SINGLES RANTING THREAD (Dating Advice)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 21st, '05, 04:13

Adam, thats great news! Good job!! Keep it up!! I guess you'll graduate from this thread soon hehe!!

pwner4once, well I'm doing the hunting job too, but won't succeed so quickly so that's why I'm taking it step by step :P

Dodbos

Post by Dodbos » Oct 21st, '05, 04:42

~Adam~ wrote:Okay so here is a update on my current situtation...

I am putting together a cd of stuff that katie the chick from work likes for her birthday, I am also gonna ask her out on a date for her birthday if I can get up enough courage.

Today I went down to check my hours for saterday, and katie was working she was going to go home so, I asked " what are you doing after work"? She said nothing, so I said " do u want to go to Borders book store with me"? She said "sure". So we walked around looking at books for a little while, and then we went to the cafe, and I offered to buy her something, so I bought her a iced coffee, and we went to sit down and talk, we talked and had a great convo for 2 hours or so during in which, she was playing with her hair I think that is body language meaning she likes me but I could be wrong,, and then she pulled over to my car and we talked some more in the parking lot before leaving while are cars heated up, I said I had a great time and enjoyed her company, she said she enjoyed my company also. So that is it.
What are your intentions with her? are you trying to shag her, relationship, or befriend her? If you only talk too much you might just become her friend. either way, good stuff. progress made.

~Adam~

Post by ~Adam~ » Oct 21st, '05, 04:47

My intentions are either being her boyfriend, or by being a really good friend, but I am shooting for boyfriend. But I would like to get to know her first off.

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 21st, '05, 11:43

don't set your aim too far...
Remember that girls can sometimes be quite loyal when it comes to a relationship. If your target is kinda like that, then don't try to be her boyfriend. Instead, be a good friend of her FIRST. After that, destroy the relationship between that girl and her boyfriend.
How's that sound?

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Oct 21st, '05, 12:49

As far as I'm concerned, being single sucks as I always have my heart ending up getting broken a lot...

I was once in love with a beautiful girl from Singapore with whom I was friends with before we became lovers and we had a wonderful relationship for two years until she ended up breaking my heart because I was in love with her too much and she ended up cheating on me...

There are times when I regret not being with her and I wonder what life would be like if we were still together but even if I don't get back with her, hopefully we'll stay friends forever and I'll a girl who can accept me, warts and all...

~Adam~

Post by ~Adam~ » Oct 21st, '05, 22:04

SHIN-RA wrote:don't set your aim too far...
Remember that girls can sometimes be quite loyal when it comes to a relationship. If your target is kinda like that, then don't try to be her boyfriend. Instead, be a good friend of her FIRST. After that, destroy the relationship between that girl and her boyfriend.
How's that sound?
uhhh She is single..

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Oct 22nd, '05, 00:05

coming home from school, i was both happy and angry. I just found out this girl who rides my bus is very attracted to moe. Unlike some of you guys, it's actually pretty easy for me to get into an conversation with her. in fact, i didn't talk talking with her the whole time and she was laughing and elaborating on her point too. the sad thing is i just found out she is leaving the school tomorrow because of family matter. I went :pale: :pale: instantly.

so in conclusion, i think i should try to engage in a friendship as often as i can. therefore i am not missing out on anything. :-(

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 22nd, '05, 05:46

That's sad for you pwner4once!! Once you know that she's keen on you, she have to move on. Well I do hope that everything will be fine for you and her. Kanpai!!

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 22nd, '05, 08:38

Adam, if she's single, then go for it...
Sorry if I misunderstood it, I thought she's occupied and you wish to snatch her away from her bf :P
oh well, even if a girl has a bf already, it's possible to snatch her away from her bf :D :D. I know the steps to help a "Sakurai-san"

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Oct 22nd, '05, 15:16

hey everyone, ive been absent from this forum for 2 days, long time no speack ey.. i think i blew it now for me and ms dreamgirl... well when i called her i was hesistating soo much... i asked her if she was busy on the weekend,and she said yes... so then i was telling her about i job she might like, she then said... umm im sorry to of hassled you, but i dunt think, i need a job. and then the convo went silent for a bit, i then asked her if she was busy for the week..? and well i dunt htink she understodd me.. but well after i got off the phone.. my brother said to me that i sounded too desperate =[, sdhe must of thought i was weird coz i was trying to find her a job and thing.. ah damn i dunno how women werk.... i was so upset... i went to my secret place, that bridge i told you lot about... and well i dunno, its like i want to leave her alone now.. coz i feel like im a nuisance to her.... but theres still a part of me, which is saying to carry on... what do you guys think..

i feel so low now...

cloud

freshsay

Post by freshsay » Oct 22nd, '05, 15:30

sorry to put it this way bit it sounds to me like shes trying to avoid the rendezvous with you. Maybe to her age does matter but then again I don't know I read somewhere that you said that she would love to go out with you and she'd be waiting for your call.
So i am confused

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Oct 22nd, '05, 17:01

hmm i dunno i think i might of just asked her at the wrong time... do you lot think i should still pursue..?

cloud

freshsay

Post by freshsay » Oct 22nd, '05, 18:08

Try asking her again at a time where she will understand you. If you don't suceed I'm afraid she might just be looking for a friendship with you and not a relationship

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Oct 22nd, '05, 18:37

Cloud-san hold your head up high. You have accomplished more than most and the battle isn't over yet. She may really be busy this weekend and week. Just next time you speak with her just ask her if there is any day she would be free to do something with you. Don't like keep pushing it though that might turn her off.. She hasn't truely rejected you yet so don't feel down and out. I'd say though by you trying to find a day to plan something it must have showed her your intrest. Cheer up mate it aint over till its over :P

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Oct 22nd, '05, 19:22

Cloud James Lionheart wrote:hey everyone, ive been absent from this forum for 2 days, long time no speack ey.. i think i blew it now for me and ms dreamgirl... well when i called her i was hesistating soo much... i asked her if she was busy on the weekend,and she said yes... so then i was telling her about i job she might like, she then said... umm im sorry to of hassled you, but i dunt think, i need a job. and then the convo went silent for a bit, i then asked her if she was busy for the week..? and well i dunt htink she understodd me.. but well after i got off the phone.. my brother said to me that i sounded too desperate =[, sdhe must of thought i was weird coz i was trying to find her a job and thing.. ah damn i dunno how women werk.... i was so upset... i went to my secret place, that bridge i told you lot about... and well i dunno, its like i want to leave her alone now.. coz i feel like im a nuisance to her.... but theres still a part of me, which is saying to carry on... what do you guys think..

i feel so low now...

cloud
if you like her so much, i see no reason not continuing. but i think you should be ready to deal with emotional instabilities. if you can handle that, i see no reason why she wouldn't at least look your direction. unless of course, if she's an unappreciative person. :-)

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Oct 22nd, '05, 21:01

hi everyone, i just came back from a practise for a competition, its mr and ms teen phillipines... my older brother and my frend forced me to do it... =[ the thing is, its going to be held next week sun.. i will be performing and catwalking ( -_- ;) owh man.. but i thought it might be a good idea to invite ms dream girl on that night.. ^_^

thanks everyone for cheering me up ^_^ you really mean alot to me

i will not give up!

cloud

akagi

Post by akagi » Oct 22nd, '05, 23:13

freshsay wrote:Try asking her again at a time where she will understand you. If you don't suceed I'm afraid she might just be looking for a friendship with you and not a relationship
humm...this actually is a good idea...
Cloud, you don't have to rush thing. take your time to get to know her a little more. i'm not telling you to stick with "friendzone" but be an INTERESTING friend. Ask her to hang out in a group...that way you would get to know her better, and it wouldn't be as nervous as you tried to talk to her one on one on the phone.. :-)

IceThy

Post by IceThy » Oct 22nd, '05, 23:33

oh my god... is this really a densha alike thread? haha ..... this is so funny.
well uhm .... your'e going to attend a mr and mrs phillippines competition? And u are sure you want to invite her there?
I think you'll be stressed out a lot and won't have much time to talk to her. Hmmm ...
Sure she could take someone with her... but this would make it more complicated because they'll be together all night long and it won't be easy for her to get to know u and ur friends better....

akagi

Post by akagi » Oct 22nd, '05, 23:50

IceThy wrote:oh my god... is this really a densha alike thread? haha ..... this is so funny.
well uhm .... your'e going to attend a mr and mrs phillippines competition? And u are sure you want to invite her there?
I think you'll be stressed out a lot and won't have much time to talk to her. Hmmm ...
Sure she could take someone with her... but this would make it more complicated because they'll be together all night long and it won't be easy for her to get to know u and ur friends better....
well, if she keep avoiding rendezvous, that's the only way....try to socialize with her friends too....go bubble tea, karaoke, bowling....
up to now, i think Cloud's msdream girl is shy...she's not very open....so chill out with her friends is the only way....as long as she recognizes you with the group, you'll have more chance...

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Oct 23rd, '05, 00:50

Jeremiah wrote:That's sad for you pwner4once!! Once you know that she's keen on you, she have to move on. Well I do hope that everything will be fine for you and her. Kanpai!!
thanks for the comfort. life is just **** with me in everyway. I got pwned completely during today's UIL Competition. School has been very hard on me and everything is just freaking going the wrong direction. i hope i can talk to somebody today... at the vary moment. Maybe i really need a close friend. if that doesn't work, i'll just try to keep everything to myself and try to distance myself from reality. :-(

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 23rd, '05, 08:57

So there's this guy i know from jr. high/high school. I ran into him at a cafe yesterday, and we really started talking. we had always known each other and we both had the attitude toward school and teenage life but we were never really close friends (or hung out much). well he came over tonight, and he is just so sweet. everytime he says something to me it's a compliment.. and they're all really sweet compliments (i.e. there's nothing about you that isn't perfect. cheesey lines i've never really had the pleasure to hear).

as perfect as it seems, i'm worried. i've never really had a good relationship and he's had two serious ones already. the only thing that attracts me to him his is personality. i'm really worried that after awhile it won't be enough.. i don't know is that shallow?

reconer

Post by reconer » Oct 23rd, '05, 09:45

Jules! If i were u, ill give it a try. Since you are young, you can be resilient.

If girls think like guys, then in romance, you should go by this rule
- To get quality, you must first go through quantity -

Do it, WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

@_@

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Oct 23rd, '05, 10:08

OKay so ive just recently went back to the rave scene, and i met these girls from my campus, who always try to have eye contact or flirt with me, well at the club they were with their bfs and they didnt dare to flirt with me hahaha, it was so funny waitin at the line and they were opposite me lookin at the other direction..

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Oct 23rd, '05, 12:51

x_XJules wrote:So there's this guy i know from jr. high/high school. I ran into him at a cafe yesterday, and we really started talking. we had always known each other and we both had the attitude toward school and teenage life but we were never really close friends (or hung out much). well he came over tonight, and he is just so sweet. everytime he says something to me it's a compliment.. and they're all really sweet compliments (i.e. there's nothing about you that isn't perfect. cheesey lines i've never really had the pleasure to hear).

as perfect as it seems, i'm worried. i've never really had a good relationship and he's had two serious ones already. the only thing that attracts me to him his is personality. i'm really worried that after awhile it won't be enough.. i don't know is that shallow?
Hey Jules I think he has a crush on you :P Just because you haven't had the perfect relationship could mean you just haven't met the right guy. Is he different from the men you have went out with in the past? I mean there could be harm in trying though lol. Like if now you think you are going to not be able to see other good qualities(which im sure you will find) you will only leave him heartbroken :( If you don't think you could truely love him than for the guys sake please don't :P Thats basically what happened with my last relationship and this wound is still open. Not trying to sound mean lol. I think though that if at this stage in your life you are ready to share experiences with someone than why not :P

diablonhn

Post by diablonhn » Oct 23rd, '05, 12:55

everytime a guy goes that far, he is thinking about getting between your legs, otherwise he is an ass-kisser, beware
x_XJules wrote:So there's this guy i know from jr. high/high school. I ran into him at a cafe yesterday, and we really started talking. we had always known each other and we both had the attitude toward school and teenage life but we were never really close friends (or hung out much). well he came over tonight, and he is just so sweet. everytime he says something to me it's a compliment.. and they're all really sweet compliments (i.e. there's nothing about you that isn't perfect. cheesey lines i've never really had the pleasure to hear).

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 23rd, '05, 13:04

I'd say that maybe he has a crush on you, or maybe he's just wanna go flirting. I'd suggest you not to lower your guard :mrgreen: . Sometimes, men are really unpredictable.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Oct 23rd, '05, 13:21

Oh come on diablonhn..... I think he has a crush on her but to think he is going to use her? look his track record, sooo doesn't suggest that. 2 long relationships?

Edit: the problem is you guys are not giving this guy a chance lol.. you are all assuming he is being nice to get in her pants when I have doubts about that claim. Whats wrong with making a girl feel good about herself? I guess I shouldn't compliment women I like otherwise people around her will think im trying to get in her pants..
Last edited by Mythrel on Oct 23rd, '05, 13:40, edited 1 time in total.

daalig

Post by daalig » Oct 23rd, '05, 13:30

Either way, he sounds like a creep. Beware of the sweet talkers. A small percentage of guys who do it, are being sincere, and are decent guys. The majority, use it to fool you, and to get in between your legs. They only compliment you because it might benefit them. I've seen in action many times, it's amazing how many girls fall for it.

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 23rd, '05, 16:28

daalig wrote:Either way, he sounds like a creep. Beware of the sweet talkers. A small percentage of guys who do it, are being sincere, and are decent guys. The majority, use it to fool you, and to get in between your legs. They only compliment you because it might benefit them. I've seen in action many times, it's amazing how many girls fall for it.
that was I wanna say... though it didn't come up in my head that time...
Seriously, one thing which girls must worry about is... SWEET TALKERS. Most guys who are sweet talkers should not be trusted easily. I know it as I'm male and I know some bad stories about sweet talkers. That's why I sincerely asking ppl to be cautious against sweet talkers.

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Oct 23rd, '05, 16:53

SHIN-RA wrote:
daalig wrote:Either way, he sounds like a creep. Beware of the sweet talkers. A small percentage of guys who do it, are being sincere, and are decent guys. The majority, use it to fool you, and to get in between your legs. They only compliment you because it might benefit them. I've seen in action many times, it's amazing how many girls fall for it.
that was I wanna say... though it didn't come up in my head that time...
Seriously, one thing which girls must worry about is... SWEET TALKERS. Most guys who are sweet talkers should not be trusted easily. I know it as I'm male and I know some bad stories about sweet talkers. That's why I sincerely asking ppl to be cautious against sweet talkers.
i agree. :P

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 23rd, '05, 18:38

haha, you guys are great. so much conflicting advice, but i truly appreciate it all (and it gave me a good laugh). I think i'm going to give it a try but if i don't develop feelings real quick, i'll let him go soon (instead of later). and if he tries anything i'll smack him and throw him out of my house. :D

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Oct 23rd, '05, 21:29

x_XJules wrote:haha, you guys are great. so much conflicting advice, but i truly appreciate it all (and it gave me a good laugh). I think i'm going to give it a try but if i don't develop feelings real quick, i'll let him go soon (instead of later). and if he tries anything i'll smack him and throw him out of my house. :D
Aye.. I guess the days of the gentlemen are over :P Its best to let it play out that will give you the real answer. I am pretty naive so maybe he could be sweet talking you for other reasons, but in my head I'd like to not believe thats what we've come down to. I mean long relationships show a side of maturity I believe. I could be wrong... your solution at least gives the poor guy a chance :P these guys would lock him up lolol.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 23rd, '05, 21:54

Mythrel wrote:Aye.. I guess the days of the gentlemen are over :P Its best to let it play out that will give you the real answer. I am pretty naive so maybe he could be sweet talking you for other reasons, but in my head I'd like to not believe thats what we've come down to. I mean long relationships show a side of maturity I believe. I could be wrong... your solution at least gives the poor guy a chance :P these guys would lock him up lolol.
i agree that serious relationships show maturity. it gives him a slight advantage though because i've never really been in a long relationship (5 months at the longest), and his last girlfriend he dated for 2 1/2 years.

oh well.. thanks guys you're the best!

daalig

Post by daalig » Oct 24th, '05, 02:42

Mythrel wrote:
x_XJules wrote:haha, you guys are great. so much conflicting advice, but i truly appreciate it all (and it gave me a good laugh). I think i'm going to give it a try but if i don't develop feelings real quick, i'll let him go soon (instead of later). and if he tries anything i'll smack him and throw him out of my house. :D
Aye.. I guess the days of the gentlemen are over :P Its best to let it play out that will give you the real answer. I am pretty naive so maybe he could be sweet talking you for other reasons, but in my head I'd like to not believe thats what we've come down to. I mean long relationships show a side of maturity I believe. I could be wrong... your solution at least gives the poor guy a chance :P these guys would lock him up lolol.
Long relationships doesn't make a sweet talker any better, or show maturity. The worst kind I ever meet who was in one, was married at 22, with 3 kids. And he'd take advantage of every girl in class that would fall for it. We had to restrain alot of the guys from punching the **** out of him.

Only one of the girls in our class fell for it, it was the girls in the other class that he'd prey on. Most of the guys made sure the women in our class saw him for who he really was. Even our female teacher made fun of him behind his back. If he doesn't have any male friends, you should start getting worried.
Last edited by daalig on Oct 24th, '05, 07:45, edited 1 time in total.

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 24th, '05, 07:35

experience is the best teacher..
I'd say that we can only give the precautions, but the rest is up to the individuals who has his/her own right to decide about that
:salut:

Zenano

Post by Zenano » Oct 24th, '05, 08:00

SHIN-RA wrote:experience is the best teacher..
I'd say that we can only give the precautions, but the rest is up to the individuals who has his/her own right to decide about that
:salut:
yep i'd agree that experience is the best teacher... being a guy, i've friends that shamelessly give me "advices" on how to sweet talk and take advantage of gals.

on the other hand i've also got friends that v. sincere with gals....

i guess the best way to check out if he is sincere will be tru knowing his friends... get to know him tru his friends and find out if he is being sincere or not. Of course his friends may not speak the truth and this isnt a fool proof plan, but this may be the best way to determine what kinda guy he is in such a short time.

If he dosnt have many friends... then try and be a lil more careful ya?

HahaZ the game of love... hope it turns out well for u! :cheers:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 24th, '05, 12:25

Duh! Absent from the board for 2 days and got so much to catch up!! Got some guests at home and I'm so busy with them and so tired.

@Cloud, I do hope that you've invited ms dreamgirl :)

@pwner4once, I feel sorry for you mate, but hey, life doesn't stop from here. Perhaps, you'll meet her again, as we don't know the future.

@x_X_Jules, Well, seems that others are locking up the guy, I guess you should go for it but don't tend to let him get into your pants :P Maybe he's mature enough with 2 long & serious relationship. Well it depends of what kind of relationship it was. Go for it smoothly with all precautions for not to hurt yourself.

Cheers!

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Oct 24th, '05, 17:39

What u guys after gettin turn down??? take out the grog and start drinkin or stay home all depress and stuff??

kljs

Post by kljs » Oct 24th, '05, 17:46

honestly guys, are we really waiting for a densha soundalike thingy here?

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 24th, '05, 18:34

athrunjustice wrote:What u guys after gettin turn down??? take out the grog and start drinkin or stay home all depress and stuff??
after being turned down? well, take it easy and spend your time with friends, going out, and have fun. At least the world will not crumble the day after you get turned down... so, don't worry about it. It's just one step closer to being a mature person.
If ur being turned down, or whatsoever, just say thank that person for being honest and try to be friends. Don't drown yourself in alcohol or being depressed. Instead, you should try to think what constructive things.
Honestly, I kinda loathe those who are getting into alcohols, or staying at home, depressed and such stuff. I know that it can't really be helped, but there are other constructive things that can be done instead of doing something useless like that.

dspR

Post by dspR » Oct 24th, '05, 22:22

Hey, I haven't posted here in a couple of days. Sorry, I didn't get to read all the pages.
Fyi, something private happened in my life a few days ago and it really put me down for the past few days, so I didn't have concentration on her.
I moved on and I have a great chance tomorrow to get past all that.

Today, we went to my school's library and she sat right next to me. This is the second time she sat next to me in the library, which is really surprising and coincidental.
I didn't feel well today, so I focused on the project. I decided, this is my time to shine.
I just need a good conversation starter, since I'm not good at starting them up.
After starting a conversation, I know I can continue it somehow.
Can you guys help me out here?
We're working on a short 5 paragraph report on Japan and samurais.

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 25th, '05, 07:00

check the internet. I'm sure there are a lot of good source for that...

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Oct 25th, '05, 11:06

Its true what you guys say, experience is the best teacher. I see talking with women ismore like a RPG. You need to level up, only way is by talking with em.

Which leads me to dsPr

You've been supporting me during my ordeal, so its time I return the favor. The only way your going to suceed in this is by being funny. Don't use TOO MUCH gesture or your going to freak her out. I'd suggest you watch or go over the "Miyamoto Musashi" drama. Women like great story tellers. So talk about the hardships he had gone through and the love triangle between Matahachi, Otsu and Musashi. You can either use this topic or go off topic. Talk about something or practically anything. Like when your walking with her or something, say "Hey? what are you doing walking with me? GET TEN FEET BEHIND ME!! :-P" If she doesnt know what this means, say "OMG, you don't even know about that? Geez your so dense, your such a dork." Please call her a "Dork" or "Loser" or something. Calling her nicknames works. Thats practically all I can say for helping you dspr. Its all up to you, you just have to get your smooth mood on. Wear like a special pair of underwear or something or a nice shirt. Helps you become psychologically motivated.

x_XJules I hate to say it jules, I never really looked at the girls perspective on working relationships. All I can say is guys are more critical then girls when it comes finding an intimate person. But all I can say is play hard to get. Like pretend to ignore what he is saying and stuff. You need to build up your persona with him. I know some of the "GIRLS USER MANUEL on GUYS" Which is body language, dont always show your interested in him. Try not to look at him or face your body towards him. You girls test guys all the time, "I've been tested so many times I cant remember them" But the only way your going to find out more about him is using "indirect" questions. All I can say is when he tries to ignore you and starts doing things to you to think different of him. It means he isn't interested.

Good Luck you two.

Jeremiah, HI :)

-Valcun

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 25th, '05, 15:04

Hello Valcun!! :-) How are you doing? Hope that you've met some nice girls already or still dreaming of the bus girl?

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 25th, '05, 18:40

Hey guys i have a big problem... :-( ..
And i need a helppp..that means your advice..
So let start..i am sore that i'm enloved but my parents are not realy ok with my relationship..
I meet him on Myspace web site and become love at the first sight..we talked for allmost 19 hours one day ..any way our relationship is having 3 weeks..and he allready send me floweres :P :D :wub: ..and talked at the phone..his american i'm romanian..he whants to move here with me.. :wub:
well i allready decided what to do but i what to ask u too..should i trust him?i know i love him..a we are going to spend hollydays toghether too..and sow eachether on cam ... :wub:

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Oct 25th, '05, 19:23

Sorry Jeremiah, no I haven't :(. BUt nice running into you.

Ladym, Internet relationships and meeting irl is a dangerous things. Many people die this way. I just want you to watch your self if your going to do it. With your parents, I don't know. I can't help with that only you can solve it.

-Valcun.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 25th, '05, 19:54

@ladym. That's going to sound a bit lousy because I'm a bit drunk because I've got some guess diner at home and we drink a bit more that it should be but, you should go for it (that's something I learn today from guess living abroad visiting me today), but at least you must make sure that you don't hurt yourself at the end if something goes wrong. Just take it easy and live it day to day. Life is too short to refrain yourself from doing something. Live it from day to day and if something goes wrong, you don't have to regret things. You live up some more experiences and for the next time you know what you have to do.

@Valcun, well that's sad for you then. But I've learn today that yesterday is yesterday and you should go on living and take it easy and be cool, perhaps one day, you'll meet the real one that'll make your heart throb and make you happy.

As conclusion, as from today, I'm taking it easy and live my life from day to day and if I ever run into a nice girl, I'm going for it and never let your chance go through. I never thought that that way but after listening to my guests (coming from France & Reunion Island), it sound that they're right about it.

So everyone, take your life easy, go for it but make sure you don't show your weakness to the girl/boy you like and you must be firm in your conversation and make sure you said everything you have in your heart. If it goes wrong, just take it easy and move on and if it goes right, then that's good for you.

Life is too short, so enjoy yourself

akagi

Post by akagi » Oct 25th, '05, 23:22

Valcun wrote: x_XJules I hate to say it jules, I never really looked at the girls perspective on working relationships. All I can say is guys are more critical then girls when it comes finding an intimate person. But all I can say is play hard to get. Like pretend to ignore what he is saying and stuff. You need to build up your persona with him. I know some of the "GIRLS USER MANUEL on GUYS" Which is body language, dont always show your interested in him. Try not to look at him or face your body towards him. You girls test guys all the time, "I've been tested so many times I cant remember them" But the only way your going to find out more about him is using "indirect" questions. All I can say is when he tries to ignore you and starts doing things to you to think different of him. It means he isn't interested.
just one question...so if a girl tries to ignore you or doesn't talk to you often, that means she's testing you or she's totally not interested in you??
how can you differentiate those ??

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Oct 25th, '05, 23:32

Why is everyone such a pessimist. Not everyone but has no one ever seen a silverlining? I am sorry but things are not always horror storys and life isn't always like dramas/movies. Of course you should always.. I repeat ALWAYS take caution into things but don't let them weight you down where only the bad comes to surface because you will not be able to clearly see the whole picture. People need to discover things themselves and instead of trying to shelter them you should let them go.. Not that anyone should be subject to death or a sweet talker with bad intentions but let that come in the light before you claim it as truth.

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 26th, '05, 00:25

@valcun..i know that are dangerus ..but i dont want to saty every day and wonder ..how could be....thank u very much ..promise to be careful

@jeremiah..thank u very much for the advice..i think that too...and continue like this because life is to short to have regretes..

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Oct 26th, '05, 01:40

just one question...so if a girl tries to ignore you or doesn't talk to you often, that means she's testing you or she's totally not interested in you??
how can you differentiate those ??
It depends on the situation. If they do it over a long period of time like lets say a week or something. Your pretty much in hot water. If she does it to you from the begining it may be a test. I can't describe it. Its one of those languages you learn on your own. I can't describe it or teach you it. Find a group of guys or something that are real good at this. Or you could do what I did which is going out there and getting field expeirence. First what you other guys need to know is that girls get approached by other guys and hear the same pick up lines everyday. You need to be unique and break down that barrier in order to establish your self. Girls look for Masculinitiy, **** funny and a great story teller. But I'll try list some tests.

1. When you walk up to any girl, there first response is to look away and try and ignore you, so you should try and say something that will catch her off guard. F.e. I was at a "Game Stop" with a cute little japanese girl who looks a little older than me, maybe 19 or 20. She already saw me check her out as I was walking in the store. She was fixing up and organizing some games. Right when she picked up some of the Video Games I said, "HEY!??, what are you doing? I was going to buy those." and she turned around and looked at me totally surprised. Then we starting talking about some stupid things and I was teasing her about her job and what she was doing, etc. (Note to guys: Don't ever ask what school you go to, where your from, where do you work. Cause its so boring and its like reading a resume off to someone. Don't ask questions :P)

Now I'm going to move into TESTS!!, these are basic test in my opinion. There are way more harder complex tests then this. But she wasn't really expeirenced with guys in my opinion so her test were weak. I passed with an A+ :)

2. While we were talking she suddenly brought up, "So do you always stalk girls like this ?" <-TEST!!!!. She is trying to see if your insecure or not. Also she is trying to see if your a stalker. I just replied, "All the time, except you. Your not worth it." hehe :). While we were talking about some more non sense, She said "So what kind of girls do you like?" <- TEST!!! Wants to see my expeirence and if there are other women in my life. I just replied, "All kinds, baby." hehe :-P she totally flipped when I said this, then I brought up "Hey, I'm a great artist. Can I draw a picture of you?" She said yes. I took out my pen and a old crumpled up receipt and started drawing her putting video games away. She was a lil nervous. After about maybe a minute or two of drawing on the peice of paper, she said. "Are you done yet?" and I said, "I've been done, I just wanted to watch you put away games some more." haha, was my favorite line out of this event. Then I said, "Your beauty has caused a great inspiration in me and I wanted to show you my artwork of you." As I showed her my drawing, It showed a badly drawn stick figure of her putting away video games with a smily face. On the bottom it said, semi-good looking japanese girl putting away games, Game Stop 2005. ROFLMFAO I was laughing so hard it was awesome. She totally was blushing and I said I'll catch you later and left her embarrassed.

So all you need to do is go talk with women more, hang with a group of girls or something and watch how they act and talk. Girls are built up of emotions and how you make them feel inside. Just need to somehow push there buttons. Thats why everytime you see a hot chick, she is with the most ugly guy in the world. Because he knows how to stimulate her emotions and feelings :P

-Valcun

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 26th, '05, 03:51

hmm... kind of play hard to get?

things got a little more complicated. -_-;;

So a guy who had tried once to get into my pants is calling me again and asking to go out. I'm a bit of a passive person, so i although i say no, i don't say it firmly enough for him to get the message of, "ew, you're a jerk, go away."

then this guy i was asking about earlier started acting a little weird. it's funny you told me to play hard to get, because it's not that i have to try to get his attention, i'm trying to NOT get his attention so much. The second day i hung out with him was telling me things like, "You are perfect. everything about you is perfect." "you are what i'm looking for." "I'm going to write a song about/for you." "marry me" "i'm in love with you.". i wish i could remember more... basically he said as many cheesey lines as he could. sure it feels good to be complimented but he went WAY overboard with them. he is getting attached so quick it worries/scares me.

ick, then there's this other guy i met at a party. things are going great, everyone is having fun, and then BAM! he tells me he likes me and this guy is 26 doesn't really have a great life set up (keep in mind i'm 18 ). i explain to him that i really don't see him that way, etc. well he asks if we can hang out sometime, and i say sure. he takes that as a date. so now he keeps calling and asking where we should go on a date. he said he also wanted to take me to new york sometime too...

basically, what it all comes down to are the three of them are CONSTANTLY calling me. I have 16 voicemails and 23 text messages just from today. (i haven't listened to them or read them, and i probably won't). i get stressed out pretty easily, and right now i feel like i'm suffocating, and i'm a little frightened.

whew... :sweat: what a long post. man, i really needed to vent that.
Last edited by x_XJules on Oct 26th, '05, 08:30, edited 1 time in total.

theBen

Post by theBen » Oct 26th, '05, 06:20

:crazy: I know the exact type, and from personnel experience it's better to stand up to him now and put him in his place and tell him that the things he says creep you out and to stop. I am very passive by nature as well so i know this is hard for people like us to do but it's not impossible SEMPER FI! :salut:

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Oct 26th, '05, 09:37

Wow x_XJules you really sound like an attractive person. But you have to watch out for guys who just got of a long term relationship. If he is already sweet talking you and telling you how much he loves you. Calls you every day and tries to talk to you and hang out constantly. He might just be saying that so he doesn't have to be in pain and misery. He might just be using you as a scapegoat for his feelings, or trying to get in your pants :P

Guys, I just want to give you heads up that when your with that girl you like. You can't always constantly bug her and call her constantly. You can't always talk to every minute of every day, you just need to relax. Stay away from saying "Oh, I love you." or "Oh your so perfect, I think your the one." I mean you guys just met and are getting to know each other. Just need to calm down. Stay away from calling so much. For example, if I was talking x_XJules at that party, I probably wouldn't do the sissy way, "Oh we should hang out some time, can I have your number?" Thats so weak, I would of already took her somewhere and ditched the party to go have a fun time. Like just driving around and talking or eating at a late night place. If I got her number, I probably wouldn't have called her for a while, maybe a week later :P. No offense x_XJules but I probably would get your email too and say
"Hey Dork :P, I guess the address you gave me was real O_o. So, what kind of mischief have you been getting your self into lately?
-Val"

Something like that, you guys need to relax and calm down and take things slowly.

-Valcun

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Oct 26th, '05, 09:40

Hey guys, sorry for flaming but I didn't want to edit my post and I forgot to add something.

Looking at x_XJules situation, its a good point I been saying this whole time. Women get approached by men everyday. You need to be smooth and keep your composure. You need to be unique and amuse them. Being funny and telling funny stories is good. Well its late and I have a math exam for college tommorrow. Good Luck everyone.

-Valcun

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Oct 26th, '05, 12:40

wow Jules you better get a stick to beat them off of you lolol. Ya that guy probably either has bad intentions or no idea how to keep thngs to himself LOL.. I mean i've fallen inlove with someone quick but NEVER have I been like ya lets get married. Or even said I love you, that had to be friggin awkward. I think he may need to know his limits lol. He could be harmless and hasn't truely known where the boundrys are.. or is like they say. Just like nextime maybe have another friend there when he comes over and sees what happens. That friend can usually give you a sixth sense too.

Seems like you are not having very much luck in the love department Jules but the opposite of us :P you can't keep them away! hopefully the right guy steps into the light eventually than these idiots lol.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 26th, '05, 23:40

you guys are really intelligent and sweet. i hope you find a nice girl that deserves you.

i'm giving up on all three guys. *sigh* i should just become a lesbian.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Oct 26th, '05, 23:43

x_XJules wrote:i'm giving up on all three guys. *sigh* i should just become a lesbian.
that, really, is a great idea. i`m thinking about it too XD

you know what they say: if guys don`t work, go lesbian :-)

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Oct 27th, '05, 00:00

hehe, we have some intresting situations occuring havnt we ^__^ well i wish it could be the same with my dreamgirl... ive kinda taken a break from her... to think about things.. but i still havnt given up, im gonna invite her to that competition thing i joined, and ill tell you lot when theres any knews, other that that,

GAMBATTE!!! ^______^

cloud

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 27th, '05, 01:38

x_XJules wrote:you guys are really intelligent and sweet. i hope you find a nice girl that deserves you.

i'm giving up on all three guys. *sigh* i should just become a lesbian.
you still have a lot of time to go.. See that your future is still far ahead..
Don't worry, just be happy...

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Oct 27th, '05, 01:39

Hey x_XJules and P0key,

Don't go lesbian yet. ( though that would be pretty awesome, j/k j/k :P) You just need to think that it was only 3 guys or a couple of guys out of how many people in the world. There are around 300 million people in the U.S. and around 6 billion people in the world. Whats only a couple of people? There are so many people in the world, you should put aside those losers and look at the big picture. There are so many single guys in the world and you can't give up just because of a few. Same goes for women guys, there are how many women in the world? I hate to say it but in America, there are 50,000 or more women turning 18 everyday (( gigidy gigidy... alriiiight!! )) So don't get discourage because you didn't find love from a girl or guy you like. There are to many eligible people out there than you can imagine.

-Valcun

PS. A couple more tests that women throw out at guys is "I'm tired" which is a signal that the conversation sucks and you are becoming boring and "So what do you want to do?" is the most famous test of them all. So if you come across that, just say "Who cares what I want to do. Lets go have some fun"

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 27th, '05, 05:08

Valcun wrote:Hey x_XJules and P0key,

Don't go lesbian yet. ( though that would be pretty awesome, j/k j/k :P)
:lol :lol :lol

haha, pokey let's do it!! we'll be the coolest lesbians ever!

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Oct 27th, '05, 06:47

x_XJules wrote:
Valcun wrote:Hey x_XJules and P0key,

Don't go lesbian yet. ( though that would be pretty awesome, j/k j/k :P)
:lol :lol :lol

haha, pokey let's do it!! we'll be the coolest lesbians ever!
omg. i am so up for it 8) we will turn all the straight men gay just cuz they want to be with us pwahahaha.

i already have everything planned out...

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Oct 27th, '05, 07:29

That's ok x_XJules and P0key,

How can average women like you be the coolest lesbians ever? :P j/k By the way, a Girl who attracts many men and doesn't have a boyfriend is way more attractive than lesbians. Specially if she shoots down every guy that goes after her. :)

PS: LadyM would make a hotter lesbian than you two :cheers:

-Val
Last edited by Valcun on Oct 28th, '05, 01:12, edited 1 time in total.

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Oct 27th, '05, 08:55

hohoho
A proud Lone Wolf is the best :D

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 27th, '05, 18:00

So how's everyone doing? Seems that I'm getting through a bit, the trainer's daughter just text me that she needs to treat me diner to thank me for the help I'm providing to her after I've hinted her a bit with this "I do feel great when talking to you". I don't know if I did it wrong haha. Anyway cross fingers. We're getting along as friends for the moment.

As for the training partner, I haven't met her yet after our last meeting. So I still don't know about her personality.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 27th, '05, 18:54

Jeremiah wrote:So how's everyone doing? Seems that I'm getting through a bit, the trainer's daughter just text me that she needs to treat me diner to thank me for the help I'm providing to her after I've hinted her a bit with this "I do feel great when talking to you". I don't know if I did it wrong haha. Anyway cross fingers. We're getting along as friends for the moment.

As for the training partner, I haven't met her yet after our last meeting. So I still don't know about her personality.
okay, fingers crossed!!

seems like you're doing very well!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 27th, '05, 19:04

@x_XJules: I do hope it's going well at the moment and I do hope that you won't change to lesbian just because three men is at your back. You should be frank with them and tell them to back off.

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Oct 28th, '05, 00:17

@ Jeremiah

Dude, do you know what this means? A dinner to thank you? Oh geez, thats like a big hint of some interest. Don't get too excited yet man. Your like on the threshold of getting your foot in the door. Just remember your table manners. If I was you, I'd start writing a script or something for that dinner. Like some interesting stories you might want to tell and some **** funny phrases. Where are you eating and how are you getting there? If you are driving, say you will pick her up. If she gives you a heads up on where your eating, go there early and study the menu. So when your with her you can say, "Oh I've eaten here before, you should try ______ its delicious." Just have a fun time and make her laugh.

If possible try go for a after party after you guys eat. Like walking in a park or just walking around. :) Also, Please watch out for the tests!!!!! If she is interested in you, she might test you a lot. I'm pretty sure she is going to say, "So what do you want to do?" if she says this just say "Who cares what we do? Lets just have some fun."

Good Luck Jeremiah :salut:
-Valcun

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Oct 28th, '05, 00:28

Valcun wrote:That's ok x_XJules and P0key,

How can average women like you be the coolest lesbians ever? :P By the way, a Girl who attracts many men and doesn't have a boyfriend is way more attractive than lesbians. Specially if she shoots down every guy that goes after her. :)

PS: LadyM would make a hotter lesbian than you two :cheers:

-Val
ouch. yeeesh so we`re average and not good enough to be lesbians. thanks a lot, man.

and you don`t even know me. wtf.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 28th, '05, 02:03

@Jeremiah - although it's a good idea to be prepared and such, don't prepare too much. then it just wouldn't be natural. don't do anything that's close to lying like saying you've eaten there when you've only studied the menu. just go with the flow and if things don't work out then it wasn't meant to be.

just have fun and be yourself!

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Oct 28th, '05, 02:03

P0key:
ouch. yeeesh so we`re average and not good enough to be lesbians. thanks a lot, man.

So are you trying to hint that you want me to get to know you? haha, j/k j/k. :P

But I do have a question for you though. Me and my friend earlier today have been debating about this topic for quite sometime now. I just want you to shed some light on this. "Men lie, but women lie even more. See men lie, but we get caught at it. The only reason why Women don't get caught so much when they lie, is women are just good at it." My friend is agreeing with this but I am opposed to it. What do you think?

-Valcun

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 28th, '05, 02:05

I never lie :whistling:

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Oct 28th, '05, 02:07

@x_XJules Its ironic, you say you don't lie but what you just said is a lie! j/k :P

-Valcun
Last edited by Valcun on Oct 28th, '05, 02:10, edited 1 time in total.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 28th, '05, 02:08

P0KEY wrote:ouch. yeeesh so we`re average and not good enough to be lesbians. thanks a lot, man.

I guess we could always just marry Zai Zai instead.

:heart: