[Sad] Korean Dramas That Had Made You Cry, or close to cryin

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
pinky_mouse

[Sad] Korean Dramas That Had Made You Cry, or close to cryin

Post by pinky_mouse » Aug 21st, '05, 05:38

do you know any?? Thank You

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: [Sad] Korean Dramas That Had Made You Cry, or close to c

Post by crazylife123 » Aug 21st, '05, 05:47

pinky_mouse wrote:do you know any?? Thank You
Wouldn't you rather be suprise? or else you're expecting to cry in every series people recommend. Unless you're very sensitive and would cry to almost anything. :mrgreen:

cgozun

Post by cgozun » Aug 21st, '05, 06:08

Confusing topic: Are you asking for recommendations or is this a topic for people to share their experiences. IMHO all dramas have something to cry about. Otherwise they are in the wrong business. If you are looking for start to finish crying drama, hmmm, Autumn in My Heart I think but it's kinda dated. Although I have not seen it, I heard Sorry, I Love You is sad.

RonTheMan

Post by RonTheMan » Aug 22nd, '05, 00:59

Yeah, I agree. Almost all KDrama have sad moments which will make you cry or close to it.

jinx23

Post by jinx23 » Aug 22nd, '05, 03:52

Korean dramas that made me cry....hhmm...where do i start?! I think it will be easier to say which DIDN'T make me cry!
Ok, i must admit I am quite sensitive and love to watch melodramas so of the ones I've seen -
from most crying to least crying are:
1. Glass shoes
2. Stairway to Heaven
3. Winter sonata
4. Endless love (Autumn Love story)
5. Romance
I'm sure there have been others but these are the most sad ones.
I will be watching I'm Sorry I love you soon and I know that will definitely be in the top 3!!

jinx23

Post by jinx23 » Aug 22nd, '05, 03:57

There is one movie (not series) that is worth mentioning here- "The Classic". Definitely my number one most crying done for a movie of all sorts! Must watch for all people who love melodramas (reminds me of "The Notebook" but much more sad, of course, seeing its a Korean production!)

Tekuza

Post by Tekuza » Aug 22nd, '05, 04:38

Most sad series that actually made me cry (or at least some bits) is MISA 미안히다 사랑한다 and Sang Doo 상두야, 하교가자 and for a guy that is more then enough hahahah :lol lucky i didn't watch any of these series when anyone was around :P The rest of the series i've watch are just sad by not something to cry about

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Aug 22nd, '05, 04:49

Well, many of them made me cry, such as MISA, Loveholic, Wonderful Life, and Delightful girl Choon Hyang. I'm weird to cry when watching Delightful girl :)

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » Aug 22nd, '05, 08:12

I'm Sorry, but I love you. It made me cry sooooo much.

PJB

Post by PJB » Aug 22nd, '05, 08:58

* I'm Sorry I Love You
* Sang-Doo
* Stairway to Heaven

Those I find most in particular... There are other moments in series like Autumn Tale, Spring Day etc where theres a sad moment, but not as much as above. Oh, so tragic! :D

mission

Post by mission » Aug 22nd, '05, 13:07

There are less than don't make you cry.

But if you want angst and pain then
1. Let's Go To School, SangDoo
2. I'm sorry I Love you / MISA

I'm still having difficulty coming to terms with those two and i watched them ages ago.

kinki

Post by kinki » Aug 22nd, '05, 13:40

hmmm,,,i didnt watch many k-dramas. maybe i watched 10 series so far. anyway, the drama which made me cry the most would be "Sorry, I Love you"

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Aug 23rd, '05, 04:21

Drama's that made me CRY!!! :cry:
1. MISA (I'm Sorry. I Love You).. I was daze and was out of it for a while after watching this...
2. Stairway to Heaven -- tons and tons of tears :cry:
3. Sangdoo, Let's Go To School --buckets!!!

Oh yeah! My Name is Kim Sam Soon.. I laughing so hard that I started crying at the same time!!! TOO FUNNY!!! Does that count!!! :D

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 23rd, '05, 04:36

So far I can honestly say that only 2 k-dramas have driven me to tears, What Happened in Bali and Damo. After that I think I was just desensitized to all others. Have to wait and see what else will make me cry. :D

PinkieJosie

Post by PinkieJosie » Aug 23rd, '05, 07:45

omg i cried soo much in Autumn Story haha...and then i cried soo much in Stairway to Heaven too. In Chun Hyang i cried alot too even though that one wasn't much of a tear jerker but man there were such sweet moments it really makes u cry=) Also, In Wonderful Life i cried like buckets at the last few esps. I'm soo sensitive..i can cry anytime when watching Korean Dramas.

cheerio_888

Post by cheerio_888 » Aug 23rd, '05, 09:49

Autumn in my Heart
Love Letter

tudaobietbuon

Post by tudaobietbuon » Aug 23rd, '05, 16:23

Sad Sonata
Delightful Girl
Stair Way To Heaven
Wonderful Life
Oh Pil Seung, Bong Soon Young (the part when Ahn Jae Wook and Park Sun Young danced in his office)
Loveholic

woah....i'm too sensitive

Jud

Post by Jud » Aug 23rd, '05, 18:02

i never cry while watching dramas but i did cry on the last 2 eps of MISA and that was it. MISA moved me so much that i couldn't watch anything sad for a really long time. were taking about 6 or 7 mon. no other drama has brought me to tears.

mutinous

Post by mutinous » Aug 23rd, '05, 18:05

Autumn Tale or Autumn in My heart....

Really touched me ...the last scene!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Aug 23rd, '05, 21:13

Did no one else cry watching Full house or was I the only one :glare: Than again what drama haven't I cried watching...

...ING also had me in tears but I guess thats a movie but I fell in love with the characters too quick. The ending was super sad and so was the crossing guard guy :cry:

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Aug 23rd, '05, 21:19

Sangdoo let's go to school i dink is the drama i cry for the most

almost every eps i cried once except episode 1 (that ep is funny to start off)

if who watch this it feel really sad to see what bi have to go trhough and after realizing that the daughter he thought he ahve wasnt even his and that he went trhought all those shxt for nothing and at the end he died also :cry: but i guess it wasn't that bad of an ending

Bi's girl

Post by Bi's girl » Aug 24th, '05, 02:45

babyxdorkii wrote:Sangdoo let's go to school i dink is the drama i cry for the most

almost every eps i cried once except episode 1 (that ep is funny to start off)

if who watch this it feel really sad to see what bi have to go trhough and after realizing that the daughter he thought he ahve wasnt even his and that he went trhought all those shxt for nothing and at the end he died also :cry: but i guess it wasn't that bad of an ending
i know!! in all of the movie..."let's go to school,sangdoo" is the most saddest movie!!so much heavy drama..escially the last esp!!!! By watching that movie, i can fill up a swimming pool ! :-(
Attachments
s go to school, Sang Doo!.jpg
s go to school, Sang Doo!.jpg (52.57 KiB) Viewed 23640 times

Bi's girl

Post by Bi's girl » Aug 24th, '05, 02:49

Mythrel wrote:Did no one else cry watching Full house or was I the only one :glare: Than again what drama haven't I cried watching...

...ING also had me in tears but I guess thats a movie but I fell in love with the characters too quick. The ending was super sad and so was the crossing guard guy :cry:
in some esp, full house is sad :-( ..but most of them is very funny!!!! :lol
Attachments
Full House14.jpg
Full House14.jpg (227.35 KiB) Viewed 23640 times

tudaobietbuon

Post by tudaobietbuon » Aug 24th, '05, 04:13

What ?? Bi died at the end in Sang Doo ???? really???? I watched it and I thought he have a baby with her ??? wat u talking about???

Bi's girl

Post by Bi's girl » Aug 24th, '05, 04:36

tudaobietbuon wrote:What ?? Bi died at the end in Sang Doo ???? really???? I watched it and I thought he have a baby with her ??? wat u talking about???
oh....i WAS confuse on that part until..i asked someone in my other website..and they said that it's probaly their next life because remember in the portrait, everyone was in therebut Sangdoong and ehnwan are not in there(check again and you'll see)!!

tudaobietbuon

Post by tudaobietbuon » Aug 24th, '05, 21:45

yeah, I noticed that too .... and the way the doctor said that he missed Bi and everything got me to believe that he died too...but then Sori kinna said that Bi didn't lived there anymore kinna mean that he lived somewhere else... i don't know, i'm confuse....plus there are no clarity that they're dead .. well, it doesn't make sense if they are at their next life....confuse

Kemittan

Post by Kemittan » Aug 24th, '05, 22:41

for me is stairway to heaven the sadest drama i've ever seen (T_T)
even though autumn tale and summer scent were also very sad >.> ... MISA too XD

dianevee

Post by dianevee » Aug 26th, '05, 07:49

Korean dramas that made me cry? hmmm...

1. winter sonata
2. Autumn story
3. Beautiful Days

There is one Korean Movie that made me cry...unfortunately I don't know the title...it's about a girl who fell in love with a guy (Dong something was the name of the character) who's an aspiring singer/songwriter. They met because the guy was looking for a movie and the girl owns the video store...They started out as friends, going out together but the girl fell in love...the was still hung up on his ex though...The sad part was when the guy get back together with the ex...that's when the girl lost it, she became a bit crazy...The guy's reason for choosing his ex was because he met his ex first...Later the guy found out that technically he met the girl first before the ex...But when he came to look for th girl at the video store it was already close and no one was there...Then the camera shift to the girls bedroom she was lying on her bed...apparently she killed herself...Sad isn't? help would you know the title of this film?

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Aug 26th, '05, 12:27

for me,
there were a few dramas that drove me to tears.

1. What happened In bali
2. Full house(yes, i know, but there were some VERY SAD bits)
3. Autumn tale(i cried so much for this one, i almost became blind, nah..kidding, but i cried alot)
4. Stairway to heaven
5. Sangdoo(this one is a major tearjerker)

now i look like a crybaby. lol. ^^*

Bi's girl

Post by Bi's girl » Aug 26th, '05, 17:43

[quote="son_yejin"]
5. Sangdoo(this one is a major tearjerker)quote]

you are right about this one!!! I cry so much! :cry: ! i started bleeding (weird) :unsure:

JCrewz

Post by JCrewz » Aug 26th, '05, 19:11

Dae Jang Geum...awesome drama...

jan_nukes

teary eyed

Post by jan_nukes » Aug 27th, '05, 03:10

Autumn tale dried my eyes. Windstruck made me teary-eyed :fight:

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Aug 29th, '05, 05:56

Stairway to Heaven - I think I cried on episode 1,2,3,4,5........ 20 :p
&
What Happened in Bali

3catz

Post by 3catz » Aug 29th, '05, 06:08

most episodes of Autumn in My Heart :cry:

IceThy

Post by IceThy » Aug 30th, '05, 13:50

wow... now that I'm thinkin about it I just realized that I never watched a drama without crying....
but I definitely cried the most while watchin I'm sorry I love you. i thougt it would break my heart into thousand pieces. I thougt I had to die after watching this..... I really loved this series.

hmmm next would be Stairway to heaven. Maybe I cried even more in this drama. But in the end it was not that touchin like "sorry I love you".

last one .... I remember that I cried in winter sonata and autumn fairy tale.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Aug 30th, '05, 18:29

....even happy dramas make me cry :roll haha
but these are the ones that really made me cry :
1- Sorry I love you (just finished watching it,made my mom and sisters cry too :cry: )
2- Winter Sonata ( everytime they cried on this drama,I cried too,lol )
3- Wonderful Life ( The part when the little girl was asking them if she was going to die :cry: ah,so saaaaad )
4- Autumn Tale ( made me cry at the beginning ,but it got a bit lame by the end,so I started skipping and didn't really care much for the ending..but I did cry when Won Bin cried :cry: )
5- Let's go to school SangDoo...
Last edited by CraZyaH on Aug 30th, '05, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.

sunsx_xiang

Post by sunsx_xiang » Aug 30th, '05, 18:35

1. Dae Jang Geum - One of the best series. It makes u cry, anxious, and all kind of emotions.
2. Stairway to Heaven - I cried from the begining to eps. 12. The rest was just predictable and plain boring plot, so I stopped crying from there.
3. Sorry I love you - Strangely, I dont really shred much tears in this series, only a bit at the end, but that's all.

Those are the last one I can remember, but most series make you cry about at least about something even it is a comedy.

babai

Post by babai » Aug 30th, '05, 20:38

Stairway to Heaven & I'm Sorry I Love You - these two dramas made me cry the most out of all the Korean dramas I've seen
Autumn Tale - didn't particularly like this drama, but it did make me cry
Love Letter - didn't like it that much either, but some parts definitely made me teary-eyed
Love Story in Harvard - I was touched by the love between the two leads and the things that they did for each other
Sad Love Story - I was teary-eyed towards the end

khristine

Post by khristine » Aug 31st, '05, 02:33

Autumn Tale - my first korean drama.. i cried on every episode. :cry: a very good drama .. not my favourite though..

my_valentine

Post by my_valentine » Sep 1st, '05, 05:11

I would say that Stairway to Heaven is the saddest korean drama that I had ever seen....I think I cried from the beginning of the movie to the end of the movie...it is just to sad and so unfair for the 2 main character...I seriously I don't get what is the writter thinking letting her died like that since her (supposedly) brother had sacrificed his life for her to live so she should live....

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 1st, '05, 16:47

Valentine

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE use spoiler warnings...... damnit I had to read it :(

ooazndragonoo

Post by ooazndragonoo » Sep 1st, '05, 22:42

i cried alot on Windstruck, it still gives me teary eyes when i watched it, i watched it 5 times already it's REALLY good!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 2nd, '05, 00:07

ooazndragonoo wrote:i cried alot on Windstruck, it still gives me teary eyes when i watched it, i watched it 5 times already it's REALLY good!
I keep intending to watch that movie lol ive had it on my computer for a good 4-5 months now. I keep hearing all these reviews that compaire it too the other movie she was in (my sassy girl) and everyone keeps giving it bad reviews by comparison... ive seen like 10 minutes into it before my computer shut down and I decided to go to bed but those 10 minutes I seen no reason to even compaire the two movies.... oh well I guess its a habit to stereotype actors/actresses on their past work. I personally find it stupid because most actors can give completely different roles. Like frig look at Keanu Reeves, he at least gives a different play on each character he plays(his old **** wasnt really that great but constantine rocked the cazbot) ok now im rambling and he isn't a very great example.

Anyone who has seen Summer Snow and than seen Moto Kare (2 of the main actors are the same in both series) They play different characters and do it well. Even though I really wanted them to be the same because.... well... They had good chemistry together and you wanted them to be happy together.

sosushi2

Sad

Post by sosushi2 » Sep 2nd, '05, 00:28

I cried the most tears for Autumn Love Story, but for overall sadness I'd have to say that I'm Sorry I Love You gets my vote.

jinx23

Post by jinx23 » Sep 2nd, '05, 07:31

I've just finished "I'm Sorry i love you" and yeah it definitely made me cry - oh boy! I'm still getting over it- i now understand what everyone was saying!
I have to watch Sang Doo now ....why do I like torturing myself?

tumbles

Post by tumbles » Sep 3rd, '05, 01:19

Mine are similar to everyone else's.

Sorry I Love You - not only made me cry, but it messed with all kinds of emotions within me. I was depressed for 2 weeks after watching it. No other drama even come close to this one on the emotional scale.

Stairway To Heaven - I was able to control myself during most of this tearjeaker, but there were a few scenes that made me throw embarrassment to the wind.

Let's Go To School, Sang-Doo - As many people have already mentioned: Bi's despair in the haircut scene. I didn't have a chance against that one.

Autumn Tale - The beginning episodes had my tears going, though ironically, I wasn't at all affected by the 2nd half.

julie_vo

Post by julie_vo » Sep 3rd, '05, 03:10

hmmm..... movies that made me cry, huh? Well, i have numerous answers for that question hihi. You can say that i can be a little bit too sensitive, but these movies actually made me cry a lot: I'm Sorry l Love You (this one was incredibly sad and it just left me with this unbearable sadness), Full House(i cried when the Song Hye Kyo and Bi got into fights with each other.. like when he would constantly make her wait), Loveholic (this one is quite depressing to me. I mean, just the fact that Kang Ta goes through so much for the teacher), and.... oh oh, A Moment To Remember! <--- if you don't cry in that movie, then you must be completely cold-hearted lol.

julie_vo

Post by julie_vo » Sep 3rd, '05, 03:12

tumbles wrote:Mine are similar to everyone else's.

Sorry I Love You - not only made me cry, but it messed with all kinds of emotions within me. I was depressed for 2 weeks after watching it. No other drama even come close to this one on the emotional scale.

Stairway To Heaven - I was able to control myself during most of this tearjeaker, but there were a few scenes that made me throw embarrassment to the wind.

Let's Go To School, Sang-Doo - As many people have already mentioned: Bi's despair in the haircut scene. I didn't have a chance against that one.

Autumn Tale - The beginning episodes had my tears going, though ironically, I wasn't at all affected by the 2nd half.
wow, i agree with you completely about "Sorry, I Love You!" Honestly, i didn't talk to anyone whatsoever after i finished watching it. I kept to myself and often was depressed.... that movie was incredibly touching, i must admit.

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Sep 3rd, '05, 05:53

Bi's girl wrote: you are right about this one!!! I cry so much! :cry: ! i started bleeding (weird) :unsure:
you bled?
Woah.. haha.. i cried alot myself watching sang doo..
there were just too many teary moments.. sobs.

kc_l_4ever

Post by kc_l_4ever » Sep 3rd, '05, 17:33

the dramas that have made me cry are:

autumn story
glass shoes
romance
and sad sonata

yubikiriangel

Post by yubikiriangel » Sep 4th, '05, 03:46

I just finished watching Sang Doo and have just cried a river :cry: ....my eyes are still sore! Wow...I just can't believe the ending...it's not too clear what really happened although it seems like they died...but maybe they moved somewhere else?! We would like to believe this...I mean, they had a baby after all...I don't think that would happen in heaven...Bori could have been writing a letter to him...although at the end of the credits it said something like: "from Eun Hwan and Sang Doo from a world wihout despair"...that doesn't sound like earth... ?!?! I'm still confused...maybe the end is open so we can believe whatever we want to believe...but it is just too tragic for me...they went through a lot of suffering...definitely the saddest show I've ever watched up to this point in my life...I should stop torturing myself! :-(

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 4th, '05, 04:29

i cried in the movie "The Classic"... but i think this is a thread about dramas... :blink

i cried in lovers in paris; i don`t know why people don`t like that drama, i think it`s awesome :-)

in The Classic, i literally threw myself in my mom`s lap and started bawling my eyes out; i cried myself to sleep.. if i think about it. it still brings tears to my eyes. it was such a sad movie

i also cried in A Moment to Remember, i felt so horrible by the end of it

NiikuraKaoru

Post by NiikuraKaoru » Sep 10th, '05, 01:45

sad sonata and stairway to heaven T-T!

azra

Post by azra » Sep 10th, '05, 02:20

tumbles wrote:Mine are similar to everyone else's.

Sorry I Love You - not only made me cry, but it messed with all kinds of emotions within me. I was depressed for 2 weeks after watching it. No other drama even come close to this one on the emotional scale..
Heey.....you too....... :cry:

Other dramas:Wnter Sonata, My sis-in-law is 19 n Dadds Long Leg (movie...sorry, off topic) :-(

trec
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trec » Sep 10th, '05, 02:40

I don't easily cry, and I probably would just get teary on sad scenes, but the one that made me cry like a river was:

Let's go to school sangdoo

chunfung
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by chunfung » Sep 11th, '05, 12:26

* I'm sorry i love you (Ahh so sad drama, i cried so much !!)
* Glass slippers (Sad drama)
* Full House (lol even if it's was meant to be a comedy, it somehow made me cry)

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 11th, '05, 12:35

chunfung wrote:* I'm sorry i love you (Ahh so sad drama, i cried so much !!)
* Glass slippers (Sad drama)
* Full House (lol even if it's was meant to be a comedy, it somehow made me cry)
Ya i only have 3 episodes of im sorry I love you but now I don't wanna watch the rest of the series if its gonna leave me in shambles lol... I hate dramas that make me feel depressed when they are over.

Full house was a really good series. People compaired it to sweet 18 and they are somewhat simular but full house is very much its own and it was sad in some parts. I remember getting physically angry at that girl that tried to take Bi away from her. Its sad I got upset over something totally fictional.

outsider

Post by outsider » Sep 11th, '05, 13:41

MOVIES : -
The Classic - this movie is definitely a classic.
Ing - I think I really started crying during the scene when it's raining and the main characters were talking about the crossing guard. that moment i cried so much

DRAMAS: -
MISA, of course. i was actually depressed that i stopped watching after the 4th episode. after a long while, i was able to resume and watched it till the end. tear jerker, indeed.
SANGDOO, everytime it involves Bora(?), the kid
FASHION 70's - oh my god, this drama is awesome! i cried so much during the war time scenes. when the characters were still little. i haven't finished this drama yet, so i don't know much after the characters grew up. more tears, i guess?
IRELAND, i don't remember if i cried or not. but i remember it being quite a depressing story, a good one. the characters have weird personalities they just amazed me.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Sep 11th, '05, 13:48

I should have probaby edited my previous post but where can I get the classic? can some pm a link.. I found a tracker with it but it had no seeders :/

Ya ING really pulled at my emotional strings. I think they paced it perfect. I dunno why I cried at the crossing guard thing but it was really sad because you kinda just thought the kids were joking.

also at ing ill write this in white to avoid spoilers to people who haven't seen it Was the photographer guy set up from the beginning with her mom to befriend her? because I know he took pictures of her for someone and was getting paid for it but its like her mom tried to set them up so she could love someone before she died.... either way I bawled my eyes out. lol im getting teary eyed just thinking about it lol

ml_heart

Post by ml_heart » Sep 17th, '05, 13:11

The first Kdrama that I cried when I watched was episode 1 of Autumn Story which just happened
to be one of the first dramas I've ever seen. That's when I got hooked!

I also shed a couple of tears during episode 1 of Stairway to heaven. It's especially emotional
when sad things happen to the actors when they are younger! :cry:

Last_Son

Post by Last_Son » Sep 17th, '05, 21:45

Glass Shoes was the first K-drama I paid attention to. I was teary eyed.
Autumn in my Heart ...just made me cry like a baby.
I'm Sorry I love You is the saddest of them all....No other actor beside So Ji Sub could've played that role so damn good.

clementine

Post by clementine » Sep 19th, '05, 15:01

My very 1st Korean Drama - Stairway to Heaven.

Don't laugh...but it's true.... I cried whenever both CJW and KSW cried! I've never seen a actor who can cry so beautifully!!! Gosh... those eyes....lips and all.... by the time I had finished watching the show... I had swollen eyes the next day!

What an emotional wreck! :lol

So let's see what else can I watch after this?

joysaram

Post by joysaram » Sep 22nd, '05, 03:22

hmm, i've noticed a few people saying Delightful Girl. I'm watching that right now and i really can't imagine myself crying from this drama. So far, it seems 100% comdey.

Sang Doo really pulled at my heart strings. i think the first drama i cried in was when i was in grade school back in '94. SBS's Sarang-eun Blue /Love is Blue w/ Lee Jung Jae. And does anyone remember Star in my Heart? I loved the old dramas and would love to watch them again.

lilac2785

Post by lilac2785 » Sep 22nd, '05, 03:35

I cried too when I watched Delightful Girl. It was a fun series, some parts slapstick comedy, other parts heart-felt emotion. I liked the mixture. When I watch series that are sad all the time, I feel kind of drained. With Delightful Girl, there were plenty of laughts mixed with the tears.

nadbagus

Post by nadbagus » Sep 22nd, '05, 12:53

i would have to say, winter sonata,since it's the 1st korean melodrama that i've watched,and then autumn story..man this one has gotta be the saddest one......but i like winter sonata better..coz it's not extremely sad..

kat_licup

Post by kat_licup » Sep 22nd, '05, 15:06

MISA was the one series that made me cry from beginnig to end. :cry: imagine he lead was doomed from the very start! :cry: whenever i play the OST i still cry :cry:

i guess i'm just a masochist

vic_taebin

Post by vic_taebin » Sep 22nd, '05, 19:55

ummm....the ones that made me cry a little bit was

1. delightful girl choon-hyang
2. sad sonata
3. my name is kim samsoon (even tho it was all comedy, there are just those parts like in the elevator) T^T

IceThy

Post by IceThy » Sep 22nd, '05, 21:55

I already mentioned which series made me cry... but there was one left out.

Damo!!!!
It made me cry rivers..... I think I won't ever get through this..... I can't even describe what I felt after watching this... it just left me with this infinite sadness.
I'm kinda depressed.... -.-

happy_heart

Post by happy_heart » Sep 22nd, '05, 22:04

sad sonata- i cried a lot...
sassy girl choon hyang- there were parts that tears just rolled down my eyes.
my name is kss- some parts just made me cry out of nowhere.. the feeling is just overwhelming... love this drama a lot... and i also cried because it was too funny... i couldnt stop laughing and it made me cry...
save the last dance- ji sung made me cry...

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » Sep 22nd, '05, 23:21

Autumn tale had me reaching for the Kleenex.

Stairway did to a certain extent. I've yet to see Winter Hyundai. But I ain't a big fan of the lass. She's ok, but bit too stereotyped for my liking.

Handa

Post by Handa » Sep 22nd, '05, 23:30

damo. emotionally exhausting to the extent that one runs out of tears, but there is more bad stuff waiting happen to the main characters.

qwertyness

Post by qwertyness » Sep 23rd, '05, 18:47

MISA. i was crying so hard while the ending credits of the last episode were rolling. i was crying harder when dvd player stopped. LOL

silu

Post by silu » Sep 23rd, '05, 19:12

:-(

stairway to heaven and winter sonata are defnitely the ones.
glass shoe and sorry i love you also

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Sep 23rd, '05, 20:40

Even tho I'm into "Lovers in Paris" thanks to the dub on PhoenixCNE, I haven't cried during the show altho there are times when I've come close, especially during the ones with the song "Gujitmal" by Lee Nan playing in the background...

One thing's certain... I've never cared about soap operas from the West and I don't now that I know that there are better drama's available from places like South Korea, Hong Kong and Japan...

HaPPi3LayDee

Post by HaPPi3LayDee » Sep 23rd, '05, 23:50

theres a lot
heres a list tho

1. I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU : i cry tons in this drama
2. STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN: such a gret drama too, get me all teary in the near end eps
3. MEDICAL BROTHERS: dont kno if yall remember this, its starting JANG DONG GUN & LEE YOUNG AE, gosh i loved it, and the ending is extremely sad
4. GLASS SHOES: another sad sad ending
5. ENDLESS LOVE: again, sad ending
6. WINTER SONATA: its kinda sad,