Vietnamese D-Addicts

speak whatever language you like here.
bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Oct 7th, '05, 08:14

wot are you people writing in vietnamese?!?!
i dont understand :lol i tried to sound it out but.. it doesnt make sense :-(

sherry_teresa

Post by sherry_teresa » Oct 7th, '05, 16:09

I'm also vietnamese xD
and ya my mother is a nguyen x)

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Oct 7th, '05, 16:23

bwena87 wrote:wot are you people writing in vietnamese?!?!
i dont understand :lol i tried to sound it out but.. it doesnt make sense :-(
don't feel bad. I can't read it or even sound it out right either :unsure:

hinako442003
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by hinako442003 » Oct 7th, '05, 16:47

tran05 wrote: I agree with you about Viet dubbed Vietnamese. It irritates me so much listening to 'Viet Thao' and some other Chinese speaking Vietnamese voice in all series. The way Viet Thao speaks make me feel the male lead has a bad attitude and that make the drama not interesting. Sometime I don't even understand what they say.
I know! first I didn't realize it's VT, and then my mom's like ... that's VT's voice! and I'm like, no wonder it sounds so weird :crazy:

back in high school there was this guy who talks like TVB series, he would add "đó mà" to everything he says, like "Bà giáo mới cho homework mới đó mà"
"Tommy gây lộn với Jenny tuần trước đó mà. That's why bây giờ tụi nó hông nói chuyện đó mà" :lol

skara

Post by skara » Oct 8th, '05, 02:14

We're VietNammese. Why you phai ting ?????????
My Clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Oct 8th, '05, 03:06

Hinako442003 wrote: back in high school there was this guy who talks like TVB series, he would add "đó mà" to everything he says, like "Bà giáo mới cho homework mới đó mà"
"Tommy gây lộn với Jenny tuần trước đó mà. That's why bây giờ tụi nó hông nói chuyện đó mà" :lol
Thats a lot of do ma he be saying......and that is about all the Vietnamese I could read there :cry:

If its ok.....can you translate all that to english

usyagitntn

Post by usyagitntn » Oct 8th, '05, 03:13

K.T.Tran wrote:
Hinako442003 wrote: back in high school there was this guy who talks like TVB series, he would add "đó mà" to everything he says, like "Bà giáo mới cho homework mới đó mà"
Thats a lot of do ma he be saying......and that is about all the Vietnamese I could read there :cry:

It's kinda meaningless to add "do' ma`" to these sentences but I'll translate them anyway.

Bà giáo mới cho homework mới đó mà" means the teacher just gave us new homework or it can be the new teacher just gave us homework. The sentence is not very clear.

"Tommy gây lộn với Jenny tuần trước đó mà. That's why bây giờ tụi nó hông nói chuyện đó mà" means Tommy just had a fight with Jenny last week. That's why they are not talking to each other now. I hope that helped :mrgreen:

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Oct 8th, '05, 03:15

what is do ma??? it sounds like the other word :lol u know the OTHER WORD!!!

usyagitntn

Post by usyagitntn » Oct 8th, '05, 03:21

"đó mà" means various things depend on the situation and it really has no alternative word in English, I think. It can mean because of something or that's why. I can' really tell because the sentences themselves don't make sense to me much......... And it does not relate to the OTHER WORD you're talking at all :sweat: :lol

elusive
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by elusive » Oct 8th, '05, 03:38

Hi I'm Viet too and proud to be! :D

litteraly "do" means "there" whereas "mà" if joined with other words like "nhung mà" it means "but"

however, "do mà" together doesn't mean much....it's like people who use to end their sentences with "ya know"

hope that helps...

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Oct 8th, '05, 03:43

usyagitntn wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:

It's kinda meaningless to add "do' ma`" to these sentences but I'll translate them anyway.

Bà giáo mới cho homework mới đó mà" means the teacher just gave us new homework or it can be the new teacher just gave us homework. The sentence is not very clear.

"Tommy gây lộn với Jenny tuần trước đó mà. That's why bây giờ tụi nó hông nói chuyện đó mà" means Tommy just had a fight with Jenny last week. That's why they are not talking to each other now. I hope that helped :mrgreen:
That helps a lot. Thanks so much :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Summer*

Post by Summer* » Oct 8th, '05, 05:28

hi guys.. i'm kind of new around here too ..
can i join .??

i know how to speak and write most of viet words but don't depend much on it.. . :)

glad to meet u all :)

Summer*

Post by Summer* » Oct 8th, '05, 05:30

skara wrote:We're VietNammese. Why you phai ting ?????????
My Clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/tomhhoang
just curious .. do u know korean .. :)

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Oct 8th, '05, 10:52

since most of my friends are working, sleeping or out with their partners... i have no one to talk to so i thought hey, why not let it all out on this forum!

i was having such a good day... the weather was nice..we went to buffet all you can eat korean and had soo much fun mucking around! the ofcourse we ate soo much we had to burn it all off. My friends and i hired out bikes and we were riding around the park opposite to the city! but since i havent rode a bike for ages i was kinda bad.... :lol

we went riding to the otherside of the river... my friends were infront of me and i was behind ofcourse i wasnt used to it... well wen we went to the park i went off the bike and was walking with it beside me. this white idiot saw me and started making shitty comments about my bike riding and my physical image :x i turned around and told him 2 f- off you c*nT! honestly.... it just made me realised that there are fools in this world who are smart-arse and should get their ass kicked!!! :x it did put me down honestly... i know im not perfect but why is it that you must make comments like that?!
he was a white guy... i made me dislike them more than i do nowz.. with the snotty look and 'Im soo superior to Asians'.... makes me sick!! die u die!! :glare:

im sorry i'd offended anyone! if you are offended and want to complain this is my e-mail nismo_bree88@hotmail.com... complain all you want there! :blink thanks for listening/reading my day!! thank you!
:-)

Summer*

Post by Summer* » Oct 8th, '05, 16:49

nice to meet u

oh... bad day huh .. well, not every white guy is like that .. it's just ur unlucky day .. .. cheer up .. :P

don't waste ur time responding to fools .. cuz ur're better than that .. don't let it get to u .. :|

wow .. i never been to korean buffet b4 .. is it good?

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Oct 8th, '05, 16:59

good day mate

i do not see many viets posts here, hey co ai UL phim tap kdrama khong cac ban?

Summer*

Post by Summer* » Oct 8th, '05, 17:10

o trong Torrent co' nhieu korean lam ..

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Oct 9th, '05, 05:33

Summer* wrote:nice to meet u

oh... bad day huh .. well, not every white guy is like that .. it's just ur unlucky day .. .. cheer up .. :P

don't waste ur time responding to fools .. cuz ur're better than that .. don't let it get to u .. :|

wow .. i never been to korean buffet b4 .. is it good?
yeah i guess so.... yeah some white guys are cool :-) yeah the korean buffet was good :lol my friends took soo much and we didnt know that whatever is leftover we have to pay for... so wen we found out we were stuffing our faces! man friend he ate soo much that he end up vomiting :crazy: ahahahaha it was nice though... my first taste of kim chee :lol

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Oct 9th, '05, 05:56

athrunjustice wrote:good day mate

i do not see many viets posts here, hey co ai UL phim tap kdrama khong cac ban?
Y' ban la sao? Upload phim bo long tieng Viet ha?

aznkoz

Post by aznkoz » Oct 9th, '05, 08:39

O_o, watching Viet dub to learn Vietnamese is wrong . U guys need to go out and buy a dictionary book, either that or go and watch the news to see how they speak . Either that, unless u live in a no where land like me, but if u live in a Vietnamese community, how can't u not be able to grasp the word .
Like in Cali, it's like 90% ppl in Little Saigon is speaking Viet O_O ......
Btw, dont make fun of the ppl dubbing in Chinese series, it is that becuz that's how it should sound like . Either that or go back and learn some vietnamese history :) . It's good for you since you would know why they would use the translation like that .
Lucky that we are born in the 20th century and not way way back, or else we wouldn't even speak Viet .

theGreat0ne

Post by theGreat0ne » Oct 9th, '05, 09:03

aznkoz wrote:O_o, watching Viet dub to learn Vietnamese is wrong . U guys need to go out and buy a dictionary book, either that or go and watch the news to see how they speak . Either that, unless u live in a no where land like me, but if u live in a Vietnamese community, how can't u not be able to grasp the word .
Like in Cali, it's like 90% ppl in Little Saigon is speaking Viet O_O ......
i think i live in little saigon (westminster). i dont actually know what is considered little saigon. and i still dont know how to speack viet that well.

jane

Post by jane » Oct 9th, '05, 09:04

I like to speak vietnamese. People say to me, that vietnamese sound like a melody. I'm very proud to hear that. :-)

You all know that HK people speak cantonese and it sound like old vietnamese, for example 'tạm biệt' = see you again, 'huynh' = elder brother, 'muội' = younger sister, 'tỷ' = elder sister, 'đệ' = younger brother,...
But these words is only used in kungfu, history serie but not use in the modern serie.

For me is the contact to vietnamese people the best method to learn vietnamese.
I think Vietnamese must know how to speak vietnamese, because one day if you go to visit your family in Vietnam you can't tell other language with them. I don't think your grandparents can understand you if you speak english with them. :P

NeoX

Post by NeoX » Oct 9th, '05, 11:27

Hi All,

I'm viet living in Aus here. My viet ain't that great but I can read and write (although can have spelling mistakes, like can't tell diff between ? and ~ symbols or d and gi and lots of others hehe)

It's good to know that there's quite a few viet in here as well cos most of the time viet communities on the net is very small I think.

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Oct 9th, '05, 13:40

wow im soo bored right now! i onli had 3 hours sleep last night from a boring fishing trip with a bunch of people i dont know! i had work at 6am but only got home at 2.30am!

well im sleep deprived so i might cause me to be a bit weird so dont mind me! :lol

do you all watch paris by night and asia? or whatever its called? honestly i find them soo boring... but some of the skits they do are funny :lol !! i dont like vietnamese music to be honest but there are like one or two tracks that i like but they are remakes of chinese/korean songs. i dont know why i dont like it must because it sounds weird .. well i think it does :whistling: my family is like obessed with paris by night, van son etc etc it always on the tv it drives me nuts!! :blink

you know what i find scary? ROnald McDonald!! he is one scary looking clown!! i took a photo with him 2day at Maccas :lol im soo off topic!! remember i had 3 hours sleep!! :P

well bak to the vietnamese music...i prefer listening to korean, chinese and other stuff! oh BTW whoever started this VIETNAMeSE COMMUNITY.... u deserve a pat on the back!! wELL done! :thumright:

= vnameze2plz = :lol

yes i know im weird :P well its off to bed i go nowz i can hear it calling out my name now telling me to come 2 bed!! :sleeping:

aznkoz

Post by aznkoz » Oct 10th, '05, 06:05

some may find vietnamese songs are quite boring, just like young American for example finding classical or country musics are boring .... I sometimes think so too :D .
But Vietnamese and English are different .
Like ppl called old Vietnamese song "nhạc sến" pre 75 . I dont know why would they called it like that, just some make up name by these young Vietnamese American .
Anyway, supposely, each song is attach to a story which make them quite amusing and depend on the person singing it, it could make u cry , feel loved or sad .
I even think there are less talented ppl writing Vietnamese songs these days, and less good singer . Why ? .... ask your parents but only if they are around 40+ yrs old and have an open minded.
Well, if ppl listen to HK, China, Japan, Korean, then you must know that Chinese songs these days now is kinda suck compare to the 80s or even early 90s . Talented are lacking though I still prefer to look at a young beautiful girl singing than an old lady hehe :P .
I listen to Japanese song through game and anime . I think most ppl do too , but still they said they dont like Jp music .... O_o ....
Korean is only rising up lately so cant tell when they will decline soon .
-----------
I still like the old Vietnamese song better and my fav singer and idol is Ngoc Lan . Well, if you live here which mean in US or even outside of here, and dont know her O_O .... I dont know, probably u live in a zoo j/k :D .

jane

Post by jane » Oct 10th, '05, 07:56

Vietnamese songs are not so bad. Although I like to listen korean and english songs, that not mean I dislike vietnamese songs. I prefer old vietnamese songs, because the lyrics of them like a poem.

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Oct 10th, '05, 16:44

I just said that watching Viet dubbed dramas is a way to learn Vietnamese, of course, it obviously isn't the ultimate way to learn the language. My cousin didn't go to class or intend to learn Vietnamese, but after watching those dramas, he now can speak pretty fluently, except sometimes he uses funny phrases, but it's still very understandable. Learning language is all about exposure. So just listen and talk in Vietnamese as much as you can, and sooner or later you will have a grasp of the language. That's why watching something in Vietnamese helps.

Recent Vietnamese songs suck, I especially hate the stupid lyrics. Have you guys listened to all the new songs that came out by Ưng Hoàng Phúc and some young singers? Gosh, the lyrics alone make me cringe in pain. It's just soo stupid. My favorite singer in Vn is Mỹ Linh, she has a very beautiful voice. I used to have an album of her with all the songs like Hoa Ngọc Lan, all of them are lovely, and the lyrics are like poems, yup.

aznkoz

Post by aznkoz » Oct 11th, '05, 04:33

I still remember back in VN, when Như Quỳnh was still like 17-18 or something, and she sing in television . My dad said wow, she gonna be a big singer :), and she đid . It was a years before we move here too :P . But not all those come from VN have talent, like Thu Phương O_o ... I actually dislike most singer in VN . Even those are consider Tứ Đại Thiên Vương but I can only listen to some of their song . Lý Hải is ok :D .
Btw, old songs are like poem because they are mostly Thơ Phổ Nhạc if u know wat that mean and they rhythme . Even old translation sound more beautiful than modern one, I guess they ran out of ideas . With ppl coming out 3 months a CD with even 10 songs, so a yrs, 10 x 4 = 40 songs, I think that's too much, they just exaust themself out .

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Oct 11th, '05, 17:55

I don't listen to vietnamese music that much because I don't understand it and the people singing now, most of them aren't very good :roll

I was my friend's house one day and she put in a DVD that looked similar to Asia or Paris By Night.....I think it was mostly V-pop???? i don't know, but I got some great laughs out of it. Seeing some of them guys trying to be BackStreet Boys or Nsync :lol

Only vietnamese singer I know that sounds pretty good singing is Trish....though she sounds the same in almost every song. I don't think she can sing sad songs...her voice seems to be good for happy songs only :|

Do any of you still watch Van Son or that other guy...that use to work with him, the skinny guy that sometimes acts as a girl when they do those funny skits???

T-$hep

Post by T-$hep » Oct 11th, '05, 18:18

There are many new Vietnamese singers and band Ưng Hoàng Phúc, Lưu Chí Vĩ, AXN, Lưu Gia Bảo... that sing meaningless songs with garbish lyrics. That makes many people to criticize the composer. The composers themselves stole the foreign music and then make a new lyric to occupy their songs, that sounds bad :x .
The impresario try to make their singers become star at any cost. They entice the singer to break contract with other Music Company and then invite to their own company. If their singers can not sing well, they'll use playback (hát nhép) instead. This method of singing was using popuplarly in Việt Nam.
Mặc dù bao nhiêu lời báo chí chí nạhc Việt Nam nhưng mà tớ vẫn khoái nghe nhạc Việt Nam héhé. Một phần là nghe mình còn hiểu hết được chứ nghe nhạc Mĩ thì mù chả hiểu nó hátcái quái gì hết :)) :D :lol .

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Oct 12th, '05, 02:24

WOW i thought everyone would love modern viet music!! i guess i was wrong :lol

i hate it how sometime they sing chinese or korean music in vietnamese!! some of it is really really BAD!!! shame on u!! :glare: LOL

KaaL

Post by KaaL » Oct 12th, '05, 02:37

people who think like a viet, they should know they are "thieves, ruthless and no remorse", no offense to the viet out there. But it's true.

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Oct 12th, '05, 02:40

KaaL wrote:people who think like a viet, they should know they are "thieves, ruthless and no remorse", no offense to the viet out there. But it's true.
hahahahahahaha :lol no offense taken!! so tru so tru!! ROFL!!! :lol

theGreat0ne

Post by theGreat0ne » Oct 12th, '05, 02:41

KaaL wrote:people who think like a viet, they should know they are "thieves, ruthless and no remorse", no offense to the viet out there. But it's true.
haha its true though.... most of the new songs are ripped from someone.

jane

Post by jane » Oct 12th, '05, 04:08

I don't understand, what you mean? Who are "thieves, ruthless and no remorse"? :glare:

aznkoz

Post by aznkoz » Oct 12th, '05, 09:07

@KTTran : U mean the skinny guy = Hoa`i Linh ?
@Kaal : Who are u, are u Vietnamese ? If so, ppl like u are close minded ^^ and maybe narrow headed too .
Why dont u added, Viet ppl arent united like Chinese or other community . When u look at a small group, maybe they are attach to each other, and if they are in the same situation . But after everybody get on with their life ... man, it's like I dont know you O_O .
Ahh, forget that rubbish .
Now lets rethought wat u just said :
KaaL wrote:
people who think like a viet, they should know they are "thieves, ruthless and no remorse", no offense to the viet out there. But it's true.
Wat kinda crap is this, are u referring to a specific subject or are u judging nation as a whole ? Who are greedy that they took our land and labor ? Why did the country have to be divided before ?
Wait, u sound like a white guy talk, no offense but just wrong ^^ . Wait, I do think like a Viet, and would u said I go and took over ur house (thieves), kick you out into the street (ruthless), and laugh at you while you begging for mercy (no remorse) ^^ . Wow, I guess I have to try it sometimes :) .

@bwenda : I guess shame on me too eh O_o ... cuz u didn't sound like u were referring to them instead, look like it was to other Vietnamese also .
Do some math, with Viet pop rising about 80-85 mils right now, why do everybody have to like modern Viet . Did u go back and visit the country ? or haven't u forgotten wat it is, where it is too .
Oh man, I missing my friend, I hope they dont turn into some random monkey in the streets, that would suk to bad ^^ .

Scandalous

Post by Scandalous » Oct 12th, '05, 09:37

*Munching on popcorn* Is it gettin hot in here or what? Man, now this is entertainment. Its free too, just how us viets love the word FREE... :lol Also, what makes viets different is that we're all born with an extra gene, the GAMBLING gene... :roll

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Oct 12th, '05, 15:01

WOAH!! relax aznkoz!!!
:D

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Oct 12th, '05, 15:36

I find that it's no laughing matter, bwena87. Maybe you're not offended, but I am.

KaaL, I hope I didn't overanalyze your statement, or misunderstood it, but from what I understood from your post, I find it very insulting.

This is a messageboard, what you write is read by hundreds of people. If you can't post a decent post, please refrain from doing so. If you must speak up something that you know shall be unpleasant to others, please elaborate and explain your reasons. Another thing, please don't generalize.

I can just ignore all the irritated previous posts, but I just couldn't. This thread is just a mess :-( .

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Oct 12th, '05, 15:59

i apologise!

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Oct 12th, '05, 16:12

@aznkoz: Yup thats the guy. Dude is so funny :lol

@Scandalous: Those two statment you made seems so true.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Oct 12th, '05, 16:14

@aznkoz: Yup thats the guy. Dude is so funny :lol

@Scandalous: Those two statment you made seems so true.

aznkoz

Post by aznkoz » Oct 12th, '05, 17:33

@KT Tran : He move to work with Paris By Night now I think . ^^ . Do u like to watch 2 vợ chồng Quang Minh, Hồng Đào too ? Havént seen them often now unlike before :( .
Hoài Linh is cool cuz he can sing too ^^ .

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Oct 12th, '05, 20:19

Yea, I watch them too, but not as much anymore :-(
I watch too much Jdrama now :D

The things that keeps me being vietnamese is Pho, gambling, and the laziness that runs inside my blood :roll

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Oct 13th, '05, 04:35

K.T.Tran wrote:
The things that keeps me being vietnamese is Pho, gambling, and the laziness that runs inside my blood :roll
huahahaha i think it's runs in all of us!! :lol plus we all know how to swat!!! 8) the asian kids and i always get teased for swatting during lunch at school! :lol

aznkoz

Post by aznkoz » Oct 13th, '05, 07:08

Did u notice that's it's weird that the American can't even swat even when they are skinny O_O .... how odd lolz . They try and lost balance after a while, not gonna start about those fat kid ^^, always make me chuckle :D .

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Oct 13th, '05, 07:22

aznkoz wrote:I still remember back in VN, when Như Quỳnh was still like 17-18 or something, and she sing in television . My dad said wow, she gonna be a big singer :), and she đid . It was a years before we move here too :P . But not all those come from VN have talent, like Thu Phương O_o ... I actually dislike most singer in VN . Even those are consider Tứ Đại Thiên Vương but I can only listen to some of their song . Lý Hải is ok :D .
Btw, old songs are like poem because they are mostly Thơ Phổ Nhạc if u know wat that mean and they rhythme . Even old translation sound more beautiful than modern one, I guess they ran out of ideas . With ppl coming out 3 months a CD with even 10 songs, so a yrs, 10 x 4 = 40 songs, I think that's too much, they just exaust themself out .

Only a number of singers from vietnam have talent, but compared that to the viet singers u see in the states compared to them they lose out, only difference is that look better and they are part of a good company that exposes them through PBN or ASIA. I still prefer to listen music from vietnam as its more unique and genre is different to the viet crap that put out in the states.

ATM watchin full house dubbed with one vietnamese over from vietnam imported, its better then waitin a few months when they are fully dubbed and release from america.

hinako442003
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by hinako442003 » Oct 13th, '05, 23:06

aznkoz wrote: Like ppl called old Vietnamese song "nhạc sến" pre 75 . I dont know why would they called it like that, just some make up name by these young Vietnamese American .
Anyway, supposely, each song is attach to a story which make them quite amusing and depend on the person singing it, it could make u cry , feel loved or sad .
I even think there are less talented ppl writing Vietnamese songs these days, and less good singer . Why ? .... ask your parents but only if they are around 40+ yrs old and have an open minded.
I still like the old Vietnamese song better and my fav singer and idol is Ngoc Lan . Well, if you live here which mean in US or even outside of here, and dont know her O_O .... I dont know, probably u live in a zoo j/k :D .
Actually, not all old Viet songs are called "sen". You certainly wouldn't call Pham Duy's music sen. That word wasn't made up by young Viet American. My parents actually use that word to describe some songs. "Sen" songs are typically the ones with bolero music, the types that Che Linh, Truong Vu sings. Those are called "sen". They're more widespread with the general public because of their common lyrics. The more... erm, sophisticated ones with poetic lyrics like "nhac thinh phong" are not considered "sen"... I personally like some "sen" songs, although not too many.
Yay, I love Ngoc Lan too. Pity she died so young. She has this haunting "lieu trai" voice as if it's going to shatter and disappear at any moment.
Oh, and whoever it was that mentioned Hoai Linh, I like that dude too. Remember the time in Van Son when he dressed up as girls from different regions of VN? Haha, classic.

Ohsu

Post by Ohsu » Oct 15th, '05, 01:34

troi oi...

wint3r4_wm

Post by wint3r4_wm » Oct 15th, '05, 13:41

Xin chao moi nguoi!!!!!!!!
Cac ban oi giup minh moi, minh la new member, minh ko biet coi series trong this web, I don't know how to dl sub .srt, can someone help me out??
thanks so much!!!!!

jane

Post by jane » Oct 15th, '05, 19:31

wint3r4_wm wrote:Xin chao moi nguoi!!!!!!!!
Cac ban oi giup minh moi, minh la new member, minh ko biet coi series trong this web, I don't know how to dl sub .srt, can someone help me out??
thanks so much!!!!!
Bạn muốn lấy subtitles thì vào link đây:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewfor ... 0a68a076b2

Còn muốn biết làm sao để coi thì vào link này:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59952.htm

wint3r4_wm

Post by wint3r4_wm » Oct 16th, '05, 04:48

Bạn muốn lấy subtitles thì vào link đây:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewfor ... 0a68a076b2

Còn muốn biết làm sao để coi thì vào link này:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59952.htm[/quote]

I know it, I did install the Vobsub, but I don't know how to use it..........HELP!!!

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Oct 16th, '05, 07:53

here i've copied and paste u instructions from FAQ.... hope this helps u :lol
Q2. How do I view subtitles with the video? What program do I need to view subtitles?
ANSWER:
First of all, you need to make sure that the file is accompanied with softsubs. If the file is a "RAW" file, then it has no subtitles at all. If the file is hardsubbed, then the subtitles will automatically show up when the video is played. No further action is necessary.
If you have a softsub file (often with extensions such as .SRT, .SSA, .SUB, .SMI, etc), then perform the following steps:

1. Make sure both the video file and the sub file are in the same folder. If they are not, put them in the same folder.
2. Make sure they have the EXACT same filename (except for the extension)

example:
WRONG
Koukou_Kyoushi_ep02.avi
koukou kyoushi ep02.srt
.....Subs will not play because the filenames do not match (missing underscores and the "k's" are not capitalized).

CORRECT
Koukou_Kyoushi_ep02.avi
Koukou_Kyoushi_ep02.srt
.....Subs will play because the filenames are exactly the same (except for the extensions).

3. With some media players (such as BS Player, Media Player Classic, and Windows Media Player), this will be all you need to do. Play the file, and the subtitles should automatically show up. If the subtitles do not show up, read further....

4. If your player does not display the subs, you will have to download a program called "vobsub" and install it.

5. When you play the file now, a green arrow should appear on the bottom right-hand corner of your taskbar. Subtitles should now display. (If not, then right-click the green arrow and select "Show Subtitles".)

Still confused? Try this link:
http://www.weethet.nl/english/video_vob ... titles.php

lilmay

Post by lilmay » Oct 18th, '05, 04:09

wow! many viet from all around the world.......well, im half viet n half chinese....... could speaks both language 50/50......can't write much or read much......, but im learning! I live in chicago all mai live! n nice to meet u all!!~ *bow*~ lol

athrunjustice

Post by athrunjustice » Oct 18th, '05, 05:48

Hey my mum knows this flight attendent that works on AIR VIETNAM, and she gets my mum magazines from vietnam, so i was lookin through them for any news, this is more of a vietnamese magazine that covers entertainment news and mainly korean drama news...well i spotted a drama or movie i dunno, its called "CO GAI HANOI OI HAN QUOC" has anyone heard of this?? i cant read viet that well. It says sumthing about a joint venture between vietnam n korea made this production or its only one sided only. There are no stars in this, but if the script is from korea and the director is from korea i expect this to be a good co-op, even if the production is in vietnamese

Summer*

Post by Summer* » Oct 18th, '05, 20:02

athrunjustice wrote:Hey my mum knows this flight attendent that works on AIR VIETNAM, and she gets my mum magazines from vietnam, so i was lookin through them for any news, this is more of a vietnamese magazine that covers entertainment news and mainly korean drama news...well i spotted a drama or movie i dunno, its called "CO GAI HANOI OI HAN QUOC" has anyone heard of this?? i cant read viet that well. It says sumthing about a joint venture between vietnam n korea made this production or its only one sided only. There are no stars in this, but if the script is from korea and the director is from korea i expect this to be a good co-op, even if the production is in vietnamese
sounds kinda like Hanoi Bride ..
it's about a viet girl working in the hospital and met the korean guy

neo bahamut

Post by neo bahamut » Oct 18th, '05, 20:25

I dislike all viet n chinese culture especailly relatives. They r really freaken annoying n always **** about ur business. piss me off. i am in my 20's n my grandma always rat to my aunt if i coem home late like wtf my mom doesnt even say anything if i come home late y should my aunt be in my business ****.
BTw hi all
ne1 here from canada AB

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Oct 18th, '05, 22:57

neo bahamut wrote:I dislike all viet n chinese culture especailly relatives. They r really freaken annoying n always **** about ur business. piss me off. i am in my 20's n my grandma always rat to my aunt if i coem home late like wtf my mom doesnt even say anything if i come home late y should my aunt be in my business ****.
BTw hi all
Hi :mrgreen:

Yea.....i know what you mean. My family very nosy and spreads any news to any member of the family when they find out anything that is anything. I find this annoying.
I agree with you on the whats your business and your aunt shouldn't get into it, just wrong :roll

Luckily for me, my aunt's and uncles doesn't do that stuff to me :-)

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Oct 19th, '05, 02:34

neo bahamut wrote:I dislike all viet n chinese culture especailly relatives. They r really freaken annoying n always **** about ur business. piss me off. i am in my 20's n my grandma always rat to my aunt if i coem home late like wtf my mom doesnt even say anything if i come home late y should my aunt be in my business ****.
BTw hi all
ne1 here from canada AB
i know what you mean!! i have this aunty who always complain that i go out and that she is gonna teach me a lesson, im like excuse me why dont you teach your kids a lesson they are friggin out of control! they are spoilt brats and don't listen to anyone... my mum doesnt care... why should she??? What about people who arent your close family like distant relatives.. man they **** n **** soo much they add **** in and make it sound like my parents are soo bad and ive become into a rebel coz they saw me in the city with boys! :glare: stupid people!!

hksaznlibra

Post by hksaznlibra » Oct 19th, '05, 02:49

bwena87 wrote:
BTw hi all
ne1 here from canada AB
i know what you mean!! i have this aunty who always complain that i go out and that she is gonna teach me a lesson, im like excuse me why dont you teach your kids a lesson they are friggin out of control! they are spoilt brats and don't listen to anyone... my mum doesnt care... why should she??? What about people who arent your close family like distant relatives.. man they **** n **** soo much they add **** in and make it sound like my parents are soo bad and ive become into a rebel coz they saw me in the city with boys! :glare: stupid people!!
i don't know both your stories so I can't really be right but I can only guess and think what they might be thinking ...hhmm maybe it's different for guys than girls, its kind of good to be over protective in a way. Maybe they just care for u....For them cuz they old u know the world isn't the same, they might see more drugs, gansters, thugs, shootings, guys who just want fck and chuck. I guess if I had a daughter I would be like that too. Maybe if you had a daughter you might think different.
I can't say anyting about your aunt, but if you had a sister/brother wouldn't you try to give her/him the best advice from your experiences?

hinako442003
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by hinako442003 » Oct 19th, '05, 15:50

well we don't live close enough to our relatives for them to keep a close watch on us, but whenever my aunt visits, she would ask my mom why don't I help her in the kitchen... and Im like, :crazy: I got homework lady, I can't be in the kitchen with my mom at all time (and my mom's the type of mom that cooks with all her spare time).

bwena87

Post by bwena87 » Oct 19th, '05, 16:13

Hinako442003 wrote:well we don't live close enough to our relatives for them to keep a close watch on us, but whenever my aunt visits, she would ask my mom why don't I help her in the kitchen... and Im like, :crazy: I got homework lady, I can't be in the kitchen with my mom at all time (and my mom's the type of mom that cooks with all her spare time).
hahahaha yeah i know wot u mean!! i have relatives from vietnam and they come over and ask why aren't i hanging up the clothes or look after the younger siblings or clean around the house.... people my age in back in Vietnam are supporting their whole families by now working and basically running the whole household... They tell me that i shouldnt go to university/college because my family needs me to be at home and help out and work to make money and gib it all to my family! :crazy: i understand abit where they are coming from because its basically poverty over there however i wish she would understand to live in the society today many jobs require higher education and career.... :glare: they drive my NUTS!!!! :crazy:

cherrie.7

Post by cherrie.7 » Oct 21st, '05, 02:34

so much viet here. im from vancouver , hello to all from my area. ^^

xYvonniex

Post by xYvonniex » Oct 21st, '05, 06:55

whoa im viet too!! well im from South Dakota, USA..but go to school in Minnesota...seems like..there's some tension in here?

well..anyways..i luvvvv korean dramas..so thankful for this site..make my sad days go away..and dont have to think about stress when im watching a good drama!

reyuken4

Post by reyuken4 » Oct 21st, '05, 07:22

wassup...I am a vietnamese american...born and raised in california...reading through the forum just felt inspired to write to you guys. you know I am proud to be vietnamese but damn when I hang out with my friends I feel so bad that I can't speak vietnamese as fluent as them or know all the words like them or able to read and write. I know that they grew up there but it makes me said to think with me the vietnamese traditions and customs are dying down, don't you guys think you want to head back and spend sometime ther learning the customs and language? so that is my plan actually. to go back and learn my heritage because having pride in something you never experience or know is nothing.

I actually wanted an entire Korean series called "All IN" and it was great so stop talking **** dude. not like all movies that people make are good to everyone.

reyuken4

Post by reyuken4 » Oct 21st, '05, 07:27

Don't you feel bad when you see your mom slaving away in the kitchen while your dad is expected to do something else. why is it that your mom has to watch the kids and cook and clean? while the dad is expected to work hard and the one that is suppose to make the money? You have to take to your parents in a nice and polite way because that is hella disrespecting your parents.

jane

Post by jane » Oct 21st, '05, 20:18

reyuken4 wrote:wassup...I am a vietnamese american...born and raised in california...reading through the forum just felt inspired to write to you guys. you know I am proud to be vietnamese but damn when I hang out with my friends I feel so bad that I can't speak vietnamese as fluent as them or know all the words like them or able to read and write. I know that they grew up there but it makes me said to think with me the vietnamese traditions and customs are dying down, don't you guys think you want to head back and spend sometime ther learning the customs and language? so that is my plan actually. to go back and learn my heritage because having pride in something you never experience or know is nothing.

I actually wanted an entire Korean series called "All IN" and it was great so stop talking **** dude. not like all movies that people make are good to everyone.

Don't you feel bad when you see your mom slaving away in the kitchen while your dad is expected to do something else. why is it that your mom has to watch the kids and cook and clean? while the dad is expected to work hard and the one that is suppose to make the money? You have to take to your parents in a nice and polite way because that is hella disrespecting your parents.
reyuken4, you're right. I'm agree all what you said.

I think one day you guys will understand how hard to be parents and to keep your children on the right way.

notnice2know

Post by notnice2know » Oct 25th, '05, 12:54

im sharing TVB series in viet dub for the next few months, now im currently seeding a step into the past. so if any of you interest go and dl it . type in VIET in the torrent field.

tanhot

Post by tanhot » Oct 28th, '05, 12:30

oh are they from vietnam....yeah if you want see movies of vietnam ...i can share in d_addlicts.. but dont admin ok????

candycandy

Post by candycandy » Oct 28th, '05, 12:36

Nhiều người Việt ở đây dữ vậy sao? :o

notnice2know

Post by notnice2know » Oct 30th, '05, 05:12

yea share your series here i dont think the admin mind just upload and put label or tag viet so everyoneknow

mzLolz

Post by mzLolz » Oct 30th, '05, 05:37

Xin chao tat ca!

neww member here!(: hello viet people. i was just looking around checking out some stuff in d-addicts forums, etc. and found this thread. well. i`m a proud viet here!(: i can listen, read, speak viet, and speak japanese fluently also. I can say some things in Korean, but their mostly bad words? heh -_-'' ja~. byebyee!

chunu

Post by chunu » Nov 1st, '05, 22:57

mzLolz wrote: !(: i can listen, read, speak viet, and speak japanese fluently also. I can say some things in Korean, but their mostly bad words? heh -_-'' ja~. byebyee!
hey U, stop showing off...I hate U...just kidding
soOO impress...wish I know japanese. I'm trying
to learn it rite now and it's killing me..er..er :crazy: :crazy:

skara

Post by skara » Nov 3rd, '05, 01:23

Link Video: http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2U22 ... 8Y0LWJB8CU

Xôn Xao Tin Đức Mẹ Khóc: Lòng Dân VN Muốn Thay Đổi

Tượng Đức Mẹ nhỏ lệ (Photo AFP)

SAIGON -- Bản tin AFP hôm Thứ Hai đã loan về hiện tượng Đức Mẹ Sài Gòn nhỏ lệ khóc.

Bản tin AFP viết rằng Giáo Hội Công Giáo tại VN đã bị buộc phải bác bỏ chuyện tượng Đức Mẹ khóc sau khi nhiều ngàn người đổ xô tới xem ở trước Thánh Đường Sài Gòn.

Sáng Thứ Hai, theo lời một nhân chứng liên lạc với AFP qua điện thoại, khoảng 1,000 người vẫn còn tụ tập trước pho tượng trắng, nhưng xe cộ đã lưu thông bình thường lại.

Một nhân viên giaó hội nói với AFP hôm Thứ Hai, “Đây là tin dị đoan và không thật. Đừng tin. Linh Mục Huỳnh Công Minh, phụ trách xứ đạo, nói với giaó dân trong thánh lễ sáng chủ nhật rằng họ đừng nên nghe lời người thêu dệt,” thêm rằng tượng ngoàitrời lâu năm và nói “nước mắt” là mưa và bụi thôi.

Báo Tuổi Trẻ viết hôm Thứ Hai rằng các hiện tượng tương tự đã từng xảy ra tại Sài Gòn.

Trong khi đó, đài RFI từ Paris trong bản tin sáng Thứ Hai, phỏng vấn linh mục Chân Tín và được ngài nói rằng chưa nên khẳng định nếu chưa khảo sát, và thêm, “nhưng cảm xúc của mọi người như thế đã cho thấy lòng người thực sự mong muôn có thay đổi sau 30 năm đau khổ...”

Từ Hoa Kỳ, hãng thông tấn Công Giáo VietCatholic.net sáng Thứ Hai loan tin như sau:

Người đến xem đã thấy gì nơi tượng Đức Mẹ?

VietCatholic News (31/10/2005) SAIGÒN - VietCatholic đã tiếp xúc được với văn phòng thư ký Tòa Tổng Giám Mục Saigòn và sáng hôm nay được nữ tu văn phòng trả lời cho biết rằng: “Hiện tại thì Tòa Tổng Giám Mục chưa có thông báo nào cả, khi nào có chúng con sẽ gửi sang cho quí Cha ngay”.

Đang khi đó, VietCatholic chúng tôi nhận được nhiều email hỏi về đủ thứ vấn đề, như về lịch sử của tượng Đức Mẹ Hòa Bình, về phép lạ là gì, đây có phải là phép lạ không? Nên hay không nên tin?... về tình hình giáo phận Saigòn hiện nay, về một số qúi linh mục trong Ủy Ban Đoàn Kết, về viễn tượng cuộc thăm viếng sắp tới của Đức Hồng Y Sepe sắp sang thăm Việt Nam. VietCatholic sẽ có bài viết về “Nền tảng học thuyết Maria và giá trị thần học của các cuộc Đức mẹ hiện ra”.

Dĩ nhiên lời khuyên của chúng tôi vẫn là hãy bình tĩnh chờ đợi phán quyết của Tòa Giám Mục Saigòn về hiện tượng này. Đang khi đó một khi có những hiện tượng gì “khác thường xẩy ra” nếu ta muốn có những nhận định riêng tư nào đó thì là quyền của chúng ta, hơn thế việc quan sát và đến xem xét là một sự hết sức thường tình. Cũng vậy việc tường trình về những biến cố này là điều cần thiết để dân chúng có cơ hội tự phán đoán và theo dõi tiến trình ra sao. Không nhất thiết là việc chúng tôi tường trình về một biến cố nào đó thì cho là chúng tôi đồng tình hay đồng ý với các diển biến và ý tưởng được nêu ra. Nếu có tường trình về những phát biểu của những người chứng kiến thì cốt ý cũng chỉ là thêm dữ kiện về cảm quan và nhận định của cá nhân đó, chứ chưa phải là chúng tôi chấp nhận những ý kiến được nêu ra.

Nhân đây để rộng đường dư luận chúng tôi ghi lại cuộc nói truyện của phóng viên Quốc Ngọc với 2 người, họ nói là chứng nhân đã chứng kiến các sự việc xẩy ra.

Câu truyện chứng nhân thứ nhất như sau:

Sáng nay 31/10/2005, trong lúc đang theo dõi các phương tiện truyền thông trong nước, mà hầu hết là những bài viết “phản bác” có trích lời một số linh mục, thì tôi nhận được email của một người bạn thuật lại những gì anh đã chứng kiến rạng sáng Chúa Nhật 30/10. Trong thư, anh kể: “Lúc ban đêm, mình đã chứng kiến nước mắt Mẹ chảy từ cặp mắt. Có nhiều người thấy nước mắt chảy ra cả từ hai bên. Hiện tượng bắt đầu từ chập tối 29/10, còn mình thì 02g00 sáng 30/10 mới lên xem. Đây là vài tấm chụp lúc 10g00 sáng 30/10. Nước mắt không còn chảy nữa, chỉ còn vệt trắng rất khó hiểu.” Kèm theo điện thư là những tấm ảnh mà anh đã nêu.

Ngay lập tức, tôi tìm cách liên hệ với anh. Bạn tôi, bình thường vốn rất thận trọng và khôn ngoan, khẳng định: “Tôi may mắn được thấy nước mắt Mẹ chảy xuống thật!” Tôi cố gặn thêm một câu:

- Anh thấy trong đêm nước mắt chảy thật hả? Lúc đó có cái vệt trắng chưa?

Giọng anh từ tốn:

- Ban đêm không thấy rõ đâu, nhưng nước mắt long lanh chảy xuống, nhỏ giọt từ cằm.

- Anh đang nói lúc đêm, thấy nước nhỏ giọt xuống từ cằm?

- Ừ, lúc tôi xem, có cả hai bên má!

- Anh có thể kể lại những gì đã chứng kiến từ đầu cho tôi nghe được không?

- Hai giờ sáng tôi mới đến, và chỉ nhìn xem cảnh tượng Mẹ khóc thôi. Chứ không chứng kiến từ đầu.

Tôi vẫn quyết không “buông tha” và có vẻ đã làm bạn tôi khó chịu:

- Anh thấy rõ ràng là có nước nhỏ giọt?

Anh không chút do dự:

- Tôi thấy rõ!

Một bản trẻ khác, lấy nickname là xtpe, viết trên diễn đàn của trường đại học RMIT như sau:

- Xtpe đang nằm ở nhà xem TV thì có 1 người bạn của mẹ gọi điện thoại báo tượng Đức Mẹ ở nhà thờ Đức Bà. Xtpe tức tốc liền chở mẹ ra Sài Gòn xem xét. Trước là cầu nguyện, sau là thu thập một số hình ảnh. Ra đến bên hông nhà thờ Đức Bà, khá đông người (các giáo dân cũng như những kẻ hiếu kỳ) tụ tập dưới chân Đức Mẹ. Sau khi đọc kinh và cầu nguyện xong, quan sát bằng mắt, xtpe thấy rõ ràng một dòng nước mắt chảy ra từ mắt phải của Mẹ. Lúc này giọt nước mắt đã chảy đến cằm của mẹ. Những người khác bảo bên mắt trái cũng có nhưng không rõ như bên phải. Sau một hồi chen chúc, xtpe cũng đã chụp được một số hình ảnh khá rõ nét. Người ở đây bảo sự việc xảy ra từ trước cơn mưa chiều hôm nay, các em bé chơi ở đây đã phát hiện Mẹ khóc. Một chị đứng kế xtpe kể rằng lúc 8h (tối 29/10) ra đứng xem Mẹ khóc, thì có 2 đàn bồ câu trắng, một bay qua, một bay lại khu vực tượng Mẹ…

Và bạn kết thúc: “God blesses Vietnam. Ave Maria.”

Trên đây là lời của một số “nhân chứng” xung quanh sự kiện đang gây xôn xao “Mẹ Sài Gòn khóc”. Chúng ta chưa thể khẳng định điều gì, cho đến khi có tiếng nói chính thức từ vị có thẩm quyền cao nhất của Giáo phận Sài Gòn. Cũng vậy, việc phủ nhận e rằng cũng… vô căn cứ và thiếu tường tận nốt.

ch3

Post by ch3 » Nov 3rd, '05, 01:35

I don't have time to read all the thread so I don't know if someone mentioned these two links yet. It two of the best vietnamese site I know.

http://vcdz.vnunited.com/jp_forums/index.php?
www.vietworld.biz