KAT-TUN Information (wikipedia~*)

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 1st, '05, 02:45

just finished watching 1st part and OMG OMG OMG that was soooo much better than that first concert!!!! I'm so glad I downloaded it (coz after that first one I thought I wouldn't watch anything else XD)
ironicwave wrote: GOLD - only an intro, the whole thing is presented later on, but good
Le ciel - only liked koki's rap part in that one
Never again - liked this song
Harukana Yakusoku - ok, this wasn't terrible, kinda cute, but that's it
IPeaceful Days - i don't know if the non-concert version has the repeated k.a.t.t.u.n. chants, but without those, the song kinda sux imo
My Angel, you are Angel - well that was just booboo XD
Real7 - hah, that was cool, i love koki being the little badass in his hoodie :P i like this song
JINX (nakamaru solo) - that one could grow on me
junnosuke's solo (no idea what the name is) - this was ok, though i liked the dancing best

buahahaha, little comic relief skits - that was pretty funny

Fight all night - i can easily continue living without hearing this again
Messenger - ditto
GOD that dance after Le Ciel was awesome!! Jin wearing pink coat and doing all this moves with his hips *drool & :faint: * after watching this I may actually like this song hehe until now I thought it's the worst one XD
everything's better here hihi I even like their clothes..hmm sort of :P those pink outfits at the beginning are great and than later those white once hmm it was after Koki's solo I guess...but I didn't like that green something that Nakamaru was wearing..
Peaceful Days was terrible and I don't wanna hear it again XD oh and it was k.a.k.a.t.t.u.n <-- pure discrimination!! :lol
Nakamaru's solo was great!! he's got quite a cute voice that reminds me of Janne da arc in some parts :lol
junno's solo - hmm I liked dancing better XD

the comic part improved since last time too :rofl: really funny mwahaha have you seen Jin laughing when Nakamaru & Koki were performing? and they called Ueda Tatchan!! chou kawaii :wub:

ok I'll watch the 2nd part and go sleep :mrgreen:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 1st, '05, 03:05

waaaaaah, you're gonna make me have to watch it again... :lol

i don't remember those outfits now... but i'm glad you liked this better, it definitely was a major improvement to first concert...
and yeah, jin laughing at nakamaru and koki was cute, i just thought it sucked he didn't do his own part... the whole time i kept waiting for him to get up there and act silly too...
i'm wondering why this bunch didn't just start a comedy act, even the stupidest skit is funny when they do it... i just can't help cracking up.... :lol
i hope to see lots more of their silliness... and that reminds me, i haven't downloaded that other skit you gave us the link for...

/me hauls butt to correct that mistake RIGHT THIS SECOND... :P

enjoy the second half, i'm about 3 hours past my bedtime too, so i'll dl and cut out myself... oyasumi nasai!!! :sleeping:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 1st, '05, 12:35

ironicwave wrote:waaaaaah, you're gonna make me have to watch it again... :lol

haha I rewatched 1st part this morning XD I totally loved it :wub: the improvement is amazing really!! They've been working hard and now we can see the results :-) omg I want more right now :P is there any other concert? I know they are planning a new tour in March...
ironicwave wrote:i don't remember those outfits now... but i'm glad you liked this better, it definitely was a major improvement to first concert...
I'll post some caps in a minute
ironicwave wrote:and yeah, jin laughing at nakamaru and koki was cute, i just thought it sucked he didn't do his own part... the whole time i kept waiting for him to get up there and act silly too...
i'm wondering why this bunch didn't just start a comedy act, even the stupidest skit is funny when they do it... i just can't help cracking up.... :lol
actually it's what they do all the time :P those shows are hilarious :lol I'll upload some stuff later and add links...btw, most of the stuff I've got is from emule hehe I search for KAT-TUN and download everything :mrgreen: but the quality is usually poor..
ironicwave wrote: this part seems to be a medley of cover songs of some sort
Conga - heh, well, if you liked the original, this was kind of a cute rendition
(something or other) no senorita - short and negligible
Moon River - bakanishi has a really nice voice singing this, pretty good
Oh e oh! something or other salsa - yeah, whatever
I liked this part XD they actually had a lot of fun singing this hihi doesn't seemed like work :lol and Jin singing Moon River was the best!! *nosebleed* I have to make an mp3 hehe I already installed the software and now I just have to find out how it works XD and I was really surprised with his English!! :O I could even understand what he was singing without reading subs LOL earlier I saw the clip from their visit to US where Jin was supposed to speak English on the street :rofl: oh bakanishi!!
ironicwave wrote:Love in snow (ueda solo) - well, this wasn't one of my favorite slow songs, it doesn't downright suck or anything, i could get used to it, but i still think kame and jin have better solo voices
Kizuna (kame solo) - yeah, that rocked (his ballet-esque performance as introduction however XD ) when you hear kizuna though, you notice the extreme difference in production between it and the rest of the lineup - i mean, this one's just so refined in comparison
I kinda liked Tatchan (:P) solo..gosh he's just too cute XD and agree about kizuna - great song but the dance was terrible and I won't comment Kame's clothes :whistling:
ironicwave wrote:this part just has a few excerpts of songs
Heartbreak Club - nothing impressive
Love or like - again, not impressed
CLAP ~something or other~ - pretty short and nothing to write home about
I LIKE IT - yeah, that was nice, something i could listen to independently from the visual input
DESTINY - bleh, generic (just another short excerpt anyway)
Drive me drive on - XD fast forward please
hmm what can I say about this part? only Love or like was good..I said earlier that this song is cool and I haven't changed my mind
ironicwave wrote:enter bakanishi dance solo - *faint*
the following screen/singer interaction was cool to look at too :D
in no uncertain terms, that whole bit just kicked ass
Murasaki (bakanishi solo) - uhuh, i like this song, nice melody, and naturally, nice voice :wub: so this whole segment gets a :thumright:
:faint: this was a great idea!! it really stood out imo.. :heart:
ironicwave wrote:GOLD - this is the whole song and yeah, i like it
Pikapika2 - this like a few of their other songs reminds me of songs you listen to when going to a big party fest and everyone gets drunk, you don't really care if the music isn't that great as long as you can loudly chant along :D
tsuki no michi - see views on pikapika2 for this one
yup, like GOLD too but but there was tsuki no michi? noooo way I missed it XD I love this song!! it's from Kindaichi :wub: *goes to watch it again*

