Song Hye Gyo vs Kim Tae Hee ( AJAJA FIGHTING!! ^^ )

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.

Song Hye Gyo or Kim Tae Hee?

Song Hye Gyo
72%
Kim Tae Hee
28%

Total votes: 694

Betrayal

Song Hye Gyo vs Kim Tae Hee ( AJAJA FIGHTING!! ^^ )

Post by Betrayal » May 16th, '05, 11:16

This is a fun thread and its not suppose to be spam and i am very curious which actress you prefer. Its been a while since we have a competition eheh ^__^

Which actress do you prefer based on beauty, acting, elegant, fermine etc.....

Song Hye Gyo or Kim Tae Hee please vote NOW! or forever hold your peace. (oh don't forget reasons why?)

Here is my vote

SONG HYE GYO OF COURSE i would pic both if i can :)
It was too hard both are pretty but i think FULLHOUSE did it for me ^^ not to mention AUTUMN IN MY HEART

idolfan311

Post by idolfan311 » May 16th, '05, 11:22

i voted for SHK coz i have no idea who KTH is. who is kim tae hee? sorry :blink

Atomic

Post by Atomic » May 16th, '05, 11:25

This tread is useless without pics.

otcho

Post by otcho » May 16th, '05, 11:30

who doesnt know shk and kth
i vote for shk

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » May 16th, '05, 11:51

First when I started with dramas I was also who is KTH? dont care no one could beat SHK.But now I vote for KTH :D .Good thing this is not a who is acting better poll,than my vote would´ve gone to SHK.

rainfall

Post by rainfall » May 16th, '05, 11:56

who is kim tae hee???

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » May 16th, '05, 12:14

:lol Is this even really a competition?! I mean Kim tae Hee can never be on Song Hye Ko's level! :crazy:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » May 16th, '05, 12:26

:D The only one who voted for KTH is me. :D

For some pics of KTH:
Here

Betrayal

KIM TAE HEE

Post by Betrayal » May 16th, '05, 12:26

If you want to know who kim tae hee is then check out the link below it might solve all your mystery.

She is an actress of course

LOVE STORY IN HARVARD ( LEE SU IN )
NINE TAIL FOX
STAIRWAY TO HEAVE (Yoori evil girl )

hope that rings a few bells

flames

Post by flames » May 16th, '05, 18:50

kim tae hee is just a new actress, can't really compare to song hye wai
kth is like at the same stage as song hye wai when she's at autumn story =)
in my opinion all good actor/actress have the acting skills around the same level
it just a matter of story line of the drama they're in
kim tae hee will rise to the top someday

Betrayal

Post by Betrayal » May 17th, '05, 01:08

now u got me confuse?

i know a Song Hye Gyo but not a Song Hye Wai in Autumn Tale

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » May 17th, '05, 01:12

wahh tough choice since i LOVE both actresses! however... when it comes down it, i would have to say SHG because she's just a wonderful actress and amazingly stunning - with & w/out makeup! (actually lookswise i could say the same for KTH... but acting wise, SHG wins hands down. :) )

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » May 17th, '05, 01:33

:lol :lol :lol

What an interesting setup: KPC* vs. BREG*

I really can't decide. How about we put in another K-girl to really spice up this competition? Why don't you add in MSG*?

* Korean Pudgy Chick, Big Round Eye Girl and My Sassy Girl

pinkstuff

Post by pinkstuff » May 17th, '05, 01:37

Kim Tae Hee!

SHG is pretty, but her smile is weird (kind of fake looking) and so her are eyes when she tries opens them THIS WIDE to make them look big. She looks gorgeous when she doesn't smile with that freakish smile of hers though.

Kim Tae Hee on the other hand has the cutest smile and beautiful eyes. Super gorgeous. I

^ Creepy smile.
Last edited by pinkstuff on May 17th, '05, 02:36, edited 1 time in total.

DonlySuperman

Post by DonlySuperman » May 17th, '05, 02:23

There is already a poll/thread of this on soompi and the results are the same w/ shk in lead. shk is the better actress but through these superman eyes, they are equally gorgeous. I admire kth for her natural face! overall, i would have to choose shg.

