Post by arabian » Mar 15th, '08, 13:24

Details:

Title: 누구세요 / Who Are You?
Also known as: Who Is It?
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2008-Mar-05 to 2008-Apr
Air time: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55 (9:55 Korean time)

Synopsis:

Cha Seung Hyo is an abandoned child who gets adopted in the United States and grows up to be a cold hearted person. Son Il Gun is a father who died, but he left things unfinished with his daughter. In order to make sure that his daughter is provided for he controls Seung Hyo's body for three hours a day for 49 days. He buys his daughter the things he couldn't do when he was alive with Seung Hyo's money. Il Gun's daughter, Young In, is a quick-tempered girl who meets Seung Hyo during her part-time job. At first she has a bad impression of him but she gradually starts to fall for the lonely Seung Hyo who is unable to open up to anyone else because of his bitter past.

Cast:

Yoon Kye Sang as Cha Seung Hyo
Go Ah Ra as Son Young In
Jin Yi Han as Shim Jae Ha
Kang Nam Gil as Son Il Gun
Kim Sung Eun as Yoo Ha Young

credit to Wiki..
Last edited by arabian on Mar 15th, '08, 17:00, edited 1 time in total.

saby

Post by saby » Mar 15th, '08, 15:13

sounds cool

beertax

Post by beertax » Mar 16th, '08, 00:51

I've watched up to ep 4. It's very comic, but so far nothing special about it. Also I just don't see the main lead hooking up with the main female lead. The age gap in the story makes it a virtual social taboo in Korea.

saby

Post by saby » Mar 16th, '08, 10:38

I just finished ep 2 and I like it soo far. I will give it a chance since Im bored to death haha

jess22

Post by jess22 » Mar 17th, '08, 08:45

beertax wrote:I've watched up to ep 4. It's very comic, but so far nothing special about it. Also I just don't see the main lead hooking up with the main female lead. The age gap in the story makes it a virtual social taboo in Korea.
I think they'll hook up for sure...but they might use that X years later thing...

Are age differences like this really a big deal in Korean culture? I mean just take a look at My Little Bride and Sweet 18 :)

It might be more of a taboo if he was her teacher or something---but then you have dramas like I Am Sam, Romance, Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy, etc...

I actually like the drama so far. It's something a little fresh and not seen before so it's pretty funny. Just wonder how they're going to keep it up for 12 more episodes.

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Mar 20th, '08, 02:27

I think this'll be a lot of fun. My friend told me it was stupid but I just caught the first episode and I loved it. It's definitely...different. Plus, Yoon Kye Sang's quirky neat-freak habits crack me up. I'm in for the ride.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Mar 20th, '08, 15:10

I've never seen Go Ah Ra show before....what's her acting like? Is she more than just a pretty face?

voth

Post by voth » Mar 20th, '08, 16:07

This has to be one of the strangest Korean show in some time. Not to say it won't be a laugh to watch...just very strange.

There has been some comment on her (Go Ah Ra) acting skills, but one has to remember she's just 18 years old and has a bright future ahead of her. With every show she improves her craft. (According to wiki she's been in Snow Flower and Sharp 1, and Sharp 2)

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Mar 20th, '08, 22:15

kobe23 wrote:Is she more than just a pretty face?
Not...really. But she's definitely better than I expected (and for me, that's already good enough). Plus there are somes scenes that show she might become a decent actress someday.

sidepo

Finished ep 8 of Who are you?

Post by sidepo » Mar 28th, '08, 07:33

This drama is slowing developing to be very interesting and starting to grow on me.
Go Ah Rah has never been the type of actress I'd like to watch in a drama but she surprised me in great deal with her acting.

lilythai

Post by lilythai » Apr 12th, '08, 03:26

i watched up until episode 10 so far.. and i have to say that i'm enjoying alot! something about this drama that is kinda fresh.. and Yoon Kye Sang's acting skills are phenomenal... maybe others won't notice but it's hard to show a cold and clean cut person .. and at the same a goofy big hearted person.. i think he hit it out of the park.. i wish its ratings were a bit higher because its something different from other dramas.. ost is also great! the music director for this drama is also the one from que sera sera so its very suitable

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Apr 12th, '08, 14:18

lilythai wrote:i watched up until episode 10 so far.. and i have to say that i'm enjoying alot! something about this drama that is kinda fresh.. and Yoon Kye Sang's acting skills are phenomenal... maybe others won't notice but it's hard to show a cold and clean cut person .. and at the same a goofy big hearted person.. i think he hit it out of the park.. i wish its ratings were a bit higher because its something different from other dramas.. ost is also great! the music director for this drama is also the one from que sera sera so its very suitable

Yeah same for me! I didn't expect to like this drama soo much but every episode is getting better and I just read the preview for the 11th and i love it!! can'T wait for the english subs.

At first I asked myself "how are they going to develop a love relationship between the leading actor and actress? Will she fall in love with her own father?? (Just the thought of that made me go :crazy: and made me puke) But surprisingly I am totally satisfied. the writer and director are doing a great job, hope they keep it till the end!

I LOVE YOON KYE SANG :wub: :w00t: he is doing a fabulous job and Go Ah Ra isn't that bad too, but damn it she has killer eyes. I WOULD KILL FOR SUCH EYES. :goggle:

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Apr 12th, '08, 20:34

Yup, Go Ara has been doing a pretty convincing job so far and Yoon Kye Sang is just wonderful. I can't wait for the romantic developments to start :D

arabian

Post by arabian » Apr 16th, '08, 18:30

I finished watching 2 eps till now & it's a pretty good drama at least I didn't get bored while watching & It's getting better by Eps specially when SH turned to be her father it become so funny.. for those who didn't watch it I think it's a different kind of the usual korean dramas story, u'll like it..

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Apr 16th, '08, 19:01

Well I didn't like the first episodes of this drama. It tried to be mystery drama and romatic comedy at the same time. But after a few episodes it became much better, thanks to the main male character (don't expect me to remember that guys name :roll ). It won't be anywhere in the 2008 drama toplist but still entertaining enough, especially since most dramas this year have sucked.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Apr 16th, '08, 19:03

yeah, it's a bit diffrent from the usual story, since the romance part isn't the main point of the story...well al least til now :-)

But even for me as a romance junkie it doesn't really matter, 'cause this body-switching-thing in combination with Yoon Kye Sangs acting and 'imitating' of the father is hilarious. IT's great to watch him as the father... but I also love 'his' moments as the CEO *and his secretary :mrgreen: *

arabian

Post by arabian » Apr 21st, '08, 03:15

I finished Ep7 & I really hate the way that JH using YI to get what he want.. but why she didn't contact her friends?? :-( .. the poor father he is trying any way to get to his daugther, can't wait to watch it tonight after the preview for Ep8.. :-)

mitch16

Post by mitch16 » Apr 22nd, '08, 02:25

its extended till episode 17...yahoo!

Dante101

Post by Dante101 » Apr 22nd, '08, 02:43

I love this Drama so much and i love the way they have twists in every ep. i give it two thumbs up :thumright: :thumleft: i am happy that its now to ep 17 im on ep 12 and its really getting good.

marktty

Post by marktty » Apr 22nd, '08, 03:43

Anyone has the OST for this drama????

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Apr 22nd, '08, 17:44

mitch16 wrote:its extended till episode 17...yahoo!
:O Really? Is this official? I thought it was only a rumor :scratch: ... Would be nice though :lol

You can get the OST here as torrent, but I don't know, if the torrent is still dead 8)

arabian

Post by arabian » Apr 22nd, '08, 19:42

its extended till episode 17...yahoo!
I read about it& I'm happy to see more one Ep of this nice drama.. :lol

Who Are You OST..

01. Goo Reum Ba Ram (Feat. Han Jip) - Witches
02. Dan Han Bun Nae Sarang - Lee Seung Hwan
03. Who Are You? - Winterplay
04. Noon Mool Na Neun Sa Ram Nuh Ya... - Woo Mi Jin
05. Gi Uk Hal Ge Yo - Loveholic
06. Geu Ri Wuh - Oksu Photo Studio
07. Merry Go Round - Han Jip
08. Gi Juk Gat Eun Sarang (Piano) - Lee Seung Hwan

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40QHMA5O ( credit to canyayasis)
http://www.mediafire.com/?bydjfhdcxx0 (credit to calypso78)

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Apr 22nd, '08, 22:08

I'm really enjoying this drama so far, so I hope this extended episode won't make the end of the drama feel draggy. A lot of dramas I've really liked have disappointing extensions. Coffee Prince, Dalja's Spring, Goong...The last few episodes just feel so boring and unnecessary when they extend it.

marktty

Post by marktty » Apr 23rd, '08, 07:03

THanks for the OST!

myusername

Post by myusername » Apr 23rd, '08, 13:12

I'm loving this drama. Although the dad does get annoying, the drama is still good.

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Apr 25th, '08, 09:39

I really really love this drama... It mainly focuses on family love and it just has a really sweet storyline. Of course, it won't be as good without Yoon Kye Sang & Go Ara, I think that they did a great job in this drama. Not to mention, Young-In's dad and some other lovable characters. :-) Watching it got me laughing and brought me near to tears, what else can I say? :wub: I would have to say this drama is topping my list right now.

Well, on top of it all, thank you sooooooo much, WITH S2 Subbing Squad! You can't imagine how much I appreciate your time and hard work in subbing all the good dramas! You guys are the best ever! :thumright:

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Apr 25th, '08, 12:42

KoreanMania wrote:I really really love this drama... Of course, it won't be as good without Yoon Kye Sang & Go Ara, I think that they did a great job in this drama. Not to mention, Young-In's dad and some other lovable characters. :-) Watching it got me laughing and brought me near to tears, what else can I say? :wub: I would have to say this drama is topping my list right now.

Well, on top of it all, thank you sooooooo much, WITH S2 Subbing Squad! You can't imagine how much I appreciate your time and hard work in subbing all the good dramas! You guys are the best ever!

Yeah I totally agree with your comment!! :thumright:

.... yahh Yoon Kye Sang has such a sweet and lovely smile :wub: just like a smile of little boy. Even when I am on a bad mood, it takes me just a look at his smile and my mood changes immediately!

Yahh i can't wait for the next episode. At the moment I'm just trying to keep myself away from dramabean's summeries of the 13-15th episode. And believe me it is a hard fight for me! hehe :D

sweeteyes

Post by sweeteyes » Apr 27th, '08, 09:35

OMG this drama is awesome drama *-* i'm finished now from watching ep1 ,,I think I need to downloading all eps they out lately :P
beertax wrote:I've watched up to ep 4. It's very comic, but so far nothing special about it. Also I just don't see the main lead hooking up with the main female lead. The age gap in the story makes it a virtual social taboo in Korea.
this drama is comic or no,,,I love this kind from dramas is awesome drama for me.

mitch16

Post by mitch16 » Apr 28th, '08, 04:18

Yoon Kye Sang played a superb performance in this drama!
His portrayal of two different characters is excellent!

This drama is not cliche. I enjoy watching it!

YKS is a hottie...lol!

touchthesun

Post by touchthesun » Apr 28th, '08, 04:58

I really like this drama. Unlike many others I've seen, watching this doesn't make me emotionally tired lol.

While there are some elements in here that are similar to the others, the story itself is pretty different. I think that's what really draw me in. Aside from that, the entire cast does their parts really well. I'm very impressed.

I'm actually really surprised there aren't more people into this drama, but I guess it's because it lacks big name stars (I don't know many korean actors, so I could be wrong). I can't wait for ep 16! XD :lol

mitch16

Post by mitch16 » May 2nd, '08, 00:37

ggrrr.... who are u just ended today!

il miz yoon kye sang, esp. his smile and face!

hope to see him in upcoming dramas!

Nayuu

Post by Nayuu » May 2nd, '08, 03:09

haaarr... jin yi han is such a hot bad guy!! :wub: why doesn't he act in more dramas/movies? *thihi*

Yas, i really like this drama! a fresh and new plot, i have already searched a long time for a new interesting story to watch :cheers:

THANK YOU, my dearest sub-team! i'm sooooo happy that i'm able to watch my precious dramas subbed,.... you're my HEROINes :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

sweeteyes

Post by sweeteyes » May 2nd, '08, 11:47

touchthesun wrote:I really like this drama. Unlike many others I've seen, watching this doesn't make me emotionally tired lol.

While there are some elements in here that are similar to the others, the story itself is pretty different. I think that's what really draw me in. Aside from that, the entire cast does their parts really well. I'm very impressed.

I'm actually really surprised there aren't more people into this drama, but I guess it's because it lacks big name stars (I don't know many korean actors, so I could be wrong). I can't wait for ep 16! XD :lol
you are lucky because you watching until ep15 but my mine i'm watching just ep1 because i'm busy with other drama ._. I need for free time for following this drama too :cry:

I love this drama too is have new kind from story,,,the idea for this drama is like for cartoon XD but this show is very enjoyable :P

adacomey

wooooeeeww

Post by adacomey » May 7th, '08, 05:04

i really crazy about tis drama... :wub:

"hey, song young inn"
the way he called his kiddo always make me smile

here are some of touching dialog that i like most from tis drama

Episode 11, part 3.

Young inn : it’s pretty.. it’s really pretty isn’t it?.. are the turtles well?

Seung hyo: yess

Young inn : why do you rear turtles? There are puppies and kitties too.

Seung hyo: they are quiet, and not troublesome.. and they live longer than me.. even if they ran away from me..since they are slower than me, i’ll never lose them.. if they do, they’ll run only to the sea.. at least, i’ll know where to find them... why do you look at me like that?

Young inn: just..... i was just looking at you..

Seung hyo: i’m someone who’s not good at covering up.. or hiding something.. i’ll tell you honestly, you are on mind too... that’s right! I keep thinking about you too.. but i don’t like that.. it’s uncomfortable and troublesome... i can’t allow... in my space... in my order of things... someone coming in and interfering.... to meet and separate, leave and send away... i’m someone who is not good at these things.... if i made you feel confused, i’d like to apologize... besides.. i’m 11 years older than you...

Young inn: why does age matter..?

Seung hyo: it’s matters... age is always a problem.. i can’t cope with you.. you can’t cope with me, either.. stop thinking about me.. go find a companion who’s suitable for you.. i don’t think i’m right for you.... let’s walk... some more....

Episode 11, part 4.

Young inn : you said, he was’t the one for you, but he is for me.. i love him.. i fell in love with him... my heart is hurting... my heart is hearting because of you... instead of the turtles, i want to be by your side.. i’ll live longer than turtles.. since i’m 11 years younger than you, i’ll live longer and make sure you won’t be alone...

Epi 12, part 1.

SYI : my dad was just like them... eating, sleeping, playing here... isn’t that right..? they look happy... i feel better now... they don’t look lonely... so my heart ‘s at ease...

CSH : don’t be at ease too easily... maybe in order not to be lonely... that’s why they are chasing the soccer ball so hard...

SYI : If only I could be your soccer ball...

CSH : what...? for me to kick around...? i did that already... wasn’t that enough...? fine... if you like, i’ll kick you each and everyday when i see you... happy...?

SYI : you’ll meet me everyday..? that will work too.. I’d like that... so everyday you’ll meet me and everyday you will kick me around...?... that’s a deal..!

CSH : heyy son young inn...! what kind of woman are you..? don’t you have any pride...?

SYI : who says i have no pride..? my pride’s really big you know...! not just to protect myself... but to protect the one most precious to me.... that’s real pride... isn’t it...

Epi 12 part 3

Young inn : who are you...? dad...? are you really my dad..?

CSH : hey, son young inn.. what on earth are you saying? Your dad...? how can i be your dad..? are you crazy...?

SYI: i’d like to believe in miracles... believe that miracles exist... believe that miracles will happen to me... believe for the very first time...

CSH : what do you mean?

SYI : i had wished that you’d be my miracle... that you’d... become my miracle... that was my wish..

and tis part when young inn want to go away, seung hyo hold and touch young inn's hand

CSH: A miracles...?..... let me be one... really... I will be you miracle... take me as your miracle... you’re the soccer ball... i’m the miracle... of course in my shoes, there is nothing to lose...

and... this is the most beautiful song from tis drama.. i just pick it from another link..

기적같은 사랑 Piano
이승환 (The Story)

세상에 태어나
Born into the world

처음으로 사랑한 사람
my first love

그대뿐이죠
is only you.

내 눈물은 아픔을
My tears that made pain

햇살속에 사라지게 한
dissapear in the sunlight

사랑이였죠
was my love.

그대 눈빛에
Within your sightt

기댈 수 있는
that I can lean on

하루 하루가 내 전부이니까
day by day is my everything.

사랑한다는 말
The word that I love you

아낌없이 하고 싶은 말
are words I want to say unsparingly.

그대숨소리 들릴 때마다
Everytime I hear your breath

내 가슴에 가득한 그 말
those words fill my heart.

같은 이름 가진
I want have to same name

같은 사람이 되어
to become the same person

심장하나로 나눠 숨 쉬는
who share breath with one heart

기적같은 사랑인 거죠
It's a love like a miracle.

두눈이 손길이
Both eyes and fingertips

나를 향해 닿을 때마다
pull them toward me

따뜻해지죠
Isn't it becoming warm?

난 무엇도 누구도
I have nothing to

부러울 것 없는 세상을
envy from anyone in the

가진거겠죠
world that I have.

그대곁에서 웃을 수 있는
That I can laugh beside you

순간순간이 내 삶이 되는걸
is moment by moment becoming my life.

사랑한다는 말
The words that I love you

아낌없이 하고 싶은 말
are word I want to say unsparingly.

그대숨소리 들릴 때마다
Everytime I hear your voice

내 가슴에 가득한 그 말
those words fill my heart.

같은 이름 가진
I want to have the same name

같은 사람이 되어
and become the same person

심장하나로 나눠 숨쉬는
so I can share breath with one heart

기적같은 사랑인 걸요
is a love like a miracle.

모자란 게 많아서
Because many things are lacking

부족한 게 많아서
because many things are not enough

내 맘은 늘 미안하지만
though my heart is sorry

다른 세상에 우리 다시 만나도
if we were to meet in another reality

내 사랑은 그대 뿐인 걸
my love will be only for you.

같은 날을 살고
I want to live the same days

같은 날에 함께 떠나는
and leave on the same day.

먼 훗날 우리 생각만 해도
Even when I think of us in the far future

행복해 나 눈물이 나죠
tears flow because I'm so happy

단 한번의 사랑
My only love

나 그대에게 약속 할께요
I will promise to you

그게 바로 내 사랑인 걸
That is my love.

ekay

Post by ekay » May 8th, '08, 06:19

wahaha..to be honest i watched this drama because of Yoon Kye Sang :wub: n as expected his acting was superb and hilarious...just how he imitated Young In's dad.. that was unbeliavable..he's truly an actor..and don't forget the tears.. :cry: Go Ah Ra...she's young but absolutely talented..i was surprised :lol ..but.....somehow i couldn't feel the chemistry between the two...

as for the story line...it was so~ so~ in the beginning but become better n interesting as it goes...

but still..this one can't be compared to his previous on..my sister in law is 19

Dante101

Post by Dante101 » May 13th, '08, 00:16

AWWW! I just finished watching the last Ep of Who are you, not what i was expecting but
good. I also have a question does anyone know what the last two drama scenes were i think i want to see them? Thank you!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » May 13th, '08, 13:36

Hi Dante101 ^-^
You mean right after the end? This should have been a trailer for the next drama Spotlight.

So, I'm finally finished with Who are you, too ^--^
At first: great acting of Yoon Kye Sang! Don't know if I said that before.. but I loved his acting as the CEO, but also his acting as the possesed one.

Go Ah Ra... didn't real 'warmed up' with her.. her acting was nevertheless good, I think..... ah. I just don't liked her -_-

But I think like ekay.... My Sister-In-Law was bit better than this one, even if the story here was great and it's a damn good drama in general!

Dante101

Post by Dante101 » May 13th, '08, 22:12

littledraci I did see it but im not really good with Korean right about now im just starting to learn it, i saw the scenes but i would like to know the name of them so when they come out i can watch them.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » May 13th, '08, 22:26

Not sure, but I think it was this one: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Spotlight

Dante101

Post by Dante101 » May 13th, '08, 22:29

YAY :cheers: It was Thank you! ~Komawoyo~ ~Domo arigato~ :lol

Chaerin

Post by Chaerin » May 13th, '08, 22:58

I think I will give this drama a try after I finish the one's I'm working on finishing^^
It looks interesting and different, so I'll give it a go. :thumleft:

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » May 14th, '08, 07:03

looks like a good drama

anyone care to write a review here?

Mariemerong

Post by Mariemerong » May 16th, '08, 08:18

I think this drama ROCKS! I love the storyline. Its like something NEW.
And Ah Rah Is so cute. I love her eyes. (And Yes I'm a girl.) And a jealous one too.
The two males in it. They play their characters really well. Especially Cha Seung Hyo.
And though Shim Jae Ha irritates the HECK outta me when he breaks her heart.
He still is hot to me no matter what. He reminds me of YUL.
Cause he plays the bad person and is somehow good. LOL.

People Watch it. :) You won't regret it.

bugsie

Post by bugsie » May 17th, '08, 17:35

A good Kdrama, ah it's been a while.

noname11

Post by noname11 » May 18th, '08, 02:30

I will be sure to check this out. It sounds interesting:)

sweeteyes

Post by sweeteyes » May 27th, '08, 16:45

i love this drama is funny drama,,,but I do not imaging is have cold end -_-

supavix

Post by supavix » May 27th, '08, 19:01

never finished this drama,
kinda a turn off at the end

blamvitaburst

Post by blamvitaburst » May 28th, '08, 03:37

I LOVED IT!!!! I wish I could watch 17 more episodes!

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » May 30th, '08, 01:35

I found this drama pretty ordinary. The first few episodes were loads of fun and the father-daughter relationship was sweet. But Yoon Kye Sang and Go Ara didn't have much chemistry nor did they look good together. Although what can you really expect from such a huge age difference? If you look at it as a family drama, it was done pretty well. If you look at it as a romantic comedy, it was a little disappointing. I liked the mystery they incorporated into the story, but it killed me that they never actually solved it. Or maybe they did and I just completely missed it. It was an interesting concept, but there were a few too many dull moments for me.

gr8wall

Post by gr8wall » Jun 13th, '08, 02:49

The whole theme is pretty pedophiliac, and it was disappointing at the end.

Go Ah Ra still has a childish face that can't go with a 30 year old actor, and the romance wasn't funny and it didn't make any sense. The whole story was a 'tweener that really didn't go on too well.
I guess I'm too used to American movies.

I miss Sharp, Go Ah Ra was so good at putting out well timed lines and she fit the theme perfectly.

Iki_Iki_Banaan

Post by Iki_Iki_Banaan » Jun 15th, '08, 22:05

omg this was really a goood drama, sometimes a bit boring and the end -_- hmmm couldve been better, but overall it was worth watching
the ost's are really good though, like the song of loveholic and the one from lee seung hwan :)

woooof

Post by woooof » Jun 27th, '08, 05:05

I am just wondering if there is English Sub for this series. I search up to page 15 at the subtitle section but found nothing. I find non-english subtitle.
Please give me the link to the e-sub file.
I bought the dvd but it has INComplete Translation malay, some of the dialog is untranslated. :x :x :x

arabian

Post by arabian » Jun 27th, '08, 08:17

woooof wrote:I am just wondering if there is English Sub for this series. I search up to page 15 at the subtitle section but found nothing. I find non-english subtitle.
Please give me the link to the e-sub file.
I bought the dvd but it has INComplete Translation malay, some of the dialog is untranslated. :x :x :x
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59258.htm

edical

Post by edical » Jul 17th, '08, 02:52

arabian wrote: Who Are You OST..

01. Goo Reum Ba Ram (Feat. Han Jip) - Witches
02. Dan Han Bun Nae Sarang - Lee Seung Hwan
03. Who Are You? - Winterplay
04. Noon Mool Na Neun Sa Ram Nuh Ya... - Woo Mi Jin
05. Gi Uk Hal Ge Yo - Loveholic
06. Geu Ri Wuh - Oksu Photo Studio
07. Merry Go Round - Han Jip
08. Gi Juk Gat Eun Sarang (Piano) - Lee Seung Hwan

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40QHMA5O ( credit to canyayasis)
http://www.mediafire.com/?bydjfhdcxx0 (credit to calypso78)
Awesome! thanks.
I just finished watching, but does anyone know what song they used that had the violin's? They played it in a lot of the sad parts. It was really touching.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Sep 2nd, '08, 19:36

Hmm, I haven't finished this drama either. It may be a different Kdrama storyline, but I've seen better in Jdorama. If you guys like something about ghost then watch Ame to Yume no Ato ni. It's also about a father dying and returning to his daughter as a ghost. To me, it's more exciting and scarier than this. And it's got Mokomichi aka Night from Zettai Kareshi. Then again, it's not really romance, but comedy horror family rolled into a very intense drama

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Sep 8th, '08, 12:32

This drama wasn't meant to be scary, it's not horror drama.

For me, I really loved Who Are you. This drama had something deep in it, very touching. Yoon Kye Sang did amazing job, I will never forget his hilarious expressions style "possessed by dad". I didn't like Go Ah Ra at all, though. For me she was drama's weak point, her acting wasn't convincing at all! I also hated her character at some point. There was too much crying <_< she was supposed to be energetic!

the ending was one of the best endings ever though
It was unfair for Seung-hyo to lose his job. He was such a pitiful character from being with. And the mystery got solved. After Jae Ha met Young In for the last time he then afterwards went to turn himself in because he couldn't take it anymore, guilty feeling haunted him!
Last edited by maakopla on Oct 2nd, '08, 08:39, edited 1 time in total.

MizTsukuura

Post by MizTsukuura » Sep 12th, '08, 04:22

this drama is so funny!! it got me laugh out loud! so many silly scenes. :D
but i like it. for me i think its romntic. She's not afraid to show her affection to CSH. & hold on to it to the end, without listening to what others says.... i cant imagine my self as brave as she is. Besides sum silly/funny scenes, there are also sweet & touching scenes that tears me!!! o yea, i also likes the soundtracks too.....
Well done! :thumright:

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Oct 2nd, '08, 08:47

lazyalexa wrote:AHH!!! one of the best dramas of the year!!! it was so sad at some parts and made me want to cry. i feel that Go Ara's acting needs to get better, perhaps it will as she gets older. but YKS is one of the best actors ever!!! he portrayed both characters so well. and i love his facial expressions! definitely give this one 5 stars! WATCH THIS! YKS is so hot in it. =D
I totally agree with you. Go Ah Ra's acting was lacking, she got too bigger role than she could handle. Yet at times I liked her.... But I cannot give this drama 5 starts only because of her.

In a way to watch this drama was a bit tiring. They kept crying in every episode so I got kind of sick of it. It was always so sad and dramatic. I hope it would have been more cheerful. Still Joon Kye Sang did amazing job, I cannot praise him enough. I love him, his acting is so natural and convincing that it's crazy, he's a monster. I always wanted him to appear on the screen cuz without him I felt bored. lol. In a way Who Are You is a very painful drama. But no matter what I love it. At first I though the ost was bad but I actually like it though the English in songs is actually very engrish, to the point it's embarrassing.

Shindo Hikaru

Post by Shindo Hikaru » Apr 18th, '09, 03:57

Can someone please upload this drama. i haven't seen past episode 4 cause there aren't any seeders. My mum loves this drama however I'm not a big fan myself.

changmi1218

Post by changmi1218 » Apr 21st, '12, 00:17

Last edited by changmi1218 on Nov 30th, '12, 02:38, edited 2 times in total.

toenail

Post by toenail » Apr 29th, '12, 09:52

This is an OK drama, but I liked the daddy better than the male lead, and I don't like the female lead.

The best thing here is the father-daughter relationship, the worst thing is the mystery which becomes boring as it's dragged too long and I can't even remember the solution as it was so unremarkable.

The romance is so-so, too dry and the female lead cries too much while she is supposed to be a lively and strong girl.