23%
I didn't like either of them
3%

Total votes: 312

donna8157

Gokusen vs. GTO

Post by donna8157 » Dec 6th, '04, 11:27

What can I say? I love this series! :lol

I'm sure the majority of you have already seen what's up in the Torrents section here. ::sigh:: only to Episode 3, but then they released a Special too. ^_^ Anyway, what do you guys think of this series? Do you prefer it over GTO?

When I had first heard of Gokusen, I just thought it was going to be a GTO clone. But I didn't care, I loved GTO so much. Anyway, it was a really funny series and a lot of fun to watch.

The Romance:

I know that in the anime series, it hinted at Sawada Shin falling in love with Yamaguchi Kumiko. Does it happen in the dorama? I think they would make a cute couple nonetheless. Although . .the Shinohara-san also looks good with Kumiko. ^_^

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Dec 6th, '04, 11:54

I'm not quallified to vote as I have not seen GTO and only the first three episodes of Gokusen. If I where to find Gokusen with EN subs I'd be all over it :)

Yashiro

Post by Yashiro » Dec 6th, '04, 20:21

I enjoyed the both equally . A little more GTO , but it's beacuase I saw it in Anime and Manga too , but I really like Gokusen ! :D

delsxyz

Even though Gokusen anime got...

Post by delsxyz » Dec 6th, '04, 20:38

Even though Asian TV Awards 2004, Best Animation went to "Gokusen"
Live Drama Gokusen is much more superior. Good script, good
actors/actress.
--Gokusen story---It goes beyond anime.

On the other hand, GTO anime shines and live drama GTO sucks..
Good script (Manga/Anime) ...Poor Script in adaptation...thus
shallow acting by actors.
---GTO stories...it's within the anime, but came out very short.
If you like GTO story, watch anime first!!
Last edited by delsxyz on Dec 6th, '04, 22:02, edited 1 time in total.

kawaii~ne

Post by kawaii~ne » Dec 6th, '04, 20:45

I love them both... but a little bit more GOKUSEN ^^
Because of MATSUJUN :wub:

Carn

Post by Carn » Dec 6th, '04, 21:14

I've never seen the GTO or Gokusen anime, but I really liked both. I think Gokusen is much, much funnier, but GTO had really good stories. But then again, of Gokusen, I've only seen what's been translated.

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Dec 6th, '04, 21:50

i think gokusen is more anime-like. so theres more comedy in it i think. for example: the music, camera angles, and the sound effects! :)
so i like gokusen more. GTO is more rough, and deals with a lot of "real life" stuff.

Zetai

Post by Zetai » Dec 6th, '04, 21:58

Thats a hard one :unsure:
GTO was extremely interesting to me but I havnt watched it in awhile.
Id have to agree with amrayu on Gokusen being more light hearted with the funny stuff thats thrown in. GTO had those moments as well but it carried a darker feel to me.

So its a toss up.......both kick ass!!!

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Dec 8th, '04, 02:59

This is somewhat off topic, but "Gokusen 2" is coming out in January 2005 with Nakama Yukie as lead again. ^_^

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone was doing tv-rips of this series? I would love to watch it!

Also there's supposed to be some other series with Matsushima Nanako/Oguri Shun and some other people in it. I would love to see that too. ^_^

kawaii~ne

Post by kawaii~ne » Dec 19th, '04, 08:14

donna8157 wrote:This is somewhat off topic, but "Gokusen 2" is coming out in January 2005 with Nakama Yukie as lead again. ^_^
I'm waiting for too :w00t:

jondy78

Post by jondy78 » Jan 24th, '05, 06:31

Live-action Gokusen is frickin hilarious!!! I think it has improved upon what GTO did... the jokes and humor are a lot funnier... and Yankumi is really really cute... it is like a live-action anime (the short opening intro is kick ass and the ending is like something I would see in Naruto's endings)

but, I'll have to give GTO the edge here (even though i voted that i liked them equally...hhehehe)... just the chemistry between Onizuka and Fuyutski-sensei alone I think makes this series great... would there be the Gokusen if there wasnt a GTO?? ... and its also the first dorama that i watched =)

Olga_2005

Post by Olga_2005 » Jan 24th, '05, 07:15

Hum.. that would be really hard to answer! :unsure:

In both cases I saw the anime first and both stories and actores and humor and everything is really grate!!!!! But if I really had to choose between one of them it would be Gokusen for Matsumoto Jun and Oguri Shun :wub: (ohh I gues realised that Oguri Shun plays in GTO too lol.. Jun isn't there though..)

TheBombastic1

Post by TheBombastic1 » Jan 24th, '05, 07:23

It was more a question of who I think can kick the other's @ss to me. In the end, I believe Yankumi's yakuza background will be too overwhelming for Onichii's motorcycle punk background.

Gokusen wins out.

minimin

Post by minimin » Jan 24th, '05, 15:32

:| I voted for GTO cause I haven't seen Gosuken.............is it really good?

Dunno GTO is kinda like the third j-dorama I've seen since I began watching j dramas. I think I miss hte beginning, but I love the story anyways.

Donna8157...........that Takki on ur displayis so yummy. Can u upload that in the cute jap. boys thread..............thanks...I know I'm so off topic....... :pale:

is2hyolee

Post by is2hyolee » Jan 28th, '05, 04:03

... loved GTO! ...
... it take Gokusen stands up to GTO? ...
... time to check it out ...

Elfunko

Post by Elfunko » Jan 29th, '05, 01:08

I love them both for their individual merits.

When the actor playing Onizuka does that point and wink thing and says some corny line, I can't help but giggling like a maniacle school girl. I just think thats the coolest thing ever.

Yankumi on the other hand pops out of nowhere, is super involved with the students, and totally funny for being such a dorky person. I love how she will turn away from main dialogue to talk to the camera, but the person she was conferring with looks puzzled like, "Who is she talking to?" Hahahaha.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wub: :mrgreen:

nevada-tan

Post by nevada-tan » Jan 29th, '05, 01:20

gto > gokusen... :unsure:
why you ask? i asked afkan, and that's what he said! and i always, always go by whatever he says ~! :wub:

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Jan 29th, '05, 01:29

YAY
LIKE OMG GTO AH!!
GOKUSEN wasn't that great.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Even though Gokusen anime got...

Post by zdoon » Jan 29th, '05, 10:54

delsxyz wrote: On the other hand, GTO anime shines and live drama GTO sucks..
I haven't seen the live action but that's kind of what I'd think of it. I have seen one episode but was bored out of mind thinking how the main actor simply doesn't live up to the vivid cartoon character. I thought the anime was great.

Betrayal

Post by Betrayal » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

GTO > GOKUSEN

this might be off topic
Would be bettter if GTO MEETS GOKUSEN

Trade ONizuka for Yankumi for one day lol and see what happens

Onizuka off course would join in with YANKUMI class mate no problem as his a rascal
and a YAKUZA himself

but Gokusen on the other hand won't be able to cope that well with the PRANKS the
class of ONIZUKA pulls

but she is a strong girl so she'll FIGHT ON !!!

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

Betrayal wrote:GTO > GOKUSEN

this might be off topic
Would be bettter if GTO MEETS GOKUSEN

Trade ONizuka for Yankumi for one day lol and see what happens

Onizuka off course would join in with YANKUMI class mate no problem as his a rascal
and a YAKUZA himself

but Gokusen on the other hand won't be able to cope that well with the PRANKS the
class of ONIZUKA pulls

but she is a strong girl so she'll FIGHT ON !!!
Ionnu, if you pit Yankumi against Onizuka, I'd place my money on Yankumi. Why? She's the 4th generation boss of a yakuza, as opposed to Onizuka's relatively "clean" background. Granted, he's no wimp either, but they said he was what? part of a biker gang or something? Ehhh...

/me places $50 on Yankumi. Go Nakama Yukie!!!

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

iceberri wrote: Ionnu, if you pit Yankumi against Onizuka, I'd place my money on Yankumi. Why? She's the 4th generation boss of a yakuza, as opposed to Onizuka's relatively "clean" background. Granted, he's no wimp either, but they said he was what? part of a biker gang or something? Ehhh...

Well if you go by the manga Bad Company then he's pretty badass, he did take on Yakuza when he was in high school.

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

Ruroshin wrote:
iceberri wrote: Ionnu, if you pit Yankumi against Onizuka, I'd place my money on Yankumi. Why? She's the 4th generation boss of a yakuza, as opposed to Onizuka's relatively "clean" background. Granted, he's no wimp either, but they said he was what? part of a biker gang or something? Ehhh...

Well if you go by the manga Bad Company then he's pretty badass, he did take on Yakuza when he was in high school.
That reminds me. I need to go sit in B&N one day and try to read through all the volumes. I might be sitting there for days though... :]

meow_meow

Post by meow_meow » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

I like Gokusen a little better. But so far I think the first gokusen is better (although there is the super good looking Kame in the second one :P ), there is just so much unesessary violence in the second one so far.

There seems to be hints of Shin liking Yankumi at the end of Gokusen. Man, too bad Shin isn't in the second one.

sakura1985

Post by sakura1985 » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

minimin wrote::| I voted for GTO cause I haven't seen Gosuken.............is it really good?
Its really really goood! U shld watch it :w00t:
the 1st time i watch it, i was laughing my heads off :lol at Nakama Yukie's clumsiness....
and to top it up, who would not drool at the sight of Matsu-jun.... :blink
he is a great actor.....and i loves his and yukie-chan's character....

haiz.....i want to have her as my sensei.... 8)

SleepyBoi

Post by SleepyBoi » Feb 3rd, '05, 13:54

GTO gets my vote ...that drama was awesome and i didn't even fall asleep on it....that's saying somethin.. :sleeping:

akima

Post by akima » Feb 3rd, '05, 18:05

GTO!!!!!

yoshi100

Post by yoshi100 » Feb 3rd, '05, 18:05

both really good drama
but Gto was better maybe because thats the recent one i watched

TheBombastic1

Post by TheBombastic1 » Feb 3rd, '05, 19:05

Ruroshin wrote:

Well... if you're going to go by mangas, he was a badass if sex does not preoccupy his mind... Onizuka in Shounan Ju'nai Gumi, when all his thought is on sex , is almost pathetically helpless when it comes to females. He is so desperate to lose his virginity that he loses his guard when the possibility of losing his virginity comes up - and I don't think he resolved that even after he became a teacher.

So... alls Yankumi has to do, if she's pitted against Onichii in a fight, is to act cute for a second, trick Onichii into thinking he's getting some, and while he's distracted , gut him with one of the samurai swords she can find in her house.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 3rd, '05, 19:09

TheBombastic1 wrote: So... alls Yankumi has to do, if she's pitted against Onichii in a fight, is to act cute for a second, trick Onichii into thinking he's getting some, and while he's distracted , gut him with one of the samurai swords she can find in her house.
hhahahha...and what can i say? Yankumi's pretty hot~ she's even cute in her gym tracksuit...and we've all seen her in a kimono as well as other clothes....HOT describes her definitely.

i can imagine Onizuka being defenseless and losing his guard while Yankumi kicks his arse~ :lol

silzii

Post by silzii » Feb 3rd, '05, 19:45

GTO ALL THE WAY :mrgreen: !

Both GTO and Gokusen are my fav dramas, they made me laugh like a loony :w00t:. However I prefer GTO just a bit more.

I guess its because I'd love to....no.....would die to have Onizuka as my teacher.

luxe rabbit

Post by luxe rabbit » Feb 3rd, '05, 22:40

i think if you like one, you are goingto end up likeing the other too. the tough choice is would you rather watch a hot older teacher, or a hot class full of younger men? ahh, decisions....
in the end i say gokusen, because matsujun. :mrgreen:

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Feb 4th, '05, 00:47

TheBombastic1 wrote: Well... if you're going to go by mangas, he was a badass if sex does not preoccupy his mind... Onizuka in Shounan Ju'nai Gumi, when all his thought is on sex , is almost pathetically helpless when it comes to females. He is so desperate to lose his virginity that he loses his guard when the possibility of losing his virginity comes up - and I don't think he resolved that even after he became a teacher.

So... alls Yankumi has to do, if she's pitted against Onichii in a fight, is to act cute for a second, trick Onichii into thinking he's getting some, and while he's distracted , gut him with one of the samurai swords she can find in her house.
I don't know about that. In the GTO manga a pretty girl did offer herself to him but he refused.

TheBombastic1

Post by TheBombastic1 » Feb 4th, '05, 04:04

Ruroshin wrote:
TheBombastic1 wrote: Well... if you're going to go by mangas, he was a badass if sex does not preoccupy his mind... Onizuka in Shounan Ju'nai Gumi, when all his thought is on sex , is almost pathetically helpless when it comes to females. He is so desperate to lose his virginity that he loses his guard when the possibility of losing his virginity comes up - and I don't think he resolved that even after he became a teacher.

I don't know about that. In the GTO manga a pretty girl did offer herself to him but he refused.
I don't know which girl you are refering to. but if memory serves me, I think maybe you are refering to the girl at the beginning for who Onichii breaks down the wall and in that case, I remember he peeked and also kept the girl's panties. Either way, I'm inclined to believe Onichii is a horn dog and that his tendency to look at females lustfully will be his Achilles heel ( as is mine, if we're being honest. 8) )

sofee

Post by sofee » Aug 5th, '05, 05:06

I could not manage to finish GTO. So just watched ep 1-5, last ep and the movie. Somehow, I just couldn't identify with the Great Teacher himself. But Gokusen was great, I laughed and cried in every eps.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Aug 5th, '05, 05:29

Hey, I've been looking for this thread! hehe
I just finished Gokusen yesterday.
Watching the last two episodes changed my vote to "I enjoyed both equally."(used to be leaning towards GTO)
I felt that the climax on ep12 was a bit staged and expected--the dramatic speeches and all...
It got tiring for a couple of episodes but the humor is always there.
Gotta love episode 11 :lol
GTO...what was it's ending again? gosh, it's been a year ago...

empressxia

Post by empressxia » Aug 5th, '05, 06:06

I watched all of Gokusen and loved it. The show was funny from the start. However having watched the first few ep of GTO, I'm not that impressed and losing interest. I hope it gets better later on.

makiono

Post by makiono » Sep 21st, '05, 06:11

I've only watched Gokusen so far - I loved it! GTO has been harder to find, but I did it, and I'll be dling it as soon as I can... I hope it lives up to my expectations@ :P

Romance

Post by Romance » Sep 21st, '05, 06:20

Gokusen is funny, but GTO, there are no words to describe how damn good it is. Its the classic of all classics, must rewatch it soon.

Tsujoi

Post by Tsujoi » Sep 21st, '05, 08:53

TheBombastic1 wrote:
Ruroshin wrote:

I don't know which girl you are refering to. but if memory serves me, I think maybe you are refering to the girl at the beginning for who Onichii breaks down the wall and in that case, I remember he peeked and also kept the girl's panties. Either way, I'm inclined to believe Onichii is a horn dog and that his tendency to look at females lustfully will be his Achilles heel ( as is mine, if we're being honest. 8) )
I enjoyed both series evenly. Can't wait for a season 3 of Gokusen, if there is one.

I don't know, does Onizuka go after the flat chested girls? I've never seen him distracted by women who weren't "desirable". It always seems like Yankumi never has anyone lusting after her, except for the henchmen! Poor Tetsu....

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Sep 23rd, '05, 19:07

I watched GTO before watching Gokusen. While watching Gokusen....To me...they tried to make it like GTO except with a female teacher. I liked Gokusen, Nakama Yukie was awesome playing the role of Yankumi, but I still like GTO a lot more then Gokusen.

A question to those who have seen Gokusen 2. Is it worth watching??? I know most of the cast changed. Did they do a good job???

ThangDiengXD

Post by ThangDiengXD » Sep 23rd, '05, 20:10

hmmm GTO was better i guess..
:P they got same actors(some):P
anywayz..gokusen is rly nice 2...
i dont rly like gokusen2..i mean..if ur a vely vely huge big fan..its alrite..
but for me..i stoped watching after ep2 since its kinda..predictable..and the guys in gokusen1 were funier and more agresive..

beer

Post by beer » Sep 23rd, '05, 21:17

Voted GTO.

Though Nakama Yukie in kimono takes my breath away every single time.

aoi_hana

Post by aoi_hana » Sep 23rd, '05, 21:30

I may be a bit biased because I adore Yukie Nakama and Jun Matsumoto but I thought that Gokusen was the better of the two. I like funny series' and GTO is a little bit too serious for me sometimes.

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Sep 23rd, '05, 23:04

Considering the dramas, I enjoyed Gokusen more because the drama was far more superior (in my opinon) than GTO's LA. GTO has a good manga and anime, but Gokusen definately has a better drama.

Romance

Post by Romance » Sep 23rd, '05, 23:08

gokusen feels more.. solve that problem in a light way and thats it, no deep, but gto got deep .. haha i really cant explain :w00t:

drkazndragon

Post by drkazndragon » Sep 23rd, '05, 23:30

Gokusen was more light-hearted and GTO was more serious. Gokusen has lots of really corny scenes, Gokusen 2 is pretty much a rehashed Gokusen 1 but with prettyboys acting tough.
i enjoyed both, but leaning towards GTO.

taro

Post by taro » Sep 24th, '05, 00:30

Revive an old thread here. The thing is, honor means a lot to both characters, i don't think Yankumi would stoop to trickery. And even if Onizuka got gutted, he'd just spend some time in the hospital & he'd be back. I'm going more on the live-action universe though.
Anyway, I liked both series' but give GTO the edge, i liked the interaction between Onizuka & Fuyutsuki characaters.
lilswtangel wrote:
TheBombastic1 wrote: So... alls Yankumi has to do, if she's pitted against Onichii in a fight, is to act cute for a second, trick Onichii into thinking he's getting some, and while he's distracted , gut him with one of the samurai swords she can find in her house.
hhahahha...and what can i say? Yankumi's pretty hot~ she's even cute in her gym tracksuit...and we've all seen her in a kimono as well as other clothes....HOT describes her definitely.

i can imagine Onizuka being defenseless and losing his guard while Yankumi kicks his arse~ :lol

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Sep 25th, '05, 01:59

i haven't really watched GTO yet....so i voted Gokusen.i really love Gokusen and Gokusen 2. :wub: but i will try watching GTO too and from what i heard it's really good :P

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Sep 25th, '05, 02:13

I say, GTO is definitely more enjoyable to me. Both are great, actually, but GTO has more value in it and it deals with more serious issues that arise in highschool. In Gokusen, though the storyline is pretty interesting, I simply think it's a show to introduce pretty boys to get high ratings. Plus, Onizuka is a lot cooler than Yankumi, or at least, he doesn't preach in almost every episode, lol.

Schala

Post by Schala » Sep 26th, '05, 03:50

Personally, I think GTO is a lot better. I mean, it seemed like Gokusen was trying too much to be just like GTO. Even the first episode was so similiar to GTO, I felt like I was watching GTO with a female teacher instead!

While I like Nakama Yukie, I just think GTO is more enjoyable than Gokusen. Gokusen was more "goofy" than GTO. Onizuka is a good role model, and he is my hero! I'd really want a teacher like him. I'd get all starry eyed *__* when he'd give his speeches, but I didn't really get that way with Gokusen. Gokusen seemed more goofy and comedy like to me, and when she tried to be serious, it seemed too cheesey and unrealistic to me.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed Gokusen, but I still think GTO blows it out of the water.

~Adam~

Post by ~Adam~ » Sep 26th, '05, 06:57

I loved them both the same, its really hard to choose one over the other.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 26th, '05, 07:15

man.. thats not even a question GTO hella rocked Gokusen... think bout it... Gokusen was sooooo like predictable.. not to mention it was hardly even that funny like GTO common... think bout it... Onizuka was like a Yakuza who was funny and let people do what they wanted.. .. it shouldnt even be a competition :P

meiohsetsuna
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meiohsetsuna » Sep 26th, '05, 07:38

I stand by the belief that both were equally good and its a tough decision to pick just one. I saw GTO first. When I watched Gokusen the first thing I said was, "Oh hey. Its a female GTO." But when you think back on both of them, they are really in two seperate genres. Gokusen is more lighthearted and funny, whereas GTO got very deep and serious.

For me both of them were good on the eye candy... I am especially happy that Oguri Shun was in both of them... :wub: Gokusen2 didn't appeal to me so I didn't get past the third episode. It wasn't funny anymore and I was mad that MatsuJun was gone and all the progress of the first season seemed to have gone out the window.

So it really all depends on what kind of show you want to watch. Super serious and motivating, or slightly serious and major funny. They are both good, and that's that!

Anteria

Post by Anteria » Sep 27th, '05, 09:14

can't find GTO on this forums, I saw the anime, I wana see the drama so bad ;(

Schala

Post by Schala » Sep 27th, '05, 10:55

Anteria wrote:can't find GTO on this forums, I saw the anime, I wana see the drama so bad ;(
You can get it from animesuki.com

Anteria

Post by Anteria » Sep 27th, '05, 11:21

erm another small question:
I see there are a lot of torrents on this website, but the seeder nummber is 0, any chance I can get em from other places?

p.s

thanks for the link Schala :wub:

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Sep 28th, '05, 00:25

Im downloading Gokusen now.. After I watch it, I'll be able to judge which is better.. :)

Btw, off topic, are my eyes playing tricks on me or is episode 8 really missing? (Gokusen season 1 for SARS DVD version)

Thanks!

taro

Post by taro » Sep 28th, '05, 01:30

If you want a female GTO, there's the series Naomi also. One of these days I'll sub it. Not bad show. Fujiwara Noriko is the lead as the unconventional teacher.
meiohsetsuna wrote:I stand by the belief that both were equally good and its a tough decision to pick just one. I saw GTO first. When I watched Gokusen the first thing I said was, "Oh hey. Its a female GTO." But when you think back on both of them, they are really in two seperate genres. Gokusen is more lighthearted and funny, whereas GTO got very deep and serious.

!

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Sep 28th, '05, 06:23

GTO manga > all other versions of GTO and Gokusen.

Schala

Post by Schala » Sep 28th, '05, 10:54

Anteria wrote:erm another small question:
I see there are a lot of torrents on this website, but the seeder nummber is 0, any chance I can get em from other places?
Hmm..I dunno. I got it from animesuki.com awhile ago, so I don't know where else you can look for it now. Maybe ask for it in the seed request thread? ^^0

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Sep 29th, '05, 05:01

Anteria wrote:can't find GTO on this forums, I saw the anime, I wana see the drama so bad ;(
http://japan-tv.afraid.org:6969/?search=GTO

Here you go :mrgreen:

CrAcKaJaP206

Post by CrAcKaJaP206 » Sep 29th, '05, 05:07

I haven't finished the first Gokusen, but i'm about done with Gokusen 2, and that series is awesome.

GTO, I own the anime series, watched all the live action including special and movie.

I can honestly say i like both equally and voted accordingly

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 21st, '05, 03:15

i thought gokusen was funnier, and i really liked the cast.

but gto was still very well done. it's one of those dramas that can withstand the test of time.
(i also liked how both dramas had Oguri Shun)

all in all, i liked both equally.

I think the best most super teacher drama would be gokusen's storyline with onizuka as the teacher.

cgozun

Post by cgozun » Oct 21st, '05, 03:28

CrAcKaJaP206 wrote:I haven't finished the first Gokusen, but i'm about done with Gokusen 2, and that series is awesome.

GTO, I own the anime series, watched all the live action including special and movie.

I can honestly say i like both equally and voted accordingly
I thought Gokusen was better than 2 so don't forget to go back and watch that as well.

itachi666

Post by itachi666 » Oct 21st, '05, 03:34

Voted for GTO. Didnt like gokusan. gave up on it after a few episodes.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Oct 21st, '05, 04:08

x_XJules wrote: (i also liked how both dramas had Oguri Shun)
ME too!!! i really love it how both of the doramas has Oguri Shun.He's such a talented actor and he's soooo HOT too!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 21st, '05, 04:28

Image VS Image

:D :D :D

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Oct 21st, '05, 04:32

x_XJules wrote:Image VS Image

:D :D :D
Oguri Shun in Gokusen picture is WAY better! :wub: :wub: :wub: he was really young in GTO. i love his hair in Gokusen! :heart: i thought it was soooo cool! :D

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 21st, '05, 04:41

Jecky wrote:Oguri Shun in Gokusen picture is WAY better! :wub: :wub: :wub: he was really young in GTO. i love his hair in Gokusen! :heart: i thought it was soooo cool! :D
I love his hair in gokusen too!! i agree he was a little young in gto. The first time i saw gto i couldn't believe it was him!! he was really good in stand up as well... and i think that's all i've seen of his roles...
:wub: :heart: :wub:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Oct 21st, '05, 05:51

x_XJules wrote:
Jecky wrote:Oguri Shun in Gokusen picture is WAY better! :wub: :wub: :wub: he was really young in GTO. i love his hair in Gokusen! :heart: i thought it was soooo cool! :D
I love his hair in gokusen too!! i agree he was a little young in gto. The first time i saw gto i couldn't believe it was him!! he was really good in stand up as well... and i think that's all i've seen of his roles...
:wub: :heart: :wub:
i've seen Densha Otoko (almost done with this)and Gokusen. i haven't really watched GTO or Stand up(i really want to watch this with subs,but there isn't :-( )or his other ones like Summer Snow and his new one Hana Yori Dango(can't wait for this). I totally Love this guy!!!! :wub:

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Oct 21st, '05, 06:03

My favorite Oguri Shun role was him in "Summer Snow". Absolutely fell in love with him. ^_^

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 21st, '05, 06:07

I love them both!! After I lend my parents my dramas to watch, they said they prefer Gokusen more than GTO.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 21st, '05, 08:10

Jecky wrote:i've seen Densha Otoko (almost done with this)and Gokusen. i haven't really watched GTO or Stand up(i really want to watch this with subs,but there isn't :-( )or his other ones like Summer Snow and his new one Hana Yori Dango(can't wait for this). I totally Love this guy!!!! :wub:
stand up has english subs. it's the 1-7 vcd torrents. and if you want to watch gto try this site:

http://japan-tv.afraid.org:6969/

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 22nd, '05, 16:31

^^ why going anywhere else if we have both seasons finished and subbed here? :unsure: and most of the eps is seeded now

on topic: hmm I think I voted for GTO loooooong time ago but after watching Gokusen 2 I changed my mind :P can I have my vote back? :lol Gokusen is the best and akame rocks!!! :wub: