Jang Geun Suk !!

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Peggy

Post by Peggy » Mar 4th, '12, 19:00

Just fell into this thread after a long time. Why is it back?
?Everything old is new again or something????????

Briar

Post by Briar » Jun 9th, '12, 22:58

Trying to figure out the venomous hatred of JGS. Did I transport back to middle school mean girls? Did they make him a prince in Hong Gil Dong to go along with what people are claiming as his self appointed nickname, Prince of Asia. I have my faves but I don't bash other people's favorites. But I learned from middle school mean girls that haters are insecure and they truly project jealousy with words. I've done some research and it sounds as if he's a fairly likable guy and his costars agree. He's generous and charitable. He's so talented that he's topping charts in everything. I guess it's true that the haters propel success. He's certainly achieved it and he's hot. That's not even just MY humble opinion.

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Jun 19th, '12, 16:00

Briar wrote:Trying to figure out the venomous hatred of JGS. Did I transport back to middle school mean girls? Did they make him a prince in Hong Gil Dong to go along with what people are claiming as his self appointed nickname, Prince of Asia. I have my faves but I don't bash other people's favorites. But I learned from middle school mean girls that haters are insecure and they truly project jealousy with words. I've done some research and it sounds as if he's a fairly likable guy and his costars agree. He's generous and charitable. He's so talented that he's topping charts in everything. I guess it's true that the haters propel success. He's certainly achieved it and he's hot. That's not even just MY humble opinion.
I have seen most of his dramas/movies and there was a time when I really liked him as an actor. Yet from one moment on he stopped acting - he just slides on his fame. At least that's how I see it. He is talented and he knows how to act, yet all the latest characters he has played are exactly the same! I can even predict which face expression he will do in the next scene. When he understands that he should act (not look into the camera thinking "Damn! Everybody loves me!"), then I'll start liking him again.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jun 19th, '12, 16:18

JaJe wrote:
Briar wrote:Trying to figure out the venomous hatred of JGS. Did I transport back to middle school mean girls? Did they make him a prince in Hong Gil Dong to go along with what people are claiming as his self appointed nickname, Prince of Asia. I have my faves but I don't bash other people's favorites. But I learned from middle school mean girls that haters are insecure and they truly project jealousy with words. I've done some research and it sounds as if he's a fairly likable guy and his costars agree. He's generous and charitable. He's so talented that he's topping charts in everything. I guess it's true that the haters propel success. He's certainly achieved it and he's hot. That's not even just MY humble opinion.
I have seen most of his dramas/movies and there was a time when I really liked him as an actor. Yet from one moment on he stopped acting - he just slides on his fame. At least that's how I see it. He is talented and he knows how to act, yet all the latest characters he has played are exactly the same! I can even predict which face expression he will do in the next scene. When he understands that he should act (not look into the camera thinking "Damn! Everybody loves me!"), then I'll start liking him again.
oh JaJe, with this post you have entered yourself into "middle school mean girls that haters are insecure and they truly project jealousy with words" group and be prepared to be called anti or hater just like some of us who stated exact opinions about his acting and his personality. oh well... 8)

JessicaParties

Jang Geun Suk !!

Post by JessicaParties » Jul 25th, '12, 13:56

Just don't care.
Last edited by JessicaParties on Aug 7th, '12, 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Jul 27th, '12, 18:00

Hello ladies :D

Jang Geun Suk introduces his mother
He posted the pic on Twitter saying “I love you, mother… I’m not just saying this because of the credit card bill this month.”

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 29th, '12, 23:37

For some reason that is one creepy photo. I take it that is his mother on the right.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 29th, '12, 23:52

Like mother, like daughter.

straight1

Post by straight1 » Jul 30th, '12, 12:05

“I love you, mother… I’m not just saying this because of the credit card bill this month.”

hahaha...we are all love Bill Paying Mother

well...he seems to be like a girl for me now.....

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 30th, '12, 14:57

straight1 wrote:“I love you, mother… I’m not just saying this because of the credit card bill this month.”

He should be the one paying his mother bills right now to be honest...
And compliment to youthful look of his mom, you never guess they are mother and son. You would think they are sisters. :whistling:

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Jul 30th, '12, 15:25

Issy wrote:
straight1 wrote:“I love you, mother… I’m not just saying this because of the credit card bill this month.”

He should be the one paying his mother bills right now to be honest...
And compliment to youthful look of his mom, you never guess they are mother and son. You would think they are sisters. :whistling:
To his defense . In a lot of asian countries the elders manage the money of the whole family. This is also true for some idols. So if JGS earns money, it goes to his parents and they give him an allowance.

camis

what is this?

Post by camis » Jul 31st, '12, 01:05

Funny thing, i googled his name with sports and this picture appeared, but i am not sure if he is playing tennis or wants to show us his new muscles, what do you think?
Attachments
fun.jpg
fun.jpg (44.62 KiB) Viewed 12252 times

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Jul 31st, '12, 21:22

I think she lost her bra....

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 31st, '12, 21:55

Silverman wrote:I think she lost her bra....
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Viande

Post by Viande » Jul 31st, '12, 21:59

Silverman wrote:I think she lost her bra....
lol :mrgreen:

I feel so mean every time I read this thread. But I'm defiently enjoying it. :twisted:

camis

Post by camis » Aug 1st, '12, 01:05

think she lost her bra.
LOL I´ve spent the last 30 mins laughing at this, really made my day, lol[/quote]

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: what is this?

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 1st, '12, 07:58

camis wrote:Funny thing, i googled his name with sports and this picture appeared, but i am not sure if he is playing tennis or wants to show us his new muscles, what do you think?
She probably tried to get into Korean Women Weightlifting Team to Olympics.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Aug 1st, '12, 08:57

Or she could have tried to be the korean version of Lady Godiva to protest against her parents "low allowance"-policy.

straight1

Post by straight1 » Aug 1st, '12, 14:41

I take a part from an article which I read few days ago in koreanportal.com :

Jang Keun Seok said he is also thinking
about a Europe tour with TEAM H and is thinking about becoming not only an
"Asia's Prince" but a "World's Prince". This is because
when he used 'AsiaPrince' in his twitter account, some people criticized on
him, but he wants to challenge this and change his name to be "World's
Prince".

woaaaa......world princess indeed

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 1st, '12, 15:42

straight1 wrote: Jang Keun Seok said he is also thinking
about a Europe tour with TEAM H and is thinking about becoming not only an
"Asia's Prince" but a "World's Prince".
See, that "thinking" part makes me suspicious.
straight1 wrote: but he wants to challenge this
Oh, she's challenged just fine. Mentally, that is.

Really, how on green mother Earth, anyone can be that in love with oneself? I do get the self-esteem, but not a blind admiration. Should we maybe rent Buckhingham Palace when Asia/World/Intergalactic Princess will come?
Silverman wrote:Or she could have tried to be the korean version of Lady Godiva to protest against her parents "low allowance"-policy.
When everything else fails, I so can see her riding that horse...

camis

Post by camis » Aug 1st, '12, 21:18

Poor guy, seems he has not yet noticed that his only abilities were in acting and in few projects, the rest of the stuff he makes is just crap. How can he think he will conquer the world with his Team H, cannnot beleive he can be so naive to think that when he jumps to the stage with his tight pants, eyeliner,and his eagle nest hairdo together with his bromance /friend, people is going to loooove him so much and then he might have to change his name again from World Prince to "Rice Queen", lol.

Meanwhile my crystal ball says this might be his short term future

:crazy:
Attachments
futurejks.jpg
futurejks.jpg (8.76 KiB) Viewed 12312 times

straight1

Post by straight1 » Aug 2nd, '12, 06:28

After finished his consert in Seoul, Shanghai, Japan and Thailand, "2012 Jang Keun Suk Asia Tour - The CriShow 2" there is an interview with koreanportal.com :

Jang Geun Suk said, "I was so busy these days. Everything is starting new. I want to learn from these new challenges and I want to expand my territory. I want to see how far a Korean person can go."

"Should I show off? I bought a six story high building in Shibuya all by myself", he said.
He said the reason for the purchase is to own his own department store. He is trying to collaborate with a fashion business company and open a shop.

wow....do a fashion business with his atrocious taste of fashion ? :O
Last edited by straight1 on Aug 2nd, '12, 09:03, edited 1 time in total.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Aug 2nd, '12, 08:33

Well, actually it's not wrong to be ****, if he wants to expand. Because almost all people, who are internationally successful, were/are at least at some point **** (i talk about **** and not just confident), even if their image indicates otherwise. But then again, all real successful people are ****, but not all **** people are successful^^.

drupayola

Post by drupayola » Aug 2nd, '12, 09:17

Budapest Diary

In the film, speaks Jang Geun Suk very well in Hungarian

straight1

Post by straight1 » Aug 2nd, '12, 15:27

I really have a feeling that JGS is not straight by this pictures, even there is no prove too that he is a gay.
But many times his taste of fashion is atrocious, at least for me.
Maybe he didn't wear bra (ha ha ha) in that pictures, but why he picked a shirt like that, really like he wore a bra

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Aug 2nd, '12, 21:18

If you pause on a JGS in a drama(especially in MMM), and cover one half of his face, then he look like a (relatively pretty) woman in her 30s. He lets me think that Ardhanarishvara is actually real^^.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 2nd, '12, 21:31

Nah, the motif of androgynous characters in mythologies are more complex than Dive will ever be. Eliade wrote about the complexity of the archetype.

He's more of "evolution of Avalokiteśvara" in India, spiritual son of Buddha ("Beethoven Virus" drama, looking normal and male) - China and Korea: feminized figure, more of the hermaphrodite ("You're Beautiful" drama), and Japan - definitely called goddess ("all that happened after" drama).

Oh, and by the way - @straight1: welcome to high school jealous girls club (although you're not a girl, but...).

camis

Post by camis » Aug 2nd, '12, 22:02

drupayola wrote:Budapest Diary

In the film, speaks Jang Geun Suk very well in Hungarian

What really made me laugh of this video is the way he screams, at sec 37, lol oh dear lord, even a girl can scream more manly, this guy makes me feel like a hairy man, lol. I will record his scream and scare my brother with it, i will tell him "This will happen to you if you´re not a good boy",

camis

Post by camis » Aug 2nd, '12, 22:07

Ethlenn wrote:Nah, the motif of androgynous characters in mythologies are more complex than Dive will ever be. Eliade wrote about the complexity of the archetype.

He's more of "evolution of Avalokiteśvara" in India, spiritual son of Buddha ("Beethoven Virus" drama, looking normal and male) - China and Korea: feminized figure, more of the hermaphrodite ("You're Beautiful" drama), and Japan - definitely called goddess ("all that happened after" drama).

Oh, and by the way - @straight1: welcome to high school jealous girls club (although you're not a girl, but...).

The androgynous thing sounds interesting, any idea why in asia men are more androgynous than in western countries?

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Aug 2nd, '12, 22:14

They are not more androgynous, than the rest of us, they are just styled this way. In they private time, they look actually normal. And they style themselves that way, because it's what the kyaaa-girls want.

camis

Post by camis » Aug 2nd, '12, 22:52

thanks silverman, and this happens only in the entertainment industry? or also in normal citizens

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Aug 3rd, '12, 00:12

This happens actually in the whole world, also with "normal citizens, just on another scale. The difference is, that the most "normal people", who style themselves androgynous do this for themselves. A lot of idols do this because of their work. At least i assume that, because i asked myself the same question and searched for predebut pictures of the idols and most of them were just plain, normal guys.
"We in the western world" have also the androgynous style as the ideal for handsomeness in certain social cycles. For example quite a few emo and goth-men dress themselves androgynous(not all and not in all cycles of these groups! it's not appropriate to throw all emos, goths a.s.o. in one pile.)

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 3rd, '12, 02:23

Ah I can see it now. He will end up as the sixty year old MC of a talk/variety show. He will have a young lady to help him introduce acts and then sit down and be quiet.

straight1

Post by straight1 » Aug 3rd, '12, 12:06

In Interview with KBS’s Entertainment daily, here is he said :

When asked about how he felt about his anti fans, Jang Geun Suk confidently answered, “I believe in my anti fans. I think someday they’ll fall for me”.

Without suppressing his laughter he continued, “As a fan of myself, I’m rooting for me”.
During the interview he was additionally given a mission to strike a pose after hearing a statement. Here he posed cutely and blew kisses to the camera, as he was asked “Height, Body, Face, there is nothing I don’t have” and “I am the current trend”.

current trend ??? . Woaaaaa.....his mouth is more bigger than Hoover Dam, ha ha ha

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 3rd, '12, 17:38

Believing in oneself is one thing, but fanatical quasi-religious cult of oneself is another.

camis

Post by camis » Aug 3rd, '12, 19:34

Who knows what are those antifans? why are they called antifans in korea, are they dangerous or something? because usually in other countries if you dont like someone just dont bother usually people do not waste their time in someone you dont like, you just move on, but seems they are different, please give us an explanation of what are they and their behaviour :mrgreen:

camis

Post by camis » Aug 3rd, '12, 19:47

Ethlenn wrote:Believing in oneself is one thing, but fanatical quasi-religious cult of oneself is another.
Agree with that, i just dont understand this behaviour, being confident is not this stuff, lately his girly behaviour has attracted a lot of gay fans, so he got his dream come true, just like they say, be careful with what you wish because could become true...... :whistling:

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Aug 3rd, '12, 19:55

Anti-fans are different from just "no-fans". If you don't care for something or someone, then you are a not an anti-fan...well, you are just not a fan. But antifans basically invest the same amount of time like the normal fans, just in an opposite direction. So while fans have blogs and pages, where the they go in the kyaaaa-girlmodus for, lets say, JGS, antifans will create pages just to rant about JGS.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 3rd, '12, 20:10

camis wrote: lately his girly behaviour has attracted a lot of gay fans,
Gays prefer men, just a reminder. If they preferred "girly", they would be straight.
He doesn't have gay fans. Although if we speak in joking fashion, he does have fag fans (both genders). If you get my drift.
Trust me, gays abhorr him the same way straight people do. :salut:

camis

Post by camis » Aug 3rd, '12, 20:37

:salut:[/]
Trust me, gays abhorr him the same way straight people do.

Ha,ha , ha that was fun :D and thanks for the antis explanation, poor celebrities who have them[/quote] At this point for me he is just a huge joke and someday not even that, lol

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Aug 4th, '12, 16:41

People here (in this topic) (including myself) critisize him even on his birthday (as I found out - it's his birthday today). So in order to feel a little bit better:
Happy Birthday, Princess! I hope the change of age will also change your way of thinking! As someone said: 25-year-old MAN should start taking life seriously. So please prove that you are a man and stop being such a narcissist or you'll lose even more fans.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 4th, '12, 18:03

JaJe wrote: 25-year-old MAN should start taking life seriously.
As Mel Gibson sang in South Park: "When you are clooooown, nobody takes you seriouslyyyy".

On the happy note, Princess got herself a birthday cake on the bit... beach.

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Aug 4th, '12, 19:40

JaJe wrote:People here (in this topic) (including myself) critisize him even on his birthday (as I found out - it's his birthday today). So in order to feel a little bit better:
Happy Birthday, Princess! I hope the change of age will also change your way of thinking! As someone said: 25-year-old MAN should start taking life seriously. So please prove that you are a man and stop being such a narcissist or you'll lose even more fans.
On that note. Although i also make fun of him, i also think, that he is a MAN and not a boy. Being a boy is just his image. There is no denial, that he is successful. Perhaps not successful enough as he would like to be, but successful. You don't become successful to that level, if you don't take life and work seriously.

camis

Post by camis » Aug 4th, '12, 23:03

:cheers:
Last edited by camis on Aug 4th, '12, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.

camis

Post by camis » Aug 4th, '12, 23:08

Ethlenn wrote:[quote="

On the happy note, Princess got herself a birthday cake on the bit... beach.
Hope she´s wearing her bikini to show off her brazilian wax.

Ok i got this pic, guess who is? :whistling:

btw If someone is offended by the pic i will remove it but a friend of mine just sent it to me and could not keep it for myself

And.... i decided to remove the first pic and replace it with this one which is a friendlier one because for the first one i would have to explain how i got it, and maybe taken to trial, lol so lets enjoy him discovering his nipples, lol. :w00t:
Attachments
jgsnippleslol.jpg
jgsnippleslol.jpg (33.01 KiB) Viewed 12526 times

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 5th, '12, 03:19

:scratch: what pic? Where.?

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 5th, '12, 04:13

Peggy wrote::scratch: what pic? Where.?
I'm guessing you're viewing this page while not logged in DA dear. Because it's posted as an attachment, you won't be able to see this way. Log in and have another look 8)

straight1

Post by straight1 » Aug 5th, '12, 08:06

during his birthday, I wish to see him back in "Normal" style again. Like his cast as humble Kang Gun Woo in Beethoven Virus.

He is really big now in Japan, you can see him everywhere in advertisements there. It's a little bit annoying me to see him 'mostly' in 'gay style' there

I just wonder why he is more popular in Japan than in his home country.

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 5th, '12, 09:35

Those were days when he cared more about his acting than his curls/manliner/s-lines....you could see potential back then but now ....
I wonder if he ever can get back to those days? I just can't see it in near future :whistling:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 5th, '12, 20:27

Hi issy,

Well I was logged in the first time but did not get the pic. I just logged in again and the pic appeared/ I wish I had not done that.....nauseous. Must chew some ginger I think.
It works for chemo so I am sure it will work for removing picture memory.

I feel so good. Just saw Juan del Potro win his match with Djokovich.

And that was after seeing Murry win the Gold Medal. Bravo to him.

camis

Post by camis » Aug 5th, '12, 21:28

After all the latest pics he shows i just need a dosis or pics of real men, at least in the olympic games we can still see them, thanks god for the olympic games and the guys who breaks records that remember us we have men in this world.

This is the second picture less gross that i have from him, the first one i i had to remove it because first i dont have certainty its him and second its extremely strong, ah but i have another funny one, JKS wondering how would be to have a man´s body.
Attachments
Beach.jpg
Beach.jpg (91.79 KiB) Viewed 12216 times

JessicaParties

Post by JessicaParties » Aug 6th, '12, 14:04

Sorry about the change in post.
Last edited by JessicaParties on Aug 13th, '12, 15:20, edited 3 times in total.

camis

Post by camis » Aug 6th, '12, 21:20

Hi Jessica so nice to meet you, it´s been so great to be here among fun and mature people, about his sexuality i do not care at all, in fact i just make fun and i would like to see his characters like a man, also would be nice to see him in his personal life behave like a man but i guess he is the only one who knows, for me its exactly the same gay or man but would be nice for him and for his benefit to be coherent with himself.

Like the guy or Big bang theory or the guy from white collar, neil cafrey they both came out but are so talented that no one even cared, their talent goes beyond that, in jks case his talent is wasted and he is a huge joke, so i dont think he will receive much respect from people i would like to see him like a man again, but well its his life. :D About what he does with that electronic music i guess he is not a musician but some people might like that stuff, here is not popular that music but might be less humilliating for him to do that than performing like a girl in a stage, btw i just saw the pic in the bench, i dont like it, why is he doing that weird things? he is weird, weird, weirdo..........

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Aug 7th, '12, 00:23

Kissing JGS in dramas....makes it PSH, Yoon Ah and MGY lesbians (which would be OK, if they are^^)?

JessicaParties

Post by JessicaParties » Aug 7th, '12, 13:32

I did attend the UMF Korea. I'm a fan here from the US and saw them last year in Miami.
I met JKS and Kurt and they were pretty cool. Came across as pretty masculine,but this is Korea and they aren't too crazy about Keun. She is mostly weird in the other countries.
A lot of people were lying down on the grass when they were up to DJ and did not want to get up for Team H but the Korean Media gave them a thumbs up.
Carl Cox was great, John Digweed,Steve Aokia-all cool.
She took photos with the UMF Korea "dancers". I thought the outfits were 1870 Wild West whorehouse. Poor girls.
Last edited by JessicaParties on Aug 13th, '12, 15:30, edited 4 times in total.

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Aug 7th, '12, 20:11

To be honest I actually like some of the songs from his album. Well the ballads like "Stay" and "Rain". So I think he has potential as a singer (if he drops the electro crap), especially because his voice is rather powerful and manly (probably the only manly thing about him). Yet I'd still preferred when he'd end his music career and went back to the REAL acting.

JessicaParties

Post by JessicaParties » Aug 7th, '12, 22:06

I can vouch for the manly, but I am not that crazy about his singing voice. Its actually better in techno. I'm. not that much of a techno nut but I love the old equipment-
Moog Theramin,etc. Had a boyfriend that was into it.I love Kraftwerk especially. Carl Cox and Testio are favorites and friends.
Good career move for him,he'll be in Miami next year- but what will fangirlies get? 8)

camis

Post by camis » Aug 9th, '12, 00:32

Silverman wrote:Kissing JGS in dramas....makes it PSH, Yoon Ah and MGY lesbians (which would be OK, if they are^^)?
LOL poor girls, but certainly when he is near a lady can make her look like a hairy man or like the man of the relationship, i guess its his looks very androgynous. 8)

straight1

Post by straight1 » Aug 10th, '12, 04:59

JGS Stamp
09/08/2012 : Jang Geun Suk to become the first Korean star to be featured on special postage stamps in Japan
Jang Geun Suk will be the first Korean star ever to have his own set of postage stamps by the Japanese post!

In celebration of his 20th debut anniversary, the Japanese Post will be selling official postage stamp sets specially commemorating the event. It’s hard to believe that someone only in his 20′s is already 20 years into his career, but his stamp set will celebrate just that with special photos looking back on his career.

Pre-orders for the stamps will begin on August 20th through post offices nationwide. Pictures in the set will include everything from his youth to his teens and divided into two sets called ’1st History’ and ’2nd History’. The set comes in a special folder package that includes customized postcards, envelopes, and stickers, along with never-before-released pictures of the star.

In related news, Jang Geun Suk recently added additional finale concert dates at the Saitama Super Arena for November 26th, 27th, and 29th as a present for fans that weren’t able to make it to his sold out tour, ‘The Cri Show 2‘.
---------
WOW........it will give him one more reason to be called Asian Prince ?

straight1

Post by straight1 » Aug 12th, '12, 16:15

here is the activity of some top Korean actors this year .....what do you think about this ?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 12th, '12, 17:16

What I think? I think whoever wrote this deserves to be shot by Spelling and Grammar Nazis.

straight1

Post by straight1 » Aug 12th, '12, 17:48

Ethlenn wrote:What I think? I think whoever wrote this deserves to be shot by Spelling and Grammar Nazis.
hahahaha.....that's right. I found it on a Korean site..:))

camis

Post by camis » Aug 13th, '12, 00:23

LOL Yes "grammar nazis", so cool, i love the term and to celebrate here is a pic if the girl doing excercise
Attachments
jks1.jpg
jks1.jpg (66.03 KiB) Viewed 12116 times

camis

Post by camis » Aug 13th, '12, 03:57

and what is this, a manblouse?
Attachments
manblouse.jpg
manblouse.jpg (33.12 KiB) Viewed 12109 times

JessicaParties

Post by JessicaParties » Aug 13th, '12, 15:10

:D
Last edited by JessicaParties on Aug 14th, '12, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.

JessicaParties

Post by JessicaParties » Aug 13th, '12, 15:18

That pretty blouse is from YAB and it is a separate blouse and false collar,or whatever it's called. :blink
The laughter in my house never ends and if my sister (she's 27) were any angrier she'd
catch on fire.
Bwahahaha.
Really,I'm afraid of any new movie he'll make now. :pale:

rootabega

Post by rootabega » Aug 14th, '12, 02:35

Whenever I can afford it, I like to buy a piece or two from my favourite fashion line, JNBY (based in China). It's a bit of a struggle because the clothes can be damn $$ and tiny-fitting, so you can all imagine how gutted I've felt when I've seen two different MALE stars (Ryo Kase and JGS) sporting identical tops to mine in photos.
They're so freakin' thin they can pull it off effortlessly! :cussing:

camis

Post by camis » Aug 14th, '12, 14:44

reallly? the brand you like is worn by men? i do understand very well, even when a girl wears the same dress you do is very uncomfortable, i cant imagine your clothes in a man, i´ve seen some designs of Jeremy Scott that kpop idols wear, including JGS but a man would not dare to wear a flower pants here, never, at least no straight man would. But kpop idols wear those clothings as if they were in a catwalk, they wear them by the book, lol

No one would wear designer clothing like that at least here, i wonder if they´re so far away that cannot understand the difference between fashion and fashion victim, and JGS is the victim of the fashion

spiriticon

Post by spiriticon » Aug 14th, '12, 21:44

What on earth is Jang Geun Suk wearing lately?!

Been browsing the last 15 pages of this topic and I don't know what to say...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 14th, '12, 22:07

camis wrote:and JGS is the victim of the fashion
I'd say he's the fashion criminal too and needs to be locked up.

And please, don't mix any Kpop into this. Jang Keun Suck is so far from usual Kpop in everything, that comparing this is actually insulting to Kpop. Singers' fashion CANNOT be compared to anyone by definition.

Anyway, leaving this here because of reasons. (although I know I will be hated) His popularity in Japan fits now.

camis

Post by camis » Aug 14th, '12, 23:06

Oh i want one of those ballons, lol this item i guess can only be found in asia, but it seems that it is a product for men, i wonder why men would like to have fun with their own boobs?anyway i like it,made me laugh, about the kpop i dont know many of them ,i just recognized some designs of Jeremy Scott worn by them, some designs are fun but the items JGS have chosen like the flower pants or the white shoes with wings, makes him look so bizarre or maybe Jeremy has not seen him how he wears his clothing.

But imagine you are JGS designer advisor, he/she was hired to make him look under a certain predetermined image/idea/dream/ or under the effects of extasis pills, lol so maybe this person is obeying orders of managers or something, i dont know how deep in asia they like men who look and behave like woman but i guess he´s gone too far, for such a long time (maybe years) i do not even look for any projects or films he could make, i dont care anymore, just waiting for him to turn into boy george or to get the transgender surgery or at least coming out, lol

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Aug 17th, '12, 15:28

I've been gone for so long, I was sure everyone left and kyaaeels took over here. It seems even those got tired of him. Who wouldn't? You can only be fresh (read: crazy) so much before it becomes boring.
The whole reason for what he's become is because there are always idiots who think anything different is unique and good. The Gaysha has made good money from this, but greed is a wicked thing, no?

He will regret it one day. Probably when he'll have to tell his kids (or when they find out) just how daddy got his money and why he was famous. Because he represented all that is wrong and shallow in this world.
The sad thing is that, even if he doesn't give a damn now, he will give a damn if he ever becomes an adult and proper human being. But such "legacy" cannot go away. He's pitiful, when you really think about it.

camis

Post by camis » Aug 21st, '12, 21:42

Orion1986 wrote: He's pitiful, when you really think about it.
Just looked for recent news about him and this video came out, seems he is in a music group, with another guy. Cannot describe the horror scene of his Engrish or barking English or maybe he´s killing English, lol but as you say he is so pitiful, changing projects every 5 mins with low quality, and he says wants to come to US, i would pay to see the face of american straight men watching him dancing his best gaysha moves, LMFAO.

Ok here is the video and some pics, judge yourself

Gives me the impression that his friend is using him to become a popular DJ or that he´s using the other guy to start working in America, but the music he offers is so bad like many things he´s been doing recently,
Attachments
hairjks.jpg
hairjks.jpg (57.12 KiB) Viewed 12015 times
lol.jpg
lol.jpg (12.51 KiB) Viewed 12015 times

camis

Post by camis » Aug 21st, '12, 21:54

And another video of how the girl earns her life, watch the minute 6:25 of the second video, with his best moves, lol

https://en.korea.com/jangkeunsuk/board/ ... 012-tokyo/
Attachments
Where is my bra?
Where is my bra?
naki.jpg (24.21 KiB) Viewed 12013 times

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 21st, '12, 22:04

Somehow I don't think that persona will work in US. He just tries too hard to do it all and be everything. I recently saw a video of when he was giving concerts in Japan. Most of it was after concerts and travellling and making changes onstage for the show later. He sounded so sensible and as tho he really was calming down to be a serious artist. His clothes were good and suitable for a business man doing a show. I can't understand this other person he becomes. Sad.