

My Girl is really a nice show but I don't really like the ending........................anyway this is one of the ncer drama..........easier to watch than those crying type

QNSpider

Post by QNSpider » Feb 4th, '07, 20:49

One of the best Korean romance dramas. Very amusing characters, quite an interesting storyline. The ending was confusing to me and perhaps too abrupt...but it was good to see Gong-chan chase Yoo-rin like that (I love to see men chasing the women instead of vise versa). Lee Da Hae did a great job portraying Joo Yoo-rin. Too bad she hasn't been acting since. Lee Dong Wook was okay at some parts in the show, but not as good as Lee Da Hae in my opinion. And he stopped acting too, didn't he? (Maybe he ran off with the lead actress in secret? Haha....)

And the soundtrack is so addictive. I love it.

Oh, as much as many may beg to differ, Seo Jung-woo really annoyed me.

veracious

Post by veracious » Feb 5th, '07, 10:40

The soundtrack is addictive! I especially love the techno/rap style songs off it, as much as it embarrasses me to listen to them as I'm typically more of a rock girl. :D

I loved this drama. The comedy was excellent, Yoo Rin was a fantastic heroine, I loved the constant parody/spoof bits the drama had going and though I usually dislike the third and fourth wheels to the drama's main pair, I really liked Jung Woo, even at the end. I also loved how he and Gong Chan were able to remain friends even though they both loved the same girl...

Here's what confused me about the ending.. It was clear it was another one of those parody things (the real grand-daughter & her boyfriend that is) but what was it referring to, anybody know?

mahsuri1284

Post by mahsuri1284 » Feb 6th, '07, 01:43

veracious wrote:Here's what confused me about the ending.. It was clear it was another one of those parody things (the real grand-daughter & her boyfriend that is) but what was it referring to, anybody know?
The actor + actress who played the granddaughter & her husband were the couple from another Korean drama "Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang" directed by the same director of "My Girl".

See here ... 8)
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_11100.htm

veracious

Post by veracious » Feb 6th, '07, 09:33

mahsuri1284 wrote: The actor + actress who played the granddaughter & her husband were the couple from another Korean drama "Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang" directed by the same director of "My Girl".

See here ... 8)
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_11100.htm
Thanks! I figured it was a reference to some drama I had not yet seen. Cool to know. :)

EpikLow

Post by EpikLow » Feb 7th, '07, 01:38

HAHA this one was of my first drama's! It was going pretty good but i think she should have been with lee jun ki!!...even though he has girlish fetures lolz. but this was a good drama!! everyone should see it lolz.

aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » Feb 8th, '07, 10:15

I love this korean drama this is one of my favorite.. love Gong chan and Yoo rin they are so cute together!! this is really a great drama

hoalan

Post by hoalan » Feb 13th, '07, 23:03

The "Obvious Song" or "Carot Song"

http://kr.kids.yahoo.com/comicsong/cs08/

Enjoy!

--hoalan

kawaiineemei

Post by kawaiineemei » Apr 2nd, '07, 14:35

ringtone pls??

ISWAKrocks

Post by ISWAKrocks » Apr 2nd, '07, 14:44

Spike23 wrote:
zdoon wrote:That Lee Jun Ki guy was in the movie The Hotel Venus.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/ ... d04c4a.jpg[/img]

I never thought he looked female in the movie, but he reminds me of a bishounen anime character in this drama.
He isn't ugly or super handsome, he leans towards the female side lol
looks like a hybrid of male/female

lol HYBRID!! :D LMAO

kezsh

Post by kezsh » Apr 3rd, '07, 12:53

[/b]I'm just totally addicted to this series!!! :wub: the best I have ever seen on screen.. The chemistry, plot, soundtracks, characters and coversations ->> totally perfect!! :wub:

lilxchinesegrl

Post by lilxchinesegrl » Apr 5th, '07, 02:26

my 2nd time watching it.. and i just realized that the grandaughter & her husband is the couple from delightful girl Chun Hyang!!! that was a cute surprise.. i cant believe all this time i didn't notice

crimmy

Post by crimmy » Apr 7th, '07, 10:48

Hey guys.. I was wondering if you guys know where i can find the instrumental song that plays during most sad moments in the drama? The one thats all "la la la la" o_o I hope you guys understand me X_X

enajz77

Post by enajz77 » Apr 10th, '07, 08:41

i luv MY GIRL. Very funny (make me laugh very much) and romantic also. I love the actor Lee Dong Wook. He and Lee Da Hae are so sweet and perfect to be together.
This drama is my fav drama after FULL HOUSE ! :wub:

meikei

Post by meikei » Apr 12th, '07, 02:06

This one is indeed one of my favorites! The chemistry between the leads were so good. It can make you cry and smile at the same time.

roygvib

Post by roygvib » Jul 10th, '07, 22:44

loved it so much that i made an mvid - link -

hope the lead pair act together again.

itsjenny

Post by itsjenny » Jul 11th, '07, 06:36

I loved this drama so much! and LDW is soo cute!

gryffindorkylie

Post by gryffindorkylie » Aug 21st, '07, 03:56

Is this show uploaded onto BT?
Last edited by gryffindorkylie on Aug 21st, '07, 04:07, edited 1 time in total.

emrams

Post by emrams » Aug 21st, '07, 04:01

Is this show ever going to be uploaded?
No, it's liscensed: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_44451.htm
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Licensed_KDramas
It was a way long time ago, but I guess you missed out.

aznxmac

Post by aznxmac » Sep 23rd, '07, 17:57

can anyone send me the subtitle files please?

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 23rd, '07, 18:29

aznxmac wrote:can anyone send me the subtitle files please?
check the subtitle index.. :-)

aznxmac

Post by aznxmac » Sep 23rd, '07, 19:41

thank you!

miyukigrg

Post by miyukigrg » Oct 5th, '07, 09:27

Does any one know from where i can download the pic from my girl ? I tried from its official website but it took a lot of time.Can some one help me ?

reine

Post by reine » Oct 7th, '07, 09:51

this is MY ALL TIME FAVE DRAMA! no drama can ever replace this drama for me :) this is such a GREAT drama. and i just LOVE LEE DAE HAE AND LEE DONG WOOK :D

wee.... :)

Hitokiri_Johndoesai

Post by Hitokiri_Johndoesai » Oct 10th, '07, 08:43

Well I'm watching the 15th episode right now. The drama overall is really funny, but what I hate about Korean dramas is, that the main couple must face a great difficulty, then separate, and especially a few years must pass before they ever can meet again. This "X years later" thing really sucks for me, because it happened in almost every K-Drama so far.

miyukigrg

Post by miyukigrg » Oct 13th, '07, 15:03

Well i just finished watching this drama..It has become MY ALL TIME FAVE DRAMA .The chemistry between Lee da-hee & Lee dong -wook were so good. It can make you cry and smile at the same time.It's a must see drama.

littleolive

Post by littleolive » Oct 13th, '07, 15:14

Alas, this continues to be one of my favorite korean dramas too, along with goong.
I honestly could not get over Lee Dong Wook's handsome face. The plot is great, I love the character played by Lee da Hae and the romance is developed at a very nice pace.
......... great now I feel like watching it again.

POD

Post by POD » Nov 1st, '07, 04:20

I want to watch this, the HQ version but can't seem to find it *hint hint* maybe a pm would be great haha...thanks.

dalia

Post by dalia » Nov 11th, '07, 09:34

I need some help.
I'm going to buy the My Girl dvd. But I'm not sure which version to buy. I really want to buy the more expensive Korean version, because the box is beautiful, and I heard it has extras on it. It also has English subs. But my question is, how are the English subs? Are they bearly understandable, or are they good quality? I guess ultimately this will be the deciding factor in whether I buy this version or the US version.

Thanks~

JlovesVan

my girl

Post by JlovesVan » Nov 11th, '07, 18:42

the subs seem fine on that version. I only saw a couple of episodes from that box set but they were understandable. I own the yesasia set and the subs are great as is pic quality. The korean boxset is better looking. I am sure you know this but it is region 3 so make sure you have a region free dvd player :)

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Nov 27th, '07, 04:34

HELP ME!

in mario & nesty's never say goodbye, there's a classic instrumental used for that song.
may i know who's the original musician and the title for that classic instrumental?

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Nov 27th, '07, 13:29

Mozart's Symphony No. 40

keaiclam

Post by keaiclam » Dec 18th, '07, 02:24

Lurving this drama right now =]
I'm up to Ep 13 so far.

A few favorite moments:
When Seoul Chan thought his grandpa died and Yu Rin coming out saying to die the monitor has to go ----. duuuu Hilarous!! :lol

Mr. Snowman! Cutest snowman ever! <3 Lee Jun Ki

At the end of the staircase part.

All of the gags Yu Rin pulled.

There are many other moments I like, but I can't list all. :-)
Hope the ending is good. =]

saby

Post by saby » Dec 18th, '07, 13:22

waaaaaaaaa this drama is soo goood : D

x-dolly-x

Post by x-dolly-x » Jan 20th, '08, 16:26

Ayyy....

I LOVEE this drama...

:D

its freakin HILARIOUS :w00t:

i still remember wen....

- Ju Yoo Rin lies for the first timee.... OMG... i crack up every time i think of her going...
"ANIII!"

- wen Gong Chan Shhi thinks grandpa is dead... LMAO... yoo rin is just like... ermm gong
chan shii isnt that moniter supposed to go *beeeeep* to indicate that he is gone!"

&& lots more....

LDH is soo adorable in this drama....

and LDW... well LDW is just GORGEOUS
:wub:

mittens

Post by mittens » Jan 24th, '08, 15:20

I've watched too many kdramas, jdrmas,taiwdramas... but this series is just something I can't erase in my memory..I have seen this a long time ago.. and i still keep on watching it over and over again.. for me.. this is the best kdrama ever... lol and Lee Da Hae will always be Ju Yoo Rin in my mind...

harharpan

Post by harharpan » Feb 20th, '08, 18:16

I've always heard about this drama.. I really need to catch up with the classics @_@

o0glad2bbiba0o

Post by o0glad2bbiba0o » Mar 10th, '08, 10:11

there would be a remake of My Girl in the Philippines with Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson as Yoo Rin and Gong Chan. Though Kim is a cutie, i wonder if she'd act yoo rin's character as great as LDH did. hmmm... :unsure:

and ive attached pics of kim and gerald. they look too young for the role. i bet they're gonna twist the plot a little. :D :P
Attachments
l_61befd9c9cdda0e1ad3c2d311ff9c101.jpg
l_61befd9c9cdda0e1ad3c2d311ff9c101.jpg (49.38 KiB) Viewed 4863 times
l_b196cacaa9ebbb03e026bcc4a255b76b.jpg
l_b196cacaa9ebbb03e026bcc4a255b76b.jpg (34.46 KiB) Viewed 4863 times

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » Mar 12th, '08, 00:25

mittens wrote:I've watched too many kdramas, jdrmas,taiwdramas... but this series is just something I can't erase in my memory..I have seen this a long time ago.. and i still keep on watching it over and over again.. for me.. this is the best kdrama ever... lol and Lee Da Hae will always be Ju Yoo Rin in my mind...
ahah I feel the same as you ! I've watched lots of dramas but My Girl is, and will be, my fav so far ! I keep watching it over and over again, I never get bored of it ! LDH is absolutely perfect♥

harharpan wrote:I've always heard about this drama.. I really need to catch up with the classics @_@
My girl is a MUST watch! You really should watch it, I bet you'll love it as all of us XD I never met someone who didn't like it :)

episode

Post by episode » Mar 19th, '08, 17:33

yunizuka wrote:
mittens wrote:

harharpan wrote:I've always heard about this drama.. I really need to catch up with the classics @_@

My girl is a MUST watch! You really should watch it, I bet you'll love it as all of us XD I never met someone who didn't like it :)

+1 My girl is a MUST watch!

Rori

Post by Rori » May 13th, '08, 07:18

Just finished watching this, second Kdrama I've watched in my life.

This one will definitely always be a favorite of mine, so hilarious from beginning to end, the actors so great also.
There was only thing that I was disappointed in and that was through the whole last episode, Yoo-rin didn't see/meet up with Seo Jung-woo once. Not once.

I knew from the first episode that the Yoo rin/Seol Gong-chan relationship was set in stone but I was always rooting for a chance for Yoo-rin to end up with Seo Jung. Even though I knew it was impossible. I really loved that guy most of all out of all the characters. He was a player, but he really liked Yoo-rin. Their relationship was so great to watch for me. Episode 9, with the cinema will always be my favorite bit. (especially the mum and dad part xD) and when he cried over her, my heart really went out to him. The fact that he's drop dead gorgeous kind of helped though. xD

Anyway, if I carried on ranting about how much I loved Yoo-rin/Seo Jung I'd be here all day.

I do like the fact that she ended up with Gong chan, if that ending couldn't have persuaded me than nothing could of. Their little arguments and Yoo-rins jokes on him are some of the things that make the relationship great.

Other thing I loved about this series, even the most serios parts could turn out to be hilarious. When Gong chan thought his Grandfather had died and it went all emotional when he dropped to his knees only to have Yoo-rin say "If he dies the machine has to go 'duuuuuuu'" :rofl:

Also when the Grandfather insisted that Yoo rin's name be put on the family register (I don't think this part was actually intended to be funny to be honest, but still) and Gong chan was stubborn and refusing making his grandfather think it was about money.

"She can have a little bit"

"I don't want to"

Not exactly the right quotes though but close enough.

As the series progressed I found myself hating Seo-hyun more and more. Couldn't stand her near the end. She had to make things so much more difficult when things were already complicated enough as it was. The fact that she didn't like herself losing to 'someone like Yoo rin' really got on my nerves too.
Sorry for bumping this thread from two months ago? Just had to share my thoughts.

Pepsi

Post by Pepsi » Jul 7th, '08, 12:14

Hehe Rori I also really enjoyed this drama very much... in fact i just finished watching it for the second time!! It was hilarious and captivating from the beginning till the end... no boring bits!! However some scenes with the dad makes me angry coz the dad is just there to cause trouble haha

Anyway, im still unable to get my hand on a better My Girl Special subtitles. The one i have has so many lines missing.. just wondering if anyone know whether a better subtitle for it has been released yet. thanks.

MemeX

Post by MemeX » Jul 11th, '08, 18:27

would someone PM a link or something for the first episode (they've been removed from the site..)

I want to watch the first ep and see what the hype is about :)

really, not easy to find this series anymore..

nathaly4u7

^^

Post by nathaly4u7 » Jul 20th, '08, 17:19

Is definitely my favorite drama (4th)
^^

luvv

Post by luvv » Jul 22nd, '08, 02:34

Rori wrote:Just finished watching this, second Kdrama I've watched in my life.

This one will definitely always be a favorite of mine, so hilarious from beginning to end, the actors so great also.
There was only thing that I was disappointed in and that was through the whole last episode, Yoo-rin didn't see/meet up with Seo Jung-woo once. Not once.

I knew from the first episode that the Yoo rin/Seol Gong-chan relationship was set in stone but I was always rooting for a chance for Yoo-rin to end up with Seo Jung. Even though I knew it was impossible. I really loved that guy most of all out of all the characters. He was a player, but he really liked Yoo-rin. Their relationship was so great to watch for me. Episode 9, with the cinema will always be my favorite bit. (especially the mum and dad part xD) and when he cried over her, my heart really went out to him. The fact that he's drop dead gorgeous kind of helped though. xD

Anyway, if I carried on ranting about how much I loved Yoo-rin/Seo Jung I'd be here all day.

I do like the fact that she ended up with Gong chan, if that ending couldn't have persuaded me than nothing could of. Their little arguments and Yoo-rins jokes on him are some of the things that make the relationship great.

Other thing I loved about this series, even the most serios parts could turn out to be hilarious. When Gong chan thought his Grandfather had died and it went all emotional when he dropped to his knees only to have Yoo-rin say "If he dies the machine has to go 'duuuuuuu'" :rofl:

Also when the Grandfather insisted that Yoo rin's name be put on the family register (I don't think this part was actually intended to be funny to be honest, but still) and Gong chan was stubborn and refusing making his grandfather think it was about money.

"She can have a little bit"

"I don't want to"

Not exactly the right quotes though but close enough.

As the series progressed I found myself hating Seo-hyun more and more. Couldn't stand her near the end. She had to make things so much more difficult when things were already complicated enough as it was. The fact that she didn't like herself losing to 'someone like Yoo rin' really got on my nerves too.
Sorry for bumping this thread from two months ago? Just had to share my thoughts.

haha similar experience, someone told me to watch kdrama's was hesitant at first since i thought of the way korean people speak odd but then gave kdrama's a try. first one was full house, it was not bad. after a couple of weeks decided to watch another one, my girl this time and boy it was good. it was really good that i felt shivers(like orgasm in a way), similar feeling i had for watching gto...

yeah its good, trying to find kdrama's that resemble it. if you guys know of any, let me know

Dinty

Post by Dinty » Jul 23rd, '08, 00:40

I love this drama, I just wish it would've ended better. The series was pretty much over, just as they became a couple. It felt like they rushed the ending, maybe they should've added another episode? Still one of my favorite though.

xanseviera_94

Post by xanseviera_94 » Aug 21st, '08, 14:46

I love the ending when Chun Hyang and Mong Ryong came to see his grandfather..
Didn't expected much that Chun Hyang is the cousin of Gong Chan..
Hehehe, I love Lee Da Hae in My Girl

laria

Post by laria » Nov 11th, '08, 19:17

Yes you are right the ending was good :cheers: i was also astonished by it when Chun Hyang and Mong Ryong appeared (althugh i didn;t finished that drama because i got board :unsure: )

As to Kdrama I must admit that I don't like their langugaes it is as if the where non stop arguing whith each others (I prefer mandarin :P ), but I try to fight with this feeling to switch it of as the drama as My Girl or movies like Seuducing Mr. Perfect and 200 pounds are very good :wub:

pokkoman

Post by pokkoman » Feb 3rd, '09, 01:24

everybody...how can i get this lisenced drama? could u all tell me plz...

TaroTard

Post by TaroTard » Aug 13th, '09, 21:54

This was my 3rd ever Korean drama and out of all the ones I have seen it is still my favourite! It is incredibly funny it is uber cute and LDW and LDH have great chemistry together and are soooo cute <3 now I'm thinking about it I wanna watch it again ^0^

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Mar 18th, '10, 21:23

Amazing drama , definitely one of my favourites, if you loved this you should watch Which Star Are You From.

saia-a

Post by saia-a » Apr 7th, '10, 20:06

it's really very interesting and funny drama))))

toenail

Post by toenail » Apr 14th, '10, 15:15

Where to get it?

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » Jun 24th, '11, 05:49

The Gong Chan/Yoo-rin relationship is obvious from the beginning but I'm on episode 11 and I wonder how his family reacts when they find out she's not his cousin, also does anyone else hate Seo-hyun

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Oct 7th, '11, 21:07

Sajen16 wrote:does anyone else hate Seo-hyun
No, she's way too beautiful to hate. She could be a serial killer and I'd forgive her.

Does anyone else think that Lee Joon Ki, with his girly haircut, looks like Seo Woo?

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 7th, '11, 21:26

Biozombie wrote:
Sajen16 wrote:does anyone else hate Seo-hyun
No, she's way too beautiful to hate. She could be a serial killer and I'd forgive her.

Does anyone else think that Lee Joon Ki, with his girly haircut, looks like Seo Woo?
seo woo got totally different eye shapes. :P

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Oct 10th, '11, 07:21

Quite enjoyed this, thought it was a bit overrated though. Wasn't over keen on the female lead and didn't like the Seo Woo wig wearing creepy stalker type guy but thought it was one of those where the 2nd half was better than the first. It's the worst of the Hong sisters series that I've seen so far though.

SpankThatAss

Post by SpankThatAss » Oct 23rd, '11, 09:34

I'm not usually a fan of "cute" dramas but Lee Da Hae was just too hilariously cute in this! I can't believe she's the same girl from Chuno.... wow

She was so convincing in her role too. When she laughed I laughed, when she cried I cried. And I'm not usually like this... I usually hate typical Kdramas.

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Oct 23rd, '11, 10:40

SpankThatAss wrote:
Man, I **** hate that **** song, I wanted to **** throw **** at my tv every **** time it **** came on, which unfortunately was all the **** time. :cussing:
PS Why does this site censor f*** and **** but has no problem with cunt and twat? :scratch:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 23rd, '11, 11:02

Biozombie wrote: PS Why does this site censor f*** and **** but has no problem with cunt and twat? :scratch:
Because they are not in the dictionary. Like most colorful swearing words^^

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 23rd, '11, 14:39

Biozombie wrote:Man, I **** hate that **** song, I wanted to **** throw **** at my tv every **** time it **** came on, which unfortunately was all the **** time. :cussing:
PS Why does this site censor f*** and **** but has no problem with cunt and twat? :scratch:
Gotta love swearing. And yes, creative swearing is a form of art. Censors simply cannot cope with that. ^^

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Oct 23rd, '11, 18:35

Orion1986 wrote:Gotta love swearing. And yes, creative swearing is a form of art. Censors simply cannot cope with that. ^^
Gotta **** agree with you Orion,well **** said.

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Oct 23rd, '11, 18:37

Ethlenn wrote:
Biozombie wrote: PS Why does this site censor f*** and **** but has no problem with cunt and twat? :scratch:
Because they are not in the dictionary. Like most colorful swearing words^^
I think you'll find cunt and twat are in most dictionaries.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 23rd, '11, 18:44

I wasn't referring to normal dictionaries, only the one called "script" here inside DA. Every forum has one. And you can avoid that by using freaking charming * inside, so it looks sh*tty like this^^

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Oct 23rd, '11, 19:09

Oh, fair enough. I didn't realise. Feel like a bit of a f*cking cunt now :D

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Oct 23rd, '11, 19:22

How vocabularies shrink.

changmi1218

Post by changmi1218 » Apr 21st, '12, 13:21

Last edited by changmi1218 on Nov 30th, '12, 02:36, edited 1 time in total.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Apr 26th, '12, 07:49

changmi1218 wrote:One of my favorites, but I don't undestand why they had to be separated from each other for two years It should have been just one year... It's just a small thing, but it bothers me
This bothers me too. But not especially in MG, but overall, because it is used soooo often in kdramas. Just to name a few: My Girl, Manny, A thousand Kisses, My GF is a Gumiho, DalJa' Spring, Delightful Girl, Coffee Prince, Protect the Boss, Shining Inheritance, Playful Kiss a.m.m.(ok the duration of separation varies)

Monchii

Post by Monchii » Aug 2nd, '13, 15:59

Does anyone know where the download link is for the 720p version? Seems like all of the direct links have been taken down; only the subtitles are left.. are there any other alternatives? Any help would be appreciated.. thanks!

or if anyone that has an asiatorrents (AvistaZ) account that can invite me with my email that would be great! Please PM me!!

alexk777

Post by alexk777 » Dec 7th, '13, 00:34

Best Korean drama ever. Watched 30. Nothing come close to MY GIRL.

Not because it has great story or great male lead. It got GREATEST lead actress . Her expressions are timeless.

I am outsider and newbie to korean drama. If i really want to wacth great TV show , korean drama do not have that.

But it has cutest actress like park shyn hye , yoon eun hye. Also great Lee DA hae.

I also found many people hate her for reasons unknown. I do not care she is a arrogant **** in real life but she is one hell of an actress.