[Discussion] Neverland

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

[Discussion] Neverland

Post by nadesico » Aug 31st, '06, 08:00

I' m opening this thread because I discovered this promising series and it seems there is no thread for it.
I found it on this Clubbox

(link removed, Clubbox is no more)

and you can find info on dramawiki.
this story focuses on 5 boys who have chosen to spend their summer holidays at their boarding school instead of coming back home. It appears they all have good reasons to do so, as they have particular issues with their familly. What will happen to all of us that summer and is there a way for them to escape from their inner demons?
The cast is really nice:
Ikuta Toma
Miyake Ken(V6)
Imai Tsubasa
Tanaka Koki(from KAT-TUN)
This is also a call to all people who has actually seen the entire series, you can come here to discuss it and share your point of view. As there are no torrents for it in D-addict, I intend to create them later and hope a team will be willing to sub it if possible!that would be nice :wub:
Last edited by nadesico on Aug 31st, '06, 12:03, edited 1 time in total.

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Aug 31st, '06, 11:49

really interesting
I hope someone will sub it

toyotaku

Re: [discussion]Neverland (2001 starring V6)

Post by toyotaku » Aug 31st, '06, 22:26

nadesico wrote:As there are no torrents for it in D-addict, I intend to create them later and hope a team will be willing to sub it if possible!that would be nice :wub:
While I'd love to see a subbed version, right now I'd be ecstatic just to be able to see it raw. I hope you will upload it here in the very near future. (For whatever reason, CBs and me can't seem to get along.)

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Sep 1st, '06, 21:49

toyotaku wrote:
nadesico wrote:As there are no torrents for it in D-addict, I intend to create them later and hope a team will be willing to sub it if possible!that would be nice :wub:
While I'd love to see a subbed version, right now I'd be ecstatic just to be able to see it raw. I hope you will upload it here in the very near future. (For whatever reason, CBs and me can't seem to get along.)
the best way to see it subbed someday is to upload them here in d-addict to mke this series more visible, so far I managed to DL until ep 6. As soon as completed, i'll put them here, probably in a month or so(it's quite slow from clubbox for these files)

SmiLeeGirl

Post by SmiLeeGirl » Sep 5th, '06, 11:27

I read about this on Drama Wiki too - I hope that someone will work on this. Gosh don't you love subbers!!!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Sep 11th, '06, 01:35

i just saw the thing on dramawiki for this drama and i REALLY want to watch it, the cast is awsome and so are the story lines:

http://www.senshigakuen.com/degrees/tv/neverland/index.html

there are sum spoilers when you click on the charcters on the bottom ;D

ScarletxSakura

Post by ScarletxSakura » Oct 20th, '06, 05:52

I'm up to episode 7 of this series and it had me hooked from pretty much the beginning. Seems episode 6 was the turning point (or maybe just one turning point) and I'm really interested to see what happens next.

I'm still hoping there'll eventually be subs for this! It's easier to udnerstand than some other dramas I've watched raw but subs would still be good. Thanks to FuitChaat for the link, it answered some of the questions I had. :-)

Shizuru

Post by Shizuru » Oct 20th, '06, 13:11

I've watched this dorama a couple years back.
Its not great but quite an interesting dorama.
Worth watching for all those JE fans :thumright:

If anyone is interested in subbing this dorama I can hooked you up with the Korean subtitles and yeah, the subtitles works with the file from jbackhouse clubbox

:wub:

chamcham

Post by chamcham » Mar 17th, '24, 01:09

Were Japanese or English subtitles ever made for this drama?
I only saw a few minutes and it seems very interesting.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: [Discussion] Neverland

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 17th, '24, 04:54

@chamcham No, none to my knowledge.

https://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fansub_Map