Korean dramas from the 90s

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Ton
Poland

Korean dramas from the 90s

Post by Ton » Mar 18th, '24, 20:34

This is my debut on AsianDramaWiki Forum. I am a collector of South Korean action dramas of the 90s. I'm still searching for three Korean movies from that period of time ; 1.TERRORIST 2 ( 테러리스트 2 ) 1997, 2. PROSTITUTION 7 ( 매춘 7 ) 1995, 3. IN YOUR NAME WHEN THE MORNING COMES ( 아침이 오면 너의[/b] 이름으로 ) 1993. Maybe there is someone who could help to get these movies, to buy them etc.
내 컬렉션으로 세 편의 영화를 찾고 있습니다. 1.테러리스트 2 (1997), 2.매춘 7 (1995), 3.아침이 오면 너의 이름으로 (1993)
누군가가 이 문제에 대해 나를 도와줄 수 있을까요 ? :-)

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: Korean dramas from the 90s

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 18th, '24, 21:58

Many k-dramas can be found at AvistaZ. Judging by the titles, it looks to be more adult oriented, so maybe you're better off checking out ExoticaZ, which is another site in the AvistaZ network. Dramas can be requested at AvistaZ.
Search Amazon, or YesAsia.

Ton
Poland

Post by Ton » Mar 19th, '24, 20:31

Thank You very much for the clue. I will try it. Regards.

Ton
Poland

Post by Ton » Apr 17th, '24, 11:51

Hello again. I've checked out all the sites that You mentioned. And as it usually happens, most websites with Korean movies have the same titles. As a collector, I always have the same difficulty, because I search for the movies which are hard to find. Both titles Terrorist 2 & Prostitution 7 ( the title of the second one can be totally misleading ) are available at some Korean websites ( like Bflix Korea, sometimes on 123movies ), but the point is that somehow The South Korea doesn't seem to let foreigners watch the movies or even buy them. That's something unusual for the Western people, cos they don't want to earn some money, they don't want foreigners to get the movies which aren't new, and aren't a masterpiece as well. Avista Z is not for everyone, I guess. They probably have to invite a newcomer to join them, so I'll have to wait for an invitation. I think I should look for some Korean stores or collectors who own these titles on VHS cassettes. I would buy a VHS copy, mp4 file or whatsoever, but it's not so easy. Well, You seem to be very active here, so if You happen to hear anything about my issue, let me know please. I'd be very grateful. Regards.