Padam Padam...The Sound of His And Her Heartbeats (jTBC)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Padam Padam...The Sound of His And Her Heartbeats (jTBC)

Post by esmer86 » Dec 5th, '11, 22:47

Title: 빠담빠담… 그와 그녀의 심장박동소리 / Padam Padam… The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats
Also Known as: Padam Padam
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: jTBC
Broadcast period: 2011-Dec-05 to 2012-Feb-07
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 20:45

Synopsis
“Padam” which means ‘to thump’ in French is a mellow drama about a man who lived life according to its own course but meets a woman he shouldn’t love and about his breahtaking love for her.

Yang Kang Chil just came out from prison after 16 years. He was jailed because of a murder he never did. After released from prison, he goes to Seoul accompanied by his guardian angel, Lee g**k Soo. Meanwhile, Han Ji Min will play Jung Ji Na , a cheerful veterinarian who loves Kang Chil.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

ENGLISH SUBS WITH DarkSmurfSubs

Cast:
Jung Woo Sung as Yang Kang Chil
Han Ji Min as Jung Ji Na
Kim Bum as Lee g**k Soo

Pictures:

Last edited by esmer86 on Jan 11th, '12, 01:44, edited 2 times in total.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Dec 7th, '11, 00:48

OST part 1

Havent checked out the drama yet but I have a feeling that my mom is gonna like it more than I will. :wink:

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Dec 7th, '11, 00:57

Kim Bum with long hair? Reason enough to make me want to check this out even tho I'm so sick of kdramas right now it's not even funny.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Dec 11th, '11, 23:49

Just skipped through the first two episodes (waiting for subs). And imo its promising. The male lead is a little bit older than your average drama 20y old guy, but man he has a lot of charisma, so if i were a woman i would favor him and not Ki Bum.

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Dec 12th, '11, 01:52

Yeah definitely, Jung Woo Sung is an "old" favorite from The Good, The Bad, The Weird, where he was all kinds of charming and bad*ss! I'm just more interested in seeing Kim Bum with long hair. And maybe his bromance with Woo Sung (I saw a picture of them holding hands! woot!). Romantic kdramas are just :faint: for me right now.

How is the tone of the drama? Melodramatic, fluffy, humoristic?

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Dec 12th, '11, 02:09

Uff, hard to describe. It has a feeling(for me) which is like a mix of: a movie (camera and directing are more like a movie, than a drama), 49 days and also a bit realistic (if you can talk about realistic in combination with fantasy). Not to fluffy and better actors, than in 49 days^^.

HIRMU

Post by HIRMU » Dec 12th, '11, 17:05

Watched the first 2 episodes and they were aweesomeee, for sure gonna watch this drama till the end.

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Dec 20th, '11, 04:48

I'm also hooked, hopefully WITHS2 will decide to sub it!

Issy

Post by Issy » Dec 30th, '11, 16:23

Finally I had the chance to watch up to ep3 and I am totally hooked. I love it because it is not your average Kdrama storylines. well so far. but I am still confused on how ep1 ended?
didn't he had an accident when he was in phonebox? how come the story started by him waking up from car accident and there is no more mention of other accident?
and Kim Bum is just SO cute.

HIRMU

Post by HIRMU » Dec 30th, '11, 16:59

Issy wrote:Finally I had the chance to watch up to ep3 and I am totally hooked. I love it because it is not your average Kdrama storylines. well so far. but I am still confused on how ep1 ended?
didn't he had an accident when he was in phonebox? how come the story started by him waking up from car accident and there is no more mention of other accident?
and Kim Bum is just SO cute.
it comes relevant later on ^^ i have watched 8 episodes now and i like it veeryyy much!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Dec 30th, '11, 17:26

HIRMU wrote:it comes relevant later on ^^ i have watched 8 episodes now and i like it veeryyy much!!
I had a feeling that it might. Thanks for letting me know :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 2nd, '12, 18:19

Jeez, everyone is praising it, might give it a chance^^

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Jan 8th, '12, 18:26

padam padam caught another one. on episode 3 but been hooked since first ep. Dang i haven't been this addicted in AGES. Missed this feeling.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 8th, '12, 19:32

Oh wow, one of the best series I've seen in ages. it's so... weird, so unlike Kdrama in terms of conducting the story and characters.
This is a tough winter... :salut:

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 8th, '12, 22:36

Ethlenn wrote:Oh wow, one of the best series I've seen in ages. it's so... weird, so unlike Kdrama in terms of conducting the story and characters.
This is a tough winter... :salut:
Glad to know E-chan is on board too. I am enjoying this great drama tremendously. it's just the best I have seen lately.

HIRMU

Post by HIRMU » Jan 12th, '12, 19:27

ohhh ep 11 so good dat cliffhanger tt

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Jan 12th, '12, 22:12

Im hoping I can get to atleast watch half of whats been released this weekend. From the peeks Ive been seeing I have a feeling Im gonna like it too. I dont know much about cameras and screen shots but Im loving it. Its like watching a movie instead. :w00t:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 12th, '12, 22:56

If I don't find ep 12 tomorrow when I'm back from werk, I'm going to sleep all over the weekend sobbing into my pillow. :pale:

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 13th, '12, 01:25

as much as I love this drama to bits and I think it's one of the best I have seen so far
there are certain things that bothers me with it
I hate how KC's mom talking to him. even she does love him but her tone and her manners are rude and inconsiderate to him. telling him that no woman would love you, is the crulest thing I have ever heard from a mother to her son even if she has his best interest in her heart.
Jina herself, annoys me some times. she gives every right to herself to talk in any way and have attitude with KC but when he does the same, she tells him how dare he? I still don't know what KC sees in her and why on earth he likes her. I seriously wanted to slap her when she told him she will ignore him in public again and again...if she stays the same by the end and have the same manners and attitude with one change that she loves KC back, I will be seriously disappointed. have to admit, I was not much fan of her from the start. so I might be biased. but I still think that her reactions are pretty normal to a person in her place, but still... be gentle to poor KC or else :cussing:
I just can't believe for a long time cop like Jina's father to be this violent. he's just out of control.
and things I love
the way the storyline is written is just unique and realistic with no cliche characters or behaviour.
dialogue between characters are just so great and to the point.
relationship between KC and his son is just so heart warming and beautiful and I pray that he is KC's biological son and not other guy's.
KC and GS have the best friends relationship EVER.
KB is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE/HOT as an angel :wub: :wub: :wub:
this drama is keeping me glued to my laptop. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Issy on Jan 13th, '12, 01:50, edited 2 times in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 13th, '12, 01:37

Issy wrote: and now things I love
the way the storyline is written is just unique and realistic with clich characters or behaviour.
dialogue between characters are just so great and to the point.
relationship between KC and his son is just so heart warming and beautiful and I pray that he is KC's biological son and not other guy's.
KC and GS have the best friends relationship EVER.
KB is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE/HOT as an angel :wub: :wub: :wub:
Amen to that, my sister in wings^^
Their friendship is amazing.

Some of those things you mentioned earlier:
I do understand his mother. She lived 20 years without him, while he was in jail. She knows he's branded as "criminal". I think she thinks it's better for him to cut all his hopes when they're small and tiny, because later it would hurt more.
And I loved the scene in ep 11 where she tucked the orange into his hand. It was so much of motherly awkward love in this gesture I almost cried. It's how parents behave sometimes.

As for Jina's father... this man is just nuts. Violent, abusive, inconsiderate guy who likes to blame everything on others. He's showing sometimes few human reactions and remorses, but I'm not sure how deep they are.
:wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 13th, '12, 01:56

I do love his mother act of love towards KC but I wish she was a little bit more gentler perhaps? and stop beating up who ever comes to talk to her. :mrgreen:

a word of warning to the writer/PD
if you let any harm happens to our angel GS, you will be sorry. :cussing:

:mrgreen:

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Jan 13th, '12, 07:09

I'm confused about why the neighbor and mother is so against Jina and KC being together, even while coming from my Asian perspective.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 13th, '12, 09:09

Sakuya wrote:I'm confused about why the neighbor and mother is so against Jina and KC being together, even while coming from my Asian perspective.
I think because both see it as too good to be true. At the end of the day KC is still a thug in everyone's eyes and she is a vet and in their society and culture there is huge difference between their status. All matters of love aside, they do have point in seeing such relationship impossible to exist with all prejudice there so they don't want KC to get hurt even more than he already has.
I am also wondering if they know about true identity of Jina and in that case, their objection is totally justifiable.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 13th, '12, 09:48

Issy wrote:
a word of warning to the writer/PD
if you let any harm happens to our angel GS, you will be sorry. :cussing:

:mrgreen:
Angry Europe will beat you up!
Although I have a bad feeling about his end.

Plus, KC is a criminal. I understand why everyone around can not accept such relationship. I guess it's the same almost everywhere in the world.
Imagine - if you are a criminal, you, society and everyone around know that. And people tend to keep everyone in their proper places. It's not proper for a criminal to mingle with "pure, innocent women" because they don't deserve it.
Wicked circle actually, without the possibility of starting over and redeeming.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jan 15th, '12, 14:03

I'm on board now too, but I'll have to wait for DSS and subs. They've got episodes 1 and 2 subbed, then 3 are not and then 6 and 7 are fully subbed...
Shouldn't they do it in the right order? The earlier episodes should be a priority, before moving on to the later ones. So, wait I shall. I need subs for this.

Ok, found this place. Will try the subs from there then. Hope they're ok ones.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 15th, '12, 15:23

Click on the pic

Plus, Kim vet really grew up on me. I thought at first he was just an arrogant prick, but he has deeply human nature.
I'd shoot Jina's father though. This guy clearly can't reflect upon his own nature and mistaks.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 15th, '12, 16:01

here is something for angel-lovers :P
and Yes! vet Kim has grown on me too. same with Jina too. specially in ep12 when they were buying cap/hat scene.

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Jan 17th, '12, 04:37

What's the song name and artist for OST Part 3?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 17th, '12, 14:57

Sakuya wrote:What's the song name and artist for OST Part 3?
"Don't Go" by Hwanhee.

And just in case: All 720 and 1080 versions I can find on my sources^^ Enjoy!!
Different than our Esmer uploads. There are even few 450^^
Oh yes, I'm crazy.

pika-81

Post by pika-81 » Jan 19th, '12, 20:34

hi all my first post here
i check 1080 files (movement)end video is excelent bt is in 4:3 aspect ratio not widescreen end sound is not that perfect
im still looking for perfect copy of 1080p. dream about "hansun" or "hdsun" version
End yes i love this series too

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 22nd, '12, 09:50

Separated trailer for ep 15: http://www.padamheart.co.kr/

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 23rd, '12, 22:48

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Jan 25th, '12, 04:37

Ethlenn wrote:Click on the pic

Plus, Kim vet really grew up on me. I thought at first he was just an arrogant prick, but he has deeply human nature.
I'd shoot Jina's father though. This guy clearly can't reflect upon his own nature and mistaks.
i hear you Ethienn i could happily shoot father dear. He is one of those people who doesn't seem to care about the truth he just wants someone to pay. so angry and will just take his anger out on everyone and never learn. (yes i know its a character just this type of character makes me angry i guess that means its a good drama and good acting if it can make me so thorougly disgusted with a character.) they better not let anything happen to kang chil or g**k soo. i will never forgive it!!!!! Kim Bum's acting has improved(although i thought he was good enough in the woman who still wants to marry)

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Jan 25th, '12, 04:38

Ethlenn wrote:Click on the pic

i hear you Ethienn i could happily shoot father dear. He is one of those people who doesn't seem to care about the truth he just wants someone to pay. so angry and will just take his anger out on everyone and never learn. (yes i know its a character just this type of character makes me angry i guess that means its a good drama and good acting if it can make me so thorougly disgusted with a character.) they better not let anything happen to kang chil or g**k soo. i will never forgive it!!!!! Kim Bum's acting has improved(although i thought he was good enough in the woman who still wants to marry)

btw thanks for the video i like that song. had abracadabra in my head all day and you successfully replaced it with another song by them kekeke :lol

oh and another thing because of you i have become a fan of Infinite. how will you compensate me for all the time i stare slack jawed at my computer screen watching their videos on youtube? kyaaa!!!you may have created a fan girl? can someone so old be a fangirl??? seriously they are so darn cute i had to put them as my wallpaper. i want to pinch their cheeks (on their faces!!! i am not that much of a pervert kekeke)

sorry for the double post. I tried to edit first post and somehow it doubled it. I guess i can't delete it now since theres a reply. :unsure:
Last edited by jubies33 on Jan 25th, '12, 16:16, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 25th, '12, 07:31

You can't be older than me and I made myself a fangirl too, kkk... But those dorks are worthy of all of our staring. I bet Sham will appear here to confirm that. Unless she's stared too much into certain Hogod.
Cheeks... upper, lower, what's the difference, mehehehe...

Re: Padam. What Jina's father did in last episodes to Kang Chil is unforgivable, but the man found in himself a will to forgive. He doesn't want revenge (unlike pissed off Guksu).
Jina's father feel no remorse whatsoever, as you said, he's angry, the anger has been smoldering within him for 16 years and he's ready to make his daughter pityful in order to obliterate every trace of KC.

I like the other prosecutor, Joo, right? he's a sharp man and he visibly despises schemings and unclear situations that other officers and prosecutors are in. He had a hinch from the beginning that Kang Chil was framed.

