Need help identifying music or songs from dramas? Ask here!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
zyc

Post by zyc » Aug 8th, '05, 14:20

thx very much, i really really thank you for your reply
but the second song is not mariah carey's all i want for christmas is you
i've search the lyrics 'n that's not the song, it much more like gloria estefan's sound though, 'coz her another song "christmas through your eyes" was not included in the album too

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Aug 8th, '05, 15:49

You're right about the Gloria Estefan's song...I had to listen to it again when I watched some of the episodes of Last Christmas and now, I didn't remember that Mariah Carey's song wasn't part of the show (there was another show that used this song instead).

Again, like I said before about these songs:
it's copyrighted songs and the people who put the OST together must get the singer's permission, along with their respective record companies permission.

zyc

Post by zyc » Aug 8th, '05, 15:58

i've search all her lyrics in the link below :
http://www.oldielyrics.com/g/gloria_estefan.html

but i didn't find a lyrics that match the song T_T
now, i'm a doubt that the song was sang by her

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Aug 8th, '05, 16:28

I found the song that you're talking about and here's the link to the lyrics --> click this

greyhorse
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by greyhorse » Aug 9th, '05, 05:02

I just finished watching slow dance ep.06, which reminded me, but I'm still trying to figure out the ending theme to 屋根の上の花火 (Firecrackers on the rooftop). This drama ended with just the pilot, so I figure there's hardly anyone who's watched it, but it's been bugging me for around a decade now. Does anyone know who sings the song? Her voice sounds like Karashima Midori, but it seems it isn't. I ended up buying a number of her albums released around the same time as the drama, but I never found the song.

It's too bad about the drama really, It was taken when Ishida Yuriko was at her prettiest. Drool.

takkichi

Post by takkichi » Aug 9th, '05, 07:49

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could buy or download a song that Yamashita Tomohisa (yamapi) sings in Dragonzakura. They usually play it right before the show ends. It's not the ending theme either. Just a song in the drama. I don't even know the title.

zyc

Post by zyc » Aug 9th, '05, 13:25

oh my god!! :w00t:
how did you find it, i have search on google, but i didn't find it, you are really a master :mrgreen:
thx you very much toshi :lol

PandaZ

Post by PandaZ » Aug 10th, '05, 22:48

kyosak wrote:I need help finding a couple of songs from Water Boys!

The first one being the OP song by Fukuyama Masaharu called Niji
...and the second song being the song by Do As Infinity they used for the final performance in the last episode!

Thanks in advance! I really want these songs but I can't seem to find them. :P
I know this is a late reply, but I uploaded the song Tookumade by Do As Infinity.
[Link(s) removed]
enjoy =)
I'll see if I can find your other request.. because I want it too :D hahaha

Chaue

Moto kare

Post by Chaue » Aug 12th, '05, 00:42

Hello
I was wondering if anyone knew the title of the song that is on the last episode when Nao and Toji are at the subway (the song is played here and there throughout the drama but I think that, that scene is the only place i can come up with at the very moment.. hope you understand which song it is.. can't describe more as it might reveal too much of the drama itself.. heh.

Anyhow if you do know the song, please tell me the name of it and a URL to where I can download it (either is fine)... /thanks

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Aug 12th, '05, 06:08

merged to appropriate topic....

Yoroshiku

Post by Yoroshiku » Aug 12th, '05, 06:35

im looking for the opening theme song for Otousan by Cune: Clover

:cry:

erink

Post by erink » Aug 12th, '05, 18:57

I'm looking for the theme from Stand Up, I belive it is by Arashi. And the song by V6 from Kimi wa Petto. Thanks.

fullmetalyzak

help with a korean song

Post by fullmetalyzak » Aug 13th, '05, 18:04

I downloaded this world of warcraft movie made by a korean player and there was a really cool song, but the thing is that I dont know how to type korean, but I did capture the screen with the title

http://members.lycos.nl/xevision/korean.bmp

does someone know this song?
and could anyone type it out for me here?

Thanks in advance

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Aug 13th, '05, 18:25

Artist: Kim Sarang (not the same artist as the girl with the same name)
Song: Dduh-na (leave ?)

Track 5 from this album released in 2001:

http://music.bugs.co.kr/Info/album.asp? ... Album=3997

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Aug 13th, '05, 20:17

moved to music thread...

Romance

Post by Romance » Aug 13th, '05, 20:24

i cant find the opening to be nice to people, its a song by the blue hearts :(

macross

Post by macross » Aug 14th, '05, 01:17

Trying to find the name of some music from Beautiful Life. It's not in the OST, but it usualy plays during the title screen, is a piano playing some notes. Plays throughout the series, but first time you hear it in episode one, where she models outdoors. Also in the last episode where he cuts the little girls hair.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Aug 14th, '05, 16:17

erink wrote:I'm looking for the theme from Stand Up, I belive it is by Arashi. And the song by V6 from Kimi wa Petto. Thanks.
Stand up theme song is here http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 273dfbcfb2
you can use Bitcomet, for example, to download only this one song

and V6..hmm I think I saw it too..still searching...

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Aug 14th, '05, 16:38

didn't find V6 so I uploaded it to megaupload.com
here's the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22KFCFRO

erink

Post by erink » Aug 14th, '05, 23:05

thank you very very much yamatsumi!

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Aug 16th, '05, 17:55

I am looking for the background music in Stairway to Heaven but not in the OST. it was played in the mall with Kim Tae Hee and right after that CJW was standing in front of Safemall ready to enter and become one of their employee. Never Knew a Love Like This is the title of that song I think...

ahweigor

Post by ahweigor » Aug 16th, '05, 19:02

i am looking for the music from Summer Snow: Natsuno Osama 夏の王様, from the Kinki kids.

NOTE: This music is NOT in the Summer Snow OST, since i managed to get hold of the OST and that music wasnt in the OST.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Aug 17th, '05, 23:59

ahweigor wrote:i am looking for the music from Summer Snow: Natsuno Osama 夏の王様, from the Kinki kids.

NOTE: This music is NOT in the Summer Snow OST, since i managed to get hold of the OST and that music wasnt in the OST.
Torrent for Opening and Ending song of Summer Snow.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 0bb4d4d802

ahweigor

Post by ahweigor » Aug 18th, '05, 09:55

thanks for the torrent ^_^

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 19th, '05, 16:13

I've been looking for the songs from "Tropical Nights in December", particularly the one from the first ep that she sings on the radio. :D I know that the OST is on D-addicts, but I could never dl it to find out which is the song I'm looking for.

Lena83

Kim Sam Soon song, excluding the OST, need help finding

Post by Lena83 » Aug 20th, '05, 23:55

My third Korean drama watched of Full House, Delightful Girl, and now MNIKSS. Love korean drama. It seems to be better than others.

There is a song played in episode 6, about 30 mins into it with Kim Sam Soon singing to hyun's piano playing. Its not in to OST. Its played as background music, with a male singer, three other times during the show. One is the the episode where he's at the convienence store searching for something ^_^ Also, episode 11 at 5 and half minutes into the show.

If anyone can help me with any info regarding this song, I would be really greatful.

I found a question pertaining to this in the Kim Sam Soon discussion thread posted over a month ago, but no replies to it. I'm hoping some more info. has come to be known about it.

Please help, thanks much. ^_^

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Aug 21st, '05, 09:30

merged with music thread......

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Aug 22nd, '05, 11:40

In "beautiful life" there's a song in french... I have no idea who's the artist....
If anybody knows.... :cry:
I haven't eat for days... I can't sleep at night...

eddingking

Densha otoko opening theme

Post by eddingking » Aug 22nd, '05, 19:55

Hi!

As far as I know the main theme of Densha Otoko is from E.L.O, but, someone knows if the band that opens the first chapter (when there are a lot of shootings of akihabara area and then ends with yamada crying) are E.L.O too? Someone knows the name of the song?

Thanks a lot!

Eddingking..

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Aug 22nd, '05, 20:55

Wanna know? Go here --> Wiki page on Densha Otoko

eddingking

Post by eddingking » Aug 22nd, '05, 22:12

thanks a lot!!

Eddingking

Bi's girl

Post by Bi's girl » Aug 24th, '05, 05:56

yeah..i like all of the songs in the backgroung of the movie full house!!!!!and i like some of the songs in the movie "let's go to school,Sangdoong" :D

but i've download the sogs in full house already :D , but not in "let's go to school,sangdoong" :-(
Attachments
s go to school, Sang Doo!.jpg
s go to school, Sang Doo!.jpg (52.57 KiB) Viewed 8876 times
Full House9.jpg
Full House9.jpg (223.8 KiB) Viewed 8878 times

Lena83

Re: Kim Sam Soon song, excluding the OST, need help finding

Post by Lena83 » Aug 25th, '05, 06:38

Lena83 wrote:My third Korean drama watched of Full House, Delightful Girl, and now MNIKSS. Love korean drama. It seems to be better than others.

There is a song played in episode 6, about 30 mins into it with Kim Sam Soon singing to hyun's piano playing. Its not in to OST. Its played as background music, with a male singer, three other times during the show. One is the the episode where he's at the convienence store searching for something ^_^ Also, episode 11 at 5 and half minutes into the show.

If anyone can help me with any info regarding this song, I would be really greatful.

I found a question pertaining to this in the Kim Sam Soon discussion thread posted over a month ago, but no replies to it. I'm hoping some more info. has come to be known about it.

Please help, thanks much. ^_^
Yeah, I'm quoting myself, but I have some new info. that maybe will be of more use in finding this song ^_^

I found out that the song is called "Beautiful Person" and is sang by Suh Yoo-suk (서유석 - 아름다운 사람).

I've tried emule, bearshare, and limwire, plus googling. Here's the only thing I come up with google:: And you can listen to the song here recompiled or sang by this new group.

TRANSLATED PAGE

UN-TRANSLATED PAGE

A big thanks to alane26 for finding this for me. Here's the song uploaded on megaupload, its downloadable as long as its downloaded at least once every thirty days. For fast download, but seven days only, there's YSI.
ENJOY! ^_^

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=35G8XB3A

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18EJ ... WMA0FSJ69J

Last edited: 8-26-05

dianevee

Post by dianevee » Aug 26th, '05, 07:53

I think that the ost in korean dramas are great... But really difficult to find...I actually have a problem with locating the translation for sun mool? the ost of attic cat.. can anyone help me with that? thanks!!!

K-Addicted

Kim Sam Soon OST

Post by K-Addicted » Aug 26th, '05, 16:40

I'm curious about the song that sam soon was singing when sam sik play the piano. It's a really nice song, but they dont have it on the OST. Anyone knows where I can find it???
Thanks!!!

***************************************************************************************
Trade list: http://www.geocities.com/lsusanto2016/trade.htm

khf

Post by khf » Aug 26th, '05, 22:25

Can u use clubbox?if so,you can go to http://clubbox.co.kr/touya to get the ost

uncoolguyone

whats this song on densha otoko?

Post by uncoolguyone » Aug 26th, '05, 23:34

can somebody tell me where i can get this song...in eiposode 8 of densha otoko its around 40:51 when the music starts...its a piano instrumental music...i would like to know where i can get that song. thanks

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Aug 27th, '05, 01:48

Man that show is so werid.. I have only seen 2 episodes maybe it gets better from here... I hope. :D Err sorry I dunno why I even replyed because I don't even have an answer. haha oops.

gangsta

Need some help finding drama/movie...

Post by gangsta » Aug 27th, '05, 08:03

I currently downloaded Lee Soo Young's MV "Hwe Ri Ri", it was very nice song, I noticed its from a movie/drama, can someone please help me find the title of it?

I have trouble finding! 3QQQQ!

yangel

Re: Need some help finding drama/movie...

Post by yangel » Aug 31st, '05, 01:05

gangsta wrote:I currently downloaded Lee Soo Young's MV "Hwe Ri Ri", it was very nice song, I noticed its from a movie/drama, can someone please help me find the title of it?

I have trouble finding! 3QQQQ!
it's actually not a movie/drama...it's just a LONG mv...which has two parts.

yangel

Post by yangel » Aug 31st, '05, 01:11

macross wrote:Trying to find the name of some music from Beautiful Life. It's not in the OST, but it usualy plays during the title screen, is a piano playing some notes. Plays throughout the series, but first time you hear it in episode one, where she models outdoors. Also in the last episode where he cuts the little girls hair.
i'm looking for this song too!! anyone know the title?? it's just an instrumental piece.

JoSungMo

Post by JoSungMo » Sep 7th, '05, 22:59

JadedAngel wrote:I've been looking for the songs from "Tropical Nights in December", particularly the one from the first ep that she sings on the radio. :D I know that the OST is on D-addicts, but I could never dl it to find out which is the song I'm looking for.
the song title is 빙글빙글 (binggeul binggeul) and you can listen the music at bugs.
http://srch.bugs.co.kr/m/s_music.asp?s_ ... A%F9%B1%DB

Yoroshiku

LOOKING FOR Slow Dance insert song in episode 2

Post by Yoroshiku » Sep 12th, '05, 05:41

hi all,
Im looking for the insert song for Slow Dance. The song plays at Episode 2 around 37mins and 50 secs after Riichi told her to leave his apartment.

if the song is included in the Slow Dance OST, plz post me the OST instead.

thx

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Sep 12th, '05, 10:08

merged....

debstuh

Post by debstuh » Sep 13th, '05, 15:16

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:58, edited 1 time in total.

SillyYun

Post by SillyYun » Sep 13th, '05, 15:24

debstuh wrote:does anyone know where to get the song

banana girl - ung dung ee

i first head it in sweet 18. then i heard it in kim sam soon. the link for it doesn't work anymore. i tried limewire, google, & kazaa. but i have no luck. does anyone have this song & willing to link for me please?
i dont think the song in sweet 18 is by banana girl it doesnt sounds the same..but it is called ung dung ee but i think its from another singer in another version..does anyone knows?

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 13th, '05, 15:25

JoSungMo wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:I've been looking for the songs from "Tropical Nights in December", particularly the one from the first ep that she sings on the radio. :D I know that the OST is on D-addicts, but I could never dl it to find out which is the song I'm looking for.
the song title is 빙글빙글 (binggeul binggeul) and you can listen the music at bugs.
http://srch.bugs.co.kr/m/s_music.asp?s_ ... A%F9%B1%DB
Really?! :w00t: Thanks so much JoSungMo! :D

Gyopo

Does anyone happen to know the song in WHIB?

Post by Gyopo » Sep 14th, '05, 01:16

So...does anyone happen to know the song that's in WHIB? It starts near the end of the episodes.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Sep 14th, '05, 01:18

merged...

Gyopo

Post by Gyopo » Sep 14th, '05, 01:35

Sorry :O I can't read apparantly.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 14th, '05, 03:57

anyone know the song thats played in Densha Otoko?
i think its kinda of new? not sure...
if u have its the song played when the anime opening is played... would help a lot love that song...

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Sep 14th, '05, 03:59

(-Oni-Kazuki-) wrote:anyone know the song thats played in Densha Otoko?
if u have its the song played when the anime opening is played... would help a lot love that song...
You mean Twilight by Electric Light Orchestra? They are available here on D-Addicts. Just search for "Densha Otoko" in the torrent page. :-)

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 14th, '05, 08:02

yt_toshi wrote:
(-Oni-Kazuki-) wrote:anyone know the song thats played in Densha Otoko?
You mean Twilight by Electric Light Orchestra? They are available here on D-Addicts. Just search for "Densha Otoko" in the torrent page. :-)
haha seriouslly?? omg thanx a bunch...
id hug u if u where here but ur not...
so thnx is all i can give =P
haha

reason

Post by reason » Sep 17th, '05, 04:47

heyz heyz! im currently watching love story in harvard. the OST are really nice. 1 song is sung in english by a girl. another is by a guy in korean. do u noe what song r they?

ht5

Post by ht5 » Sep 21st, '05, 21:57

i'm watching the korean series spring days and tvb had ron ng sing the ending theme, but i dunno what its called or where to find it.

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Sep 22nd, '05, 20:39

I'm lookin for these songs:

Yamashita Tomohisa----colorful (from Dragonzakura)
Kamenashi Kazuya----Kizura (or something like that...from Gokusen 2!!)

I hope that somebody can help me!! I'm searching this songs for a very long time!!
please help!!^___^
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Sep 22nd, '05, 21:49

leadfreaky wrote: Kamenashi Kazuya----Kizura (or something like that...from Gokusen 2!!)
Kizuna is already uploaded here http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 94c59b6dd0

heLen_kou

Post by heLen_kou » Sep 28th, '05, 22:10

?? :blink
Last edited by heLen_kou on Sep 29th, '05, 03:52, edited 3 times in total.

EternalCalamari

Post by EternalCalamari » Sep 28th, '05, 23:21

ah i've been searching for this song the guy with the white hair in SMLA plays on the piano all the time, i think it appears in the Touch anime after the one brother gets run over...

anyone know what the name of that song is??
in the anime he holds the LP of Gustav Holsts Planets while listening to it, but i dl'ed all of that, not that song in there

plz help me :D

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Sep 28th, '05, 23:24

sounds like they're playing the theme to Amelie in WHIB. can anyone confirm?

loveme23

Meteor Garden II (Song in the Bar)

Post by loveme23 » Oct 1st, '05, 00:18

Hi, I'm looking for a song that was play in the bar in Meteor Garden 2. The episode that it was play in is eight when they found Si. Could somebody tell me what the name of that song is and who sing it. Thank you very much.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Oct 1st, '05, 11:41

moving to our 'name that tune' thread....

lazyr03

Can somebody identify this song?

Post by lazyr03 » Oct 2nd, '05, 23:26

I didn't know where I should put this so I'm posting it here since it kind of relates to korean entertainment. I ripped the audio from the movie Happy Ero Christmas. It was when they were in the karaoke room. I listened to the OST but didn't find that song on it. Can anybody identify the artist and title........maybe even upload it?

Here

Gia3000

Looking for a song played in 2 Kdramas

Post by Gia3000 » Oct 3rd, '05, 01:03

Hey,

Desperation is kicking in and I decided to post and pretty much beg for someone to help me find a song.

The song is in English. It's a sensual, slow pop song. It's been played a few times in What Happened in Bali. If you have the series, it's in episode 19 and it's starts 54 minutes into the episode. It's when Jae Min meets his brother at the bar.

You can also hear it in Delightful Girl Choon Hyang, episode 12 and it starts 3 minutes and 26 seconds into the episode, when Mong Ryong meets Chae Rin at the bar.

Pretty, pretty please! Would anyone be so kind to check it out and tell me the name of the song or even the artist's/band's name?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Oct 9th, '05, 07:39

I really doubt I'll get an answer but here goes...

Anyone know the opening or ending theme to this drama? I watched it many years ago and I really like it. In fact, I'd love to own or download this series somewhere. If anyone has it, please contact me! :P

Also, I don't really need the name of the tune, but I really love the theme to Beautiful Illusions ("Lu" By Fann Wong.) If anyone has it...please share. :mrgreen:

Thanks!

Versalius

Post by Versalius » Oct 11th, '05, 03:21

Hi, i was wondering wether anybody knows where i can find Denchi ga Kirerumade's ED theme called Himawari(sunflower) by Hoshimura Mai. I have found many links to it but all the torrents seems to be dead. If by any chance anybody here has it can u pls seed it=)

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Oct 17th, '05, 18:52

HI.....I've watched Glass Shoes aka Glass Slipper and I really like the music in this series.
Can someone help me w/ the OST?

Thx in advanced :thumright:

Reverbs

Post by Reverbs » Oct 23rd, '05, 12:20

Can someone help with Dragon Sakura insert song ? It is on min 29 episodes 1. Thank you so much :) :).

HAGEMUSHA

Post by HAGEMUSHA » Nov 1st, '05, 16:55

does anyone have the song from Densha Otoko drama called "Sekai wa sore wo ai to yobun daze"?? I think there is a torrent for it here, but there's no more seeders for it, and all I want is that one song, so if someone could maybe upload it, that woiuld be awesome!! thx.

tadamy

Post by tadamy » Nov 3rd, '05, 16:50

there is a song in Wonderful Life in ep11 (8m54s) by Westlife I believe and I was wondering if anyone knew what the title of the song is....I went through my Westlife collection and I don't seem to have that one... it sounded pretty good...can anyone help? thanks in advance

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Nov 3rd, '05, 19:24

thank god!!! i've been looking for some songs a very long time...

1. the song that is used in the end of Chinese Odessey where she falls from the sky and Monkey King jumps after her...

2. song that is used Treasure Venture... not the flutes, but the melody that kinda dramatic but pleasant too.... (so lovely)

also... IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET "CHINESE GOLDEN MELODIES"... those songs that were very popular about 10 years ago... sung by Andy Lau, Leon Lai, Aaron Kwok, Jacky Cheung, Vivan Wu... and all those big Hong Kong stars....

i can't find them on yesasia... so if anyone can help... i'll love you so much... (but in a different way! :whistling: )

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Nov 4th, '05, 06:08

SunStar wrote:also... IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET "CHINESE GOLDEN MELODIES"... those songs that were very popular about 10 years ago... sung by Andy Lau, Leon Lai, Aaron Kwok, Jacky Cheung, Vivan Wu... and all those big Hong Kong stars....

i can't find them on yesasia... so if anyone can help... i'll love you so much... (but in a different way! :whistling: )
Ah the ichi ban songs 8) .. Sunstar, I've got about 4-5 volumes stashed away in my collection :lol though they're mainly english except a few tracks. Let me know if you're still interested. :P
tadamy wrote:there is a song in Wonderful Life in ep11 (8m54s) by Westlife I believe and I was wondering if anyone knew what the title of the song is....I went through my Westlife collection and I don't seem to have that one... it sounded pretty good...can anyone help? thanks in advance
tadamy, just do a lyric search off yahoo or google. just type in the lyrics during the chorus and i'm pretty sure it'll pop up. :thumright:

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 5th, '05, 05:07

Does anyone have the songs to Windstruck and My Sassy Girl?
Thanks a bunch. ;D

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 5th, '05, 12:07

Shorty wrote:Does anyone have the songs to Windstruck and My Sassy Girl?
Thanks a bunch. ;D
what songs do you mean? you can find Windstruck and My Sassy Girl OSTs here in the torrent section...

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Nov 5th, '05, 23:36

Shorty wrote:Does anyone have the songs to Windstruck and My Sassy Girl?
Thanks a bunch. ;D
http://phillyosts.blogspot.com/ :thumright: