What kdrama are you currently watching? (Part 2)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Aug 27th, '13, 21:00

started I Hear your voice ....I love all the casting and the story *_*

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Aug 29th, '13, 01:59

Dropped Blade and Petal after 14 episodes it just didnt make sense to me..

Anyhoo, I am starting with Faith next and then Gentleman's Dignity... fingers crossed that these are better than BAP.

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Aug 29th, '13, 07:54

iluvasiandrama wrote:Anyhoo, I am starting with Faith next and then Gentleman's Dignity... fingers crossed that these are better than BAP.
Both great choices, I really liked them both, though they're so diferent from each other :mrgreen:

I tend to be quite critical when it comes to time travelling adaptations, because most of them doesn't make sense to me, as they try to create a story with time travelling and in the end it leaves holes in the poor explanations. Faith is no exception when it comes to that, it leaves me with wtf moments and questions. But put aside the time travelling issue, all rest made up for it. The lead character is lovable and not immature as we usually see in female leads, because she's in her 30s, and the main leads love story is great as well. Another strong point is the secundary characters, love them all, even the evil, and the love story of the King and his wife is so heart warming.

Gentleman's Dignity is a masterpiece of that genre, I truly liked it, though sometimes at the near end, it didn't make sense to me at all to the point it was sometimes painful to watch (talking about the romantic relashionships and their behavior with them). But overall it's nice, funny and also a bit dramatic at times, but very modern. :thumright:

I'm coming to an end with You're The Best Lee Soon Shin and I Hear Your Voice, only 3/4 episodes left for both of them.
It's taking a while to finish, because I'm also watching Japanese dramas, but I will never want to try watching another 50 episode family weekend drama, I don't have anything against it, the story is nice, but it's too long, slow and boring. I rather watch a Taeha than modern when it comes to so many episodes, the historical/epic dramas are all more interesting when it comes to a long-run of episodes because it happens a lot in the plot and runs through lots of years in the storyline, which makes everything fresh.

I won't watch anything for a while after I finish those, Good Doctor interests me, but it's medical, and I was never a fan of that drama genre.
So the drama I'm waiting to watch is Heirs.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Sep 2nd, '13, 01:16

Faith was AWESOME! :cheers: Im watching the first few episodes of Protect the Boss before I start Gentleman's Dignity. I hope PTB is good... it looks promising but we shall see.

ReiraNara

Post by ReiraNara » Sep 8th, '13, 20:32

I actually was watching Cinderella's Sister and was searching for a site to watch it 'cause Dramacrazy went offline. And so I came across Goong.
I LOVE this drama. I can't stop watching. Im glued to my computer!
:wub: :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 9th, '13, 07:02

@ReiraNara: Goong will steal your heart and soul forever, be prepared.

Anyway, with Cruel Palace ending, no drama so far for me, dropped all, maybe start Two Weeks. Both dramas dealing with ghosts (WAY, TMS) are crap in terms of the ghost-lore, but I was naive maybe expecting something that requires heavy research in Kdrama??

Waiting for Jihun's medical (sadly) drama and maybe some sageuk/taeha will come as well.

ReiraNara

Post by ReiraNara » Sep 9th, '13, 07:32

@Ethlenn: I think Goong allready did that! So no preperation needed!

TofuQueen

Post by TofuQueen » Sep 9th, '13, 08:08

Currently halfway through Crime Squad, and
I can't believe they actually killed off the female cop. I was sure she'd be ok, but no.
:blink

Something about Crime Squad made me think of Vampire Prosecutor...and I apologize if this isn't the place to ask, but I don't know where would be the Right Place...has anyone heard anything definite about Season 3?? I had heard that it was confirmed, but now all I can find is a website reporting a brief announcement from OCN that "we won't be bringing you Vampire Prosecutor 3 this year" and that's it. :pale:

I can't read Korean, which makes it hard to find anything directly, and the rest of the search results I found were from folks posting last winter/spring & anticipating Season 3.

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Sep 13th, '13, 02:12

Currently watching Master's Sun and the Taiwanese drama Just You with Aaron Yan.
While waiting for new episodes, I'm watching Taiwanese drama KO one Return.

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Sep 19th, '13, 23:30

I started My Love Patzzi, quite an oldie, but I felt in love with it just with the first episode. Plus only 10 episodes, I will definately watch until the end.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Sep 24th, '13, 14:34

I finished Protect the Boss and it was superb! Loved the entire drama and didn't get bored at all. YAY!!!!!
Dropped after 2nd ep. Gentleman's Dignity... too many couples and a bit boring too me.

Now watching When A Man Love's A Woman and I Need Romance.

Shindou

Post by Shindou » Sep 26th, '13, 04:39

Currently watching Master's Sun, Two Weeks and just started Jeon Woo Chi

Master's Sun has a pretty good relationship thing going but Two Weeks has a solid storyline and is definitely great at keeping you on the edge of your seats! Can't wait for both drama's finale

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Oct 1st, '13, 03:29

Just finished When A Man Loves. IDK about this drama but I guess it was okay... The ending left me feeling like there should be a SP following :scratch: I didn't like the lead actresses role as Seo Mi Do because she was so fake and selfish. There was plenty of action but not enough romance. Some parts I am still wondering about that seemed to be left unfinished... what a bummer..

I am now watching When A Man Is In Love. I hear this drama was good so I hope so... :roll

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » Oct 5th, '13, 08:23

Just finished Fashion King. Wow, what a kick in the backside. Of course these shows one hopes and hopes... This level of melodrama is too much for me. :glare: :pale: :fight: I would give this drama my top award for "most frustration" from the second episode on. I can't think of a series that left me wanting to smash the TV having used up 20+ hours. One can see it coming and I was to naive to cease watching it at the 3'rd episode.

When a Man loves, that was :-)

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Oct 5th, '13, 14:32

I'm struggling to finish Yi San, I'm currently at episode 40, but I'm making an effort to watch it. Well, it's not because the drama is bad, it is pretty good actually, I love the story, the setting and the actors, but hell its a 70-ep Taeha drama, way too many episodes and the story is slow considering the drama's lenght. But I'll finish it, I will!!!! Fighting!!!

After Gu Family Book, Monstar and I Hear Your Voice, I'm not watching any current drama, I'm still trying to finish all those that I left long ago. After I finish them (it's a battle though because I also have Japanese dramas to catch up) I will watch The Heirs, because I'm really looking forward to it.

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » Oct 10th, '13, 22:42

Began watching The Sun of My Master, so far looks interesting. We liked Gong Hyo Jin in Greatest Love and so far at Ep2 she looks to play the role well.

The ghosts look pretty scary. The wife was commenting it feels like some dark grunge horror film with the ghosts appearances. I'd like them to not be as decayed looking as well. We'll see, still early on in the series. :-)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 18th, '13, 11:41

I started all new dramas at once:
Heirs - still too early but it feels like Gossip Girl in Korean attire.. and I was not fan of this show. But, surprise, surprise, I like Woo Bin and Tan older brother
Merry him if you dare - confusing with this time travel plot
who is going to die?Her brother?
, and if KimShin get The Girl I will be seriously disappointed
Medical Top Team - too early as well
and going back in time
Shut up flower band which seems the best from all above

Flanders

Post by Flanders » Oct 21st, '13, 16:13

Dating Agency Cyrano :wub:
Last edited by Flanders on Oct 21st, '13, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 21st, '13, 16:32

First I was almost dramaless and now... 4 ongoing dramas plus some old ones.

Now watching:

Medical Top Team : The only way to make me watch medical drama is to toss one of my favourites in it, Joo Ji Hoon being the culprit in this case. Surprisingly this has been interesting so far.
Marry Him If You Dare: Can't miss any YEH dramas so this is no exception. I don't know what happened but Yonghwa is really attracting here, even though I've never really payed attention to him before. So.. I'm all for Mi Rae & Se Joo pair.
Unemployed Romance: When I started this I had no expectations but this turned out to be fun. Weird but fun, just what I need.
Reply 1994: Only first episode down but I'm a little disappointed. I don't like the siblings at all and can't really relate to anything in this story so far. Life of saesang isn't really something I find amusing to watch. :|

(Plus Soul, Ghost and a J-drama IS Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei)

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Oct 21st, '13, 16:58

Oh yeah the summer was really dramaless but October is making up for it ^^ may be too much.
Started:
Top Medical Team : I don:t know it it:s because being away from kdramaland is the reason but I felt like everyone is trying too much but then the acting became much better, I am lking it so far.
Marry Him If You Dare: Love this one, really interresting, I am all the way for Mi Rae & Se Joo pair. too ^^
Unemployed Romance:watching it for Nam Goong Min, the 1st half of ep one was quite borring but it turned to be funny , lets wait and see ^^

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Oct 22nd, '13, 08:00

I'm still trying to finish those I didn't get the chance to finish yet: Yi San, Dae Jang Geum, Nice Guy and Hwang Jin Yi.

