Avatars & Signature Files - Show Off Yours!!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Lowest

Post by Lowest » Jul 22nd, '05, 16:38

jholic wrote:Lowest: lovin' your sig file!

if they ever end up on the SOTW, we could probably use some of them for the banner!
Cheers :D It's quite simple but I like it :P

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Jul 23rd, '05, 14:57

Lowest wrote:
jholic wrote:Lowest: lovin' your sig file!

if they ever end up on the SOTW, we could probably use some of them for the banner!
Cheers :D It's quite simple but I like it :P
The guys love it when she gets to the end and swings her legs, so they can get a look up her skirt. :lol

apples

Post by apples » Jul 24th, '05, 06:20

Kamui6: what a neat avatar!!! is that won bin?

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Jul 25th, '05, 10:07

apples wrote:Kamui6: what a neat avatar!!! is that won bin?
yes it's my love :wub: wonbin, i have the wallpaper version i made also. Didn't have the heart to add a kamui6 tag. :cry:

apples

Post by apples » Jul 28th, '05, 00:37

Kamui6 wrote: yes it's my love :wub: wonbin, i have the wallpaper version i made also. Didn't have the heart to add a kamui6 tag. :cry:
your ava is screaming HOTNESS!!!! it's good to put even a tiny watermark on it just in case... but i understand.. i wouldn't know where it should be placed in your ava.

wallpaper? do you mind sharing? I swear, my eyes are terrible (been lazy to get my glasses).. a bigger version would help a lot so i can stare at it for hours. :lol

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Jul 28th, '05, 13:14

apples wrote:
Kamui6 wrote: yes it's my love :wub: wonbin, i have the wallpaper version i made also. Didn't have the heart to add a kamui6 tag. :cry:
your ava is screaming HOTNESS!!!! it's good to put even a tiny watermark on it just in case... but i understand.. i wouldn't know where it should be placed in your ava.

wallpaper? do you mind sharing? I swear, my eyes are terrible (been lazy to get my glasses).. a bigger version would help a lot so i can stare at it for hours. :lol
http://www.streamload.com/Kamui6/Kamui6_Avatars/wb2.gif

made it for myspace background but the stupid file turned out to be 5+mbs and eats up my streamload download. :lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jul 29th, '05, 09:32

it looks like this "film-reel" type of avatar is getting common around here. :P

this one's by hawaii's own: nikeg

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Jul 29th, '05, 11:48

jholic wrote:it looks like this "film-reel" type of avatar is getting common around here. :P

this one's by hawaii's own: nikeg
Another wonbin :wub: :D

niko2x

Post by niko2x » Jul 29th, '05, 16:45

jholic wrote:woah! has anyone seen WildSamurai's avatar and signature file??

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/profile. ... ile&u=3346

gotta admit it was pretty eye-catching! :lol
it may be a little late, but his ava/siggy is none other than the gravure model Isoyama Sayaka.

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Jul 29th, '05, 17:42

whoa kamui6 i gotta say your new won bin flipping picture book is awesome.
im fascinated, even as a guy ha.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jul 30th, '05, 12:54

yeah, kamui sure can make some kick-butt ava/sigs. and she's done so with male and female stars, so i can't really complain about this won bin tribute. great work, kamui!

btw, hawaii represent! willx has a new ava, and it's on fire (literally):

(niko, thanks for the info .... and pic :P )

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Aug 5th, '05, 13:19

jholic wrote:yeah, kamui sure can make some kick-butt ava/sigs. and she's done so with male and female stars, so i can't really complain about this won bin tribute. great work, kamui!

btw, hawaii represent! willx has a new ava, and it's on fire (literally):

(niko, thanks for the info .... and pic :P )
Thank you. I was going to do two girls wrestling in barely nothing but my hd went bad and i lost the file. So the new avatar will be a scene from "fashion 70s". The guy that plays Bin looks so innocent that it's just hot. :lol

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Aug 5th, '05, 17:22

Kamui6 wrote:Thank you. I was going to do two girls wrestling in barely nothing but my hd went bad and i lost the file. So the new avatar will be a scene from "fashion 70s". The guy that plays Bin looks so innocent that it's just hot. :lol
2 girls wrestling does sound good, I know I wouldn't mind that kind of ava. :) As long as we don't have a Guys vs. Gals ava war (Ava WWI almost happened, if some of you remember), almost everything's good! :D

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Aug 5th, '05, 19:18

::I'm sure within these 31 pages of the topic someone has already mentioned this::

but one of my favorite avatars has always been animetama's. It makes me laugh everytime. does anyone know what show that is??

Molokidan

Post by Molokidan » Aug 5th, '05, 22:31

I'm really impressed by the amount of work and time people put into their sigs. It's amazing!

I tried to make my own, but it was hard...hmmm...it's embarassing now when I look at everyone else's!

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Aug 6th, '05, 17:20

kali4niaguy wrote:2 girls wrestling does sound good, I know I wouldn't mind that kind of ava. :) As long as we don't have a Guys vs. Gals ava war (Ava WWI almost happened, if some of you remember), almost everything's good! :D
Boy, I've been away for so long (and posted so less)... but I'm back...

:O blasphemy.... you don't show the 'unruly' side of your favorite actress (or mine)... lol... nice to see that you're still applying those creative skills of yours, kali. As for the WWI, um, it never happened, doubt it ever will... the perpetrators seemed to be lying low in the past few weeks :unsure:

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Aug 6th, '05, 22:41

LittleGreenGrasshopper wrote: :O blasphemy.... you don't show the 'unruly' side of your favorite actress (or mine)... lol... nice to see that you're still applying those creative skills of yours, kali. As for the WWI, um, it never happened, doubt it ever will... the perpetrators seemed to be lying low in the past few weeks :unsure:
Sometimes I wanted to build a shrine to worship her like a goddess, but this time I had to show her human side. :mrgreen:

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Aug 7th, '05, 04:10

I just changed my sig. I'm sure someone will eventually get offended so this one may not be up long :P If anyone's seen Chappelle's Show, this is one of my favorite scenes. :rofl:

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Aug 7th, '05, 06:18

neonkinpatsu, I love your sig and I like the Chappelle Show also. I think this scene is funny, along with a lot of other skits that Chappelle and others have done. Too bad there's not going to be a third season and I was anticipating it. :-(

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Aug 7th, '05, 06:29

yt_toshi wrote:neonkinpatsu, I love your sig and I like the Chappelle Show also. I think this scene is funny, along with a lot of other skits that Chappelle and others have done. Too bad there's not going to be a third season and I was anticipating it. :-(
Yeah, something funny is going on with that. It's been way too long of a gap between seasons. Dave took off from the set one day and went to South Africa for a random "retreat". Charlie Murphy is saying it's over but I didn't hear official word. Supposedly 7-8 eps have been completed for season 3, but from what is being said, they'll go straight to DVD. It's a damn shame, it's one of the best shows to come out in the past few years. T___T Dave, Charlie, and Paul [Mooney] are all really great <3 They could have used more Mario Cantone though, I love that guy.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Aug 7th, '05, 11:06

kali! LGG! nice to know the boys are back in town! welcome back, guys! kali, talk about a 'candid' shot! :lol

Kamui: is your sig file the asian version of 'dancing with the stars'???

XJules: i know that 'tama mentioned her avatar source somewhere in this thread. good luck hunting for it.

Molokidan: i thought you did a pretty good job on your signature file. look forward to seeing more.

neon: i can't see your sig file, but there's a 'bandwidth exceeded' msg! :P

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Aug 7th, '05, 21:39

^Yeah, I shrunk it down some......it should be okay now for the time being :)

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Aug 8th, '05, 08:05

jholic wrote:
Kamui: is your sig file the asian version of 'dancing with the stars'???
It's from "Fashion 70s" ep 6, who can resist a male that's wet and showing his chest. :lol

dochira

Post by dochira » Aug 8th, '05, 22:39

neonkinpatsu wrote:
yt_toshi wrote:neonkinpatsu, I love your sig and I like the Chappelle Show also. I think this scene is funny, along with a lot of other skits that Chappelle and others have done. Too bad there's not going to be a third season and I was anticipating it. :-(
Yeah, something funny is going on with that. It's been way too long of a gap between seasons. Dave took off from the set one day and went to South Africa for a random "retreat". Charlie Murphy is saying it's over but I didn't hear official word. Supposedly 7-8 eps have been completed for season 3, but from what is being said, they'll go straight to DVD. It's a damn shame, it's one of the best shows to come out in the past few years. T___T Dave, Charlie, and Paul [Mooney] are all really great <3 They could have used more Mario Cantone though, I love that guy.
Awesome sig, Neon. I have both seasons on DVD, and I could watch it every night.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Aug 10th, '05, 01:57

kali: son ye jin son ye jin son ye jin son ye jin! she's even looks beautiful doing something as natural as that~

kamui: i am impressed and totally in love with your Won Bin avatar. it reminded me of an avatar of Kwon Sang Woo from a year ago...........(was it Pucca's or Neon's? doooooooooohhhhhhh, my short-term memory is at it again!)

neon: Dave Chappelle rocks! and it's really sad that i don't have cable tv, so my brother has to resort to other methods of getting it. :D

jholic-sama: i have yet to see an avatar from you~ :lol

dochira

Post by dochira » Aug 10th, '05, 06:27

lilswtangel wrote: neon: Dave Chappelle rocks! and it's really sad that i don't have cable tv, so my brother has to resort to other methods of getting it. :D
I say, any means necessary to see Dave Chapelle. 8)
lilswtangel wrote: jholic-sama: i have yet to see an avatar from you~ :lol
He hasn't posted his pic either. :lol

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Aug 10th, '05, 11:13

lilswtangel wrote:kamui: i am impressed and totally in love with your Won Bin avatar. it reminded me of an avatar of Kwon Sang Woo from a year ago...........(was it Pucca's or Neon's? doooooooooohhhhhhh, my short-term memory is at it again!)
Thank you, Wonbin is still my all time favorite male even though i don't get to see him much now. :cry:
dochira wrote:
Jholic, once said that if you pm him your pic he will send you his but you must not share it. Did you do that dochira? :lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Aug 10th, '05, 11:48

Kamui6 wrote:
dochira wrote:
Jholic, once said that if you pm him your pic he will send you his but you must not share it. Did you do that dochira? :lol
do do do.............maybe we should ask carn-chan. *wink :lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Aug 11th, '05, 05:44

Kamui6 wrote:Jholic once said that if you pm him your pic he will send you his but you must not share it. Did you do that dochira? :lol
thanks, Kamui. i don't think doch would want to suffer such nightmares.
lilswtangel wrote:do do do.............maybe we should ask carn-chan. *wink
doo-doo? are you describing my picture again, angel? :lol :lol welcome back!

that reminds me that I haven't heard from Carn-chan in a while. must be concentrating on her studies!

dochira

Post by dochira » Aug 11th, '05, 06:44

jholic wrote: thanks, Kamui. i don't think doch would want to suffer such nightmares.
Haha. :lol So what will happen when I come to Hawaii? :mrgreen:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 12th, '05, 00:28

Hey guys, I just registered here... :D

Hello to all, particularly those people I know from JDorama... That site seems to be dead at the moment, ne? :-(

dochira

Post by dochira » Aug 12th, '05, 00:33

A couple of days now. I can't even ping the site. :-(

Welcome, and I like your sig. 8)

Akakage

Post by Akakage » Aug 12th, '05, 00:36

bmwracer wrote:Hey guys, I just registered here... :D

Hello to all, particularly those people I know from JDorama... That site seems to be dead at the moment, ne? :-(
Hey there...welcome!!! hahahaha..at last you join d-addicts. :D
No introduction requires here because you know me anyway XD

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 12th, '05, 00:38

dochira wrote:A couple of days now. I can't even ping the site. :-(
If you ask me those Arashi fangirls brought the site down. :lol
Welcome, and I like your sig. 8)
Thanks. Pretty easy when you've got great material. :D

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 12th, '05, 00:42

Akakage wrote:

Who are you??

:lol

Akakage

Post by Akakage » Aug 12th, '05, 02:05

bmwracer wrote:
Akakage wrote:

Who are you??

Yeah right... :x :lol

Anyhow..glad to see you around again with ryoko-chan hehehehe

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 12th, '05, 03:42

Akakage wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
Akakage wrote:
Who are you??

Yeah right... :x :lol

Anyhow..glad to see you around again with ryoko-chan hehehehe
Anywhere I go, she goes.

Or is that anywhere she goes, I go? :roll

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Aug 12th, '05, 03:51

The server jdorama.com got IP changed, they changed the base IP but didn't connect the rest of the IP range :glare:

Someone is sorting it out now. Hopefully, it'll be back up soon.