EpiKz

Post by EpiKz » May 17th, '05, 02:33

KTH!

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » May 17th, '05, 02:55

well for me has to be Song Hye Gyo.. :wub: :wub: :wub: I like her more than KTH..but I also like Kim Tae Hee a bit..

Tekuza

Post by Tekuza » May 17th, '05, 03:07

Hahahah competition is no fair they have different roles and their appeal are also different but i love :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: SHK and that's who gets my vote. I'd leave my GF straight away to get a chance to hook up with SHK. :P

KTH was good in LSIH but i still remember her role in STH could she have been anymore evil :crazy: hahahha

po-e

Post by po-e » May 17th, '05, 03:44

I've only watched KTH in LSIH and SHK in Full House, and I thought they both played their roles extremely well. So I really can't vote based on their acting skills :|
However, I couldn't get over how pretty KTH is after watching LSIH. I totally fell in love with her, and heck, I'm not even a guy :lol
But hey, if there's a competition for the prettiest actress, I'd vote KTH for first and SHK second anytime 8)

idolfan311

Re: KIM TAE HEE

Post by idolfan311 » May 17th, '05, 14:21

Betrayal wrote: LOVE STORY IN HARVARD ( LEE SU IN )
NINE TAIL FOX
STAIRWAY TO HEAVE (Yoori evil girl )

hope that rings a few bells
ei thanks. now i remember who she is. i always thought she's pretty in STH. i forgot about her coz there are just too many KIMs in kdrama and only 1 SHK :wub: but i'll try to remember KTHr from now on :lol

Michi

Post by Michi » May 17th, '05, 18:33

Song Hye Gyo :wub:

fluxs

Post by fluxs » May 17th, '05, 18:41

umm, i like both but in case i had to choose it'd be song hye gyo....

ooijanice

Post by ooijanice » May 17th, '05, 19:19

Me too... SONG HYE GYO :wub:

alstar83

Post by alstar83 » May 17th, '05, 19:20

SHG has my vote, too. I love her character in Full house. With such an annoyying "husband", who can still hold their temper? When she cried, my heart went soft :cry: . and I love Autum in the heart.
KTH is good too, but only watched her in LSIH. She is so pretty, I agree

ilovebinderclips

Post by ilovebinderclips » May 17th, '05, 22:22

SHG...she's simply beautiful, while KTH is just pretty...at least to me. plus her eyes *are* scarily big :lol

nikeg

Post by nikeg » May 18th, '05, 12:50

oh man im getting so sick of shk and her crappy acting skills... thats y i pick kth plus i heard love story in harvard was awesome... shk only good performance was full house (so far that ive seen) autumn tale... sigh... guardian angel... same sigh... i heard shes terrible in hotelier... but i hav yet to watch all in... sigh... i dono her acting skills are so bad... i wish she was just a model... although shes way to short for that lol

Betrayal

Post by Betrayal » May 18th, '05, 12:58

nikeg wrote:oh man im getting so sick of shk and her crappy acting skills... thats y i pick kth plus i heard love story in harvard was awesome... shk only good performance was full house (so far that ive seen) autumn tale... sigh... guardian angel... same sigh... i heard shes terrible in hotelier... but i hav yet to watch all in... sigh... i dono her acting skills are so bad... i wish she was just a model... although shes way to short for that lol
Ahahah oh well i just wanted to make the competition hard but about what you said about crappy acting. I take it as a joke hehe ( but if you are serious then i don't know what "good acting" is anymore). Now that you got me started tell me why KTH's acting is so great over SHG don't get me wrong i love both actress but KTH spoilt it for me in STH. Why couldn't she have been Choi Ji Woo ^^

Heck i think i prefer Choi Ji Woo over KIM TAE HEE ^__^ in acting wise that is :) shes got the natural cry and her face is like an angel it grows on you the more you watch her in movies :) then again she is more mature than both KTH AND SHG and even more older so...

Damn WINTER SONATA :) ( WEI JUN ) ----> Bak Yun Joon voice keep disturbing my head now. If you don't know choi ji woo here are some pics

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » May 18th, '05, 13:28

Hmmmm......I prefer Choi Ji Woo anyday too!

But if i really had to choose between Kim Tae Hee and Song Hye Gyo,

Acting: Song Hye Gyo wins hands down. She cries so naturally its almost like she masters her emotions so well! Im not saying Kim Tae Hee's acting isnt swell, but she has quite a lot more to learn.

Popularity: Song Hye Gyo wins again. As you can see, even within this thread itself, pple dun even need to ask who SHG is, people just know. Whereas the same cant be said for KTH, probably she's still a newbie when it comes to acting, she's young and given time, will probably reach her peak very soon...

Looks: This is the hard part. Given SHG's porcelain skin and KTH's bambi eyes, I had to put myself in a guy's shoes...Aish...i cant make up my mind...lol....So 50-50 to both SHG and KTH.... I guess they both have their own unique appealing features ^_^

Sexy factor: Kim Tae Hee wins hands down! If you guys watched Full house, you'd notice SHG's clothes aren't exactly sexy material whereas if you watched Love story In harvard, you'll get what i mean when i say KTH is darned sexy!

Overall: Kim Tae Hee - 1 1/2
Song Hye Gyo - 2 1/2

The results speaks for themselves! I prefer Song Hye Gyo!!!!! lol...though KTH is really fab too!

Betrayal

Post by Betrayal » May 18th, '05, 16:50

Actually in FULLHOUSE she wasn't meant to look sexy being a worker for YOUNG JAE lol. She was a writer and a messy one until Young Jae came into the HOUSE. Watch episode 1 and you'll see her hOUSE ^^

but when you said bout her emotion i couldn't have agreed more. It's like her tears come natural in almost all if not all the series i've seen her in. FULLHOUSE, HOTELIER, AUTUMN IN MY HEART, ALL IN, GUARDIAN ANGEL.

Well this might be a spoiler to KTH fans but she isi ACTUALLY OLDER THAN SHG ^^ so when it comes to age SHG WINS HANDS DOWN

About your sexy factor i am still curious by why KTH is sexy in LSIH ?? care to explain ehehe i watched all the episodes and i can't seem to pick the sexiness maybe because i keep focusing on the FACE ^______^

AS FOR CHOI JI WOO She WINS HANDS DOWN IN ACTING (no comments -- my mum loves her acting its so realistic HAN JUNG SU !!!! OPPA!!!!!!!!!!)

and who says she isn't pretty :) , well maybe not pretty pretty but she is considered a pretty girl in my POV and i don't mind a GF like that anyday ^^

lostboygq

Post by lostboygq » May 18th, '05, 17:00

Kim Tae Hee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » May 18th, '05, 18:00

Both of the actress' acting hasn't really made a lasting impression on me. I really liked KTH in 9 tails though. I have yet to like SHG's acting. I didn't like her acting in Full House at all, to put it lightly. She is so annoying. I didn't like her in Hotelier either. Both of them are pretty but I definitely prefer KTH on all levels. For a newcomer I think she's pretty great!

Not a big fan of CJW either. She was kinda cute in Mr. Duke. Recently she looks much prettier than before. :blink

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 18th, '05, 18:14

aja aja fighting!! fighting!!!!!!!! my lovely and curvaceous SHG/SHK, saranghae-yo~ :heart:

vtt

Post by vtt » May 18th, '05, 18:17

Hmm... let's compare their beauties:

Kim Tae Hee - angelic, grace, elegance and sophisticated, the more you look, the more features catch your eyes.

Song Hye Gyo - refined, classic, and modest. Stunning beauty but fades out slowly

Tough choice.

Verdict:
Song Hyo Gyo is more beautiful during the day.
Kim Tae Hee is more beautiful during the night

:wub: :roll :lol

ilovebinderclips

Post by ilovebinderclips » May 18th, '05, 18:30

i forgot that kim tae hee is actually older than song hye gyo! that's an interesting fact though. it reminds you how impressive song hye gyo's career actually is, given that she's so young and been so successful, and how high her career could potentially go...

himeko

Post by himeko » May 18th, '05, 18:36

SHG is much more gorgeous and the better actress! Kim Tae Hee doesn't compare!

vtt

Post by vtt » May 19th, '05, 00:16

Some pix of Kim Tae Hee
Attachments
phonecf.jpg
phonecf.jpg (50.19 KiB) Viewed 5617 times
phonecf2.jpg
phonecf2.jpg (27.28 KiB) Viewed 5617 times
13m16836m3byggekko7ey.jpg
13m16836m3byggekko7ey.jpg (121.74 KiB) Viewed 5617 times

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » May 19th, '05, 00:18

Betrayal wrote:Actually in FULLHOUSE she wasn't meant to look sexy being a worker for YOUNG JAE lol. She was a writer and a messy one until Young Jae came into the HOUSE. Watch episode 1 and you'll see her hOUSE ^^
Well, that much i know, her dressing wasnt supposed to be provocative or anything, but I've seen her clothes in real life as well, given she has a rather good body(minus the height), she doesnt wear clothes that show them enough. lol......
Betrayal wrote:but when you said bout her emotion i couldn't have agreed more. It's like her tears come natural in almost all if not all the series i've seen her in. FULLHOUSE, HOTELIER, AUTUMN IN MY HEART, ALL IN, GUARDIAN ANGEL.

Well this might be a spoiler to KTH fans but she isi ACTUALLY OLDER THAN SHG ^^ so when it comes to age SHG WINS HANDS DOWN
Thats so true Betrayal! SHG is actually younger than KTH but she's gone miles further! SHG controls her emotions real well, it almost makes you amazed!
Betrayal wrote:About your sexy factor i am still curious by why KTH is sexy in LSIH ?? care to explain ehehe i watched all the episodes and i can't seem to pick the sexiness maybe because i keep focusing on the FACE ^______^
Well, compared to SHG in FH, KTH was sexier in LSIH. lol...as in, the SEX factor, get it? lol...its like, KTH has that 'look' whereas SHG just....doesnt.lol....Just look at KTH's adverts. she just oozes sex appeal...while SHG doesnt really match it. well, thats my girly girl opinion that is!
Betrayal wrote:AS FOR CHOI JI WOO She WINS HANDS DOWN IN ACTING (no comments -- my mum loves her acting its so realistic HAN JUNG SU !!!! OPPA!!!!!!!!!!)

and who says she isn't pretty :) , well maybe not pretty pretty but she is considered a pretty girl in my POV and i don't mind a GF like that anyday ^^
I have to agree with you on this!!!!! its just that people seem to dislike her and her acting abilities. Given looks and her age, she looks fabulous still! I mean, look at her, how can a woman look that stunning?My mom loves CJW as well.....I love her myself! she's one of the earlier actresses who've managed to impress me...

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » May 19th, '05, 00:22

vtt wrote:
Verdict:
Song Hyo Gyo is more beautiful during the day.
Kim Tae Hee is more beautiful during the night

:wub: :roll :lol
vtt....lol, liked your reply...
hahahahaha...

sweetie_babe

Post by sweetie_babe » May 19th, '05, 00:23

I picked Song Hye Kyo!!!

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » May 19th, '05, 02:16

Both of them are gorgeous, I agree. But I'll go for SHG since she's the first Korean actress I've really liked from back in 2001 when I watched Autumn Tale. Acting wise, she's way ahead of KTH. I'm hardly moved by KTH's acting, whether in Gumiho or Love Story in Harvard. Even her murderous glances in STH got old after a while.
Last edited by Jannah on May 19th, '05, 02:24, edited 1 time in total.

aznxthuggie

Post by aznxthuggie » May 19th, '05, 02:21

song hye gyo for me, i love watching her dramas

Betrayal

Post by Betrayal » May 20th, '05, 15:17

Well, compared to SHG in FH, KTH was sexier in LSIH. lol...as in, the SEX factor, get it? lol...its like, KTH has that 'look' whereas SHG just....doesnt.lol....Just look at KTH's adverts. she just oozes sex appeal...while SHG doesnt really match it. well, thats my girly girl opinion that is!
no i don't get it care to explain hehehe and btw "vtt" that last pic of KTH looks so scary?

its like shes a ghost?

apples

Post by apples » May 20th, '05, 19:38

i'm quite surprised with this poll. i don't think i've ever seen a woman as gorgeous as SHK. I really don't understand how her smile could be "freaky". i mean, she's already beautiful without any make-up on. i can't say much on the acting because i haven't paid attention to autumn tale and i haven't finished watching all in. to compare with kth, i've only seen her in stairway to heaven. she was so good there! too good that i can't help but continue to hate her (that's why i never had the interest of watching LSIH)... i still can't get over what yuri did to jung-suh... arghhh...

nadeshikoambre

Post by nadeshikoambre » May 20th, '05, 20:44

SHG !!!!!!! She's sooo beautiful, so touching in her drama ! :wub: I saw KTH in Stairway to Heaven and I REALLY dislike her now so she must be a good actress I guess !! :P And she has funny teeth (look so fake :lol )

vtt

Post by vtt » May 20th, '05, 22:10

Betrayal wrote: ... and btw "vtt" that last pic of KTH looks so scary?

its like shes a ghost?
That's the cap of the CF she did with Won Bin. If ghosts can look so sexy and cute like that, nobody would ever fear them :w00t:

Some more pix of Kim Tae Hee...
Attachments
casual.jpg
casual.jpg (91.38 KiB) Viewed 5447 times
xin_220901231117241160303.jpg
xin_220901231117241160303.jpg (26.25 KiB) Viewed 5447 times
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (91.16 KiB) Viewed 5447 times

Shtman85

Post by Shtman85 » May 21st, '05, 04:20

Man, Kim Tae Hee is a gorgeous beast, kekekek.............................very cute!

moonie

Post by moonie » May 21st, '05, 04:57

SHK all the way of cos! ^________^

Betrayal

Post by Betrayal » May 21st, '05, 12:12

actually if ghost were that pretty i don't mind as well but she doesn't have that spark in those photos. I can see why a lot of people dislike her because of the first impression in STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN but geez you can't also be GOOD can you? ( or can you? ^__^ )
but you should set a side your first impression and look broader into the horizon ^^

( JUST HOPE THERE ISN"T A STH 2 hehe i don't mind though ^_^ )
but like say in GTO

Beauty + Intellegence = A Dangerous Mix

just as in oldern CHINESE the more pretty/beautiful they are the more deadly they are ^^

what the? how is that smile scary. I'll pay to to put my face next to that smile :) and that lip ^^ com'on scary is the wrong word hehehe.

BOth look good with/without make-up but i congradulate SHG for her AGE being 23/24 whereas KTH 25/26. Both their careers can span far.

i DON"T MIND A SERIES with

Song Hye Gyo and Bak Yun Jun or Wo BIN

KIM TAE HEE and BAK YUN JUN or Wo BIn

K-KisS84

Post by K-KisS84 » May 21st, '05, 12:36

SONG HYE KYO!!! of course

but Kim tae hee is a good actress too =)

Faith01

Post by Faith01 » May 22nd, '05, 13:47

Song Hye Gyo all the way

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » May 22nd, '05, 18:37

FULL HOUSE mah fave!!!! DATS DA BEST SOO MY VOTE GOES FOR.....SONG HYE GYO !!!cuz she looks like my cousin.... alot like mah cousin
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: also rain was hot der....OMg... lmao

keii_san

Post by keii_san » May 23rd, '05, 01:26

pinkstuff wrote:Kim Tae Hee!

SHG is pretty, but her smile is weird (kind of fake looking) and so her are eyes when she tries opens them THIS WIDE to make them look big. She looks gorgeous when she doesn't smile with that freakish smile of hers though.

Kim Tae Hee on the other hand has the cutest smile and beautiful eyes. Super gorgeous. I

^ Creepy smile.
Freakish? Who you calling freakish? I think Kim Tae hee actually has a freaky looking smile....everything about her is freaky. SHK definitely does not look phony, freakish, etc....I think you misjudge her.

뭐 이런게 다 있어?

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » May 23rd, '05, 03:47

keii_san wrote:
pinkstuff wrote:Kim Tae Hee!

^ Creepy smile.
SHes still soo pretty...... and she looks like my cousin....... hehe....

Betrayal

Post by Betrayal » May 23rd, '05, 10:20

Maybe she is your COUSIN that is if you are KOREAN???

you got your COUSIN phone number??? by any chance hehehe

its not freaky smile i guess i would love to see how your smile would be if you had to pose for a camera shot hehe but KTH is a bit irresitable too hehe but HG wins :) on my list because of age, beauty, career..

They are both pretty awesome nonetheless bot GRADUATES FROM A UNIVERSITY CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT :). I wonder if they teach you how to control emotion in KOREAN UNIVERSITY?? cause SHG a natural cry'er

kham

Post by kham » May 23rd, '05, 10:34

Kim Tae Hee addicted !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » May 23rd, '05, 13:23

OMO...whats with all these talk about SHG and KTH's freaky smiles?
lol...isnt this supposed to be subjective?
And aren't pple supposed to look their best when they smile?
hahaha...i think both look pretty!
no debate over that.... :D

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » May 23rd, '05, 14:02

I vote SHG.

I don't generally find KTH pretty but I think she's much prettier in motion than she is photogenic. Also, I don't mean to comment on her acting but I have yet to watch more than a few episodes of any of her dramas, whereas I've seen all of SHG's dramas and am willing to download gbs of a 90s sitcom purely for the sake of watching SHG in action.

Btw, Kim Tae Hui's brother is actually Lee Wan. Not sure if that's well known.
Attachments
with Sung Yuri
with Sung Yuri
shgrnadms_2533769.jpg (138.33 KiB) Viewed 5362 times
6714505.jpg
6714505.jpg (38.24 KiB) Viewed 5362 times
2833pic_shk_003.jpg
2833pic_shk_003.jpg (27.76 KiB) Viewed 5362 times

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » May 23rd, '05, 14:22

Betrayal wrote:Maybe she is your COUSIN that is if you are KOREAN???

its not freaky smile i guess i would love to see how your smile would be if you had to pose for a camera shot hehe but KTH is a bit irresitable too hehe but HG wins :) on my list because of age, beauty, career..

They are both pretty awesome nonetheless bot GRADUATES FROM A UNIVERSITY CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT :). I wonder if they teach you how to control emotion in KOREAN UNIVERSITY?? cause SHG a natural cry'er
haha.. mah cousin is filipina and french..... but dey look sooo much alike..... and act alike too.... hehe dey even smile alike,.... da diff might be da height.... but over all dey look alike.... ill post mah cousinx pic wen i find one.........okies

Betrayal

Post by Betrayal » May 23rd, '05, 14:27

kimmie_ai_ni4 wrote:

haha.. mah cousin is filipina and french..... but dey look sooo much alike..... and act alike too.... hehe dey even smile alike,.... da diff might be da height.... but over all dey look alike.... ill post mah cousinx pic wen i find one.........okies

i think you are dreaming man? its probably your fantasy :) if your cousin was like her she must have a lot of boys trying to hit on to her? and she would be chased by paparazzi :)

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » May 23rd, '05, 14:47

Betrayal wrote:
kimmie_ai_ni4 wrote:

i think you are dreaming man? its probably your fantasy :) if your cousin was like her she must have a lot of boys trying to hit on to her? and she would be chased by paparazzi :)
haha well alot of guys do chase her around...... shes been asked several times if she wants to be an actress.... but she doesnt want...ahe doesnt hab much interest in guys..... she just want to focus on becoming a doctor.... but if u guys dont believe me i cant do anything. well lets take away da act alike cuz in full house da way she acted der.... remimnded me of my cousin but i dont really know her in her real life personality... but mah cousin is a happy person no matter how ppl put her down she still do at she wants............ but ya mah cousin is in da phil ryt now..... shes studying......

hauwulli

Post by hauwulli » May 24th, '05, 02:01

I would say KTH has more natural beauty. and not to mention an awesome actress :)

However, I adore SHG, very pretty.

But I voted for KTH due to her natural beauty.

keii_san

Post by keii_san » May 24th, '05, 13:18

hauwulli wrote:I would say KTH has more natural beauty. and not to mention an awesome actress :)

However, I adore SHG, very pretty.

But I voted for KTH due to her natural beauty.
Naural beauty? And SHk is not? I'm confused. I'd say SHK is more of a nautral beauty than KTH

Slash

Post by Slash » May 24th, '05, 17:36

SHK for sure.

