JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Discuss technical and geeky things here.
Post Reply
poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 11th, '19, 18:52

Celes2697 wrote:
Feb 11th, '19, 12:31
Hello, if anyone can invite me?
Thank you.
mkv07 wrote:
Feb 11th, '19, 17:39
Hi, can i get an invite?. I can send proof of my ratio (jpopsuki)
I sent a PM to both of you. :-)

Inohara
Posts: 2
Joined: Feb 12th, '19, 02:46

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Inohara » Feb 12th, '19, 02:49

Can I also get an invite :)

Thank you so much for your hard work like always!!

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 12th, '19, 19:02

Inohara wrote:
Feb 12th, '19, 02:49
Can I also get an invite :)

Thank you so much for your hard work like always!!
I sent you a PM. :-)

Boinciel
Posts: 5
Joined: Mar 30th, '14, 16:22

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Boinciel » Feb 13th, '19, 00:39

Howdy, can I be invited to the party?

korekara
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 13th, '19, 06:46

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by korekara » Feb 13th, '19, 06:50

May I also get an invite?
Thanks for doing this!

lagsui
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 13th, '19, 10:26

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by lagsui » Feb 13th, '19, 10:29

i would like an invite please!! thank you

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 13th, '19, 11:33

Boinciel wrote:
Feb 13th, '19, 00:39
Howdy, can I be invited to the party?
korekara wrote:
Feb 13th, '19, 06:50
May I also get an invite?
Thanks for doing this!
lagsui wrote:
Feb 13th, '19, 10:29
i would like an invite please!! thank you
I sent a PM to all of you. :-)

floridaCat
Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 26th, '12, 07:09

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by floridaCat » Feb 13th, '19, 13:38

hello, I'd like to join with an invitation, thank you very much.

User avatar
Darkover
Posts: 20
Joined: Apr 11th, '04, 20:48
Location: Spain

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Darkover » Feb 13th, '19, 19:21

Hi, I'd like if you could extend me an invitation, thank you very much.

User avatar
CakePlease
Posts: 43
Joined: May 2nd, '17, 21:29

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by CakePlease » Feb 13th, '19, 21:36

I would love to get an invite if possible :D I have been on jpopsuki and avistaz for over 8 years. Thanks in advance.

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 6065
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Keiko1981 » Feb 13th, '19, 21:39

CakePlease wrote:
Feb 13th, '19, 21:36
I would love to get an invite if possible :D I have been on jpopsuki and avistaz for over 8 years. Thanks in advance.
I sent you a PM.

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 14th, '19, 01:30

floridaCat wrote:
Feb 13th, '19, 13:38
hello, I'd like to join with an invitation, thank you very much.
Darkover wrote:
Feb 13th, '19, 19:21
Hi, I'd like if you could extend me an invitation, thank you very much.
I sent a PM to both of you. :-)

elsiedarling
Posts: 5
Joined: Feb 14th, '19, 04:10
Location: Neverland
Contact:

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by elsiedarling » Feb 14th, '19, 04:15

Hi! I would very much like to get an invite if possible, thank you so much!
Image

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 14th, '19, 12:03

elsiedarling wrote:
Feb 14th, '19, 04:15
Hi! I would very much like to get an invite if possible, thank you so much!
I sent you a PM. :-)

fdansv
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 14th, '19, 13:47

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by fdansv » Feb 14th, '19, 13:48

Hello! I'd love an invite for the tracker, thank you so much!

User avatar
Ruthyruth
Posts: 90
Joined: Apr 1st, '16, 09:57

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Ruthyruth » Feb 14th, '19, 18:04

Hello Keiko san!
Thank you for sharing your invitations and your consideration of my request.

I'd very much like to join JPTVTS.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Ruthy Ruth

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 6065
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Keiko1981 » Feb 14th, '19, 22:34

Ruthyruth wrote:
Feb 14th, '19, 18:04
Hello Keiko san!
Thank you for sharing your invitations and your consideration of my request.

I'd very much like to join JPTVTS.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Ruthy Ruth
I sent you a PM.

Milktea2
Posts: 3
Joined: Feb 15th, '19, 04:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Milktea2 » Feb 15th, '19, 04:22

Hello,
Can I also get an invite? Would really appreciate it. :D

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 15th, '19, 12:49

fdansv wrote:
Feb 14th, '19, 13:48
Hello! I'd love an invite for the tracker, thank you so much!
Milktea2 wrote:
Feb 15th, '19, 04:22
Hello,
Can I also get an invite? Would really appreciate it. :D
I sent a PM to both of you. :-)

autoel7
Posts: 5
Joined: Jan 18th, '15, 04:24

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by autoel7 » Feb 16th, '19, 05:49

Hi, really appreciate if somebody can invite me, thank you very much

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 16th, '19, 18:04

autoel7 wrote:
Feb 16th, '19, 05:49
Hi, really appreciate if somebody can invite me, thank you very much
I sent you a PM. :-)

xSketchy0
Posts: 4
Joined: Dec 13th, '16, 18:43

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by xSketchy0 » Feb 17th, '19, 03:07

Pretty much a lurker here, but would like to get an invite on JPTVTS. Am a user on Avistaz, Jpopsuki, aidoru-online etc and would like to use this one for dramas! Invite would be much appreciated!

kyorozaka
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 13th, '18, 17:59
Location: Indonesia

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by kyorozaka » Feb 17th, '19, 07:58

Hello, can i get an invite too?
Thank you

User avatar
redwincrt
Posts: 5
Joined: Sep 18th, '18, 07:11

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by redwincrt » Feb 17th, '19, 08:14

Hello. Can I get an invitation ?
Thanks

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 17th, '19, 12:19

xSketchy0 wrote:
Feb 17th, '19, 03:07
Pretty much a lurker here, but would like to get an invite on JPTVTS. Am a user on Avistaz, Jpopsuki, aidoru-online etc and would like to use this one for dramas! Invite would be much appreciated!
kyorozaka wrote:
Feb 17th, '19, 07:58
Hello, can i get an invite too?
Thank you
redwincrt wrote:
Feb 17th, '19, 08:14
Hello. Can I get an invitation ?
Thanks
I sent a PM to all of you. :-)

puppdawgy
Posts: 23
Joined: Nov 6th, '11, 04:19

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by puppdawgy » Feb 18th, '19, 06:02

Hi.. could I get an invite as well?
Thanks~

tekkichan
Posts: 652
Joined: May 19th, '14, 17:36

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by tekkichan » Feb 18th, '19, 06:36

Quite late to the party, but if it's possible someone please kindly send me an invitation? I'm quite active on avista with good ratio. Thank you in advice.

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 18th, '19, 15:09

puppdawgy wrote:
Feb 18th, '19, 06:02
Hi.. could I get an invite as well?
Thanks~
tekkichan wrote:
Feb 18th, '19, 06:36
Quite late to the party, but if it's possible someone please kindly send me an invitation? I'm quite active on avista with good ratio. Thank you in advice.
I sent a PM to both of you. :-)

VesperVendra
Posts: 2
Joined: Sep 16th, '18, 11:52

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by VesperVendra » Feb 18th, '19, 19:08

Very much interested in an invite as well :) Thank you!

namihodai
Posts: 421
Joined: Sep 23rd, '10, 20:00
Location: Germany

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by namihodai » Feb 18th, '19, 21:16

please invite me too!
my name should have been nomihodai, but I either learned it wrong when I was in Japan or remembered it wrong when I chose my name for d-addicts :D

mydramalist

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 18th, '19, 21:54

VesperVendra wrote:
Feb 18th, '19, 19:08
Very much interested in an invite as well :) Thank you!
namihodai wrote:
Feb 18th, '19, 21:16
please invite me too!
I sent a PM to both of you. :-)

namihodai
Posts: 421
Joined: Sep 23rd, '10, 20:00
Location: Germany

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by namihodai » Feb 18th, '19, 22:55

poesia wrote:
Feb 18th, '19, 21:54
VesperVendra wrote:
Feb 18th, '19, 19:08
Very much interested in an invite as well :) Thank you!
namihodai wrote:
Feb 18th, '19, 21:16
please invite me too!
I sent a PM to both of you. :-)
thank you sankyuuu 39 :D
my name should have been nomihodai, but I either learned it wrong when I was in Japan or remembered it wrong when I chose my name for d-addicts :D

mydramalist

shiroihana
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 10th, '08, 21:12

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by shiroihana » Feb 20th, '19, 03:02

Could I get an invite please? I haven't been on a dedicated drama tracker since this one shut down, but I've got good ratios on both Jpopsuki and Aidoru-Online.

datsuzei
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 4th, '08, 15:50

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by datsuzei » Feb 20th, '19, 05:47

Hello, I would be very grateful for an invitation if possible, please. Finding it much harder to stay in touch with Japanese TV these days.

senren
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 25th, '18, 13:26

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by senren » Feb 20th, '19, 12:19

Hello, could I get an invite? I am looking for some J-drama raws which can be hardly found. Thank you very much!

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 20th, '19, 16:29

shiroihana wrote:
Feb 20th, '19, 03:02
Could I get an invite please? I haven't been on a dedicated drama tracker since this one shut down, but I've got good ratios on both Jpopsuki and Aidoru-Online.
datsuzei wrote:
Feb 20th, '19, 05:47
Hello, I would be very grateful for an invitation if possible, please. Finding it much harder to stay in touch with Japanese TV these days.
senren wrote:
Feb 20th, '19, 12:19
Hello, could I get an invite? I am looking for some J-drama raws which can be hardly found. Thank you very much!
I sent a PM to all of you. :-)

buttzilla
Posts: 46
Joined: Sep 13th, '18, 11:29

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by buttzilla » Feb 21st, '19, 09:00

Are invites still available? I'd really like in :)

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 22nd, '19, 16:58

buttzilla wrote:
Feb 21st, '19, 09:00
Are invites still available? I'd really like in :)
I sent you a PM. :-)

eronfin
Posts: 9
Joined: Jun 30th, '15, 06:39

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by eronfin » Feb 23rd, '19, 01:28

I always keep seeding after finished download on this site, but it seems no one download my seeding torrent. So this is my status now
Uploaded: 15.58 GB
Downloaded: 14.92 GB
Ratio: 1.04

Anyone has an idea to keep ratio higher? Please share with me. Thank you!

User avatar
Iana
Posts: 207
Joined: Sep 8th, '18, 19:37

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Iana » Feb 23rd, '19, 15:03

Hi, can I please get an invite? I'd really like to join!
Aaj... aaj ek Dorama aur dekh lo,
Kya pata, Kal ho Naa ho :tv:

June_R1
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 28th, '17, 22:09

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by June_R1 » Feb 23rd, '19, 18:40

Can I please get an invite? ^^ Thank you!

uenothug
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 8th, '18, 21:26

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by uenothug » Feb 23rd, '19, 20:34

Can I get an invite, willing to trade invites

thanks

okiwife
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 24th, '19, 00:25

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by okiwife » Feb 24th, '19, 00:26

Is it still possible to get an invite to this site?

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 24th, '19, 01:03

eronfin wrote:
Feb 23rd, '19, 01:28
I always keep seeding after finished download on this site, but it seems no one download my seeding torrent. So this is my status now
Uploaded: 15.58 GB
Downloaded: 14.92 GB
Ratio: 1.04

Anyone has an idea to keep ratio higher? Please share with me. Thank you!
I recommend you to ask this question in JPTVTS (for example in Shoutbox). Someone will help you there for sure.

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 24th, '19, 01:09

Iana wrote:
Feb 23rd, '19, 15:03
Hi, can I please get an invite? I'd really like to join!
June_R1 wrote:
Feb 23rd, '19, 18:40
Can I please get an invite? ^^ Thank you!
uenothug wrote:
Feb 23rd, '19, 20:34
Can I get an invite, willing to trade invites

thanks
okiwife wrote:
Feb 24th, '19, 00:26
Is it still possible to get an invite to this site?
I sent a PM to all of you. :-)

Airirin
Posts: 25
Joined: Oct 15th, '07, 13:34

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Airirin » Feb 24th, '19, 05:40

Can I get an invitation too? I have good ratio on private tracker.

User avatar
Iana
Posts: 207
Joined: Sep 8th, '18, 19:37

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Iana » Feb 24th, '19, 09:14

poesia wrote:
Feb 24th, '19, 01:09
Iana wrote:
Feb 23rd, '19, 15:03
Hi, can I please get an invite? I'd really like to join!
June_R1 wrote:
Feb 23rd, '19, 18:40
Can I please get an invite? ^^ Thank you!
uenothug wrote:
Feb 23rd, '19, 20:34
Can I get an invite, willing to trade invites

thanks
okiwife wrote:
Feb 24th, '19, 00:26
Is it still possible to get an invite to this site?
I sent a PM to all of you. :-)
Sent you a PM :-)
Aaj... aaj ek Dorama aur dekh lo,
Kya pata, Kal ho Naa ho :tv:

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 24th, '19, 16:03

Airirin wrote:
Feb 24th, '19, 05:40
Can I get an invitation too? I have good ratio on private tracker.
I sent you a PM. :-)

y1xx
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 24th, '19, 19:20

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by y1xx » Feb 24th, '19, 19:22

Hi, Can I please have an invitation too? I can provide proof for avistaz. Thanks!

User avatar
Meelychan
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 21st, '12, 23:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Meelychan » Feb 24th, '19, 20:19

Hello there! I really would appreciate an invitation. I'm active in other private trackers too. Thanks in advance! <3

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 24th, '19, 20:43

y1xx wrote:
Feb 24th, '19, 19:22
Hi, Can I please have an invitation too? I can provide proof for avistaz. Thanks!
Meelychan wrote:
Feb 24th, '19, 20:19
Hello there! I really would appreciate an invitation. I'm active in other private trackers too. Thanks in advance! <3
I sent a PM to both of you. :-)

User avatar
cchloc
Posts: 21
Joined: May 3rd, '15, 10:43

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by cchloc » Feb 24th, '19, 22:11

Hello:

I would like an invitation please. Love japanese dramas and movies. I sometimes help with transcripcion for softsubs.

Thank you in advance.

cchloc

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 24th, '19, 22:33

cchloc wrote:
Feb 24th, '19, 22:11
Hello:

I would like an invitation please. Love japanese dramas and movies. I sometimes help with transcripcion for softsubs.

Thank you in advance.

cchloc
I sent you a PM. :-)

pumpkim
Posts: 10
Joined: Jan 12th, '10, 09:49

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by pumpkim » Feb 25th, '19, 02:10

Hi, can i get an invite too ?

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 25th, '19, 10:10

pumpkim wrote:
Feb 25th, '19, 02:10
Hi, can i get an invite too ?
I sent you a PM. :-)

Takishima
Posts: 28
Joined: Jul 6th, '12, 06:11

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Takishima » Feb 25th, '19, 15:51

Can I get an invite please? Thanks :salut:

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 25th, '19, 23:56

Takishima wrote:
Feb 25th, '19, 15:51
Can I get an invite please? Thanks :salut:
I sent you a PM. :-)

sukebebob
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 9th, '12, 19:33

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by sukebebob » Feb 27th, '19, 05:09

I would love to join JPTVTS, so if anyone is able to invite me, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.
:-)

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 27th, '19, 16:37

sukebebob wrote:
Feb 27th, '19, 05:09
I would love to join JPTVTS, so if anyone is able to invite me, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.
:-)
I sent you a PM. :-)

aniki101
Posts: 9
Joined: Sep 7th, '10, 11:01
Location: italy

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by aniki101 » Feb 27th, '19, 19:33

Hi, I also would love to receive an invitation. Thank You Very Much for the opportunity.... :-)

Fenrir13
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 28th, '19, 02:24

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Fenrir13 » Feb 28th, '19, 02:29

I would love the opportunity to join. Thank you!

ghyfkn
Posts: 1
Joined: Dec 7th, '18, 08:25

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by ghyfkn » Feb 28th, '19, 05:32

can I join too? I'd love to watch dorama as soon as they aired, even if no sub. thank you!

napsack24
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 28th, '19, 07:48

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by napsack24 » Feb 28th, '19, 07:52

Can I join too please? Now that I've left japan I miss not being able to watch all the new dorama! Thank You!

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 28th, '19, 15:28

aniki101 wrote:
Feb 27th, '19, 19:33
Hi, I also would love to receive an invitation. Thank You Very Much for the opportunity.... :-)
Fenrir13 wrote:
Feb 28th, '19, 02:29
I would love the opportunity to join. Thank you!
ghyfkn wrote:
Feb 28th, '19, 05:32
can I join too? I'd love to watch dorama as soon as they aired, even if no sub. thank you!
napsack24 wrote:
Feb 28th, '19, 07:52
Can I join too please? Now that I've left japan I miss not being able to watch all the new dorama! Thank You!
I sent a PM to all of you. :-)

Kodama
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 28th, '19, 15:35

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Kodama » Feb 28th, '19, 15:36

Hi, is this post still up to giving invitations? If so I would very much appreciate one!!

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 28th, '19, 16:22

Kodama wrote:
Feb 28th, '19, 15:36
Hi, is this post still up to giving invitations? If so I would very much appreciate one!!
I sent you a PM. :-)

Kurowan
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 28th, '19, 16:53

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by Kurowan » Feb 28th, '19, 16:54

hi i would like an invite to, thank you.

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 28th, '19, 17:06

Kurowan wrote:
Feb 28th, '19, 16:54
hi i would like an invite to, thank you.
I sent you a PM. :-)

User avatar
chiisaiotaku
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 28th, '19, 18:41
Location: the wired
Contact:

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by chiisaiotaku » Feb 28th, '19, 18:45

May I please also have an invite? (๑>◡<๑)

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Feb 28th, '19, 18:47

chiisaiotaku wrote:
Feb 28th, '19, 18:45
May I please also have an invite? (๑>◡<๑)
I sent you a PM. :-)

User avatar
blobnote
Posts: 2
Joined: Feb 28th, '19, 19:24
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by blobnote » Feb 28th, '19, 19:25

Hello! May I have an invite? Thank youuu

st__01
Posts: 3
Joined: Sep 9th, '18, 15:13

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by st__01 » Feb 28th, '19, 19:44

Just found out about this site through the raws that some subbers are using.
Is it still possible to get an invite? I've only been a member of jpopsuki for about a year.

Also, is there an option to download the 'files' as .txt files?

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Mar 1st, '19, 01:12

blobnote wrote:
Feb 28th, '19, 19:25
Hello! May I have an invite? Thank youuu
st__01 wrote:
Feb 28th, '19, 19:44
Just found out about this site through the raws that some subbers are using.
Is it still possible to get an invite? I've only been a member of jpopsuki for about a year.

Also, is there an option to download the 'files' as .txt files?
I sent a PM to both of you. :)

charmturkey
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 1st, '19, 01:06

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by charmturkey » Mar 1st, '19, 01:15

Hi, could I get an invite? Thanks!

poesia
Posts: 226
Joined: Nov 17th, '18, 13:16

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by poesia » Mar 1st, '19, 01:18

charmturkey wrote:
Mar 1st, '19, 01:15
Hi, could I get an invite? Thanks!
I sent you a PM. :-)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests