Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Help looking for Kdrama sites

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
Post Reply
RabiaZubair
Posts: 44
Joined: Feb 2nd, '18, 11:18

need help regarding korean raws and subs

Post by RabiaZubair » Sep 21st, '18, 11:48

i hope someone tells me where can i download korean movies and dramas in raw???
plus are there english subs of voice?? season 1 and 2?? on daddicts???

el_canuck
Posts: 207
Joined: Apr 30th, '08, 18:38

Help looking for Kdrama sites

Post by el_canuck » Jun 3rd, '19, 19:10

My computer crashed and I thought everything was backed up, but NOT my Korean URLS for downloading KDrama. Way back Keiko or Ethlenn posted some kdrama download sites , is there a current list floating around? Otherwise I am open to any ideas.

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 6516
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 32 times
Contact:
Sweden

Re: Help

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 3rd, '19, 19:18

el_canuck wrote:
Jun 3rd, '19, 19:10
My computer crashed and I thought everything was backed up, but NOT my Korean URLS for downloading KDrama. Way back Keiko or Ethlenn posted some kdrama download sites , is there a current list floating around? Otherwise I am open to any ideas.
I can't post any URLs openly in the forum now. New rule since September 2018. Not me who set that rule, but someone else.

Sent you a PM.

nicoleelocin
Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 18th, '18, 06:06

Re: need help regarding korean raws and subs

Post by nicoleelocin » Feb 24th, '20, 06:33

also would like to know!!

nicoleelocin
Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 18th, '18, 06:06

Re: Help

Post by nicoleelocin » Feb 24th, '20, 06:37

Can you pm where you watch them too please

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 6516
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 32 times
Contact:
Sweden

Re: Help

Post by Keiko1981 » Feb 24th, '20, 09:50

nicoleelocin wrote:
Feb 24th, '20, 06:37
Can you pm where you watch them too please
Look here and go Google
Check the 540p-ZASK Pastebin, it should fill a lot of your kdrama needs.

sirzur
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 17th, '20, 01:23

Re: Help looking for Kdrama sites

Post by sirzur » Jun 17th, '20, 05:23

How am I able to contact SinFLIX Pastebin to request a reupload when links are all down?

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 6516
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 32 times
Contact:
Sweden

Re: Help looking for Kdrama sites

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 17th, '20, 05:38

sirzur wrote:
Jun 17th, '20, 05:23
How am I able to contact SinFLIX Pastebin to request a reupload when links are all down?
I've sent you a PM

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests