JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here)

Discuss technical and geeky things here.
Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 10th, '20, 12:53

kuroyuki wrote: Aug 10th, '20, 11:29 Hello!

Any chance I could also get an invite? I have been around for a while and even had 3 fansubs in the past and lately I found myself finding it more and more difficult to get raws outside of nyaa or AvistaZ, and as a HD quality lover, JPTVTS is the tracker I am most interested in but the harder to get in.

I have a good sharing ratio for anyone that wants to check me out in AvistaZ.
I sent you a PM with my last invite right now.

soulmuja
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Post by soulmuja » Aug 11th, '20, 11:00

TiduShoko wrote: Aug 10th, '20, 12:32 Hello!
I would like to get an invitation in JPTVTS so I could get more RAWS and try to sub more dramas I like :)
and there is another tracker:

Code: Select all

https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=165336

Enigma_Hall
Brazil

Post by Enigma_Hall » Sep 2nd, '20, 23:54

Hi, i want one too. I was from a old tracker but it´s closed now.

anabela
Argentina

Post by anabela » Sep 5th, '20, 09:49

hello, could anyone send me an invitation? I'd be very thankful. I have experience with private trackers, i'm on avistaz and jpopsuki, i've been a member for years. Thank you in advance guys ♥

Oh I'm an argentinian fansuber, I really need raws so I can keep on translating :)

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Sep 5th, '20, 11:17

@anabela I sent you a PM.

anabela
Argentina

Post by anabela » Sep 5th, '20, 15:59

Keiko1981 wrote: Sep 5th, '20, 11:17 @anabela I sent you a PM.
THANK YOU!!!! ♥

yessifajardo1978

Post by yessifajardo1978 » Sep 5th, '20, 16:37

Hello dear. Thank you very much. If it's okay with you, I'd like to get an invite. I have experience in avitaz and jpopsuki bcoz I have a fansuber since 2015, and this would be very helpful. Thank you very much.
Last edited by yessifajardo1978 on Sep 6th, '20, 22:03, edited 2 times in total.

aspen_552001

Post by aspen_552001 » Sep 6th, '20, 13:52

Hello, could anyone be so kind as to send me an invite? I am Jpopsuki and aidoru-online too and have a good seed ratio. I can screenshot and show you via PM me if you need evidence. Would really appreciate it. :D

Thanks a lot. :D

jyr73
Australia

Post by jyr73 » Sep 12th, '20, 05:53

Hi, could anyone send me an invitation too?
I start to watch Japanese Variety shows since 2017 and I also recorded lots of ts version tv shows by myself, now I am interested in lots of 2010s tv shows but is too hard to find, if anyone can send me an invitation, I can upload all of my resources and also find more tv shows. I also have experience in hdatmos and 52pt since 2019.

Thank you very much!!!

dodiul
Indonesia

Post by dodiul » Sep 12th, '20, 08:32

hi, is there anyone so kind to send me an invitation as well?
usually, i checked the dorama i want in nyaa, but just realized that the dorama i watch rn is not updating anymore there :(

shadww

Post by shadww » Sep 17th, '20, 15:22

Hi,

If there is invitation available, I would love to be able to join.
I like to collect and seed jdrama, and have been on d-addict since long time.

ps: if seed proof needed, I can provide for multiple private trackers through pm.

Thanks

skylinekiller

Post by skylinekiller » Sep 18th, '20, 20:18

I would like an invitation to jptvts.us. I am currently a member of two other PT for Japanese Sites and a member of other PT such as TL, HDC, IPT, Cinemegeddon, HDP, BHD, etc. The majority of my PT sites have a buffer of over 1TB. I also provide knowledge to Japanese TV tuner capturing.

davichan
Japan

Post by davichan » Sep 19th, '20, 21:20

Hi I've been trying to find Japanese dramas everywhere and I would appreciate if I can get invitation to Jpopsuki. Thank you

atyoshis
Germany

Post by atyoshis » Sep 21st, '20, 10:25

Hello, my fellow japanese fans and こんにちは

after canceling my trip to japan for this year, i actually started studiyng the language again and want to deepen that knowledge with practical listening of current movies and shows from japenese TV. I just read about the JPTVTS tracker and would be very honored if i can get an invite. This would help so much with my studies and it would be much apreciated.

Of course i will seed the stuff i get!

Thanks in advance :)

edit: Oh, i just realized, this thread is a bit old and invitation is currently closed. I'm sorry, i will be waiting until it will be possible again

coolrain

Post by coolrain » Nov 8th, '20, 05:05

Hello,

I've been a member of Jpopsuki for several years and have been maintaining a very good seeding ratio. I can capture a screenshot of my ratio as evidence. I also love Jdramas and it's been getting harder and harder to find high quality raw files outside of Nyaa torrent. Although I don't have any Japanese knowledge to help with subbing JDrama, I would definitely help seeding the files if invited to keep it available. I would greatly appreciate it if you could offer me an invite to JPTVTS tracker!

Thank you!

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Nov 10th, '20, 06:29

Is it just me or is the site/tracker down? Getting your typical 522 over cloudflare (Hamburg, Paris), and 500 when going over Tor. Going on since 7 hours or such.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Nov 10th, '20, 06:31

tokaiz wrote: Nov 10th, '20, 06:29 Is it just me or is the site/tracker down? Getting your typical 522 over cloudflare (Hamburg, Paris), and 500 when going over Tor. Going on since 7 hours or such.
Same here. 523 error.

Gir

Post by Gir » Nov 10th, '20, 14:20

It's up now for me. (8 hours later). Which is surprising, I had an account there from when it pretty much first started, but didn't get around to using it. But later when I went to use it, it say my account was removed for inactivity. So I just didn't do anything, but then today checking to see if the the site was up, it let me log on.

Edit: When I tried to download something I got a message: "No permission. Account currently banned.", so I guess I'm still out.

plumikii

Post by plumikii » Nov 15th, '20, 22:10

Hi, I've have a very good ratio on other trackers (nyaa), please send me an invite. please

superbebi
Vietnam

Post by superbebi » Nov 18th, '20, 05:02

hello, i'm a Japanese variety show lover, i'm looking forward to an offer, i promise i will get started, i will post lots of good content, i will never delete torrent files.

plumikii

Post by plumikii » Nov 27th, '20, 13:48

Hi, I have 33 torrents uploaded on Nyaa, I like sharing Kamiki Ryunosuke Contents and I have good seeding ratios in both CGpeers and Nyaa. Please send me an invite.

ericinlondon

Post by ericinlondon » Nov 28th, '20, 20:54

I see a lot of Japanese subtitles with JPTVTS tags. Is this tracker a good source for japanese subtitles?

I am doing immersion in the language as much as possible and I've realised I am wasting too much time retiming .srt from jpsubbers.xyz (and I'm not good at it).

It feels like this one is the holy grail of trackers and even if I have very good standing with Avistaz and jpopsuki it might be a long journey in order to get an invite there so this is why I am asking if it is worth looking into for someone looking for Japanese raws with japanese subs?

Thanks

V01D_666
Philippines

Post by V01D_666 » Dec 1st, '20, 13:20

Hello, can I request an invitation as well? I'm interested in as well thanks!

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Dec 6th, '20, 22:08

ericinlondon wrote: Nov 28th, '20, 20:54 I see a lot of Japanese subtitles with JPTVTS tags. Is this tracker a good source for japanese subtitles?
For most of the uploads on JPTVTS.us their encoders/uploaders do the extra work and also provide the Japanese subtitles that are in sync with the release. If captions were part of the broadcast, that is. Obviously that's hugely useful for a million of reasons.

redleaves

Post by redleaves » Dec 7th, '20, 00:26

V01D_666 wrote: Dec 1st, '20, 13:20 Hello, can I request an invitation as well? I'm interested in as well thanks!
Can't you (and all the people before) read? The title says "NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS". If you ask for one here, you are already showing you are not following the rules now, and there's even less guarantee you will follow them later on, so that's no way you can get an invite.

Now do like the rest of us: subscribe to this thread and wait for an update that says "Invitations are open".

deeteedub69

Post by deeteedub69 » Dec 8th, '20, 04:58

I've been checking all month hoping that JPTVTS would have an open invite Christmas special but no luck so far. If anyone has an invite to spare, I would be grateful.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Dec 8th, '20, 06:06

You can also subscribe to JPTV Club's topic to be notified if / when registration is open.

cm22
Algeria

Post by cm22 » Dec 30th, '20, 22:39

I'm also interested, would appreciate if someone can give me an invite

onepunchgintoki
Japan

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by onepunchgintoki » Jan 4th, '21, 11:52

poesia wrote: Feb 2nd, '19, 15:42
severine wrote: Feb 2nd, '19, 15:37 Hi, could you please send me an invitation ?
I sent you a PM. :-)
Hi. Can I receive a invite too?? Please. :cry:

onepunchgintoki
Japan

Post by onepunchgintoki » Jan 4th, '21, 11:53

kuronekochan wrote: Nov 18th, '18, 05:22 I wish I have an account I have been in avistaz for years so I wouldn't cause any problems
Hey I want to join avistaz, can you invite me please?

Ellian55
United States of America

Post by Ellian55 » Jan 7th, '21, 17:58

i just found this site after discovering wakako zake. i learned 1 year of Japanese in high school and have loved it ever since! i would appreciate an invite if possible. thanks!!

prestbor
Russia

Post by prestbor » Jan 17th, '21, 12:23

Hello, could I be invited? Thank you.

pakbak
Hungary

Post by pakbak » Jan 21st, '21, 20:21

Hey, I really crave Taiga Dorama and JPTV club is my only hope. Can I get an invite? thanks!

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jan 21st, '21, 20:29

pakbak wrote: Jan 21st, '21, 20:21 Hey, I really crave Taiga Dorama and JPTV club is my only hope. Can I get an invite? thanks!
JPTVTS and JPTV Club are not the same website.
Please see this topic for all things related to JPTV Club.

mjparker

Post by mjparker » Jan 22nd, '21, 02:57

Hello, may I receive an invitation please? Thank you

pakbak
Hungary

Post by pakbak » Jan 27th, '21, 09:01

Keiko1981 wrote: Jan 21st, '21, 20:29
pakbak wrote: Jan 21st, '21, 20:21 Hey, I really crave Taiga Dorama and JPTV club is my only hope. Can I get an invite? thanks!
JPTVTS and JPTV Club are not the same website.
Please see this topic for all things related to JPTV Club.
God, I always mix the two up, sorry. But I was thinking of JPTVTS of course. I heard that the newer episodes of Kirin ga Kuru are already available there, that's why I'm desperate:D

DAlen100
Greece

Post by DAlen100 » Jan 27th, '21, 15:58

Hello,
Could I get an invitation to JPTVTS too?
I am in AVISTAZ too and I have a good ratio.
Thank you very much!

AlriyG600

Post by AlriyG600 » Jan 29th, '21, 22:16

Hello there
May I ask for an invite I'm a member of both AZ and jpopsuki 2.0
I've been watching jdrama since ( Kimi wa petto) if anyone can remember it.

I'm into both jdrama and K-Drama
But K-drama there're lot of sites paid and free to get content not like J-Drama i used to keep an eye on a blog at naver but they shut down due to complaints

Hope I can get in and have great time in there I'm also a long time seeder and you can count on me regarding this.

hakobiyat1
Japan

Post by hakobiyat1 » Jan 30th, '21, 13:56

Hi guys. please invite me :P :P

Yzuriha

Post by Yzuriha » Feb 1st, '21, 17:00

Hi everyone,
I am also looking for an invite. I have very good ratio on both Aidoru!Online and JpopSuki I can send proof of. I am also on Animebytes, but don't use it as often.
Reason why I want to join this tracker is that from what I heard offers a much higher variety of resources which means it has dramas that I wouldn't be able to watch otherwise.
Thank you very much :)

huailun

Post by huailun » Feb 3rd, '21, 03:54

May I still have an invite to JPTVTS? Very much appreciate!

SusieQ

Post by SusieQ » Feb 6th, '21, 10:23

So people know, the drama uploaders seem to have mostly abandoned this site. New shows are being uploaded to JPTV Club and sometimes Nyaa, but I don't know if it's the same uploaders. If you like variety, you can still find new episodes of some of those shows.

No, I don't know why the drama uploaders on JPTVTS disappeared.

makoto278

Post by makoto278 » Feb 8th, '21, 04:52

hello I would like an invite to JPTVTS please thanks

ArisuBusan

Post by ArisuBusan » Feb 9th, '21, 13:57

Hi! please may I have an invite? I can provide a torrentleech invite to anyone that can help me too. Thanks ;)

rokuplus
United States of America

Post by rokuplus » Feb 18th, '21, 01:37

Hihi, I would appreciate if an invitation for JPTVTS. Using private trackers for a while, good ration on jpopsuki. Please if possible.
Thank.

__lostgaijin__
Japan

Post by __lostgaijin__ » Feb 22nd, '21, 11:15

Hi, clearly I am a bit late to the party here, but I would love an invitation to the Japan Drama tracker. Torrentday doesn't have squat for Japanese Dramas :/

Thank you!

Sammy1

Post by Sammy1 » Mar 5th, '21, 12:11

Hi, I am also very late, with the increasingly limited torrent these days, would very much appreciate an invitation..

Thank you so much

Sam

Deleted User 469737

Post by Deleted User 469737 » Mar 16th, '21, 03:29

Thank you

miggygotmoxie
United States of America

Post by miggygotmoxie » Mar 16th, '21, 04:21

Hi been a drama fan since the early 2000s ... used to torrent and seed regularly on daddicts back in the day.
would appreciate an invite if you still got em and ill be sure to contribute to the community via seed ratios and
the like

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 16th, '21, 05:13

miggygotmoxie wrote: Mar 16th, '21, 04:21 Hi been a drama fan since the early 2000s ... used to torrent and seed regularly on daddicts back in the day.
would appreciate an invite if you still got em and ill be sure to contribute to the community via seed ratios and
the like
It will most likely be easier for you, and everyone else to join JPTV Club Pretty much the same content, if not more.

airenblanc

Post by airenblanc » Mar 19th, '21, 12:50

Hi may I get an invitation as well? Thank you so much

ljslss1793

Post by ljslss1793 » Mar 25th, '21, 14:55

Hi, I wanna register in Jptvts, but I can’t.. Can you send my the invite? (I am a Jpopsuki Member)

cat0l0n

Post by cat0l0n » Mar 26th, '21, 23:36

Hello!
I would like to get an invitation!
My wife and my kids love PythagoraSwitch, and we would like to watch more.
I have been member of Avistaz with goog ratio.
Thanks!

StormGenesis
Philippines

Post by StormGenesis » Mar 27th, '21, 04:05

Hello can you send me to an invitation pls.

guemruek

Post by guemruek » May 9th, '21, 18:29

Hello, I happened to see a review of 'Tokyo Love Story'. After that, I became interested in Japanese dramas & Japanese Variety show.
Could you invite me to JPTVTS?
P.S. I currently have a good ratio on jpopsuki and aidoru online

dangtao
Vietnam

Post by dangtao » May 19th, '21, 12:24

Hello Keiko1981
I love Japanese variety shows and am in the process of learning the language.
Can you send me an invite?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 19th, '21, 21:19

Ask someone else.

rainbow_green77

Post by rainbow_green77 » Aug 8th, '21, 14:04

Hi! Thank you so much for the information! :D

I love japanese idols and have been looking for sites that provides japanese variety shows, so I filled the application form and would be very happy if I can be accepted. I started as tracker in jpopsuki just a few months ago but I will give my best to maintain the ratio. I would be happy if you can consider it.

Thank you in advance. Have a nice day!

meekRoofy
Nigeria

Post by meekRoofy » Aug 8th, '21, 21:15

Hi, I would love to get an invite, currently a member of cinemaz and know how to follow the rules

n.kurumi

Post by n.kurumi » Aug 14th, '21, 19:31

HI! Can you please send me the invite if possible?

faarian

Post by faarian » Sep 5th, '21, 19:51

Keiko1981 wrote: Nov 17th, '18, 15:04 Update 2020-Jan-10

To anyone who wants to be invited, give a good reason why you should be invited, and maybe I'll give you one. Not just "I want an invite."
Please don't PM me about getting invited.
I have a limited number of invitations.

It will most likely be easier to join JPTV Club with pretty much the same content, if not more.

I'm not part of the staff at JPTVTS.
For account related questions (unable to login etc...) send a PM to poesia

Hi,

I'm faarian, an avid J-dorama lover. I'm active on AvistaZ, Nyaa, and also on Mydramalist and its feed. In case you need, I can provide you with proof.
I'll be really appreciated if you could invite me to JPTVTS.
Can I message you my email address?

Thanks

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Sep 5th, '21, 22:45

faarian wrote: Sep 5th, '21, 19:51
Keiko1981 wrote: Nov 17th, '18, 15:04 Update 2020-Jan-10

To anyone who wants to be invited, give a good reason why you should be invited, and maybe I'll give you one. Not just "I want an invite."
Please don't PM me about getting invited.
I have a limited number of invitations.

It will most likely be easier to join JPTV Club with pretty much the same content, if not more.

I'm not part of the staff at JPTVTS.
For account related questions (unable to login etc...) send a PM to poesia

Hi,

I'm faarian, an avid J-dorama lover. I'm active on AvistaZ, Nyaa, and also on Mydramalist and its feed. In case you need, I can provide you with proof.
I'll be really appreciated if you could invite me to JPTVTS.
Can I message you my email address?

Thanks
No, don't give out your e-mail. I'm not very active there nowadays. Try to apply for JPTV Club

2009yay

Post by 2009yay » Oct 3rd, '21, 01:57

poesia wrote: Jan 27th, '19, 12:49
eggs187 wrote: Jan 27th, '19, 06:05 I would love an invitation. Thanks so much.
I sent you a PM. :-)
Hi, can you still invite me now? Could you please invite me? Thank you very much! I am a JP Drama lover for over 7 years.

gnohz

Post by gnohz » Oct 12th, '21, 15:01

Just trying my luck in getting an invitation.
Have been loving JP dramas for 27 years since 12 years old 😅
🙏🏼🙏🏼

allan5slip
Brazil

Re: JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here)

Post by allan5slip » Nov 12th, '21, 20:28

Helloooo, Sorry being very late to ask for an invite, but can you send me an invite, please??? I love everything based on Japan (medias, shows, mangas, etc) <3 <3 <3

lanj
Palestine

Post by lanj » Nov 18th, '21, 03:57

Hey all, I was wondering if this tracker is good for finding tokusatsu. I'd like to request an invite. I'm active on multiple private trackers, so I can share my ratios if needed. :cheers:

ZeroFire229
Japan

Post by ZeroFire229 » Jan 27th, '22, 06:18

Hello, I was wondering if I could get an invite.

Thanks.

salma_7_

Post by salma_7_ » Mar 21st, '22, 01:09

hi can anyone help me plz
Im looking for( nibun no ichi fuufu 2021 ) i don,t want in nyaa if that okay with you
thank you and sorry for bothering you

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 21st, '22, 09:28

salma_7_ wrote: Mar 21st, '22, 01:09 hi can anyone help me plz
Im looking for( nibun no ichi fuufu 2021 ) i don,t want in nyaa if that okay with you
thank you and sorry for bothering you
Welcome!

Where to Find Dramas & Subtitles

meanxbeam
United States of America

Post by meanxbeam » May 15th, '22, 00:20

Hello i was wondering if i could get a invite i would like to watch Uchimura Summers and itteq and other variety shows i will seed often as i can.

nmjiang

Post by nmjiang » May 21st, '22, 03:25

Hi, I would like an invitation to join, thank you.

stud1al
Australia

Post by stud1al » Jun 9th, '22, 12:11

I would like an invitation to join , please.If i could.

teech
Japan

Post by teech » Jun 14th, '22, 01:35

Hi, Is it possible for me to get an invitation? Appreciate it

momo_momo

Post by momo_momo » Jun 22nd, '22, 05:23

I would like an invitation please
Thank you.

Matamuhuri

Post by Matamuhuri » Jul 19th, '22, 04:01

My fascination for Japanese visuals started with NHK-World. So many quality programmes! I particularly loved Chiaki Horan's Doki Doki World, Kabuki Kool, J-Melo, J-Flicks, Home Sweet Tokyo, Cool Japan, Anime Supernova & so so more. I really feel nostalgic for older episodes. Always wanted to join JPTVTS, but never got a chance.