A Love To Kill (KBS2, 2005) with Bi/Rain

Discuss Korean drama series here.
kurisuti

Post by kurisuti » Nov 1st, '05, 00:46

Eh, here's a clubbox link for it ~
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/Nomanymore/4r924

too bad I can't use it on this comp >.<;

Can someone please upload this on like ysi/megaupload/torrents?

rain4me

Post by rain4me » Nov 1st, '05, 00:56

wow..thanks for sharing.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 1st, '05, 01:40

05 10 31 Ijuksa 01 .wmv (LQ raw)
size: 181mb
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/pkp84

IJUKSA Epi 01.KOR.HDTV.XViD-HODOLi.avi (HQ Raw)
size: 700mb
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/itp84

IJUKSA Epi 01.avi (medium quality) (will finish uploading in 1 hr)
size: 350mb
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/0lu84

subs..will be hard subbed by bummie and dorkette@soompi collaboration. We decided to hardsub to prevent people from editing and selling subs for profit. This way, consumers will be aware they are buying pirated fansubs. Also we will control distribution.
Last edited by seirin on Nov 1st, '05, 04:40, edited 1 time in total.

kurisuti

Post by kurisuti » Nov 1st, '05, 01:57

seirin wrote: subs..will be hard subbed by bummie and dorkette@soompi collaboration. We decided to hardsub to prevent people from editing and selling subs for profit. This way, consumers will be aware they are buying pirated fansubs. Also we will control distribution.
awesome! good luck on subbing ^^ i hope the 1st ep is available soon!

iluxxx

Post by iluxxx » Nov 1st, '05, 03:10

seirin wrote:05 10 31 Ijuksa 01 .wmv (LQ raw)

converting...

subs..will be hard subbed by bummie and dorkette@soompi collaboration. We decided to hardsub to prevent people from editing and selling subs for profit. This way, consumers will be aware they are buying pirated fansubs. Also we will control distribution.
thanks fer the subbing!
but just curious, wht do you mean by control distribution? :D

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 1st, '05, 03:12

Great idea seirin!!!! Thanks for the uploads/club box

IceThy

Post by IceThy » Nov 1st, '05, 03:22

I have also seen the first ep. This drama is sooo cool! But I didn't understand anything and now I'm going nuts asking myself what they were talking about and so on.

I'm also NO Bi fan but his role in this series is pretty cool... I'm glad to hear that there's already a subber team!
Can't wait to watch it again with subs! Thanks a lot to those who will do the hard work !!!

I'll try uploading the file now

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 1st, '05, 03:24

IceThy wrote:I have also seen the first ep. This drama is sooo cool! But I didn't understand anything and now I'm going nuts asking myself what they were talking about and so on.

I'm also NO Bi fan but his role in this series is pretty cool... I'm glad to hear that there's already a subber team!
Can't wait to watch it again with subs! Thanks a lot to those who will do the hard work !!!

I'll try uploading the file now
wow..another FF female fan...dont see much of that. LoL

pray with me for FF7 on PS3. :mrgreen:

ddrimike

Post by ddrimike » Nov 1st, '05, 03:34

hard subbed versions :) that's neat ! aja aja!

IceThy

Post by IceThy » Nov 1st, '05, 03:37

Yea I'll pray with you! XD but first.... tell me.... whom did u like more? aeris or tifa?

FF7 on PS3 would be so... wow. hmmm but I heard that was just a rumor.... what do u know about this?

yousendit is running but it's 4.41 am over here and I'm really really very sleepy... -.-

shizniz00

Post by shizniz00 » Nov 1st, '05, 03:37

awesome..cant wait for the hardsubs :lol

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Nov 1st, '05, 03:44

WOW!!! Hardsubbed!! that wicked!! cant wait!! love you guys!! :lol

Cant WAIT!!!! im getting excited!!

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Nov 1st, '05, 04:02

Hmm i don't get it then..

I like .srt =[
but hardsubbed is fine as long as the quality is still there.
As for regulating ppl that abuse it...no matter what there is some ass, that will prob use for profit. We dispise them..but not too much we can do. I agree on hardsubbing, if it really helps.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 1st, '05, 04:45

iluxxx wrote:

thanks fer the subbing!
control distribution is it will only be uploaded by bummie. eg) no torrents.
no uploading to any website without out asking us first. I know it sounds abit stingy, but hopefully it will discourage people from selling bi's drama rips.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Nov 1st, '05, 06:05

seirin wrote:
iluxxx wrote:

thanks fer the subbing!
no uploading to any website without out asking us first. I know it sounds abit stingy, but hopefully it will discourage people from selling bi's drama rips.
Er...no torrent?
So for people who can't download from clubbox, what should they do?

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 1st, '05, 06:32

good question mangosteen, was wondering the same thing myself.
Since there'll be hardsubs instead of soft ones, then i wouldnt bother dling RAWs then, since i'll have to do downloading twice?
Actually, hardsubbing woulnt help matters at all.
In fact,i've seen people selling the hardsubbed copies and people buy them.
When there's a demand, there's a supply.
So yep, peace out!
and oh, thanks to all the subbers working on this one.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 1st, '05, 06:39

Rain doesn't look like a fruitboy anymore. This series should be his best work. Episodes looks good so far.

daalig

Post by daalig » Nov 1st, '05, 06:45

mangosteen wrote:
seirin wrote:
iluxxx wrote:
thanks fer the subbing!
Er...no torrent?
We'll probably have to do what they're trying to stop.

Buy it from a distro. Distro's don't care if it's hardsubbed or softsubbed. Looks like it'll be how i'll be getting it now. This just creates more demand.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 1st, '05, 06:55

Jlee is posting links for YSI on soompi. I'll check around for ftp sites.
The problem I have with torrent is people download the torrent files and spread it all over the net. I've seen links around on the net where people post addict links there. Its not even pointing to the addicts website but just storing the torrent file for people to download.

I decided on embedding so if profiters want to steal, they'll have to do some work at least. Soft sub is easier to steal than hard sub.

I'm open to suggestions if anyone has ideas

ay_link
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ay_link » Nov 1st, '05, 06:58

wow... there's already discussion about this series... :mrgreen:
and as far as subbing, I think hardsubbed version will be a very good choice :cheers:

And for those people who can't download from clubbox.... err...hmm.... no comment :D

Good luck for bummie and dorkette! ^_^

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 1st, '05, 07:09

daalig wrote:
mangosteen wrote:
seirin wrote:
Er...no torrent?
We'll probably have to do what they're trying to stop.

Buy it from a distro. Distro's don't care if it's hardsubbed or softsubbed. Looks like it'll be how i'll be getting it now. This just creates more demand.
Agreed. I agree with you wholely on this.
Its just going to create more demand. Thats my two cents worth.
Cause if you ask me, i've gotten a few PMs from people saying that they bought Wondeful life drama VCDs from somewhere and when they watched it, had the subbers name encoded into them, me being one of them.
Bear in mind, that Wonderful life was released soft subbed.
So, this goes to show, with or without them being hardsubbed, they will still sell them anyways.
But then again, that's what i think. ^^
Peace out.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 1st, '05, 07:46

I'm going to try rared files on megaupload. And put a note that links shouldn't be posted anywhere else without permission. But I guess if people are gonna be stupid and buy instead of download, it can't be helped.

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 1st, '05, 07:58

Hey seirin, RAR the file, as in the soft subtitles?
Or did i misinterprete your post?
*smiles*

wingli

Post by wingli » Nov 1st, '05, 08:13

thank you very much!!! looks really good , downlaoding now

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Nov 1st, '05, 08:17

son_yejin wrote:good question mangosteen, was wondering the same thing myself.
Since there'll be hardsubs instead of soft ones, then i wouldnt bother dling RAWs then, since i'll have to do downloading twice?
So yep, peace out!
To be honest, I'm not so happy with hard-subbed. I agree with you, son_yejin. Hardsubs are stolen as well. Why make things so difficult for fans? I myself can download from clubbox, but thinking of timing the subs, I have to download the raws and later on have to download the finished hard-subbed files again, I want to give up! Plus, if the people in charge don't know how to encode properly, the file size will come up bigger which is so annoying because it can't be burned into CD-Rs. I hate that fact.
One more thing, even when you can download things from clubbox, but guess what, only one or two boxes have the hard-subbed files-----> The download speed will be crazily slow. I don't want to offend anyone but I gave up on downloading the hard-subbed episodes of Let's go to the beach because the speed was killing me. My thoughts... No offence!

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 1st, '05, 08:33

mangosteen wrote: To be honest, I'm not so happy with hard-subbed. I agree with you, son_yejin. Hardsubs are stolen as well. Why make things so difficult for fans? I myself can download from clubbox, but thinking of timing the subs, I have to download the raws and later on have to download the finished hard-subbed files again, I want to give up! Plus, if the people in charge don't know how to encode properly, the file size will come up bigger which is so annoying because it can't be burned into CD-Rs. I hate that fact.
One more thing, even when you can download things from clubbox, but guess what, only one or two boxes have the hard-subbed files-----> The download speed will be crazily slow. I don't want to offend anyone but I gave up on downloading the hard-subbed episodes of Let's go to the beach because the speed was killing me. My thoughts... No offence!
mangosteen, you echo my thoughts dear.
Once again, i appreciate the subbing team effort and all; but myself- just like mangosteen and the others, would like to give our opinion on this one.
I agree with you mangosteen, hard or soft subbed, the pirates are going to go ahead with their activities anyway. Like it or not, there's not much we can do to deter this. Afterall, we're just fans.
Secondly, i agree with the fact that, after downloading RAWs, we end up having to re-dl the hardsubbed ones as well, and yes, i've seen hardsubbed copies that end up not being able to fit into 1 CD-R which really sometimes pisses me off.
No offence, i know how tough it is to sub a series, as both mangosteen and i can attest for.
But doing this will create much more work for the fans; who sincerely want to watch the darned drama, and nothing else.
Another issue is the downright snail download speed. If it's really implemented, that only bummie will be allowed to host the files, the speed will be seriously maddening.
and that leaves us with disgruntled fans.
Which is why, i just had to say my piece here.
No offence intended at all, peace out!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Nov 1st, '05, 08:36

Hmm... didn't even know this one had already aired, let alone getting subs done already. Nice! Thanks to everyone who's working on this one!

Doesn't matter to me really whether it's hard or softsubs, whatever way you choose to put it out. Just let me know when and where you're distributing and I'll be there!

@Son_Yejin: You mean you didn't like seeing your name up in lights? Me neither.... Wonder if they left my goofy titles in as well....

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 1st, '05, 09:06

aNToK wrote:Hmm... didn't even know this one had already aired, let alone getting subs done already. Nice! Thanks to everyone who's working on this one!

Doesn't matter to me really whether it's hard or softsubs, whatever way you choose to put it out. Just let me know when and where you're distributing and I'll be there!

@Son_Yejin: You mean you didn't like seeing your name up in lights? Me neither.... Wonder if they left my goofy titles in as well....
hey aNToK, my man!
How are ya?Oh man, i really don't adore the fact that our names are being shown like that. I think your goofy titles are still left untouched!
They should know better to do that, cause man, your titles are darned brilliant!
Had me in stitches each time i rewatch that series..

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Nov 1st, '05, 09:14

Wonder if anyone noticed that they didn't start showing up until ep 5?

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 1st, '05, 09:17

Wahaha... wondering the same thing as well!
Our labor of love, sold to people on the streets.
I dont know whether to rejoice or start weeping..

leestern

Post by leestern » Nov 1st, '05, 09:29

mangosteen wrote:
son_yejin wrote:good question mangosteen, was wondering the same thing myself.
So yep, peace out!
To be honest, I'm not so happy with hard-subbed. I agree with you, son_yejin. Hardsubs are stolen as well. Why make things so difficult for fans? I myself can download from clubbox, but thinking of timing the subs, I have to download the raws and later on have to download the finished hard-subbed files again, I want to give up! Plus, if the people in charge don't know how to encode properly, the file size will come up bigger which is so annoying because it can't be burned into CD-Rs. I hate that fact.
Hi,
first I would like to thank all the fansubber for their work. I will try to pay back.
So I will start with some timing and translation aof Korean drama.

During my preparation for subbing, I found something which might be helpful in the discussion about hard or softsubs. We all are taking about the hardsubs that they might be noticed as fanwork and the flashs like (for free, or download it for free, if you payed for it you were screwed a.s.o.) are for showing who did it, just got useless because I found an app. called subrip. I tried it to rip subs from a dvd. But this app has a unbelieveable feature. It can RIP HARDSUBS. Ok, it is some work, for Lawyers EP1 (ALOHAA), btw: thx to then for the subs, I needed 30 min for the first 15 min of the ep and I just had to do some additional editing (less than 5 min). So if I would try to make some money selling these drama with fansubs, hardsubs are no barrier anymore.

Otherwise we are doing the subbing for the community. And as all of you the Internet is the last place of anarchy -> if you want to reach a goal there is always a way to do it.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Nov 1st, '05, 09:37

Well, at least with the hardsubs the little bastards have to work a bit harder to try to fake it. And I'm all for making them work that much harder....

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 1st, '05, 09:42

*nods*
I guess people will forever be divided over this issue.

IceThy

Post by IceThy » Nov 1st, '05, 10:33

leestern

Post by leestern » Nov 1st, '05, 10:35

aNToK wrote:Well, at least with the hardsubs the little bastards have to work a bit harder to try to fake it. And I'm all for making them work that much harder....
But also our life is a little bit harder. My Corean is not as good to enjoy all of the dramas. But my wife (she is Corean) want to see all the latest. So I dl from CB and later I watch them with the dramas. So I am a huge supporter for soft sub. :whistling:

mutinous

Post by mutinous » Nov 1st, '05, 10:45

Nice...People are working fast...and subs are in the plan...YIPPEE!

We are SOO GRATEFUL to you guys for helping us watch this drama, and so fast!

THANKS...

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 1st, '05, 12:38

Funny... all this talking about hardsubs and now the softsubs are comming out :D .

daalig

Post by daalig » Nov 1st, '05, 13:11

WroW wrote:Funny... all this talking about hardsubs and now the softsubs are comming out :D .
Really? That's great!

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 1st, '05, 13:21

daalig wrote:
WroW wrote:Funny... all this talking about hardsubs and now the softsubs are comming out :D .
Really? That's great!
Well its not 100% sure if its softsub for every episode but ep1 is being softsubbed I think.
ay_link has even finished the subs for the first 28minutes which you can get at soompi!

Xay

Post by Xay » Nov 1st, '05, 20:33

The srt of te first episode :D
Attachments
The Love Of Death Ep.01.srt
episode 1 ( i don't know if it's synchro)
(26 KiB) Downloaded 169 times

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 1st, '05, 20:43

Xay, thank you soooo much!!

EDIT: Are these subs for the version (ep) IceThy posted before?

Xay

Post by Xay » Nov 1st, '05, 20:52

For me it's for episode 700mb

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Nov 1st, '05, 20:53

No one is going to post a torrent for this series? I wouldn't mind doing that if I have permission, I got a HQ version of The Love of Death. Ep 2 is also out, can't wait to finish dl.

TragicKingdom

Post by TragicKingdom » Nov 1st, '05, 20:56

Xay wrote:For me it's for episode 700mb
I see... Thanks :) I didn't even know there was a HQ version before just a few minutes ago. Thank you again, for the subs.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 1st, '05, 21:37

loved.e02.avi (raw HQ)
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/ahf94

I read the posts here and I hear your comments. I talked with the timer and she says she prefers soft sub too. So we will be posting soft sub.

sze_sze

Post by sze_sze » Nov 1st, '05, 22:49

^_^ soft subs work for me too

thanks for ep 2!

ep 1 was awesome!! :wub:

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Nov 1st, '05, 23:00

seirin wrote:loved.e02.avi (raw HQ)
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/ahf94

I read the posts here and I hear your comments. I talked with the timer and she says she prefers soft sub too. So we will be posting soft sub.
Great! Thank you so much, the whole team. Fighting!

kotorichan

Happy

Post by kotorichan » Nov 1st, '05, 23:22

I'm sooooooooooo happy about Rains new dorama!!! I can't wait to see it!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Nov 2nd, '05, 01:00

seirin, thats great news.
Thank you so much =)

sosushi2

Subs

Post by sosushi2 » Nov 2nd, '05, 01:58

Subs are subs are subs.... hard or soft. Just a giant thank you for working so hard and getting them out so quickly! :salut:

silverstarach

Post by silverstarach » Nov 2nd, '05, 02:19

IceThy wrote:here's the first ep ...

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1UUF ... XZCTR8BH2I
Thanks for the quick release!! :salut:

silverstarach

Post by silverstarach » Nov 2nd, '05, 02:21

Xay wrote:The srt of te first episode :D
Thank u, thank u for the sub or else wouldn't have understand at all.. :D

SassyWacky

Post by SassyWacky » Nov 2nd, '05, 02:34

Thanks a lot IceThy for epi. 1 and thank you so much Xay for the sub. :D

IceThy

Post by IceThy » Nov 2nd, '05, 03:00

nope ^^....

But I also have to say Thank U again ... I was so happy when I came home from work... i was so tired and then.... WOW the subs were there!!! I thougt I'd have to wait much longer... this is so great!!! Thanks again to the team!!!

ah nd just tell me if u need me to upload the next ep.

lookin forward for the subs for ep2.... can't wait to rewatch nd understand it.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 2nd, '05, 09:29

actually, bummie is still working on the sub. Korean to English sub. The translators have been busy, so its releasing abit slowly. Our translation is slightly different from the chinese to english translation. It sounds abit odd in a few parts. But that's what he said in Korean. His character is such a dorky ass**** ^^;

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Nov 2nd, '05, 09:43

seirin wrote:actually, bummie is still working on the sub. Korean to English sub. The translators have been busy, so its releasing abit slowly. Our translation is slightly different from the chinese to english translation. It sounds abit odd in a few parts. But that's what he said in Korean. His character is such a dorky ass**** ^^;
Are you guys gonna edit the first sub?

Romance

Post by Romance » Nov 2nd, '05, 15:33

anyone who know the ratings for the first eps? please i want to know :O

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 2nd, '05, 15:36

Romance wrote:anyone who know the ratings for the first eps? please i want to know :O
The first episode had around 16.4% and the second around 14.6%.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 2nd, '05, 16:43

mangosteen wrote:
seirin wrote:actually, bummie is still working on the sub. Korean to English sub. The translators have been busy, so its releasing abit slowly. Our translation is slightly different from the chinese to english translation. It sounds abit odd in a few parts. But that's what he said in Korean. His character is such a dorky ass**** ^^;
we're releasing our version of the sub. dang second ep dropped in ratings...

kopking10

Post by kopking10 » Nov 2nd, '05, 17:53

the the srt released is softsub or the hardsub for 700mb version??? i'm confused but thanks ppl...wished that understand Korean and could translate it.

tooni

Post by tooni » Nov 2nd, '05, 18:43

:unsure: hmmm will it mean that the torrent gonna come out soon or i have to learn to use clubbox ....... love to c this drama

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 2nd, '05, 18:45

tooni wrote::unsure: hmmm will it mean that the torrent gonna come out soon or i have to learn to use clubbox ....... love to c this drama
Torrent for ep1 is already out!

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Nov 2nd, '05, 18:45

seirin wrote:
mangosteen wrote:
we're releasing our version of the sub. dang second ep dropped in ratings...
I thank you guys for that.

tooni

Post by tooni » Nov 2nd, '05, 18:49

WroW wrote:
tooni wrote::unsure: hmmm will it mean that the torrent gonna come out soon or i have to learn to use clubbox ....... love to c this drama
Torrent for ep1 is already out!
thank you i saw the torrent after i wrote it :wub:

s0caligirl

Post by s0caligirl » Nov 2nd, '05, 21:22

u people ROCK!!! for having the torrent and subs out already!!!!!!!!!! yeah id ont have to wait!!! :wub: :clap:

yubikiriangel

Post by yubikiriangel » Nov 2nd, '05, 23:13

:wub: Thanks a bunch for the torrent! Can't wait to watch it! :D You guys are the best! :thumright:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 3rd, '05, 06:59

Korean to English translation for ep1 is out. produced by Bummie and soompi collaboration.

IJUKSA Epi 01.KOR.HDTV.XViD-HODOLi-bsplayer.srt
http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0BLM ... UAD71D4L7V

IJUKSA Epi 01.KOR.HDTV.XViD-HODOLi-vobsub.srt
http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3QFB ... 0J77DGC71L

I'll upload hardsub 350mb file on megaupload soon.

ch3

Post by ch3 » Nov 3rd, '05, 08:44

Espisode one was confusing and a dissapointment. I don't know about the second espisode but the first horrible in my opinion :-(

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Nov 3rd, '05, 09:13

ch3 wrote:Espisode one was confusing and a dissapointment. I don't know about the second espisode but the first horrible in my opinion :-(
How could you say so watching only one episode? It's not horrible, just mysterious.

tooni

Post by tooni » Nov 3rd, '05, 15:04

i think the first ep is not all that bad (well dont make me go nuts, but Full house didnt either, and i love that)

how ever to make Bok Goo that poor is rilly kinda funny, since he have money to color his hair and not buy new cloths LOL

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Nov 3rd, '05, 18:25

mangosteen wrote:
ch3 wrote:Espisode one was confusing and a dissapointment. I don't know about the second espisode but the first horrible in my opinion :-(
How could you say so watching only one episode? It's not horrible, just mysterious.
I agree with mangosteen, watch more.
The first ep was more artistic, which makes me :scratch: curious where it's going next. Watch the second ep, and it will explain many questions the first ep left you wondering.

danielle

Post by danielle » Nov 3rd, '05, 18:35

I can't wait to watch this drama, I don't know I don't really think that this might be better than Full House. Full house had way more meaning even though the ending was once again crap, but lets see if this one is better!!! *screams*

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 3rd, '05, 18:37

danielle wrote:I can't wait to watch this drama, I don't know I don't really think that this might be better than Full House. Full house had way more meaning even though the ending was once again crap, but lets see if this one is better!!! *screams*
Full House had meaning? :unsure: It was just a comedy.

And there is no way you can compare this drama to Full House...they are the opposite. While Full House had joyfull happy characters and was a comedy this one has dark characters and is a melodram.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 3rd, '05, 18:42

WroW wrote:
danielle wrote:I can't wait to watch this drama, I don't know I don't really think that this might be better than Full House. Full house had way more meaning even though the ending was once again crap, but lets see if this one is better!!! *screams*

And there is no way you can compare this drama to Full House...they are the opposite. While Full House had joyfull happy characters and was a comedy this one has dark characters and is a melodram.
I dont think people can accept Bi with another female costar beside SHK. Shin Mina is a good actress but can't be compared to SHK.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 3rd, '05, 18:46

crazylife123 wrote:
WroW wrote:

I dont think people can accept Bi with another female costar beside SHK. Shin Mina is a good actress but can't be compared to SHK.
As an actress I would consider Shin Mina maybe even better than SHG.
But still this drama has to pick up a little speed the next episodes :-) and lets see how the characters develop.