6%
STAY AWAY
2%

Total votes: 507

Dahee Fanel

Post by Dahee Fanel » Sep 15th, '05, 00:17

Jannah wrote:
Quadrono wrote:
Jannah wrote:No, Moohyuk's father never appeared in the drama. He was a married director who had an affair with Moohyuk's/Seokyung's mother.
How come Eun Chae's dad appears in the past scenes, and takes the liberty to get rid of the children and tell her they're dead? I thought it was him that was married to Eun Chae's mother while having an affair with Moo Hyuk's mother. And, there's one scene where Eun Chae's dad comes to the residence of Moo Hyuk, the sister and Kaichi while they're not at home and the grandfather knows him? Says he saw him loitering outside the orphanage a lot. Why did he do that if they weren't his children?
Because he was the closest person to Audrey (Moohyuk's mother). He was her butler/driver & did everything for her. So it's only natural that Audrey's mother would give him the task of abandoning the babies.
To add to that...

EC's dad also felt extremely guilty for the act of abandoning the babies. Thus, he hovered around MH's house a lot, agonizing over his past actions.

He also tells EC to stop seeing MH because he was the one to abandon MH and his sister, and he knows that MH's going to die, and that her relationship with MH would only bring pain.

Also, just because EC's dad (perhaps) loved Audrey doesn't mean he fathered her children. I doubt Audrey ever thought of him in that way. It was even mentioned in the drama that MH's father was a married director.

So don't worry, no incest whatsoever was involved in this. I hope that clears things up for you.

Quadrono

Post by Quadrono » Sep 15th, '05, 07:45

I just think it's weird that someone would get rid of someone else's babies. And it's not like Wu Doo Ri (sp?) didn't want them, it was totally uncalled for him to do such a thing to her and eventually the consequences were felt by Moo Hyuk and his sister :x

But, I'm pretty convinced now that EC and MH aren't half-siblings.
I never really wanted to believe it in the first place, but the thought just nagged at me after always seeing EC's dad in the past scences, and seeing he knows so much. Won't press my reasons for thinking that anymore, because I'd rather be wrong about it anyway :lol

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Sep 15th, '05, 17:04

does anyone know where I can find

Eun-chae's ringtone?

Ringtone of Park Hyo Shin's Snowflower?

Thanks

babybakchoy

Post by babybakchoy » Oct 10th, '05, 07:14

ya i wanna find moo hyuk's ringtone
I know the song is called Tesla - "Love Song"
And i can find a ringtone that starts in the middle of the song
But i want the one moo hyuk has (which is the beginning of the song) but with a crystal-like sound

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 10th, '05, 07:41

hmms.......depending on whichever phone you have. you can just download the mp3 version and cut the song to wherever you want it to start and end as a ringtone and upload it to your phone.

but you would need the programs and the usb cable for your phone.
program: mp3 cutter for the ringtone and the upload program to upload/download things to and from your phone.

Last_Son

Post by Last_Son » Oct 10th, '05, 22:02

babybakchoy wrote:ya i wanna find moo hyuk's ringtone
I know the song is called Tesla - "Love Song"
And i can find a ringtone that starts in the middle of the song
But i want the one moo hyuk has (which is the beginning of the song) but with a crystal-like sound
That's it! I swore I recognized the music! It sure is "Love Song" by Tesla. Thanks. :D

babybakchoy

Post by babybakchoy » Oct 11th, '05, 04:30

lilswtangel wrote:hmms.......depending on whichever phone you have. you can just download the mp3 version and cut the song to wherever you want it to start and end as a ringtone and upload it to your phone.

but you would need the programs and the usb cable for your phone.
program: mp3 cutter for the ringtone and the upload program to upload/download things to and from your phone.

hmm mp3 cutter, i'll try that. Thanks!

if anyone has the "crystal-like" version pm me hahaha

qhrizteens

sorry i love you

Post by qhrizteens » Oct 13th, '05, 23:42

hi, anyone knows where i can get the OST???
heaps of thanks
this drama rockzz...i really love it...have been sheeding tears for couples of episodes.
thanks everyone

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Re: sorry i love you

Post by Jannah » Oct 14th, '05, 00:00

qhrizteens wrote:hi, anyone knows where i can get the OST???
Use the torrent search function on the torrent index. Both OSTs have been uploaded to the tracker.

daalig

Post by daalig » Oct 15th, '05, 14:50

spoilers below..maybe!

:x :crazy: :cry:

These three emoticons sum up my emotions right now after finishing this drama. Though I did not cry at the end, but was more shocked and angry. Eunchae was the only character I really liked during this series, and as you followed her plight I'd always wish for her to be happy at the end. To me there wasn't anything romantic about this series', I don't know if it was supposed to be. What Moohyuk did to Yoon was unforgivable( the accident), and could never end up liking his character even after he started to change. I didn't want Eunchae to end up with Yoon either, but after watching it, I wish that had happened.

Bah, how could anyone watch this twice? It's good, but I'd spend my whole time wishing for Moohyuk not to get involved at the start and not leave Australia. The main thing I think about afte this drama, is what would of happened if Moohyuk have never gone to Australia? Give me a alternative series were that doesn't happen. :glare: I just watched a good romantic K-Drama this week and had been in such a good mood because of it, and I ended up watching this and now feel the worst I've been for ages. DAMN YOU FOR DESTROYING MY GOOD MOOD! I can't even sleep tonight because I'm pissed off after watching this. Had to turn on the computer again to type this.

So in the end, you get the feeling you wish the story never happened. I'm just glad it's a fiction. :glare:

End Vote

Great, but Life Altering in a BAD way.

sampah

Post by sampah » Oct 15th, '05, 20:50

This story is good but not great. The few last episodes a bit draggy and the ending ruins it. The girl supposed to be a strong person and carry on with her life.

Jinusean

Post by Jinusean » Oct 16th, '05, 05:10

I voted "Only if You Have Time", and after it showed me what everyone else voted, I was quite surprised that the majority thought that highly of it. Just goes to show, different strokes for different folks. :P The story is good, but there are alot of episodes I felt the need to push the fast forward button, and alot of areas the story and acting could've improved to make it life altering for me, however, I'm the type that likes to watch -only- what reviews, and more importantly what friends & family say about the series- there's so much you can do in 16 hours that I'd rather not spend it in front of the boob tube unless if friends/family/reviews say & guarantee that it is fiercely addicting-impossible to gauge, 200%guaranteed to be awesome and incredible... You should've seen how many friends I quieted as they repeatedly lectured me on how I must not miss Kim Sam Soon, before I finally gave in, watched it (& loved, may I add) Kim Sam Soon.
----------
Holding you in suspense, leaving you breathless, flare within you a rush of emotions you cannot control, making you want to become a better person, drawing you into that alternate reality as their story becomes your life for that one hour, broadening your horizons ... Once you've watched something that can do this to you, your standards are raised forever.

nileey

Post by nileey » Oct 16th, '05, 11:59

I usually shun sad dramas, but watched this out of curiousity, and end up loving this drama to bits...it's a real tear-jerker, but the real reason that kept me going is the potrayal of the two main characters. So Ji Sup really knows when and how to tug my heart-strings. Im Su Jung's acting is equally good as well. No wonder they won the best actor/couple awards for this series...

My only two questions that lingered are these:

1) so Yoon took up Moon Hyuk's offer and did the heart transplant? why did he do that in the end?
2) what did Eun Chae died of? sickness? heartbreak?

apart from that, i give it two thumbs up!!

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Oct 16th, '05, 12:07

i think yoon accepted moon-hyuk's heart because it'll be a waste if he didn't take moon-hyuk's heart. and eun che committed suicide. at least that's my idea of what happened.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Oct 16th, '05, 12:41

You should use the new Spoiler tag for that, bugsie. That's a big one for those who haven't watched it yet! :P I edited your post.
nileey wrote:2) what did Eun Chae died of? sickness? heartbreak?
I thought it was really obvious that she committed suicide. :blink She poisoned herself by Moohyeok's grave.

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Oct 16th, '05, 12:52

oooppss. sorry bout that, i forgot. thanks for editing my post. :P

babybakchoy

Post by babybakchoy » Oct 25th, '05, 00:14

Jannah wrote:You should use the new Spoiler tag for that, bugsie. That's a big one for those who haven't watched it yet! :P I edited your post.
nileey wrote:2) what did Eun Chae died of? sickness? heartbreak?
I thought it was really obvious that she committed suicide. :blink She poisoned herself by Moohyeok's grave.
I don't understand how she got the poison...do people just sell it freely?! And another thing i dont' get, i thought she was all for "living" and not making others sad by dying...

Last_Son

Post by Last_Son » Oct 25th, '05, 07:06

Jinusean is a moron. Seems you're the only one that hate it.

melz83

Post by melz83 » Oct 25th, '05, 22:16

just finished watching MISA. i agree, MISA is superb.

Spoilers

there's a few things that bother me, like where exactly Moohyuk died while riding motorbike. i believed he died in Australia at first coz that makes more sense to me, but the thought kinda bothered me after seeing the traffic sign in Korean. i wonder if that's another mistake in this drama but that seemed too obvious for the director to not see it.

also, yoon announced his marriage with Eun-chae (even though before that he told her that he'd release her hand when he thought she's going nuts). so what happened during one year before Eun-chae committed suicide? did she actually get married with yoon? although i do not believe that but then what's the point of the marriage announcement?

sorry for the bad grammar.

sherry_teresa

Post by sherry_teresa » Oct 28th, '05, 19:58

I think moohyuk died in korean but his rich ex girlfriend brought him there, maybe she went back to australia. She didn't have any relatives there, or had she? However maybe she went back to Jason.

And Yoon announced his marriage because he wanted to take revenge at moohyuk I think. Because Moohyuk took like everything away from him, or he tried it. But he said that he did regret trying to part them.

And Eun-Chae maybe tried to do what moohyuk wanted her to do, she tried to forget him
watch comedies and laugh. But she couldn't stand it anymore....

The FloWer

Post by The FloWer » Oct 30th, '05, 19:50

Hi everybody!I've finished watching MISA yesterday but i'm still in shock.It's tooooo sad!!!I've never cried so much before for a drama ! :pale:
The scenes between EC and MY are beautiful,very warm and intense :wub: even if the story have many mistakes and incongruences. SJS is great and handsome and i think that the couple is the best drama-couple i've ever seen.
Since the start i knew that is a dramatic drama but after watching the story, now i challenge the end.I think that the writer has been too cruel because EC and MY have never had one very happy moment together but only pain!!!:cry:
I have a question..
If MY dies in Korea who buries him in Australia???
Who did write "Repose in peace. I'm sorry, i love you" on the tombstone? :blink

Sorry for my bad english :P

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 30th, '05, 20:04

Have to admit. This is the only series that gave me tears in my eyes. Mother and Sister was crying like hell though. :cry:

Excellent series.

LeXz

Post by LeXz » Oct 31st, '05, 23:56

I never thought seeing bruises on a girl face make her even more cuter.

xXu2piaXx

Post by xXu2piaXx » Nov 2nd, '05, 16:19

Hi.....i'm new here actually i have juz finish watching misa this drama rocks my life......anyway juz curious to noe where misa is filmed....the filming site anybody noe???

vis

Post by vis » Nov 7th, '05, 04:25

I just finished watching MISA too... my goodness!!! I can't remember when I last cried so much over a drama (or anything film-related)... I dun think I ever cried as much :cry: And I'm the type who rarely drop tears... I also hate sad stories in general, but MISA is an exception of course since it has so much more to offer than other sad kdramas like Autumn Tale! One is constantly getting really moved and at the same time getting thrown into agony as we see how MY keeps getting hurt.... T______T

What a painful love between the two main characters!!! The ending is fitting in a way, considering how deep their love was... but I think if it ended with Eun Chae having a child with MY and living on as an ending... it wouldn't feel wrong either... although probably very cliché-ish? But not much more cliché-ish than the real ending...

I totally hate Eun Chae's father! How COULD he? Even though he "did" it to protect Auderey, but WHO THE HELL DO HE THINK HE IS? It's the actual mother has the right to decide what she wants to do! And she might have been happier having those kids even though she'd be a single mother than NOT having them... who knows? No one can predict the future! The mother isn't even given a choice! That's outrageous~~

I wish that the mother had gotten to know the truth about Moon Hyuk when he was still alive... even though not knowing means less suffereing for her, but I believe secrets always get out... so just imagine how devastated she'd be if she found out about it later after he died and all~~

That's all I have on my mind now right after finishing the last ep... Such a memorable drama. I'm definitely recommending this series to my friends.

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Nov 7th, '05, 04:53

i watched it some time ago when i received comments abt how gd it was.
hmm i'd say i din really cry alot coz i din like the plot. and the vengeance part.
n the love between eun chae n moonhyuk is too subtle, could have emphasized more.
however, the OST is GREAT, one of the best... and MISA made me like the cast,
so looking forward to their future works...
in fact i thought 'A love to kill' OST is similar, most prob they have the same producers
n music composers...

ab

Post by ab » Nov 9th, '05, 06:04

After watching What happened in Bali and I'm sorry I love you, I'm so in-love with So Ji Sup. He is so cute. I feel very sorry for him in both movies.

I'm sorry I love you was so good and sad.. I cried so much throughout the drama. I've watched it over 2 weeks ago and still can't get So Ji Sup out of my head.

I feel so much of his pain and sadness from the movie. I kept waiting for someone to tell the mother the truth, especially after so many people already found out...

Loki

Post by Loki » Nov 9th, '05, 07:28

This drama was sooo good. It was a really unique story... and it was well acted... so well acted. I really recommend this series to anyone who likes romance. I didn't cry though, but so darn close at many points.

ab

Post by ab » Nov 10th, '05, 05:42

Oh my gosh... how can one not cry. It was so sad. I guess I'm just very sensitive. I had wanted some closure to the drama. I had hoped that at least toward the end, he would be able to embrace his mother and have her hold him.

ab

Post by ab » Nov 10th, '05, 05:43

Oh my gosh... how can one not cry. It was so sad. I guess I'm just very sensitive. I had wanted some closure to the drama. I had hoped that at least toward the end, he would be able to embrace his mother and have her hold him.

ab

Post by ab » Nov 10th, '05, 05:44

LeXz

Post by LeXz » Nov 12th, '05, 07:29

What type of hat is that, that the main char is wearing anyone know?

kace

Post by kace » Nov 12th, '05, 09:56

i love the story!

i like so ji sub

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Nov 12th, '05, 16:55

i have a problem with the DVD that i got of I'm Sorry I Love You....for some reason in the middle of episode 10 it just stops and it won't let me continue watching episodes 11 and 12....i would really like to see those episodes before continuing on with the rest of the series but i don't want to download the episodes because it takes too long....so could anyone just give me a full recap of episodes 10, 11, and 12???.....i'd really appreciate it.....

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Nov 14th, '05, 17:30

mrs_xaiko wrote:i have a problem with the DVD that i got of I'm Sorry I Love You....for some reason in the middle of episode 10 it just stops and it won't let me continue watching episodes 11 and 12....i would really like to see those episodes before continuing on with the rest of the series but i don't want to download the episodes because it takes too long....so could anyone just give me a full recap of episodes 10, 11, and 12???.....i'd really appreciate it.....

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Nov 14th, '05, 17:32

can anyone tell me a site where they could give me a summary of what happened in the episode that i missed or can't watch??

atrabida007

Post by atrabida007 » Nov 15th, '05, 09:00

i love this drama. it made me cry buckets of tears. i finished this drama in the wee hours and i was trying so hard to stifle my cry because everyone in my house was sleeping soundly and i did not want to disturb them but i couldnt help it.

and weeks after watching the drama, i still cry whenever i hear its theme song ..snowflower? am i right...

right now it is on top of my favorite list for making me cry so hard. I did not think that i would cry that hard because after watching so many movies and dramas that made me cry, i no longer cry that much. i somewhat got immune but this drama changed all of that..hehehe

WonBinFan86

Post by WonBinFan86 » Nov 17th, '05, 00:44

I don't know if it's just me, but I did not like Moo-Hyuk at all, his character was very self-centered at times, even if he did have some redeemable qualities.
**Spoilers Ahead**
I thought Eun-chae committing suicide was completely unreasonable, she even told Moo-Hyuk before that she's the type of person to forget things quickly. And even though she said for once she was making a decision for herself, it was a very selfish one. I mean she left so many people behind, her sisters, her mom and dad, Yoon, etc... And knowing Yoon he'll probably kill himself too. So after watching the end, I'm assuming the mother still doesn't realize that Moo-Hyuk and his sister are her biological children since the book was never published, am I correct? Im new to this forum so can anyone let me know if i should be putting the " *spoilers* " warning in these type of discussion threads?
Last edited by WonBinFan86 on Nov 17th, '05, 00:46, edited 1 time in total.

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Nov 17th, '05, 00:46

this is the best drama ever that made me cry every single epi

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 17th, '05, 01:14

WonBinFan86 wrote: **Spoilers Ahead**
I thought Eun-chae committing suicide was completely unreasonable, she even told Moo-Hyuk before that she's the type of person to forget things quickly. And even though she said for once she was making a decision for herself, it was a very selfish one. I mean she left so many people behind, her sisters, her mom and dad, Yoon, etc... And knowing Yoon he'll probably kill himself too. So after watching the end, I'm assuming the mother still doesn't realize that Moo-Hyuk and his sister are her biological children since the book was never published, am I correct? Im new to this forum so can anyone let me know if i should be putting the " *spoilers* " warning in these type of discussion threads?
we're all entitled to our opinion... and here's mine!
i thought eun-chae committing suicide was a good way to end the story. She did tell moo-hyuk that she could easily forget things, but don't you think she merely just wanted him to believe that? that way their time spent together wasn't about worrying about her.

she did make a selfish decision but she was going crazy without him. it's a romeo and juliet situation. if true lovers can't be together, they die together. i also believe that yoon was fully aware of what would happen before he let her go. he knew he had lost her long before moo-hyuk even died.

It is true that the mother didn't find out that moo-hyuk and his sister were her children but she at least had the feeling they were connected in someway and took care of them. plus, yoon knew. so, he could tell him mother at any moment. either way if she knew or didn't, she accepted the sister and the little kid (galchi?).

WonBinFan86

Post by WonBinFan86 » Nov 17th, '05, 01:29

x_XJules wrote:
we're all entitled to our opinion... and here's mine!
i thought eun-chae committing suicide was a good way to end the story. She did tell moo-hyuk that she could easily forget things, but don't you think she merely just wanted him to believe that? that way their time spent together wasn't about worrying about her.

she did make a selfish decision but she was going crazy without him. it's a romeo and juliet situation. if true lovers can't be together, they die together. i also believe that yoon was fully aware of what would happen before he let her go. he knew he had lost her long before moo-hyuk even died.

It is true that the mother didn't find out that moo-hyuk and his sister were her children but she at least had the feeling they were connected in someway and took care of them. plus, yoon knew. so, he could tell him mother at any moment. either way if she knew or didn't, she accepted the sister and the little kid (galchi?).
Hrm you're thoughts actually make a lot of sense, the truth can be depressing I guess lol.

liza_23

Post by liza_23 » Dec 7th, '05, 13:09

anyoong haseyo yorobun...

i'm also love this drama to death!
love the characters(moo-chae couple)
love the story line*different from others*
love the OST,so touchy!*infact,just heard it in my pc without watching the series made me cry out loud*

I LOVE MISA SO MUCH!!

fimfim

Post by fimfim » Dec 11th, '05, 23:58

Hi all,

MiSa is definitely a great drama, with a superb cast that stirred all different flavors of my human emotions.

There was a scene that looks like a foreshadow to the conclusion. Did anyone notice this..........
the scene where EC was sleeping......she was so still........and her sister was puting make-up on her face. Lying motionless, with eyes closed, and a made-up face......to me, that's an eery foreshadowing of the conclusion......

raspb3rry

Post by raspb3rry » Dec 12th, '05, 04:27

I voted "See-it".

I think the downside of the drama was Yoon lol. He was a bit too....girlie :S! Soo girlie that it freaked me out lol. I love the soundtrack, esp Noon eh Ggot.

fimfim, your observation gave me some goosebumps lol.

clone32

Post by clone32 » Dec 12th, '05, 13:42

just finished the series a few days ago...much better than your "typical" korean dramas but nothing fantastic. the ending was pretty warped, i thot, seeing the girl dying in the cemetry beside his grave was unexpexcted, creepy and a little overboard. very drama mama :blink

After all she had promised him that she would be living happily after he died and would get on wif her life eventually (although she may have said that just to comfort him...but at least she should have stuck wif that promise...he probably would have been appreciative and happier knowing that she was alive and well) so the ending was quite a disappointment for me, but better then having her end up wif yoon. (who btw seems a little gay :P )
but overall it was a good series and a refreshing change from the typical korean weepie....and it made me appreciate so ji sub's incredible talent for acting. personally i felt the pairing of him and en cai was done very well, the contrasts between the two ( unruly and boorish vs innocent and demure) made Misa an unforgettable series. Would love to see more of such serials being produced, with storylines that are not just dominated by romance but also revenge and family relations.

kudos to the scriptwriters and directors on this! :mrgreen:

btw, how come korean male singers can reach such high notes? the OSTs of MiSa and STH (both sung by males) are unbelievably high!!! creepy~

vangpire

Post by vangpire » Dec 14th, '05, 06:42

I think that we are just to assume that the mother found out that moo-hyuk and his sister are her kids. I mean, Yoone is still alive and I just assumed that he told her. I would if I was him and I had just lost my brother. I think that I would want my mother to grieve appropriately her her child.

It really touched me when Moo-hyuk asked him mom to cook for him at the end, then he cried while eating the noodles. Even more touching was when he bowed to her outside of her house...that was very moving :(

meme104

Post by meme104 » Dec 21st, '05, 21:24

it took me at leat 6 hours to download just 1 episode (little seeders)
do you guys know where i can download it fast?

dan12

Post by dan12 » Dec 26th, '05, 18:59

i heart eunchae like a lot, she so cute nice and caring adn i was kinda disappointed at the end when she commited sucide but at the same time it kinda puts an end to the movie. i so adore eun chae's character, every time i watch the ending it gives me the chill, and she loved moo hyuk dearlly and couldntd separate herself from him. Iono i kinda wanted to see her and moo hyuk reunited before his death but oh well.
did you guys know that eun chae and moo hyuk have the same father kinda weird dont you think that their dad would watch them love each other like that, their father is once sick dude and plus he drinks with his daughter till shes drunk

dan12

Post by dan12 » Dec 26th, '05, 18:59

so pretty much their half brother and sister

Dahee Fanel

Post by Dahee Fanel » Dec 26th, '05, 19:01

dan12 wrote:did you guys know that eun chae and moo hyuk have the same father kinda weird dont you think that their dad would watch them love each other like that, their father is once sick dude and plus he drinks with his daughter till shes drunk
Um, EC and MH don't have the same father. It was specifically stated in the drama that MH's father was a married director who had an affair with Audrey.

Please don't think this drama promotes incest in any way. :blink

dan12

Post by dan12 » Dec 27th, '05, 00:21

how do they not have the same father? i know he had a family, but then he had an affair with audrey, and said to moo hyuk i am your father, and also who would eun chae's father be

LeXz

Post by LeXz » Dec 27th, '05, 02:11

^^ Lmao are you watching the same series as us? When did he told moo hyuk that?

debborah

Post by debborah » Dec 27th, '05, 07:45

this drama is a GREAT drama. definately my favourite so far. i like it so much that im not willing to watch it again in fear of the emotions it stirs up in me ! once ive got past the depressing period and non stop thinking of all the "wat ifs" and "only ifs" and forgotten half the storyline and characters THAN i might giv it a try agen. lol.

a little off topic.. i found the producers/ writer/ director of this series to have portrayed australians to be a little overrated - as they all seem as money grabbing baddies who are willing to rip off unknowing tourists off the streets. i find this slightly untrue...as i know frm experience... hmms i guess they probably did it to emphasise the fact that moo hyuk grew up in a rough environment which was an important part of his character

anyhoo i find it reasonable for eunchae to take the poison .. but it still is unclear if she DID die because perhaps the medics did eventually revive her ..? but it does seem more likely she did - even though a part of me wishes she stayed alive and learned to live with her loss. one yr is a lot of time to get over sumthing so her love must of been so great she was unable to bear the pain

one question : was she already planning to commit before her trip to aust ? or was that very trip the thing that triggered it??

msjang

Post by msjang » Dec 28th, '05, 07:29

meme104 wrote:it took me at leat 6 hours to download just 1 episode (little seeders)
do you guys know where i can download it fast?
you can dl the 700 mb Icedrama ripped eps at this clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/lollol101
its under
종영드라마
then고용량.고화질
then미안하다사랑한다

msjang

Post by msjang » Dec 28th, '05, 08:21

starryeyed wrote:This is one beautiful series. I was hooked right from the start. I still havent watched the last episode but i do know how its going to end[Thanks to my friends hehe). Anyway, iI'd just like to share this with all of you: The fact that Eun Chae died : Isn't it some sort of retribution from God to the father for lying to Au Da Li that her first baby had died? Since her 'baby' did eventually die, without her knowing about his existence, i do think that Eun Chae's father was severely punished by Eun Chae's death. Whether or not she died for a 'different ' reason

It's sort of fitting if you base it on the conviction of the 'weird gramps'. Remember he kept on repeating the word : What goes around comes around ' He thought that Au Da Li was the cruel mother but hey it wasnt her fault. Her trusted oppa and her MUM :glare: decided to LIE to her!

All in all, this is a must see for all!
I really liked starryeyed's analysis, so I quoted it!

Also to answer debborah's question,
I am pretty sure that EC already decided to kill herself before she landed in Australia. Since she says at the end that "for once, i want to live for myself, for once i want to do a thing for the sake of myself". Before she died, she made sure that she visited the places where holds memories of MooHyuk. I find the part where EC says "Even when he was alive, he was lonely" to be so heart-wrentching, so that was mostly likely one of the reasons also, that EC decided to follow MooHyuk into the other world.
I just started to watch this drama like Dec. 22nd, 2005 and finished it Dec 26th. This drama is definitely on top of my fav kdramas list. I shall re-watch it again to catch some details that i missed starting tomorrow :-)

hibiscus

Post by hibiscus » Dec 28th, '05, 08:30

Yeah I watched this drama and thought it was good.

But I'm a sucker for happy endings so that one didn't really cut it for me.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Dec 28th, '05, 08:34

debborah wrote:one question : was she already planning to commit before her trip to aust ? or was that very trip the thing that triggered it??
That wasn't explained, but I think she had already planned the suicide, judging from Eunchae's narrative at the end of the last episode. From her words, it seemed like she made her decision after much thought. Judging from Eunchae's character, she must have wanted to be there for Yoon till he recovered, and take care of Moohyeok's sister & nephew after his death (because he once asked her to). When she had done her part, she decided to finally live the way she wanted, and she chose death.
Even as I was alive, he was lonely. I can't leave him alone like this. Just this once in my life, I'm thinking for myself and living for myself. I will accept any punishment that comes.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Dec 31st, '05, 01:55

LOL OMG i came in here hoping that i would find a clubbox to dl this series from ... LOL but instead! man did I read so many spoilers LOL .... well its my fault for not being careful enough... but stilll dang... knowing that Eueche will commit suicide at the end T_T
i really regret reading some of the above posts T_T all my fault T_T huhuhu ruined the whole thing now *tears*

dan12

Post by dan12 » Dec 31st, '05, 19:53

reading this makes me sÖ sad eun chae wææ, and the last episode was when that guy told moo hyuk that he was the father, also she had an affair with the director and thats him

tUrtleAE86

Post by tUrtleAE86 » Dec 31st, '05, 19:56

Please use spoiler tags people!!! This prevents spoiling the story for people that haven't finished watching yet.

tnguyet

helloo

Post by tnguyet » Jan 1st, '06, 08:29

Hey! I was just wondering if there were 350 MB files for Im Sorry I Love you? I know there are 700 MB ones on D-addicts but my connection is extra slow...it goes like 4KB/s :-( I was wondering if there were any files on clubbox?

Thanks a bunch!

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Jan 4th, '06, 20:14

haa i finally finished watchin this series today (after like a few months of pausing lol)
i really like the plot.... im glad how this drama isnt all bout romance, but it has its vengeance part which is quite interesting ^^
i guess it was a lil draggy sometimes... (too many walkin scenes, and sittin still scenes) but the OSTs were awesome! esepcially the one at the beginnin of every episode...
i didnt like EC to die at the end though...i would of liked it more if MH became the motivation/courage for her to live on ... that girl needs to be stronger... well but i guess the producers wanted to make the drama really tragic by lettin them die :whistling: however i still dont see a point in dying... ull just make others sadder... and did she really think that she could be with him in death?... i mean... ok its romantic... the idea of dying with the one u love....but it's just plain stupid to me how MH strived to live when he knew he had very lil time left.. and EC just threw away her life like it's nothin... would that really make MH happy?... but err he did think he wanted her to go with him in some scenes though :scratch: (plz correct me if im wrong)
the series was sad... but it didnt make me cry... it just actually made me think of "fate" :pale:

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Jan 4th, '06, 20:17

tnguyen these clubboxes hav Sorry i luv u
http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy (Both 350mb n 700mb versions)
http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi (700mb)

Infy~AsiX

Post by Infy~AsiX » Jan 6th, '06, 05:03

this shits great~~ :goggle: my first k-drama, hell maybe first drama. and im gettin addicted :P and it all started from the sorry i love you theme song cover i came across like half a year ago. mika nakashima - yuki no hana. anyone else heard of it? let alone got hooked on this series because of the song?

DDRMELEE

Post by DDRMELEE » Jan 6th, '06, 07:15

didn't like the serie at all, never want to rewatch it.

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Jan 6th, '06, 16:48

The FloWer wrote:Hi everybody!I've finished watching MISA yesterday but i'm still in shock.It's tooooo sad!!!I've never cried so much before for a drama ! :pale:
The scenes between EC and MY are beautiful,very warm and intense :wub: even if the story have many mistakes and incongruences. SJS is great and handsome and i think that the couple is the best drama-couple i've ever seen.
Since the start i knew that is a dramatic drama but after watching the story, now i challenge the end.I think that the writer has been too cruel because EC and MY have never had one very happy moment together but only pain!!!:cry:
I have a question..
If MY dies in Korea who buries him in Australia???
Who did write "Repose in peace. I'm sorry, i love you" on the tombstone? :blink

Sorry for my bad english :P
I think that they should have let the poor mother(Oh Deul-hee) knows that she have a child (Moo Hyuk's elder sister) alive in this world without letting her know that her other child has died. She would'nt have suspected that she had twins.

I have a question for all the MISA fans, can anyone let me know why Cha Mu Hyuk [actor: So Ji Sup] died in korea but was buried in Australia, really left me :blink puzzled???? :blink

chomania1986

Post by chomania1986 » Jan 6th, '06, 20:26

kodoko wrote: I think that they should have let the poor mother(Oh Deul-hee) knows that she have a child (Moo Hyuk's elder sister) alive in this world without letting her know that her other child has died. She would'nt have suspected that she had twins.

I have a question for all the MISA fans, can anyone let me know why Cha Mu Hyuk [actor: So Ji Sup] died in korea but was buried in Australia, really left me :blink puzzled???? :blink
I guess, it's because he wanted to be buried in the place, where he was the happiest...and that would be Melbourne

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Jan 6th, '06, 23:03

This is a great series! Watched it with no subs at first & didn't understand a word and yet I still love the drama & made me cry so much!!! It's a must watch!! :wub:

Kim Soo Lea

Post by Kim Soo Lea » Jan 7th, '06, 00:29

I expected to be better for this drama... it wasn't that great

chomania1986

Post by chomania1986 » Jan 7th, '06, 01:10

dito...after all those highly positive feedbacks of the drama, I thought that it didn't live up to my expectations..
AS USUAL...very good start (except for the very first episode), but then it wore off...I thought that at many points it was way too cheesy. The retarded woman and her son annoyed me after some time because of their crying.
But all in all, very good acting by the main actors, very good soundtrack, good plot.

Grade: B

Hest foder

Post by Hest foder » Jan 8th, '06, 01:17

It's really the best drama ive ever seen! so sad, so funny, so good actors, good characters.
Only lots of hawt girls too :O

boltar

Post by boltar » Jan 8th, '06, 06:06

just finished this yesterday in record time for me. since i don't have a lot of free time, this says a lot.

my rant on the ending:

spoiler warning. but if you're reading this page, surely you know what's going on.

I agree with many of you that the suicide ending is sudden and leaves you with an 'empty' feeling, as one poster stated. the suicide pretty much destroys the strength and the resolve of eunchae's character shown in episode 15. in their final moments together, in front of the bed in the morning, eunchae says that for those who are still alive, they'll do whatever it takes to continue on living. she also says that she would forget about moohyuk in about 1 month. for the first month, she'd be sad, but after that, she'd hang out with her friends and chat and laugh and carry on. these were some of the best lines in the series and i thought it provided much more depth and substance to eunchae's character. then what the hell... she goes and commits suicide. those beautiful lines spoken in such depressing moments, probably one of the most memorable lines in kdrama, were all for naught. if eunchae was such a weak character from the start, she shouldn't have been given those lines.

imagine an alternate ending, if you will. she lives by her words. she's really sad for a month, but then gets over it. the last few minutes of the show could have shown her chatting with her sisters, laughing and carrying on as usual. that would have been a much stronger ending, and would have left a much more pleasant image of eunchae as a character. but instead, we are left to think that eunchae is nothing more than a stupid rockhead who was selfish and was so pathetic to end her life because she could not handle the death of her lover. i guess it's cool if the writer/director wants to tell a tragedy, but seriously, who wants to remember a pathetic, selfish character?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 8th, '06, 06:25

boltar wrote:just finished this yesterday in record time for me. since i don't have a lot of free time, this says a lot.

my rant on the ending:

spoiler warning. but if you're reading this page, surely you know what's going on.

I agree with many of you that the suicide ending is sudden and leaves you with an 'empty' feeling, as one poster stated. the suicide pretty much destroys the strength and the resolve of eunchae's character shown in episode 15. in their final moments together, in front of the bed in the morning, eunchae says that for those who are still alive, they'll do whatever it takes to continue on living. she also says that she would forget about moohyuk in about 1 month. for the first month, she'd be sad, but after that, she'd hang out with her friends and chat and laugh and carry on. these were some of the best lines in the series and i thought it provided much more depth and substance to eunchae's character. then what the hell... she goes and commits suicide. those beautiful lines spoken in such depressing moments, probably one of the most memorable lines in kdrama, were all for naught. if eunchae was such a weak character from the start, she shouldn't have been given those lines.

imagine an alternate ending, if you will. she lives by her words. she's really sad for a month, but then gets over it. the last few minutes of the show could have shown her chatting with her sisters, laughing and carrying on as usual. that would have been a much stronger ending, and would have left a much more pleasant image of eunchae as a character. but instead, we are left to think that eunchae is nothing more than a stupid rockhead who was selfish and was so pathetic to end her life because she could not handle the death of her lover. i guess it's cool if the writer/director wants to tell a tragedy, but seriously, who wants to remember a pathetic, selfish character?
I think the reason why she said she'd be sad for a month and then live happily and forget about him was to make him feel like she was strong enough to do so,and then he would let her stay with him for his last days..because if u haven't noticed,he didn't want her to be hurt so at first he didn't want her to be with him before he dies,but after she said what she said,I guess he thought we would be strong enough not to feel any pain after he has left..
so I really believe she didn't really mean it when she said it,and only did to make him feel better..

yes and about him being burried in Australia,I'm not sure if your countries have this law but mine does,and it states that whereever the person is from,they have to be sent back to tehir country to be burried..and even tho MH was originally korean,however,he was also an Australian citizen,so in papers his only country is Australia....so there ya go~

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Jan 8th, '06, 10:09

CraZyaH wrote:
boltar wrote:just finished this yesterday in record time for me. since i don't have a lot of free time, this says a lot.

my rant on the ending:

I think the reason why she said she'd be sad for a month and then live happily and forget about him was to make him feel like she was strong enough to do so,and then he would let her stay with him for his last days..because if u haven't noticed,he didn't want her to be hurt so at first he didn't want her to be with him before he dies,but after she said what she said,I guess he thought we would be strong enough not to feel any pain after he has left..
so I really believe she didn't really mean it when she said it,and only did to make him feel better..

yes and about him being burried in Australia,I'm not sure if your countries have this law but mine does,and it states that whereever the person is from,they have to be sent back to tehir country to be burried..and even tho MH was originally korean,however,he was also an Australian citizen,so in papers his only country is Australia....so there ya go~
Thanks, CraZyaH
For answering my question. Who wrote "Repose in peace. I'm sorry, i love you" on the tombstone? Eunchae?? His "wife" Moon Ji-young?? :scratch:

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Jan 8th, '06, 10:11

chomania1986 wrote:
kodoko wrote: I think that they should have let the poor mother(Oh Deul-hee) knows that she have a child (Moo Hyuk's elder sister) alive in this world without letting her know that her other child has died. She would'nt have suspected that she had twins.

I guess, it's because he wanted to be buried in the place, where he was the happiest...and that would be Melbourne
But he will be far way from his beloved Eunchae