Oh, and small funny fact, I like hearing in drama sentences both Guksu and Kanchil characters write each other via twitter. Cute^^

To those who care: I started translate interviews again

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Jan 25th, '12, 23:06

Can someone post the link to the torrents for this drama? i cannot find it on d-addicts

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 25th, '12, 23:12

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Jan 25th, '12, 23:37

Probably :D i typed the name of the drama in the search window of te torrents section but it said : torrents not found , can you explain me how to search the torrents? anyway thanks a lot for the link :thumleft:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 26th, '12, 09:08

Which search window?

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Jan 28th, '12, 01:20

yes exactly Ethlenn , the one you just posted , when i write padam padam in the search torrent window it says torrent not found

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 28th, '12, 08:43

Then just bookmark this address I gave you or visit this thread. I just wrote it 15 sec. ago and I got the results. Have no idea what's wrong on your end.

Anyway:
Reporting, Guksu
Jeong U-seong interview part 1

Edit:
Episode 4, I just wonder, was it real or not?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 31st, '12, 20:43

Click on the pic:

And MV:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dgXxgfe2e7U" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Orange_Guy

Post by Orange_Guy » Feb 1st, '12, 16:40

Currently watching this, ep8 at the moment :D. Kang Chil is a really unique character, and so is the storyline. The first episodes were just so compelling i was hooked since first episode.

And i like some particularities in some episodes, an example is the angel telling everyone he's an angel so freely, like anyone would believe.

One problem is about the raws, i always watch 720p, and in some episodes i have to resync them :S, what is in your opinion the best version? Thanks in advance :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 1st, '12, 16:53

As for 720 the best one was ONE, then it stopped, after that it's HD720p.AVC1.iM™.
I have also 1080p, but on a laptop it makes no difference whatsoever.

Orange_Guy

Post by Orange_Guy » Feb 5th, '12, 18:25

Ethlenn wrote:As for 720 the best one was ONE, then it stopped, after that it's HD720p.AVC1.iM™.
I have also 1080p, but on a laptop it makes no difference whatsoever.
Thanks;

Just 2 eps to go already, just one thing that's kinda bothering me they are trying to make jina's father look too good in these last eps. I mean ok i understand he can be regretful for what he did, and if its just that what these eps are trying to imply then ok, but don't try to make him some kind of hero.

What i really like about padam padam is the strenght of the "subplots", for me they are as relevant and enjoyable as the main plot.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 5th, '12, 23:08

Forgot to add that for the latest episodes I use Spider release.

http://cafe.daum.net/padampadamdvd
If they have 2000 requests, maybe they can consider a DVD Director's Cut (with NGs, interviews and all that fun) but...
1. usual 480p version
2. 1080p version only for Korean market.

So far 220 people there, so...

Have two more articles to translate, be patient, other things lined up.

charmedharry

Post by charmedharry » Feb 6th, '12, 16:38

do you know where i could find the links posted by am-addict for padam padam? when i went to there site can't find them. they have many links for various version of padam

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 6th, '12, 16:41

You aware that almost all filesharing sites vanished? So no links?
2 pages ago I gave link to my private folder as well, you can use it too.

OK, more on OST I posted link on twitter.
This is japanese website that sells dramas, OSTs etc.
There will be 18 tracks.
This will be out on Feb. 10, and the one on YesAsia - Feb. 13

Update:
Another translation is up^^

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Feb 7th, '12, 05:42

*sees signiture and chokes* Ethlenn, you're cheating on KNG? Oh, he won't be too happy to hear this! :D

When is this drama airing and 2 episodes in a row? Because I have a feeling that I'll very soon catch up :D Yesterday started it and finished 7 episodes. :D

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 7th, '12, 07:08

Neliets wrote:*sees signiture and chokes* Ethlenn, you're cheating on KNG? Oh, he won't be too happy to hear this! :D

When is this drama airing and 2 episodes in a row? Because I have a feeling that I'll very soon catch up :D Yesterday started it and finished 7 episodes. :D

You might want to take it slower because it ends today but subbed eps will take another 3-4 days to be upped. But yeah, we all are hooked, addicted and in love with this drama will be heartbroken today. :cry:
As for E-chan, yes! She is cheating on KNG and is Every where. But don't blame the woman. The angel is just too divine to resist. Plus she had been through some serious temptation at begining by someone. :whistling: It's just that I stayed loyal to mine. From a sigi point of view of course. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 7th, '12, 09:19

Neliets wrote:*sees signiture and chokes* Ethlenn, you're cheating on KNG? Oh, he won't be too happy to hear this! :D
Like I care, he has to agree on my harem. kekeke.
Issy wrote: It's just that I stayed loyal to mine. From a sigi point of view of course. :mrgreen:
Like anyone would ever believe you. We've known you for some time, lady!

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 7th, '12, 09:34

I meant at present time and after discovering the Angel dear :mrgreen:
Otherwise, yep! Proud owner of my harem too.
8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 8th, '12, 23:11

Just in case anyone except for Issy and me is reading this thread - 2 more translations are up, and around 6 more is waiting (they went rampart on poor man).
:salut:

Orange_Guy

Post by Orange_Guy » Feb 9th, '12, 00:43

Ethlenn wrote:Just in case anyone except for Issy and me is reading this thread - 2 more translations are up, and around 6 more is waiting (they went rampart on poor man).
I am :P, thank you so much for the translations :thumright:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 13th, '12, 20:26

I made some cuuut^^
Watch if you want to smile :mrgreen:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 13th, '12, 23:47

Ethlenn wrote:I made some cuuut^^
Watch if you want to smile :mrgreen:
and did you left out KC on purpose? :whistling:
I'll take all GS and IJ 's smiles. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 14th, '12, 08:07

No, dear, it was him who remembered all those smiles. He himself wasn't smiling at all. :cry: :cry:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 15th, '12, 14:18

After finishing last article yesterday, today uploaded the opening for the drama

Elham

Post by Elham » Feb 16th, '12, 17:44

can any one please help a desperate fan? .... as far as I know the only fansub for this drama has been made by darksmurfsub and it is for the 720 version... the problem is they have picked the biggest size of the video out there, and I have a limited bandwidth every month so I cant download that version ... now is there any match subtitles with 450 version on the net? I really like to watch this drama I even tried to watch it with 720's subs but I keep on loosing the track on the conversations.... help please T__T

*sorry for bad English I am not native

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 16th, '12, 18:13

Get yourself this program: http://www.aegisub.org/ and retime subs by yourself, it's not a complicated matter.
And here is tutorial on how to do it

PS. why you are apologizing for such good English?
PPS. There are also subs by dramafever arouns (but I'm not supposed to redistribute) also timed to 720 Spider release.

Elham

Post by Elham » Feb 16th, '12, 21:15

Thank you so very much for the tips! ^___^
That looks like a fun program to play with ... It can help in future too.

p.s. Well what should I say ... that is kind of you. Thank you ^_^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 16th, '12, 21:29

Aegisub is awesome, you can do whatever you want, change fonts, add shapes, make your own subs^^ :mrgreen:
Have fun!

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Feb 16th, '12, 21:54

@Elham: I just sent you a message.
Ethlenn wrote: PPS. There are also subs by dramafever arouns (but I'm not supposed to redistribute) also timed to 720 Spider release.
I hate that but its understandable. I just got the ones for Whats Up but of course like you said I cant redistribute them. :| And Aegisub is a savior for me!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 18th, '12, 16:48

Click on the pic:

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Feb 19th, '12, 10:28

Ethlenn wrote:Aegisub is awesome, you can do whatever you want, change fonts, add shapes, make your own subs^^ :mrgreen:
Have fun!
Aegisub is quite good, yes. I used it, too but there are few things that are a bit better to do on other programs like Subtitle Workshop, for example.

Elham

Post by Elham » Mar 2nd, '12, 00:41

hi !

Just now I have finished watching this great great drama!
Thank you all for helping me ^___^
I loved the casting and the music.
Last few episodes was a little bit slow but it is a drama after all.
The idea of angle and miracles was great too even thought they didn't explain anything in detail about the whole thing, I was really curious. I could say the same thing about the fight too there are some major questions about this part too. asides from these few point it was perfect for my taste

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Mar 2nd, '12, 12:35

Finished it a while ago and i have to say, that this is my Kdrama 2011. It's not my favorite
drama overall, but it's the best one (for me) of 2011. The funny thing is, that i didn't anticipate this drama at all...i even thought of skipping it, but i have to thank my gf for forcing me to watch the first episode^^.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 3rd, '12, 01:01

407 people on Daum Cafe for DVD... Eh, somehow I don't see it happening.
Damn...

But:
(I do hope it's real, not fan-made wishful thinking poster)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 16th, '12, 08:31

Padam Padam is now broadcasted in Japan. Who knows, maybe someone will rip it with jpn subs?

larissa26

Post by larissa26 » Apr 22nd, '12, 16:56

thank u