Jang Geun Suk !!

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
ziliey

Post by ziliey » Mar 7th, '11, 06:33

Oooh really???
I'm putting them on my download list!!!
:D
I cant wait to see these!!!

pjjku

Post by pjjku » Mar 14th, '11, 17:54

Hi there...
at last I managed to finish this thread...haha...read since pg1..:sweat:.. ok..jumped pgs here & there..at least i've got the ideas on what others thinking

I've seen a lot here, fans who no longer have any faith in jgs, fans who simply adore him, fans who support him no matter what he becomes...quite colorful actually :P..even i felt some of the critics scary sometimes... there are times I think the ex-fans (is there any better name - u know who u're :D) asked too much from him... well he still a human and nobody perfect, and his's only what 24 this year?...he has proof himself as an actor before, maybe it's his times to experiment things...lets just give him 2 years to enjoy life to fullness before we expect too much....high expectation equal to emotional heartbreak if it went along a wrong way...just my two cents...

Frankly speaking, I am not really his fan, just a normal person who stumbled on a light and good drama such as YAB. for me yab kind of drama to relieve my stressful day. I am a person who wouldn't go for the heavy theme like Itaewon murder... or beethoven virus..I read they're good though...just I dont have a heart to watch them ..not yet.... if i want to go for mind thinking series, i prefer csi,

however, i watched doremi, baby & i,, hang dil go and latest mary... and what I can say, i totally immersed in his way of portraying his feeling thru his eyes and i also can't deny he has such a dazzling smile. but I am more dazzled by his eyes & I am 'the eyes' person...for me, he managed to play his character well (but I dislike doremi, couldn't accept the story)...I could truly feel his emotion and conflict from his characters...
from what i see, he's improving since doremi day....

but i also agree with some comments on his fashiion nowadays..I am a very traditional person who coming from a cultural country ..his fashion sucks... I prefer his clothes when he's attending his classes better than him in his official events..even his friends said he looked like a beggar... his girlish styles kind of irritating somehow. i hope he'll change his style soon...well definitely after u're my pet film since he mentioned earlier his girlish look for the movie.

as for his eyeliners, actually it;s good for the eyes health.. and lots of men in my country are using that as part of the religious belief. (but I opt not to explain further on this topic :) ) and make up i let it pass since I've seen models on heavy make up worst than him..even they looked manly but with makeup...feel so weird and odd. but they're models and i think it's normal in the glamorous industries..

ziliey

Post by ziliey » Mar 14th, '11, 18:05

JGS forever!!!!
I still haven't got round to watching Doremi and Hwang Jin Yi Hong Gil Dong the you guys suggested are still on my waiting-to-be-downloaded list....
I'm too busy watching the Japanese earthquake/ Tsunami stuff to watch any doramas...
Very caught up in the heat and seriousness of the situaiton..
I will post a comment as soon as I am done with Doremi!!!

and Pjjku... Love that you love our cazy fashionista with eyelined gems and uber cute smiler!!!!! :D

did that even make sense??? :P

pjjku

Post by pjjku » Mar 15th, '11, 01:19

haha...
well what can I say..seriously..wear eyeliner to certain men are like a tradition in my place..also it's for religion... if you read more thoroughly about eyeliner in sense of health, maybe u can be more reasonable guy wearing eyeliner. but not make up..hehe... make up on man only appear if u're celebrities, models, whoever has to appear in front of camera or in talk show etc, to make the skin glow and appear perfectly in the tv... even I am wearing light make up to work...good for skin though...less pressure on the skin so slow aging...:P i am not saying I like guy who wear make up but I am in accepting mode :)...

however, for his current fashion....totally sucks.... I just don;t know how to put in words...it's irritating and piss me off some times... well I couldn't deny sometime he put on decent clothes..just like in the award event ( the one he won best couple with MYG from Mary)..he put on suit...

from what i read, jgs is a perfectionist...my experience with people often tell me, perfectionist is the least person who listen to critics....normally they will become defensive, then when they cool down only they will look at the matter more maturely... the same goes to those so called celebrities who claim they are perfectionist bla..bla... only when the time for them to cool down come, then they will b entrust with a new task, the old issue simply left unattended.....

for me jgs is like a brand product...which is seriously being manipulated by team around him (himself too since he's often saying what in his mind..so i believe he has sense of independence in him).. well I just give him times to recover back to his manly days... like I say..I am not his fan nor I his anti...I just someone who love seeing his way of portraying his characters which from my lame eyes excellence to the extent of reaching my heart...

it just that when i read from pg 1 in this thread, i've got a love-hate- love feeling from the people here...(either ex or fans or anti)...

for me, if his product receive good recommendation, then I'll go for it...if i find it too tiring to watch then I just let it pass...

the same thing went to bae yong jun ( I was following his work back then...) I watched him in winter sonata...totally fell for his character...then I started watched his past works prior to and after WS. but then I totally lost interest in him....well not entirely...sometimes i still read about him..his life... and till now, I am still not watching the legend...heard good review...mayb i am not into period theme....

