[TwDrama] Love Contract (TVBS, 2004)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
lluviax3

[TwDrama] Love Contract (TVBS, 2004)

Post by lluviax3 » Jun 16th, '05, 05:16

Does anyone have the drama LOVE CONTRACT in their clubbox or in their hard drive or sumthing. ..or perhaps u kno where 2 download it? I got the 1st 13 episodes & I"M ADDICTED!! I have 2 watch the last 7! haha. pleeease help! :wub:

THANK YOU!

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Jun 16th, '05, 05:20

babyxdorkii

Re: love contract-taiwanese drama downloads??

Post by babyxdorkii » Jun 16th, '05, 05:28

lluviax3 wrote:Does anyone have the drama LOVE CONTRACT in their clubbox or in their hard drive or sumthing. ..or perhaps u kno where 2 download it? I got the 1st 13 episodes & I"M ADDICTED!! I have 2 watch the last 7! haha. pleeease help! :wub:

THANK YOU!
isn't thier 23 episodes well i don't know the version that i have is from episode 1 -23 if u really want it i can upload it to clubbox. so just leave a reply or pm me if ur interested i can slowly upload them

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 16th, '05, 16:07

babyxdorkii wrote:
lluviax3 wrote:Does anyone have the drama LOVE CONTRACT in their clubbox or in their hard drive or sumthing. ..or perhaps u kno where 2 download it? I got the 1st 13 episodes & I"M ADDICTED!! I have 2 watch the last 7! haha. pleeease help! :wub:

THANK YOU!
isn't thier 23 episodes well i don't know the version that i have is from episode 1 -23 if u really want it i can upload it to clubbox. so just leave a reply or pm me if ur interested i can slowly upload them
23? Does all your episodes have subtitles?

lluviax3

thanx

Post by lluviax3 » Jun 16th, '05, 17:01

thanx 4 helping out! ^_^

pleelor

Post by pleelor » Jun 17th, '05, 00:52

Oh! Pls, pls that would be great if you could do that. Thank you so much

Willx24601

Love Contract Question

Post by Willx24601 » Jun 24th, '05, 05:30

Hello!

does anyone know exactly which episodes feature the main girl and Shui durning the whole computer chat thing?

i know episodes 1 and 2 have, but is there any more?

i haven't watched all of the series but im hardsubbing them and putting it on a dvd (for my copy) and im picky to subs... if you wanna know, when they appear, i change the color to pink when she talks, and light blue when the guy talks.

sorry for a hassle~

lluviax3

Post by lluviax3 » Jun 24th, '05, 18:00

hm im not exactly sure when they talk. ..but like its pretty much in the 1st few episodes. & they dont have their conversations. well i've onli watched the 1st 12 episodes lol

Willx24601

Post by Willx24601 » Jun 24th, '05, 18:44

lluviax3 wrote:hm im not exactly sure when they talk. ..but like its pretty much in the 1st few episodes. & they dont have their conversations. well i've onli watched the 1st 12 episodes lol
thanks! ^O^!!

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » Aug 18th, '05, 20:10

Here's an mv from Love Contract, song by Anson Hu. It's pretty sad :-( , but good. :D
Anyone interested, I uploaded it

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3SGX ... OFXMUP5IX8

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 19th, '05, 16:57

rainidy wrote:Here's an mv from Love Contract, song by Anson Hu. It's pretty sad :-( , but good. :D

Thanks rainidy! I've been loooking for this! :mrgreen:

Willx24601

Post by Willx24601 » Aug 19th, '05, 19:17

rainidy wrote:Here's an mv from Love Contract, song by Anson Hu. It's pretty sad :-( , but good. :D

omg thank you! you rule! :w00t: :mrgreen: :P

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Aug 19th, '05, 19:42

ooh! thanks! :wub:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 21st, '05, 14:07

Just uploaded episodes 5 & 6 of Love Contract to my clubbox for anyone who's still looking for it: http://clubbox.co.kr/jaded1

Toritorisan

Post by Toritorisan » Aug 22nd, '05, 20:20

JadedAngel wrote:Just uploaded episodes 5 & 6 of Love Contract to my clubbox for anyone who's still looking for it: http://clubbox.co.kr/jaded1
Thanks so much! :lol I've been really wanting to see this series since watching Devil Beside Me. I've become such a Mike He fan now!

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Aug 22nd, '05, 23:01

a big thank you to whoever is seeding eps 17-20 =)

if anyone is kind enough, can you seed eps 13-16? that would be much appriciated

Kallie616

Post by Kallie616 » Aug 23rd, '05, 01:14

Thanks JadedAngel i've been trying to find this series for the longest itme on clubbox =0)

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 23rd, '05, 22:26

Kallie616 wrote:Thanks JadedAngel i've been trying to find this series for the longest itme on clubbox =0)
:-) No problem, episodes 7 & * will be uploaded soon.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Aug 23rd, '05, 23:04

JadedAngel wrote:
Kallie616 wrote:Thanks JadedAngel i've been trying to find this series for the longest itme on clubbox =0)
:-) No problem, episodes 7 & * will be uploaded soon.
YAY =D hopefully you`ll get 13-20 uploaded too =D thank you! :lol

huh!

Post by huh! » Aug 26th, '05, 02:16

Thanks for uploading onto your clubbox.

st_heaven

Post by st_heaven » Aug 26th, '05, 15:07

can some one pls reupload this file? many thanks... =)

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 28th, '05, 21:40

P0KEY wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
:-) No problem, episodes 7 & 8 will be uploaded soon.
YAY =D hopefully you`ll get 13-20 uploaded too =D thank you! :lol
No problem, I'm almost done with uploading episode 10. I would seed them, but my connection cuts off often and when it does upload it does so slowly. :-(

huh! wrote:Thanks for uploading onto your clubbox.
No problem! :-)

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 28th, '05, 21:40

st_heaven wrote:

can some one pls reupload this file? many thanks... =)
I managed to get this and its on my clubbox also under the Love Contract folder. If its gone let me know and I'll upload it again.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 2nd, '05, 23:57

i was wondering, does anyone have eps 13-20 on clubbox? i`m trynig to get those eps back because they got deleted from my computer (i watched up to ep 13 and the rest got deleted). if someone could seed those eps (13-20) on d-addicts, i would appriciate it so much more. thank you in advance :-)

BingXue

Post by BingXue » Sep 6th, '05, 23:02

can someone out their please seed love contract for me. I really want to watch it. and do you guy know wat is love contract's chinese name or taiwanese name?

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 6th, '05, 23:04

BingXue wrote:can someone out their please seed love contract for me. I really want to watch it. and do you guy know wat is love contract's chinese name or taiwanese name?
his chinese name is 賀軍翔.

and btw, i don`t suggest you watch it. i watched it and now i totally hate this drama :glare: the girl is annoying and the actors can`t act.

i would once again like to thank the people for seeding this for me, i appreciate it a lot! :-)

BingXue

Post by BingXue » Sep 8th, '05, 00:33

P0KEY wrote:
BingXue wrote:can someone out their please seed love contract for me. I really want to watch it. and do you guy know wat is love contract's chinese name or taiwanese name?
his chinese name is 賀軍翔.

and btw, i don`t suggest you watch it. i watched it and now i totally hate this drama :glare: the girl is annoying and the actors can`t act.

i would once again like to thank the people for seeding this for me, i appreciate it a lot! :-)

why would say not to download it. what is it about? Anyway thanks for your tip and and the name

lazybum

Post by lazybum » Sep 8th, '05, 22:00

cute but kinda sad story

BingXue

Post by BingXue » Sep 9th, '05, 01:09

ohhhhh Y?

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Sep 9th, '05, 01:37

at first i thought this would be a cute love story, but the more i got into the story, the more it dragged and made me mad.

the end was just unbearable, i really thought that i was going to punch something; it made me feel that i watched this drama for nothing.

i`m not telling you not to download it, i`m just expressing my opinions toward this drama.. who knows, maybe you`ll totally love this drama :-)

BingXue

Post by BingXue » Sep 9th, '05, 19:06

Well i'll see the first episode and find out. how is the actor and actress in the drama. are they anygood. so you have pics of them

kay80

Post by kay80 » Sep 10th, '05, 12:17

JadedAngel wrote:
babyxdorkii wrote:

THANK YOU!
Hi I visited your clubbox. but I can't find ep 17-23
Where can I DL it?

Thanks in advance :D

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 10th, '05, 15:58

kay80 wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
babyxdorkii wrote:
Where can I DL it?

Well, I guess you were asking me, so I'll answer. The version I have is the D-addicts version that has 20 episodes not 23. But so far only up to episode 16 has been uploaded. I will upload the rest over the next few days. :D

kay80

Post by kay80 » Sep 11th, '05, 01:31

JadedAngel wrote:
kay80 wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
Where can I DL it?

Well, I guess you were asking me, so I'll answer. The version I have is the D-addicts version that has 20 episodes not 23. But so far only up to episode 16 has been uploaded. I will upload the rest over the next few days. :D
Woowww...thanks for your kindness. :lol

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 11th, '05, 21:00

kay80 wrote:Woowww...thanks for your kindness. :lol
No, problem.....Oh, and in case you didn't know, there are no subs available for episodes 18-20, as they haven't been completed yet. But I will make the .avi files available.

mangoicy

Post by mangoicy » Oct 10th, '05, 06:24

Does anyone have Anson Hu's Waiting For You MV? JadedAngel, I checked your clubbox (which I adore, by the way :P ) but I don't think it's there anymore. So, anyone who can help me, I'd GREATLY appreciate it :D

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 10th, '05, 17:59

mangoicy wrote:Does anyone have Anson Hu's Waiting For You MV? JadedAngel, I checked your clubbox (which I adore, by the way :P ) but I don't think it's there anymore. So, anyone who can help me, I'd GREATLY appreciate it :D

:D Thanks! Well, if you still want it, I* already reuploaded it to my clubbox. 8)

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/8v5v3

amulet

Post by amulet » Oct 10th, '05, 23:29

[img]hi everyone . I'm a new here. I really wanted to watch this film cause Mike He till I saw him in Devil beside you , he 's so cute :heart: . but I found that it's not exciting as i expected :glare:
Attachments
kiss.jpg
kiss.jpg (20.66 KiB) Viewed 8348 times

mangoicy

Post by mangoicy » Oct 11th, '05, 05:37

O MY!! Thank you bunches, JadedAngel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I get to see this MV.. You have made my day (actually, weeks!!!) :D Your clubbox is my heaven, hahahhaa :lol

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 11th, '05, 14:20

mangoicy wrote:O MY!! Thank you bunches, JadedAngel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I get to see this MV.. You have made my day (actually, weeks!!!) :D Your clubbox is my heaven, hahahhaa :lol
:lol I've made your day?! That reply made mine! If there's anything else I can help you with just let me know...

jewleeee

Post by jewleeee » Oct 16th, '05, 21:36

Can somebody please upload the beginning theme song???

pfl_fan

Love Contract

Post by pfl_fan » Oct 16th, '05, 22:32

P0KEY wrote:
his chinese name is 賀軍翔.

and btw, i don`t suggest you watch it. i watched it and now i totally hate this drama :glare: the girl is annoying and the actors can`t act...
I couldn't get past episode 2 of this drama. When I watched the 1st ep, I was bored. I gave it a chance and watched the 2nd ep and still I was bored. So I quit downloading the rest of the series. I also found the lead girl annoying, and the acting is terrible too.

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Oct 17th, '05, 00:33

I'm at ep 4 and am eager to see more Mike. :-) I actually like the lead actress's performance so far. She's pretty earnest in her overall acting, and it's funny that Mike's role here is the opposite of the one he had in Devil; withdrawn and quiet instead of loud and in your face. I think if I'd seen this before Devil, I'd be pleasantly surprised in the character change, kind of like the change in Vic's acting when he was Lei, vs Ling. I love how Mike's character Ah Ken is tortured by the girl Xiao Feng here, while he does the torturing of Xiao Yue as Ah Meng.

The conflicts so far are pretty interesting and realistic, dealing with family conflicts mostly at this point for both Xiao Feng and Ah Ken. (Mike is so cute when he's annoyed, and the ancient style of contract-signing was hilarious!) I feel pretty bad for Xiao Feng because a family like hers would be hard to live with.

Everyone's acting is more serious on certain levels, because there are no melodramatic faces or silly expressions all the time. There are a few exceptions though: I really dislike Ah Ken's mother and uncle; their behavior annoys the heck out of me.

Certain aspects of the plot do seem kind of strange. Was this also a manga to begin with?

glitz_boy

Post by glitz_boy » Oct 17th, '05, 16:29

what's the mandarin title of Love Contract, anyway?

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Oct 17th, '05, 19:58

The Chinese name for Love contract is Ai Qin He Yue. And, it is not based on any manga.

Strange as it may sound, I actually loved this drama. It started off slow. But, the characters and their lives began to wrap them around me. I began to relate to them.

I feel sorry for Ah Ken because he had to endure a lot of abuse from Ah Feng. But when he finally won her trust, you can touch the sweetness in the air. All hugging, kissing, and kidding. But, doesn't most of the courtship start off that way?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Re: Love Contract

Post by habukie » Oct 17th, '05, 21:18

pfl_fan wrote:
P0KEY wrote:
his chinese name is 賀軍翔.

and btw, i don`t suggest you watch it. i watched it and now i totally hate this drama :glare: the girl is annoying and the actors can`t act...
I couldn't get past episode 2 of this drama. When I watched the 1st ep, I was bored. I gave it a chance and watched the 2nd ep and still I was bored. So I quit downloading the rest of the series. I also found the lead girl annoying, and the acting is terrible too.
i also haven't quite made it past episode 2. i plan on doing that some day, though. :-) i, too, am not a huge fan of ariel's. that's made it hard for me to watch It Started With A Kiss, cause i don't like her in that role. oh well, that's two series that i'll finish watching sooner or later. :D

oh, and the series title in Chinese is 愛情合約

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Oct 17th, '05, 21:21

Kumaxell wrote:And, it is not based on any manga.
For once, eh? :P Very cool. Some originality from a pure screenplay once in awhile is nice.
Kumaxell wrote:Strange as it may sound, I actually loved this drama. It started off slow. But, the characters and their lives began to wrap them around me. I began to relate to them.

I feel sorry for Ah Ken because he had to endure a lot of abuse from Ah Feng. But when he finally won her trust, you can touch the sweetness in the air. All hugging, kissing, and kidding. But, doesn't most of the courtship start off that way?
Glad you liked this No spoilers please, but how did you like the ending? I was rather disappointed with Devil's ending; it was one of those rare sloppy-crappy happy endings I've come across. I'm still kind of early into Love Contract, but it's good so far and I'm looking forward to seeing Mike acting in a fitting ending.

I feel bad for Ah Ken too, but at the same time I love how Xiao Feng treats him even if it's exasperating for him, because usually it's the girls in series like this who get all the abuse. His little paybacks are funny, though. It's just going to make their eventual relationship that much closer, I think. Especially in the context of her family problems. That seems like it'll be tough going.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Oct 18th, '05, 12:03

There are several endings to Love Contract. I don't know if you finished watching it or not, so I'm not going to spoil it for anyone. But, I personally love the 2nd ending. It just seem more fitting.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 18th, '05, 14:09

Kumaxell wrote:There are several endings to Love Contract. I don't know if you finished watching it or not, so I'm not going to spoil it for anyone. But, I personally love the 2nd ending. It just seem more fitting.
:lol i agree, the third one just doesn't make sense.

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Oct 18th, '05, 19:28

Three endings? :blink Are they all included in the series?

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Oct 18th, '05, 21:12

anyone there to seed ep2 and hopefully the rest ^^?

thanks

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 20th, '05, 14:54

Calcifer wrote:Three endings? :blink Are they all included in the series?
Yeah they are, but that's all I'm going to say about it. :lol

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Oct 21st, '05, 05:10

JadedAngel wrote:
whoa mama.. three endings? guess they really had a hard time picking one :scratch: keke

btw im attempting to dl it thur ur clubbox jadeangel :mrgreen: buh recently im up to chapter 6.. buh their missing from your clubbox! :cry: wuh happen 2 ur clubbox? i noticed alot of dings missin actually..n i really had liked it :-(

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 21st, '05, 19:49

xsnowangelx wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
whoa mama.. three endings? guess they really had a hard time picking one :scratch: keke

btw im attempting to dl it thur ur clubbox jadeangel :mrgreen: buh recently im up to chapter 6.. buh their missing from your clubbox! :cry: wuh happen 2 ur clubbox? i noticed alot of dings missin actually..n i really had liked it :-(
My clubbox? Well after 10 days clubbox deletes the files, but if there are any you need just tell me and I'll reupload them for you.

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Oct 21st, '05, 21:03

^^thank you all for seeding or reseeding LOVE CONTRACT .. i just started with this one ..

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Oct 22nd, '05, 02:22

JadedAngel wrote:
xsnowangelx wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:

My clubbox? Well after 10 days clubbox deletes the files, but if there are any you need just tell me and I'll reupload them for you.

ooo icic :mrgreen: .. can you plz kindly upload episode 6 and up? :thumright: im dyin to find out wuh happens next.. and like see all three of the endings! kekek yea.. hope it wont be big trouble for you :unsure: ....thanks!

hmm.. wuh was da title and artist of the opening theme song agains? i wanna dl it :wub: ne1 no?

anakoo

Post by anakoo » Oct 22nd, '05, 17:07

HELO EVERYONE.!
[This is officially My First Post! ^_^! ]

Hey.. I'VE DOWNLOADED LOVE CONTRACT EPISODES 7, 8, AND 9....
BUT NONE OF THEM HAVE SUBS!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE THOSE SUBSCRIPTS OR KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THEM??
CAUSE I REALLY WANNA FINISH IT BUT I CANT UNDERSTAND THEM!

[Episodes 1-6 HAVE SUBS.. but its just that 7 and on... to wherever.. cause i dont know cause i've only downloaded to 9... ]
THANKS... IT'LL REALLY HELP ME ALOT! :D

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Oct 22nd, '05, 17:49

Welcome to d-addicts, anakoo :) I'd suggest you check out the FAQ for general info about posting and such. If you need subs, check the Subtitle subforum and do a search for the series you want. In this case, the Love Contract subs can all be found here.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 23rd, '05, 04:15

xsnowangelx wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
xsnowangelx wrote:

ooo icic :mrgreen: .. can you plz kindly upload episode 6 and up? :thumright: im dyin to find out wuh happens next.. and like see all three of the endings! kekek yea.. hope it wont be big trouble for you :unsure: ....thanks!

hmm.. wuh was da title and artist of the opening theme song agains? i wanna dl it :wub: ne1 no?
Hi. I've just started to upload eps 6 & 7 to my clubbox...and eps 11 & 13 have already been uploaded. As for the theme song, if I'm not mistaken its called "Zhongjian (which means "Between") and is by Jasmine/ Fish Leong...if yuou want it, it has been uploaded to my clubbox in the Love Contract folder as well. :D

raspberihevn

Post by raspberihevn » Oct 23rd, '05, 08:26

>o< I'm wondering if someone can please upload this MV again ^3^ pretty pretty please?
Also, is there NG for this drama? ^o^

madraegan

Post by madraegan » Oct 24th, '05, 01:33

i know that this is a dumb question but how do you download from club box? do you have to make an account? i tried to download it from jadedangel's clubbox but an undefined alert keeps coming out. can someone please help me coz i really want to see this series and mike he is in it. he is so hot!!! thank you so much!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 24th, '05, 14:49

madraegan wrote:i know that this is a dumb question but how do you download from club box? do you have to make an account? i tried to download it from jadedangel's clubbox but an undefined alert keeps coming out. can someone please help me coz i really want to see this series and mike he is in it. he is so hot!!! thank you so much!
An alert? Is it a pop-up about Active X? If so, just right click your mouse on it and choose refrsh. That should open up the downlaod box.

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Oct 24th, '05, 16:12

Hahaha this show wasn't too bad when it started. Near the end..it got lame. =)
The guy is pretty cool looking...way too skinny though..sorta like a bone boy.
The girl lead is not really cute..just gets annoying as time goes by. :cheers:
Bonza

^____^

s0caligirl

hmmmmm??

Post by s0caligirl » Oct 24th, '05, 16:21

i've heard a lot of people saying they like this series...what is it about?

madraegan

Post by madraegan » Oct 24th, '05, 20:03

An alert? Is it a pop-up about Active X? If so, just right click your mouse on it and choose refrsh. That should open up the downlaod box.
no it's not an Active X pop-up. it says Javascript undefined when i click on it. i'm not a member of clubbox so do i need to be a member? oh and i'm using an Apple powerbook which doesn't have a right click. i dunno what the right click for this computer is. :cry:

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: hmmmmm??

Post by Kumaxell » Oct 24th, '05, 20:23

s0caligirl wrote:i've heard a lot of people saying they like this series...what is it about?
The stripe down version is about a tomboy-like girl making a birthday wish of falling in love. So her gang, consisted of 4 guys and 2 girls, decided to find her a man. So they hired Ah Ken to fulfill this role. In exchange for his sacrifice, the gang will help him revive the school swimming team. To seal the deal, the gang and Ah Ken signed a LOVE CONTRACT (behind the girl's back).

mangoicy

Post by mangoicy » Oct 24th, '05, 23:59

I'd say, you should give this series a try. I really like Ariel and Mike here, even more so than he and Rainie. I think Mike and Ariel gave a superb performance in this series, they both look so natural together. I have to admit, the middle episodes might get a little draggy, but all in all i'm lovin' this drama.

Also, for those who watched DBY earlier, and expect to see the "cool" Mike, you might be dissapointed, as his character in LC is far from AhMong's personality and style.. There are lots of sweet scenes that I just love to watch over and over and over again :P

madraegan

Post by madraegan » Oct 25th, '05, 02:12

jadedangel, do you have the first few episodes (1-5) of this series?i really want to see this and i can't download it from bittorrent. (i live in a dorm). can you please upload it in your clubbox.pretty please. thank you so much!!!

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Oct 25th, '05, 04:21

THANKS JADEDANGEL!!!! :lol you da best! thumbs up for you! :thumright:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 25th, '05, 13:36

madraegan wrote:jadedangel, do you have the first few episodes (1-5) of this series?i really want to see this and i can't download it from bittorrent. (i live in a dorm). can you please upload it in your clubbox.pretty please. thank you so much!!!
:lol I have all the eps, and I'm reuploading them. Ep 1 & 2 should be up tonight, tomorrow morning at the latest.
madraegan wrote: ]no it's not an Active X pop-up. it says Javascript undefined when i click on it. i'm not a member of clubbox so do i need to be a member? oh and i'm using an Apple powerbook which doesn't have a right click. i dunno what the right click for this computer is.
Javascript? Have you been able to get it to work now? If not, then you may need to go under Internet Connections in Windows, on the security tab, and change your Javascript settings to "enable"

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 25th, '05, 13:37

xsnowangelx wrote:THANKS JADEDANGEL!!!! :lol you da best! thumbs up for you! :thumright:
:D Thanks so much! Xie Xie!

madraegan

Post by madraegan » Oct 25th, '05, 15:36

I have all the eps, and I'm reuploading them. Ep 1 & 2 should be up tonight, tomorrow morning at the latest.
thank you so much. i'll use my friend's computer to download coz she uses internet explorer.you rock!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 25th, '05, 15:45

madraegan wrote:
I have all the eps, and I'm reuploading them. Ep 1 & 2 should be up tonight, tomorrow morning at the latest.
thank you so much. i'll use my friend's computer to download coz she uses internet explorer.you rock!
No problem. And after that I'll start reuploading the others. :-)

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Oct 26th, '05, 04:31

gosh.. wuh will we do w/o jadedangel??? ^^ oOo.. juss letting u guys noe.. dat dl is very very slow lately.. im tryin to dl one.. n its gonna take 24 hours 9 min and 32 sec =/

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 26th, '05, 20:09

xsnowangelx wrote:gosh.. wuh will we do w/o jadedangel??? ^^ oOo.. juss letting u guys noe.. dat dl is very very slow lately.. im tryin to dl one.. n its gonna take 24 hours 9 min and 32 sec =/
I know. Clubbox is acting up again, because I've been trying to dl from other people's clubboxes and its taking me hours just to get them to start.