Wedding (KBS2, 2005)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Spike23

Wedding (KBS2, 2005)

Post by Spike23 » Aug 26th, '05, 16:19

Anybody going to sub this series =)?
Dunno if this show is any good either...got eps 1 though, seems aight. Jang nara is cute, but the other main lead isn't lol

Source take from Yujin Forums.

KBS miniseries "Wedding" starring Ryu Shi Won, Jang Nara, Myung Sae Bin, Lee Hyun Woo, Gong Hyun Joo & Choi Woo Jae. This is the only episode of this drama so far.. If you wish to continue watching it you can get low & high quality versions of "Wedding" at the links provided below.

LQ: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca
HQ: http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Aug 27th, '05, 02:43

thanks for this thread. i wouldn't have tried out this show without it.

i just completed ep 1. i like it a lot. jang nara is cute and i really like the way it's going so far. i get warm and fuzzy feelings. :-)

anyway, i read at soompi that someone's subbing it. so expect something.

a few caps for anyone interested:

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Aug 27th, '05, 03:11

just like to add that my CB also has the 350mb avi version besides the LQ.

syah4brit

Post by syah4brit » Aug 27th, '05, 10:49

I'd probably watch it if i got the chance to. I think Ryu Si Won seems to get more charming with age! He looks good in tht suit plus that smile of his!

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Aug 27th, '05, 15:51

I'm looking forward to this one.
Ryu shi won and jang nara, i wonder how the chemistry is like..
man, i can't wait ^^*

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Aug 27th, '05, 16:49

The first episode wasn't too bad. It moved rather slowly, though I didn't find it boring at all. There are lots of conversations in the first ep, and since I don't understand Korean, I was kinda lost. I guess many people feel the same. I'm so glad to see both of my favorite K-actors in this new drama. RSW was my first crush ever since I watched Feelings ages ago. He's not as young as he used to be anymore, but he's still very charming. I like his character in Wedding, a conservative yet romantic bachelor who builds his own career using his own ability and effort. I like the fact that he isn't a cold, rich dude with a painful/scarred past, who studies oversea and comes back to work in his father's big company, etc... JNR is also my fav. K-actress. She is cute without being annoying in this drama. I can't wait to see how their relationship will go. This must be the first K-drama in many years when I watch and wait patiently every week. Seeing both JNR and RSW back on the screen is such a nice thing. It's like meeting your old friends after so many separated years. That's how I feel ^__^

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Aug 27th, '05, 17:10

wow..mikomi,seeing your post made me really excited to watch this one.
I'm still downloading episode 1, my mom is really impatiently waiting.(my mom loves shi won ssi)
But too bad, no subtitles yet, so i'll just download the episodes as they come and wait patiently for someone to sub them ^^
the suspense is killing me!

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Aug 28th, '05, 15:29

subs for ep 01 are now available! just check the subtitles section of d-addicts.

stupoh

Post by stupoh » Aug 28th, '05, 18:22

Great! Took a glance of this drama on TV while eating dinner with my professor tonight. Jang Nara looks cute as always. Decided to find info and download later. And i knew i can count on d-addicts :P

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Aug 28th, '05, 18:26

mikomi wrote:The first episode wasn't too bad. It moved rather slowly, though I didn't find it boring at all. There are lots of conversations in the first ep, and since I don't understand Korean, I was kinda lost. I guess many people feel the same. I'm so glad to see both of my favorite K-actors in this new drama. RSW was my first crush ever since I watched Feelings ages ago. He's not as young as he used to be anymore, but he's still very charming. I like his character in Wedding, a conservative yet romantic bachelor who builds his own career using his own ability and effort. I like the fact that he isn't a cold, rich dude with a painful/scarred past, who studies oversea and comes back to work in his father's big company, etc... JNR is also my fav. K-actress. She is cute without being annoying in this drama. I can't wait to see how their relationship will go. This must be the first K-drama in many years when I watch and wait patiently every week. Seeing both JNR and RSW back on the screen is such a nice thing. It's like meeting your old friends after so many separated years. That's how I feel ^__^
I've also liked Ryu Shi Won since I watched Feelings. He was so cute and kind back then. If I'm not mistaken, he used to collaborate with Myung Shi Bin before in a drama, right? I just remember that that drama had such a great OST. Hope Wedding will get better. Episode 1 is ok for me.

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Aug 28th, '05, 22:06

mangosteen wrote: I've also liked Ryu Shi Won since I watched Feelings. He was so cute and kind back then. If I'm not mistaken, he used to collaborate with Myung Shi Bin before in a drama, right? I just remember that that drama had such a great OST. Hope Wedding will get better. Episode 1 is ok for me.
I heard RSW and MSB acted together in a drama called "Purity" or something like that. I haven't seen that drama though, so I can't tell the chemistry between the two.

I hope ep 2 gets better too. Not that I don't like ep 1, but honestly speaking, it still lacks something to hook me entirely. You see, I'm a fan of both the main leads, so my view can be bias. To some other viewers, the first ep could be sort of boring and uneventful. RSW's character is a bit flat (JNR's as well) (no grabbing and dragging the female leads yet, RSW?? :P, it's just something I noticed in Kdramas, the male lead has to drag and grab the main female lead at least once, LOL). I hope the scriptwriter will focus on developing the characters more.

I read an article about what the scriptwriter thought about when writing this drama. She said she wanted to write about realistic issues that concern love and marriage. So here we have two people engaging with each other with no love (Saena seems to like SeungWoo though) and try to work things out as they move along. I find it's more interesting than an unrequitted love that has been used repeatedly in Kdramas. Two people who aren't young anymore, I'd love to see how they act in terms of getting along.

dhanna62

Post by dhanna62 » Sep 2nd, '05, 12:56

:-) jang na ra so cute...

nanana_120

Post by nanana_120 » Sep 10th, '05, 06:43

love jang nara..

owl10

Post by owl10 » Sep 10th, '05, 10:50

I have just finished watching Eps 1 and I think that this drama is quite nice and also quite cute. Jang Nara is really cute inside...Hope to get the subtitles file soon...

tianj

Post by tianj » Sep 14th, '05, 03:16

In ep 3 of Wedding, I noticed that Densha Otoko the tv series was playing in the background, its interesting since I watch that show too. :P First, its other Jdramas(Anego, Slow Dance) which had Densha Otoko references, but Korean drama too. It must be big over there too.

cgozun

Post by cgozun » Sep 15th, '05, 07:52

I found this series to be the most effective sleeping pill to date. The way Jang Nara acts I can't see her in anything but romantic comedies and this show is way too serious especially in the way they talk, the conversations lack energy. Zzzzzzz....

Athaclena42
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Athaclena42 » Sep 15th, '05, 07:56

Subtitles are here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21423 So far, Episodes 1-3 have been subbed.

gromitt
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gromitt » Sep 16th, '05, 12:41

cgozun wrote:I found this series to be the most effective sleeping pill to date. The way Jang Nara acts I can't see her in anything but romantic comedies and this show is way too serious especially in the way they talk, the conversations lack energy. Zzzzzzz....
I thought this was a pretty mellow drama, unlike the usual romantic fare. And it's a realistic portrayal of a relatiobship. Not many are lucky to find a partner who loves one as much as the other does.

I was gonna give up this drama after i saw ep 4 (cos I didn't like how things were going) but I fell in love with ep 6. They are so sweet together.... (possible spoiler) especially when they are trying to get to know each other and the fumbles on their second wedding night, the kiss they share under the star-lit sky, the picturesque sunset by the sea... I can't wait to see how Jang will win over Ryu.

By the way does anyone know when the ost will be out? I so love the songs in here ^^
Does an ost get releasee like after about 5 episodes are aired? No?

stupoh

Post by stupoh » Sep 16th, '05, 13:09

Just curious, what's the rating of this drama in korea? Personally i really like this drama but i just want to know how popular this drama is.
I hope it's popular (coz i'm a big fan of Jang Nara). I have no problem with Jang Nara acting serious unlike most of her previous drama, but i heard one of her previous drama ("I'm going to love" / "Sarangeul halkoya" or something like that) wasnt successful because of this reason, CMIIW.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Sep 16th, '05, 18:39

Wedding doesn't get good ratings.

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Sep 16th, '05, 19:23

I saw eps 1 and was already bored...god
bad choice in my opinion..really slow..and jang nara should play a different role way too boring. some shots were too close and make up was intense haha

=) not to offend others that like the show though.
Just my personal opinion of how the show was so boring, especially the male protagonist.

ml_heart

Post by ml_heart » Sep 17th, '05, 13:03

I watched episode 1 of Wedding and thought it was ok.

I'm also watching Full House and I'd much rather continue with this drama!!!

stupoh

Post by stupoh » Sep 17th, '05, 21:18

mangosteen wrote:Wedding doesn't get good ratings.
ic. that's too bad. anyway thx for the info

kay80

Post by kay80 » Sep 25th, '05, 16:11

Who has Ost. wedding ,plsssssssssssssssssss post here or send me a link

Cleo

Post by Cleo » Sep 27th, '05, 19:19

I saw 4 eps of Wedding and the first one is a little slow. I liked it because I'm really touched by Jang Nara, she's so cute! And she's innocent yet straightforward when it comes to her feelings, I love it :-)
But the character played by RSW is a real party pooper: each time she's trying something, he just coldly brushed her off. Hey! she loves you so take care of her, you jerk! Anyway, he seems more sweeter to her in the next eps. I hope there will be a good love triangle with the sunbae from attic cat :lol

gerryg

Post by gerryg » Sep 27th, '05, 19:34

I think Wedding has turned out to be a fairly good show. The subtitles makes a difference between night in day. I'm really enjoying this drama. Hope others are too! :P

barkatme.com

english subs for 6

Post by barkatme.com » Sep 27th, '05, 22:15

Anybody has english subs for episode 6-9?

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Sep 27th, '05, 22:19

I don't think this series is good for Jang Nara's role. She's more energetic than this.

I downloaded 4 episodes...watched 1...and deleted the rest...it was so boring.

cetok

Post by cetok » Sep 29th, '05, 07:51

I LOVE THE POEM THAT THEY READ OUT...
I THINK ITS FROM JOHANN WOLFGANG... NOT PITTE LIKE THEY SAID...
BUT SEEMS THAT I CAN'T FIND THE POEM THAT THEY READ FROM JOHANN WOLFGANG...

SOMEONE.. PLS CLARIFY THIS !!!

SkyyBlue

Post by SkyyBlue » Sep 30th, '05, 06:49

Heh, I like wedding. The role that Jang Nara plays is too cutesy for me not to watch.

In all honestly though, it picks up later on... and yes I do agree its kinda slow. But I don't really see how if you didn't like Full House you cannot like this movie..... It almost has the same theme doesn't it?

apples

Post by apples » Oct 1st, '05, 14:30

Oh boy, I'm falling for the same old kdrama formula.

I'm not a big fan of Jang Nara and RSW. I don't know but for some reason I kinda got annoyed with her character in My Love Patzzi. Bright Girl's Success Story was better though. But in this drama, I really find her adorable! I really don't care if there's a better actress who can play the leading lady, but I'm quite entertained with her acting. As for RSW, I didn't like him much after watching Beautiful Days. But I'm starting to like him now.

I love watching them when they're so sweet to each other. There are just some scenes that I have to replay over and over again.

Thank goodness for this drama, I'm finally getting back to watching kdramas. Well, this one and We Are Dating Now.

mms

Post by mms » Oct 5th, '05, 03:44

jang nara is cute. no doubt bout that. loved her in bright girl n loving her still in this drama. does anyone know the song in the OST? kinda like it too.

jtj

Post by jtj » Oct 10th, '05, 23:59

Hi everyone,
do you have the link to wedding epi 13?
ysi or megaupload or http links???? :-)
can't wait to know what will happen ..... anyone with a summary for 13 & 14?? :-) :-)
Cheers...
Thank you in advance.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Oct 11th, '05, 00:08

You should go to Soompi forum to ask for direct links. www.soompi.com/forums

blueMC

Post by blueMC » Oct 12th, '05, 16:30

cetok wrote:I LOVE THE POEM THAT THEY READ OUT...
I THINK ITS FROM JOHANN WOLFGANG... NOT PITTE LIKE THEY SAID...
BUT SEEMS THAT I CAN'T FIND THE POEM THAT THEY READ FROM JOHANN WOLFGANG...

SOMEONE.. PLS CLARIFY THIS !!!
here's the poem by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

got it from this site:

http://www.worldwideschool.org/library/ ... chap8.html

it's such a sweet, romantic poem. :-)

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

PROXIMITY OF THE BELOVED ONE.

I THINK of thee, whene'er the sun his beams

O'er ocean flings;
I think of thee, whene'er the moonlight gleams

In silv'ry springs.

I see thee, when upon the distant ridge

The dust awakes;
At midnight's hour, when on the fragile bridge

The wanderer quakes.

I hear thee, when yon billows rise on high,

With murmur deep.
To tread the silent grove oft wander I,

When all's asleep.

I'm near thee, though thou far away mayst be--

Thou, too, art near!
The sun then sets, the stars soon lighten me.

Would thou wert here!

-----

stupoh

Post by stupoh » Oct 16th, '05, 15:20

Err.. i just uploaded the OSTs, too bad there are only 5 tracks but those are all of them, according the some websites :-(
Self encoded so maybe not perfect, oh well..

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... 000357ee9e

mms

Post by mms » Oct 18th, '05, 15:39

thank you for the OST!! komawayo. the artists 'name n titles are in korean, can u like romanize it so at least i know how to pronounce them. thank you again.

stupoh

Post by stupoh » Oct 19th, '05, 13:21

Err i did put the romanization and the literal translation on my first post (of that OST thread) ..
Anyway i'll put again here:

Tracks:

01. 들어오세요 - 박기영
Romanization: Deureo Osaeyo -
Literal Translation: Please Come (??)-
Singer: Park Ki Young

02. 연애 - 박기영
Romanization: Yeonae -
Translation: Dating

03. 우리들이 함께 있는 밤 (0:0) - 박기영
Romanization: Urideuri Hamkae Inneun Bam
Translation: The Night We Spend Together

04. Alright - 진환
Singer: Jin Hwan

05. 떠나지말아요 - 황시언
Romanization: Ttonajimarayo
Translation: Please Dont Go
Singer: Hwang Si On

mms

Post by mms » Oct 20th, '05, 21:38

haha. yeah u did. sorry i didn't notice it. well thank you again.

Paniolagirl

Post by Paniolagirl » Oct 23rd, '05, 19:42

This drama will appear on kbfd-tv in the next 3 weeks or so. It should replace either 18 vs 29, or Immortal Lee Soon-shin. Both dramas come to a end in 2 weeks.

hinako442003
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by hinako442003 » Oct 23rd, '05, 22:07

stupoh wrote:
mangosteen wrote:Wedding doesn't get good ratings.
ic. that's too bad. anyway thx for the info
it ranges from 10-12% for both Seoul and Korea (nationwide).

I skimmed through the 1st eps weeks ago and found it boring. Yesterday I rewatched it to test out my new Philips player and I actually liked it. I appreciate the pace now after watching all the crazy happenings in MNIKSS. Really cute and like someone said, gives you the warm and fuzzy feelings.

xbtcmdx

Post by xbtcmdx » Oct 24th, '05, 00:18

i also thought it would be extremely boring after watching the first two episodes also. but i kept on watching it becuz i havent seen ryu shi won in a drama since "feelings" and found it to be pretty gud. now i cant wait for the episode 8 subs to come out!! thank god for the fan subbers huh?
anyway, hope it will get better ratings

silverstarach

Post by silverstarach » Oct 24th, '05, 06:16

Not a huge fan of the two leading actor and actress.. Not sure whether to try it or not.. :unsure: Is the story interesting??

mms

Post by mms » Oct 25th, '05, 20:23

the story up to ep 7 is getting more interesting. can't wait for the ep 8 subs too. thanks to the fansubbers. keep up the good work. jang nara is sooo kawaii, seung woo shii sure is out of his mind resisting her! hahaa.

athida

Post by athida » Oct 30th, '05, 05:40

I finished ep3. I love Jang Nara's acting. So cute and innocent! Compared to previous acting, she's acting really girly in here. It fits her role as a "princess" though. I just wish RSW would be more affectionate. But I can understand his situation as well... It looks quite promising so far.

knuts

Post by knuts » Nov 1st, '05, 10:38

This serie is much better than I expected or were my expectations so low? Anyway, I enjoyed it very much. Maybe a bit slow at times, but ok for me, since I still need to recover from after having watched a very intense serie. It is sweet and also rather realistic, not some cinderella story. And refreshing, since no one gets some terminal disease or ...you know, the usual K-drama stuff so far.

But, why are these rich girls (see also Princess Lulu) portrayed as "pretty" dolls walking around in high heels? I say "pretty", because I think they are supposed to be pretty, but most of the times I think what they are wearing is really really just....uhm ..not nice. I would not even mop the floor with them, also because they would most probably be all synthetic. I can't understand how anybody can or would like to walk in high heels all day long anyway.

The lead actor looked better in Beautiful Days. The skin of his face does not look good sometimes. It has black shades inspite of the make-up, I think. Is he alright or what? Has anyone noticed this as well or is it just me?

SkyyBlue

Post by SkyyBlue » Nov 5th, '05, 11:12

Yeah, I mean it was slow at the start but when you start watching it, its gets better.

Too bad they cut it short, but I guess that's how it goes. If it has a slow start people don't watch. And why would anyone watch a Drama series from the middle, not know what happened in the beginning.

I've actually watched Green Rose from the first episode, than the last 2 episode.
The end made me watch the whole series. :lol

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Nov 6th, '05, 02:49

SkyyBlue wrote:Yeah, I mean it was slow at the start but when you start watching it, its gets better.

Too bad they cut it short, but I guess that's how it goes. If it has a slow start people don't watch. And why would anyone watch a Drama series from the middle, not know what happened in the beginning.

I've actually watched Green Rose from the first episode, than the last 2 episode.
The end made me watch the whole series. :lol
Lol, you're funny. Watching few of the first and last episodes only? I think dramas are different from movies. That's why you need to be patient.

PENGUINER

Post by PENGUINER » Nov 6th, '05, 08:02

The makers of this show wanted to show how sophisticated the main lead was, but he was such a fake, it was unbearable to watch. Yes, he's sophisticated in reading poetry during a date and all, but, come on.... How could he call his former love at home, and basically waltz around with his former love as if Jang Nara wouldn't care? With someone as cute as Jang Nara, I couldn't possibly see this as a difficult conflict. This has to be the most unbelievably stupid guy I've seen in a drama yet. I passed the middle parts, and went straight to the predictable ending. :glare:

SkyyBlue

Post by SkyyBlue » Nov 17th, '05, 19:40

PENGUINER wrote:The makers of this show wanted to show how sophisticated the main lead was, but he was such a fake, it was unbearable to watch. Yes, he's sophisticated in reading poetry during a date and all, but, come on.... How could he call his former love at home, and basically waltz around with his former love as if Jang Nara wouldn't care? With someone as cute as Jang Nara, I couldn't possibly see this as a difficult conflict. This has to be the most unbelievably stupid guy I've seen in a drama yet. I passed the middle parts, and went straight to the predictable ending. :glare:
Meh, I didn't think he was sophistcated.

KKhang

Post by KKhang » Nov 18th, '05, 02:09

im currently watching this drama!

xbtcmdx

Post by xbtcmdx » Nov 18th, '05, 02:49

just finished....wuz gud <3

mizzsteph

Post by mizzsteph » Nov 18th, '05, 22:52

I loved the drama so much! But I didn't see the last episode because the link expired for it >_< Does anyone have a link from like YSI or Megaload for episode 18? I can't find it anywhere besides clubbox, but I can't read korean >_<

I just love how shy seungwoo is. ^_^

apples

Post by apples » Nov 22nd, '05, 13:29

i'm at episode 11 right now, and i can't believe it took seungwoo that long to understand his wife.

as for the seungwoo's bestfriend.. she's probably one of the most despicable villain ever. i really despise girls trying to appear like an angel but are really evil inside.
i mean, come on, she already promised not to see him anymore.. but she had to invite him to dinner when he said he wouldn't be staying long. good thing he did that or else i would've despised him also.
but i love jang nara... that's why i keep on watching this.. too bad i can't use clubbox.. i'm gonna be stuck in 11 for awhile.

fivemagic

Post by fivemagic » Nov 22nd, '05, 21:47

My two favorite korean actor/actress too. I haven't seen the drama yet, but I am looking forward to watching it. Jang Nara is very, very cute and I like to see how their chemistry will be like. Would anybody please post the synopsis of "Wedding"?

kimmii_anh

Post by kimmii_anh » Aug 10th, '06, 01:09

sorry guys but right now i'm watching this serie and its really good but i am missing eps 2 and from 14 onwards. i am aware that there are 18 eps and i was wondering can anyone give me the links to eps 2 and 14 onwards.

thank you so much

xiaoxiao

need help. serie wedding

Post by xiaoxiao » Aug 13th, '06, 13:34

Hi ,

I am dd the serie Wedding at d-addicts-bittorent, but there is only 14 episodes. I miss the last four episodes. Please help me, where can i dd episode 15 to 18 HQ - no clubbox. Thanks alots.

arabian

Re: need help. serie wedding

Post by arabian » Sep 22nd, '06, 09:07

xiaoxiao wrote:Hi ,

I am dd the serie Wedding at d-addicts-bittorent, but there is only 14 episodes. I miss the last four episodes. Please help me, where can i dd episode 15 to 18 HQ - no clubbox. Thanks alots.
same problem.. :-(

Archique185

Post by Archique185 » Nov 25th, '06, 05:48

seems like many of us facing the same problem...
well, really need link to ep.15-18...
plz... anyone... ??

daisylya

Post by daisylya » Nov 27th, '06, 16:19

same same and same problem

waihung

Post by waihung » Dec 17th, '06, 16:23

15-18 is working fine in the below links,
ive just downloaded it

Episode 15 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I85J3PGQ

Episode 16 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T6172MFH

Episode 17 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RB0TTUDC

Episode 18 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4SG0UUCA

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Feb 5th, '07, 21:16

finally after 4 month i finished this series thanks to aznv.tv. LOVE this! So sweet! that's how i would describe this series!

bjharm

Post by bjharm » Jul 17th, '07, 09:04

I love Jang Nara, she one of those special ladies that can look so plain at times then almost stunningly pretty the next, I like to think of it as her true personality peeking through, though that maybe just my wishfull thinking. Another actress of the same mold is Ariel Lin
She really shines in comedy/drama [ where she can do what she does so well, that being cute ] and Wedding took a bit of getting used to as it is a straight serious drama.
I found the male lead dull and inflexible and Jang Nara childlike not a good mix, but as the drama goes along they change each other and learn to know each other as well. This is a good straight drama and you should give it a go, if no other reason than to watch Jang Nara fashion show with all the outfit she wears..:-)
Lastly Jang Nara nearing her 30's and I think she looking for more mature roles.

ksp

Post by ksp » Jul 18th, '07, 10:30

The first reason to recommend this drama is that it does not have a sad ending! Shocked? So was I. Enjoy it because it doesn't happen often in KDramas.
Although the characters take getting used to, Sena is a spoilt brat and Seung Woo seems to be listless (that briefcase seems to permanently attached to his hand) this drama beautifully explores the meaning of marriage and its reality.Viewers from cultures that still have arranged marriages will appreciate this more.

lei45

Wedding (kdrama) other episodes?

Post by lei45 » Mar 26th, '09, 06:10

waihung wrote:15-18 is working fine in the below links,
ive just downloaded it

Episode 15 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I85J3PGQ

Episode 16 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T6172MFH

Episode 17 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RB0TTUDC

Episode 18 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4SG0UUCA
waihung, do you have other episodes of WEDDING on megaupload? There are no seeders for Episodes 5, 7 and 13... Do you have these 3 eps on megaupload which you can share? It will be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Mar 26th, '09, 06:42

You can download it here http://aja-aja.com/regular/Wedding

lei45

Thank You! ^^

Post by lei45 » Mar 26th, '09, 08:58

mangosteen wrote:You can download it here http://aja-aja.com/regular/Wedding
Thanks mangosteen! ^___^ I really really appreciate your help. Thanks again!