Need help to identify a Kdrama? Ask here!

Discuss Korean drama series here.
koitsu

Post by koitsu » Dec 28th, '11, 06:42

Just download instead of streaming? If you've got this need to stream, I'd suggest finding the megaupload link, change it to megavideo and it turns the video into a streaming version. Viki ain't half bad either, but quality will suck on occasion.

Rudi

Post by Rudi » Dec 28th, '11, 13:33

Actually you still can watch Hulu everywhere on earth and of course with electricity and internet available :-)

If you really want to stream I recommend using a VPN software, and try the best for yourself since it depends on your country ISP. I am in Indonesia and I stream KDrama IRIS just now but still want to save that great drama :wub: , so I can watch it again and again since the connection speed here is lame... :cussing:

pty1196

Post by pty1196 » Dec 28th, '11, 23:25

For downloading Korean Dramas: do you mean I need to use bittorrent or how do I download Korean Dramas? Sorry, I never use bittorent before.

Thanks for all the reply. :)

pty1196

Post by pty1196 » Dec 28th, '11, 23:47

When I reach Thailand, I might try VPN to watch Hulu.

Thanks for VPN answer.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Dec 29th, '11, 01:51

There are also a lot of sites, which hide your country of origin. So you can copy a hulu link on these sites and emulate the US.

Rudi

Post by Rudi » Dec 29th, '11, 02:10

pty1196 wrote:For downloading Korean Dramas: do you mean I need to use bittorrent or how do I download Korean Dramas? Sorry, I never use bittorent before.

Thanks for all the reply. :)
You can find the tutorial about using torrent client here but I forget in what section :blink
or you could just download the drama from direct download link (for old drama where the number of seeders almost none) like mediafire, megaupload, etc.

but try using shoutbox in torrent section first, sometimes that can help... 8)

MadaMag

Post by MadaMag » Jan 4th, '12, 23:51

Hi, I have a question.

Some years ago I watched I believe one or few last episodes of a 10-12 ep series of a (what I now believe) was Korea drama. I can't be event sure, what program it was, but I believie it was Kabel 1 in German tv (I've got tv-satelite).

Last year I watched Dong Yi, and I could swear it was the same drama. Only that the length and the story doesn't entirely match.

In Dong Yi Police Chief Suh got at the end hurt, but is standing and talking with his sergeant (?) about the meaning of shooting star.
In the version I believe I saw he was badly hurt, with his back lend on a wagon. He says that he believes that the shooting star was for him a good omen, as he stayed alive (something prevent a arrow to go through hie heart? ). The king was telling him he rushed to the fight because he also loves 'Dong Yi', and questioning (as a joke?), if he is his rival.

Also, few moments earlier when Suh get the notice from 'Dong Yi', and he is mounting a horse to go with soldiers to help, the king is calling him back.
In Dong Yi he complain and go to talk with the King, in that that series I remember to watch he ignored him, mounted and rode away.

And the last ting I remember pretty well, is that in the last episode/scene there's a view on the city as if from a view pavilion and voices of 'Ding Y', the King, and princes are commenting on how the city is in peace, ect., joking with each other.
The watcher is left to guess, if they are alive and looking over the city while a tea, or they are ghost and looking down at their descendants.

Now, I am to wonder, is it possible that Dong Yi had some sort of prequel / condensation of the episodes / movie ?

Or was it entirely other series. Do someone know a possible title?

Or did I only dream the alternative ending?

Thanks for help.

hyde7

Post by hyde7 » Jan 10th, '12, 15:51

does anyone know where i can download this series? pls help me..

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Jan 23rd, '12, 18:05

I watched a while ago a drama, but i can't remember the name. There was a guy around 30 and he had a daughter, who is a girl about 16 y old. The parents had registered this daughter as their own, so she thought the whole time the guy was her brother. This whole thing was a setup, by a illegitimate daughter of the father of the 30y old guy as revenge.

Doesn anybody know the name of this drama?

EDIT:
I know again, which drama it was. It was "It's OK daddy's girl".

midnightloon

Post by midnightloon » Jan 28th, '12, 00:31

I'm trying to remember the title of this drama. A girl thinks she married this guy inventor, he dies she moves in with his 5 sons in a crazy house. only the oldest is his actual son and that is why each are so different. one is into magic, another a gangster, a smart boy and a player. one also has a child. story goes on turns out she was never married to the inventor but that she was his daughter. Anyone know what this show is?

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Jan 28th, '12, 00:56

@midnightloon:
Don't know of such Kdrama but it sounds very much like Japanese drama Atashinchi no Danshi
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Atashinchi_no_Danshi.

midnightloon

Post by midnightloon » Jan 28th, '12, 01:03

anamcara wrote:@midnightloon:
Don't know of such Kdrama but it sounds very much like Japanese drama Atashinchi no Danshi
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Atashinchi_no_Danshi.
you are right that's it. i really thought it was a kdrama that might be why i could never find it

Keikan

Post by Keikan » Jan 30th, '12, 21:35

I'm looking for the drama "Bittersweet Life" (2008) but I can't seem to find download links anywhere. I know the title of this drama has been translated a number of different ways, and I found it on an other forum under the name "La Dolce Vita", but the only links available there were Megaupload ones (R.I.P). Could anyone please tell me where I can download this drama with subtitles? English or French subs are fine. Thanks in advance! :-)

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Feb 1st, '12, 07:47

I don't have a link, but at the moment your best choice is it, to google for torrentsites or mediafire-sites(well or streamsites like viikii or dramafever). I know it sucks, but this is at the moment the only choices (ok there are ftp sites and mirc, but this is an another story). I know you can't load torrents, so only mediafire and wupload are an option...the question is, how long will they be online.

Keikan

Post by Keikan » Feb 1st, '12, 10:18

Silverman: Thanks for the suggestion. I found links to this drama on wupload and mediafire. I'm downloading as many episodes as I can at the moment. Hopefully I can get everything before the links are taken down. :)

Is anyone interested by these links?

r3ika

Post by r3ika » Feb 7th, '12, 19:24

excuse me & sorry for barging in.. i'd like to ask if anyone knows the brand & model of Lee Yoon Sung's wristwatch in City Hunter

thank you!! :salut:

fathuze

Any link for Swallow the Sun?

Post by fathuze » Feb 9th, '12, 01:17

hye all.. just curious about this drama.. searching for torrents in d-addicts, i only found the one with french n spainish available.. are there any link for the raw with the english subtitle?? thank you..

-kiwi-

Post by -kiwi- » Feb 28th, '12, 21:39

I watched a Romance Drama a few years (abou 3 maybe) ago, and searched a lot online but wasn't able to find it.
The female lead and the male lead don't like each other at the beginning, the male lead is a playboy and they first met into bumping in each other at a restaurant. the female lead is a moderator at a tv station i think, the male lead is from a rich family ( political maybe). about the next I'm not 100% sure. the mother of the male lead wants the female lead to marry the male lead, but because she rejects, the mother threatens her, and she ends up loosing a lot of things. after all she marries him and they start to like each other, but break up in the middle and so on.( I totally can't remember the end :-( )

Maybe someone knows it from this chaotic discription.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Feb 29th, '12, 01:40

It would be interesting to watch this drama. Regrettably i don't know which drama you have in mind. I know a few dramas, which have a few points, which fit your description, but not all points. But i name a few, perhaps you had a drama in mind and mixed a few elements from an another drama^^.

*SPOILER*(not too big spoilers)

Smile, Dong Hae:
-the female reporter and the rich playboy are the second lead and not the first
-the mother of the second male lead don't force them to be together (but later on she messes a lot with the second female lead, so perhaps this point fits)
-the playboy likes her in the beginning, but she doesn't like him. But at the point where she learns, that the guy is from a rich and influential family, she dumps the first male lead and tries to marry the rich playboy, although she doesn't love him. But later she loves him.
-the drama is from 2010 and not 2008-2009
-but the rest fits more or less

Sweet Palpitations
OK this drama is obviously not the drama you are looking for, because its from 2011, but a few things fit.
-The first part, which you are sure of fits (female PD and moderator, rich playboy, not liking, one of the first few meetings is in a restaurant)

Are you sure it's a kdrama? an it be a TW-drama? Because the second part of your description fits more or less a few of TW-dramas. In quite a few TW-dramas there is a forced marriage, then love, then a break up, then a coming together the maintopic.
To name a few: Fated to Love you, Sunny Happiness, Happy & Love Forever...just to name a few.

-kiwi-

Post by -kiwi- » Feb 29th, '12, 17:09

Its not one of the dramas you wrote, but i think I will rewatch sunny Happiness
again. But thanks for the quick answer.
I would say it was a kdrama but i'm not sure, at that time I started watching kdramasafter watching Jdramas before so....
I think i will try to search again.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Feb 29th, '12, 18:57

Please write it here down, if you find it. I would also watch this^^.

-kiwi-

Post by -kiwi- » Feb 29th, '12, 21:41

I hope i can find it, then i will post it for sure. :lol

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Mar 1st, '12, 21:31

Does anybody know, which drama this is? I know this actress, but i can't remember the name.
Attachments
Drama.jpg
Drama.jpg (195.17 KiB) Viewed 14543 times

\( -o _ o- )/
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by \( -o _ o- )/ » Mar 1st, '12, 22:54

This is just like the game. Post a picture and guess the name of the drama..... :D :P

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Mar 2nd, '12, 01:19

Yea i know, it's hard to gues which drama it is, but the actress should be known and from there i can work^^. I think it should be a drama, which aired in august or September on MBC, because the picture is from one of the first 3 episodes of "A Thousand Kisses". In most cases they show in dramas just dramas, which air in the same timeperiod on the same channel. Ok its not always the same timeperiod, because i saw once or twice dramas in dramas (awesome sentence) which ended months before the drama, where such short "promos" were shown.

gear2d

King Gwanggaeto

Post by gear2d » Apr 5th, '12, 23:24

Probably will not get to watch this whole drama (love it), but wanted to know one thing, what happens to Do Young (the 1st of King Gwanggaeto) after people think she is dead? I am up to ep 50 and I am thinking she will marry Asin (from Baekje). Anyone know what happens to her?

jnieurzyla

King Gwanggaeto

Post by jnieurzyla » Apr 6th, '12, 01:55

Yeah I have watched right up to 65, and still we do not know what happens to her, the subs must be difficult as they take so long, but they are very good, so I am having to learn to be more patience.
John

kouka1

Post by kouka1 » Apr 7th, '12, 01:29

Hi, I know I've asked this question before and had a good luck finding K-drama with Japanese subtitles. Has anyone found any new K-dramas recently with Japanese subs?
If so, please let me know. Thank you so much!!

moadeep

Post by moadeep » Apr 7th, '12, 17:36

Silverman wrote:Does anybody know, which drama this is? I know this actress, but i can't remember the name.
Miss Ripley. Was going through dramabeans and found almost that exact screenshot on their recap of the final ep :)

AirTree

Really bothered by "The King 2 Hearts"

Post by AirTree » Apr 13th, '12, 18:46

I was looking forward to this drama since I really liked Ha Ji Won in Secret Garden.

But I could only get half way through the first episode. It was when Kim Hang-ah was talking to her father and over her shoulder I saw the portrait of a smiling Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il.

I was so mad I turned it off. It seems like they are trying to make the North Korean regime seem cute, misunderstood, and "just like us", where in reality they are murderous tyrants.

Pyongyang couldn't ask for better propaganda. I'm surprised it got past the censors.

I wonder if Ha Ji Won will play a lovable Nazi in her next drama. I realize that not many Westerners (as a percentage of their populations) are even aware of Kdramas, but if they saw this, they'd be very disappointed.

Any other westerners think like I do? Is it just me?

mochi2114

picture?

Post by mochi2114 » Apr 14th, '12, 19:03

hey, i was wondering if this picture was from a drama and what the name of it was.
i really don't know anything else because i found it randomly online.
Attachments
Korean Drama.jpg
Korean Drama.jpg (23.94 KiB) Viewed 14467 times

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Apr 14th, '12, 19:14

moadeep

Post by moadeep » Apr 14th, '12, 19:14

google image search says it's "Episode 5 of K-Pop – The Ultimate Audition (The Strongest K-Pop Survival)"

Edit: Yay simulposting! :lol

mochi2114

Post by mochi2114 » Apr 14th, '12, 22:01

yay! thanks for both of your help :)

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Apr 15th, '12, 19:39

moadeep wrote:
Silverman wrote:Does anybody know, which drama this is? I know this actress, but i can't remember the name.
Miss Ripley. Was going through dramabeans and found almost that exact screenshot on their recap of the final ep :)
Wait..what? it's LDH? oO damn i didn't recognize her and i watched pretty much every drama with her. :scratch: I must update my facerecognition-software. And thank you^^.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 15th, '12, 19:58

Silverman wrote:
moadeep wrote:
Wait..what? it's LDH? oO damn i didn't recognize her and i watched pretty much every drama with her. :scratch: I must update my facerecognition-software. And thank you^^.
That screen shot is really hard to miss LOL I think this must be Yoochun's worst pick of dramas. I felt like wringing LDH's neck every time I see her on screen in the drama. I mean seriously??? I can't believe the story wrote the guys falling for her. The writer needs a reality check. LDH's character is a ****. The guys must be blind to like her.

moadeep

Post by moadeep » Apr 16th, '12, 23:13

seirin wrote:
Silverman wrote:
moadeep wrote:
That screen shot is really hard to miss LOL I think this must be Yoochun's worst pick of dramas. I felt like wringing LDH's neck every time I see her on screen in the drama. I mean seriously??? I can't believe the story wrote the guys falling for her. The writer needs a reality check. LDH's character is a ****. The guys must be blind to like her.
Well, if they were blind they probably *wouldn't* have liked her.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '12, 09:03

The old Chinese proverb says: love is blind, screenwiters are dumb. :salut:

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Apr 18th, '12, 01:14

But on the other hand its also true, that in rl the nice girl doesn't get the guy. So it's not that far off.

Blahhh

Help? Having Trouble Remembering An Old Drama

Post by Blahhh » Apr 20th, '12, 23:17

Hello, I need some help finding a drama. I haven't ever finished the drama, I stopped halfway and I really regret it. :doh:

I forgot the name, but i'll try to write what I remember. :salut:

First of all, I'm not so sure whether it was a Japanese or Korean drama. But I'm leaning towards Korean. (I might be wrong tho.)

Second, I remember the boy in the drama being really poor, but the girl was rich. (She wasn't rich at the beginning, she somehow gained her wealth. Maybe by a relative dying, I'm not so sure.)

Third, I remember them living at the same place. It was a sort of boarding school environment with other people or something like that. I also remember the boy living in the attic, or a really dusty place.

I'm pretty sure that if someone posted the name, I would remember it. It's just really bothering me and I really want to watch it again.

I'll be very grateful! :pray:

changmi1218

Post by changmi1218 » Apr 21st, '12, 00:15

Last edited by changmi1218 on Apr 21st, '12, 01:59, edited 1 time in total.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Apr 21st, '12, 01:43

Hmm the storyline looks like a jdrama-storyline (boardingschools with females and males are basically non existent in kdramas, but every second jdrama has them-in this genre)... i would say the drama you are looking for could be "Atashinchi no Danshi"
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Atashinchi_no_Danshi

Raziel_Avernus

Post by Raziel_Avernus » Apr 21st, '12, 01:49

well i have a question, is it really gonna be an IRIS 2 or not, because i heard a lot of rumors, and so far all of htem have been wrong

Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Shindou-Kun » Apr 21st, '12, 02:05

Raziel_Avernus wrote:well i have a question, is it really gonna be an IRIS 2 or not, because i heard a lot of rumors, and so far all of htem have been wrong
From Wikipedia
A true sequel series, tentatively titled Iris 2, was originally announced for October 2011. At the time of announcement, pre-production was underway and reports estimated filming on the sequel was expected to commence in March 2011. Representatives from Taewon Productions stated in April 2010 that they expect original stars Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-hee, and Kim So-yeon to be cast in the sequel. Later, just prior to the finale of Athena being broadcast, lead producer Chung Tae-won confirmed that Iris 2 was scheduled to be in production in time for a fall 2012 premiere. Concurrently, it was reported that the proposed series remains in pre-production with the scriptwriters currently crafting the story. Chung also revealed that no casting decisions had been made and that the writing staff were preparing two potential versions of the series as a result—one featuring the full original cast and another that would see the return of only a select few.

Raziel_Avernus

Post by Raziel_Avernus » Apr 21st, '12, 03:56

thanks a lot for the answer, there were so many theories that i was beggining to think that Lee Byung-hun would return as a zombie

kilmenyanne

King 2 Hearts American cast

Post by kilmenyanne » May 3rd, '12, 05:12

Hey guys,

I am following King 2 Hearts on Wed-Thurs (MBC) and want to know the names of the American actors because they are cute and can emote a little more than in other dramas.

So far I only got Samantha Daniel as the female assassin Bon Bon, but can you help with Bong-Gu's girlfriend, right hand man and other assassins?

Thanks guys!
Attachments
Bong-Gu's girlfriend (in Ep 13)
Bong-Gu's girlfriend (in Ep 13)
king13-00025.jpg (28.08 KiB) Viewed 14458 times

Silverman

Post by Silverman » May 4th, '12, 23:06

-kiwi- wrote:I watched a Romance Drama a few years (abou 3 maybe) ago, and searched a lot online but wasn't able to find it.
The female lead and the male lead don't like each other at the beginning, the male lead is a playboy and they first met into bumping in each other at a restaurant. the female lead is a moderator at a tv station i think, the male lead is from a rich family ( political maybe). about the next I'm not 100% sure. the mother of the male lead wants the female lead to marry the male lead, but because she rejects, the mother threatens her, and she ends up loosing a lot of things. after all she marries him and they start to like each other, but break up in the middle and so on.( I totally can't remember the end :-( )

Maybe someone knows it from this chaotic discription.
I hope kiwi still reads here^^. But i think i found the drama you are looking for. Almost all aspects fit. I think it's "Hateful But Once Again". I haven't watched it yet for myself, but this was a drama i sampled(read the synopsis and skipped through a few episodes) and will watch it, when i have time.
It's all there:
~3 years old
-playboy
-mother of the playbo thinks that the female lead is perfect for her son
-mother "forces" the f- lead to marry the guy(i don't know if she forces her or she "buys" her)
- i the middle they break up
a.s.o.
b.t.w. is it just me or does does Park Ye Jin looks waaaaaay older, than she actually is? I mean she is just 27 or 28 in the drama, but i estimated her for ~10 years older.

Morphin

Post by Morphin » May 5th, '12, 15:10

Hello,
I search a drama but don't remember a lot about it.
All i remember is :
it's start with the main male having an accident with his car and calling the radio station he always follow at this time. It's something like hearing people complain about life etc... And the radio host take his call.
I dunno why but that save his life
And many time laters they fall in love with each other..

I dunno if it's really a kdrama, maybe just a movie, but i don't remember the title.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » May 5th, '12, 18:30

Morphin wrote:Hello,
I search a drama but don't remember a lot about it.
All i remember is :
it's start with the main male having an accident with his car and calling the radio station he always follow at this time. It's something like hearing people complain about life etc... And the radio host take his call.
I dunno why but that save his life
And many time laters they fall in love with each other..

I dunno if it's really a kdrama, maybe just a movie, but i don't remember the title.
Looks like "101st Proposal". It has a K- and a J-Version(older). Although i don't know, if the j-version also has the part with the call.

Morphin

Post by Morphin » May 5th, '12, 18:52

A yeah, you are right it's 101st proposal.
I always thought about it, but every times i remember they meet because of a wrong diner date.
But in fact later he have this car accident.... didn't checked this far :p

I know there is a korean and japanese drama, but i really don't like the japanese one (a bit too old maybe) and i don't think there was the call part.
Thanks a lot :p

el_lady

Post by el_lady » May 18th, '12, 22:38

Does anyone know her name? What's her profession.. model, singer, actress? She appears in The King 2Hearts as Kim Bong Goo/John Meyer's girlfriend but too bad she got killed by him. I think she's really pretty and she reminds me of Kristin Kreuk in a way.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » May 24th, '12, 18:06

In one of the episodes of "Protect the Boss" the characters of Jaejoong and Wang Ji Hye got to a k-bar. Does anyone know how the songs are called, which were sung by Jaejoong?

Kgirl91

Name of this Drama/movie?

Post by Kgirl91 » May 28th, '12, 04:42

Hey Guys,

Wondering what this drama/movie is...have no clue what they are about to do, but whatever it is..it looks funny... I saw this in Esmer86 sig...and was hoping to check it out.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Name of this Drama/movie?

Post by Ethlenn » May 28th, '12, 07:11

Kgirl91 wrote:Hey Guys,

Wondering what this drama/movie is...have no clue what they are about to do, but whatever it is..it looks funny... I saw this in Esmer86 sig...and was hoping to check it out.

That's Rooftop Prince... :blink

rawrrchelsea

What cell phones do they have in Shut Up Flower Boy Band?

Post by rawrrchelsea » Jun 4th, '12, 15:42

What phone make/model do Kwon JI Hyuk and Soo Ah have?

Stealth96

Post by Stealth96 » Jun 7th, '12, 04:25

just wondering why are all korean files in korean? in the past they were is English. thanks

midnightmelody89

Over the rainbow (2006) please help...

Post by midnightmelody89 » Jun 11th, '12, 17:41

hello everyone...
i do not know if i'm at the right section of the forum sincei i'm new here almost!!! i was just looking desperately for the drama "over the rainbow" it's at 2006...can anyone give links to torrents to download it please ??? :D

here it is
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Over_the_Rainbow

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by k361 » Jun 11th, '12, 17:54

Hello

when a drama is licensed d-addicts remove the torrent of it (and sometimes when western right holder complain about specific drama/soundtrack)

The drama Over the rainbow is listed in http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Licensed_KDramas and is not available at d-a

Try your favorite search site with korean name of drama (오버 더 레인보우) and torrent for other downloads :9

midnightmelody89

Post by midnightmelody89 » Jun 11th, '12, 18:24

ahh i see thank you so much...so i should search it by it's name in korean in here? i mean d-addicts?

ZardozMD

Anyone know about the status of 5th Republic sub project?

Post by ZardozMD » Jun 17th, '12, 10:02

Hello, sorry to opening with what is likely a common post topic (i.e. do you have subs for Drama x,y,z, etc) But I have some questions about a project that looks like it may or may not have been started about 7 months ago.

Youtube user fflaguna uploaded this Complete First Episode of 5th Republic with English Subtitles in November of last year. It is described as a:
subtitle test with no credits
but it looks good and polished enough that I think a team was working on this. does anyone know the status of that project if its currently in development, abandoned, etc?

I'm new to KDrama and Korean in general but am very interested in this part of Korean history, so I would appreciate very much if someone could help me here.

I'm also willing to help in any way I can toward the completion of this project. I don't know Korean, but I do have a fair amount of spare time on my hands.

toenail

Post by toenail » Jun 18th, '12, 00:35

Is Strong Colors bad?It looks funny, but I am wary because noone talk about it, better be sure before investing time in it.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Jun 18th, '12, 03:36

Because no one talks about it, doesn't mean, that it's bad. This drama is "just" a special and i've never seen someone talk about specials in this forum. Now that you mentioned this drama, i will definitly check it out, because it has been a while, since a watched a drama with this male lead as male lead (i like him^^).

Keikan

Post by Keikan » Jun 27th, '12, 13:05

I have a bit of a strange question. Here in Korea Town they have these shops that sell these white Korean candies, that are long thin strings of sugar mixed with water, covered with confectioner sugar and shaped into squares. In each of these shops they have a screencap taken from some K-drama of the main couple eating these candies together. I'm really curious to find out which drama this is taken from. I haven't watched many K-dramas, but it's not a scene I recognize from any of the ones I've seen. I think they have the title of the drama written on top of the picture, but it's in Korean so I can't read it. I imagine it must be quite a popular drama for it to be used to advertise these candies. Does anyone have any idea where this scene could be taken from?

ronaldkh

Ringtone

Post by ronaldkh » Jun 29th, '12, 03:55

Hi. :)

Does anyone know the standard ringtone used in almost every Korean drama?

I've searched high and low for it.

Thanks. :lol

ShinyShoes

Nerdy Dramas?

Post by ShinyShoes » Jul 8th, '12, 20:11

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of any nerdy or computer based Korean dramas? I'm a network engineer and I understand a bit of Korean so I was hoping to learn a bit more of the jargon in Korean. I tried searching myself but ... looking up computer or networking with Korean drama just led me to streaming sites. Thanks.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Jul 11th, '12, 00:25

Sry never heard of a nerd-drama. This is actually strange, since korea was one of the first, if not the first country, which considered computer-gaming, especially Starcraft, as a sport. Although, i know a movie with a nerd, but doubt it, that it's what you are looking for, since i think you are looking for something like "The IT Crowd" The movie is called "Paradise Villa", where an obsessive onlinegamer loses his account and then goes crazy.

Here my own question. In dramas, where the characters drive to a coast with a pier, they show almost always the same pier. The one with these "star"- shaped stones. Where is it? and does anybody know if it's a hotspot or just a popular filminglocation?

em1205

Post by em1205 » Jul 22nd, '12, 20:57

Can somebody PLEASE give me a link to english subtitles for Fashion King??
Thanks. :cheers:

Sham26

Re: Nerdy Dramas?

Post by Sham26 » Jul 22nd, '12, 21:07

ShinyShoes wrote:Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of any nerdy or computer based Korean dramas? I'm a network engineer and I understand a bit of Korean so I was hoping to learn a bit more of the jargon in Korean. I tried searching myself but ... looking up computer or networking with Korean drama just led me to streaming sites. Thanks.
"Ghost" :salut:

MetroMan

Looking for Title of Korean Drama

Post by MetroMan » Jul 24th, '12, 08:18

I was eating lunch and I wasn't able to catch the title of the korean drama.

I remember a scene where the actress is watching the fat kid eating pizza and the mom goes, "don't look, eat or you'll end up like her"... She makes a threat to the owner as he tells her to leave "...just wait I'll buy this place"

and also when one of the actor piles up all the left over jajangmyun deliver bowls to make 1 bowl...

I know it's vague but if anyone can help me find the drama it'll be great.

-pp

Sham26

Re: Looking for Title of Korean Drama

Post by Sham26 » Jul 24th, '12, 21:58

MetroMan wrote:I was eating lunch and I wasn't able to catch the title of the korean drama.

I remember a scene where the actress is watching the fat kid eating pizza and the mom goes, "don't look, eat or you'll end up like her"... She makes a threat to the owner as he tells her to leave "...just wait I'll buy this place"

and also when one of the actor piles up all the left over jajangmyun deliver bowls to make 1 bowl...

I know it's vague but if anyone can help me find the drama it'll be great.

-pp
"History of the salaryman"...Highly recommended :thumright:

conmeocho

Trying to find this one drama to rewatch

Post by conmeocho » Jul 27th, '12, 07:32

D: I'm trying to find this one drama. It's about how this one girl who has like 2 guys. When she was little, her parents adopted the daughter of their limo driver. That girl is pretty selfish and has always envied the main character. She tells everyone that the main character is the adopted one and tries to take everything away from the main character. The main character meets a boy who's princelike, he ends up going to America though with the wrong name given to him by the adopted sister. D: what's this drama called?

JaJe

Re: Trying to find this one drama to rewatch

Post by JaJe » Jul 29th, '12, 10:10

conmeocho wrote:D: I'm trying to find this one drama. It's about how this one girl who has like 2 guys. When she was little, her parents adopted the daughter of their limo driver. That girl is pretty selfish and has always envied the main character. She tells everyone that the main character is the adopted one and tries to take everything away from the main character. The main character meets a boy who's princelike, he ends up going to America though with the wrong name given to him by the adopted sister. D: what's this drama called?
Sounds like Cinderella's sister http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Cinderella%27s_Sister.

Serene55

The Strongest K-Pop Survival OST's

Post by Serene55 » Aug 12th, '12, 18:30

Hey everyone :-)

The last few weeks my sister and I have really been enjoying watching The Strongest K-Pop Survival (we only need to watch ep. 14, so please don't leave any spoilers in your enthusiasm!)

As you can probably gather because of the title, we truly loved a lot of the songs in it and we were wondering if any of you know if there will be more OST releases than the two out there already.
The songs Music is my Life and My Dream were two we truly loved, and we hope they'll be released - do any of you know more?

I did a google search but I can't find anything to shed a light...
Thanks in advance for replies!

~ Kim (Serene55)

sunflower63

Post by sunflower63 » Aug 28th, '12, 07:24

Hi I am looking for a Discussion and also the downloads with Eng subs for The Greatest Love, can someone point me to the right links here on D-addicts please? Thanks for your help.

\( -o _ o- )/
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by \( -o _ o- )/ » Aug 28th, '12, 08:35

sunflower63 wrote:Hi I am looking for a Discussion and also the downloads with Eng subs for The Greatest Love, can someone point me to the right links here on D-addicts please? Thanks for your help.
Please learn to use the search torrent function at the main page. The results will be like this.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

The batches are:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96971.htm <-- Discussion link is here.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96750.htm <-- Discussion link is here.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96554.htm

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96552.htm

All the batches have links to English subs.

I hope this helps. :goggle: