Kitagawa Keiko

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
mizuxmizu

Post by mizuxmizu » Nov 27th, '11, 19:04

Keiko's my guilty pleasure!

I discovered her when I watched the PGSM series, in 2007.
I dislike her acting there, but then I watched Dear Friends movie and I was speechless.
She was amazing.
My love for her has been growing since then. I watched every drama from her (right now i'm watching Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de). I haven't complete the movies yet...

mrsmith10

Post by mrsmith10 » Nov 30th, '11, 21:44

mizuxmizu wrote:Keiko's my guilty pleasure!

I discovered her when I watched the PGSM series, in 2007.
I dislike her acting there, but then I watched Dear Friends movie and I was speechless.
She was amazing.
My love for her has been growing since then. I watched every drama from her (right now i'm watching Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de). I haven't complete the movies yet...
PGSM was Keiko's first acting job, and it's a tokusatsu, so I think it's understandable that her acting there wasn't as good as it is now. I still enjoyed her in PGSM, and think she was doing good by the middle to end of the series.

As for Dear Friends, I'm probably the only Keiko fan that dislikes that movie. Keiko acted well, but the character she played was too unlikable for my taste, and the second half of that movie turned into a melodrama. Other than that, I've enjoyed Keiko in pretty much everything else I've seen her in. Although I think Nazotoki could be better than it is.

«minah»

Post by «minah» » Dec 1st, '11, 21:24

Wanna jump in here tooo lol

I'm a huuuuuuge Keiko fan (would see all her movies but all are not subbed but have seen all her dramas but... unfortunately gonna drop Dinner ;_;)

I first discovered her in PGSM (huuuuuge sailormoon geek too) and actually she was my favorite out of all of them and I think she did the best acting too. I totally agree with you MrSmith because Dear Friends.... that second half of that movie just got kinda bad/melodramatic/a bit unrealistic (I was thinking to myself, how did this girl become gravely ill in like.. a few days?) But I thought it was amazing that Keiko was able to play that type of character (a huge contrast from Rei) esp since Dear Friends was my second Keiko acting.

mrsmith10

Post by mrsmith10 » Dec 11th, '11, 03:56

Screenshots from Keiko's 2010 movie, Hana no Ato (After the Flowers), which finally got subbed more than a year after its release. The movie itself is slow, but still pretty descent. It has some good scenery, and is a nice little Edo Period movie involving a female swordsman.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

mizuxmizu

Post by mizuxmizu » Dec 11th, '11, 14:04

Where can I find this movie?
This is one of the movies that I'm missing to watch ;~;

mrsmith10

Post by mrsmith10 » Dec 12th, '11, 01:57

mizuxmizu wrote:Where can I find this movie?
http://myac.asia/j-movie-after-the-flowers-2010/

or for torrents

http://www.asiatorrents.com/index.php?p ... 81e407c6b1

mizuxmizu

Post by mizuxmizu » Dec 12th, '11, 08:38

mrsmith10 wrote:

or for torrents

http://www.asiatorrents.com/index.php?p ... 81e407c6b1
Thank you so much! *-*

Kumakun

Hano no ato

Post by Kumakun » Dec 13th, '11, 01:42

www.myasiancinema.com also has links to download, and I will be uploading new English subtitles in a few days. Some of the current ones look like machine-transaltions and are worse than useless.

Kitagawa plays the principal character, Terai Ito, the daughter of a wealthy Jo-shi, a high-ranked bushi (samurai), who is master of Haga Dojo. Eguchi Magoshiro is the third son of a Ka-shi, low-ranked bushi, and is top swordsman at the dojo. Ito is a attracted to him because in their shinai match he takes her seriously as an opponent but both are engaged to others. The elderly women who gives the narration at the beginning and end is the same Terai Ito, now in her 70's.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Dec 29th, '11, 04:01

wow! thank you so much for the links of Hana no Ato, mrsmith10!

welcome to all Keiko's fans! :salut:

So glad Keiko's thread is alive! :cheers:

daletron3030

Post by daletron3030 » Jan 29th, '12, 18:40

jus watched buzzer beat and paradise kiss and cant get enough of keiko

can someone list any other drama/movies where she has a romantic role? or are the ones i watched the only ones? thanks

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Feb 2nd, '12, 23:55

daletron3030 wrote:jus watched buzzer beat and paradise kiss and cant get enough of keiko

can someone list any other drama/movies where she has a romantic role? or are the ones i watched the only ones? thanks
Matataki :wub:
Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni
Manatsu no Orion
Hana no Ato

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Mar 3rd, '12, 05:22

I hope she will have a spring drama..... :-)

raingirl

Post by raingirl » Mar 5th, '12, 04:28

or for torrents

http://www.asiatorrents.com/index.php?p ... 81e407c6b1[/quote]

Thank you for the links! I have been looking for the torrents for so long!

Anyway, did anyone notice Keiko in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift? Her role was very small, but I was surprised to see her there! Hope she gets more international opportunities.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Apr 17th, '12, 09:33

Matataki MV :wub:

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Jul 8th, '12, 03:53

what happened to all Keikonites (Keiko fans)?

I read that she's doing Nazotoki wa Dinner movie...:)

quandary

Post by quandary » Jul 23rd, '12, 03:20

cute_angel wrote:what happened to all Keikonites (Keiko fans)?
We're still here, still hopelessly smitten, still speechless.

0xDEADBEEF
Netherlands

Post by 0xDEADBEEF » Jul 23rd, '12, 07:07

quandary wrote:We're still here, still hopelessly smitten, still speechless.
Keiko's fans tend to be as passive as she is. :-)

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Aug 22nd, '12, 13:23

Happy Birthday to Dear Keiko-chan! :-)
Last edited by cute_angel on Aug 3rd, '15, 07:49, edited 1 time in total.

kotsukotsu

Post by kotsukotsu » Oct 25th, '12, 13:29

Since there isn't an Akumu-chan subject yet, I'm posting here. Kitakawa Keiko is staring in Aukumu-chan, a delightful comedy Dorama about a relatively heartless school teacher who reluctantly ends up working with a girl who sees other people's dreams, with a predictive element, so there is always a mystery to be solved since dreams as predictions have a terrible signal to noise ratio. The Japanese is very standard and extremely easy to understand, and there are numerous jokes at various levels. Lots of situation comedy. Many people will be reminded of her role in Mop Girl, but this is definitely a higher budget production. This is probably the best comedy-mystery of the season. I rate it about 80 on the "Shomuni Scale" (i.e. scale rating amount of jokes per minute in a Japanese Dorama, with Shomuni naturally ranked as 100).
Last edited by kotsukotsu on Oct 26th, '12, 19:15, edited 2 times in total.

himekohimura
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by himekohimura » Oct 25th, '12, 13:44

I've been looking for this drama EVERYWHERE! hopefully it comes out somewhere so i can watch it myself :D I really wanna see her and gackt together!

kotsukotsu

Post by kotsukotsu » Oct 25th, '12, 15:01

Himekohimura wrote:

> I've been looking for this drama EVERYWHERE! ...

I'm a bit confused. This Dorama is right here on D-addicts, up to Episode 02 (last broadcast, at the moment). You can also find copies posted on the usual Japanese language torrent sites.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Nov 2nd, '12, 04:57

I'm currently watching Mi wo Tsukushi Ryoricho. :)

It's refreshing to see Kei-chan as a cook! :)

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Dec 25th, '12, 03:43

I'm now watching Akumu-chan! :)

I really like Kei-chan's new hairstyle! :wub:

A fantasy series and I liked it. :)
Last edited by cute_angel on Dec 25th, '12, 05:42, edited 1 time in total.

kotsukotsu

Post by kotsukotsu » Dec 25th, '12, 05:00

> I really like Kei-chan's new hairstyle! ...

What?

I like her acting in the comic role of Akumu-chan (like Mop Girl, and Nazo Toki wa Dinner no Ato de). Are there any other comic roles by Kitakawa Keiko out there to watch? I'm specificly interested in the comic roles, and without defacing subtitles.

Also, didn't the Akumu-chan ending seem a bit odd? For family entertainment, the Gack character might have been a villain or hero at times, but at the very end ... I thought that the implications were a bit beyond suitable family entertainment.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Dec 25th, '12, 06:03

kotsukotsu wrote:> I really like Kei-chan's new hairstyle! ...

What?

I like her acting in the comic role of Akumu-chan (like Mop Girl, and Nazo Toki wa Dinner no Ato de). Are there any other comic roles by Kitakawa Keiko out there to watch? I'm specificly interested in the comic roles, and without defacing subtitles.

Also, didn't the Akumu-chan ending seem a bit odd? For family entertainment, the Gack character might have been a villain or hero at times, but at the very end ... I thought that the implications were a bit beyond suitable family entertainment.
Try Buzzer Beat drama. She was so funny there. :) Also in Paradise Kiss movie.

0xDEADBEEF
Netherlands

Post by 0xDEADBEEF » Dec 25th, '12, 08:03

kotsukotsu wrote:>Are there any other comic roles by Kitakawa Keiko out there to watch? I'm specificly interested in the comic roles, and without defacing subtitles.
I propose Mop Girl.
Huh? How's that a problem?
The real problem is that there aren't any gays in it. How can kids get a balanced view of society if there aren't any gays in it?

(Isn't interpreting it from your own cultural background fun?)

kotsukotsu

Post by kotsukotsu » Dec 29th, '12, 22:59

I did a simple WWW search and zeroed in on alternative Kitakawa Keiko comedies (like the familiar Mop Girl, Nazotoki, and Akumu-chan): the movie Handsome Suit. Very funny situation comedy with an inspiring message. Although the gist of the ending was rather clear by about 1/3rd through the movie, I was surprised by the exact plot twist at the end. The Kitakawa Keiko character only appears in about 20% of the movie, however, and nothing she herself does is particularly funny, but I think "Handsome Suit" is well worth seeing.

Considering how widespread plastic surgery is among Geinojin, I think I can see where some of the inspiration for "Handsome Suit" came from.

iloveloaf

Post by iloveloaf » Mar 15th, '13, 02:58

I like her in Buzzer Beat the most...

She is my female version of crush.
There a warm feeling when you look at her...
I haven't read any gossip of her yet...

But I think she's a nice woman herself...

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Jun 3rd, '13, 08:24

Keiko Kitagawa and Kyoko Fukada clash in upcoming horror film “Roommate”

Keiko Kitagawa and Kyoko Fukada are set to co-star together for the first time in Takeshi Furusawa’s upcoming psychological horror film Roommate.

The movie is based on a 1997 novel by Aya Imamura, who died a few months ago. Imamura’s works have been adapted for television several times over the years, but this will be the first feature film.

The story is centered around two 20-somethings who become roommates in order to attain a more affluent lifestyle, a living arrangement which has become increasingly popular in recent years due to a confluence of factors.

In the film, protagonist Harumi Hagiwara (Kitagawa) lands in the hospital after being involved in an accident. She hits it off with her nurse, Reiko Nishimura (Fukada), and the two decide to move in together after she’s discharged. However, Harumi begins to witness a series of mysterious events soon after noticing Reiko’s strange behavior. Additionally, she fears for her own safety when Reiko starts referring to herself as “Mari” as if she’s become an entirely different person. Before long, the situation develops into a case of murder.

Filming of “Roommate” began on May 9. A release is slated for fall 2013.

http://www.nipponcinema.com/blog/keiko- ... m-roommate

---------------------------------------

Wow! My favorites - Kei-chan and Fukakyon in a movie together! 2 beautiful & talended Japanese actresses. :cheers: :w00t:
Last edited by cute_angel on Jul 17th, '13, 03:31, edited 1 time in total.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Jul 1st, '13, 13:34

trailer of ROOMMATE.

Kei-chan & Kyoko-chan

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Jul 17th, '13, 02:05

'Akumu-chan' drama starring Kitagawa Keiko to get a movie adaptation'

It was announced that the NTV drama "Akumu-chan" starring Kitagawa Keiko will hit the big screen as "Akumu-chan The Movie" in 2014.

"Akumu-chan" is based on Onda Riku's novel "Yume Chigai" and was turned into a TV drama by scriptwriter Omori Sumio ("Furin Kazan") in fall 2012. It follows the 5th grader "Yuiko" (Kimura Manatsu) who can see upcoming misfortunes in her nightmares and her homeroom teacher "Ayami" who can read and understand her dreams. Together they solve and prevent various incidents. The drama ended with an average rating of 11.5%. However, the drama had been especially popular among a younger audience around the age of 11 and 12. In that age group, it reached an average rating of 29% and actually peaked at 35%.

Many viewers have sent in requests for a continuation after the drama had ended and thus the producers decided to go for a movie. Of course they will continue to focus on making a movie that can be enjoyed by children and their parents. "Akumu-chan" is known for its vibrant and deep storytelling that touches topics such as friendship, courage and righteousness while also using some flashy CG effects.

In the movie, Yuiko and her classmates are now in the 6th grade and welcome a new transfer student. It doesn't take long for the class to realize that all of them have already seen him in their dreams. He also already appeared in one of Yuiko's nightmares. Soon everyone falls for his charms and does everything for him, which eventually triggers a major incident...

Various more actors from the drama are going to reprise their roles in movie in addition to Kitagawa and Kimura, including GACKT, Yuka, and Kohinata Fumiyo. Two new important characters will be played by Sato Ryuta and Honjo Manami.

Kitagawa commented extremely happy, "It's the first time that a project where I'm the leading actress is getting a sequel. From all the drama roles I've played so far, this is the one where I've gained the most experience. I've prayed for a chance to get to play this role again and it really came true!"

Filming has already begun and is scheduled to get wrapped up in August, but an exact release date for 2014 has yet to be announced.

Source: Mantan-Web

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2013/0 ... adaptation
Last edited by cute_angel on Jul 17th, '13, 08:53, edited 2 times in total.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Jul 17th, '13, 03:21

Tsumabuki Satoshi & Kitagawa Keiko to become "fake couple" for new comedy movie

Tsumabuki Satoshi and Kitagawa Keiko will be starring opposite each other in the new comedy movie "Judge!"

"Judge!" is set around the CM industry. The protagonist "Ota Kiichiro" (Tsumabuki), who works at a major advertising agency, is forced to participate in the world's biggest advertising festival as a judge. As he needs an accompanying person to attend the party, his colleague "Ota Hikari" (Kitagawa), who has the same last name as him, happens to go with him as part of a "fake couple" against her will.

The script will be written by Sawamoto Yoshimitsu, a CM planner, who makes SoftBank's "White Family" series and Toyota's "Doraemon" series, and it will be directed by CM director Nagai Akira, who has received an award at the 'ACC CM FESTIVAL' in 2012.

Filming for "Judge!" will start in early August, and it's planned to wrap up in the middle of September.

"Judge!" will open in theaters in January of 2014.

Source & Image: CinemaCafe.net

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2013/0 ... -new-movie

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Jul 29th, '13, 00:37

Keiko from CM Now #163.
ImageImage ImageImage

Keiko from the August issue of Clubism.
Image Image ImageImage

And yet another new Keiko mag scan, this is from the July 29th issue of TV Taro, many mag scans for her upcoming movie The After-Dinner Mysteries which is a spinoff from the 2011 drama of the same name, it opens in August 3rd.
Image Image ImageImage

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Jul 29th, '13, 00:54

Some advance pics for Keiko's first photo book which is coming out on August 22nd which is her birthday, it's called "27" then for a reason. :roll

ImageImage
ImageImage

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Aug 4th, '13, 13:20

New trailer and poster of ROOMMATE movie.

New trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkSDSgrlQVg

---

Thanks for the pics of Kei-chan @naokanzaki!

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Aug 5th, '13, 03:43

Keiko from the new issue of Big Comic Spirits which is #35.
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImageImage

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Aug 22nd, '13, 15:42

Happy Birthday to our dear Kei-chan! :)

naokanzaki
United States of America

Post by naokanzaki » Sep 10th, '13, 03:15

Some promo pics from the Roommates movie site.

love,keiko

Post by love,keiko » Oct 5th, '13, 19:59

soooooooooo! looking forward to her move with satoshi tsumabuki! the teaser alone makes it look like so much fun!

you can view the teaser here

and watch a behind-the-scenes look here!

sknet

Post by sknet » Nov 3rd, '13, 10:30

anyone kindly upload keiko latest photobook? preferable in torrent........with high quality scan for my ipad4 wally

thanks

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Nov 3rd, '13, 12:34

Roommates looks great.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Dec 12th, '13, 08:31

I'm enjoying watching her new series, Dokushin Kizoku.

Last edited by cute_angel on Dec 21st, '13, 08:50, edited 1 time in total.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Dec 21st, '13, 08:35

Judge!

Tsumabuki Satoshi & Kitagawa Keiko

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Dec 21st, '13, 08:48

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Dec 21st, '13, 09:02

Dakishimetai movie trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzx1KcK_kAE

Kitagawa Keiko & Nishikido Ryo

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Dec 21st, '13, 09:27

I like the Satoshi & Keiko pairing more. So cute! :wub:

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Dec 24th, '13, 10:31

Sailor Senshi Reunion!! :w00t:

The girls had an advance birthday party for Azama Mew (Sailor Jupiter) last December 20, 2013. :cheers:

xploring

Post by xploring » Mar 6th, '14, 03:45

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Mar 25th, '14, 08:12

Kei-chan with her fellow Sailor soldiers.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Apr 30th, '14, 13:37

Takuya Kimura To Team Up With Keiko Kitagawa For A New Season of "HERO"

Takuya Kimura(木村拓哉) (41)'s hit drama series "HERO" is back for another season. The drama series is going to be the upcoming getsu-9 drama, which will begin to air in July on Fuji TV. A story about an unconventional prosecutor succeeded in attracting more than 30% viewership back in 2001. The show also set a record with its high average TV ratings of about 34.3% . It was one of the best drama series in history. Keiko Kitagawa(北川景子) (27) to play the new heroine of the drama.

The new drama to take place at the Josei branch of public prosecutor office. Kimura will reprise the role of public prosecutor Kuryu Hohei solving different cases with his unique sense of justice. The previous drama's immense popularity has been widely commented as a social phenomenon which assisted in boosting the number of college students looking for jobs as public prosecutors. The film version of HERO in 2007 was the third highest grossing film with 8.15 billion yen (US$80.4 millions) and won the first place of Japanese featured film the same year.

he drama series has started filming on April 20th, 2014. Kimura commented, "Long time no see. I am back at Josei branch again in 2014. Thank you."

Kitagawa, on the other hand was still in middle school back in 2001 when the show first aired. She said she only watched the show every once a while and only remembered fragments of the show since she was busy studying for exams. She understands that the show is recognized as one of the best in history and will try to bring in new elements into the drama.

Sugimoto Tetta (48 ) Hamada Gaku (25) and many others are added as the cast members for the new drama. Sumino Takuzo (65) Kohinata Fumiyo (60) will reprise their roles from the previous show.

Source: http://japanentnews.blogspot.com/2014/0 ... keiko.html

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Sep 15th, '14, 09:33

Kei-chan's birthday last month. :w00t:
Image[/img]

elevenia

Post by elevenia » Sep 15th, '14, 11:40

Thank you, I love kitagawa keiko movie / drama

narsha1000

Post by narsha1000 » Sep 15th, '14, 12:55

Nobody knows if there are eng subs for a bunch of her last movies ? (Dakishimetai, Judge!, Roommate...)

KeikoWorld

Post by KeikoWorld » Sep 15th, '14, 14:03

hello everyone! hello Keiko fans :salut: :salut: :-)

Im new in this forum and this is my second post here,I made it for Keiko-chan, Im her huge fan now! :heart: :heart: :heart: been following all her latest and previous news and also watched all her dramas and movies!

and thank you cute_angel for always updating this thread :salut:

oh yes²! ive been digging everywhere for the subs of Dakishimetai and Judge!

also Keiko is filminh something with Matsuyama Kenichi now!! Im excited ^^

source: http://kitagawa-keiko.org/stardust/2014 ... 1-20-06-14

and saw the pics on FB too.[/u]

KeikoWorld

Post by KeikoWorld » Oct 10th, '14, 16:08

Hello Keiko fans,where's everyone though ,

btw wanna share my subs for Dakishimetai, enjoy!

narsha1000

Post by narsha1000 » Oct 11th, '14, 09:13

Great ! Thanks for the subs !
Any chance you try to sub Roommate or Judge also ?

KeikoWorld

Post by KeikoWorld » Oct 14th, '14, 05:54

^
I didnt understand japanese, I just translate to english from other language,working on Roommate now,

btw English subs for Judge! is available on Asia Torrent now!! wiiiiii~~ ^^

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Oct 14th, '14, 06:22

KeikoWorld, Wow! Thank you so much for translating Dakishimetai in English. :w00t:

Welcome to Kei-chan's thread Keikoworld, elevenia & narsha1000! :-)

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Oct 14th, '14, 10:14

KeikoWorld, I have bought and ripped the subs from Judge and Roommate DVD, no need to sub them :)

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Oct 15th, '14, 00:15

Thank you so much furransu for the subs! :salut:

KeikoWorld

Post by KeikoWorld » Oct 15th, '14, 01:32

^
You are welcome !

^
^
oh thank you so much furransu! :D :salut:

ocgoodtimes

Post by ocgoodtimes » Oct 15th, '14, 02:20

Does asia torrents have a mirror site? membership is closed.

KeikoWorld

Post by KeikoWorld » Oct 15th, '14, 02:47

You can go to Subscene to find subs, here's someone uploaded the subs provided by me and furransu there.

http://subscene.com/u/600725

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Oct 15th, '14, 07:35

Kei-chan with her PGSM best friends on Rika's (PGSM Sailor Mercury) birthday party.

narsha1000

Post by narsha1000 » Oct 15th, '14, 21:37

Thank you so much furransu and KeikoWorld !

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Oct 19th, '14, 02:14

Done watching Roommate. What a twist!

Great acting of Kei-chan, Fukakyon and Kora Kengo.

KeikoWorld

Post by KeikoWorld » Oct 19th, '14, 02:24

^
Right!!! I was so shocked! then the ending when Harumi (Kei-chan ^^) said "Arigatou Kensuke -san" I feel so sad and she's walking toward giving her back to him and he keeps watching her, and then Androp's Missing the ending theme came,aagghh Im so touched! <3

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Oct 25th, '14, 04:51

diediebydie

Post by diediebydie » Nov 3rd, '14, 11:36

I love this girl shes soooo hot. I first saw her in fast and the furious and I thougt she was adorable even though she didn't say anything.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Nov 8th, '14, 12:28

Sailor Team! :wub: Sawai Miyuu's birthday! :w00t:

photo credit to Komatsu Ayaka

KeikoWorld

Post by KeikoWorld » Nov 27th, '14, 06:41

Shocking news! Kei-chan is dating DAIGO Breakerz!!

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Nov 27th, '14, 13:29

^Thanks for the news.

It's been years since I last read that she's dating someone.

kevin26exe

Re: Kitagawa Keiko

Post by kevin26exe » May 23rd, '15, 16:49

Just recently discovered Keiko in PGSM and now I almost watch all of her shows! I especially enjoyed Buzzer Beat and Mop Girl! If anyone has compilation of her photos please share it with me! :D

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Aug 3rd, '15, 07:44

For updates on Kei-chan..

http://itsumo-keikok.tumblr.com/

kevin26exe

Post by kevin26exe » Aug 8th, '15, 16:39

I am currently watching Tantei no Tantei and all I can say is that it might be my favorite of all keiko's shows