I thought KTH was cute in the beginning of that Harvard series, but by the end I was completely turned off by something. I've seen her in a few things and I gotta say her acting is below average. Her crying and shock expressions seem too forced. I just don't get the natural acting vibe from the girl.

SHK excels in all fields. She's gorgeous and she's been awarded many times for her awesome performances. An all around complete package.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » May 24th, '05, 17:46

Slash wrote:SHK for sure.

I thought KTH was cute in the beginning of that Harvard series, but by the end I was completely turned off by something. I've seen her in a few things and I gotta say her acting is below average. Her crying and shock expressions seem too forced. I just don't get the natural acting vibe from the girl.

SHK excels in all fields. She's gorgeous and she's been awarded many times for her awesome performances. An all around complete package.
I also think KTH isnt a very good actress yet.But she really improved in LSIH.And I agree that her shock expression is :blink but again she did that alot in STH.But her crying expression was pretty good in LSIH especially in that scene in Harvard when she was crying on the stairs.
But than again cant understand any guy who dislikes either one of both actresses.
Hope they hit us with a new drama soon!

xV0iCED

Post by xV0iCED » May 24th, '05, 21:09

Song Hye Gyo of course. She can act and she's very beautiful (even without makeup). I'm sorry to say but Kim TaeHee can't act. She's too stiff and doesn't have much expressions. But that's just my opinion.

Annessa

Post by Annessa » May 24th, '05, 22:27

Song Hye Kyo all the way!!! She definitely has it all... overall better actress and more beautiful than Kim Tae Hee.

KTH, though I'll admit I find her pretty, is definitely one of the most overrated celebs... every drama I've watched her in, I haven't seen the slightest improvement whatsoever... Love Story in Harvard was such a bore, I stopped watching halfway through (and from reviews I've read, it's not even worth wasting any more of my time downloading and watching). I don't have anything against her, I simply don't understand the hype over her. There are many top actresses much prettier as well.

VietZeus

Post by VietZeus » May 25th, '05, 02:13

Both are very pretty HOWEVER

Song Hye Kyo does a better job at acting. She stunned me in Full House, I was completely taken by surpise at her superb acting. I asked: "is this really Song Hye Kyo?"

Kim Tae Hee was so hot in "Love story in Harvard". I fall for her smile.

but in the end Song Hye Kyo is slightly better. the votes clearly said that

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » May 26th, '05, 02:07

Some pics of KTH that I like:

Kim Tae Hui in gradeschool:

And younger than that:

Few more pix:

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » May 26th, '05, 02:12

i'm all for song hye gyo. although i do think that kim tae hee is pretty.. her eyes.. is like lopsided or something =x she can look extremely evil (like in stairway to heaven).. which makes her unattractive. and song hye gyo is just cute x)

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » May 26th, '05, 03:08

Looks like SHG is the clear winner here. It's no contest.

Betrayal

Song Hye Gyo is the WINNER!!!

Post by Betrayal » May 27th, '05, 09:12

Winner - Song Hye Gyo

Runner-up - Kim Tae Hee

Thanks for your vote guys :). Maybe i should have put in CHIOI JI WOO

JUN JI HEON etc... + many more that way there would be a variety :)

Atomic

Post by Atomic » May 27th, '05, 11:03

Present for Slut

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » May 27th, '05, 14:56

Atomic wrote:Present for Slut

present for slut??....... deng dats harsh ...... wat did she do to make u think of her as a slut?....... :unsure: :glare:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 27th, '05, 14:59

kimmie_ai_ni4 wrote:

present for slut??....... deng dats harsh ...... wat did she do to make u think of her as a slut?....... :unsure: :glare:
no no....i think atomic meant this picture was for for our fellow D-A member BT.....as in BT SLUT aka slut or just BT. :lol

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » May 27th, '05, 23:23

lilswtangel wrote:
kimmie_ai_ni4 wrote:

no no....i think atomic meant this picture was for for our fellow D-A member BT.....as in BT SLUT aka slut or just BT. :lol
OoOo okies........ well be more specific..... hehe ...... cuz it sounds lyk he/she is really koln her a slut.........hehe/........ mah bad..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :w00t: :D