Full House 2 (KBS, 20xx)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
sayroo

Post by sayroo » Aug 26th, '08, 11:42

i think this is still a RUMOR! what i saw in WIKI YEH will be the REPLACEMENT of HYE KYO? right?

belleza

Post by belleza » Aug 26th, '08, 21:52

I don't think there's been anything whatsoever on the casting of FH2, let alone YEH taking the role. Also, the FH2 rumours came out before "The World That They Live In" was officially announced, and so I wonder whether that project effectively subs out FH2.

Kimy07

Post by Kimy07 » Aug 29th, '08, 09:46

OMMMMMMMMMMMG , a second full house???
AWEEEESOOOOOOOME... just cant wait to watch it
hoping that rain and hye-kyo will be the actors again...

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Aug 29th, '08, 13:31

Sorry dude. I don't think this is ever seeing daylight. As far as I know Rain is now gonna film another drama and there has been no news about Full House 2 at all altely. it was supposed to air this year.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Aug 30th, '08, 15:59

What's Rain's new drama?

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Aug 30th, '08, 18:57

Four seasons, the screenwriter wrote also Misa, sang doo, thank you and a love to kill. She is my fav. screenwriter though I forgot her name.

Rei-

Post by Rei- » Aug 31st, '08, 20:09

majing_28 wrote:ey everyone for bikyo fans pls watch this its convined videos in their full house promitions in china this 2007 you can notice that rain keeps on looking back to check if shk is doing fine geez their so cute together!!
I watched it and in 2:24 I saw in the backround unknwon scenes with SHK!!! Couldn´t this be from FH2??

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Sep 1st, '08, 14:42

Unfortunately 2:24 is clearly a scene from Autumn Tale. You got me excited for nothing!

I don't think we'll ever see SHK and Rain together in FH2 (I hope I'm wrong), so I guess we'll just have to keep those fond memories of them in our hearts :)

Rei-

Post by Rei- » Sep 1st, '08, 17:25

kobe23 wrote:Unfortunately 2:24 is clearly a scene from Autumn Tale. You got me excited for nothing!

I don't think we'll ever see SHK and Rain together in FH2 (I hope I'm wrong), so I guess we'll just have to keep those fond memories of them in our hearts :)
Really??? No are all my hopes gone. TT_____TT

riehae

Post by riehae » Oct 14th, '08, 14:16

If it's not going to be Rain and SHK who will lead the drama, I don't know how this drama will be successful. I mean it does only makes sense that those 2 are still the cast coz it's quite awkward to watch another cast playing their roles when people are already used to the first season and of course the chemistry is already there.

belleza

Post by belleza » Oct 24th, '08, 07:55

And here we go . . .
Production as an Asian drama: Producers say, “We will cast at least one out of either Song Hye-gyo or Rain”

The KBS drama Full House, which aired in 2004 and earned much love not only in Korea but throughout Asia, will be producing a season 2 as a pan-Asian drama with participation from Korea, China, Japan and other countries.
Credit: Dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/10/plans ... #more-3142

First, if this show doesn't have both Rain and SHK, it can't happen. You would damage the original product if you have, like, Lee Hyori doing the 3 Bears Dance or Se7en or Jo Ji Hoon professing love to our happy scenario writer. You don't want to see that argument here or anywhere.

Second, this show can go WAY outside the manhwa and still work if it blends into Rain's actual career as a pan-Asian star (which was largely due to this show.)

I like the idea of this show being shot in various locations. But, I think more than that -- it's about time Hallyu shows some love to the rest of Asia, and they shoot at least part of this baby in the Philippines, where they love Full House most.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Oct 24th, '08, 10:21

i agree with belleza, this show can't work w/o the original two stars that made full house a big success... if it pushes through, i still hope it will be a success too.

yeah, i hope they can shoot it in other countries... it will be nice too...

renarune

Post by renarune » Oct 25th, '08, 11:47

belleza wrote:Second, this show can go WAY outside the manhwa and still work if it blends into Rain's actual career as a pan-Asian star (which was largely due to this show.)
I agree with what you wrote,
but may I just point out that the original FH drama already went WAY outside the manhwa?
I can safely say that they are two completely different stories

I know this for sure because I've read all the 16 FH manhwa, and also 3 volumes of FH2

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Oct 26th, '08, 14:58

If only they did this 4 years ago they would've had BOTH SHK and Rain back. But no, SHK went to do a terminal illness based movie and Rain did...what's that movie called again? "I'm an ESL student, but that's ok"? *sigh*

But I guess if SHK came back it could still be good, especially if they really do cast one of the F4 boys. At least then Vaness Wu could live his dream of working with SHK.....I hate him already :cussing:

br4nd0n

Post by br4nd0n » Feb 3rd, '09, 09:02

I wonder what the synopsis will be.

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Feb 4th, '09, 21:11

br4nd0n wrote:I wonder what the synopsis will be.
yea I'm asking my self that too
that and who and who will be in it
i guess will are waiting to hear and see who it is right
i was glad wheni read that it was going to be a part two :-)

br4nd0n

Post by br4nd0n » Feb 4th, '09, 21:17

misuzana wrote:
I hope they don't mess it up, because I had enough closure in the first Full House.
Maybe if they start from the beginning with a slightly different story?

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Feb 4th, '09, 21:22

br4nd0n wrote:
misuzana wrote:
I hope they don't mess it up, because I had enough closure in the first Full House.
Maybe if they start from the beginning with a slightly different story?
oh ok i see
but i like the first one :blink
what ehy did and how they meet was can funny and strange but i like it :whistling:
but making the story a bit different wouldn't hurt
well that is what i think :P

taniyama_mai

Post by taniyama_mai » Feb 14th, '09, 09:59

i really can't wait to know whose gonna be in this new drama.......
i hope that this drama will be really great same as full house 1... :D :D :D

Yul

Full House 2

Post by Yul » Aug 25th, '09, 20:12

It's has been a very long time without any news about FH 2..........Do anyone have any new info ?

I hope we'll not get disappointed.

fleng

Post by fleng » Nov 14th, '09, 10:51

ah.. just marathoned Full House 1, love the characters especially SHK, very cute, charming and endearing.

It's now Autumn 2009 and still no news on the cast of Full House 2 :( and the airing date was supposed to be Aug 09.

I can only cross my fingers for BIKYO coupling again. It would dampened my heart if it wasnt and even more so with Rain being a lead actor in Hollywood movie "Ninja Assasins". Things are not really looking bright for Full House 2.

I can only keep the very warm, cheerful, heartbreaking and funny Full House 1 in my heart :).

Here's hoping for a miracle for BIKYO for FULL HOUSE 2.

AJA AJA FIGHTING!

PyoDi

Post by PyoDi » Jan 13th, '10, 18:16

I think this rumor about FH 2 is just bullshit... They say it will be realese on augsut, but UNTIL NOW i even have not hear about the preview or something like that... Huh!

No offence to everone in this forum... :)

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Jan 13th, '10, 22:04

PyoDi wrote:I think this rumor about FH 2 is just bullshit... They say it will be realese on augsut, but UNTIL NOW i even have not hear about the preview or something like that... Huh!

No offence to everone in this forum... :)
Yea i think someone was pulling a prank :x or was setting up people with this news :glare: .... but thats not right It got us all hype over nothing BOOOOOOOOOOO :cussing: me no liky :thumbdown:

sigep66

Post by sigep66 » Aug 8th, '10, 17:47

hmmm.....it's august 2010. has there been any news on this?

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Aug 8th, '10, 18:02

Well I dont know about Full House 2 but I know Rain is working on another drama called Runaway(I think that is what its called) and its suppose to be released around September so I'll doubt he'll be in FH2. :cry:

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Aug 8th, '10, 19:18

esmer86 wrote:Well I dont know about Full House 2 but I know Rain is working on another drama called Runaway(I think that is what its called) and its suppose to be released around September so I'll doubt he'll be in FH2. :cry:
It's called Fugitive.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Aug 8th, '10, 19:21

Neliets wrote:
esmer86 wrote:Well I dont know about Full House 2 but I know Rain is working on another drama called Runaway(I think that is what its called) and its suppose to be released around September so I'll doubt he'll be in FH2. :cry:
It's called Fugitive.

opps...sorry :blink

mcromance

Post by mcromance » Oct 19th, '12, 21:42

Can't wait to watch it !!!
No Min Woo is sooo in my korean guy type :wub:
Last edited by mcromance on Feb 9th, '13, 18:58, edited 1 time in total.

Jazzapple

Post by Jazzapple » Oct 24th, '12, 07:54

Quite shocking (not in a bad way, though) that there were two guys kissing in the first episode.

Normally we have to wait very long for a kiss between two lovers, sometimes they only dare to give eachother a hug (that's why I hate you, YB) and now...
KABAAM!
First episode, two guys kissing (even with a little movement wth)!

It was kinda a disappointment that the episode was so short, but oh well...
It was... interesting. (':

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 25th, '12, 19:24

unfortunately only thing I can think about is: why such hair? :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 25th, '12, 19:28

shiofmedea wrote:unfortunately only thing I can think about is: why such hair? :lol
"unfortunately only thing I can think about is: why??"
Here, I fixed it for you, no need to thank me.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 25th, '12, 20:43

unfortunately only thing I can think about is: why??"
Here, I fixed it for you, no need to thank me.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and no comments :clap:

teemu8

Post by teemu8 » Nov 6th, '12, 12:34

start watching the first episode , stop after 10 min
this drama sucks ,bad acting

nangelique

Post by nangelique » Dec 21st, '12, 16:31

I've watched Full House and wasn't sure about Full House Take 2 ... Lol especially cause of the weird hair. :P Anyway, after a while of debating with myself, I started watching it and the first episode did seem a bit weird to me but Park Ki Woong's smile made me stay and keep watching. XD It was a good choice, though. The drama eneded up to be one of my most loved dramas. It's completely different from the first season but there are similar elements. It's absolutely entertaining and adorable. I think people just need to give it a chance and it will really grow on you.