JYJ: Jaejung-Yucheon-Junsu

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 4th, '11, 14:11

It always get me how they can transform to deadly sexy :w00t:
Going to see it by myself - Berlin, be afraid!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 8th, '11, 10:01

Stupids found new way to insult Jae:
First spanish press compared their popularity to that of bieber, and now this... people are stupid.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 8th, '11, 19:15

My first reaction "who is this beiber guy"? After I checked I was too surprise to be insulted, where is connection here :blink ? An American (in icon kind to sence) boy recently promoted by same lame musical compered to whom? Established, experienced singers with great vocal skills backed up by almost equal dancing abilities (sorry Yuchun)? Not to mention composers and song writers and awarded actors (ok maybe to early to say)! And sophisticated young men, MEN not boys. Now I feel insulted as follower, I could never call myself Beiber fan! :glare:

And second is a bit better as guy is popular (I still need to understand why, he can't act and is creepy :pale: ) but still guys go to the doctor, you need to upgrade your glasses prescription!

BTW concert was incredible, Jae stunting and so sexy (his dancing style with this selfinvolvement move me more then technical skils of Junsu, sorry) and his voice on live is equaly great as on any video, Yuchun is still cute (I hate to use cute for them but he was, he smiled and waved to us as girls next to me made their best to bring his attention) and Junsu singing and dancing great as always.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 15th, '11, 00:23

And KMA goes to Junsu, congratulation!

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 15th, '11, 06:56

shiofmedea wrote:My first reaction "who is this beiber guy"? After I checked I was too surprise to be insulted, where is connection here :blink ? An American (in icon kind to sence) boy recently promoted by same lame musical compered to whom? Established, experienced singers with great vocal skills backed up by almost equal dancing abilities (sorry Yuchun)? Not to mention composers and song writers and awarded actors (ok maybe to early to say)! And sophisticated young men, MEN not boys. Now I feel insulted as follower, I could never call myself Beiber fan! :glare:

And second is a bit better as guy is popular (I still need to understand why, he can't act and is creepy :pale: ) but still guys go to the doctor, you need to upgrade your glasses prescription!.
Just to clear something (taken from wiki)
"Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson[3] (born 13 May 1986)[4] is an English actor, model, musician, and producer.[5] Born and raised in London"

NOT American but an Englishman. :whistling:
Btw, I don't ship him in any way, shape or form (but I thought he was cute in Harry Potter) and am too old to see what's the whole fuss about Twilight movies.
Sorry if it was offtopic, but I do think English actors are more refined than Americans so had to clarify.
Last edited by Issy on Nov 15th, '11, 14:14, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 15th, '11, 13:45

I think shiofmedea referred to Bieber who is Canadian anyway.

Issy, I guess I'm too old for Twishit too, but trust me (I know you don't drink), two wines, a crazy friend like mine, and twilight is such a hell of comedy you can't stop laughing.

But I agree on the last statement, they are.

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 15th, '11, 14:17

Ethlenn wrote:I think shiofmedea referred to Bieber who is Canadian anyway.
in that case, my mistake. I thought it was about RP. :mrgreen:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 21st, '11, 15:21

ah, sorry
Yes, I refered to Bieber and Canada is still in America, is it? And this drama/movie idustry between those two countries is rather complicated so I used to reffer to both of them as American. In between I checked the guy and I keep my statment regarding his level, sorry. He is such a kid but not even cute, hmm.. :roll
Second, the guy from vampire clan I did not said anything about his nationality (as I did not checked). And I agree with general statement about actors level (British compared to American) not to mention product level (that I love American movies for their special effects, byproduct of my education I suppose, does not mean I do not often need to switch off part of my brain to watch them, drinkig help greatly too :alcoholic: )
So sorry to everybody I offended, I still hold to my opinion.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 21st, '11, 15:31

Ah I forgot to add, RP is not suprising nobody with his level of skills in Twilight movie (maybe he improved, I did not check next one) and I did not see him in anything else.. or maybe I did not recognized him? Does he look the same in real life? I so hope not! You should phone ER not fall in love (maybe if you are in for short and tragic one..)
We are out of topic, but reporters started it, not me!!!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 21st, '11, 16:30

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M5j7NitCxGs?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Dorky boys stay dorky^^
Junsu :wub:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 23rd, '11, 16:46

Elle does do really fine promotion videos, does it? I saw few (Jae killer one next example but not only with them) and they are interesting, camera work is fine and I love how they play colors. Good job.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 25th, '11, 18:01

JYJ‘s Jaejoong was named as the #1 male star girls wanted to go on a date with during the first snow fall.
Music website ‘Monkey 3‘ kicked off the poll on November 17th, and drew 6,100 votes. It was close battle between Jaejoong and Lee Seung Gi, but the idol took first place with 64% (or 3,882 votes).
Fans who cast a ballot in his favor explained, “I would want Jaejoong to hold my hands in his coat pocket” and “He’s a romantic-looking guy, perfect for a romantic date”.
Meanwhile, Lee Seung Gi — who’s been gaining a lot of popularity from shows likes ‘Strong Heart‘ and ‘1N2D‘ — took 33% (2,016 votes). Next on the list were Song Joong Ki, Jung Il Woo, Kim Soo Hyun, and Lee Min Ho.

Source: Allkpop

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 27th, '11, 01:15

:-) Shiofmedea,

I don't think Canada will like being put into America. there is a long border running from east to west about three thousand miles which divides the two countries.

Canadian is the Maple Leaf for ever. No axe to grind here I am Englishborn and bred.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 28th, '11, 15:37

Europe born here (Poland BTW) so maybe this is why for me Canada is Canada, US is US and America is continent with both Canada and US when talking about north part. But I can understand Canadians, I would not like to be refered as US, too, sorry Canada (very personal indeed ;) ). Still I understand that there is some kind of cooperation between tv industries here.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 28th, '11, 21:19

US movies and dramas have lots of great Canadian actors. Like my long adored Christopher Plummer.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Dec 1st, '11, 09:19

shifmedea,

Actually the continent is called North America as opposed to South America., so you were not entirely wrong at all. However, there is a slight competitive edge between Canada and United States of America. Nothing harsh and usually a drivers license was all that was necessary to cross the border. I don't think it is that simple these days however.
Lots of actors and entertainers from Canada work in the States. There is also (or used to be) a wonderful Canadian D'oyly Carte Opera company. Also Shakespearian companies.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 1st, '11, 12:05

Canadian actors are more daring, bold. They are not concerned over "whether audience like me" or their looks. British actors have the same.

Meanwhile:
10-min version of In Heaven:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eTB7uDeIQnk?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
and making of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plr7aRSk ... r_embedded

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 5th, '11, 16:11

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ffrt_aCMOzE?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 7th, '11, 15:55

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 8th, '11, 14:48

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 15th, '11, 20:27

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Dudie

Post by Dudie » Dec 15th, '11, 21:15

I saw JYJ live in Berlin last month and it was so amazing :w00t: The fanservice was soo cute, specially when Jaejoong never wanted to start with the talking and made Junsu or Yoochun go first :wub: But due the screaming the English translation (they mainly talked in Korean and that was translated by 2 translators afterwards) was a bit hard to follow here and there too. But yay they tried some German which was hilarious :lol

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Dec 16th, '11, 15:11

Dudie

I was there too, incredible organization on fans part I must say, I was very impressed. I had more info from fans web sites then from any official sources, not to mention that as I am older then most of fans I usually have bit problem with integration but not there, I had great time speaking with everybody around. Like they say as band/singers as their folowers. And I even found video later on which I could not see myself really but my scraf (very red and big) and light (reminder from Japan can be seen from across Tokyo Dome).
I do not in fact like this talk with audience parts with translator - the proper flow is not there but of course is still better then not understanding at all. I would say Jeajoong was not in the mood then (sick? tired?) and most of fun for screeming fangirls was comming from Yoochun, on my side of arena at least (his fans next to me was impossible to ignore), during songs and Junsu during talking parts. BTW tequila is sooo German 'food' Jae, yeh, sure! Not that I do not love tequila myself.. or Jae..

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 18th, '11, 18:17

Today is Junsu day:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xB9MvdOAkZw?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

csillibilli112

Post by csillibilli112 » Dec 18th, '11, 18:34

awwwww :wub: I love this song... tooo :D
TNx :)

Risu34is17x2

Post by Risu34is17x2 » Dec 27th, '11, 11:33

I definitely thought I was in the wrong thread when I jumped to the last page to see if I could contribute to the recent conversation lol. All that talk about Canadians and Americans smh lol.

I've been apart of D-Addicts for over 4 years and I've only posted once before this, so I thought I should try to be more active lol.

I'm totally in love with this group. It was actually Yucheon's acting in Sungkyunkwan Scandal which floored me so much that I took back every semi-negative thing I've said about idol actors. (I love them to pieces as singers, but a majority of them can't act for beans lol). For that reason, I put off watching SKKS for several months because I was worried that Yucheon would be as stiff and painful as I've seen in Kim Hyun Joong's and 2PM's Taecyeon's acting (and it pains me to say that about Taecyeon, since 2PM is like tied with JYJ for my favorite K-pop group).

That being said, I've been going back lately to watch all the dramas and such that they've all been in. It's going slowly since I decided to do this after I moved outside of the country to an area with not-so-great internet.

<3 JYJ
Last edited by Risu34is17x2 on Jan 7th, '12, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.

arcticmoonrise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arcticmoonrise » Dec 28th, '11, 02:52

I have yet to finish SKKS. I wasn't impressed in Yoochun's acting there and Miss Ripley. I still think that Jae's a better actor that Chun. Junsu's too cute to be taken seriously haha.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 2nd, '12, 18:02

Risu34is17x2 wrote:It was actually Yucheon's acting in Sungkyunkwan Scandal which floored me so much that I took back every semi-negative thing I've said about idol actors. (I love them to pieces as singers, but a majority of them can't act for beans lol.
<3 JYJ
My words and fears exactly.
Be more active^^ JYJ is worth every fan of theirs!

2PM? So why SuJu in your ava, hehe? :whistling:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jan 2nd, '12, 18:23

Oh welcome back Ethlenn,we really missed you, hope you enjoyed your holidays !
:mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 2nd, '12, 18:25

Aww, brothers^^
Thans love, I missed you so much!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 6th, '12, 10:52

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m3Go3_KPrKo" frameborder="0"></iframe>
The official channel will be open on Jan. 9th.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jan 6th, '12, 11:35

Aww totally in the mood for teh cute today. The're gonna own utube =)
Lovely vid again, thx ecchan.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 6th, '12, 11:45

Which cutie?

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jan 6th, '12, 11:51

Kkk do I have to chose? All teh cute out there...

Edit: and please do not tempt me with cute or hawt db again...for my sanity...just don't! :alcoholic:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 6th, '12, 11:52

Here then:
from tohoshinkidesu

Edit: oops...

Risu34is17x2

Post by Risu34is17x2 » Jan 7th, '12, 10:52

Ethlenn wrote:
Risu34is17x2 wrote:It was actually Yucheon's acting in Sungkyunkwan Scandal which floored me so much that I took back every semi-negative thing I've said about idol actors. (I love them to pieces as singers, but a majority of them can't act for beans lol.
<3 JYJ
My words and fears exactly.
Be more active^^ JYJ is worth every fan of theirs!

2PM? So why SuJu in your ava, hehe? :whistling:
Lol... simply because I like this part of their MV :P

BTW, I'm Just Tacos from DSS =] (made this account wayyyyy before I thought of JT lol)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 7th, '12, 11:19

Oh wow, the world is small. :mrgreen:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ybqPF4zgIJA" frameborder="0"></iframe>
or with download link.

Chunnie trolling as always. Oh those dorks...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wbN0AZq7W3Q" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 9th, '12, 20:52

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cjdNKBjAvvw" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Poor Jae... :mrgreen:

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Jan 10th, '12, 15:47

lol I love when they troll each other but no one can troll Chunnie XD

anyway saw comments in twitter that Yoochun will have new drama soon :wub:

HIRMU

Post by HIRMU » Jan 10th, '12, 17:30

The Chaos wrote:lol I love when they troll each other but no one can troll Chunnie XD

anyway saw comments in twitter that Yoochun will have new drama soon :wub:
Yeah, this one !!!
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/jyjs-yoo ... attic-king
should be good

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 10th, '12, 17:37

Oh really? he didn't tweet anything, or maybe I missed it?

Oh yeah, TrollChun is the king of trolling.
Proof of that

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Jan 11th, '12, 07:10

HIRMU wrote:
Yeah, this one !!!
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/jyjs-yoo ... attic-king
should be good
yeah can't wait for it :cheers:
Ethlenn wrote:Oh really? he didn't tweet anything, or maybe I missed it?

Oh yeah, TrollChun is the king of trolling.
Proof of that
that guy don't know twitter anymore only JaeSu tweet :scratch:
LOL i love troll chun XD

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 11th, '12, 07:25

Yeah I know this lazy ass doesn't tweet anymore, but I was waiting for maybe something. Jeez.

So, SBS drama? Looks like all stations picked up Chunnie for its projects, but not a one allowed to promote/appear on stage?

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Jan 11th, '12, 07:41

yeah :( it was surprise they allowed to appear in the drama awards ...I guess because no SM artist in it they let them in :cussing:

anyway they will have New album , Yoochun drama and Junsu musical in 2012 :cheers:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 18th, '12, 10:57

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 25th, '12, 18:22

Sasaeng fans are really unstable, dangerous and sick group of people. They can go through trash, follow and don't sleep at 3 am waiting for something to happen.

:cussing:

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Mar 14th, '12, 04:44

R.I.P Yoochun's father T____T

he died today and yoochun don't know yet because he in the plane coming from South America :cry::cry:
in 2 hours chun will arrive to Korea and gonna find out ....

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 14th, '12, 10:11

I was about to post that.
I just.
Hope Yucheon stays strong, stays strong.
I hope he'll learn this from a family not tweets or internet. Fans asking to not tweet him right now.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Mar 14th, '12, 12:50

some people are heartless ....he found out from reporters and fans at airport T___T
they even took pics of him crying at airport :cry:

now he is in the Hospital with his family ....JaeSu and jihyo visited
not sure about this info but they say he have fever now Y_Y

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 14th, '12, 16:18

Yeah, I read about the fever too.

Journalists and fans (yes, some fans too) behavior disgusts me, really. It's time for him and those closest to him, not for anyone of us no matter how much we support him.
We have no right to meddle, fans have no right to break such news to him.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Mar 14th, '12, 16:56

Ethlenn wrote: Journalists and fans (yes, some fans too) behavior disgusts me, really. It's time for him and those closest to him, not for anyone of us no matter how much we support him.
We have no right to meddle, fans have no right to break such news to him.
so much I agree with you !!!!!

some fans (stalkers) still updating each hour about Park family .__.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 14th, '12, 20:18

I'd bury sasaengs alive and I don't care what political-correct nutjobs would say about my violent nature.

[DONATION] Wreath for Yoochun’s father

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Mar 14th, '12, 21:58

I wish sooo much I could donate anything...something but as of right now that is in no way possible.

Be it journalists or fans, I don't give a damn, this just wasn't right. I hope he takes all the time he needs to recover from the fever which I just heard and for all that f***ed up behavior he got.....and I don't like to curse.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 28th, '12, 07:21

Idol group JYJ performed in front of the of the spouses of world leaders.

On March 27th, JYJ was invited to the "Nuclear Summit First Ladies Event" which was held at the Blue House. At the event, JYJ performed their hit songs, "Be My Girl" and "In Heaven".

Sixteen First Ladies all around the world attended the event including countries Gabon, Nigeria, South Africa, Malaysia, Vietnam, Switzerland, Singapore, Italy, India, Indonesia, China, Chile, The Philippines, countries in the United Nations, the European Union and more. The First Ladies reportedly enjoyed the performances and were very delighted throughout the event.

According to JYJ’s representatives, First Ladies from Swiss, Vietnam, Philippines, Chile and South Africa all waited for them to take a picture together.

Korean First Lady Kim Yoon Oak greeted Park Yoochun personally, saying, "I am enjoying your new drama ‘Rooftop Prince‘."

The publicist of the event planning committee remarked, "Everyone's reaction was very good. I think this is another opportunity for K-Pop's excellence to be known all over the world."

arcticmoonrise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arcticmoonrise » Mar 28th, '12, 08:08

Yeah, saw this news in fb just now. They're just mingling with the hotshots XD Can't wait for their new songs. And I really enjoy Rooftop Prince. I've never seen Yoochun act like that!

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Mar 29th, '12, 06:24

awww..so proud of them :D
Btw...still shocked that jaejoong is blond now ....remind me of "O" era hair :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 29th, '12, 06:32

Yup, was shocked too. My first thought was "they cloned Junsu!".

Hope you had a good trip^^
Last edited by Ethlenn on Mar 29th, '12, 06:35, edited 1 time in total.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Mar 29th, '12, 06:35

I think Junsu told Jaejoong that blond hair will look good on him and changed it XD
he would change it if Junsu told him :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '12, 18:15

Junsu's solo album.
World is beautiful again.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Apr 17th, '12, 18:29

Junsu deserve this solo album and Jae & chunnie working on the album too make me can't wait to hear it :cheers:

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Apr 24th, '12, 05:46

JUNSU_1st_Album_teaser_01 :mrgreen:

they will release teaser every week till the MV come out and there is a rumor that the album title is UNEQUALLED
:wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 24th, '12, 10:22

I wish they had stopped putting all that heavy make-up on him. I don't like the trailer, and I will not like it. Fortunately, Junsu sings with his voice not with his eyeliner, so that's my consolation.
I can hear the fangirls screaming over this gothic mess.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Apr 24th, '12, 11:19

I'm one of these fangirls XD
anyway I hope in next teaser we listen to part of new songs :whistling:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 24th, '12, 11:31

But you seem to be a normal fangirl, hon. :mrgreen:

What is happening now on tumblr and lj communities makes me want to close my internetz. I need his album and maaaybe (where is my money?) tour list.
Nothing will make me like this concept. Too much Elisabeth, I guess...

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Apr 25th, '12, 09:43

Hahaha I'm more calm here XD

new NII pics
Image Image
more at NII site http://www.nii.co.kr/

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 2nd, '12, 22:33

Glad Jae's got rid of this hideous blonde shade, bleh...
Jaejoong’s fans start a charity project to save Thai elephants

The fans of JYJ member Jaejoong are taking action to save the elephants.

On April 29th, Jaejoong posted a concerned tweet saying, “Thai elephants are on the brink of extinction? No, my elephants…”

Jaejoong’s fans are well aware of the singer’s special love for elephants. After fans saw that he even had an elephant cell phone accessory, the item quickly became sold out in Japan.

And at a concert in Thailand last year, Jaejoong sang the popular Thai children’s song “Elephant Song”, which then became a hot topic of conversation amongst fans.

Like so, elephants and Jaejoong go hand in hand. His fans who saw that he was concerned about the elephant extinction immediately began a project called ‘Save the JAElephant!’, using the first part of his name. Through this project, the fans will be donating a sum of money to the elephant protection group in his name.

Meanwhile, other fans also began a separate project called ‘SAVE THE ASIAN ELEPHANTS!’, and they are drawing attention for their plans to adopt a rescued elephant baby named Mee Chok.

Netizens who heard the news remarked, “Both the fans and Jaejoong’s love for elephants is amazing,” while also saying “This is so touching,” and “Jaejoong has the best fans.”

allkpop

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 4th, '12, 08:02

Just read that Yu cheon is classed 4F and will not therefore have to go for the rigorous twomonth Military training. It has to do with him having asthma. I would think also that having been under the stress of shingles and having neck and back injuries in the recent car accident must have had something to do with this. He will be doing civil service stuff instead of army duties. Does this mean he will be out of our sight and sound for the next two years? They are letting him finish ' Roof top Prince' it seems.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 4th, '12, 12:08

He was at the health check-up last year, and yeah, he was classified as unable to active service. His asthma was one of the factors.
He will have an office job, like Namgil, but since he's more on the idol status, maybe he will get some radio show like Heechul^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 13th, '13, 21:23

Viande posted this on twitter but it's too good to not share the dorkiness:
Valentine wishes made by JYJ

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 13th, '13, 23:29

I tought that I should share this gif I made when Jaejoongs MV came out. I absolutely love this concept of JJ as a vampire (with wings ??) :wub:
Got some more and might upload it in next fiew days :)
Last edited by mcromance on Feb 13th, '13, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 13th, '13, 23:36

But keep them under spoiler OK? Users have slow PCs and it takes a lot of bandwidth to load that^^ (the mod in me says that).

Oh well, I hate this concept, same as Junsu's Tarantallegra, but whatever. No one cares about my opinion anyway (myself included).

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Feb 13th, '13, 23:45

Ethlenn wrote:But keep them under spoiler OK? Users have slow PCs and it takes a lot of bandwidth to load that^^ (the mod in me says that).

Oh well, I hate this concept, same as Junsu's Tarantallegra, but whatever. No one cares about my opinion anyway (myself included).
Oh, oki doki. Sorry, will edit now. I'm still learning here :sweat:

Well, Junsu's Tallentalegra was not my thing either. It just happened that I love vampires (but the real ones, not sparkling virgins) and horrors. So JJ got my heart here :mrgreen: