[Discussion] Ganbatte Ikimasshoi

Discuss Japanese drama series here.

How would you rate Ganbatte Ikkimasshoi?

Life-Altering (5)
30%
See it (4)
39%
Probably shouldn't miss it (3)
20%
Only if you have time (2)
9%
STAY AWAY (1)
2%

Total votes: 56

donna8157

[Discussion] Ganbatte Ikimasshoi

Post by donna8157 » Jul 8th, '05, 13:01

Thanks to junkboy for uploading the raws. :D

I watched the first episode and it reminds me a lot of "Waterboys". What did you think of it? Anyway, I was wondering:

1.) Are Suzuki Anne's character and Nishikido Ryou's character brother and sister? If they are, why aren't they living together in the same house? How are they in the same year together at school?
2.) In the bathroom scene, what did the girl who dumped the water on the other girl say to Suzuki Anne's character that made her not stop them?

Thanks.

*poll added by xiaryx.

wachi

Post by wachi » Jul 8th, '05, 14:21

I know that Ryo and Anne are friends, not siblings.

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 8th, '05, 14:49

wachi wrote:I know that Ryo and Anne are friends, not siblings.
Oh okay. So why does he call her nee-san? (Maybe i'm just hearing things. Lol. It makes more sense that they'd be friends.)

wachi

Post by wachi » Jul 8th, '05, 15:18

Ah, I didn't hear him say that.. maybe I wasn't paying attention. My mind went blank after the boxer incident. :D
I know he calls her yabene or something? I think it's a nickname.. Ryo's nickname is Boo.. how cute. :roll
I'll ask my friend for more translation if no one answers ur question yet.. she relies on chinese subs.

greyhorse
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by greyhorse » Jul 8th, '05, 18:00

Anne Suzuki - 篠村悦子 (Shinomura Etsuko)
Nishikido Ryou - 関野浩之 (Sekino Hiroyuki)
Iwasa Mayuko - 菊池多恵子 (Kikuchi Taeko)
It says on the official website that Etsuko and Hiroyuki were friends from when they were small.

Anne Suzuki's character's nickname is Etsu-nee. Which probably means that either Etsuko is slightly older than Hiroyuki, or more likely she acted older than him and looked out for those around her, which lead to the nick. Calling her Nee-san was therefore fairly natural, and under the circumstances was meant to be more respectful.

The Translation:
Etsuko: "What are you doing? There's things that shouldn't be done-"
Taeko: "Then what, are you going to take her place? If you cause an incident with us, you're going to be kicked off of any after school activities. Now do you really want to stop us?"

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 8th, '05, 18:38

Thank you, greyhorse! That was really helpful. ^_^

wachi

Post by wachi » Jul 8th, '05, 20:15

Thanks for the trans.

The kind people from http://s10.invisionfree.com/prettyboys/index.php forum are planning on subbing it.

:w00t:

rebeca_ogawa

Post by rebeca_ogawa » Jul 8th, '05, 23:32

hi

i read something about this drama. the thing is Nishikiido Ryo loves Susuki Ann and she loves Uchi Hiroki

Nerina

Post by Nerina » Jul 17th, '05, 11:26

OH OH...BAD NEWS...VERY BAD NEWS... :pale:

Uchi got caught by the police for drinking and making ruckus in Sendai (he's underage!!) and now they suspended him from this dorama or at least, cutting out most of his scenes!!!! :cry:

I can't believe it...only because he's part of the Johnny's entertainment it doesn't mean they have to be that harsh...damn it, he's only a normal teenager, what's all this fuss about?? Of course he should be a role model and all, but he has a private life as well!!!

I hope it won't have too much affect on the developement of the dorama or even make them cut the whole series totally...only because of something stupid like this... :cry: :cry:

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 17th, '05, 12:53

Oh wow, that's terrible news for the drama. I wonder how far along they had gotten in filming this series and I wonder if it's going to have any effect on the plot. (sigh. I wanted to see a love triangle -- or something like that :D )

I doubt they will cut the entire series because Uchi Hiroki's part doesn't seem to be that big. (At least, not yet) When reading the synopsis of the series online on the FUjiTV site, it just says that he gives the girls suppoort as they go through their rowing competitions versus Nishikido Ryo's part as Suzuki Anne's long-time friend/neighbor. I guess the brighter side of this would be that Uchi will still be in this drama. At least it won't be like "Itsumo Futari De" where Kashiwabara Takashi was replaced entirely. It confused me at first and was upsetting. The replacement just didn't have the same charisma as Kashiwabara Takashi. :pale:

LisZy

Post by LisZy » Jul 17th, '05, 13:43

Yeah.. i hope that uchi's part wont replace by anyone...it would be annoyed..
Well, at least he wont get kick out from JE...
But Gambatte Ikkimashoi without uchi is different... :-(
I hope it won't have too much affect on the developement of the dorama or even make them cut the whole series totally...only because of something stupid like this..
yeah, i wish the same way...,it would be bad if they(fujitv) do that!!

Nerina

Post by Nerina » Jul 17th, '05, 15:41

They deleted his name in the cast list on the official homepage...seems like they're really going to replace him!!! :cry: :cry:

pff...part of the responsibility goes to FujiTV as well...they should take their own steps as well, and that doesn't mean to cut his appearance!!! What about the woman he drank with?? :glare: grrrr...only poor Uchi has to take responsibility...and people having nothing to do with it...NEWS and K8...argh...buhuuuuuu

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Jul 17th, '05, 15:51

Wow, that news is pretty shocking. I don't like the idea of replacing any characters in the middle of the drama, it just feels totally off. You know, it takes you awhile to grow fond of a certain character, and suddenly they replace him/her, you'll feel weird right away. Even though the new actor is playing the same character, but the feeling won't be there anymore.

I just wonder, are they still filming Ganbatte Ikimasshoi right now? Or have they already finished it?
Anyway, it's also part of Uchi's fault for drinking when he's underage. Since he's an idol, people take it harsh on him, that's to be expected. He's still a young boy, but he must learn to take responsibility for his behavior too. However, I also think that FujiTV is taking this incident a little to harsh.

So is it official now that he will be replaced?? I hope not T__T; I like Uchi's character in this show.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jul 17th, '05, 15:56

how can they cut him out :/ what do they do when hes with other actors in scenes ? Replace him with some bad paint- animationtechnique? :(

watari

Post by watari » Jul 17th, '05, 16:29

uchi's scenes have been shot till episode 7...
isnt that troublesome editing his scenes, reshooting and all that... :glare: what can i say, the company is real strict...*sigh*..........

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 17th, '05, 22:45

That's really sad that they're going to reshoot and cut some scenes from what they've filmed already. I really hope they don't pull a stunt where they replace the actor. That would be awful. :-( Is it possible for them to forgive him? :O

Nerina

Post by Nerina » Jul 18th, '05, 07:36

well...I honestly think they don't forgive him... :cry: The Japanese law is a little bit strange...he was with a 33 year old woman, but - so far - he's the only one who has to take responsibility (in public)...although she invited and convinced him to drink and she's the adult! But well, maybe it's only because he's an idol...

I hope that when they cut him out, they "only" cut him out and don't replace him...it's so hard to get used to another character and you always compare him with the old one, his acting skills, his looks and all...and that's unfair to the new actor...and Uchi fitted into the role so wel, although he only appeared for about 3 minutes so far :glare: ...

vickywt

Post by vickywt » Jul 18th, '05, 12:37

^actually that isn't true

the female reporter is being removed from her position even before Uchi was.

but anyway, it is a sad news

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Jul 18th, '05, 15:18

I think cutting him out is going to mess up the story line since he was one of the main actors and it'll could also affect viewing ratings. I think they should just leave his part alone but If they since they aren't going to I think the best Idea would actually be to recast his character though if they want to sell the dvds they'd have to re-shoot episodes 1&2 (and obviously the <7 that have already been done) but I don't think that's likely since like I said he's a main character and they've shot 7 episodes already with him in.
I doubt the company would want to spend that much money and plus it would extend the filming time and these other actors/idols probably have other commitments after September (when filming is supposed to end).

Also what I'm wondering is how much of the episodes are going to be left after they've cut out his parts.. I hope we don't end up with a 30 minute episode because then they they'll rush the writers to add some sort of filler which would (as I have said) bring down the series.

I only think bad can come out of this by cutting parts and messing around with the script the story is going to be changed and It'll probably be for the worse.

wachi

Post by wachi » Jul 18th, '05, 21:22

I don't think Uchi's part is that important in the drama... cutting him out isn't going to majorly affect the story. But I still want to see him, even if he just appears for 5 minutes.. it's cool.

watari

Post by watari » Jul 20th, '05, 05:34

Anyone knows whether episode 3 is shown in Japan on Tuesday’ night? Any uchi part…?

ina

Post by ina » Jul 20th, '05, 06:16

Apparently he wasn't in episode 3 at all, they cut his part.

And he will be replaced with Taguchi Junnosuke from KAT-TUN for the rest of the dorama, they will be refilming his scenes in episodes 4-7, which were already filmed.

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 20th, '05, 13:10

Wow, that's really harsh. I guess Saburo does become much more important later on in the series.

Nerina

Post by Nerina » Jul 20th, '05, 14:10

There aren't any Uchi scenes left...they even changed the last sequence, you know, the part when the names are shown and the title melody comes...

I think until now his part wasn't that big, but it was supposed to get bigger, because as far as I read in a Japanese mag, they said something about a complicated relationship...you know, Bu being in love with Etsuko and Etsuko being in love with "Uchi" or something like that...well, I'm not sure though...

and: as far as I heard, the announcer was only suspended for a week which in my eyes seems kinda ridiculous compared to Uchi's punishment...

Hope Taguchi will play the part well, too!!

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 20th, '05, 14:24

Yeah, I was reading the FujjiTV site on Ganbatte and it gave a little character synopsis of each one. Apparently, once Etsuko finds out that all these other girls like Bu, she'll feel uncomfortable about it.

As for Saburo, it was obvious that Etsuko found him attractive. But this series kind of reminds me of "Waterboys". So do you think it'll be the same situation? Where all the girls including Etsuko like Saburo, but as the series progresses - Saburo will later like Etsuko, but then Etsuko starts to develop feelings for her long-time friend, Bu. (ie. how Yamada who in the beginning had a crush on the girl every guy had a crush on, then began to start to notice his old friend)

Nerina

Post by Nerina » Jul 21st, '05, 05:02

first...I have to take back my last post about the announcer...se seems to be fired or they are going to be fired...now I think that's too harsh as well...oh dear, that has gotten far too complicated...:crazy:

as for the development of the story...I think that Etsuko will realize really soon that Bu likes her a lot and she'll realize her feelings as well soon...might be Saburo will try to get her, but I think in the end he will get together with Dakko (or is it Takko, I just can't remember...) anyway...I've gotten really happy now that they replace him, because the storyline would have suffered a lot, if they hadn't...

anyway...those who already saw episode3...anybody here who agrees that Bu is sooooo cute when he talks to Etsuko and that he's so great when he shouts at them that they should fight when they start rowing again after the seat broke and the paddle gets lost?? :wub:

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 22nd, '05, 01:16

Yeah, it was good to see that he was giving her support throughout the competition. =) Very sweet.

I watched the ending clips and wow, they work fast .. they edited out all the parts with Uchi Hiroki in it. I wonder if they'll do another one when Taguchi starts his appearance on the show. And since Uchi Hiroki is cut out from this drama entirely, what about his position in News? Will he still be able to stay in the group?

apples

Post by apples » Jul 22nd, '05, 02:51

i hope it will get better even without Uchi in it. Seeing the clips for episode 3, I'm sure I'd be wondering what would have been with him. Thinking about his character being played by a different person seems too weird to me.

Nerina

Post by Nerina » Jul 22nd, '05, 04:54

donna8157 wrote: I watched the ending clips and wow, they work fast .. they edited out all the parts with Uchi Hiroki in it. I wonder if they'll do another one when Taguchi starts his appearance on the show. And since Uchi Hiroki is cut out from this drama entirely, what about his position in News? Will he still be able to stay in the group?
yeah...the ending...that hurt much... :cry:
About his position in NEWS and Kanjani8...wel, he won't appear withe them for some time...rumours go around that he will be suspended for 6 month, but JE so far only said that he will be/is suspended, but they didn't mentin any time span...
I went to the JE shop in Tokyo some days ago and they put down all photos of him, the only thing you can get are still some tiny tiny group photos...they even cut his name out of the list next to the pictures...on one list, they couldn't cut him, so they simply glued a white paper strap over it!!!! :x that's really mean...I hope he'll come back soon...

I think Ryo is really cute here, but somehow I think he doesn't fit to Etsuko...dunno why, maybe because he's not much taller than her and this somehow confuses me or what...but on the other hand I want them to be together...

muahaha, I just remember the second episode, the captain of the boys rowing team is so hilarious, I love him...when he sees Hime and the only thing he can do is stare and she looks at him so innocently... :lol and then, all the other boys at the balcony go like "wow, he's soooo plain"... :mrgreen:

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 23rd, '05, 04:01

i heard the news about uchi just recently and i'm seriously so depressed now... uchi was my fav news boy and the ONLY reason i was downloading gambatte ikimasshoi is cuz of uchi... maybe slightly cuz of ryo and anne-chan too but MOSTLY uchi!! dont know if i wanna continue watching it now cuz it'll bring back painful memories of uchi!! i'll always love him!! i really hope he comes back to news and kj8 soon!! i wonder if he's gonna continue to be in urajani every week... my guess is no... plus his weekly radio show with ryo... is ryo gonna have to do it all alone :cry: this is the worst news ever!!! UCHI COME BACK SOON!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: damn that fuji tv lady!! i wanna send hate mail to her also!! but lucky for her i dont know her mailing address or fuji tvs and they've already got close to 16 000 hate mail letters... so they can deal with those for now :glare: :x :pale: :cry:

