(AF) Dae Jang Geum - 3 Volumes (Complete)

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
hickie

audio encoding?

Post by hickie » Jun 6th, '05, 06:51

Hi Rumxz, (or anyone that knows)

First of all, thanks for this!

I've demuxed the audio from the mkv using VirtualDubMod but when I add it back into the streamlist, VDM doesn't recognize it? How do I get it back in? Am I missing some codec or tool?

I'm trying to convert the mkv to avi. I can see that you've posted that the codec is HE aac plus, I've tried downloading the codecs but I can't even get dbpoweramp to re-encode it to mp3.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Hickie

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jun 8th, '05, 05:09

Anyone having problems with Dae.Jang.Geum-Episode.45-DVDrip.XviD-aznV.mkv? For me, I seem not able to fast forward at all. The file is still playable with Window Media Player, just that you can not fast forward like any other files.

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kood » Jun 8th, '05, 06:21

The .nfo, "that's hot."

(Good thing there's IRC, I'm running on empty (on hdd).)

seskoad

Post by seskoad » Jun 8th, '05, 09:46

how to get volume 1 and 2 as well??

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jun 8th, '05, 17:19

seskoad wrote:how to get volume 1 and 2 as well??
Try going through the this post for website links to get the last 2 volumes...

ChinaDoll

Post by ChinaDoll » Jun 10th, '05, 04:02

jianwa wrote:Anyone having problems with Dae.Jang.Geum-Episode.45-DVDrip.XviD-aznV.mkv? For me, I seem not able to fast forward at all. The file is still playable with Window Media Player, just that you can not fast forward like any other files.
I'm not sure whats going on :blink but my ep 45 seems to be fine... I can fast forward, rewind, etc... like the other files

mothai

Post by mothai » Jun 10th, '05, 11:06

hello

can anybody link me to place where i can download music for this drama

oh na ra ....

was so great

thanks alot

philly

Post by philly » Jun 10th, '05, 14:05

ChinaDoll wrote:
jianwa wrote:Anyone having problems with Dae.Jang.Geum-Episode.45-DVDrip.XviD-aznV.mkv? For me, I seem not able to fast forward at all. The file is still playable with Window Media Player, just that you can not fast forward like any other files.
I'm not sure whats going on :blink but my ep 45 seems to be fine... I can fast forward, rewind, etc... like the other files
Ditto :blink Maybe re-download it?
mothai wrote:hello

can anybody link me to place where i can download music for this drama

oh na ra ....

was so great

thanks alot
It's already in the torrent section :-)

Thank you Rum again! School is finally out, and now I have to catch up on downloading and watching almost 40 episodes :crazy: :D :notworthy: Heaven! :lol

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jun 10th, '05, 16:32

philly wrote:
ChinaDoll wrote:
Ditto :blink Maybe re-download it?
l
How can I redownload when the file says I have it @ 100%. I used Windows media player to play it. Don't ask me to change players... So its strange that YOU and Chinadoll have no problems.

Also, RumXZ, thanks!!! I lost sleep and bit late for work watching the last 8 eps of this series. Great story. Would be nice if they continue it 15 or 50 years later with some radical changes and shorter story since its not DJG.

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » Jun 10th, '05, 18:19

Thanks rumxz for providing this drama. :-) Have been downloading it on irc and up to episode 20 so far, but havn't watched it yet. I'll watch it all at once when it's done downloading :mrgreen: .

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Jun 11th, '05, 01:52

I finished this a couple days ago -- I can't believe I sat through 53 hours for a single drama! But it was totally worth it. There were some flaws I saw along the way, but overall, it's an addicting and amazing drama. I'll probably end up writing a review for it soon.. Thanks again Rummy. :)

...Time to get a move on EOTS now as promised...
Last edited by iceberri on Jun 11th, '05, 03:37, edited 1 time in total.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Jun 11th, '05, 03:10

I'm still on ep 31. Perhaps I am savoring the flavoring. :-)

My thanks again to RuMxZ. This drama is important to me since I watched a few eps of it with my stepfather who adored this show for reasons I couldn't understand at the time. So I feel closer to him already.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Jun 13th, '05, 21:10

I've just finished the show last night...
Spoilers wrote:and I am still mourning for the late king :cry: :cry: :cry:
I can't even talk about the show yet or I might burst out crying again :cry: :cry:

Thanks again RuMxz for giving us this great series that I will cherish all my life :cry:

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jun 14th, '05, 14:06

Anyone know her real name?

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Jun 14th, '05, 22:08

jianwa wrote:Image

Choi Ja Hye

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jun 14th, '05, 23:07

iceberri wrote:
jianwa wrote:Image

Choi Ja Hye

Thanks! finally someone has found out her name. I tried to lookfor her name and was unable to find it. I love her character in DJG.

Going to watch her in the next one. :lol
" Be Strong, Geum-Soon! " - This new series seems like a short series...30 min.

http://content.mbc.co.kr/e_mbc/drama.asp?idx=105[/b]

Great SMILE!
Image[/b]

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kood » Jun 14th, '05, 23:22

Image Image
Then definitely check out:
Love Letter E79 - 05.21.05.SDTVrip.XviD-LUXURY
Love Letter E80 - 05.28.05.SDTVrip.XviD-LUXURY
Download through clubbox. (clubbox.blogspot.com or findclubbox.com)
Download a snippet.

Make sure you watch the second half ending. You'll go crazy.

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jun 15th, '05, 00:25

kood wrote:Image Image
Then definitely check out:
Love Letter E79 - 05.21.05.SDTVrip.XviD-LUXURY
Love Letter E80 - 05.28.05.SDTVrip.XviD-LUXURY
Download through clubbox. (clubbox.blogspot.com or findclubbox.com)
Download a snippet.

Make sure you watch the second half ending. You'll go crazy.
DANG YOU KOOD!!!!! I want it! Now I wish someone would share it on FSS like Iceberri has done with some. Also wish they had english subs...:lol
======EDIT=====
Love Letter Season 2 - Episode 03 (Part I: 05/21/05) -- I see this one on FSS but not seeded at the moment. That is fine for now since I'm not home yet.

The other one is missing

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Jun 15th, '05, 01:46

That episode was pretty funny. Choi Ja Hye must have felt particularly awkward since she kept being paired with that other guy and she obviously doesn't like him. She wasn't being a good sport about it either, excepting that little dance she put on.

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Jun 15th, '05, 02:30

jianwa wrote:Love Letter Season 2 - Episode 03 (Part I: 05/21/05) -- I see this one on FSS but not seeded at the moment. That is fine for now since I'm not home yet.

The other one is missing
It's not missing; another uploader beat me to uploading that particular episode so it's under the name "loveletter" without the space. I still have one of them on my harddrive (episode 79) so pm me when you get home if you need a reseed. :)
zdoon wrote: She wasn't being a good sport about it either, excepting that little dance she put on.
Really? I thought she was a good sport to even accept the flower in the first place. Most of the girls previously had rejected any and all advances made by Shin and Chun. Funny as they are, they're not exactly the hotties of the bunch...

I was pretty shocked when none of the guys went out and danced for her though. I thought she was easily prettier than some of the other girls that particular episode...

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Jun 15th, '05, 02:56

I mean that in the relative sense. I don't think she should have accepted that flower in the first place as she didn't seem to be enjoying herself after that and flatout disses the guy at the end. Definitely funny though. :lol

Which reminds me, I haven't seen ep 82 yet... I happen to think that Junjin and Bin, and Binwoo and that Buzz guy go well together, while Binwoo and Ransun are funny gals.

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jun 15th, '05, 16:30

You know, the only reason I like her is because of her smile and twinkling little eyes. Kawaaaiiii....:lol

Her acting in DJG was amusing too!

gary_123

question about jewel in the palace ( dae jang geum)

Post by gary_123 » Jun 15th, '05, 17:09

Hi, i just curious about this movie? Is it based on true story,,can u all can tell me how accurate is this movie based on her real life story.. i want a definite answer cause it sadden me about her life. I know this women actually existed,but want i would like to know is whether the story tell us what she actually went through ?
Btw any of you have more additional information about her and her story. Can u please post them up,i would like to do some research on her, i need to know the answer please! thank in advance =)

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Jun 15th, '05, 17:42

I think this link has interesting info
http://stillwatersca.blogspot.com/2005/ ... ation.html

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jun 16th, '05, 00:44

Shinigami wrote:I think this link has interesting info
http://stillwatersca.blogspot.com/2005/ ... ation.html
Wow, thanks for that link, Shinigami! :)

gary_123

Post by gary_123 » Jun 16th, '05, 11:52

Thank for the link
i really love this show,this show has change my life

jayph

Post by jayph » Jun 18th, '05, 02:06

dramacloud

Eng Subs for 350mb Version

Post by dramacloud » Jun 18th, '05, 15:29

I am desperately wondering if anyone could help by letting me know where I can download or share the timeshifted eng subs for 350mb from ep 18 onwards? I've been trying to look for it but have been terribly unsuccessful!!! :-(

whateva2k

Post by whateva2k » Jun 19th, '05, 01:15

The bot in irc use for downloading DJG is gone for almost 12 hours now. Anyone knows what's going on?

knimlot

Post by knimlot » Jun 19th, '05, 02:16

can someone tell me where i can get the torrent link for ep18-54, i think i can't get into x-fury... i think it's down ...

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » Jun 19th, '05, 19:46

knimlot wrote:can someone tell me where i can get the torrent link for ep18-54, i think i can't get into x-fury... i think it's down ...
I got my torrents for DJG at x-fury.net. The site still works, so you should be able to get your torrents there.

little tiger

Post by little tiger » Jun 20th, '05, 17:15

Strange...is the x-fury site down or is it only accessble to registered members? Anyone knows wat's going on? :cry: :cry:

lainey

Post by lainey » Jun 20th, '05, 18:22

same issue with me...the x fury tracker page has been wiped clean O_O

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » Jun 22nd, '05, 01:34

We are having hardware issues with the server. I don't have an ETA when it will be back.

whateva2k

Post by whateva2k » Jun 22nd, '05, 13:30

Tracker down? Does that mean all won't be able to download it through torrent? Sigh.....

Can anyone help? my episode 25 is stuck at 95.9% for 5 days now. Oh well, even if I get 25, I still have to worry about the rest.

enuyasha

Post by enuyasha » Jun 22nd, '05, 14:10

SInce the xdcc bots are gone and x-fury tracker is down.
Can you please upload all of vol.3 to the aznv clubbox?

that_aznpride101

OKay...

Post by that_aznpride101 » Jun 22nd, '05, 21:02

Okay, what's up with #aznv on mirc??? It says all bots have been deleted, ask and you'll get banned???

Maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn....... I still need to download the rest of Dae Jang Geum!!! :cry:

Tekuza

Post by Tekuza » Jun 23rd, '05, 18:35

Anyone know where i can download Vol 3 of Dae Jang Geum sorry RumX about the irc bots since i heard but i didn't get to download this volume i got the rest of the release but i didn't have this one so hope i can get it off you. Only problem it's only 2 files exist in clubbox and x-fury site down. Anyone got the torrent please send to me via msn if possible. Also is that gonna be the end of Aznv Rumx?

Hope to hear a reply soon :-)

seraphiney

Post by seraphiney » Jun 24th, '05, 16:47

same problem here. by the time i realise volume 3 was out, the bots are down. torrents are down too, if not i would gladly help seed the first two volumes and try to get the third one. appreciate any alternatives. :roll

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jun 24th, '05, 16:55

RuMxZ wrote:We are having hardware issues with the server. I don't have an ETA when it will be back.
People, take some time and read the what RuMxZ said. Connect the dots and possiblely what he said is the reason why you can not get it. :roll

redsea

Post by redsea » Jun 26th, '05, 13:40

I know Im a little bit "dumb" ...but does any one have the problem with dowloading the Sub ? I can't down load it from page 1.....Please help...

seskoad

Post by seskoad » Jun 29th, '05, 13:33

jianwa wrote:
RuMxZ wrote:We are having hardware issues with the server. I don't have an ETA when it will be back.
People, take some time and read the what RuMxZ said. Connect the dots and possiblely what he said is the reason why you can not get it. :roll
Well any good news yet?

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jun 29th, '05, 16:28

seskoad wrote:
jianwa wrote:
Well any good news yet?
That good news is, I am glad that I have downloaded all the eps. The bad news is, I am not allowed to share it via BT. :lol:

*poof*GONE

Post by *poof*GONE » Jun 29th, '05, 23:40

i'm starting to watch this drama on t.v. but because i've been the computer lately and forgot i missed the episodes from today and yester. and only saw the beginning . what a BUMMER :-(

seskoad

Post by seskoad » Jul 3rd, '05, 12:18

any update?

amau

Post by amau » Jul 3rd, '05, 12:51

i have 3 files stuck at 97%... :cry:
hope X-fury will online soon...

seskoad

Post by seskoad » Jul 8th, '05, 10:29

Help!!!!!!!!! I miss Jang Geum

Su

Post by Su » Jul 8th, '05, 16:39

Can someoone please send subs srt of 3 volumes too my email rahimasu@yahoo.com ?
Because the link x-fury.net is not available
Thank you :-)
Btw , i'm downloading Dae Jang Geum ep 33-54 from streamload (aznv version ) mkv , i can UL those eps here if Aznv and d-a's mods dont mind. ( if someone need them too )

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jul 8th, '05, 17:56

If anyone have an account on FSS, you can get eps 1-28. The rest will probably be uploaded later or will stop if x-fury.net is up again.

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » Jul 8th, '05, 18:10

I apologize about the downtime. I've been busy with other projects.

The server has a hard drive crash. Losing all releases, and I don't have any besides EOTS vol.2 and DJG vol.3.

I will need everyone's help to restore both series. Meaning I will need someone to seed the volumes I don't have.

If you are interested in seeding PM here at D-A or contact me on IRC.

Also I would like the XDCC bots to return, however it is too expensive to maintain. We would need a donation of $300 (for 3 months of server service, thus 3 months for the irc bots). If you are interested in donating contact me.

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jul 8th, '05, 18:15

RuMxZ wrote:I apologize about the downtime. I've been busy with other projects.

The server has a hard drive crash. Losing all releases, and I don't have any besides EOTS vol.2 and DJG vol.3.

I will need everyone's help to restore both series. Meaning I will need someone to seed the volumes I don't have.

If you are interested in seeding PM here at D-A or contact me on IRC.

Also I would like the XDCC bots to return, however it is too expensive to maintain. We would need a donation of $300 (for 3 months of server service, thus 3 months for the irc bots). If you are interested in donating contact me.
I don't like getting files via IRC because it taxes the bot owners more than the users. BT is a better solution than IRC. Also, since you need vol 1 and 2 back....get it from FSS. I remember you had an account there. I'm sure the mods from FSS can be a bit leniet on you. :)

Su

Post by Su » Jul 8th, '05, 18:30

i only know FSC http://www.fantasticsuperclub.org/forum/index.php?
What is FSS ? :-)
Btw , i got the subs , thanks :wub: if someone need them , pm me :-)

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jul 9th, '05, 02:57

Su

Post by Su » Jul 9th, '05, 09:05

Thank you, Jannah :-)

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Jul 9th, '05, 09:16

Su wrote:Can someoone please send subs srt of 3 volumes too my email rahimasu@yahoo.com ?
Because the link x-fury.net is not available
Thank you :-)
Btw , i'm downloading Dae Jang Geum ep 33-54 from streamload (aznv version ) mkv , i can UL those eps here if Aznv and d-a's mods dont mind. ( if someone need them too )
Can you beam me those files. S/L: Kamui6
Thank you.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Jul 9th, '05, 09:48

wow, i could use episodes 53 and 54, my kid deleted them accidentally. i don't know if those torrents are allowed directly on ruro's tracker though. :-(

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jul 9th, '05, 15:16

Jannah wrote:
Su wrote:i only know FSC http://www.fantasticsuperclub.org/forum/index.php?
http://fst.omnilounge.co.uk
Currently, eps 1-36 are seeded on FSS. Volume 3 will depend on amount of seeders for Volume 1 and 2.

seskoad

Post by seskoad » Jul 9th, '05, 15:49

jianwa wrote:
Jannah wrote:
Currently, eps 1-36 are seeded on FSS. Volume 3 will depend on amount of seeders for Volume 1 and 2.
I will help to seed but Pls let me know how. I am new in doing as seeder

thanks

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jul 9th, '05, 19:55

seskoad wrote:
jianwa wrote:

thanks
Since I see you downloading volume 2. Just have that window open for a looooooooooooong time. You will be rewarded on FSS with higher ratio that will enable you to download other things from there. DJG is the best way to raise ppl's ratio on FSS if some folks have not gotten it yet.

seskoad

Post by seskoad » Jul 10th, '05, 05:41

jianwa wrote:
seskoad wrote:
jianwa wrote:

thanks
Since I see you downloading volume 2. Just have that window open for a looooooooooooong time. You will be rewarded on FSS with higher ratio that will enable you to download other things from there. DJG is the best way to raise ppl's ratio on FSS if some folks have not gotten it yet.
though it's only for 4 hours seed? coz, I use standard bit torrent

Su

Post by Su » Jul 11th, '05, 08:49

@Kamui : beamed :-)
I have ep 33-54 , can help seed too :D

h2lam

Where can I find the complete series of Dae Jang Geum ?

Post by h2lam » Jul 11th, '05, 13:18

I search in D Addict but it does not have the complete series? IS there anywhere that I can find the complete series of this movie?

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Jul 11th, '05, 23:18

does anybody have a clubbox account w/this series in it?

Moonlight12

Post by Moonlight12 » Jul 12th, '05, 01:45

It won't let me sign up for FSS! I really need to see episode 11, because I missed it today! :x :cry: Is there anyway to get the torrents without signing up? Or can u send me the torrents via IRC?

seraphiney

Post by seraphiney » Jul 12th, '05, 13:51

jianwa wrote:
Jannah wrote:
when will you be uploading vol 3? dont wanna miss this round.

RuMxZ

Post by RuMxZ » Jul 12th, '05, 14:05

Anyhow, scratch the irc bots.

Are there enough people willing to seed the releases?

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jul 12th, '05, 14:12

RuMxZ wrote:Anyhow, scratch the irc bots.

Are there enough people willing to seed the releases?
Yes. Healthy amount....

I'll probably create the volume 3 torrent for a Friday seeding. But nothing wrong with getting x-fury up. Then there will be 2 places to snatch DJG. :)

-----EDIT----
Oh! Make it listen to 2 places...fss and x-fury tracker. That should help speed things up when x-fury is up again.
Last edited by jianwa on Jul 12th, '05, 15:33, edited 2 times in total.

seraphiney

Post by seraphiney » Jul 12th, '05, 15:22

thanks so much. will help seed vol 2. :lol

h2lam

where can i download DAE JANG GEUM?

Post by h2lam » Jul 12th, '05, 15:58

Hi everyone,
where can I download the movie DAE JANG GEUM? Daddicts only has a few episode but not the complete series. Please let me know. Thanks.

jianwa

Re: where can i download DAE JANG GEUM?

Post by jianwa » Jul 12th, '05, 16:17

h2lam wrote:Hi everyone,
where can I download the movie DAE JANG GEUM? Daddicts only has a few episode but not the complete series. Please let me know. Thanks.
From FSS, but you need someone to invite you in.

h2lam

can someone invite me into FSS then?

Post by h2lam » Jul 12th, '05, 16:21

Why dont you guys upload it into Daddcits? Can someone invite me into FSS so I can download the movie DAE JANG GEUM then?

enuyasha

Post by enuyasha » Jul 12th, '05, 16:45

Please somebody just upload it to their clubbox.

jianwa

Re: can someone invite me into FSS then?

Post by jianwa » Jul 12th, '05, 17:11

h2lam wrote:Why dont you guys upload it into Daddcits? Can someone invite me into FSS so I can download the movie DAE JANG GEUM then?
It's not allowed on D-Addicts. Uploading for me to clubbox is more of a hassle...sorry enuyasha.....UHMMM enuyasha SIT! :lol:

Andr3w

Post by Andr3w » Jul 12th, '05, 20:21

I have episode 1 till 14 of dea jang geum currently now in my clubbox with english subs

http://clubbox.co.kr/Andr3w

btw who got torrent link for epi 15 onwards ..pls msg me thanks

Su

Post by Su » Jul 12th, '05, 21:31

i'm uploading vol 3 to this club box : http://clubbox.co.kr/rahimasu
I have 54 eps , but only ep 33--44 are from azv group.