Post your pictures thread!!! Post them!

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
floss

Post by floss » Oct 18th, '05, 01:49

Yeah seriously. WTF was that post about.

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Oct 18th, '05, 04:25

ladym wrote:
Moenyc2000 wrote:Since you seen my inside, now see my outside....
how come a young guy like u could fill like that inside ?

maybe u need another girlfriend hi hi hi :P

btw nice pampers he he he ...is a cool outfith for a NY..ha ha
I look like that inside because of all the stuff I been through. Its nearly impossible to find a decent girl in nyc. Go figure :blink . I dont ask for much, my criteria: weighs less than me, a h.s dipolma (or GED ), and faithfull. Thats all i ask for.

kusmog

Post by kusmog » Oct 18th, '05, 05:51

Moenyc2000 wrote:Its nearly impossible to find a decent girl in nyc. Go figure :blink . I dont ask for much, my criteria: weighs less than me, a h.s dipolma (or GED ), and faithfull. Thats all i ask for.
heh, i feel you especially on the last part about being faithful. but then again guys are like that too. I think girls are just too much in demand and they know it so they're trying to make the best of what they can while they can or until they find someone they're comfortable with. Don't quote me on that tho, it's just my opinion. There are girls of your criteria in NYC but maybe those girls aren't the first ones you check for. NYC... is a stressful place man.... look on the bright side.. u got girls checkin ya here, playa =P

oh yeah, and if NY'ers look like you, then I'm *not* a NY'er =( LoL damns, where's the love? hahaha! ^__^ like lilswtangel said, you'd be surprised how diverse NY'ers look, altho at the same time... how many copy others =P does that make any sense at all? One ride on the Q train during rush hour and you'd prolly get the gist of it. XP There's even a number of ppl in manhattan that aren't even from New York (nope not just the tourists =P)!

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Oct 18th, '05, 08:44

Guy, faithful chicks don't exsist. You have a better chance of finding virgins in HS than finding faithful chicks in real life. Movies, and TV shows always have guys cheating on their girl friends/wives, and having the women as victim... but the fact of the matter is, some of the biggest players I've ever met are girls.
Here's a Leonard Cohen quote for you that perfectly discribes MOST girls I've met.
"Everybody knows that you love me baby
Everybody knows that you really do
Everybody knows that you've been faithful
Ah give or take a night or two
Everybody knows you've been discreet
But there were so many people you just had to meet
Without your clothes
And everybody knows"
Moenyc2000 wrote: I look like that inside because of all the stuff I been through. Its nearly impossible to find a decent girl in nyc. Go figure :blink . I dont ask for much, my criteria: weighs less than me, a h.s dipolma (or GED ), and faithfull. Thats all i ask for.

yohanesko

Post by yohanesko » Oct 18th, '05, 09:20

Here's me all sweaty and nasty :P

Image[/img]

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 18th, '05, 13:54

Atomic wrote:Guy, faithful chicks don't exsist. You have a better chance of finding virgins in HS than finding faithful chicks in real life. Movies, and TV shows always have guys cheating on their girl friends/wives, and having the women as victim... but the fact of the matter is, some of the biggest players I've ever met are girls.
Here's a Leonard Cohen quote for you that perfectly discribes MOST girls I've met.
"Everybody knows that you love me baby
Everybody knows that you really do
Everybody knows that you've been faithful
Ah give or take a night or two
Everybody knows you've been discreet
But there were so many people you just had to meet
Without your clothes
And everybody knows"
Moenyc2000 wrote: I look like that inside because of all the stuff I been through. Its nearly impossible to find a decent girl in nyc. Go figure :blink . I dont ask for much, my criteria: weighs less than me, a h.s dipolma (or GED ), and faithfull. Thats all i ask for.
do i here something like girls can't be faithful?

hellloooooo guys u are the one unfaithful...not us ....well beside the ones from Sex And The City... :lol :D :P ...but usualy is your fault ...
i for ex never was unfaithful...but they were...and only if u know how to keep your woman then u are a real man ... :mrgreen: :P

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Oct 18th, '05, 16:11

I feel what your saying about girls, and its completely true that their not faithful. For me , getting girls is no problem, as they usually approach me. But Im kinda sick of it, you know? I just want to settle down, instead of dating different girls everyday of the week,. Im Going to study in China for studyabroad, hopefully I ll find someone there.

ladym

Post by ladym » Oct 18th, '05, 16:35

Moenyc2000 wrote:I feel what your saying about girls, and its completely true that their not faithful. For me , getting girls is no problem, as they usually approach me. But Im kinda sick of it, you know? I just want to settle down, instead of dating different girls everyday of the week,. Im Going to study in China for studyabroad, hopefully I ll find someone there.
i'm sorry for u ... if u think like that ...thats why u fill like that inside...

try to be more optimistic...and then when u will stop looking u will see that is happening

:mrgreen: :P
Attachments
catlauging0xp.gif
catlauging0xp.gif (8.46 KiB) Viewed 6343 times

tonydesu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by tonydesu » Oct 19th, '05, 00:04

Moenyc2000 wrote:I feel what your saying about girls, and its completely true that their not faithful. For me , getting girls is no problem, as they usually approach me. But Im kinda sick of it, you know? I just want to settle down, instead of dating different girls everyday of the week,. Im Going to study in China for studyabroad, hopefully I ll find someone there.
Just wanted to say Chinese girls are the most faithful girls I ever met... in my experience at least with my friends.

lila_ai

Post by lila_ai » Oct 19th, '05, 03:09

Antipete: thanks for a great post! I couldn't find that NY girl but in general I agree with what you wrote ::thumbs up for ya::

On the faithfunessl issue: we are humans, it's done by both the female and the male population. Get over it! As to which sex is more faithful, you can only come to a definite conclusion if you have verifiable scientific proof to base your answers on (if you have than show it to us baby!). Society and geographical location play a role in this so it's understandable we all have different opinions.

lila_ai

Post by lila_ai » Oct 19th, '05, 03:14

yohanesko wrote:Here's me all sweaty and nasty :P

Image[/img]
Sweaty, ::looks at pic :: probably. Nasty, ::looks at pic again:: nu-huh.
You look fine hun :wub:

steven1973sg

Post by steven1973sg » Oct 19th, '05, 12:04

tonydesu wrote:Just wanted to say Chinese girls are the most faithful girls I ever met... in my experience at least with my friends.
I'm Chinese and I know for sure that not all Chinese girls are faithful. I think faithfulness dun have anything to do with race... :|

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Oct 19th, '05, 12:42

Its their morals if they are gonna be faithful. I take offense that its only the men that are unfaithful because I have never cheated on anyone when I was going out with them(never would either) and have had a girlfriend cheat on me. She only kissed another guy but that was enough for me. I am saying that its not only girls that are unfaithful, there are dog's in mens clothing too. Infact north america is to perfectly set up for this kinda crap. they even have commercials that advertise a phone service for people in marriages looking to meet other people in marriages to date. Thats just sickening too me.
Last edited by Mythrel on Oct 19th, '05, 18:25, edited 2 times in total.

draco

Post by draco » Oct 19th, '05, 12:45

steven1973sg wrote:
tonydesu wrote:Just wanted to say Chinese girls are the most faithful girls I ever met... in my experience at least with my friends.
I'm Chinese and I know for sure that not all Chinese girls are faithful. I think faithfulness dun have anything to do with race... :|

Not all... lol... I bet you won't find a single race on this earth that 100% all the girls are faithful. but statisticaly, I think eastern cultured people are more faithful then western.
Anyway this rant has been out of topic for quite awhile... back to the topic, post your pics guys :mrgreen:

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Oct 19th, '05, 16:50

My first thought, "Wow! She reminds me of the korean actress Geun-yeong Mun in "My Little Bride" and her recent release "Innocent Steps." :D

CUTE PIX BTW !

libabi1004 wrote:welpz....
herez me... :unsure:

hmm..me with dicam and wearing eyeliner for the first time...>-<

hmmmm...datz it for now :-)

acettea7

hello

Post by acettea7 » Oct 20th, '05, 12:37

:salut:
Last edited by acettea7 on Sep 29th, '19, 09:59, edited 2 times in total.

kwon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kwon » Oct 20th, '05, 12:46

Hey another asian in the world of the Dutch :P

acettea7

Post by acettea7 » Oct 20th, '05, 12:55

:D
Last edited by acettea7 on Sep 29th, '19, 09:58, edited 3 times in total.

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Oct 21st, '05, 12:51

Here's a picture of me with a good friend of mine by the name of Helen taken a few months back at a club in Liverpool called The Krazyhouse...
Attachments
Image019_2A.jpg
Image019_2A.jpg (93.8 KiB) Viewed 6049 times

Antipete

Post by Antipete » Oct 21st, '05, 17:45

Hey Borgman,

What the hell is going on behind you in that club? lol

Ok, NOW for those of you that couldnt follow that long-long post I had made earlier, I was simply (although with exact instructions for some) saying that a lot of the younger kids try to speak with chix and they do a really dumb keyboard dance with some poor chick instead of just coming across and asking the chick for her email or phone#.

Its a must read for those in need of that info and there are plenty, you seen the reply from the 17 yr old female that had no trouble reading it.

Now what I see a lot of is that guys are saying that FEMALES are cheaters?? Ok, well to be honest what I have found is this (dont read this if you have a thin skin or get hurt easily).......................
Females that meet the right guy will NEVER cheat! Whats the right guy? The guy who knows how to treat her like a woman and take her breath away while making love. Its an art you know and theres many many men who think they are superb in bed and.......well like I said "THINK they are superb"

This is the way I handle a romance without worry of cheating.........
When I date a chick I will ask for a "respect clause"! lol, I am serious and what I do is this, I will say Ok so we will date without cheating AND when and if you decide to date another person you ARE TOTALLY FREE TO GO BUT please dont do it without letting me go first, I of course make the same promise to her. So far I have never had to leave nor has she in the last 2 romances I have had, 1 sadly died very quickly in a car and the latest chick is still with me after a few years, its a good idea and this way nobody gets a bad reputation or looks foolish, try it!

Last thing, guys...... ASK about how you are doing in bed, dont THINK you are great.........become great you CAN do this I have faith in you.

Antipete

Post by Antipete » Oct 21st, '05, 17:53

Moenyc2000 wrote: (and Tonydesu replies.)
I feel what your saying about girls, and its completely true that their not faithful. For me , getting girls is no problem, as they usually approach me. But Im kinda sick of it, you know? I just want to settle down, instead of dating different girls everyday of the week,. Im Going to study in China for studyabroad, hopefully I ll find someone there.

Did you ever think that girls who approach you may do exactly the same thing to another guy? Maybe they arent the kind of chix you may wanna make a commitment with, maybe?

draco

Post by draco » Oct 21st, '05, 18:19

WTH!? :crazy:

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Oct 21st, '05, 20:37

I'm not too sure what's going on actually in the background, Antipete and as for girls, I wish had luck with girls... I always end up having bad luck in relationships even tho I treat them well...

c1l1t

Post by c1l1t » Oct 22nd, '05, 06:43

^ that just means you haven't found "the one" yet.

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Oct 22nd, '05, 07:11

Don't we already have a singles ranting thread somewhere? :lol

bedhead

Post by bedhead » Oct 22nd, '05, 07:23

Right! Back to pics!

Look! I'm glowing! :lol

itachi666

Post by itachi666 » Oct 22nd, '05, 07:35

bedhead wrote:
itachi666 wrote:How does a New Yorker look?
First word that comes to mind: suave.
aso

BorgmanJayce

Post by BorgmanJayce » Oct 22nd, '05, 13:25

Cute pic, bedhead... :thumleft:

bedhead

Post by bedhead » Oct 25th, '05, 08:15

Thanks! It's one of the few good pictures I have... I'm not particularly what you would call photogenic.

On another note, it seems like this thread is dying which makes me sad. Either people should start posting pics or continue with your discussion of cheating ex's... or something like that. :P

MissCli

Post by MissCli » Oct 25th, '05, 18:41

That's ME.. nice meeting you guys here :)..

TAKE CARE..!!!
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (38.71 KiB) Viewed 6304 times

skyami0830

Post by skyami0830 » Oct 26th, '05, 01:14

^_^ piccie of me~~

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 26th, '05, 01:16

MissCli wrote:That's ME.. nice meeting you guys here :)..

TAKE CARE..!!!
Had the same cockatail...flew away! :cry:

chunu

Post by chunu » Oct 26th, '05, 01:23

crazylife123 wrote: Had the same cockatail...flew away!
ha..ha...flew to MissCli shoulder :lol :
just kidding...back to picture posting ppl! :D

Dodbos

Post by Dodbos » Oct 26th, '05, 03:28

BorgmanJayce wrote:I'm not too sure what's going on actually in the background, Antipete and as for girls, I wish had luck with girls... I always end up having bad luck in relationships even tho I treat them well...

:offtopic:
I've been hearing alot of this treating girls nice and not having luck with them...so i say treat them bad and and tell them their breath stinks and kick them in their vaginas and give them vagicular cancer :offtopic:

white.raine

Post by white.raine » Oct 26th, '05, 16:12

I found this picture for another thread so I'll post it here too.
Attachments
me and ben4.jpg
me and ben4.jpg (140.76 KiB) Viewed 6175 times

Romance

Post by Romance » Oct 26th, '05, 16:54

well :sorry:

Pimpman

Post by Pimpman » Oct 26th, '05, 17:36

hi...how do I post my picture? I almost know nothing about forum hahah...everyone has such a nice pic.. :lol

Pimpman

Post by Pimpman » Oct 26th, '05, 21:24

WOW I really did put a picture...did search after how to put up a picture on google... :P

skyami0830

Post by skyami0830 » Oct 26th, '05, 21:27

ooh~ is that korea? nice picture ^_^

crystalis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crystalis » Oct 26th, '05, 23:56

hmmm....I always wondered what everyone looked like :lol:

to be fair, here's my pics...sorrwie kinda big haha

blurry pics taken with my beloved phone...which I lost whaaaaa.... :cry:

and one more just for fun:

kusmog

Post by kusmog » Oct 27th, '05, 05:37

skyami0830 wrote:ooh~ is that korea? nice picture ^_^
lol i had to tilt my head to the side to get a proper view... the characters in the background look like chinese but beh... i could be wrong...

@crystalis: newbie, huh? welcome to the club. the d-addicts club 8) :cheers:
anyways, i like your pic with the Doraemon =) really cute. totemo daisuki~.... Doraemon... =D

Pimpman

Post by Pimpman » Oct 27th, '05, 15:04

skyami0830 thanz.. yeah I was in Korea this summer...u have very good eyes to have guessed so good haha...and kusmog I'm chinese so u haven't guessed wrong heheh...well I'm half chinese half thai but I don't look like thai at all hahah

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 27th, '05, 18:02

Some nice creatures here :) Everyone's (guys/girls) beautiful!!

AngelCurioso

Post by AngelCurioso » Nov 2nd, '05, 01:57

this is me^^ I like wear like a SD :D lolita anyone of this forum llike this style?
Attachments
quite unclean since it's ake from phone
quite unclean since it's ake from phone
29-10-05_1658.jpg (26.57 KiB) Viewed 6261 times

Ed

Post by Ed » Nov 2nd, '05, 08:36

Cute outfit! You look great in it :-)

I feel bad I've been away for a while! Nearly impossible to catch up on all these pages!

Well here I am

djseven

Post by djseven » Nov 2nd, '05, 12:51

wow angelcurioso...u look so cute!
heres a pic of me at work ;)
btw, im new here so please be gentle with me :P
Attachments
DSCF0064.JPG
DSCF0064.JPG (119.3 KiB) Viewed 6204 times

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Nov 2nd, '05, 12:57

Moenyc2000 wrote:
ladym wrote:
Moenyc2000 wrote:Since you seen my inside, now see my outside....
how come a young guy like u could fill like that inside ?

maybe u need another girlfriend hi hi hi :P

btw nice pampers he he he ...is a cool outfith for a NY..ha ha
I look like that inside because of all the stuff I been through. Its nearly impossible to find a decent girl in nyc. Go figure :blink . I dont ask for much, my criteria: weighs less than me, a h.s dipolma (or GED ), and faithfull. Thats all i ask for.
lol there not that hard to find us ny gurls get a bad rap.

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Nov 2nd, '05, 13:08

just me. :whistling:
Attachments
242191114_m.jpg
242191114_m.jpg (8.08 KiB) Viewed 6194 times
4968311_l.jpg
4968311_l.jpg (42.7 KiB) Viewed 6194 times

~Adam~

Post by ~Adam~ » Nov 3rd, '05, 20:14

:P
Attachments
Adam 005.jpg
Adam 005.jpg (52.04 KiB) Viewed 6127 times

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 3rd, '05, 20:18

some of the asian members are shy to put up their pictures

ladym

Post by ladym » Nov 3rd, '05, 22:45

crazylife123 wrote:some of the asian members are shy to put up their pictures
but why i like to see your pics..and the others one too..why do u think we are here ...to see and talk with asian people...well..me personaly thats why i am here..because i love asians.. :wub: :P :mrgreen: :wub:

nauti_ger

Post by nauti_ger » Nov 3rd, '05, 23:06

its so cool to see that there are so many non-asian fans of asian entertainment :)
no wonder there is such a need for eng subs..i totally understand..cos most of the time i d/l korean series and i haf no clue wat they are saying...hehe..anyway..not all asians are shy..haha..here's my pic..(dont mind my act-cute pose ..it was suppose to be part of a series of shots with my gfs to act cute together!)

white.raine

Post by white.raine » Nov 4th, '05, 04:55

crazylife123 wrote:some of the asian members are shy to put up their pictures
haha and I guess all of us others are gung ho on the pictures. We're all like "LOVE ME" and "I'M WHITE, PAY ATTENTION TO ME". Lol @ us.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 4th, '05, 07:19

bedhead wrote:Right! Back to pics!

Look! I'm glowing! :lol
hey, i have that same shirt!!

dochira

Post by dochira » Nov 4th, '05, 20:32

Nice pics everyone. :thumleft: My mug is buried among one of the previous pages. :whistling:

yarichin

Post by yarichin » Nov 6th, '05, 02:13

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

me showing off my farmer's tan on the boat(i should get out on it more), my classes from futsukaichikita shogakko i used to teach, me on a train in fukuoka, me on sub in nyc, me in nyc eating a bigass sandwich at the stage deli.

CamCam

Post by CamCam » Nov 6th, '05, 04:58

I'm not happy with the way I look now a days so I'm posting a pic of me back when I was in my prime (rofl.....like all of a year ago.) ^_^
Attachments
e050.jpg
e050.jpg (21.56 KiB) Viewed 6270 times

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Nov 6th, '05, 06:12

yarichin wrote:Image
This pic reminds me of this...

It's a very nice pic though, I don't mean to be evil. I wish I had taken more pics of myself when I was in Japan :cry:

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 6th, '05, 06:19

i already posted pictures somewhere in this thread, but i look different now!! plus, i have nothing to do... soooo look at me!! muahaahahaha :P

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 6th, '05, 07:45

Hey cool new look Jules your hair looks nice. Gah I really need to get mine like styled soon because its seriously long :lol Anyone know any good hairstyling websites for a guy with long hair. I wonder if they even exist, its like bald, buzzed and bedlook :lol thats probably the extent of men styles. People still tell me to cut it, its almost as if that whole long hair thing with men is still seen as a taboo. Oh well there just jealous cause I have long healthy hair and they don't :P

hahaha 8thSin brilliant. I was pretty sure it was gonna be the obvious of a picture of densha but hahah.

aishuu

Post by aishuu » Nov 6th, '05, 08:09

I'M ASIAN! I'm on the right by the way

dochira

Post by dochira » Nov 6th, '05, 08:47

All right. Here's another one of me during a bike ride along the famed 17-Mile Drive in Monterey CA.

yarichin

Post by yarichin » Nov 6th, '05, 18:41

8thSin wrote: It's a very nice pic though, I don't mean to be evil. I wish I had taken more pics of myself when I was in Japan :cry:
o_O so...being white and living in japan is...bad? or being white and having non-white friends is...bad? good thing I didn't post the next train picture of me holding the camera and my girlfriend sitting down, because then I might get some "yellow fever" or "asian fetish" comments. uh oh, it slipped...

I understand your joke, but the mindset behind the linked picture is ludicrous. If white people make fun of other races associating with white people, it's racism or naziism, but when other races promote only their individual race (i.e.azn pryde 4 life! or black panthers) or mock white people for hanging out with other races, then they're patriotic, proud or comedic.

Now at the same time, since I tutored Japanese at the uni. before, I can understand how creepy some "non-asians" get with their obsession over the Japanese culture, anime, etc. and the stereotypes they hold for a country(which they have never been to) because a cartoon made them cry.

CamCam

Post by CamCam » Nov 7th, '05, 02:04

Ouch! Aren't you over reacting a bit? Maybe he's shy and the fact that the pic is with mostly women is why he hid it. Or maybe its his super suave (sarcasm) pose :P . I didn't sense a bit of shame from being with a group of japanese in his post.

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Nov 7th, '05, 02:17

Mythrel wrote:Hey cool new look Jules your hair looks nice. Gah I really need to get mine like styled soon because its seriously long :lol Anyone know any good hairstyling websites for a guy with long hair. I wonder if they even exist, its like bald, buzzed and bedlook :lol thats probably the extent of men styles. People still tell me to cut it, its almost as if that whole long hair thing with men is still seen as a taboo. Oh well there just jealous cause I have long healthy hair and they don't :P

hahaha 8thSin brilliant. I was pretty sure it was gonna be the obvious of a picture of densha but hahah.
Guy you gotta go for the mullet.. I'm not talking about some honky mullet from the South.. I'm talking about stylish mullets EURO style.. if you ever go clubbing you'll know what styles I'm talking about.

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Nov 7th, '05, 04:35

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I wish I could take actual Japanese Lessons from a school instead of self teaching myself from these audio and cd-rom cd's (oi) although I can't wait to go back to tokyo again in a couple of months (^_^)

----small rural texas towns suxor----

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Nov 7th, '05, 04:48

yarichin wrote:
8thSin wrote: It's a very nice pic though, I don't mean to be evil. I wish I had taken more pics of myself when I was in Japan :cry:
o_O so...being white and living in japan is...bad? or being white and having non-white friends is...bad? good thing I didn't post the next train picture of me holding the camera and my girlfriend sitting down, because then I might get some "yellow fever" or "asian fetish" comments. uh oh, it slipped...

Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to offended you... But I think you over-reacted just a bit. I saw this pic a while ago, and just thought how they were so alike, how strange it is to see a non-asian guy in such a setting.

BTW, I got his pic from a thread that was discussing how Asian people were less likely to socialize with non-asian compared with vice versa. This picture was supposed to show how it was unatural to have a white guy totally blend in with group that's all Asian in America. I didn't think this pic was that racist at the time. I guess "What's wrong with this picture" was a bit too much, すみません :doh:

@Camcam

Hahaha I'm not in that pic, maybe putting that comment after the pic was confusing.

Here's a pic of me, I posted one a while ago, but I changed my hair a bit since then~ Actually my hair changed again, might post one after!

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Nov 7th, '05, 04:58

yarichin wrote:

I understand your joke, but the mindset behind the linked picture is ludicrous. If white people make fun of other races associating with white people, it's racism or naziism, but when other races promote only their individual race (i.e.azn pryde 4 life! or black panthers) or mock white people for hanging out with other races, then they're patriotic, proud or comedic.

Now at the same time, since I tutored Japanese at the uni. before, I can understand how creepy some "non-asians" get with their obsession over the Japanese culture, anime, etc. and the stereotypes they hold for a country(which they have never been to) because a cartoon made them cry.
Im guessing a bad day eh?

I believe the sense of most things are definetly not compensated for itself. Yet your point duely noted, yet a little strong choice in words. Understandable in the context, yet I do see both points coming from the parties. Stereotypes are the worst, I personally hate being labeled a certain way, and have ranted myself many times before on the subject..

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 7th, '05, 06:04

it's easy to take things written on the internet out of context. i'm assuming it was only a joke. i'll admit i got a cheap laugh out of it though.. but they apologized. i think you had very nice pictures anyway, yarichin. looks like you've lived the dream most of us have here on d-addicts.

@mythrel - i've got one suggestion:

:rofl:

haha, i'm sorry. i'm sorry. it popped up on a google image search for long hairstyles for guys. i couldn't help myself.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 7th, '05, 17:22

UMMMMM BOP DOBOPBA DOOOOBOP LOL the sad part is my hair is about as long as that :P Hanson came up for hair style for men? WTF :lol

I think the picture was a funny, I mean comedy is usually offensive. Someone is always the butt of the joke. I was expecting the obvious though lol, thats why I thought it was good.

white.raine

Post by white.raine » Nov 7th, '05, 18:18

8thSin wrote:
yarichin wrote:Image
This pic reminds me of this...

It's a very nice pic though, I don't mean to be evil. I wish I had taken more pics of myself when I was in Japan :cry:
A lot of my picutres when i was growing up look the same as that. The one with the arrow tthat is :| . I grew up in an area of Toronto where white was the minority for sure. I could count the number of freinds I had that weren't chinese on one hand. I never occurred to me at all though at that age.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Nov 7th, '05, 18:48

Its true because its all you have known. Its how we should all be brought up to be honest since it will get rid of the racism, prejudice and stereotypes in society today. My city even though its located near Toronto we have had a farmers, soldiers past so my city is almost too white for its own good. The problem is that the racism in my city has remained. I managed to grow up just fine (had good parents with good morals). I have noticed now that I really open my eyes to the world around that I even grew up around some people in my family with prejudice. My uncle who we used to visit all the time when we were younger said some prejudice stuff. He said something to the affect of ''the blackie(racist I think) down the street helped me on a job(construction) the other month.. They are good people." I was stunned at what he said. There is a lession though that if he grew up around more black people he might have discovered they are "good people" a lot earlier in his life. All races have good and bad and we shouldn't be classed as the small portion of the group. Anyways im kinda just ranting now and totally off topic now :P If I could only figure out how to turn the flash off on this damn digi cam i'd post a pic to get us on track, but since I can't; ill dance.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :w000t: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Haligh

Post by Haligh » Nov 8th, '05, 01:49

hi kids. im new ish. well new to posting. but you know. same thing.

yay pictures.

um me at my friends house being surprisingly retarded :P

and me at school. being. surprisinly retarded again -.-

srabone

Post by srabone » Nov 8th, '05, 03:02

3rd pic of me...wow...its been awhile! so many new faces! >.<
Attachments
:]
:]
meee7.JPG (12.24 KiB) Viewed 6384 times

yarichin

Post by yarichin » Nov 8th, '05, 04:33

nice pics everyone.

Sorry for overreacting a bit, just an edgy subject since family usually is the one pointing the finger.