Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
nguyenmanhlam
Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 12th, '13, 02:08

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by nguyenmanhlam » Mar 10th, '18, 15:01

Does anyone have an invite to aox.to ? Im looking for the Supreme Skills series and i wonder if axo has them there.
Thank you

kevoki
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 23rd, '18, 01:27

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by kevoki » Mar 23rd, '18, 01:30

I'm an expat who lived in Japan for 10 years. My Japanese husband and I would love to get an invite. Please and thank you! :-)

redsun615
Posts: 3
Joined: Sep 25th, '05, 16:18

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by redsun615 » Mar 23rd, '18, 07:09

Hi GGib! Do you have any more invites available? Im a huge fan of Gaki/Downtown and Monitoring!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Mar 23rd, '18, 07:49

kevoki wrote:I'm an expat who lived in Japan for 10 years. My Japanese husband and I would love to get an invite. Please and thank you! :-)
redsun615 wrote:Hi GGib! Do you have any more invites available? Im a huge fan of Gaki/Downtown and Monitoring!
I sent a PM to both of you. :-)

sanada
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 25th, '18, 15:20

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by sanada » Mar 25th, '18, 16:00

hi, anyone have invite for japanese tv variety, my J-wife like watching japanese variety show.
thanks for sharing me ^^ she will be happy :P

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Mar 25th, '18, 17:50

sanada wrote:hi, anyone have invite for japanese tv variety, my J-wife like watching japanese variety show.
thanks for sharing me ^^ she will be happy :P
I sent you a PM. :-)

Mikadzuki_hikari
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 26th, '18, 11:20

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Mikadzuki_hikari » Mar 28th, '18, 03:46

Hi GGib,

If you have any more invites left can I get an invite for those sites as well? Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Mar 28th, '18, 08:31

Mikadzuki_hikari wrote:Hi GGib,

If you have any more invites left can I get an invite for those sites as well? Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.
Yes, I do. I sent you a PM. :-)

bigmanseattle
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 29th, '18, 19:46

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by bigmanseattle » Mar 29th, '18, 19:52

GGib,

After searching everywhere I found this message board and my heart is beating fast. Can I possibly get details/invite for variety shows?

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Mar 29th, '18, 21:49

bigmanseattle wrote:GGib,

After searching everywhere I found this message board and my heart is beating fast. Can I possibly get details/invite for variety shows?
I sent you a PM. :-)

Laelana
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 29th, '18, 23:19

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Laelana » Mar 29th, '18, 23:21

Oh please please pleaseeeeeee tell me you got one more invite left :pale:

teasucker3
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 30th, '18, 00:11

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by teasucker3 » Mar 30th, '18, 00:21

GGib wrote:Lately there has been a big increase in the number of variety shows regularly uploaded on the new tracker - close to 30 unique titles every day. So if you can think of a Japanese Variety Show, it's probably being uploaded on the tracker.

If somebody's interested in watching lots (or few - the choice is yours :P) Japanese Variety Shows, send me a message and I'll try to get you an invitation. :-)
GGib,

Send me 1 pls

Too bad mecha ike ended today. :cry: :cry: :cry:

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Mar 30th, '18, 00:42

Laelana wrote:Oh please please pleaseeeeeee tell me you got one more invite left :pale:
teasucker3 wrote:
GGib wrote:Lately there has been a big increase in the number of variety shows regularly uploaded on the new tracker - close to 30 unique titles every day. So if you can think of a Japanese Variety Show, it's probably being uploaded on the tracker.

If somebody's interested in watching lots (or few - the choice is yours :P) Japanese Variety Shows, send me a message and I'll try to get you an invitation. :-)
GGib,

Send me 1 pls

Too bad mecha ike ended today. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yes, I still have invites left. I sent a PM to both of you. :)

Yeah, too bad about Mecha Ike. :(

chameer
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 2nd, '18, 15:25

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by chameer » Apr 2nd, '18, 15:43

Hi, Please send me an invitation too.
Thank you very very much :wub:

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Apr 2nd, '18, 16:05

chameer wrote:Hi, Please send me an invitation too.
Thank you very very much :wub:
I sent you a PM. :-)

User avatar
carameltz
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 191
Joined: Apr 15th, '16, 15:43
Contact:

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by carameltz » Apr 6th, '18, 00:28

If you have any invites left, may I have one please? Thank you! :-)

maddog4649
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 6th, '18, 05:58

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by maddog4649 » Apr 6th, '18, 06:01

Me too Me too!!! Please and thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Apr 6th, '18, 06:50

carameltz wrote:If you have any invites left, may I have one please? Thank you! :-)
maddog4649 wrote:Me too Me too!!! Please and thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sent a PM to both of you. :-)

ShiratoHaki
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 6th, '18, 19:08

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by ShiratoHaki » Apr 6th, '18, 19:12

May I have an invite too, if you have any left?

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Apr 6th, '18, 21:50

ShiratoHaki wrote:May I have an invite too, if you have any left?
I sent you a PM. :-)

dhelma
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 7th, '18, 23:18

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by dhelma » Apr 7th, '18, 23:21

GGib wrote:
ShiratoHaki wrote:May I have an invite too, if you have any left?
I sent you a PM. :-)
Would it be possible to have an invite? :D

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Apr 8th, '18, 05:03

dhelma wrote:
GGib wrote:
ShiratoHaki wrote:May I have an invite too, if you have any left?
I sent you a PM. :-)
Would it be possible to have an invite? :D
I sent you a PM as well. :-)

abdidanu
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 9th, '18, 10:15

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by abdidanu » Apr 9th, '18, 10:25

So, hi everyone.

I'm new here.
Excuse me GGib, may I have an invite too, if you have any left?
I'm looking for japan variety shows..

Thanks before..

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Apr 9th, '18, 13:15

abdidanu wrote:So, hi everyone.

I'm new here.
Excuse me GGib, may I have an invite too, if you have any left?
I'm looking for japan variety shows..

Thanks before..
I sent you a PM. :-)

abdidanu
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 9th, '18, 10:15

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by abdidanu » Apr 9th, '18, 13:26

GGib wrote:
abdidanu wrote:So, hi everyone.

I'm new here.
Excuse me GGib, may I have an invite too, if you have any left?
I'm looking for japan variety shows..

Thanks before..
I sent you a PM. :-)
Thank's

messias21
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 11th, '18, 07:48

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by messias21 » Apr 11th, '18, 07:54

Hi GGib,

Any chance you still have any more invites left? Would be really much appreciated. Thank you very much!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Apr 11th, '18, 08:31

messias21 wrote:Hi GGib,

Any chance you still have any more invites left? Would be really much appreciated. Thank you very much!
I sent you a PM. :-)

metalhorsecapricorn
Posts: 6
Joined: Feb 10th, '07, 11:39

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by metalhorsecapricorn » Apr 12th, '18, 15:00

Hi GGib,

I was wondering if you still have invites left. If it is at all possible, may i have an invite too, please?

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Apr 12th, '18, 15:12

metalhorsecapricorn wrote:Hi GGib,

I was wondering if you still have invites left. If it is at all possible, may i have an invite too, please?
I sent you a PM. :-)

User avatar
Paripipo
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 19th, '18, 09:27
Contact:

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Paripipo » Apr 19th, '18, 09:37

Hi, please tell me you still have some invites left☹️ im from a fansubbing group and it would help us find the shows to sub easier :-(

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Apr 19th, '18, 11:25

Paripipo wrote:Hi, please tell me you still have some invites left☹️ im from a fansubbing group and it would help us find the shows to sub easier :-(
I sent you a PM. :-)

FeiGei
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 23rd, '18, 22:52

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by FeiGei » Apr 23rd, '18, 23:01

Hello everyone,

I used to watch some Japanese TV shows a long time ago and recently got into it again, but I realized that it is a lot harder to find any high-quality videos. Most videos on streaming sites are rather bad and the subs are awful at times. I keep hearing about that aox.to, however, it requires an invite if I understand correctly? I would really appreciate it if anyone can send me one.

Thank you very much. :-)

Matsuoka_Alice
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 24th, '18, 09:14

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Matsuoka_Alice » Apr 24th, '18, 09:25

Hello GGib,

I am doing Japanese tv analysis videos on youtube and look for sources where i can download hd-ish material... I stumbled across D-Addicts website and saw your thread and was wondering if you have any invite leftover to give me ?

Thank you.
Last edited by Matsuoka_Alice on Apr 24th, '18, 13:13, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Apr 24th, '18, 11:51

Matsuoka_Alice wrote:Hello GGib,

I am doing Japanese tv analysis videos on youtube and looki for sources where i can download hd-ish material... I stumbled acroos D-Addicts website and saw your thread and was wondering if you have any invite leftover to give me ?

Thank you.
I sent you a PM. :-)

Matsuoka_Alice
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 24th, '18, 09:14

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Matsuoka_Alice » Apr 24th, '18, 13:13

Thank you ^_^

Rumite
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 24th, '18, 21:07

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Rumite » Apr 24th, '18, 21:13

Hi GGib,

Can I get an invite too?

Thank you very much :-)

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Apr 24th, '18, 21:26

Rumite wrote:Hi GGib,

Can I get an invite too?

Thank you very much :-)
I sent you a PM. :-)

Ziyao
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 25th, '18, 04:48

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Ziyao » Apr 25th, '18, 04:51

Hi GGib, I am desperately looking for one episode of sukatto Japan, could you please send me an invitation to aox? many thanks :D

gntro
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 21st, '18, 22:20

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by gntro » Apr 25th, '18, 16:09

Hi GGib,

Would greatly appreciate an invitation if they are still available.

Thanks,
:D

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Apr 25th, '18, 16:26

gntro wrote:Hi GGib,

Would greatly appreciate an invitation if they are still available.

Thanks,
:D
I sent you a PM. :-)

chronotc
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 28th, '18, 10:06

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by chronotc » Apr 28th, '18, 10:11

Hi GGib,

I would be amazing to get an invite if you have any to spare.

Thanks!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Apr 28th, '18, 17:12

chronotc wrote:Hi GGib,

I would be amazing to get an invite if you have any to spare.

Thanks!
I sent you a PM. :-)

JYJMinHa
Posts: 3
Joined: Apr 30th, '18, 13:00

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by JYJMinHa » Apr 30th, '18, 13:06

Hi ^^
I will be so thankful if u send me an invite for aox.to :)

miku1412
Posts: 1
Joined: May 1st, '18, 08:56

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by miku1412 » May 1st, '18, 09:04

Hello, may I ask for link too? please m(_ _)m

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » May 1st, '18, 10:45

miku1412 wrote:Hello, may I ask for link too? please m(_ _)m
I sent you a PM. :-)

JYJMinHa
Posts: 3
Joined: Apr 30th, '18, 13:00

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by JYJMinHa » May 3rd, '18, 05:38

JYJMinHa wrote:Hi ^^
I will be so thankful if u send me an invite for aox.to :)
Plz answer me too :(

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » May 3rd, '18, 06:50

JYJMinHa wrote:
JYJMinHa wrote:Hi ^^
I will be so thankful if u send me an invite for aox.to :)
Plz answer me too :(
I'm sorry, but I don't have invitations to AOX. I wrote a year ago that AOX went belly up in the Variety Show department (the uploaders left AOX). I have invitations to a new tracker with lots of variety shows uploaded regularly. If you're interested, post here or send me a message.

Nakahara02
Posts: 1
Joined: May 3rd, '18, 14:10

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Nakahara02 » May 3rd, '18, 14:23

Hi!

Could you kindly send me an invitation if still available? Just want to catch up on variety shows. Thank youuuu!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » May 3rd, '18, 16:00

Nakahara02 wrote:Hi!

Could you kindly send me an invitation if still available? Just want to catch up on variety shows. Thank youuuu!
I sent you a PM. :-)

JYJMinHa
Posts: 3
Joined: Apr 30th, '18, 13:00

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by JYJMinHa » May 4th, '18, 10:34

GGib wrote:
JYJMinHa wrote:
JYJMinHa wrote:Hi ^^
I will be so thankful if u send me an invite for aox.to :)
Plz answer me too :(
I'm sorry, but I don't have invitations to AOX. I wrote a year ago that AOX went belly up in the Variety Show department (the uploaders left AOX). I have invitations to a new tracker with lots of variety shows uploaded regularly. If you're interested, post here or send me a message.
Oh so that!
I want to download Sukatto Japan

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » May 4th, '18, 15:41

JYJMinHa wrote:
I sent you a PM. :-)

GarbloJones
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 8th, '09, 18:40

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GarbloJones » May 7th, '18, 01:01

Hi GGib am I too late to the party? I'm a long time fan of GNT and trying to help my wife learn more 日本語
お願いします!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » May 7th, '18, 09:59

GarbloJones wrote:Hi GGib am I too late to the party? I'm a long time fan of GNT and trying to help my wife learn more 日本語
お願いします!
I sent you a PM. :-)

Yamazaki
Posts: 1
Joined: May 7th, '18, 12:01

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Yamazaki » May 7th, '18, 12:11

Hi there Ggib,

Can I get an invite too ?
I'm studying the language recently and wanna watch some variety to practice my listening skills

Thanks

Mands46
Posts: 1
Joined: May 7th, '18, 21:51

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by Mands46 » May 7th, '18, 21:55

Hey GGib, can you send me an invitation too, please?

DCF
Posts: 2
Joined: May 7th, '18, 19:47

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by DCF » May 8th, '18, 08:03

Hello GGib

May I have an invite too, if you have any left?

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » May 8th, '18, 11:03

Yamazaki wrote:Hi there Ggib,

Can I get an invite too ?
I'm studying the language recently and wanna watch some variety to practice my listening skills

Thanks
Mands46 wrote:Hey GGib, can you send me an invitation too, please?
DCF wrote:Hello GGib

May I have an invite too, if you have any left?
I sent a PM to all of you. :-)

jameswatt32
Posts: 1
Joined: May 16th, '18, 13:08

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by jameswatt32 » May 16th, '18, 13:14

Am i late? I'm quite desperate now to search japanese var show. If you have any invitation, please give me one :cry:

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » May 16th, '18, 14:07

jameswatt32 wrote:Am i late? I'm quite desperate now to search japanese var show. If you have any invitation, please give me one :cry:
I sent you a PM. :-)

dykari
Posts: 1
Joined: May 18th, '18, 07:07

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by dykari » May 18th, '18, 07:45

Hey GGib,can i get an invitation for the site if you still have one?

Much thanks!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » May 18th, '18, 09:23

dykari wrote:Hey GGib,can i get an invitation for the site if you still have one?

Much thanks!
I sent you a PM. :-)

wadatsuyoshi
Posts: 1
Joined: May 20th, '18, 17:28

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by wadatsuyoshi » May 20th, '18, 17:31

Hey GGib,can i get an invitation for the site if you still have one?
many thanks!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » May 20th, '18, 17:41

wadatsuyoshi wrote:Hey GGib,can i get an invitation for the site if you still have one?
many thanks!
I sent you a PM. :-)

benny
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 28th, '18, 08:10

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by benny » Jun 4th, '18, 22:34

Late to the party, cant find チェンジ 2008 files anywhere, can i get an invite if they have this series ? I have seed box so no problem with seeding forever.

Thanks

setsu_
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 12th, '18, 00:46

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by setsu_ » Jun 12th, '18, 00:49

Would it still be possible to receive an invite for the site?

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Jun 12th, '18, 10:58

setsu_ wrote:Would it still be possible to receive an invite for the site?
I sent you a PM. :-)

honeytoast57
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 7th, '15, 17:55

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by honeytoast57 » Jun 12th, '18, 23:00

Hello, GGib!
I would also very much appreciate an invite, if it's possible. Thank you in advance!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Jun 12th, '18, 23:07

honeytoast57 wrote:Hello, GGib!
I would also very much appreciate an invite, if it's possible. Thank you in advance!
I sent you a PM. :-)

rooftophop
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 17th, '18, 18:57

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by rooftophop » Jun 17th, '18, 19:01

Hi GGib,
Could I also get an invite? Thank you!

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Jun 17th, '18, 21:06

rooftophop wrote:Hi GGib,
Could I also get an invite? Thank you!
I sent you a PM. :-)

zoemi
Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 25th, '18, 20:00

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by zoemi » Jun 25th, '18, 20:05

Are there any sites that have Nippon Ikitai Hito Ouendan?

olivi
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 25th, '18, 20:14

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by olivi » Jun 25th, '18, 20:27

Hi GGib,

My wife is Japanese and would like to watch Tantei Knight Scoop. Impossible to find anywhere nowadays :(
Could you invite us to the website?

Thanks!

Oli

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Jun 25th, '18, 22:55

olivi wrote:Hi GGib,

My wife is Japanese and would like to watch Tantei Knight Scoop. Impossible to find anywhere nowadays :(
Could you invite us to the website?

Thanks!

Oli
I sent you a PM. :-)

xavierng1
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 6th, '15, 11:06

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by xavierng1 » Jul 3rd, '18, 12:53

Hi GGib,

May i have an invite as well? Much appreciated :)

User avatar
GGib
Posts: 330
Joined: Nov 23rd, '13, 16:17
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Post by GGib » Jul 3rd, '18, 15:58

xavierng1 wrote:Hi GGib,

May i have an invite as well? Much appreciated :)
I sent you a PM. :-)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests