[Discussion] HERO (series + SP)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
superdevilgundam
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by superdevilgundam » Jul 22nd, '14, 18:12

Kitagawa keiko is not a good actress but I look past that since I've always been a fan ever since her sailor moon days. She's very pretty lol.

I'll still watch the show but I'm not enjoying it as much as season 1 since it feels like things have been done already before. Plus I like the old supporting cast a lot better. Ya gotta look at the 2nd episode ratings and beyond since the 1st episode old fans went to tune in.
MarlinaZ wrote:Thanks very much everyone, especially Yanie for all your feedback, reviews, comments and info about Hero 2014. I am really hoping that this will be Kimura's comeback (after a slump in drama ratings over the past few years) as he really is an accomplished, versatile and seasoned actor. I think the rating of 26.5% is fantastic and hope that they will be able to maintain, if not increase, this rating over the duration of the drama =)

Lol I like Kimura but I wouldn't call him versatile. He has one way of acting and that is his cool hot self. He's just like the Tom cruise of Japan. Even the height lol. I like Kimura for what he is and don't really expect him to suddenly have the acting chops of someone like Abe Hiroshi.

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Jul 29th, '14, 05:12

Obviously there's the problem of retreading old material, but I'm... tentatively enjoying the new series. I'm mostly fine with "more of the same;" the main thing I'm hesitant about is where they're going to go with the Amamiya aspect. There are only a handful (3?) possible direction to go, and the (2) most likely are the least enjoyable for me, personally. You know: all those tired tropes about the male hero sacrificing the (disposable) girl because Character Development.
yanie wrote:...Abe Hiroshi's agencies declined the job....
That's disappointing. Abe Hiroshi is probably my favorite (living) Japanese actor, but I really haven't enjoyed much of his more recent stuff. He's best in comedic roles, I think.

DarkWarrior

Post by DarkWarrior » Jul 30th, '14, 23:00

Abe Hiroshi is definitely up there for me too, so I was pretty disappointed when I didn't see him in the cast list for this. Can't blame him though, he's certainly a lot more famous than he was in 2001.

I'm enjoying this drama so far, although I can't tell how much of that is nostalgia playing a factor. Watching crappy VHS rips of Hero back in the day brings back fond memories. At the very least though, I'm happy to see Kimura back on his feet after his previous drama series.

kidor_didine
France

Post by kidor_didine » Aug 2nd, '14, 15:31

I must admit I was afraid of this second season, especially without Matsu Takako and Abe Hiroshi. But in the end I enjoy it quite a bit. Just out of curiosity, whose name his on Kuryu's phone screen, in episode 3 when he is in the conbini, can someone tell me?

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Aug 3rd, '14, 17:17

kidor_didine wrote:Just out of curiosity, whose name his on Kuryu's phone screen, in episode 3 when he is in the conbini, can someone tell me?
I can give it a shot, if you can provide me with a screengrab or timestamp (haven't watched ep2 yet, let alone ep3).

I can't promise I'll be able to translate it as I'm not great with kanji in general, let alone names, but I've got my dictionary handy and am willing to try.

kidor_didine
France

Post by kidor_didine » Aug 3rd, '14, 19:02

Thank you that is very nice of you. Here is a capture:
Attachments
Sans titre.jpg
Sans titre.jpg (19.04 KiB) Viewed 6400 times

murdocknakashima

Post by murdocknakashima » Aug 3rd, '14, 21:02

kidor_didine wrote:Thank you that is very nice of you. Here is a capture:
It was Asagi's name. The furigana was below her name in kanji.

am00339

Post by am00339 » Aug 3rd, '14, 23:22

bookmarked for reference ... thank you !

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Aug 4th, '14, 00:08

So ep2 got 19% in ratings and ep3 got 20.5%. Really not bad IMO

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 4th, '14, 03:38

HERO is getting a 4-eps mini drama spinoff, with the security as the lead
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20140 ... nannex-ent

Each episodes duration 15 mins and they will air Sundays (2.20AM):
Ep1 10 August
Ep2 17 Aug
Ep3 24 Aug
Ep4 14 Sep

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Aug 4th, '14, 21:56

That's... Interesting? Maybe?
kathia_sophia wrote:So ep2 got 19% in ratings and ep3 got 20.5%. Really not bad IMO
Pretty good IMO. Generally speaking I think <10>15% of a show being good.

vereille

Post by vereille » Aug 9th, '14, 09:40

Good ratings. Judging from the comments, it's worth watching...I'll start when i finish the dramas 'Im watching RN.
Thanks~

Iris Zephyr

Post by Iris Zephyr » Aug 13th, '14, 09:38

Hiya! :D Just wanted to share some translations to interviews from the "HERO" cast,

Yoshida Yo x Kohinata Fumiyo x Hamada Gaku (free-talk about the atmosphere on the set of "HERO" and working with Kimura Takuya): http://rz-jocelyn.livejournal.com/41504.html

Kitagawa Keiko (in which she talks about playing Asagi Chika and working with Kimura Takuya, and weighs in on the hot topic of the relationships between Kuryuu, Asagi and Amamiya): http://rz-jocelyn.livejournal.com/41915.html

And, also an update on the ratings:
Ep01 - 26.5% (Avg), 28.6% (Peak)
Ep02 - 19.0% (Avg), 21.8% (Peak)
Ep03 - 20.5% (Avg), 23.2% (Peak)
Epo4 - 18.7% (Avg), 22.1% (Peak)
Ep05 - 21.0% (Avg), 24.2% (Peak)

:D

GaussAlgorithmus

Post by GaussAlgorithmus » Aug 13th, '14, 09:57

I'm rewatching the first season, because I never came really far. In contrast to the first time I watched, I really like the drama. I guess, it's just the first two episode that feel a big...long. After this, the drama has a nice pace. Even though there is one thing that is HIGHLY inconsistent about Amamiya:
At first, Amiyama is scared of a guy with a baseball bet and runs away helplessly....then it is shown, that she has a black belt in something an can do martial arts quite well...wehen she gets threatened by the woman with the knife, she's totally helpless again. But when the reporter gets "attacked", without hesitation he ran to the masked man, full of self-confidence abaut her martial arts skills.
Also, I'm happy to see, that the second season is doing so well. I like Kimura Takuya, and I like Kitagawa Keiko. Them getting good rates means, they will get roles in the future. Nice. :)

Iris Zephyr wrote:Hiya! :D Just wanted to share some translations to interviews from the "HERO" cast,

Yoshida Yo x Kohinata Fumiyo x Hamada Gaku (free-talk about the atmosphere on the set of "HERO" and working with Kimura Takuya): http://rz-jocelyn.livejournal.com/41504.html

Kitagawa Keiko (in which she talks about playing Asagi Chika and working with Kimura Takuya, and weighs in on the hot topic of the relationships between Kuryuu, Asagi and Amamiya): http://rz-jocelyn.livejournal.com/41915.html
Thanks for translating. :)

el_canuck

Post by el_canuck » Aug 29th, '14, 16:41

I also was glad to see Hero 2 start up. What I have been doing while waiting for the next episode, is going back and watching Hero again. Some one else has said on an earlier post is that you understand and catch things that you missed before. Doing this you realize the importance of Matsu Takako and in the new Hero 2 not having her in it is a major mistake. Kitagawa is OK and I loved her in Buzzer Beat, but some of the subtle things of Matsu in the original are noticeably missing. The track record of Kimura and Matsu speaks for itself, there is a chemistry between them that shows through the camera in all of their work together. I hope, if there is a movie to follow, that Matsu Takako has a leading roll.
Nice to see the rating high for this, may they go higher.

TimeCompression
Brazil

Post by TimeCompression » Sep 20th, '14, 22:05

If anyone is interested in the Brazilian-Portuguese dialog at episode 9 (chat between the owners of the Cafeteria Stamina)...

Female - Yes. (Sim)
Female - What is this? (O que é isso?)
Male - Huh?
Female - There is very little seafood. (Falta frutos do mar.)
Male - <Japanese>
Female - What? (O que?)
Male - <Japanese>
Female - That doesn't matter to me. (Isto não me importa.)

RetroHelix
Germany

Post by RetroHelix » Oct 8th, '14, 15:14

I just finished Hero 2014 and was wondering about your thoughts about it.

I liked it but it was not as great as the first season. One thing that made the first season so good for me were the characters and the chemistry between them. I was eager to find out more about every person and their relationship. It was great to see that the old characters (the cast from the first season) had not changed in the second season but I was awaiting some progression. It was nice to see Kimutaku again as Kuryu but I ask for more :)

GaussAlgorithmus

Post by GaussAlgorithmus » Oct 9th, '14, 12:54

RetroHelix wrote:I just finished Hero 2014 and was wondering about your thoughts about it.

I liked it but it was not as great as the first season. One thing that made the first season so good for me were the characters and the chemistry between them. I was eager to find out more about every person and their relationship. It was great to see that the old characters (the cast from the first season) had not changed in the second season but I was awaiting some progression. It was nice to see Kimutaku again as Kuryu but I ask for more :)
I basically agree on this, but I have to say, I have a sweet spot for Kitagawa Keiko...so I enjoyed seeing her. Sadly they didn't make anything out of her yankee past, that was a little bit dissappointing.

The ending
was really open...I wouldn't be surprised, if we saw another season or at least a special in the future[/spoilers], ratings have been over 20% in average too.

TimeCompression
Brazil

Post by TimeCompression » Oct 17th, '14, 21:31

You should probably fix your spoiler tag GaussAlgorithmus (close it with [/spoiler])

I enjoyed the season, but the first one was much better. I really missed Amamiya :P

doramusuko

Post by doramusuko » Nov 30th, '14, 14:16

superdevilgundam wrote:Lol I like Kimura but I wouldn't call him versatile. He has one way of acting and that is his cool hot self. He's just like the Tom cruise of Japan. Even the height lol. I like Kimura for what he is and don't really expect him to suddenly have the acting chops of someone like Abe Hiroshi.
Just out of curiosity, how is Kimura's acting one way and similar in let's say his latest roles like "HERO", "Ando Lloyd" and "Miyamoto Musashi"? Or maybe some of his older roles like "One Million Stars Falling from the Sky", "MR.BRAIN", "Bushi no Ichibun" or "Long Vacation"?

Can you elaborate on how the characters in the above mentioned dramas/movie are similar? I'm really curious. Lol

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Nov 30th, '14, 17:44

He typically plays low-strung, easily-distracted, vaguely eccentric characters, who are typically the emotional grounding of whatever show--IE he sees what "really matters" when other people are distracted. Basically its the "absent minded genius" archetype. And he does it well.

Though, to be fair to the guy, he's probably got more range but has just been typecast. Look at Abe Hiroshi. He spent years playing the same role, but recently he's been branching out.

doramusuko

Post by doramusuko » Dec 1st, '14, 00:53

Mwulf wrote:He typically plays low-strung, easily-distracted, vaguely eccentric characters, who are typically the emotional grounding of whatever show
I honestly have a hard time seeing that his characters in Ando Lloyd (Lloyd, not Reiji), Miyamoto Musashi, One Million Stars, Bushi no Ichibun or Long Vacation for example is like what you described.

But I agree with you that he had been typecast in some of his more popular dramas, which is not equal to "He's not versatile". I think this is the point where most people were easily misled. The guy was sadly unlucky to have a bad agency like Johnny's Jimusho, who doesn't know how to use his talents as an Actor properly. Or they actually know, but they just don't want to. At the end of the day, this is a business afterall. So, it's money that matters, not development of talent's skills.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Dec 1st, '14, 10:36

HERO 2nd movie will start filming this month until end of January in Tokyo. Premiere 18 July 2015. Matsu Takako will return as Amamiya Maiko, as a special guest. Another special guest is Sato Koichi will play a role of a diplomat, opposite of Kuryu. Kitagawa Keiko stays the leading lady and other regular cast in the 2nd series will make a comeback. No words yet about Abe Hiroshi, Otsuka Nene and Katsumura Masanobu.

Matsu Takako downgraded from the leading lady to a special guest. I'm guessing she will end up appearing just like Iijima Naoko's character who made special appearances as Kuryu's ex-girlfriend. However since Matsu is currently 6 months pregnant, some speculated Amamiya will also be pregnant, either with Kuryu's child or married to someone else.

Regarding Kimura's acting, I always think that's because his personality really stands out, so it's hard to see him as another character even if he acts it different. But then recent opinion criticized Kimura's modern-way acting in Miyamoto Musashi. There are certain ways of reciting lines and gestures in jidaigeki dramas that should be common knowledge for most actors and yet Kimura's acting stays the same like how he acts in trendy dramas. Conclusion, he always act as himself. Though I love him a lot in Musashi, I cannot deny this opinion.

doramusuko

Post by doramusuko » Dec 1st, '14, 12:48

yanie wrote:But then recent opinion criticized Kimura's modern-way acting in Miyamoto Musashi. There are certain ways of reciting lines and gestures in jidaigeki dramas that should be common knowledge for most actors and yet Kimura's acting stays the same like how he acts in trendy dramas. Conclusion, he always act as himself. Though I love him a lot in Musashi, I cannot deny this opinion.
This opinion you cited honestly surprised me a lot and made me wonder if we're watching the same show or not. If we compare his acting in his most recent dramas like Ando Lloyd, Musashi and HERO, I actually felt his gestures were very different. In Lloyd, I was rather impressed with his body movement as an android especially the moment when he almost ran out of battery, the way his gesture was very stiff and signaling that he's running out of battery and how he suddenly collapsed in a stiff manner. Not to mention how he portrayed an android with the right mix of human emotions (not too robotic). You can totally see a character development of Lloyd from day 1 till the end of the drama.

In Musashi (and also in Bushi no Ichibun), other than the way he swung his sword, the most noticeable gesture to me is the way he walked especially in a fighting scene and the way he ran. A little hard to explain, but it's like he's sliding his feet while walking, not his usual way of walking. The scene when he ran away from Otsu is probably a good example of his gesture while running.

With regards to the way he recited lines, this is the most surprising point to me, even more so than about his gesture. That's because Kimura is actually very well known for his skills in line reciting. I've read a lot of comments by "professionals" in drama/film making that touched on his way of using his voice (apart from his body language in acting). One that I remembered vividly is a comment by Kitano Takeshi (who's notorious for being biased against idols) when they worked together in Toyota REBORN cm series I think. Kitano-san praised Kimura about his way of using his voice differently in different work and from his real life speaking. And I remember once reading an article by a certain movie critic (whose name I don't remember sorry) saying that Kimura's voice expressions are different in dramas and movies. So, yeah I was completely surprised to read this opinion you quoted because his line reciting in Musashi and HERO is very very different to me. It's even more outstanding in Bushi no Ichibun. Not to mention his voice acting in RED LINE and Howl's Moving Castle, which was quite highly accredited. Many public who never knew the fact before that Kimura was a Voice Actor in these 2 work was very surprised afterwards.

But with that said, even if Kimura would choose to do a modern way of acting in this version of Miyamoto Musashi, I wouldn't be surprised at all considering how modernized this period drama is in so many aspects. It feels more like a live-action adaptation from manga to me than a conventional period drama. :D What's with that rock-style music for example? Lol

What surprised me though is that I read quite many positive comments from hardcore fans of traditional period dramas who're initially so against Kimura as Musashi as they thought his appearance didn't suit the role as described in the novel and also as portrayed in many other previous versions. While many of them were still negative about him after watching the drama (what can we do when people really cling onto traditional way of thinking? :P), at the same time a lot of people changed their view completely and thought he did a great job in portraying the role despite such a contrasting look from the novel. They thought it's refreshing, too to see a period drama portrayed in a more modernized way.

Anyway, at the end of the day, I guess something like acting is really a matter of taste. People who are able to see will always see, while people who are unable to see or rather refuse to see will never see. :-) So, let's just agree to disagree and enjoy our own favorite actors/actresses without stating own opinion like a concrete fact that OMG! this guy can't act or this guy always acts as himself. That's because things some people are unable to see in Kimura's acting have been seen by so many others though, which also include professionals in drama/movie making and a lot of his veteran co-stars.

I'll have to laugh till I fall off my chair to think that Sena as portrayed in Long Vacation is the same as Ryo as portrayed in One Million Stars and both are the same as Kimura Takuya. :lol

JackBauer2424

Re: [Discussion] HERO (series + SP)

Post by JackBauer2424 » Jun 6th, '15, 09:55

I need more of Matsu Takako & Kimura Takuya combo.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 8th, '15, 02:14

HERO 2nd movie trailer (18 July 2015)

JackBauer2424

Post by JackBauer2424 » Jun 8th, '15, 23:49

Kuryu's face is looking old. Glad Amemiya's back.

Myxale

Post by Myxale » Jun 17th, '15, 20:48

240p Really? :scratch:

No matter, nice to see things coming together. Looking forward to more-

yanaliao

Post by yanaliao » Jun 18th, '15, 03:15

Can't wait for the 2nd Movie!!!

As for the series, I thought Asagi won't live up to my Amamiya expectations but she did. :) I was sooo surprised and glad that they did a 2nd season for Hero. NEver really expected for this to have a 2nd season coz Kimura-san isn't keen on 2nd seasons, ne? Hero is one of my favest series of Kimura-san that's why I was hoping for more, season 2 plot and story was a bit slow for me and the plot twist was not as interesting as Hero 1, but then I couldn't ask for more since they made a 2nd season. I'm a happier Kimura Fangirl now that he's made a 2nd season and a 2nd movie. Hoping for a 3rd!!!!!! <3 :cheers:

yanaliao

Post by yanaliao » Jun 18th, '15, 03:16

JackBauer2424 wrote:Kuryu's face is looking old. Glad Amemiya's back.
Yeah, his eye bags are getting really visible. My immortal is getting old :(

Ais

Post by Ais » Jul 29th, '15, 20:17

I hope it's alright that I will post more or less the summary of HERO THE TV, which is the special broadcast regarding this 2nd Hero movie. This is FujiTV's special live broadcast highlighting things related to HERO & other KimuTaku dramas. Here are screenshots of the special -

Apart that it's a cool coincidence that I share the same birthday with KimuTaku, I've always been a fan of most KimuTaku dramas as they always tend to be of high quality. Most staff behind his dramas tend to be good too, not to mention his costars, especially Matsu Takako, also became big stars because of the titles. His dramas most of the time garnered most of the highest ratings in most seasons it was showing. So it's cool that this special also highlighted his other dramas.

Segments in the live broadcast special:
1> The great scenes of HERO I chose - this segment showcased the scenes that celebrity fans chose that they think what makes HERO good
1a> SuperHERO Kuryu Kohei - just highlights most of the mannerisms and sense of justice of the main character of the franchise, Kuryu Kohei
1b> Superheroine Asagi Chika / Cameo of other celebrities in the series - highlights most of Asagi Chika's character. Then the second showcased the cameo of the celebrities in the series (good thing they also showed Utada Hikaru as a waitress haha)
1c> Teamwork - this is probably the most interesting in this segment because it highlighted LOTS of adlibbing of the cast. I mean WHOA. There are many scenes not in the original script where the cast themselves made the scene which ended up being used in the final cut. This is also the part where it was more evident that Kimura & Matsu really has good chemistry because of their adlibs, where Kitagawa fell short.

2> KimuTaku dramas that made people change - my favourite segment of this special which highlighted real people that ended up having a career just like the JDramas of KimuTaku, only after watching his JDrama. These people are cool fanboys haha The JDramas are as follows:
a> Engine - so he became an F1 racer and a mechanic
b> HERO - even though he's a lawyer now, his original intention is really to be a prosecutor. I LOL'd at his segment because it showcased all the HERO franchise. Whenever he has hit a wall and want to quit, suddenly there is HERO TV special, then HERO 2007 movie, then HERO 2nd season, then he continues towards his goal to be a cool prosecutor like Kuryu haha
c> GOOD LUCK!! - so he became a pilot. Though it was funny when he was asked if he was also able to kiss a cute mechanic just like in the JDrama haha
d> Beautiful Life - so he became a hairdresser. I LOL'd that they also shoot the same scene where he is drinking a coffee in the footbridge just like in the drama haha
e> PRIDE - so he became a professional ice-hockey player and is currently the goalie of the official ice-hockey Japanese team. It's cool that when his segment was showing, he also role-played like Satonaka and said to KimuTaku "nandesu ka ne? nandesu ka ne?" hahaha
f> Long Vacation - so he became a pianist and eventually became a pianist performer. Though the segment says it was too much for him to be a pianist performer so he settles as a piano teacher now
KimuTaku was tearjerky after watching the various videos showcasing the fanboys. He probably didn't thought his JDramas made such an impact that changed the lives of people and suddenly made a career like that of the characters in his JDramas.
The fanboy of Long Vacation played a piano medley of the Long Vacation theme (?) and the HERO theme. I LOL'd that when KimuTaku commented that when the HERO theme was being played, the HERO fanboy suddenly was also in high spirits haha

3> Surprise date of KimuTaku with Matsu Takako - This was already pre-recorded and was shown via recorded video. Matsu Takako's so cute with short hair even though she's already 38 (as the special said) haha <3 It's relatively boring compared to the other segments honestly haha As Matsu Takako said, it's like a real date for the two of them (though both are already married with different people though LOL). They went to the aquarium and ate dinner. What's mostly interesting here is that all throughout the segment, they talked about their successful JDramas together (Long Vacation, Love Generation and HERO). I smirked when it was time to talk about HERO, Matsu Takako almost blurted out spoilers of the movie haha It's also nostalgic to see that the two had to jankenpon when choosing who will buy stuff at 7-11 or who will pay the bill for their dinner, just like Kuryu and Amamiya in HERO.

4> HERO movie cast visits the HERO SCREEN - the cast went to the theatre where HERO movie just finished showing. What's interesting about this is that this was not planned at all and was not on the script. KimuTaku just decided that they should go and visit the theatre LOL Was not surprised that there are more women who watched the movie (which I'm a bit nervous for KimuTaku as they're like a mob wanting to touch him). What caught my eye is when KimuTaku chose one of the audience to interview to say what the spectator thinks of the movie, he chose a guy (sorry fangirls), who actually is a KimuTaku fanboy - and even dressed up as Prosecutor Kuryu to watch the movie haha So cool, ossan! You rock!

The kinda dealbreaker for me in the HERO 2015 movie is that Abe Hiroshi never made an appearance :P At least the original cast in the original HERO JDrama appeared as cameos in the 2nd series. Matsu Takako (finally!) appeared in the HERO 2015 movie. She's still <3 as always. Heck, as a friend puts it - it's not HERO without Amamiya haha

I might English sub this. Might. Dunno yet haha It's an interesting supplement for the HERO movie. But I'll prioritize the movie itself but let me contact HelloHeyDays and the Chiyoko fan(girls)subs in case. Don't want to re-invent the wheel.

TimeCompression
Brazil

Post by TimeCompression » Jul 30th, '15, 03:52

Ais wrote:...
Thank you for your summary. I wasn't even aware of the existence of this special. I think I'll download it and watch it without subtitles, even though I won't understand much :P

RetroHelix
Germany

Post by RetroHelix » Jul 30th, '15, 16:51

Ais wrote:I might English sub this. Might. Dunno yet haha It's an interesting supplement for the HERO movie. But I'll prioritize the movie itself but let me contact HelloHeyDays and the Chiyoko fan(girls)subs in case. Don't want to re-invent the wheel.
In any case make sure to post here if there are subs for this special. :)

KoChun

Post by KoChun » Sep 1st, '15, 14:23

Ais wrote:I hope it's alright that I will post more or less the summary of HERO THE TV, which is the special broadcast regarding this 2nd Hero movie. This is FujiTV's special live broadcast highlighting things related to HERO & other KimuTaku dramas. Here are screenshots of the special -

I might English sub this. Might. Dunno yet haha It's an interesting supplement for the HERO movie. But I'll prioritize the movie itself but let me contact HelloHeyDays and the Chiyoko fan(girls)subs in case. Don't want to re-invent the wheel.
1. TQ for sharing the special!!
Amemiya really match Kuryu very well in earlier Hero episodes.

2. If you find the new Hero movie and English subs, pls share!!
Arigato.

uedajirou

Post by uedajirou » Sep 1st, '15, 17:37

I am fan of Kimutaku dramas but I thought it has been given that he acts as himself lol

ermines

Post by ermines » Feb 2nd, '16, 07:00

Hi Everyone,

Anyone who has a copy of the .smi file for the HERO TV 2015 SP that talked about the 2nd movie?
I am assuming this contains the japanese subtitle of the show.
I hope someone could attach it here it or refer me where to download it.

Thank you so much!

RetroHelix
Germany

Post by RetroHelix » Feb 2nd, '16, 16:35

ermines wrote:Hi Everyone,

Anyone who has a copy of the .smi file for the HERO TV 2015 SP that talked about the 2nd movie?
I am assuming this contains the japanese subtitle of the show.
I hope someone could attach it here it or refer me where to download it.

Thank you so much!
I only have Korean subtitles for the SP and the movie.
Attachments
Hero 2015 SP and Movie - Korean subs.zip
(79.73 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

G00dEgg

Post by G00dEgg » Feb 4th, '16, 02:43

May I ask where is the park that the main characters walked down?

I went to tokyo last October but was not able to find the place. I went to the prosecutor office and the courts yet they look so different.

Does anyone know where are those places in reality? The park, the office, the court and so on.

I believe the Namba Prosecutor Office is not as what it is in the 2015 movie.

JackBauer2424

Post by JackBauer2424 » May 19th, '16, 01:10

Finally watched this. Not bad, but not as funny/goofy as the 1st & 2nd seasons. Need Amemiya and Kuryu...