How do you feel after your favorite series ends?

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
Animeta

How do you feel after your favorite series ends?

Post by Animeta » Nov 7th, '05, 04:20

I just watched “Full House” and really like it. The story is, although predictable, really fun and the leading actor and actress are really good. After the series ends, I have strange feeling… kind of depressed… or a little sad… :cry: It is like that I still miss those characters in the story. The feeling is a little similar like broken heart (although not as bad).

Have you experienced the same kind of feeling when you finished watching a TV series that you really like? Why this feeling happens? And how to recover?

Please do not say that I’m crazy. I’m still normal.
:-(
Last edited by Animeta on Nov 8th, '05, 12:18, edited 1 time in total.

katostar

Post by katostar » Nov 7th, '05, 04:30

i feel like that most of the time after watching a series that i like...i always want to know what will happen to them afterwards..it's a faze..i get really addicted to it....find all the info...rewatch the fave scenes and constantly listen to the music........same with after watching a concert......it'll go away once u start moving onto another series and continue that addiction faze..........no cure unless u just stop watching series...haha =p

Rewrite|Devil

Post by Rewrite|Devil » Nov 7th, '05, 04:35

i feel nothing...dont know why...

@Animeta
how to recover??it's easy...just watch it again and again until u get bored...

theedqueen

Post by theedqueen » Nov 7th, '05, 05:28

There's a little depression and sadness for me if a really good series ends. I usually get over it by starting a new drama to enjoy and just reminesce about the old one :-) Unless it's like a really emotional drama like "I'm Sorry I Love You". I was an emotional zombie after that. Soooo sad :cry:

limroom9

Post by limroom9 » Nov 7th, '05, 06:47

i feel bad that the show's over, but also wonder what becomes of the characters afterwards, lol.

spacecommand

Post by spacecommand » Nov 7th, '05, 07:06

It depends on how a series ended.

Sometimes its a WTF kind of ending was that feeling.
Others it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling lol.
Others your glad it finished because it started dragging too much.

MOrgil

Post by MOrgil » Nov 7th, '05, 07:11

I feel sad after I see a good series because it's over

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Nov 7th, '05, 07:17

I loved HSDS. The series ended on a good note (a very good one at that). Sekai chuushin ai wo sakebu was rather interesting too. Both these dramas ended nicely. I couldn't help but think about the series and its characters.

I hate cliffhangers and endings that are very abrupt. This makes the entire point of the drama seem very dull or meaningless. >< The Green Rose imo, wasn't all that great. I expected a huge climax... after waiting 10+ episodes for the main witness (the boss) to wake up from acoma. Instead of that, the story just received another problem that tangled up three or four other characters, but was solved with only a simple conclusion.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 7th, '05, 07:27

I always want to know more and feel that the producers needs to add more episodes :P And sometimes I don't agree with the Ending, just like Koi Ga Shitai x3, I prefer Ai-san & Akai-san gets together :P

Rewrite|Devil

Post by Rewrite|Devil » Nov 7th, '05, 07:28

or i find it annoying if the ending sucks

daalig

Post by daalig » Nov 7th, '05, 07:40

I'm usually excited about another series I plan to watch. Always have something lined up to watch one after another. So no matter how the series end, I look forward to starting something new.

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Nov 7th, '05, 08:23

If I like the ending (esp happy endings)
I'll feel happy (will be in very good mood for a few days)..although I know I'll going to miss the series.

If I hate the ending (esp tragic, unhappy endings)
I'll feel depressed......or not satisfied

How to recover:
1. (I agree with Rewrite|Devil :-) ) Re-watch it till you are bored
2. (if you don't want to end up saying the drama series is making you boring because you watch it over & over again) after watching it for the first time, re-watch the whole series once & never watch it again until 3 months later
3. (only) Re-watch your favourite scenes in the series
4. Listen to the serial's OST / Watch the serial's extras/news clip/etc
5. Surf the net~search for any sites/threads/discussions/etc on the serial
6. Watch a new serial with a different theme/story (e.g: If the serial I had finished is a sad story, then I'll find a romantic-comedy serial after that)

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 7th, '05, 08:42

i don't wanna talk about it. :glare:

:lol just kidding :lol , but i guess that's a little how i feel when a fave ends. i understand where you're coming from. i can get easily attached to my favorite characters in a good drama. i'm liking the nutty yamapi character in nobuta wo produce right now, so fun, i'll be sad to see him go. :D but i always console myself by knowing i can revisit him whenever i want to. :thumright:

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Nov 8th, '05, 06:04

10 months after I finished watching Mukodono, I'm still sad that it actually ended. Good thing there's a Mukodono 2003 that I still haven't watched. Sakuraba Yuichiro is one of my favorite characters ever. It could possible be THE best drama character I've ever seen. I'm biased b/c it's Nagase, but Mukodono is one of those series where I wish it would turn into an American-style series, you know, go on for a decade as long as there's profit (think friends). I wouldn't mind if it never ends :cheers:

I actually like to watch depressing dramas. I like happy endings, but sad endings are just as good, so the ending doesn't really affect me.

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: [Question] How do you feel after your favorite series en

Post by TNF » Nov 8th, '05, 06:06

Animeta wrote:I just watched “Full House” and really like it. :lol The story is, although predictable, really fun and the leading actor and actress are really good. After the series ends, I have strange feeling… kind of depressed… or a little sad… :cry: It is like that I still miss those characters in the story. The feeling is a little similar like broken heart (although not as bad).

Have you experienced the same kind of feeling when you finished watching a TV series that you really like? Why this feeling happens? And how to recover?

I know exactly how you feel. I made a similar post to yours right after I finished watching Full House. Eventually I got over it, but it took a few months lol.

Kallie616

Post by Kallie616 » Nov 8th, '05, 06:18

I feel like i was just dumped but some guy that i was in love with ... and i cant really get over it....so i go back and watch the show over and over again. I just need to relive the moments.

Julianlivre

Post by Julianlivre » Nov 8th, '05, 06:39

Ï feel like **** when my favorite series has ended and I always hope that a second season will air anytime soon........

Animeta

Post by Animeta » Nov 8th, '05, 12:16

I’m so glad that I’m not the only one who feels this way. I hope I can get over it soon. Now it has been almost a week already. :salut:

storme

Post by storme » Nov 8th, '05, 13:02

i always feel sad whenever a really good drama series that i'm watching ends.. :-( maybe the hardest drama i've let go was "fullhouse".. :roll although i've watched dramas after i finished it, i never failed to rewatch it every night. i think it went on for months..really i was so addicted to it.. i downloaded every downloadable stuff i can get my hands on and i am a bi-kyo fan forever.. :D

almost every dramas i've watched and owned were very good and once in a while i pulled a random episode from them and rewatch it. :-) next to fullhouse, my faves were wonderful life, sassy girl choon-hyang and my name is kim samsoon. all of these were really hard to let go of. i was thinking about the story, the actors and the characters for weeks..hehe!! but i love it and i never regretted watching and rewatching it.. :D

i agree that the best way to move on from a beloved series is to watch a new one..and it's better if you have quite a number lined up..hehe!! just like me, after kim samsoon, i have damo, god mars, dae jang geum, all about eve and super rookie to watch..i'm saving all these for christmas vacation! :-)

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Nov 8th, '05, 13:34

It's everytime the same when my current favourite series ends: I'm feeling all blank and I often reach the point of being slightly depressed.
I experienced this feeling the first time when Lady Oscar / Berusaiyu no bara (the anime) ended. But that was also because it has a very bloody and heart-wretching ending. Hm... I remember it was the weirdest when I finished reading the Ranma ½ manga. It's a really silly story without much depth or authenticity, but it strangely enough left me really reflective and even sort of lonely, too, even though I refused to meet friends at the same time. (I still don't get why I prefer being depressed in times like that. *confused*)
I didn't feel quite well when I finished Hana yori Dango but I guess I'm finally old enough to deal with such things better than I did in the past (I was 12 when I finished Lady Oscar and it must have been 3 or 4 years when I read Ranma ½). What cheered my up last time I felt that way was re-reading or re-watching my favourite scenes.
I used to read and write fanfictions in the past.

SouSu

Post by SouSu » Nov 8th, '05, 13:40

OMG I feel so sad after a series ends... :(

AiAiZXY

Post by AiAiZXY » Nov 8th, '05, 13:45

I'm always sad when the series are ending, whether or not it's my favorite series. Even if it's a happy ending, I'm always like depressed afterwords. :lol

knuts

Post by knuts » Nov 8th, '05, 13:53

Since I have many bad experiences with people, who seem to be not really interested in doing a good job and just want to receive their money, I am very excited and thrilled to see some really good work, such as a really good k-drama. I am very happy to know that there are still some good people in this world.

So after a particular kdrama, I was very happy and excited, but also sad, because I was afraid that everything from then onwards would only be less good or disappointing. I was afraid to start another serie

I also liked Full House a lot. Bi and Song Hye Kyo, they are so good together. I wished they would get together in real life as well, especially since Bi seems to have said that she is his ideal kind of girlfriend, but don't think SHK would go for Bi, since she fell for Lee Byung Hun and he seems to be quite a different kind of man than Bi.

By the way, I also think that the best "cure" is to start another serie. It is like "A new love is the best cure for a broken heart".

I wished I could make a living out of watching J and Kdrama's.. :lol ....That would be great, no? Getting paid to watch these drama's....
:lol :lol :lol

Just kidding, that would be very strange and weird....

storme

Post by storme » Nov 8th, '05, 14:14

hi knuts!

i liked you're idea of getting paid just watching kdramas/jdramas..hmm, if i have that kind of occupation, i'll be one of the happiest girl on earth.haha!! the dramas are getting better, that's my opinion. and i believe it would make all of us more hooked on them..

i'm not complaining, though..

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Nov 8th, '05, 14:29

I still remember how I felt when MiSa (I'm Sorry, I Love You) ended. Man, was I miserable. For about 2-3 weeks after watching the ending, I felt melancholic & I couldn't get the MooChae couple out of my head. :cry: It was as if someone I knew passed away or something. I listened to the OST over & over & over again, and rewatched parts of the last 2 episodes. I thought I wouldn't get over it.

I can't remember what was the next drama I watched after MiSa, but I think I managed to get over it completely after a month or so. That was the first & only time I was so affected by a drama, to that extent. Recently I rewatched MiSa again, but it didn't take me long to 'get over' it after the ending. Maybe about a week or so.

I still love MiSa to bits. :heart: I wanna watch it again (Director's Cut version), but I think I'll wait a little longer before I do.

Oh! Pil Seung, Bong Soon Young was another drama that took me some time to get over. I felt really empty for about 2 weeks after I finished it. I liked it so much that after it ended it felt like my best friend had moved away or something. :lol Funny now I think about it. I wanna rewatch it as well but it hasn't been long since I watched it. I think it'll be as enjoyable as the first time. :-)

Dae Jang Geum is one of my favourite dramas, but I didn't feel sad when it ended. I thought about it a lot, but I didn't feel empty or melancholic or depressed. Maybe because it isn't really a melodrama.

storme

Post by storme » Nov 8th, '05, 14:43

i cried buckets when i watched MiSa, too..i was deeply saddened by the life of Jisup's character. just thinking about how miserable his life was and how much he deserved a happy life with Eun-chae was so heart-wrenching. life was really so unfair to them.. :-(

i cannot bear to rewatch it, though.. i don't want to feel the agony of feeling their pain again... :-)

but MiSa, for me, was the best drama of its genre..everything about the drama was beautifully made.. :-)

vietbaboon

Post by vietbaboon » Nov 8th, '05, 16:36

after i finished a serie, i would look for more series by that main actress/actor. i want to see more of them if i liked them. i just saw Prince's First Love and im so in love with Sung Yuri right now...so im watching "Thousand Years of Love."

sosushi2

Re: How do you feel after your favorite series ends?

Post by sosushi2 » Nov 8th, '05, 16:52

Animeta wrote:I just watched “Full House” and really like it. The story is, although predictable, really fun and the leading actor and actress are really good. After the series ends, I have strange feeling… kind of depressed… or a little sad… :cry: It is like that I still miss those characters in the story. The feeling is a little similar like broken heart (although not as bad).

I feel the same way, but I agree that watching it over and over does "cure" that feeling. :tv:
It's the same as the attachment you make reading a really good book. It's a big let down when it ends, but it's a lot easier to rewatch a drama than to begin the book again. :study:
:-)

knuts

Post by knuts » Nov 8th, '05, 22:52

storme wrote:hi knuts!

i liked you're idea of getting paid just watching kdramas/jdramas..hmm, if i have that kind of occupation,
he, he,...thank you. Well, if you knew Korean and were a good writer, you could become a professional writing reviews of K-drama's, don't you think so? But then would that be enough for a full time job? Maybe in 10 years time, when more people are watching these drama's? I don't know, just thinking....

Anyway, I said strange and weird, because I am for sure not a good writer, so it would be strange for me to get paid to watch drama's.

athida

Post by athida » Nov 9th, '05, 00:02

I miss the story. I miss the characters. I miss the feelings I get when I was watching it. :cry: Even before my fave series ends, I get anxious that it might end although I really want to know the ending. I want to know about what happens after it ended too. :sweat:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Nov 9th, '05, 00:10

For me it depends on the drama. If its one of those great unforgettable one, i get torn between wanting to know how it will end and wanting the drama to last forever. Sometimes i hold off to watch the last epsiode because i don't want it to end just yet. But then again if the ending is good, i get a feeling of fulfillment. When that happens i re-watch all my favorite scenes...this reminds me of Delightful Girl, Full House and Meteor Garden :P

Animeta

Post by Animeta » Nov 9th, '05, 04:50

For those who feel the same thing with me, have you ever talked or told your friends how you feel?

I never because I'm afraid that they will think I'm crazy or day dreaming.

jAnA

Post by jAnA » Nov 9th, '05, 05:05

Animeta wrote:For those who feel the same thing with me, have you ever talked or told your friends how you feel?

I never because I'm afraid that they will think I'm crazy or day dreaming.
I do talk about it with my sister. But not really about what I feel...more of raving about certain scenes or dialogues from the serial... like saying "aja aja fighting!!!" etc out of nowhere :D

If my friends also watch it then I don't care if they think I'm crazy or not :mrgreen:

you should try it sometimes :roll

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Nov 9th, '05, 05:07

I also realize that I get this "feeling" more after kdramas end that after a jdrama ends. The only jdrama character that I really missed was Sakuraba Yuichiro in Mukodono, and the rest of the Sakuraba family. It's hard for me to totally be "attached" to a character in just around 10-12 eps. But as for kdramas they tend to play with emotions more and it's an extra 4-6 hours of watching, so I get that feeling more.

Instead of rewatching a series over and over, I tend to get over it by watching other series, usually by the same actor/actress. After watching Mukodono I just went on a hunt for all Tomoya Nagase dramas (and I'm still missing a few :alcoholic: ). After watching Stairway to Heaven I went on to watch Winter Sonata for more cjw (I know I know, but I like her, she's great in every drama I've seen her in)

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 9th, '05, 05:09

i feel the same way actually. i'm sad when it's over and i constantly find myself thinking about the story and the characters.

but you know i'd rather feel this way than feel it dragged on too long, or they over explained things.

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Nov 9th, '05, 16:38

after my favorite series end or a series i'm currently obessed with... my life dies down... no motivation... no nothing... as soon as i find another... my life has spark again.... THAT'S HOW CRAZY I AM FOR SERIALS!!!

s0caligirl

hmmmm

Post by s0caligirl » Nov 9th, '05, 20:52

for me it depends....

happy??....i feel warmth and happy inside...

sad one?? ughh it totally makes me sad and down for a week!!! hehehe lol

|sUiZiD|
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by |sUiZiD| » Nov 10th, '05, 09:35

Well, I sometimes made some strange expiriences myself. Like with Full House. It starts off very well, but in the middle its kinda boring, so I thought Oh cnom show me something new not the same thing over and over again, but at the same time I kinda realized that it will end soon, and I got kinda depressed, didnt want it to end. When you watch a drama you learn to love the characters and you dont want to leave them, you want to keep watching and watching, but it will end no matter what. So after finishing the drama you feel kinda lonely, cuz there is something missing, but it will be over in a few days (1-2) Thats how I feel from time to time after watching a great drama^^
My first drama was Summer Snow, and I was addicted to this one, watching it almost in one go, and after finishing it, I was soooo depressed, always kept thingking aout what happened there.... really, really sad!

I dont know If I am gettting into it too much, should I a get a grip of my life?^^ (Naaa I like it :D)

Currently watching Wonderful Life and its really good, dunno if I ever want to finish it :D

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Nov 10th, '05, 09:39

For me....I feel happy that I got to see such a great drama and sad that I've finished it and that if I watch it over again right away, it won't have the same impact as I first watched it. So i'll have to wait months or year(at most) to watch it again.

s2.baboxx

Post by s2.baboxx » Nov 11th, '05, 05:04

omgg.. i feel the same as uu lol.. i finished watching full house too! and i feel soo sad and upset.. like awww its over.. it was soo much fun watching the middle of it.. but now that its over.. its soo sad.. so i'd go bak and watch but i also get bored easily so yah.. but mayb try starting on a new series?

storme

Post by storme » Nov 11th, '05, 11:27

since i'm the only one in my group of friends (those i consider my bestfriends) that is into kdramas, i find it hard to rave about it or express my feelings about a drama since they're really not that interested. so what i did was join this kind of forums (like soompi) because it really feels good to have someone who understands and who feels the same way. so, i'm forever thankful to all people who made kdrama watching so wonderful.. :-)

also, i got to know other people (who eventually became my friends) who share the same interest as me through internet ads on kdramas..it's so nice sharing views and opinions about a drama to them eventhough it's only through texting. :D

fullhouse was my very first kdrama that's why it has a very special place in my heart. it can never be replaced.. :-) i loved other kdramas because of it. :D

XiaoYu

Post by XiaoYu » Nov 11th, '05, 15:20

hahaha i just feel good with all series that i just watched end some series i must watch it again 2-3 times hahaha as Full House i watched it from tv and i find vcd to watch it again i don't wanna watch the end scene but it must be that anyway i'm serios about this i will find next good series

Romance

Post by Romance » Nov 11th, '05, 15:51

i cry, seriously :(

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Nov 12th, '05, 04:05

usually, i hate the endings.. so i feel like i wasted my time.

After i finished watching full house, um.. i just started getting obsessed with Rain, d/ling his MV's, perf, clips, music.. etc. making wall paper, banners... oh and i make my friends watch it, so that i have someone to discuss the series with.

:lol i start d/ling a new series.

MZvErTiGo

Post by MZvErTiGo » Nov 12th, '05, 04:19

i Always feel a moment of satisfaction, fullfillment, and joy. All these feelings last for about 10 mins before I start to crave another drama series, then I feel like a crack addict looking for my next fix....

sad but true...

Felguard

Post by Felguard » Nov 12th, '05, 04:25

Well that depends,

if the drama has a happy ending, you feel good how it ended, but yet you feel bad since the drama ended.

if the drama has a sad ending, you feel bad since it ended sadly, but yet you also feel bad since the drama ended.

so what I'm saying is that, if it's a good ending you get a positive and negative, but if you get a sad ending, you get a double negative.

good ending: + -
sad ending: - -

kace

Post by kace » Nov 12th, '05, 10:13

i am really crying....

Animeta

Post by Animeta » Nov 13th, '05, 19:34

It has been a while already since I finished watching "Full House" but I still can't get over this strange feeling. I think I'm too attached to the story and character that makes me hurt when the series ends.

So I'm going to start another series soon to cure myself. "Love Story in Harvard" is probably my next one.

Ajaja Fighting!!!

tinhvibanbi

Post by tinhvibanbi » Nov 13th, '05, 20:07

Oh god, i hate to say but ep 7 or 8 is the turning point, and it will turn sad..........

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Nov 15th, '05, 19:27

SERIES AND DRAMAS ARE MY INSPRIATIONS FOR GETTING THROUGH A DAY OF REAL LIFE... CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY... I RUSH HOME TO WATCH THEM AND THEY TAKE MY WORRIES AWAY....

i just finished Heavenly Sword Dragon Saber 2003... and i have to say... ALEC IS SO HOT IN THERE... i never thought he could be so good looking after Romance In The Rain...

i love Alec and Alyssia so much...

any "GREAT WUXIA" series out there that is highly recommended and is available on d-addict... let me know... i want to start a new one!!!!

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Nov 15th, '05, 19:29

Animeta wrote:It has been a while already since I finished watching "Full House" but I still can't get over this strange feeling. I think I'm too attached to the story and character that makes me hurt when the series ends.

So I'm going to start another series soon to cure myself. "Love Story in Harvard" is probably my next one.

Ajaja Fighting!!!
yeah... i know how that feels... i was obessed with Full House for a whole month... until i found Sweet 18 and My Sassy Girl Choon Hyang... ah.... the days...

as for "Love Story In Harvard"... i didn't like it as much... my sister did... but not MOI! don't know why... maybe it's too dramatic for me... too much crying?

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Nov 15th, '05, 19:44

I feel pretty much like Daalig. I mean, I get affected by the ending, and I cry or laugh or whatever, but then it's time to start watching something else that might turn out to be just as good, so what's to get depressed about?! I will admit to having gone around brooding and moping after the end of Vampire Princess Miyu (anime)... but that was such a mindf**k!!

Rhocake

Post by Rhocake » Nov 15th, '05, 20:04

It feels like I've lost a good friend everytime a series ends, kinda sad, but then I always find a new one soon after, so I'm happy again. I'm simple like that. Yay! :roll

ps oh, but after seeing the the last two movies of Evangelion, I think I was out of it for like a week... that show, seriously... talk about messed up. :crazy:

aoi_hana

Post by aoi_hana » Nov 15th, '05, 20:10

I always get a little depressed after a drama is over, I mean, most of them are so short! I try to find another drama that fills the void - it is an ongoing cycle i suppose :)

*puy²

Post by *puy² » Mar 6th, '06, 18:14

i wanted 2 watch the good dramas slowly.. but i couldnt xD i always wanted 2 kno what will happen..
and afta i finished them i rly wanna continue

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 6th, '06, 18:23

i feel depressed
want to sleep for the rest of the day
and i don't want to start a new drama only after at least 5 more days :thumright:

cees

Post by cees » Mar 6th, '06, 18:25

well after the drama that iam watching finish i wait 4 few days to recover from the damage caused by the previous drama then start another one..........by damage i mean crying or feel depressed & s/times i feel so excited and happy

Kembang

Post by Kembang » Mar 6th, '06, 18:28

I feel sad about the fact that there are no more eps left..but I'm happy that I've seen every ep. and that the story ended mostly =P..unless the ending really sucks and I don't agree with it..
And I feel like wanting a second(or third,fourth,etc.,depends) season sometimes..

Shina

Post by Shina » Mar 6th, '06, 18:30

im so sad :(((((((((((((((((i want more ^^

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Mar 6th, '06, 18:35

My heart Aches T_T

VyZioN

Post by VyZioN » Mar 9th, '06, 18:32

hahaha i know exactly what you mean, except i dont want to recover...i love that happy/depressed phase that consumes my life :P
i got it from watching full house too, kept watching favorite scenes over and over...listen to ost...etc etc

but yeah, it just goes away over time when you go back to reality

kolawatts

:(

Post by kolawatts » Mar 9th, '06, 18:43

i feel empty :(

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Mar 9th, '06, 18:54

I feel like clicking the Paypal button up at the top of this page and sending D-Addicts some cash!

Terryb

Post by Terryb » Mar 9th, '06, 19:16

Usually after a great show ends, I feel sad that it ended (but usually the endings aren't that great) So I just move on to another show, hoping that it's any good :)

Maddie87

Post by Maddie87 » Mar 9th, '06, 19:36

I usually feel lonely and sad too, but when the drama isn't that nice or the ending isn't as good as expected, I am kind of upset

pankiey

Post by pankiey » Mar 10th, '06, 06:32

it depends on the ending.
like Full House i love the ending. i was happy after it ended. some others i won' name, that has stupid endings and i am just like WHAT!!!. but yeah there are others that i wish has a sequel.

achi_les

Post by achi_les » Mar 10th, '06, 06:39

after watching iswak i feel lost and empty inside.. haha... dont feel like watching anything else.. only thing that keeps me going is that they have a sequel coming out next year.. looking forward to that and looking for new dramas to watch...

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Mar 10th, '06, 06:40

depressed,withdrawn. but i'm glad it end although now i have to go look for another series that is better than that or i will compare everything to it.just like i was comparing my girl to goong

matchingsocks

Post by matchingsocks » Mar 10th, '06, 14:21

Animeta wrote:I just watched “Full House” and really like it. The story is, although predictable, really fun and the leading actor and actress are really good. After the series ends, I have strange feeling… kind of depressed… or a little sad… :cry: It is like that I still miss those characters in the story. The feeling is a little similar like broken heart (although not as bad).

omg same here! I just wtached Full House also >.<
I get depressd and sad for a like a week because it ended,
i want the story to be like..LONGER and would never stop. haha but that would never happen -_-
It happens with other Kdrama also :'[
I tend to listen some of tehir OST's and then omg i want to watch more of that drama!..but i dont want to becasue i'll get bored :OO
WTH :cry:

Vindell

Post by Vindell » Mar 10th, '06, 16:09

Well, it's normally like that after your favorite series ended. Depressed, feeling down and sad. I usually watch them over and over again so I wouldn't feel bad. I will also start watching new series and hoping that the series would be as good as the series I love.