Can Hyori dance like this?

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Sassy Man

Can Hyori dance like this?

Post by Sassy Man » Nov 25th, '05, 05:06

http://www.wimp.com/alizee/

stumbled onto this.

posted on frenchie site and got zero response. anyone know who it is?

thought it might be Gibby, but she said non.

she is a dead set knockout.

vive les french sheilas!

Sakado

Post by Sakado » Nov 25th, '05, 05:16

oh, that's Alizee, a french singer. :wub:

jennyvu

Post by jennyvu » Nov 25th, '05, 05:23

wow now shes something hyori does move expert moves but she cant make them look good -_-

endocarp

Post by endocarp » Nov 25th, '05, 05:34

Alizee is just adorable! Thats gotta be the cutest dance ever ^_^
Hyori cant dance like that.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 25th, '05, 18:28

If you're talking about Lee Hyori, then I disagree. Lee Hyori could dance better than her. Those are simple movies plus she always have the same facial expressions. Lee Hyori could make your tongue drop down to the floor with her dance routine. :mrgreen:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Nov 25th, '05, 18:44

Well is there any clips of Lee Hyori with much better moves?

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 25th, '05, 19:11

Here's Lee Hyori dancing with Bi(Rain)...one of the best dancer in Korea.

You could watch all her music video in the same site and judge for yourself who's a better dancer... :salut:

2triky

Post by 2triky » Nov 25th, '05, 19:28

crazylife123 wrote:Here's Lee Hyori dancing with Bi(Rain)...one of the best dancer in Korea.

You could watch all her music video in the same site and judge for yourself who's a better dancer... :salut:
i'm not commenting on looks, that aside...there's probably tons of better dancers in the united states...man, just pick a b-girl from some crew...there'd be no battle. it'd be over in 2 minutes. even beyonce, the pussycats, and million other pop stars could dance better than that.....

no offense, i think in the us..the standards for choreography and dancing are a lot higher.

diablonhn

Post by diablonhn » Nov 25th, '05, 19:39

the US choregraphers are lame, they use the same tired old moves and when they invent new moves, it looks just awkward, remember how the koreans murdered the americans in the break dancing contest?

korean choregraphers and dancers always hump hump and hump some more, it seems like they imitated Park Ji Yoon's beautiful music video and took it to the extreme, if they can only stop humping every 15 seconds then I will give them more credit
Last edited by diablonhn on Nov 25th, '05, 19:43, edited 2 times in total.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 25th, '05, 19:41

I'm not saying these ladies are the best...

People are comparing Alizee's dancing to Lee Hyori. Lee Hyori by far could dance better than Alizee. I don't want to use American Dancers...don't want to go that far in comparisons.

so...who's a better dancer for you...Alizee or Hyori??? :mrgreen:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 25th, '05, 20:05

i've only seen both ladies in one performance respectively. hyori actually had a real dance routine though and made it look hot. granted, i don't think you can judge alizee's dancing on that bit that was presented here. any two-bit stripper coulda done better than that, no offense. alizee is a very beautiful young lady, but it doesn't take much to gyrate a little, ya know? if she was butt-ugly, i doubt anyone would call that performance masterful. judging on this performance alone, i'd definitely vote hyori the better dancer, i guess to be fair to alizee, one would have to find a better clip, that tired song didn't really leave her many options.

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Nov 25th, '05, 21:10

2triky wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:Here's Lee Hyori dancing with Bi(Rain)...one of the best dancer in Korea.

i'm not commenting on looks, that aside...there's probably tons of better dancers in the united states...man, just pick a b-girl from some crew...there'd be no battle. it'd be over in 2 minutes. even beyonce, the pussycats, and million other pop stars could dance better than that.....

no offense, i think in the us..the standards for choreography and dancing are a lot higher.
lol after watching some of those vids i can see what your saying.there are better dancers out thereto even release a album these days you have to have dance trainin its expected and her moves arent anything spectacular at all.

endocarp

Post by endocarp » Nov 25th, '05, 21:35

Hyoris dancing consists of flipping her hair around, striking a sexy pose then spinning in a circle while trying to shake her butt like Beyonce. It's tastless IMO ^_^

I think even though Alizee's danceing wasn't all that complex, she made it look so cute and even classy :)

jyrds

Post by jyrds » Nov 25th, '05, 21:45

hrmz, I still like Alizee better.. I think its the innocence that I like better..

2triky

Post by 2triky » Nov 25th, '05, 21:47

himenajima wrote:
2triky wrote:

lol after watching some of those vids i can see what your saying.there are better dancers out thereto even release a album these days you have to have dance trainin its expected and her moves arent anything spectacular at all.
thank you! that's all i'm saying...the gist of my point was there are much more talented ppl in the u.s....if you disagree with that...fine but as you suggested even those who've just recently released an album and are from megastars have more polished dance routines than illustrated in those vidoes.

2triky

Post by 2triky » Nov 25th, '05, 21:51

endocarp wrote:Hyoris dancing consists of flipping her hair around, striking a sexy pose then spinning in a circle while trying to shake her butt like Beyonce. It's tastless IMO ^_^
word. i'm not trying to diss anbody but i threw out quick examples because i was just being demonstrative...
I think even though Alizee's danceing wasn't all that complex, she made it look so cute and even classy :)
yeah, wasn't tryin' to slam anybody just tryin' to point out others....

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Nov 25th, '05, 21:54

2triky wrote:

not to defend hyori, because i don't really care, but the above video of hyori is hardly a good example. meanwhile, i've seen/have many alizee videos and performances. the clip of alizee posted in this thread is the extent of her dancing. alizee also has another dance routine where she wears a short skirt and bends over. the rest of time she is merely moving to the beat of her songs. hyori is the better dancer.

2triky

Post by 2triky » Nov 25th, '05, 22:06

zdoon wrote:
2triky wrote:

not to defend hyori, because i don't really care, but the above video of hyori is hardly a good example. meanwhile, i've seen/have many alizee videos and performances. the clip of alizee posted in this thread is the extent of her dancing. alizee also has another dance routine where she wears a short skirt and bends over. the rest of time she is merely moving to the beat of her songs. hyori is the better dancer.
sounds like a cogent exposition to me....i, too, am not really concerned...this thread got carried along a little further than i expected....the rest can argue the point as desired.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 25th, '05, 22:08

everyone always try make things complex...just answer...

Who's a better dancer...alizee or hyori?

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » Nov 25th, '05, 23:04

truth be known...i ain't even seen hyori dance!

just wanted a catchy title to introduce 'madamoseille alizee' *

(*said with deep french accent) geez i love french babes.

we never seen here down under. loved the clip.

on another note, i would've considered black dancers to be in another league to asian danceres. just casting my mind back to solid gold and michael jackson. one word to describe them...smooooth.

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Nov 26th, '05, 11:46

2triky wrote:
himenajima wrote:
2triky wrote:

thank you! that's all i'm saying...the gist of my point was there are much more talented ppl in the u.s....if you disagree with that...fine but as you suggested even those who've just recently released an album and are from megastars have more polished dance routines than illustrated in those vidoes.
lol i personally know people that would dance them both under the table including myself but hey if they get props for what they do then who am i to knock? :thumright: :salut:

dramalover

Post by dramalover » Nov 28th, '05, 04:21

Can Hyori dance? Yea. Does Hyori dance really well? Eh...I've seen way better. I used to think Hyori danced really well, but the more I saw of her dancing the more annoyed I got. All she really knows how to do are the few repetitive moves she always does, her jiggle. In a way she reminds me of a cop out of Beyonce. Most of the time, when she dances in a routine, she's somewhat out of sync with everyone else, AND she'll always go back to her jiggle (the dreaded thing). At this point everytime I see her dance I get annoyed. I've seen the couple of perfromances she's been paired up with Bi/Rain and they look hot but I think she somewhat dampens the performance 'cause Bi/Rain is a better dancer. All in all, yes Hyori can dance, can she dance as good as some others? eh, maybe not.

But hey, she can dance better than me. hahaha :lol

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 28th, '05, 04:44

It doesn't matter if she can't dance as well as other or not. She look good and when she dance...she look really really good. Hot!!!! :wub:

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Nov 28th, '05, 17:56

in comparing these two clips, i have to agree
hyori is the better of the two, but
forget the chicks, bi is the better dancer.