Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Another Jiro Ono's Japanese reportage

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
sidh

Another Jiro Ono's Japanese reportage

Post by sidh » Jan 22nd, '15, 10:43

Greetings,

First of all I would like to wish an Happy New Year to all of you.

Few months ago I discovered a reportage called ""Jiro dreams of Sushi' (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1772925/) that literally upset my mind and my way of thinking.
This reportage on a Sushi Master called Jiro Ono is, according to me, a real lesson of life. A life path to become a "shokunin" (or try to be)
This reportage was in Japanese and subtitles in English , French, Spanish were available.

Yesterday I found on Youtube a 48 min reportage made on a Japanese TV channel in April 2014 that seems to talk about President Obama going to Jiro Ono's Sukibayashi with Japanese Prime Minister : , it seems very interesting but unfortunately there is no english subtitles available and trying to translate with google translate is such a pain.

Do you know if there are some group of Japanese to English translators which would be interesting in this TV reportage translation ?

In case it is not the right section to ask this kind of request , I am sorry for disturbing and please tell me where to ask .

Best Regards,