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Jul 23rd, '05, 04:21

I just realised that uchi and ryo belong to NEWS after reading this discussion forum, never really noticed who the members are except yama p... then will PB still continue subbing this series? it suddenly hit me(im slow) that they subbed dragonzakura and gambatte because of the pretty boys...
Last edited by Hayashi_kun on Jul 23rd, '05, 04:25, edited 1 time in total.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 23rd, '05, 04:25

Hayashi_kun wrote:I just realised that uchi and ryo belong to NEWS after reading this discussion forum, never really noticed who the members are except yama p... then will PB still continue subbing this series? it suddenly hit me(im slow) that they subbed dragonzakura and gambatte because of the pretty boys...
i think they'll still keep subbing it for a few different reasons... 1) ryo will still be in it and he's pretty :D 2) although they are called PB (prettyboy) fansubs it doesnt mean they wont sub shows that dont have pretty boys in them...lol... or at least i dont think it does.... but they'll probably keep subbing it anyways

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Jul 23rd, '05, 04:34

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:
Hayashi_kun wrote:I just realised that uchi and ryo belong to NEWS after reading this discussion forum, never really noticed who the members are except yama p... then will PB still continue subbing this series? it suddenly hit me(im slow) that they subbed dragonzakura and gambatte because of the pretty boys...
i think they'll still keep subbing it for a few different reasons... 1) ryo will still be in it and he's pretty :D 2) although they are called PB (prettyboy) fansubs it doesnt mean they wont sub shows that dont have pretty boys in them...lol... or at least i dont think it does.... but they'll probably keep subbing it anyways
plus Taguchi Junnosuke, KATTUN member, will be replacing Uchi and that's another pretty boy haha

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Jul 23rd, '05, 04:45

shirahime wrote: plus Taguchi Junnosuke, KATTUN member, will be replacing Uchi and that's another pretty boy haha
there's even KATTUN... gosh the last JE group i know is arashi haha... ok just hope that the series doesnt get affected by the change in cast and looking forward to the subs

love_chance87

THE TRUTH ABOUT UCHI HIROKI!!!!

Post by love_chance87 » Jul 23rd, '05, 05:49

ok so heres the truth for those who dunno yet....yes it is partly uchi's fault for drinking underage but most blame goes towards Kikuno-ana ( kikuno anouncer). First she got a hold of Uchi to go drinking with her. He said no but then she got pissed off and kinda threatened so since she is like older and has to repect her, he went. well she made him drink and got him drunk so she can find out his email address and stuff....but he wouldnt tell her after she bugged him like forever, so she got mad and sent him home. so of course by this time hes like super drunk so hes being noisy and ppl call the police so he gets caught....so yah kikuno sux!! I REALLY HATE HER >< how horrible she is to use such technique...ack makes me sick >< now becuz of her stupid self-centered selfish act, uchi is cut from the drama, cant attend Summary, concerts, volleyball stuff, and soo many stuff that was planned >< SHE RUINED HIS CAREER!!! hes not coming bak til next yr....how stupid AHHHH omg im sorry im just really pissed... yes it mite be a harsh punishment but Johnny's jimusho is very strict and being a celebrity, you get diff punishments...so yah there you.. :-(

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jul 23rd, '05, 21:20

merged with the ganbatte thread...........

Kawaii Kinomoto

Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT UCHI HIROKI!!!!

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 23rd, '05, 21:31

love_chance87 wrote:ok so heres the truth for those who dunno yet....yes it is partly uchi's fault for drinking underage but most blame goes towards Kikuno-ana ( kikuno anouncer). First she got a hold of Uchi to go drinking with her. He said no but then she got pissed off and kinda threatened so since she is like older and has to repect her, he went. well she made him drink and got him drunk so she can find out his email address and stuff....but he wouldnt tell her after she bugged him like forever, so she got mad and sent him home. so of course by this time hes like super drunk so hes being noisy and ppl call the police so he gets caught....so yah kikuno sux!! I REALLY HATE HER >< how horrible she is to use such technique...ack makes me sick >< now becuz of her stupid self-centered selfish act, uchi is cut from the drama, cant attend Summary, concerts, volleyball stuff, and soo many stuff that was planned >< SHE RUINED HIS CAREER!!! hes not coming bak til next yr....how stupid AHHHH omg im sorry im just really pissed... yes it mite be a harsh punishment but Johnny's jimusho is very strict and being a celebrity, you get diff punishments...so yah there you.. :-(
yay i hate that lady too!! :x poor uchi!! :cry: i'll still always love him... but he wont be back till NEXT YEAR?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i'll die from uchi withdrawl!!! :cry: :crazy: :pale: news and kj8 will never be the same without uchi!!

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Jul 24th, '05, 04:17

So they are going to replace Uchi for real then?? Man, it sucks. Well, let's just hope that this drama's ratings won't be affected by this unfortunate news. And best of luck to Uchi, I know it must be very hard for him being cut off from all activities until next year.

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Jul 24th, '05, 04:18

Sorry, double post >.<
Last edited by mikomi on Jul 28th, '05, 01:39, edited 1 time in total.

love_chance87

update on drama casting

Post by love_chance87 » Jul 24th, '05, 05:41

yes it sux but taguchi from kat-tun will be taking over uchi's part so thatll be interesting!! so please all you fans, continue to support the drama becuz im sure ryo-chan is prolly suffering alot from this...since you kno how uchi and ryo-chan are so close. he always said he cant do much w/o him so support them plz ><

Kawaii Kinomoto

Re: update on drama casting

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 26th, '05, 16:35

love_chance87 wrote:yes it sux but taguchi from kat-tun will be taking over uchi's part so thatll be interesting!! so please all you fans, continue to support the drama becuz im sure ryo-chan is prolly suffering alot from this...since you kno how uchi and ryo-chan are so close. he always said he cant do much w/o him so support them plz ><
i'm not a huge kat-tun fan but i guess it will still be interesting to see the drama with a new actor... and yes POOR POOR RYO!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: i feel SOOOOOOOO HORRIBLE for ryo!! him and uchi were always together!! and now uchi's gone!!! :cry: i wonder how this will affect ryo?? i'll continue to support this drama and news/kj8(<---- doesn't make sense to call it kanjani8 when there's only 7 people in it now :cry: hurry up and come back uchi... u make the band complete!!) all the way!!!

sutafairu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sutafairu » Jul 26th, '05, 19:09

There's been a bit more news regarding what happened the night of Uchi's incident, namely that he had kicked someone's car and got into an argument with the driver, but aside from that, I don't know much else that's happened.

And I haven't heard anything official about the length of how long he won't be in anything.. I believe the term used was 'indefinite period of time' so it could be sooner.

I hope that today's episode with Junno goes well. As much as I love KAT-TUN.. I don't really like Junno and hope that he acts a lot better than he can sing.

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 26th, '05, 19:48

sutafairu wrote: And I haven't heard anything official about the length of how long he won't be in anything.. I believe the term used was 'indefinite period of time' so it could be sooner.
Indefinite period of time? When I hear that, it makes me think that he'll be out of the group completely. Poor guy, he was just starting out, too. Though I'm still looking forward to see the rest of this drama - I wonder how they'll handle the change of actor in Episode 4. (In "Itsumo Futari de", the dialogue was written in such a way that it made fun of the fact that they changed actors - for instance, others in the drama would say, "Is that the same person? Why does he look and act so different?" lol.)

love_chance87

Post by love_chance87 » Jul 27th, '05, 06:06

hey everyone!! heres alil more news....dunno if youve already heard it tho...
uchi mite be coming bak in time for the kanjani8 concert in the winter but unfortunately he will be missing out on their next cd that will be coming out sometime soon :cry:
oh and abt the newscaster kikuma anouncer...she cried to the president that it was her fault and stuff...but her doing that kinda makes herself seem even more dislikable as if shes trying to use her tears as a weapon but whatever.
ya.. as i as reading the myojo magazine for aug there was this interview between uchi and ryo-chan abt the drama. and ryo-chan was saying how at lunch time there were no room at the lunch table and no one offered him a seat so he quietly was sitting on the ground by himself >< then uchi (what a good timing!!) came into the studio (cuz i guess they were gonna shoot his scene after lunch) and he looked at ryo-chan and started laughing at him cuz he was sitting on the floor alone...and ryo-chan said in the interview "thank goodness you laughed becuz it turned out to be a silly thing"
aww these kinda things hurts my heart knowing uchi wont be there for him like this anymore... ><

Nerina

Post by Nerina » Jul 27th, '05, 22:04

love_chance87 wrote:hey everyone!! heres alil more news....dunno if youve already heard it tho...
uchi mite be coming bak in time for the kanjani8 concert in the winter but unfortunately he will be missing out on their next cd that will be coming out sometime soon :cry:
he will be missing on the CD??? buhuuuu., I can't believe it!! :cry: I wanted to buy it...but I don't want to have Kanjani7....I want the eights back!!! :x :cry:
But at least he might perform in the con...phew...

Anybody knows what will happen to his position in NEWS?? They don't have a con or a CD coming, so I guess Mr. Kitagawa doesn't see a reason to let him perform with them... :cry:

Poor Ryo...I agree with you all that he must suffer sooooo much...but I also hope that not only he, but all the other members of both groups are supporting him and backing him up!!
I wonder how they'll handle the change of actor in Episode 4. (In "Itsumo Futari de", the dialogue was written in such a way that it made fun of the fact that they changed actors - for instance, others in the drama would say, "Is that the same person? Why does he look and act so different?" lol.)
Maybe they don't really replace him, but give Taguchi another character, who will become important instead of Saburo??? But that would be even more strange, because you then would always have this "but there was Saburo getting important" thought in your head...I simply hope it won't make the dorama worse...it's already bad enough they have to replace him, if the make an aweful replacement now... :crazy:

love_chance87

Post by love_chance87 » Jul 28th, '05, 07:50

ok update time!!!
so as everyone im sure knows that SUMMARY has started and well kei-chan (koyama) made a comment abt uchi saying "altho drinking by force, he was not well-aware of his position (as a celebrity)" " we are very sorry that our memeber has caused such chaos and problems." yamap said "we made a bad impression on the japanese volleyball team. we would like to regain everyone's trust thru our work and be able to grow and share good news" then the 1800 fans clapped as they bowed... "this is one of our answers..." and the show started. appraently lotsa fans there were saying "news is 8. i want him to come bak" but johnny's jimusho said they havent decided yet ><
and wanna kno whats kinda stupid?? they're not selling any of uchi's goods!! i think they should at least for the fans who bought the ticket to see him you kno? and the pamphlets...it has uchi in it cuz they couldnt change it in time but they mite be!?
anyways so throughout SUMMARY everyday they'll be apologizing to the fans.... ><

Nerina

Post by Nerina » Jul 28th, '05, 15:17

love_chance87 wrote:ok update time!!!
so as everyone im sure knows that SUMMARY has started and well kei-chan (koyama) made a comment abt uchi saying "altho drinking by force, he was not well-aware of his position (as a celebrity)" " we are very sorry that our memeber has caused such chaos and problems." yamap said "we made a bad impression on the japanese volleyball team. we would like to regain everyone's trust thru our work and be able to grow and share good news" then the 1800 fans clapped as they bowed... "this is one of our answers..." and the show started. appraently lotsa fans there were saying "news is 8. i want him to come bak" but johnny's jimusho said they havent decided yet ><
and wanna kno whats kinda stupid?? they're not selling any of uchi's goods!! i think they should at least for the fans who bought the ticket to see him you kno? and the pamphlets...it has uchi in it cuz they couldnt change it in time but they mite be!?
anyways so throughout SUMMARY everyday they'll be apologizing to the fans.... ><
well, it would be kinda stupid, if they sell his goods at Summary, but not in the Johnny's shop...they all said something and they have to apologize every show?? >< You know how much I'd give to look into their heads right now?? I wanna know so badly what they reall think about the whole thing...argh...

About episode4...I'm sorry Taguchi-fans, I like him too, but...he doesn't fit at all...I mean, he kinda looks like him from the side and first, I thought they had put Uchi in again when I saw the first scene where Bu stumbles over him, he really looked like Uchi!! :blink
But then...he's not cool enough, and you see he isn't used to speak the dialect...buhuu...I always tried to imagine Uchi playing instead of Taguchi, I know it's super unfair, but I couldn't help it...

And you saw at the end?? They put a making-off between this episode and the next one, seems they have to do a lot of reshooting there... :-(
I hope it will be uplaoded too, though!!

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 28th, '05, 15:25

I thought that was hilarious that they did the same scene in the very end where the two guys arm wrestle one another, but this time it was Taguchi. =x I also couldn't help think .. hmm .. how would Uchi Hiroki have done this scene? :|

So next week is going to just be a special? No episode? =( This episode ended on such a sad note, I really want to see what happens next. :-)

love_chance87

Post by love_chance87 » Jul 30th, '05, 08:00

ok i have more news mainly abt the kikuno announcer (sorry if this is off subject but i already started this updating thing haha so i mite as well continue rite?)
well the presidents of nitere(nihon tv), tereasa (asahi tv), and fujitv are all upset abt what she did and they commented saying it really hurt the reputations of the anouncers and the morals are very questionable. i guess all the variety shows and stuff she was in...she cant go bak for a while which i s COMPLETELY understandable lol
omg but you kno what kinda pissed me off? ok...maybe im being biased becuz im a big uchi fan but you kno how kanjani8 is doing this show called"8no gimon"? well on the episode that they aired on the 19th, had uchi in it...and some stupid ppl e-mailed a complaint to the show saying he shouldnt be in it >< so now what they had to do was re-take all of the episodes with the now 7 members... ><
i feel so horrible..and super worried. not only abt uchi but the members becuz i dunno how to explain this feeling but ... they have to do so many things to kinda like back him up for his mistake? im just wondering how they feel...im sure theyre not like "omg this is so stupid uchi should just quit" but i dunno im worried abt how uchi mite be thinking abt this >< i just hope this is a good lesson for everyone so no one will have to make the same mistake...thats all i can say

love_chance87

Post by love_chance87 » Jul 31st, '05, 00:27

kanjani8 had their concert yesterday on the 30th at the osaka shin hall where it was their dream to have their concert there, which is their hometown. they commented saying how theyre dream came true and were very happy.
what makes me sad abt this is...uchi!!! he wasnt able to take part in this, which was his dream too >< i hope that the rest of the members will enjoy the concert and do their best for uchi sake too
oh yah like NewS, they also apologized during the concert ><

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 31st, '05, 03:22

Yeah, it is very sad that Uchi Hiroki wasn't able to take part of the concert, but I'm glad that the group is still moving on. With their public apology and other fans' encouragement, I'm sure that he will be able to participate in the group once again.

As for Taguchi Junnosuke's role in Ganbatte Ikimasshoi -- he brings a new kind of feel to Saburo's character. Before I saw the guy as being pretty aloof, cool (as Uchi Hiroki portrayed him), but now he seems to be so much more playful and outgoing. I think he suits the role pretty well considering the position that he was placed in in such a short moment's notice.

love_chance87

Post by love_chance87 » Aug 1st, '05, 06:38

ok so these 2 comments made during the kanjani 8 concert made me cry.... ryo-chan was like "i wont talk abt it too much(referring to uchi and the problem) but next time we have a conert here you better come!! (cant translate very well but he said zettai ni koi!!)" it was such a ryo-chan way of saying it ...it really hit my heart >< and then yoko (yokoyama yu) was like "we are not a whole yet but next time we'll let you see us as a whole"
it made me feel stronger like they really care ab the fans. i love you kanjani8!!!!!!!!!

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Aug 2nd, '05, 16:13

Because of the addition of a special, they're knocking out the last episode. =( so there's only 10 episodes now.

koalachan

Post by koalachan » Aug 11th, '05, 14:03

hi eveyone,
don't mean to be impolite for this question/request but
any clubbox has Ganbatte Ikimasshoi episode 1 subbed by PBfansubs?
I searched PBfansubs and only got the second episode, i guess they removed the first episode recently.
Anyways, thanks a lot, i will really appreciate it =)

Paine_kun

Post by Paine_kun » Aug 25th, '05, 09:47

@ koalachan >> Well, there still the 1st episode (subbed) in D-Addicts o.o
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... 0bf7774fe5

Sorry, I don't know about Clubbox.

tianj

Post by tianj » Aug 27th, '05, 01:42

Ep 3-10 of Gambatte Ikkimasshoi English subs are complete. Its softsub this time.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21382

thanks to dancestar24
Last edited by tianj on Sep 22nd, '05, 02:18, edited 4 times in total.

Paine_kun

Post by Paine_kun » Aug 27th, '05, 17:07

WOOOW !! That's great !!!

Yeah, thanks to dancestar24 :D

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Aug 28th, '05, 02:08

shirahime wrote: plus Taguchi Junnosuke, KATTUN member, will be replacing Uchi and that's another pretty boy haha
i haven't really started on this drama yet and i only read some things on this drama and i know a KAT-TUN member is going to replace Uchi ,so i want to ask why is Uchi going to be replaced by Taguchi Junnosuke??? Is not that i hate Junno,he's really good at singing, dancing and also looks handsome, is that did something happen to Uchi??? :nuts:

love_chance87

Post by love_chance87 » Aug 31st, '05, 10:24

Uchi-kun cant work for a while ...if you read the old posts maybe itll have more details...but yah he got drunk and got caught. that would be a short version of the story hehe
message me if you wanna kno more :-)

urchin

Post by urchin » Sep 1st, '05, 01:13

Anyone know what kind of illness Etsuko has?
and Dancestar24, arigato on the subs, great work

vicky

Post by vicky » Sep 21st, '05, 21:02

She has a problem with her hip, which can be the consequence of intensive efforts during her training.
i've finished this drama. But it seems that there will be a second part. Indeed, in the end, we don't know what Etsune will succeed or not in Tokyo as a photographer; And who will she choose : her childhood friend or the other guy ?

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » Sep 22nd, '05, 02:13

Vicky,
will there be a second part of this show? If this is true then yea! :lol . I hope there is one cause the ending didnt seem like it felt finishied. The way Etsune ended her high school life was so so. :glare: . It be great to see what happens with her, but alas it seems like a dream

Romance

Post by Romance » Oct 2nd, '05, 23:19

just finnished it, amazing drama, heartwarming and touching. Didnt hit me as much as waterboys did though, but truly great. Thanks to rawproviders and subbers for making this available!

GAMBATTE IKIMASSHOI SHOI

Dragona
Location: SUMWHERE IN THE BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG WOLRD!!!! *DUM DUM!!*

very good news

Post by Dragona » Dec 13th, '05, 16:36

hello everyone!!! :D this is my first time postin sumthin here, but nywaz i got good news!! uchi...is cumin bac in Jan!!!!!!!! he is gonna join his band again!!!!!!! these 5 months were really tough for him...but he is cumin bac!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :lol

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 23rd, '06, 22:07

ano0o0o0o >________<
where can I find the whole episodes? I have only 4 episodes, and I couldnt find the rest here >.< doushio?? I wanna watch it, it's really good drama!

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Mar 26th, '06, 08:36

You can find it under the torrents. Just search for Gambatte Ikimasshoi

ieda

Post by ieda » Apr 4th, '06, 08:22

"OH OH...BAD NEWS...VERY BAD NEWS...

Uchi got caught by the police for drinking and making ruckus in Sendai (he's underage!!) and now they suspended him from this dorama or at least, cutting out most of his scenes!!!!

I can't believe it...only because he's part of the Johnny's entertainment it doesn't mean they have to be that harsh...damn it, he's only a normal teenager, what's all this fuss about?? Of course he should be a role model and all, but he has a private life as well!!!

I hope it won't have too much affect on the developement of the dorama or even make them cut the whole series totally...only because of something stupid like this..."

SORRY I LIKE NEWS AND I LIKE THIS DRAMA.BUT I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOUR STATEMENT.HE IS WRONG AND HE MUST BE PUNISHED.WHEN PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, THEY ALWAYS RELATED TO THE BAD THING.AND HE IS THE ONE WHO MAKE PEOPLE TO THINK NEGATIVELY ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY.PLEASE THINK POSITIVE.....DON'T JUDGE JUST B'CAUSE U LIKE HIM.FOR ME, IF I LIKE SOME ACTOR, I ALWAYS WANT HIM TO BE A CLEAN ARTIST, TO BE SOMEONE THAT I CAN RESPECT AND I CAN TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT HIM PROUDLY... SORRY IF I MAKE U ANGRY....

Twilight Ronin

Post by Twilight Ronin » Apr 4th, '06, 09:13

Please... not everything in caps, thank you.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 4th, '06, 18:17

donna8157 wrote:You can find it under the torrents. Just search for Gambatte Ikimasshoi
there is only 4 episodes!

@ ieda: that was from about 1 year now and I heard Uchi is back now!

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Apr 4th, '06, 18:33

aso0omy-chan wrote:
donna8157 wrote:You can find it under the torrents. Just search for Gambatte Ikimasshoi

The last I've checked all episodes are available
I think ur talking about PBF's hardsubs. Dancestar softsubbed episodes 3-10.

ieda

Post by ieda » Apr 5th, '06, 00:37

sorry,i type in caps lock,lazy to change it. i just open this forum.i know this is an old story but i don't know, i cannot agree with that.....i'm sooooo angry when i read that...but then everyone has their opinion.he gave his opinion and i also give my opinion.....sorry...

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 6th, '06, 12:41

jaycee05 wrote:
aso0omy-chan wrote:

The last I've checked all episodes are available
I think ur talking about PBF's hardsubs. Dancestar softsubbed episodes 3-10.
thanx..

but there r no torrent files when I clicked! >.< its removed!

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Apr 19th, '06, 05:28

aso0omy-chan is right
when I tried to download the torrent , the file is not there
any other websites that i can download the torrent

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Apr 19th, '06, 05:44

the torrents are there... just spelled differently...
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 1st, '06, 21:23

arigatou~ ne~ mizune-san! ^__~