Sushi Champloo

Post by Sushi Champloo » Aug 12th, '05, 04:26

oniichan!! you're here too (this is mixx) man im so bored w/o jdorama :(

georgeyklee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by georgeyklee » Aug 12th, '05, 04:40

my avator or click here http://www.myspace.com/georgeyklee

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 12th, '05, 05:07

Sushi Champloo wrote:oniichan!! you're here too (this is mixx) man im so bored w/o jdorama :(
Hey imoto-chan!!

Yeah, it's been a drag since the invasion of the fangirls... You can't get a post in edgewise since they're flooding the place with posts... Bleah.

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Aug 12th, '05, 05:24

well, its hard to keep the newer fangirls in check...lots of them don't know basic forum etiquette. tons of one word "thanks" posts and serious amounts of off-topic conversation and the like.

can't really do anything about the "OMG, he's so HAWT!" posts...we've all been guilty of that sort of thing once or twice. fangirls (and fanBOYS ^_^) are the main residents of the jdorama forum

but the arashi thread isn't the only one that sees tons of traffic...tho i will agree that we get our fair share of lurkers and fanpersons

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 12th, '05, 06:03

battlegirlai wrote:well, its hard to keep the newer fangirls in check...lots of them don't know basic forum etiquette. tons of one word "thanks" posts and serious amounts of off-topic conversation and the like.

can't really do anything about the "OMG, he's so HAWT!" posts...we've all been guilty of that sort of thing once or twice. fangirls (and fanBOYS ^_^) are the main residents of the jdorama forum

but the arashi thread isn't the only one that sees tons of traffic...tho i will agree that we get our fair share of lurkers and fanpersons
Any idea why the sudden surge in fangirls over the past month? Did Arashi or any of those other groups release new albums or something?

Or is it just fangirls in heat? :lol

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Aug 12th, '05, 06:13

bmwracer wrote: Any idea why the sudden surge in fangirls over the past month? Did Arashi or any of those other groups release new albums or something?

Or is it just fangirls in heat? :lol
yes...arashi just started their concert tour for the summer and they just released their new album which is currently #1 on the weekly oricon charts...so its to be expected that there is a flux of interest in the group

i have no idea about the others. i don't visit too many other threads.

also...yes...lots of fangirls in heat too...we try to keep them and ourselves in check...but its difficult once some topics get started to try and rein it in a bit.

of course...some bands and female artists have their own group of fanboys who are just as obsessive about their idols as some of the girls are about arashi...so, i think its not entirely fair to cast a blanket of blame over just fangirls...be they arashi ones or any other band or artist. tho i'm sure you were just joking around ^_^

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Aug 12th, '05, 06:27

welcome, everyone from jdorama! nice to see you guys here. didn't even know jdorama was down. didn't have the chance to log in the last few days.

Akakage

Post by Akakage » Aug 12th, '05, 07:32

Ruroshin wrote:The server jdorama.com got IP changed, they changed the base IP but didn't connect the rest of the IP range :glare:

Someone is sorting it out now. Hopefully, it'll be back up soon.
Ah..so it's no wonder. Thanks for the headsup Ruroshin. I hope it'll be back up soon..*fingers crossed*

hakuharu

Post by hakuharu » Aug 14th, '05, 21:02

well, I do like groinks new robocon avatar. So red and round and cute... Don't know the figure, but I still like it :wub:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Aug 31st, '05, 10:02

Calcifer: i love your new avatar and signature file....
...but most of all, CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING PROMOTED TO 'AIREN' (TEAM CHINA GIRLS)!!

(on a side note: Kamui, i'm guessing your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard??)

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Aug 31st, '05, 15:14

kamui, I :wub: uuuuuu!! (well, the bouncy bits more, but that's you all the same..)

Everyone, welcome Calcifer to AiRen^^ Go team ChinaGirls!
jholic, Calcifer is mine!! hands off!! :P

bwahaha
/me runs and drags her new AiRen playmate away from the scarily verbose poster =X

hmm.. ps. i need a new avatar..
:unsure:

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Aug 31st, '05, 16:30

jholic wrote: (on a side note: Kamui, i'm guessing your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard??)
animetama wrote: kamui, I uuuuuu!! (well, the bouncy bits more, but that's you all the same..)

I was thinking of adding a few more images. :idea: Maybe i will add a few old ones or more in the future, not sure yet. Funny thing is, that night when we went to the club, that wasn't what caught peoples attention. :lol

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Aug 31st, '05, 16:52

Kamui6 wrote:...Funny thing is, that night when we went to the club, that wasn't what caught peoples attention. :lol
teehee.. ok, i'll bite.. do tell, what was it that really caught peoples attention that night?
Kamui6 wrote:I was thinking of adding a few more images.
and err.. yesss!!

aiissh.. jholic is corrupting me.. i almost sounded perverted then huh?

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Aug 31st, '05, 20:43

I'm lovin my avatar :D

dochira

Post by dochira » Aug 31st, '05, 21:08

Kamui6 wrote: I was thinking of adding a few more images. :idea: Maybe i will add a few old ones or more in the future, not sure yet. Funny thing is, that night when we went to the club, that wasn't what caught peoples attention. :lol
I've been mesmorized the last few days by your sig. :goggle: So the question remains: What were they looking at and when can we see it here? :lol

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Aug 31st, '05, 21:17

jholic wrote:Calcifer: i love your new avatar and signature file....
Thanks! I was getting tired of the old Xian Jian ones, so I went for something siller this time. Just hope it doesn't eat up people's bandwidth on slower connections.
...but most of all, CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING PROMOTED TO 'AIREN' (TEAM CHINA GIRLS)!!
It's my honor! :dance: To animetama, I just have to ask: why the title "AiRen"? Are we spreadin' the love or am I more perverted than you? (Kidding, kidding! :P) Or does my Chinese really suck as much as I think it does?
animetama wrote: /me runs and drags her new AiRen playmate away from the scarily verbose poster
Where're we going, tama? Off to find you a new avatar to scare jholic with, perhaps? Image (This smilie rocks, btw!)

Kamui6...it's harder to find a simpler or more eye-catching gif file than yours at the moment :lol

tikleabubble, who's the guy in your sig?

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Aug 31st, '05, 22:17

dochira wrote:
Kamui6 wrote: I was thinking of adding a few more images. :idea: Maybe i will add a few old ones or more in the future, not sure yet. Funny thing is, that night when we went to the club, that wasn't what caught peoples attention. :lol
I've been mesmorized the last few days by your sig. :goggle: So the question remains: What were they looking at and when can we see it here? :lol
Well I wore a white skirt with black undies. After we dropped the car off @ a parking garage, while walking down the block we discovered that my skirt was riding down in the back which created an interesting view because of the type of undies. How do i discribe? hmmmmm... They were kind of like this just a little smaller Image

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Aug 31st, '05, 22:45

oh man kamui, PLEASE take your avatar away, my parents are going to ban me from D-addicts! *Sprints out of this thread*

KAMUI PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME...PLLEEEAASE

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Aug 31st, '05, 22:57

Kamui6 wrote:
dochira wrote:
Well I wore a white skirt with black undies. After we dropped the car off @ a parking garage, while walking down the block we discovered that my skirt was riding down in the back which created an interesting view because of the type of undies. How do i discribe? hmmmmm... They were kind of like this just a little smaller Image
:w00t:

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Sep 1st, '05, 00:23

tikleabubble wrote:oh man kamui, PLEASE take your avatar away, my parents are going to ban me from D-addicts! *Sprints out of this thread*

That why there is the option to ignore. It's all covered so what's the damage. :lol

Sana

Post by Sana » Sep 1st, '05, 00:44

J-tv's property sure is big...

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Sep 1st, '05, 05:49

Sana wrote:J-tv's property sure is big...
they are average... and i :wub: like them. I should do a sig for them, i think i have enough pics i can crop. :lol

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Sep 1st, '05, 10:32

tikleabubble wrote:oh man kamui, PLEASE take your avatar away, my parents are going to ban me from D-addicts! *Sprints out of this thread*
ha, ha! i'm so glad the women experience pain every so often. tikle, you should have been around when neon, tama, ice, Kamui and others were trying to hammer in the nails into my coffin. that pic Kamui posted is nothing.

(waitaminit, i hope they're not lurking!!)

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Sep 1st, '05, 10:34

Kamui6 wrote:
they are average...
uh, yeah. they're average if you belong to the tribe of Xena and the Amazon lady-warriors.

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Sep 1st, '05, 16:27

jholic wrote:
Kamui6 wrote:
they are average...
uh, yeah. they're average if you belong to the tribe of Xena and the Amazon lady-warriors.
How did you know? There must be something in the water. Actually my friends are bigger than mine but they are chunkier but we are tall. Hope they never read this. :unsure: They are in the doubles, such as "FF". :lol When i get home to my home pc, i might have a pic. :w00t: I think i have one with this guy staring @ her boobies and it was a gay club. [that another long story, and yes i am straight, i love males] :roll

Sana

Post by Sana » Sep 1st, '05, 23:51

If by average you mean the size of bowling balls then yes, they are very average. :lol

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Sep 2nd, '05, 00:45

Kamui6 wrote:I think i have one with this guy staring @ her boobies and it was a gay club. [that another long story, and yes i am straight, i love males] :roll
i went to a gay club not too long ago with my friend, and i did get hit on by girls; but i was actually surprised at the amount of guys that approached me. gay club... yet, guys trying to pick up girls :blink:

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Sep 2nd, '05, 01:30

jholic wrote:
ha, ha! i'm so glad the women experience pain every so often. tikle, you should have been around when neon, tama, ice, Kamui and others were trying to hammer in the nails into my coffin. that pic Kamui posted is nothing.

(waitaminit, i hope they're not lurking!!)
luurkkkk lurk lurk lurk. LUUUUUURK. *pounces on jholic*

whooooo's in trouble now? :mrgreen:

Credits: no clue, but I wish it [read: he] was mine!

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Sep 2nd, '05, 01:38

x_XJules wrote:
Kamui6 wrote:I think i have one with this guy staring @ her boobies and it was a gay club. [that another long story, and yes i am straight, i love males] :roll
i went to a gay club not too long ago with my friend, and i did get hit on by girls; but i was actually surprised at the amount of guys that approached me. gay club... yet, guys trying to pick up girls :blink:
Didn't you know? Straight guys go to gay clubs to pretend that they are "gay" and try to hit on girls ALL the time... :|

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Sep 2nd, '05, 02:18

iceberri wrote:
jholic wrote:ha, ha! i'm so glad the women experience pain every so often. tikle, you should have been around when neon, tama, ice, Kamui and others were trying to hammer in the nails into my coffin.
Credits: no clue, but I wish it [read: he] was mine!
Grind grind grind...those coffin nails in! :lol

Where do you find these delectable gifs, ice?Image

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Sep 2nd, '05, 11:02

iceberri wrote:luurkkkk lurk lurk lurk. LUUUUUURK. *pounces on jholic*
aaaahhhhh!!! *dives for cover*

(where are LGG, kali, doch and Shaolin??)

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 2nd, '05, 11:16

THEY DID IT!! Cloning Michael Jackson!!! :blink :blink :blink

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Sep 2nd, '05, 19:24

Kamui...those maybe avg size for Amazons but not for other gals! :D I was going to be more specific about "other gals" but I want to keep all my body parts in tact.
jholic wrote:

you rang Fearless Leader? is a battle on the horizon? I wasn't prepared for our battle last time, thankfully the war was averted but this time I have the basics of ava making so LET'S ROCK!!! :lol

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Sep 2nd, '05, 19:37

jholic wrote:

Sadly, out of commission and out of shape. But, if the call for battle sounds, I'll be there, right behind the rest of you guys :unsure:

Hmmm, is it me, or did the 'other side' seems to have more reinforcements now :blink

ShaolinMunky

Post by ShaolinMunky » Sep 2nd, '05, 20:00

jholic wrote:

I'm waiting for that one moment where I can make a dramtic entrance :fear: :wink:

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Sep 2nd, '05, 20:10

amrayu wrote:]
x_XJules wrote:
Didn't you know? Straight guys go to gay clubs to pretend that they are "gay" and try to hit on girls ALL the time... :|

It's funny because i got hit on by guys and girls. Actually this guy hit on me and my male friend at the same time since he was BI. :lol

Picture time, boys you might want to skip this one... I might have to remove them later. :unsure:

Can we tell who's gay?
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

He's a litte confused still, he likes my friends boobies.

kali4niaguy wrote:Kamui...those maybe avg size for Amazons but not for other gals! :D I was going to be more specific about "other gals" but I want to keep all my body parts in tact.
Wise choice. :lol

dochira

Post by dochira » Sep 2nd, '05, 23:23

jholic wrote: aaaahhhhh!!! *dives for cover*

Sorry, I'm here but was distracted by Kamui's sig. I can't help it. :w00t: Those are weapons of mass distraction. :mrgreen: