7%
Only if you have time (2)
3%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 819

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 4th, '05, 22:37

shiruchan wrote: Kathleen, if you already got clubbox software, and it´s saying "wait", you must right click the file and then click "download file". It happened the same to me. I did it ("dl fil" click), and now it´s downloading. In about 3 hours I´ll be able to watch it.

Oh~~~~ I can´t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Strange enough it says my disk is full when I'm trying the right click option. My disk isn't anything but full though. Grmpf. As if I could wait. It will take me about 20 hours via bt from here.

EDIT: Anyone... help... please? I tried to follow each step from the tutorial. But step 2 already doesn't work for me as there appears a different site from what is in the tutorial.

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 4th, '05, 22:52

^ really? how weird, when it said that, it means that you're running out of disk space on your computer. check your hard drive.
TragicKingdom wrote:I still have over two hours left before it's completed T___T.
Rui makes you cry? >_> Why is that?
because there are many scene where he's sad in this episode & there is this one scene where he's wet.. haha, but it just feel sad to me.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 4th, '05, 23:02

Argh, I checked on it like 10 times. I especially removed a lot of old anime stuff just so I have enough space for Hanadan. What's with that weird error?? Why me?? Why not anyone who's a little less obsessed? *sigh*

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 4th, '05, 23:05

agh. clubbox is weird. tried uninstalling clubbox & dl it again. or try restarting your computer.. who knows, it might work.

hina-sama

Post by hina-sama » Nov 4th, '05, 23:14

although MatsuJun is always so handsome on screen ( :p ) i don't really like his Tsukasa. He's too quiet. We don't see at all the childlish side of Tsukasa >_<

bbgirl03

Post by bbgirl03 » Nov 4th, '05, 23:17

people keep comparing it to Meteor garden taiwanese version. ..

let's just put it this way
They're both different series and both of them are extremely good. And both of them are extremely interesting ^___^

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 4th, '05, 23:25

omg omg omg ep 3 is heeeeerrrreeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eh but I've just started downloading so I'm not sure if I can watch it today :unsure:

Kathleen: if you're getting it from cb make sure you're using IE :whistling: but you can get it from d-as now anyway :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: and it's faster than cb unless you're using a coupon

(edit: eeee..ok..it was faster for 2 minutes only :P)

omg sooooo excited!!!! :wub: and Nanako is going to be in this ep hehe CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Last edited by gunjourui on Nov 4th, '05, 23:29, edited 1 time in total.

musouka

Post by musouka » Nov 4th, '05, 23:28

OMG.

(drama spoiler, ep 3)
That scene with him pulling up and acting surprised to see her, trying to get her to ride with him, and subsequently chasing her down the street was seriously the cutest thing EVER. E. V. E. R. I was laughing out loud.
I think Tsukasa's cuter side has officially arrived. I'm just skipping through it right now, since I have to go run errands, but this show just fills me with so much love. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 4th, '05, 23:30

@Yamatsumi: Please help! Which button am I supposed to click when I follow wachi's link? I just wanna try downloading the file through cb since bt is way too slow today!!!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 4th, '05, 23:46

ok ok I'm getting it from cb too :P

wachi, great speed :cheers:

Kathleen: check your inbox in a minute

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 4th, '05, 23:55

musouka wrote:OMG.

(drama spoiler, ep 3)
That scene with him pulling up and acting surprised to see her, trying to get her to ride with him, and subsequently chasing her down the street was seriously the cutest thing EVER. E. V. E. R. I was laughing out loud.
I think Tsukasa's cuter side has officially arrived. I'm just skipping through it right now, since I have to go run errands, but this show just fills me with so much love. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
yep, i thought that part was cute as well. tsukasa's all dorky when he's in love.

Kathleen: the middle button.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 4th, '05, 23:58

wachi wrote:
musouka wrote:OMG.

(drama spoiler, ep 3)
yep, i thought that part was cute as well. tsukasa's all dorky when he's in love.
ooooooooh I can't read this spoiler yet :cry:

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 5th, '05, 00:00

Thanks Wachi for the cb link and special thanks to Yamatsumi who was patient enough to explain it to me step by step! I'm downloading with almost 70 kb per second (compared to the previous bt connection that had 15 kb at the maximum, and only 2 kb for the most time this is like heaven! ^_^).
I cannot decide wheather to laugh or to cry. I sure am addicted to Hanadan. *sigh*

Doumyouji..... *lost in dreams*

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 5th, '05, 00:06

ayayayaya xD just finished eps 03 , hixhix this eps is just sooo ....

My favourite scenes were :
When Tsukasa runs after Kamino on the street , akaka , so funny , and then suddenly his sister Yanako appears and gives him a punch , hahaha poor Tsukasa :D
Tsukasa's expression behind the emergency's door , seeing Kamino looking at Rui :( and then he just turned back ...
Tsukasa's fights in disco cuz he's jealous ?!! hix , poor Jun , he's alone ... where are on earth his partners in F4 ??? bouuuu
the end !!! yaaa , when Tskuasa is waiting for Kamino but she doens't want to come to the appoint , and he still waiting for her , & it's raining , and Kimano runs to find tskuasa and see him standing there , all wet xD yaaaa , She's been touchedd !!!! at lastttt yaaaa ,

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 5th, '05, 00:20

Talking about an episode that I haven't come to see yet... Don't you know how cruel you guys are on me who is the biggest fan of Hanadan of all time?? :cry:

(And yes, I AM serious. At times like that I'm dead serious about such things. *cries for compassion*)

Just look at those eyes --> ;_;
Aren't they heart wretching?

(sorry for this bunch of nonesense. look what happens to me during times of dhjkhdkhd (<- various expletives deleted ^^) hanadan deprivations.)

neways, can't wait to join your conversations. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

EDIT: Rank 7 of the favourite scenes list has been revealed: http://www.tbs.co.jp/hanayoridango/ranking.html
I'm so happy as it's one of the earlier scenes yet not early enough to be in people's mind as the "I believe you" scene for instance. But I never expected so many people to vote for this scene. :wub: :wub: :wub: Oh, and not only am I all beside myself with joy, I'm pretty pathetic too, sitting here and crying over some silly ranking. :| It's just that... Ahh... It feels good there are people who are feeling the same.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 5th, '05, 01:07

gomeeeeee , I really don't have intention to hurt anyone here , hix , gomeeee , just so excited and I became a little "crazzie" akakaka , I'm almost finish uploading eps 03 on my CB , if anyone is interesse , akakak , sorry to Kathleen again [hug to all HYD's Fan] ajajajaja fighting JUN !!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 5th, '05, 01:36

wachi after watching ep3 now im redldin it from ur clubbox kekeke :D i dlded it off sm1 else's cuz i checked the jdorama forum first n i saw sm1 posted that they hav it in their clubbox so i just ran to dl it right away :D but the quality wasnt good (the file is just like 325mb?) so i decided to dl the 425mb one from ur clubbox now hihihi ^^ should hav done that in the first place :( its my fault too btw lol cuz i continued to dl that 325mb version even after i knew bout ur clubbox --> believing that the smaller file would finish faster :D <-- evil plan backfired lol
oh and i luv the last scene so much!!!!
tsukasa is the cutest thing on earth!! look at him standin in the rain!! its so sweet *tears* :( for the first time after reading the manga n watching the taiwanese version, i thought that tsukushi was cruel T_T lol anyway thomas seems to be up in the next ep :D cool i wonder who plays that role?
sigh now im cravin for ep 4... :( 1 more week to go T_T
k just goin to rewatch this cuz i ve skipped a lot of scenes bout rui and shizuka (lol couldnt wait to see tsukasa and makino when i was watching it :D)

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Nov 5th, '05, 02:36

Kathleen, are you still having trouble with clubbox?
i would like to help you, but i don't know what format you can accept better. what about pdbox, or mofile? or ysi split files? or what?

it's a great episode and you so gotta watch it!!

domyoji's like the kawaiiest thing ever in ep3!! omg, i totally agree with everyone's view on fav scenes and
i just can't get enough of his writing letter scene. i mean the way he talks and writes at the same time is sooooo adorable!! i so wanna kiss him there! his lips.... aiyoz..... so kewt!!!

and i still can't get enough of the 'hemming-yay' look that domyoji makes when he thinks tsukushi didn't understand what he's saying... actually i think he said it wrongly!!! lmao at his haughty smirk at the end!

and yes! the pretentious build-up to the chasing a screaming tsukishi on the streets scene is like priceless! first of all, that car was already like stopping dead right in front of tsukushi, then domyoji winds down the window and 'pretends not to have seen her' was already ticklish, plus that stupid chase on the street with all the screaming was...i was lmao! it's just so... baka!!! domyoji is priceless!!! and getting abused by his sis at the end, what a great way to 'stop'!!!

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 5th, '05, 03:19

sunmoon: it's okay, i know your thirst for HYD. haha, i would do the same if i can see Shun-kun a bit faster, in your case, it's Jun.

now that Tsusaka is turning a 180 degrees, everyone will be like spazzing over him even more. haha ..so many kawaii-ness from this episodes, you can't help but love him.. but i still love Rui.

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Nov 5th, '05, 04:51

Wheee.... that episode was good!
I really enjoyed the scenes with Domyouji and his sister. Also the chasing scene with Tsukushi. <3

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Nov 5th, '05, 04:57

wachi wrote:sunmoon: it's okay, i know your thirst for HYD. haha, i would do the same if i can see Shun-kun a bit faster, in your case, it's Jun.

now that Tsusaka is turning a 180 degrees, everyone will be like spazzing over him even more. haha ..so many kawaii-ness from this episodes, you can't help but love him.. but i still love Rui.
O-H-M-Y-G-O-S-H!!!!!!! Third episode was the best EVER!!!!!! Too funny!!!!
Stay in France forever, Hanazawa Rui! Cause all I wanna see is Doumyoji!!!!!!!

I have to agree with all of you: finally Doumyoji is showing his cute side. THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD=DOUMYOJI!!!!!!!!

My fave scene was also
When he stopped the car, and chases Tsukushi. His face was so kawaii~~~~!!!! When he writes the letter to Rui and does a "kanji" mistake - I thought: "Yes, THIS is the real Doumyoji!!!!! When he asks Tsukushi to a date and throws that annoying girl onto the floor was very funny! But the best scene was Tsukasa all alone under the rain waiting for the *bad* Tsukushi. Maybe I liked all scenes Tsukasa was in. :wub:
Yes, now that Doumyoji is showing his cutest side, more than before, everything about Hanadan thread will probably be about... Doumyoji. :wub:
So in episode 4 we´ll probably see
one of my favorites scenes on manga - Doumyoji telling Tsukushi: "If you say it´s not true, I´ll believe you!" I´m really looking forward this one.
But now I´m really worried about time. We´re already on 3rd episode, 6 left. Can they properly show the most important scenes of manga?

About Jun: he´s so kawaii right now, but I kind prefer him as the agressive Tsukasa. It´s sexier. :lol

rhap

Post by rhap » Nov 5th, '05, 05:06

Even though i had no idea what the characters were saying, i think i got a gist of what was happening....

My favourite parts are similar, if not the same as other members:
the part when tsukasa was chasing tsukushi downt he street - had no idea what he was saying, but it was pretty cute. And then the letter writing part - haha...i wonder what he was writing - i think i heard 'rui' and 'makino'. However, what was with the beanie thing that tsukasa wore when he was waiting for her...And i almost forgot about the part when tsukasa asked tsukushi out - the look on those annoying girls' faces (jeez, i can't stand there high pitched laugh.....)

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 5th, '05, 05:17

shiruchan wrote:Stay in France forever, Hanazawa Rui! Cause all I wanna see is Doumyoji!!!!!!!
dude, i hope not.. that probably won't happen anyway. my only reason for this drama is RUI. with him gone, and now Tsusaka being all cute & stuff, oh man ..it's so hard not to like him... but i must.. love.. Rui. :P

the scene with Jun that makes my heart soften, was when
he's standing in the rain all shivering waiting for Tsukushi. it was so sweet

Eria

Post by Eria » Nov 5th, '05, 05:26

i just finished watching ep 3. it's really getting intense by the minute! and jun's acting is getting marvelous every second! although i can't understand more than half of it, i liked the part when the
car stopped in front of makino and he rolled the window down then acting all surprised. :lol his facial expression was just kawaii!
and when
he slapped yanako's thigh because of something she said or he realized (no clue-that's why i need the subs :lol ) that whole couch scene with sis made me feel warm. they portrayed the sibling bond so naturally it felt like they weren't acting at all

and of course my chest clogged a wiw bit when
he was standing in the rain waiting for tsukushi with those sad eyes.
i knew it was gonna happen but it was still painful seeing it.

i can't wait for the next ep. i want to see tsukushi get
beat up by the whole school because of the whole hotel thing. in the anime, it was so intense! they dragged her in circles over and over!
and of course that line. ohhhh, thinking of that line makes me feel like i'm floating... ahhhhh :faint:

but back to earth, waiting is so excruciating!
Last edited by Eria on Nov 5th, '05, 05:34, edited 1 time in total.

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Nov 5th, '05, 05:29

rhap, here's my hidden spoiler to answer one of your hidden question!
Domyoji was writing a letter to rui in france.
but the funny thing was he wrote in kanji, the wrong word, instead of 'rui' he wrote 'number', quite similar characters in kanji - which his sis pointed out!

and he wrote something like "Number (wrong kanji for Rui), How's Paris? Are you fine?" then he paused and there's the flashback of tsukushi and rui, then "Do you like tsukushi?" then his sis interrupted!!!
he's just so direct and kawaii in his letter!

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 5th, '05, 05:42

^ aww, that's so much easier to understand now. thank you. ^__^

don't you just love it when bad boy goes soft? it's so cute.

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Nov 5th, '05, 05:52

i heard some gossip that ep 3 had to kick rui/shun to france so suddenly was coz shun is having a butai (stage play) and won't be free for shooting! (don't kill me if it isn't true!) but i hope his butai extends so he just stays in 'france' and don't come back!!!
i want more domyoji too!!!
but i admit that what makes this story interesting is the conflict between dom and rui...

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Nov 5th, '05, 06:01

ep3 was an excellent ep as ever.I just loved doumyouji's sis (matsushima nanako).She just brought something great to this ep, hope to see more of her in future eps. :wub:

the best scene in this ep that I liked even in the anime/manga and one scene I just cannot get out of my mind after seeing it
Final scene, where Tsukushi runs to see doumyouji at the meeting place.The look on her face was just sooooo great :wub: :wub: That expression was just soo great

side note:Sanjou Sakurako (Tsukushi's only friend right now) after when Tsukushi visits her in her house she had that evil look in the end...ooooooh :glare: looks like she is starting to turn on Tsukushi,that "look" just made me hate her.
Last edited by blackstarjr on Nov 5th, '05, 07:54, edited 1 time in total.

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Nov 5th, '05, 06:18

fybabe wrote:i heard some gossip that ep 3 had to kick rui/shun to france so suddenly was coz shun is having a butai (stage play) and won't be free for shooting! (don't kill me if it isn't true!) but i hope his butai extends so he just stays in 'france' and don't come back!!!
but i admit that what makes this story interesting is the conflict between dom and rui...
LoL, that's what I was thinking too. I'm looking forward to see more of Jun in the entire Ep.4. Every second of Jun will be great.

Are they broadcasting and filming this drama at the same time? I thought that Inoue Maoh is also filming a drama for Hotaru no Haka (Grave Of The Fireflies) right now. Just wondering.

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Nov 5th, '05, 06:18

fybabe wrote:i heard some gossip that ep 3 had to kick rui/shun to france so suddenly was coz shun is having a butai (stage play) and won't be free for shooting! (don't kill me if it isn't true!) but i hope his butai extends so he just stays in 'france' and don't come back!!!
really? well, i guess he had to go to france cause... he just had to go! it´s just the same on manga.

Philmein

Post by Philmein » Nov 5th, '05, 06:21

Does he come back?

I'm sure he does or else why would he be one of the main characters then? :P

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Nov 5th, '05, 06:30

Philmein wrote:Does he come back?

I'm sure he does or else why would he be one of the main characters then? :P
You mean Rui? Absolutely he'll be back, but probably in the end of Ep.4 or Ep.5. The next ep will be all about Jun + Maoh.

***Is this considered as spoiler?

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Nov 5th, '05, 06:32

this is just my very own view about nanako in the story.
i've always liked this actress and i still like her very much! but i thought she wasn't tough enough in all the other scenarios other than the kicking/punching one.
i thought tsukasa was more outstanding than her in the few scenes that they're together. she didn' t seem fiesty enough to take on a bro like tsukasa, she seems kind of too soft and 'feminine', lacks abit of steel in her, well, maybe she'll get better in next ep... she still projects that sweet teacher image from majo no jouken... ok, just my own thoughts.
EDIT

and after this ep 3, if someone still doubts jun's acting abilities, i'll SCREAM!!!^^

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Nov 5th, '05, 06:38

fybabe wrote:this is just my very own view about nanako in the story.
i've always liked this actress and i still like her very much! but i thought she wasn't tough enough in all the other scenarios other than the kicking/punching one.
i thought tsukasa was more outstanding than her in the few scenes that they're together. she didn' t seem fiesty enough to take on a bro like tsukasa, she seems kind of too soft and 'feminine', lacks abit of steel in her, well, maybe she'll get better in next ep... she still projects that sweet teacher image from majo no jouken... ok, just my own thoughts.
Here is my view:
I think she's too nice and kind to Tsukasa. But, I think they have a great bro-sis relationship unlike in Meteor Garden where Tsukasa always got beaten or yell at from his sis. In MG, his sister was always in charge of him and outshined him the most. Here, I don't know, I just know Tsukasa has changed to a softer kind of a person and it matches well with his sister's personality.

musouka

Post by musouka » Nov 5th, '05, 06:52

Maybe we should just rename this thread "The Matsumoto Jun Fanclub" :P (Of which I have become a card carrying member, scarily enough...)

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Nov 5th, '05, 06:57

CarolL wrote:
fybabe wrote:this is just my very own view about nanako in the story.
Here is my view:
I think she's too nice and kind to Tsukasa. But, I think they have a great bro-sis relationship unlike in Meteor Garden where Tsukasa always got beaten or yell at from his sis. In MG, his sister was always in charge of him and outshined him the most. Here, I don't know, I just know Tsukasa has changed to a softer kind of a person and it matches well with his sister's personality.
oh, i have no impression of his sis in mg, all i know was bad acting. so was she supposed to be like that in the manga?

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Nov 5th, '05, 07:02

musouka wrote:Maybe we should just rename this thread "The Matsumoto Jun Fanclub" :P (Of which I have become a card carrying member, scarily enough...)
lmao!!
i'd stay with hyd though, coz to be honest, this story is basically between domyoji, rui and makino. and since we're mostly girls on this thread, we're bound to talk about jun or shun anyways... and this particular ep, and the next ep i guess, is heavily domyoji's. so it's natural i guess... :D but i love it^^ and it's true for me that jun's like a beacon in it! he's awesome!

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 5th, '05, 07:22

i agree with fybabe's view... tsukasa's sis is too soft in this version... i remember from the manga all the kickin punchin by her... lol she is supposed to be scary and violent but when serious matter comes, she will become like a very understanding person :D i also remember that she s only nice to makino in the manga... in d contrary, she totally thinks tsukasa is dumb n crazy lol
thats y i thought that the one who played her in MG did a pretty good job :)

wachi

Post by wachi » Nov 5th, '05, 07:54

what happen to rui/shun's fan? with Rui/Shun missing in future episodes, Jun will outshine him eventually. i wish he comes back soon. nothing against Jun, but maybe i'm just biased. :D

CarolL

Post by CarolL » Nov 5th, '05, 08:03

sunmoon wrote:i agree with fybabe's view... tsukasa's sis is too soft in this version... i remember from the manga all the kickin punchin by her... lol she is supposed to be scary and violent but when serious matter comes, she will become like a very understanding person :D i also remember that she s only nice to makino in the manga... in d contrary, she totally thinks tsukasa is dumb n crazy lol
thats y i thought that the one who played her in MG did a pretty good job :)
Totally agree with sunmoon!! His sis in the Meteor Garden is just in the manga/anime. She's very violent, sometimes you won't even know what she's going to do to Tsukasa. In a contrary, she's pretty much like her mom in way, she's nicer towards Makino and beats up Tsukasa in order to have it her ways.

A scene in the end of Ep.3 vs. the anime/manga:
I know in the manga/anime, it was snowing during the date scene. But, in Ep.3 and in Meteor Garden, it rains and Tsukasa got soaked and pretty much was sick afterward. If Hana Yori Dango followed the snowing scene, I was just wondering how he's going to be sick afterward, will he be covered with snow and frost to death? Just curious.

DuffFan

Post by DuffFan » Nov 5th, '05, 08:07

torrent for CHINESE subbed episode three of Hana Yori Dango
http://http://www.users.on.net/~khourng ... na.torrent

twistedsunshine

Post by twistedsunshine » Nov 5th, '05, 08:37

i've watched meteor garden and hanayori dango the cartoons...
i liked it because the characters are so hilarious and enjoying...i cant wait to see this new series!!!
i wished it would be aired here.........
hi!!friends anyone?!

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 5th, '05, 10:59

OMG OMG OMG!!! This was a GREAT episode!!! Honestly, I was a little bummed at first because it seemed like they made Tsukushi be the pampered kid of an overprotective family whereas Doumyouji seemed like a whimp to me after I'd seen the preview at the end of ep 2. But now... Ahhhh!!!
I'M SO IMPRESSED BY HIS ACTING, TOO!!! (Oh-oh, it takes me a lot to lose it like that, so keep in mind I really am addicted!) I love the scene (J-drama spoiler)
when Doumyouji heads Tsukushi of before school.
THIS WAS DOUMYOUJI!!! :cheers:
The way he looked reminded me of the scene in the manga (not hard to guess: manga spoiler ^^
when he met Tsukushi at school the day after she had hugged him.
And the way he spoke was exactly like the anime Doumyouji (surprise, anime spoiler)
when he met Tsukushi alone at night when she was sad after she had seen Rui and Shizuka together.
I love what they made of the story. (J-drama spoiler)
I'm still doubting wheather newbies will be able to comprehend Doumyouji's character development as everything changes so quickly but as for me I'm excited and happy they soon overcame the rather nasty parts of Doumyouji being a jerk at first.
I'm also surprised with myself that I actually like the scene when Doumyouji says good-bye to Rui. When I saw it on the preview I thought: "Yuck. He cries... How every un-Doumyouji-ish." :P But his acting was so... WOW! No matter how you look at it, he's still manly, even though he's at the verge of tears. And he's also cute for shouting at the aeroplane. And he's... awww.... I'm in love. :wub:
But just WHY did they stop at the most crucial part?!?!?!?!
(I'm pretty much aware of the reason, but still... Don't they know I have to study and work, so I have to concentrate on other things during the week, too?! *cry*)

@fybabe: Thanks but it worked at last after some looong backs and forths.
Btw, I really like Tsubaki in the drama. I always thought her to be way too mean on Doumyouji which is why I mostly felt bothered to see her in the manga, actually. ^^;
Edit #5: Dunno if anyone translated the letter joke to you already
: Doumyouji was writing a letter to Rui but misspelled a Kanji which made him write "Dear / To Number" (Kazu e) as the kanji for "number" looks a little similar (really only a very little) to Rui which means "friendly" btw. ^_~ So of course Tsubaki was pretty surprised to see her little brother writing a letter to a number as she had ecpected him to write a love letter. *chuckle*
Gee, th is is the 4th edit but I keep forgetting things. @Nomanymore: I was just kidding. Of course I was envious because some had seen the episode already while I hadn't but I wouldn't dare to stop the conversations in this forum. Lol. Btw, you reminded me of another favourite scene of mine in the drama:
Doumyouji screaming while breating up people. I got goosebumps. I adore this Doumyouji. I don't even care about his height anymore, Jun portrays Doumyouji so well. This too was the real Doumyouji.
Neways, folks, I'm currently on cloud nine. Anyone wants a ride? :D
Last edited by Kathleen on Nov 5th, '05, 11:42, edited 5 times in total.

unkei

Post by unkei » Nov 5th, '05, 11:02

wheeee just watched ep3~~~ it was totally my favourite ep so far =D waaaah~~

i loved how he took off all his rings during the letter-writing xD hehe everyone's favourite scenes were my favourite scenes, so that's all i could think of to say =D i just love how doumyoji was so childish and cute and stupidly arrogant in this episode...xD omg i loved it!!
fybabe wrote:and unkei, on the contrary, i think jun is a pretty good actor! and he's getting better!
ehhhh? lol i love jun's acting!! i've always thought he was a great actor, particularly for JE standards...ever since i first saw him in gokusen i've loved his acting =D i think perhaps you mistaked another person's reply for mine ^^ hehe jun <3!! and i totally agree that his acting has improved by heaps in hyd, and continues to improve through each ep.[/spoiler]

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Nov 5th, '05, 11:49

Inoue Mao is also in Grave of the fireflies! Here's some pics of our HYD heroine:
ImageImageImage

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 5th, '05, 13:40

yaaaaaa kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii , luve the second pix , she's jsut so h*t , akakaka

yup yup , Rui has left , lol it's Tsukasa'turn nowww , yaaa , do your best !! ajajaj fighting , akaka can't wait for eps 4 . Beside I'm uploading the preview of the next eps that I've cut , akaka wait ....

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 5th, '05, 13:43

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this was the best ep!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

agree with your opinions as well!! the best scene of this ep (and of the dorama..) was of course

(dorama spoiler..hmm all my spoilers are dorama spoilers :P but I mark it anyway hehe)
the last one when Tsukasa was standing all wet (wet Tsukasa :wub: ) waiting for Tsukushi OMG this I'll be waiting until you come kind of scenes always makes me melt away...Tsukasa!!! kawaisou!! aoi usagi ni niteiru ne~
fybabe wrote:
and i still can't get enough of the 'hemming-yay' look that domyoji makes when he thinks tsukushi didn't understand what he's saying... actually i think he said it wrongly!!! lmao at his haughty smirk at the end!
yup, I think he spelled it in a wrong way :rofl: and the letter scene was funny too haha

but no one mentioned this scene..

(dorama spoiler)
when Tsukushi was begging Shizuka to stay for Rui's sake..it moved me to tears :cry:
shiruchan wrote:Stay in France forever, Hanazawa Rui! Cause all I wanna see is Doumyoji!!!!!!!
are you joking?? two hotties are always better than one!! :mrgreen: RUI come back!!

omg MatsuJun rox :wub: :wub: :wub: his acting is amazing!! *screaming as a crazy fangirl*

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Nov 5th, '05, 13:45

:crazy:

dying to see it. i know the torrent's up since yesterday, but i thought i could wait until the sub-version's up. i don't understand japanese anyway.
but now. you all have provoked me.
i'm downloading-it......even if it means i only got to watch without knowing what they say...

zgnoud

Post by zgnoud » Nov 5th, '05, 13:47

Ohh no.. i was hoping Sakurako (makino's friend) wouldnt be the "evil rivial" as was in the manga, but i guess in the next episode she will be... i just hope she doenst get as annoying as those other 3 chicks -_-;;... bah, is it just me? but i find her hot too!. Sakurako + Makino for the win :D

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 5th, '05, 14:08

@ Yamatsumi: I thought about mentioning that scene as I was really moved, too but then again it's none of the scenes that I could watch over and over again unlike the scene (j-drama spoiler)
when Doumyouji chases after Tsukushi for instance.
As for Rui, I'd rather not have him back in Japan even though I think Shun makes him a lot more likeable. It's just that I'd rather have more interaction between Tsukushi and Doumyouji as there are only 6 episodes left
which I don't want to see the whole love triangle story squeezed in. I also feel sorry for Doumyouji only thinking of what he has to go through in the near future. ;_;
@ non-angelical: Great you're going to watch the show. Answering your pm right now, btw. ^_~
Last edited by Kathleen on Nov 5th, '05, 14:46, edited 1 time in total.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 5th, '05, 14:24

^ it's not that I'm going to watch this scene all over again but I liked it anyway ( :cry: )

about RUI: I don't know what's going to happen next but I think it's more interesting when he is around..I like the love triangle thing here hehe Tsukasa is cute when he's jealous :lol

btw, I forgot about Nanako...I think she's great!! I haven't seen her in a role like that before but she's doing fine imo (but of course I can't compare it with anime/manga) I love that scene when she meets Tsukushi for the first time...that "doumo" was great :lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 5th, '05, 14:25

Here's the ending of eps 03 , akaka , and 40s of eps 04 's preview , akakak

http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2RIU ... L93TMQC8SV

unkei

Post by unkei » Nov 5th, '05, 14:33

@Nomanymore: omgosh...that was a pretty big and visual spoiler...there are other caps that could've spoilt a lot less...

icyblue_flame

Post by icyblue_flame » Nov 5th, '05, 14:39

Hey minna! Something that i don't understand about episode 3
before hanazawa rui leaves, domyoji tsukasa throws him an apple...what does the apple mean?
one more that i don't understand
domyoji says "hemming...." he asked tsukushi if she read books...does it come from some book or did he say it wrongly knowing that domyoji is a baka when it comes to words

musouka

Post by musouka » Nov 5th, '05, 14:52

icyblue_flame wrote:
domyoji says "hemming...." he asked tsukushi if she read books...does it come from some book or did he say it wrongly knowing that domyoji is a baka when it comes to words
(spoiler for ep 3)
He misspronounced "Hemingway", who is a famous author. No wonder Tsukushi didn't have a clue...
There were just so many cute moments. Besides the ones everyone has mentioned, I also liked
How huge Tsukasa's handwriting was when he was writing the letter. How old are you, Tsukasa? Ten? :P

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 5th, '05, 14:58

Are you sure that talk about "Hemming" is supposed to be a joke as in terms of mispronounciation? Japanese tend to shorten everything, especially foreign words like make up -> meiku, Arbeit (work) -> baito, Los Angeles -> Losu.
It often doesn't even make much sense.
Not only does he have a funny handwriting he's also kind of quite with his face close to the paper while writing. Also like a little kid. ^^
Last edited by Kathleen on Nov 5th, '05, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.

musouka

Post by musouka » Nov 5th, '05, 15:02

Kathleen wrote:Are you sure that talk about "Hemming" is supposed to be a joke as in terms of mispronounciation?
Yes, I'm sure. Listen as Tsukushi repeats it back, he pronounced the "way" wrong too.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 5th, '05, 15:08

You're right. I watched the scene again and it's really obvious from the way Tsukushi emphasizes the incorrect ending ("iei" instead of "uei"?). Hehe, I didn't get that one when I first watched it.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 5th, '05, 15:09

not sure if I got that right but I think Tsukasa's sister (eh forgot her name) was quoting Hemingway earlier and he had no idea what she was talking about. and than he just wanted to show off but mispronounced his name :P

EDIT: I've got a stupid question...don't you need 4 people to play Mahjong? :unsure:

and any mod online? can you do something with Nomanymore's post?

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Nov 5th, '05, 15:16

yes, im quite sure Tsukasa mispronounced it. Since Tsubaki clearly said, "Hemingway". While, Tsukasa said, "hammingu-yei". LOL!LOL!LOL! baka! xD

I soooooooo love baka-Tsukasa here! Really, really, really great acting by Jun!^o^

Nanako and Jun have a really good siblings chemistry!!^^ Their scenes feels so warm...and aww, you can see Tsukasa's disappointment face when he heard his sister will only be there for 1 week!

A question:
Tsukasa was walking circling the table, before he mentioned the time and place to Tsukushi. What was that all about?? It must've got something to do with what Tsubaki said, right? But I cannot understand what she said...the Hemingway words x)
LOL! Really, really a BAKA, Tsukasa was! Really embarassingly stupid...haha!

I love Tsukasa/MatsuJun, I love Tsukushi/Inoue Mao, I love the other F4(hmm...to me, Soujiro looks better and better by the episode, hopefully his acting improve too), I love all the casts(even The Coquettish Trio! They're sooooo annoying and such pain in the ass! Feel like strangling them! But, they act awfully similar to the manga/anime, so I think they did a great job! haha!), I love the staff production, I love the director, I love Yoko Kamio for writing such a fabulous story, I love the scriptwriter, I love the person who come up with an idea to adapt Hanadan as a drama, .......I JUST LOVE HANA YORI DANGO!!!!! Subarashiiii! Sutekiiii! Sugooooi!!!^O^

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 5th, '05, 15:22

@ Yamatsumi: Doumyouji remembered the proverb his sister (Tsubaki) used earlier: Isoga ba maware, which literare translates as "Run in circles when being in a hurry". It actually means as much as "Make haste slowly" though. :P

Awww, he's so adorably cute! :wub:
Last edited by Kathleen on Nov 5th, '05, 15:27, edited 1 time in total.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 5th, '05, 15:25

P.S.
yamatsumi wrote:
EDIT: I've got a stupid question...don't you need 4 people to play Mahjong?
Not necessarily. There can't be more than 4 persons though. And now that you mentioned this game, I'm having a hard time seeing the F4 playing Mahjong as it's an old lady's game in my mother's home country, the Philippines. I'd rather have them playing cards or billard instead. :glare:

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Nov 5th, '05, 15:58

well, let me answer some of your spoiler questions!
about the corridor joke with hemminway.
actually not only did tsukasa mispronounced it wrongly causing makino's confusion, his last words with that baka haughty expression was "you gotta read more books!" lmao!

the other one question about what he said when circling makino's table was, he said a japanese proverb which has a similar meaning as hit when the iron is hot. but in literally japanese means you won't reach it if you don't put in speed. so he sort of rushed around the table... lmao!
and some other stuff that i roughly translated that i find utterly funny:
at the beginning when domyoji was playing darts.
his friends cornered him that last night with makino was his first kiss, but dom denied.
f2: "so if it's not last night? when was your first kiss huh?"
dom: "the day before?" <-----------lmao!!!!

and the part where dom's car pulls over in front of makino, before the funny chase:
m=makino
t=tsubasa
m:****
t: oh! it's you ! what a coincidence!!
(lmao)
m: if you stop your car here, will be a obstruction for pedestrains
t: i heard you skipped school
m: what's it gotta do with you?
t: what?
m: aren't you doing the same?
t: i'm going to school now
m: oh really? i'm going home
t: hey! last time when i kiss you, don't you dare fall in love with me!
(lmao)
m: what?!! something wrong with your brains?! donno what you're talking about! baka!!!
t: get in the car!
m: what?
t: i'll send you to school, get in the car now!
m: wait!!
let go!!
don't understand you!
t: what did you say?!!!! ****!!!
(then gives chase!!!!)

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Nov 5th, '05, 16:01

musuoka:
You said this thread should be called as "The Matsumoto Jun Fan Club"? Why, if it is ALREADY a thread about him?! (I would say "The Doumyoji Tsukasa Fan Club" though, hehe!!!)

yamatsumi, of course I was kidding. I want Rui to come back too, but just on later episodes. Maybe on the 6th... 7th... for now, I want to see the relationship development between Tsukasa and Tsukushi.

yanie, you´re not the only that thinks Soujiro is getting better. On the first episode, I thought: "Gosh, they could have chosen someone better and more handsome". But, on the second and third episode, he looks pretty good. Specially when he´s playing Mahjong. I only like him on those scenes. :lol

About Nanako: I guess she did a great Tsubaki. On manga, she´s really more agressive, but she always had a gentle side too. The scenes between Tsubaki and Tsukasa was pretty good. The impression you get is: "well, finally there´s someone on Doumyoji´s family who cares about Tsukasa".

About Tsukasa(of course! I have to mention him!): On that scene **drama spoiler**
Tsukasa saying goodbye to Rui - I thought Jun didn´t that great. It was a bit forced, a bit corny... But, on the rest of this episode, Jun did it great.
I´m really really impressed about Jun´s acting. On the first two episodes, he was SO serious, tough, agressive, annoying, hateful... And now, SO funny, adorable, sweet and cute... I´m afraid too, cause I´m really turning into a Jun´s fan. :wub:

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Nov 5th, '05, 16:04

erm, you don't really need 4 people to play mahjong.
3 people are ok, the rules are kind of different and you have to take out some cards i think. well, i've seen my mom play it, but apparently it's not as fun.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 5th, '05, 16:22

Kathleen: in Japan Mahjong is definitely not an old lady's game :lol and I think it's illegal hehe I was wondering coz we were always looking for the 4th person to play with us :lol

about the Hemingway part..I watched it again and...
earlier when he was talking with Tsubaki she quoted Hemingway indeed (unless I got it wrong which is possible :P) it was this "aisuru toki wa..." part and than she said something like "you'll understand when you're really in love.." am I right or nor?
Than after he invited Tsukushi and she asked why he said "tsumari Hamingu-yey da" (ok ok don't really remember how he spelled it)...omg omg omg did I get this part righ or not? doh I neeeeeeed subs :sweat:
but of course I could get that wrong coz I don't get much dialogs when I watch it RAW but when I have subs I understand a lot more (without reading subs of course :P) they just seem to speak more clearly when I have subs :lol I guess it's because I think that I still can read it if I don't understand something ne and I don't worry that I won't understand anything at all ohhh baka me :doh:

fybabe wrote: and some other stuff that i roughly translated that i find utterly funny:
at the beginning when domyoji was playing darts.
his friends cornered him that last night with makino was his first kiss, but dom denied.
f2: "so if it's not last night? when was your first kiss huh?"
dom: "the day before?" <-----------lmao!!!!
yup yup I got that too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 5th, '05, 17:41

fybabe wrote:erm, you don't really need 4 people to play mahjong.
3 people are ok, the rules are kind of different and you have to take out some cards i think. well, i've seen my mom play it, but apparently it's not as fun.
Huh? What's that with the cards? I often played Mahjong when I was a kid so I'm familiar with the rules. We never needed any other accessoires or special rules if there were only 3 people playing.
P.S. In my entire life I've only seen people actually enjoying Mahjong (for longer than 2 or 3 rounds) when gambling. :|

@ yamatsumi: I didn't know it's forbidden in Japan! lol. That's kind of funny. Although I don't quite understand how a harmless game can be forbidden (unless they gamble). It still looks odd to me as I've grown up seeing elder ladies (and little kids imitating them ^^) playing the game.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 5th, '05, 18:21

Kathleen wrote: P.S. In my entire life I've only seen people actually enjoying Mahjong (for longer than 2 or 3 rounds) when gambling. :|
really? I love it :P and a lot of my friends like it as well some can stay the whole night and play :lol

and of course it's illegal when money is involved hehe

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 5th, '05, 18:23

That's only gambling then. I was saying... lol

fybabe

Post by fybabe » Nov 5th, '05, 18:33

Kathleen wrote:
fybabe wrote:erm, you don't really need 4 people to play mahjong.
Huh? What's that with the cards? I often played Mahjong when I was a kid so I'm familiar with the rules. We never needed any other accessoires or special rules if there were only 3 people playing.
P.S. In my entire life I've only seen people actually enjoying Mahjong (for longer than 2 or 3 rounds) when gambling. :|

@ yamatsumi: I didn't know it's forbidden in Japan! lol. That's kind of funny. Although I don't quite understand how a harmless game can be forbidden (unless they gamble). It still looks odd to me as I've grown up seeing elder ladies (and little kids imitating them ^^) playing the game.
geez... i don't play mahjong! but i see my mom play in 3s even when she can't find the 4th person. but i thought rules would be different or something coz she always complained its not as fun. gomen ne if i was wrong, but for sure, 3 can play.

coolios

Post by coolios » Nov 5th, '05, 18:34

oguri shun is so hott :wub:

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 5th, '05, 18:41

Hm... Anyways... The third episode is out, it's great (the best so far if you ask me) and all we do is talking about mahjong. :))

It was so crowded yesterday. Where is everyone? I want to hear more opinions. Or maybe I should grow up instead? Hmmmmmm...
Nah, I'll just stay here for now and wait for everyone to write down what's great about Doumyouji. *never feds up* ^^

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Nov 5th, '05, 20:54

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!
Hi!!
I've a lot of things to say about this 3 episode.. i had to a first draft.. O_O
I do Agree that we will have to change the name odf this thread to " Doumyoji fans thread" (isn't a bad idea make one XD)
I but i really happy about this because when i watched Meteor Garden.. most of the fans were Lei/Rui fans... and that make me very sad.. because i just love Tsukasa... :cry:
So because of this on the begging of the third episode.. Was very angst to me...
but i will no spoiler... :salut:

Before.. i would like to thanks everyone that understand somethings and tell to us..
I really appreciate more and more after reading the many explanations...
thank you very much.. :cheers:

Oh remember too that i don't really understand Japanese.. so if i get something wrong tell me OK

Why was angst...
Because like i say I'm a Huge Tsukasa fan.. So much that i don't ever like when Rui comes close to tsukushi... ( Yep.. I'm totally crazy)...
And that part of rui running on the Rain I was think ..
OH NO!!! IS A TSUKASA SCENE!!! DON'T GET RUI IN THAT!!!!!!
And now a manga spoiler (sorry) :-)

Stand by a rain is like Tsukasa scene when makino says that she can't be with him.. that she never loved him!!!
How they will do this scene.. if RUI already run crying in the rain!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I didn't t like!!! Even they not show the scene... so DON'T Show with Rui...

This make me so sad that didn't enjoy the opening...
and i really like the opening... always singing happy!!" Machi ni ai no uta...."
And i was think is the worst episode EVER...
But i was wrong... of course :whistling:
I don't know what was more cute!!!!!!!! I almost die watching this ep.. is so so so mean with the fans.. should have HYD every day...
but i will list my favorites parts...
I don't know if my favorite scene was
tsukasa in the car.. when he do that fake face.. "oh?! you are here?" when makes clear that he was looking for her :lol
the scene that he runs after her.. was so fantastic..
Me and my sister laughter a lot...
and i liked his sister.. i think that she is more soft because of condensation too.. i the end.. tsukaki is very soft in her way of being soft of course...

The scene that he was with a dark green shirt talk with his sister.. Jun was so damn good looking!!!! OMG...

My heart really crash when Doumioji see makino talking with rui... Jun really makes me say again that his eyes ARE EVERYTHING!!!!

Other scene, not talk only about doumyoji, was when Rui yell with Tsukushi... and then Otsuka ai song play... and you see a more depress rui.. but with more determination...
and you see makino crying and then Tsukasa getting hit and hitting others...
was very sad an intense..

I like the Rui's departure.. didn't get any weird feelings about Tsukasa crying and get emotional... ( but i don't know what they are saying)
but remember me some manga scenes
other spoiler from manga.. :whistling:

When Tsukasa fight with Rui before go to atami... tsukasa was , as he always is, hidden his kindness ... because his pride.. He was dying to get to be in good moods with rui...

So when i saw on the Drama i think : "Oh.. tsukasa hadn't talk with rui after fight with him on the party... is just like him tell rui somethings before he leaves.."

But i think that my favorites are when shows The cute Doumyoji... just like a kid...
When he ask her out.. and run on circle .. XD * i just understand this when i read some comments here...
or when he is writing the later.. and he makes mistakes.. and he lay down over the paper.. just like a kid when learn how to write...
The cutter ever scene...
He stand.. for 4 hours waiting her.. on the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:
When i saw Matsumoto Jun with that cap... :blink
" what the hell... they are doing this to be just like is on the manga???"
I thought that wasn't good...
but after.. watching again...
he on the rain i thought:
"HE IS JUST LIKE DOUMYOJI ON MANGA!!!!!" :w00t:
OMG!!!!
and i really liked!!!

And after all I have some questions:
What was about that apple on shizuka and rui departure????
and i didn't about the shouting star too.. someone can explain what did she wish for?
And just one thing.. I f that nobody talks more about the actress that play Tsukushi...
because without doubts... she is tsukushi... i really like the faces that She make... it's so funny.. ^_^

For now on i think that only will get better!!!
Why?
Sakurako is becoming evil!!!! yes!!! I was waiting for this...
And love to the scene " I believe in you" will be so great!
My life is going so bad.. because i really have to study... and here I'm...
i just can think about HYD j-drama...
this is so bad!!!!!
I'm dying to see the next one...
and i have other things to do...
But is good to know that I'm not alone in this...
i think that Kathleen said something like this too...
T___T

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 5th, '05, 21:10

makino_sanbr wrote: And after all I have some questions:
and i didn't about the shouting star too.. someone can explain what did she wish for?
when Tsukushi saw shooting star she wished she could meet Rui on the next day and Tsukasa missed that star :cry:

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 5th, '05, 21:47

I decided the scene that contained Rui, Tsukushi and Doumyouji at different places and with the theme song in the background it my favourite of all scenes I've seen so far from the drama. Very emotional indeed. ^^ I like the other scenes you listed too but the one I just mentioned is the best of all in my opinion.
makino_sanbr wrote: And that part of rui running on the Rain I was think ..
OH NO!!! IS A TSUKASA SCENE!!! DON'T GET RUI IN THAT!!!!!!

I don't think that we'll get to see this scene anyway. (Manga spoiler)
If episode 4 will be the "I believe in you" scene, then we'll have Rui to get back, then... well they could possibly skim the whole Shigeru part (although it's sad because Shigeru is my favourite minor character!) and come right to the point of them dating and then parting. But then there'll be only 2 episodes left at the maximum. If they decide to expand the whole love triangle thing it will be even less. Uhm... I think I'm digressing into too many presumptions. Sorry.
Btw, funny enough when the episode started I thought exactly the same you did. For different reasons though. When Akira and Soujiro were talking to Doumyouji about Tsukushi while Tsukushi was having a chat with Yuuki
(after they skimmed the whole part of what happened after the kiss T_T)
I thought: How disappointing, this turns into some plain soap opera like series. But I was happy they soon proved me wrong.
When Tsukasa fight with Rui before go to atami... tsukasa was , as he always is, hidden his kindness ... because his pride.. He was dying to get to be in good moods with rui...
Actually there is a major difference. Doumyouji in the drama
blamed Rui and for leaving the F4 since they've always been together and he was even at the verge of tears hearing Rui was about to leave,
whereas Doumyouji in the manga / anime
hardly admits or even shows he's sorry. One scene was like:
Doumyouji: "Here, give this (grilled suid) to Rui!"
Soujiro: "Give it to him yourself!"
Doumyouji (runs over to Rui): "Rui! I don't really want to give this to you, but here. Eat it!"
I think this was a really cute scene as it portrays Doumyouji's awkwardness when it comes to expressing his feelings although he really does feel like making up.
"HE IS JUST LIKE DOUMYOJI ON MANGA!!!!!"
I was actually going to write that before but after the 6th edit I lost my interest. ^^;
I LOVE his outfit. Especially his cap. It's SO much Doumyouji like. I always liked Doumyouji wearing such caps anyway, so when I saw Jun with the cap I was like: Wooow... Doumyouji is back! *_*
What was about that apple on shizuka and rui departure????
Apple: No clue.
Shooting star: "Ashita koso aemasu you ni." = "Make me see him again tomorrow."
And just one thing.. I f that nobody talks more about the actress that play Tsukushi...
because without doubts... she is tsukushi... i really like the faces that She make... it's so funny..
I like her acting but somehow she isn't really Tsukushi like yet.
She's still too girlish and weak. Somehow it always seems like she cannot fight on her own and always depends on Rui's help (or on Doumyouji's as soon as Rui is gone). She sure lacks of the weed power that Tsukushi brings, she easily gets shy, she lets others call her various names and do terrible things to her without fighting back and the list goes on. Again, I'm not blaming her. It's probably what the producer wants since in the drama Tsukushi doesn't really have the family background that makes her the tough, hard working weed she has become in the manga.
And yes, I really need to study, too. Luckily enough the essay I have to write is about Japanese arts, so this is at least related. Watching Hanadan in order to see Nishikado doing the tea ceremony as some kind of researches. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Kathleen on Nov 5th, '05, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.