Tsugumi e... / Dear Tsugumi

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Lonelysa

Tsugumi e... / Dear Tsugumi

Post by Lonelysa » Jun 23rd, '13, 04:33

Hello everyone! Im looking for any information about this drama and so far i found anything.
Have anyone heard already about Tsugumi e...? or Dear Tsugumi or つぐみへ…? It's a drama that broadcasted on Tv Asahi in 2000. Does anyone know where i can find it? I'd aprecciate any help! Thanks

whiteadamas

Post by whiteadamas » Jul 14th, '13, 14:11

is this story about a girl named Tsugumi who is very sick with a cousin who had a vacation in their place near the beach and they met a boy who's family owns an inn and afterwards Tsugumi and the boy had a relationship .......

Lonelysa

Post by Lonelysa » Jul 14th, '13, 14:28

Hi! The history's below:

Yumi (played by Mayu Tsuruta) and Takashi (Toru Nakamura) have finally purchased their dream house and have moved to a new town with their daughter, Tsugumi. Although they are happy and full of hopes, a tragic event overtakes them. Tsugumi disappears. While they search desperately with the cooperation of Yoshimura, Tsugumi's dentist (Ken Kaneko), Tsugumi is found to have fallen down a cliff, and has been pronounced dead at the hospital. Yumi and Takashi can't believe her death was a mere accident. But even the police and media refuse to take their side. Takashi feels that the assailant is being protected and swears revenge. Through her heartwarming relations with detective Hikage (Tsutomu Yamazaki), and Ryoko (Tamao Sato),, a magazine reporter, Yumi tries to revive herself and her family. Through a tragedy that cannot be ignored, this drama questions the meaning of "family" and "life".