But currently I started to watch The Heirs, and I love what I saw until now, can't wait for the school part of the story and more of the characters interactions.

lilmanjs

Post by lilmanjs » Oct 22nd, '13, 23:23

Medical Top Team. Episode 1 was a little bit cheesy, but after 4 episodes, I can say the acting and story are getting a lot better. The story was already good, just the acting was a little bad in my opinion. Still this is looking good.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 24th, '13, 18:56

Watching first episode of The Heirs.
First of all - I hate that they have put so much Englishness in there. Ok, Americanness, not Englishness. :mrgreen:

The other girl, I think it was Kim Ji Won, looks very, very bad. Ugly, in fact. :glare: Most probably it's the hair style that's messing everything up.

And Min Ho's American friend looks and acts like he's on drugs. Very weird(and not in a good way) acting from his side, overly exaggerated and bad.

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Oct 24th, '13, 21:19

Neliets wrote:Watching first episode of The Heirs.
First of all - I hate that they have put so much Englishness in there. Ok, Americanness, not Englishness. :mrgreen:

The other girl, I think it was Kim Ji Won, looks very, very bad. Ugly, in fact. :glare: Most probably it's the hair style that's messing everything up.

And Min Ho's American friend looks and acts like he's on drugs. Very weird(and not in a good way) acting from his side, overly exaggerated and bad.
Yes the US parts were very awkward with all those overrated American friends, only the Professor was reasonable.
But the Korea part is way more interesting and awkward free. BUT seriously, WTF for Lee Min Ho for that bad engrish, it was bad, of course he doesn't need to speak it fluently but for the drama scenes, some classes would do justice to him, at least to improve the accent, which was horrible. Park Shin Hye was ok, since her character doesn't speak english (who doesn't today? even if someone cannot speak it, at least people understand some things. ENGLISH IS A SUBJECT AT SCHOOL)

Kim Ji Won - It's the hairstyle that is unflatterring.

Flanders

Post by Flanders » Oct 29th, '13, 12:43

I just started to watch Arang and Magistrate and I like it :cheers:
Anyone has suggestions for a good drama like that? :scratch:

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Oct 29th, '13, 20:00

Flanders wrote:I just started to watch Arang and Magistrate and I like it :cheers:
The Princess' Man.
The Moon That Embraces The Sun.
Gu Family Book.

ananta

Post by ananta » Oct 29th, '13, 20:37

I am watching
The Heirs
The Suspicious Housekeeper
Marry Him If You Dare
Firstborn
and Basketball (It has a great start I can't wait for the next episodes :))

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » Oct 30th, '13, 01:10

We'll start in on All About My Romance.

okitagirl

Post by okitagirl » Oct 30th, '13, 02:03

Neliets wrote:
It seems with all American/pseudo American actors in Korean dramas. They all sound and act really weird. Nothing like I actually see. :goggle:

Flanders

Post by Flanders » Oct 30th, '13, 19:18

kathia_sophia wrote:
Flanders wrote:I just started to watch Arang and Magistrate and I like it :cheers:
The Princess' Man.
The Moon That Embraces The Sun.
Gu Family Book.
I'll start watching some of your suggestions one of these days.

:salut:

spazzy06

Post by spazzy06 » Oct 31st, '13, 05:23

I'm currently watching:
Heirs
Marry Him If You Dare
Empress Ki
Answer me 1994

MitsukaiKuroi2

Post by MitsukaiKuroi2 » Oct 31st, '13, 10:11

Currently I have been trying to watch some old ones that I missed and start some new ones that I have to wait each week for. So far I am watching :

The Moon That Embraces The Sun - I missed this when it came out because there were a lot of things going on in mu household. (Pet death/Mother sick/ etc) I am really enjoying this! Good acting and a decent plot!

Iljimae - I don't know how I missed out on seeing this! As soon as I saw the opening I was like... "Yup! I am going to like this!!!"

A Little Love Never Hurts - I started watching this out of curiosity and I also like this one a lot. The main thing so far seems to be family and repercussions of adultery. So far it is keeping my interest.

My Too Perfect Sons
- My hubby actually wanted to see this so we are watching it on weekends... He likes it more than I do... Acting is hokey but it has it's humorous moments. It doesn't pull me in but it is a good filler drama IMO. My hubby loves it for some reason.

"Warrior Baek Dong Soo"
- I started watching this after finishing "The King and I" recently. I saw that there were some people from that drama that were also in this one so it caught my interest. So far it is pretty good and I like it. Humor, fight scenes and political plots... And of course some handsome leads too.

"Heirs" - I watched the first half of the first episode and I am on the fence about this one. I LOVE Lee Min Ho but the drama did not grab me... I will try to sit back and see if I can get more into it this weekend

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 5th, '13, 20:20

Medical Top Team - I find main guy annoying and being hypocrite, too full of himself and all saint-like in his "patient is the most important"
then refusing treatment because he sees political reasons for proposal in first place-well if patient IS important for him that should not matter - not to mention little girl case where he was too unreasonable to be realistic. And dismissing his previous agreements
.. so to have code is all nice and good but they went over the top here and it made me loose interest. Pitty as I liked some second plan characters enough.
Heirs - I am confused here: not bad enough to drop (why once again not the main pair is interesting really? and second plan is what funny part is here about), not good enough to continue (the same old, the same old) .. am I too old for school drama?
Marry him if you dare seems the best from what is actually going on
Empress Ki - I hope it will turn well, I want some historic drama..

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Nov 26th, '13, 00:25

Currently watching Heirs.
Might start Beautiful Man.

clupean

Post by clupean » Nov 26th, '13, 00:57

I try to watch the first 2 episodes of every series airing. These 5 are in order of preference the ones I kept watching:

1) Potato Star QR2013
2) A little love never hurts (aka Will you love and give it away)
3) The Suspicious Housekeeper
4) Marry him if you dare!
5) Heirs

subs:
1) darksmurfsub
2) to 5) dramafever or viki

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Dec 8th, '13, 03:00

Finished Marry Him if you Dare good story but didn't like the ending.
started watching The Heirs, I need to see why many people like it :P

lilmanjs

Post by lilmanjs » Dec 10th, '13, 00:12

Fugitive: Plan B. I've gotten though episode 14 and really am liking this series more than I thought I would. Can't wait to see how everything turns out. After this I'm watching either 2 Weeks or Green Rose.

AItair

Post by AItair » Dec 10th, '13, 00:49

reply to 1994

kdramaforever593

Post by kdramaforever593 » Dec 19th, '13, 21:25

the prime minister is dating ,reply 1994, beautiful man, lets eat

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Dec 23rd, '13, 00:56

My love who come from the stars or whatever this title is. I guess I can't denny myself anything even a bit into sf genere.. and I like it so far. I have a feeling it will be one of those I do not know exactly why but I can't stop :lol

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Dec 26th, '13, 04:52

Currently watching:
Melody of Love
Well Raised Daughter, Hana

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 1st, '14, 22:10

Still on My love who come from the stars with Ghost in between. I made mistake starting the first one from beginning on line! I usually do not do it but lately I did not like the most of production and wanted to skeep download. And now I am hooked and waiting is driving me crazy. I can hear you and Faith case all over again. I guess crime part mixed with sf/mystery is necessity for me to develop addiction :lol

Thierry23

Post by Thierry23 » Jan 1st, '14, 23:44

When I found this place, it wasn't for the korean drama's. Until I accidentally saw City Hunter, which made me curious, So I tried a few more, like Holy Land, I Hear your Voice, and The Master's Sun. I thought they were pretty OK.

So currently I'm watching
"The Prime Minister and I",
and
"My Love who came from the Stars".

(edit 4 jan 2014)
I have to say that "My Love who came from the Stars" has managed to really get my attention. Almost can't wait until the next episode comes up :p
Last edited by Thierry23 on Jan 4th, '14, 13:02, edited 1 time in total.

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Jan 3rd, '14, 14:42

I'm currently watching "My Love who Came from the Stars".

That network and time-slot is rocking out, many amazing dramas that I watched last year. But I didn't finish Heirs yet.

toenail

Post by toenail » Jan 6th, '14, 11:24

You From Another Star
Protect the Boss
Coffee House

They are all very different from each other, but all are great, at least until the points I am watching now. In each of them there's a strong female character played by very skilled actress.

You From Another Star: Jun Ji Hyun as Jeon Song Yi
Protect the Boss: Choi Kang Hee as No Eun Seol,
Coffee House: Park Si Yeon as Seo Eun Young

Not sure if I am just lucky or what, sometimes I was stuck with dramas with good plot, good actor etc but cringeworthy actresses (Myung Wol the Spy... ouch.. she demonstrated so well 'one expression for everything' with her deer-under-spotlight Bluesteel look ...). Even Wang Ji-hye as Seo Na-yoon in Protect the Boss acts so well, she's not usually my favourite.

Viande

Post by Viande » Jan 6th, '14, 17:49

@toenail, You picked quite good ones, yep. Park Si Yeon is also great actress, one of my favourites. I don't know which dramas you have watched already but if you want more strong female characters I can recommend Cruel/Heartless City with Kim Yoo Mi as Jin Sook, I Do, I Do with Kim Sun Ah as Ji An and History of the Salaryman with Jung Ryeo Won as Yeo Chi. I really like strong female characters who have strong will and big heart without putting pants on to be strong. I've got enough of magical dresses that instantly turn strong warrior women into wussies...

I finished bunch of dramas this/last month, including Reply 1994, Unemployed Romance, Medical Top Team, School 2013 and Marry Him If You Dare (or was it earlier).

Now I'm watching:
Empress Ki - Or should I say I'm obsessing about it. (Monday is now officially my favourite day of the week...) I just can't get enough of our baby dragon, who is now growing up to be one fine emperor (I hope...). If he just stopped obsessing about SN or SN stopped obsessing about WY. *sigh*
You Who Came From the Stars - I think the whole alien thing is a bit silly but that does not prevent me from swooning over our alien, no. I'm loving the main OTP!
Prime Minister And I - Started this for Yoon Shi Yoon but I have not had even slightest doubt about the main OTP, they rock. Also this reminds me about Goong so it might have something to do why I'm liking this so much. This feels like matured and lighter version of Goong.
One Warm Word - Watching this because lately Issy has been proven to be reliable source of recommendations and this one was another hit again. ^^ They talk a lot in this drama but even though I'm very impatient person I don't find their talking boring at all. Characters are way more complex than in average drama and it's what keeps me interested.

Also waiting for I Need Romance 3, Inspiring Generation and Emergency Pair to start... because I obviously need more airing dramas. 8)

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 7th, '14, 01:42

oh dear, I have not been here for ages. but here we are in early days of 2014 and maybe it's time to be back 8)

dramas I am watching (and hooked and obsessed with totally)

Empress Ki
I got hooked on this drama from day one. my main and one & only reason of loving this drama? Yuan emperor TeHwan portrayed by Ji Chang Wook. for me, Empress Ki is about TH. His character is what's making this drama to come alive. simple as this. :wub:

One Warm Word
I started this drama for Ji Jin Hee but later on got hooked on it because of its great writing. It's so realistic and not your average and typical kdrama style of writing. I hope it stays as strong as now in future eps.

My Love From The Stars
Even though this drama is failing on the alien story/character development, but it has a great and unique chemistry between the two main leads. not to mention it has not one but FOUR hot guys. :P

and just like we Viande (thank you for great compliment btw :salut: ) waiting for I Need Romance 3, Inspiring Generation and Emergency Pair to start because 3 is never enough drama to be on watching list. you always need at least 5 :mrgreen:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 8th, '14, 19:44

Finished Ghost
Going back to Empress Ki. My issue with such drama, I need to wait for subtitles while for romkom I am able to manage on my limited Korean quite well.
Reply 1997 take 3 - it is cursed drama for me but I hope this time I will manage
Secret - in plans if work will no disrupt my plans once again
My Love who come from the stars - I know it is silly drama with this alien plot, no spoilers but I first time think of making thread - I almost killed myself laughing today and I kind of doubt my kind of sense of humor will be appreciated anywhere else but here. I will be stoned on other forums, I feel it. But.. well I know I am played with but I still like it , the emotional involvement is here which is so rare lately.
and edditing after ep8 - people go crazy, I am to start to come to my sences I think as level of show went down this week, we will see what will come next

E-Licious

Post by E-Licious » Jan 13th, '14, 18:20

kathia_sophia wrote: Yes the US parts were very awkward with all those overrated American friends, only the Professor was reasonable.
But the Korea part is way more interesting and awkward free. BUT seriously, WTF for Lee Min Ho for that bad engrish, it was bad, of course he doesn't need to speak it fluently but for the drama scenes, some classes would do justice to him, at least to improve the accent, which was horrible. Park Shin Hye was ok, since her character doesn't speak english (who doesn't today? even if someone cannot speak it, at least people understand some things. ENGLISH IS A SUBJECT AT SCHOOL)

Kim Ji Won - It's the hairstyle that is unflatterring.
Please remember that Tan's character was around the age of 15 before moving to America. Age will have a big factor on one's accent. The earlier you start using a language the less of an accent you will have. Very young children who move to the states often exhibit no accent at all. It also varies from individual to individual. I have 2 cousins who are 1 year age difference and they both moved to the US when they were around 10-12 years old I believe. The girl has only a slight accent while the guy has a pretty thick accent, maybe even more than Tan in the drama. Some people are just able to get rid of an accent better than others.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 14th, '14, 00:56

Issy wrote:My Love From The Stars
.. it has a great and unique chemistry between the two main leads. not to mention it has not one but FOUR hot guys. :P

waiting for I Need Romance 3, Inspiring Generation and Emergency Pair to start because 3 is never enough drama to be on watching list. you always need at least 5 :mrgreen:
umm.. confused here who is 4th hot guy? sorry silly me, little brother of course

I need romance 3 started and i think I need to check one more episode to decide but I kind of like girl so far, seems to be interesting one.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 15th, '14, 19:15

still on Empress Ki and My love who come from the stars, started Reply 1997 - and first time realised that not only Hoya (Hoya :wub: ) but Seo In Guk is singer too, I am more ignorant/underinformed that I thought, too much work, too little fun, eh :-(
I need romance 3 - seems nice and easy with introduced characters likeable so I am going to cont.
Inspiring generation - nice opening even if I do not like KHJ much as actor and singer. But
as we have standard "youth experience which brought me here" part too early to decide if he will be up to chalnge this time

MitsukaiKuroi2

Post by MitsukaiKuroi2 » Jan 16th, '14, 15:52

Currently watching :

Empress Ki - I was hooked on this one immediately and hoping that after episode 22 that I can stick with it. :glare:

Bel Ami - More of a filler drama... The lead girl annoys me to no end and it is hard for me to see Jang Geun Suk as the "Pretty Man" (I like him as an actor but I don't find him good looking) but so far it is a cute piece of fluff...

Two Weeks - I am struggling through this one! I actually find it interesting but it has been hard for me to stick with it... I am determined to see it to the end though...

A Little Love Never Hurts - I actually love this drama...... Well acted and nice characters... Dealing mostly with a pretty tough topic of infidelity and how it devastates families even in adulthood, but I like it as a whole. It also has couples coming together and breaking apart while trying to find love and acceptance... I am enjoying it!

klouvios

Post by klouvios » Feb 3rd, '14, 15:19

ER Couple.
Oh Chang Min's parents
are hilarious :lol
And what about the newly weds? Love, kisses and
..............slap ahahaha Is she going to do the same if the patient doesn't stand still? ahahahaha
Love it
Can't wait for the next episode.
And the same goes for The woman who married three times but only for Hyun Soo and Kwang Mo :cheers:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Feb 16th, '14, 18:59

So I finished Replay1997 - really good
Still on:
I need romanse 3
Inspiring Generation - and totaly surprised: the person can learn, after previous experiences I never thought I could watch KHJ but he made actual progres.
My Love from Another Star - emotion went down a bit but still enjoy it even if sf (especialy s) part makes me cry helplessly. And constant fashion show is nice addition guide what is trendy now.
Emergency couple - started and cont for funny parts but do not like medical side, saw too much of hospital based dramas already?
Moon who Embraced the Sun take..I do not remember but was a few already.
They should keep this adorable young girl from first episodes as main actress. She delivered when actual lead just fail - this black magic cut half of her brain or something? But as I can relate to person who goes for ravenge and just watch everybody killed from above (yes I checked final episode to be sure I actualy want to watch it LOL) I am going to finish it this time... I hope. KSH high should help LOL
And I am waiting for 3 Days with great expectations! btw we had 2 weeks -really good, now 3 days, when 24h? but not everybody is Jack Bauer LOL

lilmanjs

Post by lilmanjs » Feb 21st, '14, 22:18

Green Rose
I'm 7 episodes into this and goodness sakes this sure is a slow moving show, but I'm interested in seeing how he gets his revenge, so I'm very much going to stick this one out.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 3rd, '14, 03:55

On the 2nd episode of Bel Ami with the ever-talented JGS! So far so good :)

klouvios

Post by klouvios » Mar 7th, '14, 09:21

Three Days but it has very slow dialogues, the actors speak with their eyes :x
Bride of the century but not very enthusiastic about it

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 7th, '14, 10:27

Finished some fantastic (elastic) dramas (One Warm Word & You Who Came From The Stars) and something not even worth to mention (Warrior Baek Dong Soo) and got some free time/space for new dramas!

Currently watching:
Empress Ki - Still in love/hate relationship with this drama. It gave us some happy moments so I'm waiting for that backlash now.
Inspiring Generation - It's getting boring but I'm still hanging on there.
Beyond The Clouds - Started this because of funny synopsis (translation) but it's really good! Ok, maybe a bit slow on the romance part.
God's Gift - 14 Days - This had really interesting start and great cast.
and picked up I Need Romance 3 again. Not sure why I watch it or how long but it's my filler drama for now.

Also, I tried Cunning Single Lady and Bride of The Century but didn't get into them.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 7th, '14, 13:27

It's been a long time since I was here too.
like Viande
Finished One Warm Word (which is the BEST drama of this season in my opinion) and You Who Came from the stars. I was hooked on both dramas and I really enjoyed watching both even though they had entirely different genre.

currently watching
Empress Ki
again, Like Viande I have love and hate relationship with this drama in each ep. One thing for sure, I am definitely watching it for our puppy emperor and because Ji Chang Wook is the star of this drama with great portrayal of TaHwan character.

God's Gift 14 Days
it really impressed me with its first 2 eps and Lee Bo Young's just WOW acting. she deserves all awards just for those two eps.

Bride of the Century
I am actually surprised of myself for liking this drama and not dropping it by 1st ep. It's bad writing, full of cliche and stiff or over acting acting by both leads. but somehow I am seeing tiny little improvement with each ep and I am really curious to see what happens next.

Inspiring Generation
With all the hype about this drama recently, I am still on ep4

Cunning Single Lady
watched only 1ep and it feels so predictable. don't feel like watching more.

I Need Romance 3
Picked this drama because I was dramaless for a day and wanted to watch Nam GoongMin
One thing that irritates the most about this drama is the lead actress Kim So Yun. She overacts so much in her characters and this is not the first time I have seen her do this. She was the same in 'Two Weeks'. another overrated actress...

listed

Post by listed » Mar 10th, '14, 17:46

I didn't watched any drama in 2013-2014 but only my love from the stars.. nothing interests me more to watch another drama.. I watched some like the heirs but I stopped at episode 2, watched hear you but stopped at ep 1.. I think i'm stuck with my love from the stars.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Mar 13th, '14, 23:47

so after busy vacation time back to drama land:
Finished
My love from the stars on my smartphone (too interested how they resolve it to wait LOL).
I need romance 3 almost finished as well
Started
3days for love of adrenaline and Yoochun.
Cunning little lady .. well.. for Myungsoo right now ( I am helpless for visuals it seems) but I have a feeling I am going to drop it soon.
Inspiring Generation cont. - more boring that I thought but still hanging on.
going to check:
Empress Ki - with packets whenever I got over last part of hate in my love and hate reationship with that drama (seems like reapeating scheme for everybody here LOL)
I am going to check:
14 days - time travel always was my favorite + crime and it seems that people price it.
Let's eat - but I am afraid of drama with food, I need dieting right now!

kiritani-chan

Post by kiritani-chan » Mar 20th, '14, 22:10

I'm watching Emergency couple, but I'm stuck at Ep 05 for a week now, can't find enough free time to finish that ep and go to ep 06 :(

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » Apr 9th, '14, 19:13

Finishing up Prime Minister and I. Pretty predictable though enjoyable to not be led around with all types of misleading twists to bring confusion. Yoona's done well in this one. :thumleft:

klouvios

Post by klouvios » Apr 13th, '14, 11:21

Dropped Three Days and Bride of the century

Currently watching
Hotel King,
Secret love affair and
Gap Dong !!! Yoon Sang Hyun appears totally different from what we are used to :wub:

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » Apr 13th, '14, 21:59

Emergency Couple currently at Ep 7. Various holes in supporting scenes but I'm not expecting a spot on medical drama with romance sprinkled in. That aside the show has been amusing. The mother's of the leading characters are a howl in the the secondary scenes. That stereo typical overbearing dramatized control your kid's life banter. :p

Persian Girl

Post by Persian Girl » Apr 14th, '14, 10:39

Full House,now im Ep 5 !
Its good,however i dont like comedies very much,so its hard to watching it :unsure:

OuiNason

Post by OuiNason » Apr 15th, '14, 14:57

I liked Bride of the Century much more than I expected to. After the first few episodes it picked up steam and by the end they had neatly wrapped all the threads of the flashbacks and the history of the characters really well. I wound up rather adoring the lead male's father in the last episode.

I'm now watching Angel Eyes, which I'm really liking for the supporting scenes more than the main couple. He's being a jerk at the moment for no real reason except stringing out the DRAMA, which i hate. I'm going to stick with it though.

Wild Chives and Soybean Soup is sllllooowwww. In the first six episodes they haven't even covered the entirety of the world cup, and this is just the flashback part of the story. eh.

I tried Secret Love Affair, but got bored pretty quick.

In between those I'm clearing my over loaded queue on DramaFever. Right now i'm switching between History of a Salary Man and What's up Fox?

lilmanjs

Post by lilmanjs » Apr 15th, '14, 23:28

I've started watching Two Weeks. The first episode was quite nice, but I sense the rest of the show will be quite different with the ending on that episode. Can't wait to watch more of this tonight.

debbienvw

The Moon Embrace the Sun, The Legend, and Wonderful Days

Post by debbienvw » Apr 16th, '14, 05:50

Again and again by turns in a day watching The Moon Embrace the Sun by Kim Soo Hyun and The Legend by Bae Yong Joon , not feel bored. And just watching the new drama Wonderful Days Ep 16 by Taecyon :roll

klouvios

Post by klouvios » May 1st, '14, 10:26

Secret love affair
Hotel King
A new leaf
Gapdongi

klouvios

Post by klouvios » May 1st, '14, 11:25

And Big Man with Kang Ji-Hwan

Thierry23

Post by Thierry23 » May 11th, '14, 14:20

After watching You who came from the stars,
I begain with Emergency Couple (qutie entertaining) and Good Doctor.

(I wrecked my brain, trying to figure out where I had seen the lead actor of Good doctor before. after 5 ep. i gave up, and looked him up. I was totally surprised that it was the same guy from 7th Level Civil Servant. He looked about the same, but his bearing was so totally different in Good Doctor, that I couldn't make the connection.IMO he did a good job portraying the doctor in the series.)

Currently I'm waiting for the next episodes of You're all surrounded. The first 2 episodes were enticing enough. I'm very curious how it will continue.

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » May 11th, '14, 18:37

Miss Korea at ep6. To us it isn't one of those jump in and you have to watch the next episode nights. We've been watching it at 30 minute intervals then going onto other shows. We find it amusing that a good number of the cast from Pasta carried over. ;)

klouvios

Post by klouvios » May 14th, '14, 08:33

Dropped Big Man.

Thierry23

Post by Thierry23 » May 14th, '14, 22:15

Why that? (I have just read the synopsis of Big Man. Haven't seen any episoded yet.)

Also started with Doctor Stranger. Looks promising too.