I hope jgs will appear in action packed movie/ series..mayb after that people will forget about his fragile image...peace...

ziliey

Post by ziliey » Mar 15th, '11, 02:22

Actually, in my country nearly all the men wear eyeliner...
During my grandparents' time, they used to put kohl on kids as well...
So I am addicted to the stuff as well...
I wear them 24/7 and without it, I look like a dead parrot!!!!!
JGS is one of those people whom you cant hate no matter what they do..
True, I doubt his fashion sense.. (hated his costumes in MMM) but I guess that's his charm...
Loves to keep people on their toes or something!!!
:lol
I am a true appreciator of his work and I hope to see many more enjoyable characters by him in time!!!
:wub: :D

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 15th, '11, 03:58

ziliey wrote:Actually, in my country nearly all the men wear eyeliner...
True, I doubt his fashion sense.. (hated his costumes in MMM) but I guess that's his charm...
I am a true appreciator of his work and I hope to see many more enjoyable characters by him in time!!!
Ziliey! :-( I loved all of his wardrobe in MMM. Oh, poor JGS it's just his SASHA Fierce, that's all :D I see that you still haven't watched Doremi :O Well I am watching What's Up Fox and it is the best kdrama I have seen in the past year and I am only on episode 13. But back to JGS, have you noticed his eye(I think it's the left one) I think it is a little "lazy" or slightly "dropped"? So, I am thinking that the eyeliner helps to balance the symmetry of his eyes. IDK just guessing but I want to see everything he is in.

I still haven't been able to find that period drama he was in online. I can't download torrents so I have to watch everything online. Anyone know where I can get the period drama with our lovely sassy eye candy JGS? :lol

ziliey

Post by ziliey » Mar 15th, '11, 09:08

iluvasiandrama wrote:
Ziliey! :-( I loved all of his wardrobe in MMM. Oh, poor JGS it's just his SASHA Fierce, that's all :D I see that you still haven't watched Doremi :O Well I am watching What's Up Fox and it is the best kdrama I have seen in the past year and I am only on episode 13. But back to JGS, have you noticed his eye(I think it's the left one) I think it is a little "lazy" or slightly "dropped"? So, I am thinking that the eyeliner helps to balance the symmetry of his eyes. IDK just guessing but I want to see everything he is in.

I still haven't been able to find that period drama he was in online. I can't download torrents so I have to watch everything online. Anyone know where I can get the period drama with our lovely sassy eye candy JGS? :lol

Awwww!!! Don't worry!!! even with the ripped Jeans and longish Sweaters he wore on MMM, he made me swoon!!!!

By the way, I HAVE noticed his lazy eyes!!!! it's not noticeable unless and until you focus on them real hard.. but who cares!!!! I love him lazy eye or not!! I mean, WE love him!!!!

Ooooh is What's up fox? that good?? I must give it a try!! I will as soon as I am done with Bad guy and S scandal!!!!1

TiLao

Post by TiLao » Mar 15th, '11, 14:59

Yes eye liners is cultural and it also helps give definition to the eyes whether there is something wrong or not. There is nothing wrong with wearing a little eye liner not too dark but just right. He is always on the camera and his fashion is trendy to some groups of people. Dont judge and dont bring religion into this! Just dont read this page or find someone else you like.

I can see him doing the Beyonce thing with "alter ego" but he may be trying to get more publicity and media attention, don't you think? It helps him even if people talk bad as long as there is talk. I don't watch long dramas like the historical ones they are just so boring and too long but I heard he didn't do well in those too. I am not opposing him just stating what I read.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 15th, '11, 21:06

ziliey wrote:
iluvasiandrama wrote:

Awwww!!! Don't worry!!! even with the ripped Jeans and longish Sweaters he wore on MMM, he made me swoon!!!!

By the way, I HAVE noticed his lazy eyes!!!! it's not noticeable unless and until you focus on them real hard.. but who cares!!!! I love him lazy eye or not!! I mean, WE love him!!!!

Ooooh is What's up fox? that good?? I must give it a try!! I will as soon as I am done with Bad guy and S scandal!!!!1

You are so right Ziliey! Yes What's Up Fox is really that good. I am trying to watch it and stay current on 2 other dramas but I will have to ditch the other 2 to finish WUF today. SScandal was so good, I hope you are liking it. I haven't seen Bad Guy. At the moment, I can't watch anything over 16 episodes unless it airs on local TV... I have quite a bit of work nowadays. I wonder what drama JGS's will be starring in next? :unsure:

ziliey

Post by ziliey » Mar 16th, '11, 02:59

i'm totally in love with S scandal!!! It seems interesting and Mickey is SOOOO hot!!!!!!
I've got work as well and I've been running behind my drama schedule due to work and the Japan crisis..
I am trying my best to get some fund raising events done here in my country.. planning on having a garage sale.. a massive one... and the clothes we cant sell will be shipped off to Japan.. With all that going, I havent been able to watch even a tiny part of a drama!!!!!
But soon enough I shall sit down with a bag of munchies and watch them...
About JGS< I've only heard about his kimi wa petto remake... I cant wait for it and I hope he takes part in a really good drama!!!1

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 16th, '11, 03:47

I wish you well with the fund raising for Japan. I'll be looking forwared to JGS's Kimi wa Petto too! :lol

ziliey

Post by ziliey » Mar 16th, '11, 12:55

Thanks Luvey!!!! I really appreciate that!!!

gemmalynn

Post by gemmalynn » Mar 16th, '11, 13:46

Oh,first when I saw him in YB,I thought that he is a tiresome person...but now,I think he's so cute and gentle..<3 :wub: :thumright:

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 16th, '11, 21:07

ziliey wrote:Thanks Luvey!!!! I really appreciate that!!!
You're welcome :mrgreen:

ziliey

Post by ziliey » Mar 31st, '11, 19:23

GUYS!!!!
JGS is on the cover of Anan!!!!!

ziliey

Post by ziliey » Mar 31st, '11, 19:25

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 31st, '11, 20:00

Ziliey that link is to adult content :unsure: :-(

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Apr 1st, '11, 05:28

iluvasiandrama wrote:
Ziliey that link is to adult content :unsure: :-(
I think you need to re-evaluate your LJ content filter status.

ziliey

Post by ziliey » Apr 1st, '11, 08:56

ah!! Gome gome!!!
-__________________-

poonk
United States of America

Post by poonk » May 6th, '11, 00:52

Yay! Thanks for posting that link. I've been waiting for more news & pics from this upcoming film. I loved the manga & J-drama and was ecstatic to hear that JGS would be starring in this version.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » May 6th, '11, 01:32

JGS is so hot! She's leaning into him but he is so into himself in this photo and he knows that he looks better (and dressed better) than his female counterpart :lol :mrgreen:

Looking forward to see him in this movie!

antiosamz

Post by antiosamz » Sep 16th, '11, 11:28

Thanks for the post,
Last edited by antiosamz on Sep 19th, '11, 10:20, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 16th, '11, 11:38

iluvasiandrama wrote: JGS is so hot! She's leaning into him but he is so into himself in this photo and he knows that he looks better (and dressed better) than his female counterpart :lol :mrgreen:

Looking forward to see him in this movie!
A typical diva act. :whistling: Well that was so expected of him.
Have you hear about his new twitter account. @Asia prince_JKS. :rofl: I guess Asia Princess was taken already. Talk about modesty and being down to earth. :whistling:

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Sep 16th, '11, 14:18

Asia Prince :scratch:

anyway ....this person become annoying to me , I see many post about him dating or talk about women in AKP ...like he is trying to prove he is not gay or something like that O_o

just wanted to see that and I'm out of this thread :|

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 16th, '11, 18:56

He does seem a bit panicked about something. I know he's trying to promote himself, I mean, the movie, but he's been trying to latch on to anything and anyone popular a bit too much.

Honestly, as you said, it's not even worthy of complaining about anymore. It's a damn shame, it is. I just hope as less talented kids as possible end up like him. It's very sad and embarrassing. For him.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 17th, '11, 14:09

If anyone stil clinges to the hope, I'm more than delighted to shred it to pieces.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZga4ALa ... r_embedded

If anyone can survive more than 1.50, come to my place, I will buy you as much beer as you can handle.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Sep 17th, '11, 14:29

You owe me a drink. I really need it now and its only 9 in the morning over here...

:tv: :blink :glare: :crazy:...was like this during the vid
But thanks to you I can be like this :alcoholic:

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 17th, '11, 14:34

esmer86 wrote:You owe me a drink. I really need it now and its only 9 in the morning over here...

:tv: :blink :glare: :crazy:...was like this during the vid
But thanks to you I can be like this :alcoholic:
:lol ,me too. I was like WTH??? :blink

you own me IceCream dear E-chan. you know I don't drink. :mrgreen:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 17th, '11, 14:41

Watched it WHOLE! It didn't destroy my brain either.

What's that, Squeaky? Napoleon rode the pink unicorn and he's coming for tea?
All lies! You have no evidence! You'll never take me aliiiive, I tell ya! Muahahhhaha!

Screw beer, you owe me my creep for surviving this thing!

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Sep 17th, '11, 14:49

WTH! I couldn't seriously , I closed it at 1.45, God I thought it was a nightmare !
I know about the sex reassignment surgery, now I think that they took out the brain too !
What a shame !

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 17th, '11, 14:52

Sham26 wrote:WTH! I couldn't seriously , I closed it at 1.45, God I thought it was a nightmare !
I know about the sex reassignment surgery, now I think that they took out the brain too !
What a shame !
it wouldn't have made a difference. with or without it :P

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 17th, '11, 18:04

OMG, I bursted out laughing when heard the first lines. :rofl: Seriously, what is this crap?? And for who??

I watched it all. :blink I think I got brain damage as well...

Btw, "You are my pet" _Some cut scenes_Jang Keun Suk & Kim Ha Neul What is that purple thing on him... >.<
Last edited by Viande on Sep 17th, '11, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 17th, '11, 18:12

Viande wrote:What is that purple thing on him?! >.<
Dead muppet, RIP.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 19th, '11, 13:15

I think that all the major long-term tricks are used so now he is just trying to do and say something to be in the news everyday. He's gone into a promo spree.
I wouldn't mind it if it were for promotion of a work and done with some dignity, but he seems to be all over the place lately. Even more than before, that is.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Sep 19th, '11, 13:35

He's using D-A too ?
God save me !

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 19th, '11, 15:46

Yeah, he's been everywhere lately. And mostly the topics have been like "JGS with famous person X". Or he has some sort of "scandal" with someone, which I have never heard before.

Who knows, Sham. :mrgreen: Maybe one of the fangirls is actually him. ^^

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 19th, '11, 16:04

Viande wrote:Who knows, Sham. :mrgreen: Maybe one of the fangirls is actually him. ^^
Oh God, don't say that, Viande. You titillate my sadist gland. And that rarely gets titillated. :lol

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 22nd, '11, 20:49

Asia's No1 Cute Kyaaa Prince Has a New Haircut and His Prince Business Card

Oh yes. Why look like a man when you can look like a housewife?

And who needs them pesky hard Korean names. Asia Prince works.
It can't begin to describe his awesomeness, but it's good enough.

If he wants to "scour the streets at night" though, he needs something sexier.
Won't get much "interest" with that haircut. Although his clothes help with that.

Well, tell me if I'm being mean when someone does that to his once respectable image.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 22nd, '11, 20:55

Funny, I never thought I'd find something he did surprising enough to bring be back to this thread, but I never expected him to go this far. Honestly, the kid needs to relax.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 22nd, '11, 21:31

Aaargh, every Where I look I see his name. :crazy: soompi and Hancinema are like having competition over who reports more and faster. I think he is doing it on purpose because he knows well his "My Pet" movie sucks. Of course not in eyes of fangirls who already counting seconds.
Prince of Asia? What a joke.

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 22nd, '11, 22:23

and don't forget the dress he made in one of his adds.

Is this ahjumma style in fashion or something?? Lee Hongki shows off his curly ahjumma look

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 22nd, '11, 22:52

Somehow, I don't find Lee Hong Ki's style offending. He is a singer with a big career in music and he can come out in a pink tutu and wearing a tiara on his head and it would be understandable.
Jang's style came long before his "career" in music and he doesn't have enough of the latter to justify the former. You have to earn your right to be kooky and do it for show. Not to only show off.

As for Hancinema, these news sell, so sites have to publish them. It's understandable, even if annoying. And well, soompi doesn't surprise me for publishing things on him.

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 23rd, '11, 09:24

Offending style? I'm not sure what you mean. But what I ment: JGS's new hairstyle = ahjumma style, LHK's new hair style = ahjumma style -> new fashion? I don't care if your mr. president but if you get hair done like that, it still looks ahjumma style to me. :mrgreen:

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 23rd, '11, 09:51

Have you read latest news of him on Hancinema? Sorry I am away from laptop so I can't post the link but I saw it this morning and it was do funny. His jealousy over LMH is killing him. What's even funnier is that he asking eels why they have gone to LMH? Ummm where shall I start?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 23rd, '11, 10:35

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 23rd, '11, 10:55

You know, he's been around enough to know these statements are just not right and he's still making them. What the heck is going on? This seems too extreme, even for him.
It seems as if he's panicked for some reason and he's making a lot of over-the-line mistakes. I'd think the company would train him better, if he's panicked about his fame.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 23rd, '11, 11:21

I wonder about the same thing. As he claims, he has been in this business long enough not to make such comments and yet, he keeps doing it. There is something wrong with his mental state for sure.
But seriously, it seems that LMH's success is getting into him badly. Poor guy, there are more cool 23 yrs guys coming your way :mrgreen:

Celtic_Princess

Post by Celtic_Princess » Sep 23rd, '11, 12:04

I'm really impressed with Jang Geun Suk as an artist! :w00t:
I don't really follow any articles containing any gossip or rumours concerning that guy, since I'm only interested in his professional career.

He is a great actor and a wonderful singer.
His voice is amazing. Actually that's how I first got to notice him.
A friend made me listen to the single he published here in Japan. The song's called "Let me cry" and it's a rock song. There's an official MV for that song on YouTube.
Check it out!!!!

Recently I started watching some of his later dramas like "You're Beautiful" and "Marry me, Mary." I think he's a really talented actor, considering his young age.

And let's face it, the guy's really hot. He has a killer-smile and his dark eyes are simply stunning. :heart:
Attachments
228879_10150272680173166_215019663165_7652239_6777462_n.jpg
228879_10150272680173166_215019663165_7652239_6777462_n.jpg (66.21 KiB) Viewed 9260 times
222163_10150181960408166_215019663165_6912673_4783763_n.jpg
222163_10150181960408166_215019663165_6912673_4783763_n.jpg (23.37 KiB) Viewed 9260 times
Last edited by Celtic_Princess on Sep 23rd, '11, 12:18, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 23rd, '11, 12:14

Celtic_Princess: are you JGS in disguise? You know, the "Princess" in your name...
Anyway, thanks for the laugh :lol
Last edited by Ethlenn on Sep 23rd, '11, 12:27, edited 2 times in total.

Celtic_Princess

Post by Celtic_Princess » Sep 23rd, '11, 12:24

Ethlenn wrote:Celtic_Princess: are you JGS in disguise? You know, the "Princess" in your name...
Anyway, thanks for the laugh :lol
Ethlenn: I'm always happy to make people smile! :D
I'm not Jang Geun Suk in disguise, I swear.
The "Celtic_Princess" is because I'm Irish and a member of a medieval re-enactment society. :-)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 23rd, '11, 12:27

Well, the "celtic" part hinted that heavily...

Some more news?
On one of his updates today, he hints that he will be releasing his official album in Japan very soon. The statement caught the attention of his fans, after his first single "Let Me Cry" impressively topped Oricon's Charts, beating Korean girl groups to the top.

On the said update, he teased his fans saying, "You all tell me not to spam tweet, not to be so talkative, to stay quiet for a while! You all are teasing me for being so free! Will be releasing my official album in Japan very soon, in the midst of choosing song, wait and see!! I’m the best Asian artiste who even attends to this personally!!! A man serious in his career, keke" (koreaboo)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Right now, I pledge my allegiance to this man, yes, man:

Celtic_Princess

Post by Celtic_Princess » Sep 23rd, '11, 12:40

That's good news!!!
If his album is as good as the single he released, I'm definitely going to buy it.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 23rd, '11, 13:06

Ethlenn, don't post Heechul pictures. He's starting to make me hot by comparison. It's that "A MAAAAAAAN!!!" gut reaction. Even in his Lady Gaga costume, he looks more manly right now.

I think Jang's fans like his humor so he is in "joke" mode all the time. But tell enough jokes and no one will believe your truths. Or then he's just gone off the wagon and is no longer hiding his arrogance.

Celtic_Princess, it's good that you don't give a damn about his persona. You can at least enjoy his older works, which were nice, without having the man-bra image in your head.

I will be selling my YAB Director's Cut DVD set soon (the one with mouse pad and poster etc), because I can no longer watch it without cringing. I love the series and can't watch! XD

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 23rd, '11, 13:10

Script reading pic :whistling: :whistling:

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 23rd, '11, 13:25

Hinting to last three pictures
"mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the girliest of all? :mrgreen:

Will be selling mine too. I just can't look at it anymore. It's already not on the same shelve as Chuno and Tamra Island. As if I am scared the virus transfers and affects my manly guys. :lol

paulineeeho

Post by paulineeeho » Sep 30th, '11, 14:16

he is like so damn hot in you're beautiful . omg but after the drama his hair started to look so weird. he looks so nice with or without eyeliner

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Oct 23rd, '11, 02:23

I miss watching JGS dramas! I have to catch up on dramas and I need to start with a good fix of JGS. I think I will start with Marry Me Mary! or Baby and I. He has such a nice personality and he is funny too.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Dec 14th, '11, 20:15

Do I dare post this on D-A? Heh, you cant have enough shiny, glittery things around for the holidays....

Prince man himself opened up a YT page

I swear on his opening video he was wearing a dress then realized half way it was a white top and shorts thingy :whistling:

See what happenes when I have nothing to do at the moment. :goggle:

Issy

Post by Issy » Dec 14th, '11, 20:36

Yes, I read about this today and I was wondering about his never endling ego
As if he is not getting enough attention from his site, twitter and mobile app. So now he feels the need to open his YT page. I would not be surprised if the next thing be a tv channel.

:whistling:

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Dec 14th, '11, 20:50

I was thinking the same thing. Prob took down the twitter to concentrate on his videos for YT. You know the man loves his on screen time... :blink

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Dec 14th, '11, 20:56

He should have a hand-licking compilation. Eels will love that. Or maybe film his daily hair care routine. How to get the perfect lady-curl.
But those will actually be useful for others, so he wouldn't do that. He'll probably make videos of him talking about his perfect self a lot.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 14th, '11, 21:00

Don't forget the house tour. So we'll get to see how he puts those panties on! Finally I can put my heart at ease!!

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Dec 14th, '11, 21:49

Hahaha!That was expected!
If her videos are about hair care routine and stuff like that,I'll definitely subscribe to the channel!

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Dec 14th, '11, 22:26

I been wondering for while ,who called him Asia Princess ? him or fans >.<

EDIT : I mean Prince XD

Issy

Post by Issy » Dec 14th, '11, 22:51

The Chaos wrote:I been wondering for while ,who called him Asia Princess ? him or fans >.<

EDIT : I mean Prince XD
It was her highness herself! :P

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Dec 14th, '11, 23:08

her highness is in her delusional world i see :whistling:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 14th, '11, 23:22

The Chaos wrote:her highness is in her delusional world i see :whistling:
Ever since YAB ended.

PS. Twitter still works, it's still there, and we had almost Titanic-level tears amount over closing.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Dec 15th, '11, 00:57

Ethlenn wrote: PS. Twitter still works, it's still there, and we had almost Titanic-level tears amount over closing.
Maybe he's giving the eels time to mourn for the loss of the @Asia_Prince. And to dig into their pockets and buy his app...

ladymoi14

Post by ladymoi14 » Jan 5th, '12, 10:37

kyaaaaaaahhhhhh... I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jang Geun Suk! :wub:
i like his smile,, very cute! & his heavy voice... so damn sexy.. specially when he's singing in Marry me Mary
mod edit: I PM-ed you about the spoiler tags.

ladymoi14

Post by ladymoi14 » Jan 5th, '12, 10:59

ladymoi14

Post by ladymoi14 » Jan 5th, '12, 11:21

mod edit: once more, use spoiler tags, and DO NOT hotlink other people's pictures.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 5th, '12, 11:49

Please put all of above pictures in spoiler tag. For the sake of people who have slower computers. :whistling:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 5th, '12, 16:54

I told the user, I put that in rules, and still nothing.
Plus, it should be also mentioned that hotlinking is stealing other people's bandwidth.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jan 15th, '12, 22:34

It's amazing how much attention our JGS gets. He is truly a brilliant talent! :D I can't wait to see my lovely JGS in Love Rain! Aww.. I'm a bit sad that his hair is shorter. :alcoholic: Well, it looks like he left enough for a small but cute pony at the top. Just fabulous! :cheers: We your fans support you JGS! Fighting!