SINGLES RANTING THREAD (Dating Advice)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 26th, '05, 21:05

hmm hes right about trying to talk in a easiar way, ill try ask my older brother if he can set up a chatroom sight for us, so it will be easier for us to talk, ill be able to tell you if were able to do it tomorrow ^_^ so does anyone have any problems that we can help with..? all im trying to do now is think positive and try to build up my courage, i think it would be the best for me. well ill tell you the results when i come back from college on wednesday.

cloud

equang

Post by equang » Sep 26th, '05, 21:10

My only problem now is my cold :\ *lying in bed for the third day in a row*

When you go to college on Wednesday, make sure you look your best. You'll have more courage that way. I don't mean go all out and get fancy, but make sure you're clean, neat, get PLENTY of sleep the night before so you wake up ready to face the day (and her!), and don't forget to brush your teeth! Make sure not to wear anything with holes or anything (unless you regularly sport some sort of grunge style that works for you :\).

~Denwa

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 26th, '05, 21:12

Hi denwa thanks for ur post, well i hope you get well soon, and ill try my best to do what everyone said, does anyone know any casual lines i should use if i talk to her? thanks everyone

cloud

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 26th, '05, 21:26

equang wrote:My only problem now is my cold :\ *lying in bed for the third day in a row*

When you go to college on Wednesday, make sure you look your best. You'll have more courage that way. I don't mean go all out and get fancy, but make sure you're clean, neat, get PLENTY of sleep the night before so you wake up ready to face the day (and her!), and don't forget to brush your teeth! Make sure not to wear anything with holes or anything (unless you regularly sport some sort of grunge style that works for you :\).

~Denwa

actually the holes look its pretty popular now.. i think u should go with a GQ look... that wut i usually wear... it goes gud with almost any kind of pants.. cept baggy...
if u need any fashion sense on clothing.. just ask.. me .. and i can give u a few pointers on lookin GQ :P

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 26th, '05, 21:37

hey can you share some of those pointers please, it would help alot, i wanna try look my best, i think it will boost my confidence if i look better, dont you think?

inishi

Post by inishi » Sep 26th, '05, 22:41

Cloud James Lionheart wrote:hey can you share some of those pointers please, it would help alot, i wanna try look my best, i think it will boost my confidence if i look better, dont you think?
haha hmm...well i absolutely love a guy in a dress shirt with a suit/blazer on top with jeans :D i dunno if that helps but that's what i like seeing guys in XD

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 26th, '05, 22:53

yea ill try that out tommorow thanks for the advice and taqke a picture of me init to see if it suits ^_^, but i totally forgot one thing, i dont know if shes single or NOT!!! ahh im soo stupid, what happens if shes taken, owh man owh man owh man...

equang

Post by equang » Sep 26th, '05, 22:57

inishi wrote:
haha hmm...well i absolutely love a guy in a dress shirt with a suit/blazer on top with jeans :D i dunno if that helps but that's what i like seeing guys in XD
That would look snazzy :D I approve of this look.

And if she's not single, if you really like her, are you really going to give up that easily? XD Just be careful to draw the line between not giving up and being a stalker.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 26th, '05, 23:04

yea your right, if she is taken, i still wont give up, i dont know, its just that when i look at her, its like i would like something more than a freind, it kind of funny because at our college if your caught stalking someone you get expelled straight away, looks like i have to be careful..does anyone know any good lines to use in a convo, because i dont want to talk to her and then chat a load of crap.. which i usually do tend to end up doing =[

equang

Post by equang » Sep 26th, '05, 23:34

As long as you're not like spying on her through windows and sneaking into her apartment I think you'll be fine XD

This might sound cheesy XD but apparently it works all the time. Do something stupidly funny in front of her, like fall flat on your face, and then come up laughing and if she's laughing too say something like, "I knew you had a personality behind all that beauty. Wanna get a coffee sometime?"

Also, no matter how you get started, if the talking goes well, after like ten minutes or something, pretend you're late for something and be like "OH SHI- I gotta run! But I loved talking to you! Do you want to get a coffee sometime and chat again?" This would be a KEY time to get her phone number to arrange it :P

Genki123

Post by Genki123 » Sep 26th, '05, 23:35

Hi everyone, I come to this site alot but this is probably my first post.

Is the girl you are interested in your senpai (like a senior to you).
well then you could casually go up to her and ask a question about college or something like "where is this classroom" or " could you tell me about this or that".
after that say thank you for the help ect...
Next time you meet, go thank her again but with a "Hi!" at the beggining lol. this will make it easier to meet everytime.
this will help you with stage 1 I hope ^_^;

but you don't have to listen to me cause im only 16 years old and thats the length in which I have never dated >.<; OTL..

equang

Post by equang » Sep 26th, '05, 23:53

Genki123 wrote:Hi everyone, I come to this site alot but this is probably my first post.

Is the girl you are interested in your senpai (like a senior to you).
well then you could casually go up to her and ask a question about college or something like "where is this classroom" or " could you tell me about this or that".
after that say thank you for the help ect...
Next time you meet, go thank her again but with a "Hi!" at the beggining lol. this will make it easier to meet everytime.
this will help you with stage 1 I hope ^_^;

but you don't have to listen to me cause im only 16 years old and thats the length in which I have never dated >.<; OTL..
That's a good idea, especially if you're new to the school (you can fake it if you aren't XD).

And PS, as I said before, it's not unnatural to not date at 16 XD don't feel pressured! You have your whole life ahead of you :D Would it be ominous if I said you've already lived one fifth of your life?

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 27th, '05, 01:24

hrm... jeans are always a gud thing.. but dont wear thsoe baggy kinda jeans... make it semi loose.. not bagy... hrm... did u see my picture? the one with teh white black jacket and jeans? sumtin like that or a bit less... always gud.. also... for a top.. if u got an okay build wear a beater... a.k.a.. a tank top for guys :P if u dont know wut a beater is.. get a size small.. since it always fits... to ur body anyways.. and um for a shirt.. or jacket ur choice.. sumtin snug.. like a racer jacket? or sumtin like wut u saw in the pic also... track jacket.. dont get kappa.. since its over used... unless its sumtin u like to wear... :P

~Adam~

Post by ~Adam~ » Sep 27th, '05, 01:40

I have been single for 2 1/2 years, sometimes I like it and alot of the time I hate it. I was burned at the end of my first and only relationship, that is partly the reason I kinda don't want a gf, me and my X dated for 3 years, and she is still around, being best friends with my sister and all UGH. So its partly my own fault, I am 22 and single, because I don't get out much, and I kinda like being single sometimes as I said.

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 01:43

I'm a terrible romantic at heart *g* I'm only 18 but I can't wait to find the One that I'll be with forever. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find her.

Batanaifu

Post by Batanaifu » Sep 27th, '05, 01:46

New here too! Hiyos!

inishi

Post by inishi » Sep 27th, '05, 02:02

haha new here too, just signed up and started posting today! anyhow...i've been single for 17 years i've been living XD and waiting for the right person...actually i'm kind of interested in this guy but he lives far from here o_o;

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 02:07

Long distance relationships don't usually work out :\ I've had my fair share of them and they always left me feeling short-handed. Not cool.
~Denwa

inishi

Post by inishi » Sep 27th, '05, 02:10

i know like...2 couples who're dating, 1s been going on for like almost 6 months now (distance is toronto-NYC) and the other one has been going for 1.5 years (distance is toronto-missisauga[same distance with the guy i'm interested in]) XD so it depends on the relationship...distance shouldn't be an obstacle (sounds kinda naive i know) but that's what i think o_o;

miaceres

Post by miaceres » Sep 27th, '05, 02:16

Distance shouldn't be an obstacle but it is 99% of the time. If you think about it, when you are living far away from one another you start to develope new lifestyles and eventually new friends. The other person is forgotten most of the time as you adapt to your surroundings without them around. Sad but mostly true.

inishi

Post by inishi » Sep 27th, '05, 02:20

yeah i guess it's true >_<;; which sucks too...T^T

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 02:21

miaceres wrote:Distance shouldn't be an obstacle but it is 99% of the time. If you think about it, when you are living far away from one another you start to develope new lifestyles and eventually new friends. The other person is forgotten most of the time as you adapt to your surroundings without them around. Sad but mostly true.
I agree with this. The old saying, "Out of sight, out of mind." seems to hold true most of the time :\ Long distance relationships only really work if you have reliable transportation that you can take to see them a lot, ie. your own car and access to plenty of gas money. My friend kept up an interstate relationship because she had the dedication to drive out to see her girlfriend every weekend and sometimes after school and work on weekdays.

Genki123

Post by Genki123 » Sep 27th, '05, 02:48

hehe listening to Densha's ending while reading posts and what is this feeling i get... moe..? lol
:-) this thread will get bigger i can feel it...

BENOIST!!!

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 03:02

Genki123 wrote: :-) this thread will get bigger i can feel it...

BENOIST!!!
Maybe we'll solve all of our problems :D

kendrew

Post by kendrew » Sep 27th, '05, 03:13

inishi wrote:haha new here too, just signed up and started posting today! anyhow...i've been single for 17 years i've been living XD and waiting for the right person...actually i'm kind of interested in this guy but he lives far from here o_o;

hahahaha im the same as u... well almost 17 years... 17 years in well a month and a day.... hahaha except im waiting for a girl...... lol but no long distnace relationships, (cause i dun know anyone that lives farther away than where i am hahaha^^")

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 27th, '05, 07:31

~Adam~ wrote:I have been single for 2 1/2 years, sometimes I like it and alot of the time I hate it. I was burned at the end of my first and only relationship, that is partly the reason I kinda don't want a gf, me and my X dated for 3 years, and she is still around, being best friends with my sister and all UGH. So its partly my own fault, I am 22 and single, because I don't get out much, and I kinda like being single sometimes as I said.
hrm.. thats true.. being single has its ups and downs... ups u can flirt wit any girl u want.. downs.. u have the emptyness of a companion but not gettin out much isnt an excuse :P u should get out a lot more.. its fun to go out and walk around :P

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 27th, '05, 07:35

inishi wrote:i know like...2 couples who're dating, 1s been going on for like almost 6 months now (distance is toronto-NYC) and the other one has been going for 1.5 years (distance is toronto-missisauga[same distance with the guy i'm interested in]) XD so it depends on the relationship...distance shouldn't be an obstacle (sounds kinda naive i know) but that's what i think o_o;
hrm... id say distance is only a problem 70% of the time.. i have a 2 friends who are dating eachother.. one lives in seattle and the other in vancouver... and they only get to see eachother 2-3 times a month... thats like 2-3 days compaired to 30 days... but u know it all depends on how much u guys care and love eachother...
and trust me everyone says they love this and that person.. but do they really know wut love is? its prob just infatuation.. :P

and if u plan on dating sumone thats quite a distance away.. i say go ahead.. get the experience u need... that way if any hardships come a long u know how to deal with it

Lipsofpoison
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Lipsofpoison » Sep 27th, '05, 07:42

Love doesn't know distance as long as the two people love and trust each other. If it is meant to work out it will work out. See I had a boyfriend who lived in the same town as me and we both changed our lifestyles and grew apart. It's not only distance that does that, it's just not to be. You will never know unless you take the leap. It's better to know, than to give up without even trying. That's what leads to regret. It is quite possible for things to work out as long as you both trust and love each other. If the change of a person's lifestyle ends your relationship, then that means that love didn't really exist. So I say go for it if you really care about this person. There are plenty of people out there, so if this person doesn't work out, there are billions of others to choose from.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 27th, '05, 07:50

Lipsofpoison wrote:Love doesn't know distance as long as the two people love and trust each other. If it is meant to work out it will work out. See I had a boyfriend who lived in the same town as me and we both changed our lifestyles and grew apart. It's not only distance that does that, it's just not to be. You will never know unless you take the leap. It's better to know, than to give up without even trying. That's what leads to regret. It is quite possible for things to work out as long as you both trust and love each other. If the change of a person's lifestyle ends your relationship, then that means that love didn't really exist. So I say go for it if you really care about this person. There are plenty of people out there, so if this person doesn't work out, there are billions of others to choose from.

hrm... i totally agree wit that statement.. cept for.. that if u grew apart.. love wasnt their part :P even if u grew apart ur feelings where true right? it just happened that naturally and unknowingly grew apart :P just meant that the love lost its spark :P love and infatuation and be explained and described differently but if the parting was just due to change in the person.. it can still be described as love :P all depending on how the change happened and wut the change was tho :P

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Sep 27th, '05, 08:27

Hi everyone! juz saw this thread and decided to join in since im single too!
22y/o this yr and my last relationship ended 3mths ago...

PJB

Post by PJB » Sep 27th, '05, 08:43

Distance is a problem if you want a relationship to move forward. Sometimes distance can mean lots and lots of waiting. I have tried a long distance relationship once, and I'm never gonna try it again unless there is a viable means of reaching that person. There's something about being in someones presence that makes a whole lotta difference... Sure sometimes you get online love stories that actually do work out.. But most of the time ppl are totally different to how they seem. Then again, who isn't.

Anteria

Post by Anteria » Sep 27th, '05, 08:53

I have a dstance relationship, doesn't seem to work that well :/

Lanun Koperal

Post by Lanun Koperal » Sep 27th, '05, 09:25

forget it...it wont work... :crazy: (just kidding) :w00t:

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 27th, '05, 09:35

PJB wrote:Distance is a problem if you want a relationship to move forward. Sometimes distance can mean lots and lots of waiting. I have tried a long distance relationship once, and I'm never gonna try it again unless there is a viable means of reaching that person. There's something about being in someones presence that makes a whole lotta difference... Sure sometimes you get online love stories that actually do work out.. But most of the time ppl are totally different to how they seem. Then again, who isn't.
and i wonder how u learned the life's lesson of sumones pressence? lol it was all from that long distant relationship :P the more ur away from sumone the more u miss them.. and when the time comes to see them.. ur all happy and everysecond with them is worth while.. not many people get that feeling cause their so bored of eachother since they see eachother everyday.. each one has its ups and downs :P u jsut gotta work around each one :P

Anteria

Post by Anteria » Sep 27th, '05, 10:40

well in my case I miss her, but :/ been so far from her kinda depreses me :( I wana toutch and feel her by my side not on the screen :cry:

ladym

Post by ladym » Sep 27th, '05, 13:17

So now u r talking about distant relationship.. 8)
never tried :P
But i'm willing to try :mrgreen: :lol :D

with him lol.. :w00t: :wub: :mrgreen: :rofl:
Attachments
elektra_prem_050108_30.jpg
elektra_prem_050108_30.jpg (16.27 KiB) Viewed 4579 times
YUN LEE DIB4127.jpg
YUN LEE DIB4127.jpg (12.56 KiB) Viewed 4579 times
Last edited by ladym on Sep 27th, '05, 13:18, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 13:18

hey everyone cloud here, how is everyone, hmmm when i think of long distant relationships, i dont really think they work, because, you have to have that strong bond, that you only usually achieve from seeing them on and everyday basis, i also think that sometimes it isnt enough just to here there voice...well that my opinion .. hmmm, thats why i wanna get to know the girl in my college... i hope it happens, by the way, i dressed up as how you told me to, ill try take a picture later and tell me what you lot think.. ^_^

ladym

Post by ladym » Sep 27th, '05, 13:21

Cloud James Lionheart wrote:hey everyone cloud here, how is everyone, hmmm when i think of long distant relationships, i dont really think they work, because, you have to have that strong bond, that you only usually achieve from seeing them on and everyday basis, i also think that sometimes it isnt enough just to here there voice...well that my opinion .. hmmm, thats why i wanna get to know the girl in my college... i hope it happens, by the way, i dressed up as how you told me to, ill try take a picture later and tell me what you lot think.. ^_^
u guys are crazy :crazy:
btw i hardly wait to see the pic :P :mrgreen:

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 15:16

I dunno guys. I've tried my share of long distance relationships. None of them worked. Maybe it's just my history with women, but in every case, both of us ended up hurt and lonely.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 18:23

Hi cloud here, im kinda excited but nervous about tomorrow because im going to see that girl at college, ive tryed out the clothes im going to wear, but i wasnt able to take a picture because my camera didnt have a batterys, but dont worry im charging my batterys now,im going to wake up early tommorow and get everything prepared and ill take a photo then, umm i know ive asked this alot of times, but i only have some lines to use when i talk to her, i dont really want to run out of lines, because im not sure if a short convo would be nice... does anyone have any casual sentences that they can pass down to me..
arigatou mina, thanks for everything.

cloud

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 18:31

If you run out of things to say, maybe give her a compliment? Don't just say, "You look [insert adjective] today." Make it a bit more personalized, like... "Oh, those are interesting earrings you're wearing. Where did you get them?" This also gives her an opportunity to talk about herself and also lets her know that you're interested in what she has to say.

Good luck! You're making me nervous for you XD

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 18:33

owh ive forgotten to tell everyone why im so caught up about this girl, well im actually filipino and ive always wanted to have a japanese girl or even meet one for 3 years since ive started to watch these dramas, i was so caught up in japan and its people and language, and ever since then my dreams have all been set about japan.. i dont know but this dream seems really important to me, just to have a freind or someone japanese that i could go to japan with and have fun and everything, so i can learn there ways of living, something "new" in my life. and well for those 3 years ive been searching for a japanese person, but even through out all the searching nothing appeared, as in nothing at all, because its really rare to find a japanese person my age in london, now all of a sudden, this girls at my college, and well i think this would probably be my only chance, thats why i dont want to mess things up... =[

well now ive explained why im really mad about this girl..
i wanna thank everyone again.
hontoni arigatou

cloud

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Sep 27th, '05, 18:34

If i were you, I wouldn't. This one girl I used to like always told me this. "Out of sight, out of mind"

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 18:40

I know what you mean D: I love Japanese girls so much. They are so tiny! I'm not a very large man (only 5'6"!) so it would be nice to have a girlfriend shorter than me D: Where I am at college, the area my dorm is in also has the Asian dorm so I see lots of Japanese girls all the time, and they are in my classes too. But I am too shy to talk to them. I have been very shy around women I'm not friends with since things went sour with my last girlfriend a year ago D:

~Denwa

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 18:50

hehe looks like were in the same situation, well i think you just need to build your courage like im try to do :cry: but dont wory, i think with everyones help we'll be able to fix everyones problems, :D everyones so helpful here, im so glad i made this thread ^_^ you should try listening to the bouncy,nice relaxing tunes on the densha ost when your on the thread, it puts alot of spirit on it :P

cloud

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Sep 27th, '05, 18:53

If you want to meet new people, being shy is not the way to do it. I say suck up you're shyness and try to introduce yourself to at least one person. Since some of those girls are in the same class, all teh better. You can ask them about something that you're having trouble with. Heck, pretend you're having trouble in the class. It'll give you an excuse to talk.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 18:58

yup, i agree :D from what im experiencing now, i think to myself , if i dont say anything, then nothings going to happen, that boosts my courage a lil bit.

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Sep 27th, '05, 19:02

Exactly! It's not as if she's going to go up to you and introduce herself. If they have no need to do it, then it'll never happen. Fantasy type thinking is also you're worst enemy. Be assertive. Having confidence is a good thing. It'll show people you know what you're doing. If you're shy, then girls will never give you a chance because they'll think you're boring.

"If I don't do anything...Nothing will ever happen in my life"
~Koyuki (BECK)

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 19:02

WAI~ I'm listening now lol. Now Twilight makes me so happy all the time XD I get excited and start singing along and then on the chorus I start waving my hands around while my friends try to sedate me XD

~Denwa

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 19:04

Ack XD they're all so beautiful though. I'm like a cretin compared to them.

hksaznlibra

Post by hksaznlibra » Sep 27th, '05, 19:05

Maybe you need a lot of booze to help you . Just get wasted and hit on them if they reject you, you can always say you were too drunk to realize what the hell was going on lol 8) :lol :unsure:

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Sep 27th, '05, 19:08

that's the type of thinking I'm talking about. Believe me, I know. I'm used to be quite shy myself, but you have to suck it up. It's not as if I was a player or anything. But if you're really interested then why not pursue? Why stop yourself? You'll never know, until you try.

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Sep 27th, '05, 19:09

hksaznlibra wrote:Maybe you need a lot of booze to help you . Just get wasted and hit on them if they reject you, you can always say you were too drunk to realize what the hell was going on lol 8) :lol :unsure:

Booze....liquid confidence!!!!

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 19:14

hksaznlibra wrote:Maybe you need a lot of booze to help you . Just get wasted and hit on them if they reject you, you can always say you were too drunk to realize what the hell was going on lol 8) :lol :unsure:
XD I'm straight-edge! Besides, wouldn't that last part come off as callous? Like I can't control myself and I'm a raging drunk?

Some guy called my dorm room the other night. Apparently he'd tried to pick up some girl and she gave him my number (as a random guess) when he wouldn't let her go without giving him something and when he realized he didn't have the right number, he thought I was a girl and tried to pick me up instead over the phone XD He was TERRIBLE.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 19:15

well it actually all depends on how he takes alchohol he might start harrassing girls for all you know, and you cant be doing that, how are you when your drunk denwa?

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 19:16

actually when you think about it, wouldnt that make a bad first impression, as they say, "first impressions sets how they think of you the whole way" someone told me

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 19:19

I've never been drunk in my life. I never touch alcohol. I'm not against people who do (you can't where I am XD), but I just don't do it myself.

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Sep 27th, '05, 19:20

You don't have to be hella drunk. Just get a light buzz going. hAHAHAHA. This is so bad. N/M. Don't drink!

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 19:21

I'm going with that plan XD I don't wanna get wasted in the middle of the day so I can talk to a chick who may or may not be interested XD

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 19:22

yea i agree, dont drink, ive had my stupid experiences with my older brother presuring me to drink, and it wasnt the best out come with the girls

ladym

Post by ladym » Sep 27th, '05, 19:25

is this your way to a conquer a girl
my advice is to be your self 8) if u will try to hard it might get ugly...my opinion :P :mrgreen:

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 19:27

hmm your right there, but in my case, if ill be myself ill bore the girl i think... it depends how you are.. thats why people who have had experience should teach us right?

p.s hi ladym ^_^

ladym

Post by ladym » Sep 27th, '05, 19:30

Cloud James Lionheart wrote:hmm your right there, but in my case, if ill be myself ill bore the girl i think... it depends how you are.. thats why people who have had experience should teach us right?

p.s hi ladym ^_^
i wont be so shore

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 19:30

Yeah being yourself is key for a real relationship because if you start out a lie, the relationship will never be all that it could be.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 19:31

hmm why do you say that? you know what, ive noticed that girls dont usually have this problem, because sometimes girls do have there times..lol

Ibanzze

Post by Ibanzze » Sep 27th, '05, 19:32

LightningEmperor wrote:

Booze....liquid confidence!!!!
hehe.. they should make an ad with those words..
"miller lite.. liquid confidence!! ... and taste better than bud light too..!!"
is it just me or does anybody else think that bud taste like coke?
and miller like pepsi..?

:alcoholic:

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 19:33

hmm yea i understand that, i dont want that happening to me, but if i do be myself, like i said shell have no interest, its like in densha otoko people helped him to learn to be something more.. i dont know its confusing...=s do you understand?

ladym

Post by ladym » Sep 27th, '05, 19:34

i think u have more to share to the world then u think
u r funny and this is what girls want :D :lol :mrgreen:

equang

Post by equang » Sep 27th, '05, 19:37

Yeah if you can make a girl laugh then you can totally get her heart.

Totally be yourself! You're being yourself on this forum and we like you :D (granted most of us aren't chicks >_>)

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 19:40

wow thats like my first compliment since forever, i dunt know im usually a cluts when it comes to girls, i just have to try to unlock my funny side to teh world as my older brother says, i wish it would happen with this girl, i hope people can help me because i really am crazy for this girl, as i said before in one of my other posts.. its like one of those one in a lifetime things..... and if i miss it.... its gone forever =[

ladym

Post by ladym » Sep 27th, '05, 19:41

equang wrote:Yeah if you can make a girl laugh then you can totally get her heart.

Totally be yourself! You're being yourself on this forum and we like you :D (granted most of us aren't chicks >_>)
i think no one could sait it better :mrgreen: :w00t:

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 19:42

i wish dreams could come true........

ladym

Post by ladym » Sep 27th, '05, 19:43

Cloud James Lionheart wrote:i wish dreams could come true........
they r :mrgreen: only if u know what to do :D :P :lol

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 27th, '05, 19:45

well we'll have to see tommorow, what the time in your country's btw, so i can post whats happened and the picture tommorow and as soon as possible hehe. one question i just thought of now.. what happens if shes with her frends or classmates !?!?!?!

ladym

Post by ladym » Sep 27th, '05, 19:48

In here is 11:00 pm
and the other issue i don't know....good :D :lol luck