7%
Only if you have time (2)
4%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 820

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Nov 27th, '05, 02:40

ironicwave wrote:use the force, luke... don't be persuaded to the dark side....
/me has mastered the jedi mind trick to NOT CLICK ON SPOILER BOXES!!!!
muahahahahaha!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
teach us master :O haha

love ur avatar and siggie >_> akame = hottest duo

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 27th, '05, 02:43

xLilVietDevilx wrote:
ironicwave wrote:use the force, luke... don't be persuaded to the dark side....
/me has mastered the jedi mind trick to NOT CLICK ON SPOILER BOXES!!!!
muahahahahaha!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
teach us master :O haha

love ur avatar and siggie >_> akame = hottest duo
thanks and right back atcha. :thumright:

and about the teaching.... trust me, you'll teach yourself after getting just the right amount of unwanted information. :lol :lol :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 27th, '05, 03:03

ironicwave wrote: and about the teaching.... trust me, you'll teach yourself after getting just the right amount of unwanted information. :lol :lol :lol
hehe agree!! the mega spoiler in this discussion taught me a lot :cry:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 27th, '05, 04:23

ok, now that it was safe to check nomanymore's spoiler box, agreed on all points...
i really can barely wait for the subs to this one....
lots of unexpected things happening here, this seems to be building up to a whopper of an end.... no matter if it turns out good or bad, who knows, but this suspense is scary in itself. XD
the episode starts off seriously cute with shuuji giving akira the konkon sign *faint* that was soooo kawaiiiii!!! :wub: it didn't really shock me as much that nobuta clocked akira though, it surprised me however that akira tried to get rid of the tape to begin with. i know he likes her, but i didn't think he'd do something like that even if he obviously had a hard time with it. quite honestly, i don't even much care anymore who the bad girl destroying things is all the time, that whole scenario in this episode seemed so minor compared to the other developments. and nobuta hugging shuuji..... good lord, i thought i was gonna keel off my chair... XD i feel so bad for him... for him, for mariko, for akira, this was just sad all around. :cry: shuuji realizing he's lonely, akira trying to make his feelings known... this all had such a desperate edge to it, really disturbing and touching... this is definitely my favorite show at the moment, no doubt about it.... and i think i'll have a hard time letting go when it's over. drives me nuts wondering how it will end.
one powerful episode, watch as soon as you can... :blink

erink

Post by erink » Nov 27th, '05, 04:34

So far so good, (having Fumiko Mizuta in it is a plus) I've only seen one episode though. It seems a bit generic at times, but from what I've heard it gets better so I'll stick with it.

chudaps

Post by chudaps » Nov 27th, '05, 05:56

Arrrrgh! I soooo want to click on the spoiler box XD

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Nov 27th, '05, 06:22

ironicwave wrote:
the episode starts off seriously cute with shuuji giving akira the konkon sign *faint* that was soooo kawaiiiii!!! :wub: it didn't really shock me as much that nobuta clocked akira though, it surprised me however that akira tried to get rid of the tape to begin with. i know he likes her, but i didn't think he'd do something like that even if he obviously had a hard time with it. quite honestly, i don't even much care anymore who the bad girl destroying things is all the time, that whole scenario in this episode seemed so minor compared to the other developments. and nobuta hugging shuuji..... good lord, i thought i was gonna keel off my chair... XD i feel so bad for him... for him, for mariko, for akira, this was just sad all around. :cry: shuuji realizing he's lonely, akira trying to make his feelings known... this all had such a desperate edge to it, really disturbing and touching... this is definitely my favorite show at the moment, no doubt about it.... and i think i'll have a hard time letting go when it's over. drives me nuts wondering how it will end.
Nobuta punching Akira was a big shock to me. Lol. Poor guy, but he was in the wrong. Anyway, I was also surprised how straight forward Shuuji was to Mariko. I guess that's good that he's finally being true to himself and to her. I wonder what will happen in the next episode. Things seem to be falling apart. :salut:

Kimika

Post by Kimika » Nov 27th, '05, 06:33

My episode 7 thoughts. @o@! And a small episode 8 preview.
I feel this drama is definately getting darker and will probably start towards the ultimate climax... whatever that may be. >_<

I found this episode especially touching, especially the scene where Shuuji and Akira walk towards the school on their day off. The direction it had, focusing on both Shuuji, Akira, and then the empty school... I felt it had truly captured the air of innocent youth always sprinkled with pain and rebellion that's within the drama.
The whole scene within the empty school is done extremely well itself. With Akira admitting to the empty school that he liked Nobuta. How he liked the books she read, the paths she's walked, and all the places she's been. And then adding in Shuuji telling Mariko how he really felt and kinda... maybe... being true to himself finally? (I'm not exactly sure what he said... xD but it seemed like it) I was actually almost hoping that Shuuji's 'change' by being with Nobuta and Akira would've made him actually like Mariko... she's a sweet girl. ^^

I'm not really shocked by Nobuta hugging Shuuji. Though I would've loved Akira and Nobuta together, it really did seem like Nobuta was going to like Shuuji from the start (and this episode did alot to hint at it more in the beginning), no matter Shuuji's feelings. The hug was really sweet though. ^^ I really don't think Shuuji will actually like Nobuta unless more shitty dark stuff happens to him to get him REALLY angsty and kind of dependent on Nobuta for a friendly face... then maybe liking her. o_o; But other than that... I'll be really shocked if he starts liking her.
However, I was rather shocked at the actions Akira took because of his jealousy. He really is rather posessive of Nobuta... =\

I tried to comprehend the preview of the next episode on the website, though not to much success. But Shuuji's world does seem to be getting darker as the drama's moving on. It says alot of stuff about him getting into fights. (I think??! xD) First something about him getting into trouble with the police because of something about a drunk OL (a misunderstanding, I assume). Then talk of the fight with his friend (I'm guessing beat-up guy that can be seen in the preview at the end of episode 7).
Also - been wanting to ask this for a while, but I'm sure people have noticed that Shuuji's mother and Nobuta have the same name. @_@ I wonder if this will have any significance at all? Or has it already been played out in the 5th episode...? The one where Shuuji's dad calls her mom Nobuta and reminds Shuuji of Nobuta.

jica

Post by jica » Nov 27th, '05, 13:26

I also have learnt to not click on the spoiler box.... :-(

I'll watch the episodes first =)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 27th, '05, 13:38

Kimika wrote:My episode 7 thoughts. @o@! And a small episode 8 preview.
I feel this drama is definately getting darker and will probably start towards the ultimate climax... whatever that may be. >_<

I found this episode especially touching, especially the scene where Shuuji and Akira walk towards the school on their day off. The direction it had, focusing on both Shuuji, Akira, and then the empty school... I felt it had truly captured the air of innocent youth always sprinkled with pain and rebellion that's within the drama.
The whole scene within the empty school is done extremely well itself. With Akira admitting to the empty school that he liked Nobuta. How he liked the books she read, the paths she's walked, and all the places she's been. And then adding in Shuuji telling Mariko how he really felt and kinda... maybe... being true to himself finally? (I'm not exactly sure what he said... xD but it seemed like it) I was actually almost hoping that Shuuji's 'change' by being with Nobuta and Akira would've made him actually like Mariko... she's a sweet girl. ^^

I'm not really shocked by Nobuta hugging Shuuji. Though I would've loved Akira and Nobuta together, it really did seem like Nobuta was going to like Shuuji from the start (and this episode did alot to hint at it more in the beginning), no matter Shuuji's feelings. The hug was really sweet though. ^^ I really don't think Shuuji will actually like Nobuta unless more shitty dark stuff happens to him to get him REALLY angsty and kind of dependent on Nobuta for a friendly face... then maybe liking her. o_o; But other than that... I'll be really shocked if he starts liking her.
However, I was rather shocked at the actions Akira took because of his jealousy. He really is rather posessive of Nobuta... =\

I tried to comprehend the preview of the next episode on the website, though not to much success. But Shuuji's world does seem to be getting darker as the drama's moving on. It says alot of stuff about him getting into fights. (I think??! xD) First something about him getting into trouble with the police because of something about a drunk OL (a misunderstanding, I assume). Then talk of the fight with his friend (I'm guessing beat-up guy that can be seen in the preview at the end of episode 7).
Also - been wanting to ask this for a while, but I'm sure people have noticed that Shuuji's mother and Nobuta have the same name. @_@ I wonder if this will have any significance at all? Or has it already been played out in the 5th episode...? The one where Shuuji's dad calls her mom Nobuta and reminds Shuuji of Nobuta.
yep , i think it would be a hint , akaka who knows that one day Shuuji will end up with someone whom the name is just like his mother , akaka , tha makes sense ? hohoho
Ir eally feel bad for Akira , poor guy , :cry: wanna cry over him .. the scne at the radio is just so touching , i didn't understand wat he sayz , just " Nobtua , i like you" that's all , hihi , but thank to you Kimika , i understand more our Akira , not somply kawaii , but a nice sweety guy :) just hope no matter happens , this drama will end up HAPPILY and have SENSE , and not something absurd !!, hoho

cupids

Post by cupids » Nov 27th, '05, 15:32

i just watched nobuta and i am hooked on it!! it's realy nice!!! i read jdorama's forum on nobuta, and some of them who had the book said this:
in the end, shuji died becos he was bullied and den he committed suicide >< and also, in the book, nobuta became more popular than shuji ><
AHHH i hope the ending's not like this!!! ><

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 27th, '05, 16:01

I remarked too at ..
the scene shows that Akira try to fix the video tape and play on the TV , but it doesn't work :( i think there's something behind it , may be something is already "broken" , you can't fix it , just step over and go forward ...
ayayay , luve the scene they show the Nobuta OST cd at the end , kawaiiiiiiiiiii , Nobuta is just so sweetttttt kyaaaaaaaaaaa XD Can't waitfor this OST , !!!!!

redsea

Post by redsea » Nov 27th, '05, 16:22

Oh no Oh no.....I clicked the spoiler box.....I JUST DID :crazy: It's getting darker as expected. If you watch the ep2... (i dont remember exactly) Shuji did mention that since the day he meet the 2 new friends, he doesnt know that later life will get darker....or something....Anyways....sigh....I love this drama.

Em_mie

Post by Em_mie » Nov 27th, '05, 16:56

imma go cry now...after reading those spoilers...why not akira?????? he's a better man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on second thought...I'LL TAKE AKIRA!

jica

Post by jica » Nov 27th, '05, 18:33

wow... I liked this episode 7, though it differs from the other
it's darker and more solemn. I think it's the most emotional so far... Shuji's so sad in this eps, and I feel sorry for poor Akira too. But Shuji came to realize he's lonely. Producing Nobuta is just an excuse to be around with both Nobuta and Akira, but now he'll have no excuse longer. I really felt hugging him when seeing him sit alone in the park, feeling bad, so I kind of expect that Nobuta would hug him. She was so sweet doing that, but then she got embarrassed and ran away. :P

But now things really are complicated. Are there really going to be a love triangel?? And can't they find out that evil girl soon? She's scary, hiding in the dark.... :blink
Now I'm gonna watch it again, this time with subs! :mrgreen:

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Nov 27th, '05, 19:35

I can't believe Shuuji said he can never love Mariko! I knew he was gonna like Nobuta eventually, but man! That was harsh.
Mariko is like my dream girl, she's so cute and I love girls who's desperately in love with me and fights for my attention :D

Am I the only one thinks the "blurry" effect is starting to get annoying? I know it helps focus more on the main characters, but all the skipping frames makes for a really crappy viewing experience after a while.

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Nov 27th, '05, 20:23

hMm..
OMG POOR SHUJI, i dont care bout mariko lol. he lead her on yea but aw...... that ending was sad! he realized that he was all alone :( and i cant believe nobuko hugged him and ran away though... and akira was all alone too :-( everything in this episode seemed more depressing than the previous eps... i wonder wats gonna happen next ep :unsure: oh yea =/ when mariko was sayin that she'd never give up did she mean on shuji? also i think the part that made me go "omg" the most was when she punched akira in the face... that was so random and outta nowhere :O
Last edited by xLilVietDevilx on Nov 27th, '05, 20:31, edited 2 times in total.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 27th, '05, 20:25

WHAT?!?!?!?!

i just clicked on a bad spoiler. I figured, oh i've watched all the episodes out, there's nothing anyone could say to give anything away...

I didn't know there was a book....

how incredibly sad. :cry: I have a feeling i'll be crying at the end of this drama.

Aku

Post by Aku » Nov 27th, '05, 21:32

ok, just watched episode 7.. random thoughts :

Nobuta was completely surprising here..first punching akira (wha-at?? how? I guess shes growing enough to be able to do something now if someone does something bad, but to do it to akira? sniff..) and second, hugging Shuji? That going to be one of the most memorable scenes in the entire drama for me. It really tugged my heart strings, that one.. not coz I think it was all romantic, but more coz it was at a point where I actually wanted to get up and do the same. Plus Nobuta, with her history, is the perfect person to understand what he said.

I think this is the first time we see Shuji cry, and it really got to me. :pale: I dont think Shuji will ever like Nobuta back romantically (although I must say this is the first episode where I was wishing with all my heart that he will, coz he was just so saad :cry: ) and since Akira has now officially given up I dont think we'll have a love triangle either. I dont think there'll be too much romance really.. probably now its going to start on Shuji and how his popularity falls..or atleast thats what it looks like. The scene in the park where he says, ' its scary being hated,' :-( kinda shows you how much stronger nobuta is that she survived it all and still had the will to try and change. I dont mind the drama getting darker, just as long as it ends well..I dont want any one of the three to be unhappy. :unsure: The characters have me waaaaay too emotionally involved...

Hope that made sense..most of its just ramblings since I just finished the episode and reading the posts! :-)

jica

Post by jica » Nov 27th, '05, 21:36

Aku wrote:ok, just watched episode 7.. random thoughts :

Nobuta was completely surprising here..first punching akira (wha-at?? how? I guess shes growing enough to be able to do something now if someone does something bad, but to do it to akira? sniff..) and second, hugging Shuji? That going to be one of the most memorable scenes in the entire drama for me. It really tugged my heart strings, that one.. not coz I think it was all romantic, but more coz it was at a point where I actually wanted to get up and do the same. Plus Nobuta, with her history, is the perfect person to understand what he said.

I think this is the first time we see Shuji cry, and it really got to me. :pale: I dont think Shuji will ever like Nobuta back romantically (although I must say this is the first episode where I was wishing with all my heart that he will, coz he was just so saad :cry: ) and since Akira has now officially given up I dont think we'll have a love triangle either. I dont think there'll be too much romance really.. probably now its going to start on Shuji and how his popularity falls..or atleast thats what it looks like. The scene in the park where he says, ' its scary being hated,' :-( kinda shows you how much stronger nobuta is that she survived it all and still had the will to try and change. I dont mind the drama getting darker, just as long as it ends well..I dont want any one of the three to be unhappy. :unsure: The characters have me waaaaay too emotionally involved...

Hope that made sense..most of its just ramblings since I just finished the episode and reading the posts! :-)
I totally agree with you.

rdoll

Post by rdoll » Nov 27th, '05, 21:43

Well...
Nobuta hugged Shuji just as a teaser for next episode. I doubt there will be a real development on it like last episode when Akira confess to Shuji that he is in love with Nobuta. It was just a teaser, no real development between Akira and Nobuta and Akira already gave up on being with her in this episode. And it's only 4 episodes left. I doubt they will make a big development on the love triangle between three of them. The biggest development in this episode when Shuji told Mariko his feeling. It was a very good scene. Credit for Toda Erika for doing a great performance as Mariko in this episode.

Right now, the rumor that Shuji will die in the end looks real. And I doubt the Producer changed the ending to a happy ending or something. I never heard a drama or movie based from a book but ending differently from it's original. So i think it's going to be true.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 27th, '05, 21:49

jica wrote:
Aku wrote:ok, just watched episode 7.. random thoughts :

I totally agree with you.
i also agree

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 27th, '05, 22:17

it really scares me , for the first time i just watch a eps of Nobuta 2 times only , one without and with the sub , cuz it'z so sad and everything is just give me the idea that this drama will end up like the book :( niannnn , now when i think of the piggies at the end each eps , and if it's really something like that will happen ? Shuuji will be bullied hardly to commited suicide ?? kyannn , how is it possible ?
Yep i dun't think nobuta will end up with neither of them , Akira is giving up yet , Shuuji seems now in danger cuz he's changed and when people discover who he is really .... >.< poo Shuuji , next eps wwill certainly be very hard to him .. just hope that Akira and Nobuta will be on his side ... but it seems that shuuji rejects them ?! (the preview at the end)

I found Akira is really sweet in this eps , although he does and says stupid thing (jealousness) but it's just so sweet wat he does at the radio school , and i can't help but like him more ... I really wished that Akira would be more strong and believe in himself .. everyone should cry one day , for one reason or other , it may be cuz by the one u like , but it doesn't mean that you dun't cherish this person enough , what you have to do is stay with that person in everytime and support that person ... although Nobuta dun't like Akira , he shouldn't think that he has no right to love her and gives up ...

AFter finished this eps 2nd time , i think i should name this eps " should i give up ?..." cuz during this eps , each of our three character try to find the answer for this westion , should i give up ?, beside , the video of Shuuji shows that too , i found this video is very touching , that everyone in life have something that they should give up one day , and it hurts ... but you have to say yourself that sometimes give up yourself is something good , at least you know that you have somebody else , and for that people you can't give up in the future and continue to live for that people ... (just as what akira does ...)

jica

Post by jica » Nov 27th, '05, 23:25

about the ending....
It seems to be two versions, one that says Shuji dies, and the other one that he only transfer school. Do people read different books...?

I think the only ending I'm afraid of is that somebody dies, but if the three of them can stay friends in the end, it will be good, no matter what changes there'll be.

Why does that stalker girl wear different shoes every time? Makes it harder to find out. But I kind of think it's pretty obvious that it's the new girl. Won't we know until the last episode?? I think it's getting annoying.... :glare:

Amrai

Post by Amrai » Nov 27th, '05, 23:26

Ahh, that was so good~~!
I really loved that part with the videos at the tofu shop. The 'sukinamono' things showed the insight into the characters; especially Akira's. It was all scenery and places that no one knew existed... I especially thought that it was cute when Nobuta says it's like a dog's perspective, mostly because Akira went 'Wan Wan' in ep 6 when they were digging up 'treasure'. I've had the feeling that they would stick Nobuta and Shuuji together since the beginning, but I'm sort of glad they have the love triangle thing put away. Akira-chan.... :cry: I felt so sad.... but that whole thing at the end with Nobuta hugging Shuuji could be a teaser... but I think it will end up as Shuuji thinking about liking Nobuta and Nobuta thinking about liking Shuuji, while Akira attempts to give up Nobuta.

This is getting so sad.... but I don't want it to end.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 28th, '05, 00:53

seriously, some people need to learn to get a better handle on using spoiler boxes...
if you're already using one to begin with, for goodness sakes, is it really necessary to talk about the ending in plain view. a lot of us have had the ending pretty much spoiled by our own dumb curiosity, however, putting it right out there in a post is just way uncool. :x

my two cents.

Amrai

Post by Amrai » Nov 28th, '05, 00:53

Hmm, I was just rewatching the eps and I think I figured out which piggy in the ending is which...
In the second episode with the Nobuta transformation, she refuses to cut her hair unless they wear the really tacky uncool clothes in some shop. When they do, Akira says that he thinks that Shuuji's clothes are cooler. "Pinku dayo!!"
Shuuji replies, "Ore wa green!" Therefore, green one is Shuuji and Akira is the pink one. Probably. It makes more sense since the actor that plays Akira is known as YamaPi, which is short for "Yamashita pinku", from his Shounen Club days.

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Nov 28th, '05, 00:53

I can't wait for the next episode... That preview really makes me nervous about the story...
I don't want anyone to die here. Not Shuuji and not Akira. Since I like them both a lot. Akira giving up on Nobuta is sad, but I think it would be worse when he thought: I'll fight for her.
This would only turn it to some normal love-drama... Would be sad!!! So it's O.K.... ^^
Though I'm really sorry for Akira.

From now on it's going to be different... since Shuuji's image seems to worsen. There won't be so many fun-moments... I think.

I still hope for some kind of a good end... Like Shuuji changing schools and being able to lead a life without lying to others... Akira being happy, not thinking about his broken heart (or soemthing like this)... and Nobuta finally being able to lead some kind of a normal life. No ijime anymore.

But I know... whenever I really want a good end. I won't get it. >.<

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Nov 28th, '05, 01:33

wat the fek....... he didnt cry LOL -_- r u guys seeing things?

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 28th, '05, 01:38

xLilVietDevilx wrote:wat the fek....... he didnt cry LOL -_- r u guys seeing things?
probably referring to him "misting up" and that was plain to see... poor thing.

vis

Post by vis » Nov 28th, '05, 02:28

Wow.. just watched ep7.. some random thoughts from me too
I agree with you aku... Nobuta hugging Shuji will be the most memorable moment for me in this drama... it was touchingly sad >_____< Talking about him feeling so alone... at the same time he's fed up with lying~~ Nobuta and Akira managed to bring out the real him... This drama sure has gotten a darker feeling to it now, I wouldn't have foreseen this in the first couple of eps. It's an interesting twist but I really hope that Shuji won't end up dying! *horrified* At least have him transfer but ending it with him dead? >______< *n-n-n-n-no way!!!* I also dun think that Shuji is capable of loving anyon atm, not the current him.. I mean he loathes himself... (or maybe dislike is a better word? But something at that direction...) and he needs to "change" that first. It was the right thing for Shuji to tell Mariko the truth though... it was really about time, though he probably should have done so earlier...

On to some lighter stuff, it was a big surprise to see Nobuta punch Akira ^^ Seems like she's learnt to defend herself? XD

I'm really curious to see the next episode! How is Shuji going to take his popularity-downfall? I hope he'll be able to cheer up with Nobuta and Akira on his side... but who knows? Shuji's a pretty complicated being... and weak of course, having being hidden behind a fake face all this time.... I still feel so sorry for him >_____<

skuldl

Post by skuldl » Nov 28th, '05, 03:10

Some serious thoughts on later developments...
Ep 8 leads to Shuuji being deserted by all his friends due to the misunderstanding that people believe he is actually a very violent and superficial person. Nobuta and Akira should be the only ones who trust Shuuji. The conflict inside Shuuji, wanting to be understood yet not wanting to pull Nobuta and Akira into this troubled mess, results in his own suffering. Nobuta will most likely come into action to help him regardless. Akira hopes the best for Nobuta, therefore even if he doesn't wish to see Nobuta being targeted again because of Shuuji, he will hang around to give Nobuta a hand.

Toward the end, Shuuji will be saved by Nobuta and Akira will do his best to protect Nobuta. That leaves Akira being the tragic character who sacrifices himself when no one is paying extra attention to him. After all, he is quite stubborn ever since the beginning. Without Akira there would never be a production. He has always been the glue and the mediator between Shuuji and Nobuta. The jealousy and confession again shows Akira's strong-headness inside his trouble-free appearance. One can say he is volunteering all he has for his affection toward Nobuta.

The person behind all the crimes is Mariko. She has been yearning for attention from Shuuji, the attention that Nobuta received effortlessly and shamelessly. Mariko is frustrated. She wanted to prevent further interaction between Shuuji and Nobuta, yet to the contrary, things just don't go her way. Mariko is pitiful and unfortunate. She fell down a hole and hasn't been able to stop falling until the break up.
This is what I believe the story will go. I may be wrong. Akira is my favorite character and I certainly wish for his happiness at the end.

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Nov 28th, '05, 03:27

so many posts regard this episode :whistling:
i feel a little behind just becoz i watch it one day late - -"
this episode is very dark .. i didn't laugh even once .. things about giving up makes me feel tired about life ..(is that too much lol)
ok, other things been said in the last two pages by everyone and i agree 8)

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Nov 28th, '05, 03:30

Ep07 started kinda slow...i thought it was going nowhere and then halfway through....
Wow! (it seems like everybody is saying it, might as well join)

The whole speech made by Akira in the empty school--even if I can't really see his relationship with Nobuta possible--but the way he delivered his emotions on those lines and a song I cant even understand, it was so sincere and heartbreaking at the same time :cry:
When they went to shoot some videos, I was like thinking how that scene was awkwardly put together... are they seriously shooting or what? What the heck is this for? But when I saw the final result edited by Nobuta...it made sense, even the bit with Nobuta's explanation of Shuji's love for people and the "Giving up theme"
But my favorite scene was Shuji's "break up" with Mariko. I do feel sorry for her and after figuring out the real evil girl, I tried hard to see her in a new light. I was so sure that Shuji's answer would be "yes" when she asked if there was a chance for him to love her. My butt felt like it was stuck on my chair...I cant practically move a muscle...I was too absorb to hear Shuji's answer.
I was relieved when he said "none" :party:
:twisted: lol, BUt I did feel sorry for Mariko afterwards, when I saw her ran away crying. Im just not a fan of the idea of giving Kame away :whistling: ...His best shot was the one on the playground where he was described as "misting up" , if you like. He kinda reminds me of Kimutaku, I've read that Jun is the next kimutaku, but with kame's style of acting, talking, dressing, and even smiling...I see Kimura in him.
PS: I read someone mentioned the effects on this episode...at times I wondered, if my computer can't handle the video, and then I realized it was just the editing. :lol

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Nov 28th, '05, 03:42

aya..... that sucks how u can have like everything but really have nothing huh :-(

chudaps

Post by chudaps » Nov 28th, '05, 09:00

Wow...what a sudden turn from the funnier episodes before...A lot of serious stuff from the book too--didn't know there was a book! XD

otaku72

Oh Hells Yeah!

Post by otaku72 » Nov 28th, '05, 09:51

OK, so I don't even know why I started watching this one - didn't even read the entire synopsis to tell the truth, still have'nt read more than a few words of comment either. It seems there is a book?

Anyhow, just got done with ep #3 and I am very impressed thusfar. I love the fact that the show is not overly cute or burdened with the "Tear Jerker In Every One" philosophy. The balance of hummor, humanity, plot and cast is pretty much spot on in my opinion, and when Nobuto tries to make herself smile? *melt!*

But I am a sucker for stories like this, I admit it.

I can't hardly stands ta wait for the rest of the series!!!

Aku

Post by Aku » Nov 28th, '05, 10:43

So its been a whole night and a morning at work since I watched this episode, and I still can't get it out of my mind. :-)

Skuldl, I think you're right about :

Mariko being the villain. It can only be either her or the new girl, and what reason would the new girl have? A past grievance? Or that shes unpopular too and is jealous that Nobutas doing better? None of those reasons would feel right. And we're forgetting how observant Mariko was about the tiniest things..she probably saw what Shuji was doing and got jealous..like you said.

Nobuta - her character development is the greatest, and probably done with now. The scene where everyone in class was cheering and calling her cute and enjoying watching her..that shows how accepted she is now. Plus, out of Akira and Shuji, she's the most balanced one.. yes, shes been bullied and isnt the most outgoing of people, but she knows right from wrong and is a nice person and thats beginning to show. I dont think the drama will focus so much more on her now. Its going to be about Shuuuujiii! :-)

Pls Shuji, dont 'tear up' (since we're being very correct here) anymore. It breaks my heart. I was thinking about it, and earlier on he had said to Nobuta, 'how can you show your emotions like that,' when she was teary. Imagine how he must have been feeling later that he himself got the same way!
Aah, truly love this drama.. :P :wub:

SimplyJane

Post by SimplyJane » Nov 28th, '05, 12:17

:-) First of all.. thanks again to those who are making it possible for us to watch this series. =D...

Secondly:
As some of you, I do also want Akira with Nobuta, but it seems it's not going to be that way. I don't think Nobuta and Shuuji will have a romantic relationship either. The hug she gave him I believe was a sign of friendship, the sign of caring for a person. The hug of assuring that everything is going to be alright since Shuuji feels lonely and fears the rejection (dislike) of what he thinks he's going to get from his friends on the next day. Nobuta feels embarrassed because of course it seems out of character of her since she's a loner and obvious she never really has express her feelings to another person other than her stepdad when she was little but got rejected. I believe that is also because of this, she quickly leaves because of her fear of being rejected again. Shuuji, I believe, understands her quick leaving (fear of rejection), but doesn't know how to assure her that it's okay since him, himself, is not openly expressive and much less with himself. Overall, their friendship hasn't been openly expressive towards each other. Hmm..I hope I'm explaining myself well. ^_^" :unsure: jeje..

This is probably just a friendship of 3 where each are finding their strengths and weakness. A friendship where each of them influence each other differently.
A friendship where they're growing up, developing their own character, maturing, learning and experiencing life. Overall, finding their true-self.

:O :unsure: I'm really pensive about what some have said about the ending of the book they've read.
I really really can't believe that Shuuji will commit suicide because of the rejection (bullying). I basically think that he's going to start a new life where he's going to be true to himself and to others. To actually do the things the way he actually feels and not the way he thinks others would want him to do them. That the friendship he has with Nobuta and Akira teaches him and other two to become better persons.

Someone mentioned about Mariko as in being the girl who is committing the crimes because she wants to grab Shuuji's attention. I think so too. :scratch: If Mariko is the girl behind the acts, it's because of Shuuji's attention towards Nobuta. She sees that Shuuji is being more openly expressive to Nobuta than to her and this frustates her because she's not clear on her relationship with him. (This is, of course, before Shuuji's confession about not liking her and the fact of NEVER coming to like her.) Her acts are somewhat a rebellion against the unclear "relationship" she shares with Shuuji; jealousy. If Mariko is the girl behind the acts, then because of Shuuji's rejection leads her to destroy Nobuta's edited production. :glare:

The new girl, Nobuta's friend, is the other suspect of being the girl behind the acts. :scratch: Let's see, what motive can she have? I can only think of her being jealous of Nobuta about getting attention even though she's being bullied. I mean what if this girl has always been bullied but has never received the type of attention Nobuta receives? Did she become Nobuta's friend to be closer so that way she can do more harm? :blink Did she arranged for her grandfather to be at the aquarium that day he suffered his "attack"? Was it a coincidence and she took the advantage to get closer to Nobuta? Is the old man really her grandfather? :P Hmm..probably he is since it's a possibility that Nobuta has gone over to visit. :lol Jaja..I probably should stop cuz I think I'm like getting off. =D OMG! :O another thought came..what if she has liked Shuuji and he never gave her the chance as he did to Nobuta?? :blink :blink jaja..okay okay..im just rambling on...should stop now.. :whistling: :whistling: .... :lol :lol :lol

Well, these are just my thoughts and well, no one is perfect jaja =D. :whistling: :lol .

rdoll

Post by rdoll » Nov 28th, '05, 12:53

MEGA SPOILER!!!!! I know who the mysterious girl is. Click the spoiler below if you want to know.
I lied. :lol I have no idea who the mysterious girl is. And I don't really care. But she's not Mariko for sure. So stop accusing her. :x Beauty is not a sin.

SimplyJane

Post by SimplyJane » Nov 28th, '05, 13:07

rdoll wrote:MEGA SPOILER!!!!! I know who the mysterious girl is. Click the spoiler below if you want to know.
I lied. :lol I have no idea who the mysterious girl is. And I don't really care. But she's not Mariko for sure. So stop accusing her. :x Beauty is not a sin.
:O :O :O :blink :blink
:lol :lol jaja..you got me!!..well, it'll be a big surprise if the mysterious girl is not Mariko. :blink I don't think it's Bando and well it doesn't really add up if it's the new girl. :unsure: :scratch: hmm I wonder if Nobuta has any sisters... :scratch: ... eek!! :crazy: :crazy: now, there I go again with my rambling thoughts..jaja.. :lol :lol

Aku

Post by Aku » Nov 28th, '05, 13:10

^ heheh, that was funny. :P

But none of us are 'accusing' Mariko. We're just guessing as to who it might be, and those of us who suspect her (atleast everyone on this page) has said nothing about it being because she's pretty. We all have other reasons for guessing that its her..mainly motive. Its just a guesing game so far. :-) Anyway, the actress herself has done a great job - her crying scene was amazing. :-)

escapist

Post by escapist » Nov 28th, '05, 13:22

YES RDOLL. I'm shocked how alotta people are guessing it's Mariko especially after Episode 7. I don't have concrete evidence but.. but.. GAHH it just isn't! I really feel for her. Putting in so much feelings, time and efforts into someone, only to realise he isnt serious.. :-(

This drama is turning out to be very good. I love how it discretely strikes a chord with something within us cos it is actually addressing issues of growing up, issues like insecurity, friendship, popularity, changing concepts about MONEY, etc etc. If you have noticed there is a clear theme they show us in every episode, like letting go in this ep. I'm surprised how much this drama got me thinking about my personal stuff.

I think this drama will only become more and more depressing. I'm already laughing lesser and lesser over the past few eps. And although I still love Akira, I can't help feeling sad for Shuuji........ especially knowing what's gonna happen to him.
So wanna give him a hug.

aina~

Post by aina~ » Nov 28th, '05, 15:39

hi minna! :D been itching to post on this forum for quit awhile.

it really does hurt watching episode 7 nee.... :-(
there's more than just laughter& play in seishun amigo's world
amazing performance by all the cast.
the act of letting go and admitting defeat..... :cry: Akira!!!! I wanna hug you!!
Kame acted Shuji-kun with full of grace...To love another, one have to love oneself, but how can you learn to love yourself if you don't know who you are?
I'm so proud of YamaP & Kame
I love this drama because its not just an average teenage fluff but it also delves into serious issues
GREAT!

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Nov 28th, '05, 16:23

In episode 7, Akira and Shuji's seemed to be progressing on a parellel storyline. On a walk home with Nobuta, Akira told her about how it will be like when he is with a girl he loves and his hopes and concerns. Later on in the episode, he told Shuji that he decided to give up on the girl he loves. I thought it must be a very hard decision he had to make... To give up. Because he had to admit to the fact that he is not and will not be the one to make her happy.

Akira's confession forced Shuji to face himself and his relationship with Mariko. He realized that what he was doing to Mariko was selfish and cruel. And no matter how many lies he told, they still did not cover up the fact that he was hurting her. And, he could no longer selfishly use her to keep up his Mr. Popular image.

tomato-chan

Post by tomato-chan » Nov 28th, '05, 16:55

woo first post in this thread.. :lol

at the start, i watched nobuta because i thought putting kame and yamapi together as a duo would be quite interesting to watch.. xD but as i watch each episode, i feel the same as escapist (a few posts back). the drama really got me thinking about my personal matters too.. i can't remember when was the last time a drama could do that to me. i like this drama a lot and i hope it ends well since it seems to be getting darker. probably will cry my heart out if it's a bad ending. ><

about ep 7:
i felt really sad for akira!! especially when nobuta was editing the video and talking about shuuji.. i think it's really painful.. furthermore, nobuta hit him.. was quite shocked by that. also when he was talking and singing over the school announcement system or something.. it made me feel like giving him a big hug. >< but i think the next few episodes will have lesser focus on romance and more on shuuji..

seeing shuuji sitting there alone with that kind of expression.. it's so sad. think he's going to be under a lot of stress.. hope he knows that no matter what nobuta and akira would be there for him. quite afraid of the next episode though.. like nothing good can happen at all. ><
about the crazy mystery girl:
i noticed this mystery girl has the white sleeves coming out from her blue blazer sleeves.. it's visible in the ep where they go on a double date and the mystery girl throws the flyers from the top of the building and some others too.. (i'm too lazy to go check which other eps xD) i don't think mariko's sleeves are like that, but the new girl's sleeves are. it's noticeable when she walks into the class to befriend nobuta, etc.

this may not be the best evidence though, so whoever the mystery girl is, i hope we can find out soon.. and she better has a good reason for doing all these stupid things.

godmode

Post by godmode » Nov 28th, '05, 17:32

3/4 for episode 7 was boring. got a little interesting near the end though.
i was hoping this show wouldnt turn into a cliched triangle love story, but it looks to be going that way

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Nov 28th, '05, 17:55

tomato-chan wrote:
about the crazy mystery girl:
i noticed this mystery girl has the white sleeves coming out from her blue blazer sleeves.. it's visible in the ep where they go on a double date and the mystery girl throws the flyers from the top of the building and some others too.. (i'm too lazy to go check which other eps xD) i don't think mariko's sleeves are like that, but the new girl's sleeves are. it's noticeable when she walks into the class to befriend nobuta, etc.

this may not be the best evidence though, so whoever the mystery girl is, i hope we can find out soon.. and she better has a good reason for doing all these stupid things.
If you go a few posts back, people have "figured" out who the evil girl is, and I kinda agree with the assumptions made. Definitely not mariko, coz the evil girl's back view looks a bit larger, even her hands and legs are chubbier...and someone pointed out the mole beside her lips...a big clue, I say...
godmode wrote:i was hoping this show wouldnt turn into a cliched triangle love story, but it looks to be going that way
That's the first thought that came to me, when Nobuta did *that* to Shuji, but his very last line completely pulled me away from that subject and made me concentrate on Shuji's realization...well, all three of them showed some distinctive changes in this episode.

zhou

Post by zhou » Nov 28th, '05, 18:20

Hah, never realised actress who plays nobuta also was yamada's sister in densha otoko... why did i not notice this before :crazy:

hikaru_

Post by hikaru_ » Nov 28th, '05, 21:38

Well I also hoped there would not be a love triangle here ... I just want Akira to end with Nobuta, I wonder what will happen. But I loved episode 7. It's the only episode that I have thought "what? over already?" when it ended. Can't wait for the next one.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 28th, '05, 21:56

god, can you people use spoiler tags please :crazy: we really don't need detailes about the ending of the book here!!

about this ep...
it was a dark ep and a very surprising one. jealous Akira was adorable on one hand but really kawaisou on the other. *hugs Akira* I somehow can't believe that he's going to give up :P however Nobuta seems to fall for Shuji and I'm not talking about the ending only but about the whole ep gosh the way she was looking at him :lol
She punched Akira XD that was hilarious!! I was so surprised when she did it coz it was just from nothing hehe anyone noticed how she was holding the tape? I know Akira was in bad here but the way he tried to destroy the tape was cute :lol poor guy! he needs more attention hehe
I liked Shuji in this ep..for the first time from a long time..he eventually told Mariko about his feelings but saying that he will never love her was kinda cruel...I think this was one of the most important moments in the whole dorama. I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next ep. it will be Shuji ep for sure!
Nomanymore wrote:I remarked too at ..
the scene shows that Akira try to fix the video tape and play on the TV , but it doesn't work :( i think there's something behind it , may be something is already "broken" , you can't fix it , just step over and go forward ...
that was deep hehe I think Akira who tried to destroy the tape earlier understood his mistake. he also wanted to fix it because Nobuta put a lot of work in edition the film
and yup, we're waiting for the OST!!

baoi

Post by baoi » Nov 29th, '05, 13:33

from just readin like ten posts, i found out some really good spoilers that really spoiled the movie for me

Okapi

Post by Okapi » Nov 30th, '05, 00:30

I don't think anyone really cares about this but....In Nobuta wo Produce ep 7, did anyone notice that when Akira saw Shuji during the club he did a hand motion? haha! I would like Akira to get with Shuji but that is just my fangirl fantasy. = p

Sorry if this lag your computer & sorry about being a wierdo

Can't wait for ep 08 : D

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 30th, '05, 00:44

:rofl: :lol what an observation :lol :rofl:

i had to blatantly steal that .gif, arigatou na... :P

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 30th, '05, 09:48

haha, i noticed the hand motion too!! i just thought to myself, "get your mind out of the gutter, that wasn't intended!"

LoL, i'm just glad i wasn't the only one who noticed. whew.

meiohsetsuna
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meiohsetsuna » Nov 30th, '05, 09:54

I'm not a Johhny's fan per se... but there's something about YamaPi acting like he's perpetually intoxicated that keeps me coming back for more... :P

Tomoya_sama

Post by Tomoya_sama » Nov 30th, '05, 09:59

野ブタ!パワー~~~!V
バンドーのみんなさんかわいい!

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Nov 30th, '05, 15:54

Tomoya_sama wrote:野ブタ!パワー~~~!V
バンドーのみんなさんかわいい!
Yeah, I thought so too~ She's actually really cute without all the mascara :P

pompon

Post by pompon » Nov 30th, '05, 17:01

Why don't you write in English? :blink Because for much among us, we can't read you. or then it is voluntary and you want to exclude us from the conversation ? :-(

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 30th, '05, 17:27

Tomoya_sama wrote:野ブタ!パワー~~~!V
バンドーのみんなさんかわいい!
pompon wrote:Why don't you write in English? Because for much among us, we can't read you. or then it is voluntary and you want to exclude us from the conversation ?
maybe Tomoya-sama is as good at english as some people are at japanese... no need to always assume people are rude from the outset...
here's a thought though... with a little research on the web you might be able to translate sentences like that yourself... nothing wrong with a little initiative, right? :wink:

in any case, here it is in romanization:

nobuta powaa! V
bandoo no minna san kawaii!

i'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest yourself... :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 30th, '05, 17:41

^ haha agree with you, ironicwave :lol but everyone who are using Japanese here let's at least try to post in romaji :D

Okapi: nice gif :P

pompon

Post by pompon » Nov 30th, '05, 17:41

I am not very good either in English and it is for that, that I often do not intervene but I like to read you nevertheless. but in Japanese... well it is finished for me... from where this feeling of exclusion

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 30th, '05, 20:25

akakaak just realised that there're Japanese here too :D have to learn this language LOL XD [argh cuz my Bf is japanese X[ argh ]

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 1st, '05, 02:51

ok - so it's like wednesday and stuff, right? well, early thursday on my end of the line, but who's getting technical...

SO IS ANYONE ELSE SERIOUSLY JONESING FOR SATURDAY?!!!!

muahahahaha - sumimasen, having a nobuta powaa breakdown. :whistling:

*bounces* :party: :fight:

Amrai

Post by Amrai » Dec 2nd, '05, 03:05

Already waiting for it.... this is sort of ridiculous how bad this addiction is getting... I watch Nobuta on Saturday/Sunday, watch Kikenna Aneki on Monday/Tuesday... then I'm stuck on waiting till Saturday...

More thoughts on the whole mystery girl stuff...
I don't think it's Mariko... but I don't think it's the new girl (Aoi). Sometimes it's unlikely that it's either. Either it's a third person or it's both... But from the way Mariko acts, she doesn't know much about the bullying of Nobuta.. then again, her character is good at acting, from the way she acted at the double date. (Erika-tan is a really good actress). On the other hand, Aoi-san seems to actually be happy for Nobuta.. as well as the sleeves not always the same as the mystery girls'. (This is most prominent in episode 7) Aoi-san has the unbuttoned sleeves that are pulled out of her jacket almost to her knuckles, while Mariko has them neartly buttoned at her wrists. The legs looked more like Mariko's in episode 7, but thicker like Aoi in the others. Some are in between. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm just waiting for a close up of either of them to look for that tiny mole on the left side of her face. I think I saw one on Mariko... but I'm not sure at all.

And there's a 99.999999% chance that there'll be something like a love interest between Shuuji and Nobuta. Not a fan of that. But I have a feeling it'll happen, the way this whole thing is going.

Akira-chan's creation of Nobuta Powa- chuu nu is my favourite part... well, beside the scene where Akira was confessing his love to Shuuji. That was just 'kimoi kawaii'.

bubblystarz

Post by bubblystarz » Dec 2nd, '05, 03:42

does anyone know where i can get nobouta wo produce with Eng subs? & not from clubbox cos i don really understand how to play the subs and show 2gether

thanks in advance :cheers:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Dec 2nd, '05, 04:51

^
Check out this thread to learn about using softsubs and if you're still having problems, you can get help in the Support Forum

bubblystarz

Post by bubblystarz » Dec 2nd, '05, 07:48

ic . where can i find the soft subs? :unsure:

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 2nd, '05, 07:51

In the Subtitle fourm on the front page of D-Addicts (you're going to have to scroll down to look for it).

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Dec 3rd, '05, 12:15

so... this is the night! :lol

but too bad my computer's gone bad and my friend said it's something about the harddisk. so i'll be late to d/l nobuta again :cry: . he's gonna help me fix my computer tonight so hope it'll recover soon.. i want to watch it :cry: :cry:

kirakira_luv

Post by kirakira_luv » Dec 3rd, '05, 13:06

i'm Nobuta wo produce addict ne~ lol
Akira meccha meccha kawaii~

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Dec 4th, '05, 00:43

Just let you guys know that Eps 08 is now Avail on my CB !!! XD

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/Nomanymore/6dio4

I've just finished it , oaaa , it was not bad as i imagined ... and almost
After this eps , i just wish i have a friend like Nobuta and Akira ... luckiee Shuuji that yet he begins having trouble with his "friends" and his popularity shut down bit by bit , but he still having thes two friend who are always supporting him .... ^o^ Sweet

Akira SHOCK :
- First his lunch with Mariko Oo omomo , an idea just passed my mind , will they somehow let Akira end up with Mariko ?? , since he looks really really enjoy that !....
- oh gosh , DAmned it , the Evil gurl , she did that again X[ Akira saw the photo that she took the moment Nobuta "hug" Shuuji at the park ... kyaaaaa ..... he saw it !!
- I finally found Akira from eps 01 , hohoho , kawaiiiiiii
There"re at least some funny scnens in this eps LOL , when Shuuji tries to catch Nobuta but she keep running away from him , hihihi ^o^
the really first scene , Yuto has a chou chou on his head , just like Shuuji , akak , and when he's teasing his brother about Nobuta , kawaiiiii XD
when Akira tries to confort Shuuji on the roof , kawaiii [kon]
Shuuji finally realised ( uhm not really but he thinks of it) that Nobuta is not a "normal" friend for him ... oaaaa , and Akira is having lunch with Mariko ... is it by any chance a sign of "change" ???
CAN'T wait for the SUB !!!!

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Dec 4th, '05, 01:13

I am totally blind on Japanese (well, for basic things as sorry, hello, and that kind of stuff i understand). But I enjoy eps 8 sooooo much.

For me, it is the best eps so far.

Lots of joys, laughs, but also sorrows.

Agrees with nomanymore. It's funny to see shuji's brother to have ponnytail like shuji's :D

can't wait for the subs!!!

wachi

Post by wachi » Dec 4th, '05, 01:59

No preview, honestly, this episode feels like the last episode. Everything seems to be almost solve... a happy filled ep. No complaints.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 4th, '05, 03:32

I'm in total agreement that episode 08 is by far the best. The thing Nobuta and Akira did with Shuji at the end of episode 08, I thought, was better than any comforting words.
OMG, the evil girl is just EVIL. (But, I'm going to wait for sub to find out why she is being so evil.)