other things I liked:
- Tatchan smiling and waving chou kawaii :wub:
- Junno surprised by Kame holding camera
- the whole throwing signed stuff thing!! I wonder how many fangirls was killed there XD
- the moving elements...I mean it was fun that they didn't only stay on stage but were closer to fans
- pirate motives (Jin's idea :P)

I still have to watch the 3rd part - the interviews

ironicwave: it seems we have a private thread here :whistling:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 1st, '05, 12:46

caps from Kaizokuban concert:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 1st, '05, 14:10

yamatsumi wrote:haha I rewatched 1st part this morning XD I totally loved it :wub: the improvement is amazing really!! They've been working hard and now we can see the results :-) omg I want more right now :P is there any other concert? I know they are planning a new tour in March...
i don't know of any other concert, i saw kind of a crap version of summary together with news, that was cute to watch, i just wish i'd find a better quality version... hmm, may be up on jpopsuki, but without seeders, have to recheck...
tour in march.... if only somewhere we could go to... even though i might get a few queer looks, haha... :lol :sweat:
yamatsumi wrote:I'll post some caps in a minute
and those are just niiiiiice.... :wub: :clap:
yamatsumi wrote:actually it's what they do all the time :P those shows are hilarious :lol I'll upload some stuff later and add links...btw, most of the stuff I've got is from emule hehe I search for KAT-TUN and download everything :mrgreen: but the quality is usually poor..
they definitely have comedic talent and i'll be most thankful for any clips you can share...:notworthy: i don't use emule, i get hives if i have too many p2p proggies on my pc.... i already felt overwhelmed adding clubbox, i'm just weird like that... :P
yamatsumi wrote: I liked this part XD they actually had a lot of fun singing this hihi doesn't seemed like work :lol and Jin singing Moon River was the best!! *nosebleed* I have to make an mp3 hehe I already installed the software and now I just have to find out how it works XD and I was really surprised with his English!! :O I could even understand what he was singing without reading subs LOL earlier I saw the clip from their visit to US where Jin was supposed to speak English on the street :rofl: oh bakanishi!!
i haven't even been able to find any decent pics from that us visit.... onegai! could you upload that one? *sits on haunches, pants and begs* :mrgreen:
yamatsumi wrote: I kinda liked Tatchan (:P) solo..gosh he's just too cute XD and agree about kizuna - great song but the dance was terrible and I won't comment Kame's clothes :whistling:
i agree that ueda is cute, he's got a bit of a fragile quality to him....
and wasn't that dance just horrible? it made me feel embarrassed for kame.... kame doing ballet is kind of like ueda threatening to kick your butt if you catch my drift... both would result in peals of laughter from me... :P
yamatsumi wrote: hmm what can I say about this part? only Love or like was good..I said earlier that this song is cool and I haven't changed my mind
due to the fact that it was just a short clip i probably didn't like that song so much, but that's what i was saying, i liked the rendition in their first concert much better...
yamatsumi wrote: :faint: this was a great idea!! it really stood out imo.. :heart:
*nods* what can you say, bakanishi's just teh best.... :wub:
yamatsumi wrote: yup, like GOLD too but but there was tsuki no michi? noooo way I missed it XD I love this song!! it's from Kindaichi :wub: *goes to watch it again*

other things I liked:
- Tatchan smiling and waving chou kawaii :wub:
- Junno surprised by Kame holding camera
- the whole throwing signed stuff thing!! I wonder how many fangirls was killed there XD
- the moving elements...I mean it was fun that they didn't only stay on stage but were closer to fans
- pirate motives (Jin's idea :P)

I still have to watch the 3rd part - the interviews

ironicwave: it seems we have a private thread here :whistling:
haha :lol *visions of fangirls clocked in the head with gift projectiles* :lol
not to speak of the scuffles over catching one of those.... :rofl:
the moving elements were a cool idea, but i didn't like them that much cause they mostly just stood on them like a candle stuck on a b-day cake... i like my guys in motion... but not of the automated kind... :lol
the pirate theme was very cool, that ship alone kicked ass all on its own....
i haven't watched the interviews yet either.... so much stuff to do, so many milelong drool fests to post on d-addicts... :P

and about that private thread.... i dunno, only jecky sticks her head in here occasionally eh? either we've got the kat-tun bug worse than anyone else, or maybe the title of the thread isn't pulling them in.... we all know how important advertising is, ne? :whistling:
but i guess we kind of hijacked the "wikipedia" thread and turned it into "fangirling central".... in which case i would apologize, except i feel no shame in doing so.... :fight: :lol
at least we still share some INFO on kat-tun, sort of.... :D
i'm gonna have to rewatch that whole concert and maybe make some caps too... piccies always seem to help a thread out... way to get started on that, yamatsumi... :thumright:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 1st, '05, 16:07

ironicwave wrote: they definitely have comedic talent and i'll be most thankful for any clips you can share...:notworthy: i don't use emule, i get hives if i have too many p2p proggies on my pc.... i already felt overwhelmed adding clubbox, i'm just weird like that... :P
ok here's one :-) this is Kaizokuban backstage clip the first part is before the concert. they are showing all the clothes they are going to wear XD doh Jin & his petto :rofl: I didn't know they were allowed to bring they own stuff hehe Jin is showing his favourite shoes :P I missed them again when watching the concert *note: rewatch & find Jin wearing silver shoes* then are some parts from the concert and talking after they finished performing :lol this is pretty cool coz Maru looks like he could perform again the same evening and Jin and Koki can hardly walk :D + jin's expression when he say: "totemo tanoshikatta desu" mwahaha
ironicwave wrote: i haven't even been able to find any decent pics from that us visit.... onegai! could you upload that one? *sits on haunches, pants and begs* :mrgreen:
no problem :-) I look for the disc and upload it... it's really short but I swear this is one of the funniest clips I've seen :P
ironicwave wrote: i agree that ueda is cute, he's got a bit of a fragile quality to him....
and wasn't that dance just horrible? it made me feel embarrassed for kame.... kame doing ballet is kind of like ueda threatening to kick your butt if you catch my drift... both would result in peals of laughter from me... :P
or Tatchan doing the beatbox thing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I didn't know if I should laugh or cry XD I like Kame mostly because of the doramas he was in. he's a great actor and I enjoy watching him on screen but I think the rest of the guys are better during the perf than Kame :roll he's got a great voice tho
ironicwave wrote:
yamatsumi wrote: hmm what can I say about this part? only Love or like was good..I said earlier that this song is cool and I haven't changed my mind
due to the fact that it was just a short clip i probably didn't like that song so much, but that's what i was saying, i liked the rendition in their first concert much better...
hihi I've just read those info in the first post XD and I found out that Jin wrote Love or like...I knew I like this song :lol
ironicwave wrote:the moving elements were a cool idea, but i didn't like them that much cause they mostly just stood on them like a candle stuck on a b-day cake... i like my guys in motion... but not of the automated kind... :lol
yup, this could have been used better but the idea was good imo
there was those funny parts when Jin was standing really close and the girls were trying to touch him but when they showed Junno there was no hands around :lol

after this concert I like Maru much more than before...he was the last in my popularity contest coz he's so not my type (I mean his look) but he seems to be really funny an energetic so I think I may even become a fan of him...
ironicwave wrote: and about that private thread.... i dunno, only jecky sticks her head in here occasionally eh? either we've got the kat-tun bug worse than anyone else, or maybe the title of the thread isn't pulling them in.... we all know how important advertising is, ne? :whistling:
but i guess we kind of hijacked the "wikipedia" thread and turned it into "fangirling central".... in which case i would apologize, except i feel no shame in doing so.... :fight: :lol
at least we still share some INFO on kat-tun, sort of.... :D
i'm gonna have to rewatch that whole concert and maybe make some caps too... piccies always seem to help a thread out... way to get started on that, yamatsumi... :thumright:
I thought it's official KAT-TUN thread :whistling: but the title should be changed to "official anego club" or something XD *goes and deletes date of birth from her profile*
and yup pix are GOOD!!! :D

btw, your username is too long :P how can I make it shorter?

uups long post again :sweat:
Last edited by gunjourui on Dec 28th, '05, 23:38, edited 1 time in total.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 1st, '05, 19:46

yamatsumi wrote:btw, your username is too long how can I make it shorter?
a short post here, don't have much time right now... i'll answer your latest post later... :lol

just wave is fine if you like.... ok, gotta boogie.... *poof, gone*

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 1st, '05, 21:32

no problem!! :-) and have fun :dance:

and some clips I promised...

Jin speaking English <--- extremely funny :lol Jin: Japanese oke~? :rofl: I've got this clip for months now and I'm laughing each time I'm watching it
cute Kame <--- this is just adorable :wub:
(credit: jdorama or emule)

[EDIT: thanks for correcting me, ina :salut: ]
Last edited by gunjourui on Dec 28th, '05, 23:39, edited 3 times in total.

ina

Post by ina » Dec 2nd, '05, 00:10

Hi, I am reading this thread too, but I don't have that much time to post.

I haven't seen the first concert yet, but love the Pirate-themed one. I do like their music, especialley Gold.

Btw, the clip of Jin speaking English isn't in the US. It is from Hadaka no Shonen and Jin is supposed to ask people how much money they have in their wallet. Unfortunatly he encounters someone who can't speak Japanese and Jin's English isn't really up for the question. He saying something like "Jimmy needs to be here" after the man leaves.

But it's really funny.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 2nd, '05, 00:35

yippee new girl joined the thread!! :lol

omg it really isn't in the US :sweat: but that what was in the file name when I downloaded it from emule and never thought it might be wrong :P I should rename it than hehe and you know what? I have never paid much attention to what's been going on in the background :roll mwahaha I think I'm affected by his bakaness XD

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 2nd, '05, 01:16

:cussing: ok, that just totally sucked!!! :cussing:

long post already written and ready to submit and my pc cuts out.... :x
i sure hope it's not on its way to the eternal resting place of pc hardware... :cry:

anyhoo, i just tried to wade through the jdorama kat-tun thread and wth was i thinking?
700+ pages? *goes into shock* :faint:

hi ina, nice to see another face on here... hope you stick around... :D

thank you for those awesome clips yamatsumi, you're really spoiling me here... :wub:
i really want to get kame and jin worst dates, i heard those are funny... too bad the hospital skit with nurse jinny isn't seeded, now i'm downloading the shounen club episode that it apeared in instead... i need help... :whistling:

what's this i hear about an anego 2 hour special in december? *jumping for joy* :w000t:
hey wait, it's december already.... i'm so excited!!!!
gosh, i haven't gone through such a download craze since my pierrot mania two years ago.... :lol
this is buckets of fun though, i'm really looking forward to anything and everything kat-tun i can find... and i'm glad i'm not alone in the "anego club"... :P

now that i've spent my remaining energy on this sugar rush post, it's high time for me to find my bed...
catch you on the flipside... :thumright:

ina

Post by ina » Dec 2nd, '05, 01:18

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=JKDB0TTV This is a longer version of the clip.

And speaking of Jin's English, do you also have the Car Shrimp one? If not I could upload it, but only tommorow.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 2nd, '05, 01:28

thx for the upload ina! :cheers:

i never downloaded car shrimp, but i think i saw it on youtube.... i think.... :roll :scratch:

XD man, my cats are bitching at me cause i didn't feed them yet... it really is time i split, i'm so helplessly addicted... :lol

i'll have to dig through my piccie and vid files tomorrow and see what i can contribute...
*disappearing act, take two*

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 2nd, '05, 02:47

ironicwave wrote:anyhoo, i just tried to wade through the jdorama kat-tun thread and wth was i thinking?
didn't you know that? hihi I'm there since around page 450 so I had quite a lot to read too :P not that much tho
ironicwave wrote: thank you for those awesome clips yamatsumi, you're really spoiling me here... :wub:
i really want to get kame and jin worst dates, i heard those are funny... too bad the hospital skit with nurse jinny isn't seeded, now i'm downloading the shounen club episode that it apeared in instead... i need help... :whistling:
gosh I was trying ti get some Kame clip...not even 3 MB but I gave up after 2 months of downloading the last percent :cry: it's soooo hard to get those older stuff
ironicwave wrote: what's this i hear about an anego 2 hour special in december? *jumping for joy* :w000t:
hey wait, it's december already.... i'm so excited!!!!
I haven't started watching anego yet XD I'm waiting for the subs to be done hihi I'm going to get the whole dorama fast and burn it right away...I'm running out of HD space coz I'm downloading only those ongoing doramas and nothing is finished yet :cry: when those are finished I'm downloading Anego and Ai no Uta :wub:
ironicwave wrote:and i'm glad i'm not alone in the "anego club"... :P
don't worry..I'm here and I'm not going anywhere :pale:

ina: thanks for the clip :salut: I'm slowly becoming Maru's fan so I'm really happy to get this version :-)

and can you upload Car Shrimp, please? I also saw it on youtube but I wanna have it :lol

eh need to go sleep now XD see u tomorrow

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 2nd, '05, 06:19

thanks sooo much minna-san for the clips :mrgreen: KAT-TUN were soooo kawaii! XD and pls. upload the Car Shrimp clip who ever has it,onegai :pray: i really want to see it bcuz i heard Bakanishi is acting really stupid as always in his one :lol so onegai minna-san :pray:

ina

Post by ina » Dec 2nd, '05, 08:20

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=DJFC9UR2 This is the Car Shrimp clip. I find it very funny.

Oh, I am a big Anego fan too. Jin is just so cute and adorable in this. So happy they doing the special. I just hope they don't ruin it. The summary for that doesn't sound that promising in my opinion.

But that totally sounds like I am only a Jin fan and that is not true. I like them really all. It took somewhat longer for Koki, Junno, Maru and Ueda, but now I am their fan too. Kame and Jin got there just with Gokusen 2.
:lol

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 2nd, '05, 15:24

yamatsumi wrote:
ironicwave wrote:anyhoo, i just tried to wade through the jdorama kat-tun thread and wth was i thinking?
didn't you know that? hihi I'm there since around page 450 so I had quite a lot to read too :P not that much tho
nope, sure didn't, i never really browsed the jdorama forums before, but it looks like they have a lot of goodies over there, so i finally registered and posted myself...
instead of getting sleep... this sux, i'm so tired i wanna cry...

yamatsumi wrote:gosh I was trying ti get some Kame clip...not even 3 MB but I gave up after 2 months of downloading the last percent :cry: it's soooo hard to get those older stuff

*nods* know what you mean, but i found a lot of the tiny clips in the bigger eps of shounen club and such... if there's anything you're looking for and can't get, i'll be looking through the SC downloads soon, i can then just cut a clip myself and upload it...
yamatsumi wrote:I haven't started watching anego yet XD I'm waiting for the subs to be done hihi I'm going to get the whole dorama fast and burn it right away...I'm running out of HD space coz I'm downloading only those ongoing doramas and nothing is finished yet :cry: when those are finished I'm downloading Anego and Ai no Uta :wub:
i used to have a 40 gig hd, now it's a 250 and i still have trouble keeping enough space around with all those raw downloads... i actually watched all of anego, half of it raw, i'll just revisit when the subs are done... it's good enough to watch over and over and jin in suit... yummy! :wink:
yamatsumi wrote:
ironicwave wrote:and i'm glad i'm not alone in the "anego club"... :P

don't worry..I'm here and I'm not going anywhere :pale:
yay!!! :lol

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 2nd, '05, 15:51

ina wrote:http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=DJFC9UR2 This is the Car Shrimp clip. I find it very funny.
i decided to download car shrimp anyway to add to the collection... :lol
thx for the upload ina...
ina wrote:Oh, I am a big Anego fan too. Jin is just so cute and adorable in this. So happy they doing the special. I just hope they don't ruin it. The summary for that doesn't sound that promising in my opinion.
i also hope it turns out good, but i'm quite jin-obsessed enough to not give a damn even if it sux... :lol
ina wrote:But that totally sounds like I am only a Jin fan and that is not true. I like them really all. It took somewhat longer for Koki, Junno, Maru and Ueda, but now I am their fan too. Kame and Jin got there just with Gokusen 2.
:lol
:lol being able to see them acting out a character over 10+ episodes naturally brings them closer much faster... this is why jin, kame and junno were initially my faves...
i liked junno a lot in ganbatte ikimasshoi! and this is when i first got a whiff of the fact that kat-tun existed... i saw pics of jin on a kat-tun website and obviously loved him from the outset.... so when anego came out, you betcha i was first in line grabbing those files... :lol then i started watching nobuta wo produce with kame before i ever started gokusen 2... so it's a combination of ganbatte ikimasshoi!, nobuta, anego and just recently timing gokusen 2 that made me really want to know more about the members...

oddly enough, while i still like junno's performance in ikimasshoi and he is cute and adorable and talented and all that jazz, as i've mentioned before, he comes across a bit stiff.... so after watching kaizokuban i liked koki better than him on my personal chart... 8)

i really think they all have their own strong suits and talents and i like them all individually, but akame are still the best for me... :P

my fangirl heaven would be complete though if yamapi joined kat-tun... :sweat:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 2nd, '05, 19:38

ina wrote:http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=DJFC9UR2 This is the Car Shrimp clip. I find it very funny.
thanks for the clip :salut: it's added to my collection :mrgreen:
ironicwave wrote: nope, sure didn't, i never really browsed the jdorama forums before, but it looks like they have a lot of goodies over there, so i finally registered and posted myself...
instead of getting sleep... this sux, i'm so tired i wanna cry...
yup they have a lot of great pix and clips there!! I'm logged in there only because of this KAT-TUN thread :lol I don't check other topics at all (too long and too many of them XD) but don't post much there I rather read info and get goodies :lol unless I need some help or something...coz girls there are amazing they know everything :D
ironicwave wrote:*nods* know what you mean, but i found a lot of the tiny clips in the bigger eps of shounen club and such... if there's anything you're looking for and can't get, i'll be looking through the SC downloads soon, i can then just cut a clip myself and upload it...

that's a great idea!! I'd like to get Minna no terebi coz some of my fav clips are from this show but it's not seeded at all or there's only one seeder...but I think I'll try to get SUMMARY of Johnny's World with KAT-TUN and NewS :D it's a DVD and it's seeded :thumleft: and I hope March Spring LooKing Concert will be released soon :pray:
ironicwave wrote: it's good enough to watch over and over and jin in suit... yummy! :wink:
I'm sure it is :lol I saw pix and have a clip from anego but I'm really short of space right now XD I usually get the whole series, watch it, burn it and download the next one but now everything is in the middle and another few weeks will pass till it's finished hehe but anego is the next on my list :-) jin is just too cute to miss this series :wub:
btw, do you have X'Mas?
ironicwave wrote: i also hope it turns out good, but i'm quite jin-obsessed enough to not give a damn even if it sux... :lol .
ah..those fangirls..:whistling: :lol
ironicwave wrote: :lol being able to see them acting out a character over 10+ episodes naturally brings them closer much faster... this is why jin, kame and junno were initially my faves...
i liked junno a lot in ganbatte ikimasshoi! and this is when i first got a whiff of the fact that kat-tun existed... i saw pics of jin on a kat-tun website and obviously loved him from the outset.... so when anego came out, you betcha i was first in line grabbing those files... :lol then i started watching nobuta wo produce with kame before i ever started gokusen 2... so it's a combination of ganbatte ikimasshoi!, nobuta, anego and just recently timing gokusen 2 that made me really want to know more about the members...

I saw them for the first time in G2 and I fall for Hayato right away :wub: and I did a search (hihi as always) which brought me to jdorama KAT-TUN thread. at the beginning I couldn't understand how they could like anyone except Akame XD coz only Junno was kinda cute..and the rest of theme..gosh Koki and his scary eyebrows :pale: It took some time but I started to like T-TUN as well...specially now after watching those concerts :-)
ironicwave wrote: oddly enough, while i still like junno's performance in ikimasshoi and he is cute and adorable and talented and all that jazz, as i've mentioned before, he comes across a bit stiff.... so after watching kaizokuban i liked koki better than him on my personal chart... 8)

i really think they all have their own strong suits and talents and i like them all individually, but akame are still the best for me... :P

I'm still hesitating who's after Akame :unsure: but at this moment Junno is the last :P
ironicwave wrote: my fangirl heaven would be complete though if yamapi joined kat-tun... :sweat:

:rofl: that would be nice haha I didn't like him much before but watching Nobuta & Stand up made me change my mind completely :wub:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 2nd, '05, 20:44

yamatsumi wrote:yup they have a lot of great pix and clips there!! I'm logged in there only because of this KAT-TUN thread :lol I don't check other topics at all (too long and too many of them XD) but don't post much there I rather read info and get goodies :lol unless I need some help or something...coz girls there are amazing they know everything :D
so far i'm interested in kat-tun, nobuta wo produce and yamapi thread... i think i'll continue to post there off and on, they really do have a lot of info... some of which....
>>> i just found out i'm the same age as jin's mom... :pale:
i guess i have to change that line below my sig now....
yamatsumi wrote:that's a great idea!! I'd like to get Minna no terebi coz some of my fav clips are from this show but it's not seeded at all or there's only one seeder...but I think I'll try to get SUMMARY of Johnny's World with KAT-TUN and NewS :D it's a DVD and it's seeded :thumleft: and I hope March Spring LooKing Concert will be released soon :pray:
yep, i'm with you on that whole segment... i have summary, but in really shitty quality, so time to redownload that... and the rest... i guess we'll have to plug for reseeds on jpopsuki... and like you said... :pray:
yamatsumi wrote:btw, do you have X'Mas?
i do actually, but as vcd and from what i can tell, the quality is fuzzier than the .avi files that were posted on d-addicts... however, i may have an alternate avenue to those files, i'll pm you...
yamatsumi wrote:
ironicwave wrote: i also hope it turns out good, but i'm quite jin-obsessed enough to not give a damn even if it sux... :lol .
ah..those fangirls..:whistling: :lol
yeah, you wouldn't happen to know any, would you? :P

yamatsumi wrote:I saw them for the first time in G2 and I fall for Hayato right away :wub: and I did a search (hihi as always) which brought me to jdorama KAT-TUN thread. at the beginning I couldn't understand how they could like anyone except Akame XD coz only Junno was kinda cute..and the rest of theme..gosh Koki and his scary eyebrows :pale: It took some time but I started to like T-TUN as well...specially now after watching those concerts :-)
I'm still hesitating who's after Akame :unsure: but at this moment Junno is the last :P
i think my kat-tun chart is as follows:
jin
kame
koki
junno + ueda
nakamaru
kame is a seriously close second, jin wins by a hair... :lol
i like both junno and ueda, but neither beats the other in my book...
and call me shallow, i like nakamaru's singing, dancing, beatboxing, etc... but he doesn't do much for me visually and to me in idols, it's part of the package...
he doesn't suck, he's just not jin... :lol

yamatsumi wrote:
ironicwave wrote: my fangirl heaven would be complete though if yamapi joined kat-tun... :sweat:

:rofl: that would be nice haha I didn't like him much before but watching Nobuta & Stand up made me change my mind completely :wub:
i can barely contain myself watching kat-tun now, yamapi added would be too much of a good thing... and you know what they say about that... it's unhealthy... :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 2nd, '05, 22:29

ironicwave wrote: so far i'm interested in kat-tun, nobuta wo produce and yamapi thread... i think i'll continue to post there off and on, they really do have a lot of info... some of which....
>>> i just found out i'm the same age as jin's mom... :pale:
i guess i have to change that line below my sig now....
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (sorry but I can't help myself laughing XD) but don't worry it means Kame might be interested in U :whistling: feeling better now? :mrgreen:
ironicwave wrote: i do actually, but as vcd and from what i can tell, the quality is fuzzier than the .avi files that were posted on d-addicts... however, i may have an alternate avenue to those files, i'll pm you...
I read your PM and I'll PM you back as soon as I finish this post :salut:
ironicwave wrote: i think my kat-tun chart is as follows:
jin
kame
koki
junno + ueda
nakamaru
kame is a seriously close second, jin wins by a hair... :lol
i like both junno and ueda, but neither beats the other in my book...
and call me shallow, i like nakamaru's singing, dancing, beatboxing, etc... but he doesn't do much for me visually and to me in idols, it's part of the package...
he doesn't suck, he's just not jin... :lol
geez I don't know...it would be something like..
1. Jin - no doubt he's the best :wub: :wub:
2. Kame - a major cutie :wub: but he will never be number one
3. Tatchan - that was difficult to choose but at the moment he's number 3...he's just so sweet and pretty hehe
4-5. Koki & Maru - I don't find either of them really hot but they are funny and great during perfs + they are a good duet so they should stick together ne~ :P
6. Junno - he didn't impressed me yet...but I hope it will change in near future *downloads more kat-tun stuff*

hmmm the line between Tatchan and Koki & Maru is thin as Koki's eyebrows so some changes may be done there :D
ironicwave wrote: i can barely contain myself watching kat-tun now, yamapi added would be too much of a good thing... and you know what they say about that... it's unhealthy... :lol
but you're downloading SUMMARY of Johnny's World? :whistling:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 2nd, '05, 22:41

[pic req] I'm looking for 3rd pic from this photosession...

geez I didn't know those pix are so big XD

it was posted at jdorama but I used to download Jin & Kame pix only :doh: and now I want Tatchan XD but I can't find it..if you have it plizzzzz post it here :pray: I'll keep looking too

PS omg Jin's eyes XD

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 2nd, '05, 23:34

yamatsumi wrote: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (sorry but I can't help myself laughing XD) but don't worry it means Kame might be interested in U :whistling: feeling better now? :mrgreen:
yeah, sure, have a few laughs at my expense... (too bad we don't have that "slapping you" emoticon here at d-addicts... :lol )
i knew the age difference was pretty big, but it still didn't bother me since i'm not one of those freaks seriously hoping to marry the guy... but his mother having him so young sure puts a new spin on things entirely...
i feel like a sukebe obasan... :blink
:lol and kame said something about a 30 year old, i'm a bit out of that ballpark now too.... whatever shall i do.... *whines*
it's all good, i'll make myself a sukebe obasan banner and wear it proudly... :fight:

yamatsumi wrote:geez I don't know...it would be something like..
1. Jin - no doubt he's the best :wub: :wub:
2. Kame - a major cutie :wub: but he will never be number one
3. Tatchan - that was difficult to choose but at the moment he's number 3...he's just so sweet and pretty hehe
4-5. Koki & Maru - I don't find either of them really hot but they are funny and great during perfs + they are a good duet so they should stick together ne~ :P
6. Junno - he didn't impressed me yet...but I hope it will change in near future *downloads more kat-tun stuff*

hmmm the line between Tatchan and Koki & Maru is thin as Koki's eyebrows so some changes may be done there :D
haha, koki's eyebrows... :lol
yamatsumi wrote: but you're downloading SUMMARY of Johnny's World? :whistling:
yeah well, i've never been able to show much restraint with too much of a good thing, so.... downloads, downloads... :mrgreen:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 2nd, '05, 23:37

yamatsumi wrote:[pic req] I'm looking for 3rd pic from this photosession...

geez I didn't know those pix are so big XD

it was posted at jdorama but I used to download Jin & Kame pix only :doh: and now I want Tatchan XD but I can't find it..if you have it plizzzzz post it here :pray: I'll keep looking too

PS omg Jin's eyes XD

wow, those are awesome shots... :wub: :wub: thx for sharing... :wub:
if i find the third part, i'll let you know...
re: jin's eyes.... is that eyeliner? buahahahaha.... :lol

EDIT: upon closer inspection, i just noticed junno's arm around kame, now doesn't that look cosy? *waves sukebe obasan banner* :sweat:
EDIT 2: junno actually looks sizzling in this himself... :faint:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 2nd, '05, 23:58

ironicwave wrote: yeah, sure, have a few laughs at my expense... (too bad we don't have that "slapping you" emoticon here at d-addicts... :lol )
*hides* :fear:
ironicwave wrote: i feel like a sukebe obasan... :blink
you can't be obasan...you're in anego club ne~? faito!!
ironicwave wrote: wow, those are awesome shots... :wub: :wub: thx for sharing... :wub:
if i find the third part, i'll let you know...
re: jin's eyes.... is that eyeliner? buahahahaha.... :lol
yup, I seriously need the 3rd one :cry: I already checked 200 pages back but haven't found it yet :hissy:

and the eyeliner is pretty cool XD I didn't noticed it before..but here those pix are soooo big :wub:
ironicwave wrote: EDIT: upon closer inspection, i just noticed junno's arm around kame, now doesn't that look cosy? *waves sukebe obasan banner* :sweat:
EDIT 2: junno actually looks sizzling in this himself... :faint:

Junno looks awesome here :wub: :wub: :wub: but Kame with Koki looks good too (I'll post this pic later) and that's why I soooo want to have that 3rd one...it must be hot too!! doh why didn't I save it back than?? :doh: :doh: :doh:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:12

as requested...

Part 1 - baby Jin :wub: :wub: :wub: chou kawaii!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
(credit: jdorama)
Last edited by gunjourui on Dec 3rd, '05, 00:17, edited 1 time in total.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:16

part 2
ImageImageImageImageImage

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:27

yamatsumi wrote:
ironicwave wrote: yeah, sure, have a few laughs at my expense... (too bad we don't have that "slapping you" emoticon here at d-addicts... :lol )
*hides* :fear:
muahahaha, fear the wrath... :P
yamatsumi wrote:you can't be obasan...you're in anego club ne~? faito!!
and yama-chan redeems herself.... :lol
yamatsumi wrote:yup, I seriously need the 3rd one :cry: I already checked 200 pages back but haven't found it yet :hissy:
man, going throught hat thread is a ****... :glare:
yamatsumi wrote:Junno looks awesome here :wub: :wub: :wub: but Kame with Koki looks good too (I'll post this pic later) and that's why I soooo want to have that 3rd one...it must be hot too!! doh why didn't I save it back than?? :doh: :doh: :doh:
hindsight 20/20 why are moments like those familiar? :lol

and this concludes my post of one-liners... :mrgreen:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:33

:notworthy: i bow down before thee... :notworthy:

those pictures are amazingly cute... i'm gonna faint for real now...
:faint: :faint: :faint:

only my baby was cuter... :lol

you're the bomb yama-chan, i'm really starting to wonder what all else is in that bag of magic tricks you have... :mrgreen:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:54

ironicwave wrote:
yamatsumi wrote:yup, I seriously need the 3rd one :cry: I already checked 200 pages back but haven't found it yet :hissy:
man, going throught hat thread is a ****... :glare:
haha I'm happy I'm looking for a pic not for the info...XD but I'm grabbing some more Tatchan & Koki pix this time
ironicwave wrote: you're the bomb yama-chan, i'm really starting to wonder what all else is in that bag of magic tricks you have... :mrgreen:
there's still too much to download :lol

oh and I also have some baby Kame pix :wub: can't post it now coz I'm searching for the pic at jdorama XD but you can visit my zorpia

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 3rd, '05, 01:17

will do... but maybe not tonight anymore either... i'm so tired and still 200 lines to finish up timing this episode... see you tomorrow, if not today... and good luck with your piccie hunt...
otsukaresamadeshita... :thumright:

jica

Post by jica » Dec 3rd, '05, 01:43

ironicwave, this is the kat-tun thread you meant, right?

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 3rd, '05, 02:03

right, right... :lol
yama-chan and i've kept busy here, but it'd be less lonely with more people, ne? :P

jica

Post by jica » Dec 3rd, '05, 02:36

true, true....

hm... I kind of think it's weird that Kat-tun has had their own concerts but not debuted yet.... with debute, it means they come out with a CD or something, right?

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 3rd, '05, 03:06

ina-thanks for the Car Shrimp clip! :mrgreen: i been looking for that....i've always wanted to watch it.thanks sooo much for it. it's sooo funny :lol

yama-chan-kawaii pics of Kat-tun and bakanishi when he was a baby XD he's just sooo adorable XD XD XD :wub: :wub: :wub:
thanks sooo much for those pics :D and i notice ur a Ueda fan too, huh??? me too,sure hope i can find some good pics of him though.....

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 3rd, '05, 06:31

jica wrote:true, true....

hm... I kind of think it's weird that Kat-tun has had their own concerts but not debuted yet.... with debute, it means they come out with a CD or something, right?
that's pretty much what it means, though i don't know enough about johnny's entertainment procedures to know how it all works for them... i have heard though that they don't let more than one group debut per year... and apparently, kat-tun's awaited debut this year isn't supposed to happen...
i'm not sure i read this right, but it said somewhere that news had their debut in november?
obviously, i'm not the greatest source of information on this matter... 8)

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 3rd, '05, 10:31

haha we really kept busy here!! :rambo:

Jecky: yup, Tatchan is soooo cute that I just have to like him :lol feel free to post as mush pix of him as you can :wub:

the debut thing is really strange...it's been already 5 years since they are together as a band, they have a lot of songs already, performed many lives and I won't even mention all those shows & CMs they were in but they haven't released any album yet :cry:
I heard J's jr groups debut every 2 years...I don't know when NewS debuted but I heard some speculations about KAT-TUN debut in March since it was said that the concert planned for Match would be special but I think this are rather fangirls wishes :P

anyway, haha I'm the best!! :lol

found that pic yesterday :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: but I was to tired to post it hehe
it's another cute one :wub:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 3rd, '05, 14:34

yamatsumi wrote:haha we really kept busy here!! :rambo:

Jecky: yup, Tatchan is soooo cute that I just have to like him :lol feel free to post as mush pix of him as you can :wub:
more pix, more pix.... *chants*
yamatsumi wrote:the debut thing is really strange...it's been already 5 years since they are together as a band, they have a lot of songs already, performed many lives and I won't even mention all those shows & CMs they were in but they haven't released any album yet :cry:
I heard J's jr groups debut every 2 years...I don't know when NewS debuted but I heard some speculations about KAT-TUN debut in March since it was said that the concert planned for Match would be special but I think this are rather fangirls wishes :P
every two years, huh? truly the debut thing is strange... i'm only dealing in half-assed information here, but (sort of :offtopic: but a little relevant i think) hasn't it happened before that a johnny's junior band has been rearranged member-wise for the actual debut? something about yamapi having been in 4tops and cast in news, fans being upset about another member of 4tops not sticking with yamapi for debut? i guess i should've researched before posting, but i just woke up and i don't wanna... *grouch*
i sure hope they don't tear kat-tun apart, i really like their combination and i'm sure fans would go bonkers... another thing i read is certain bands just never getting a debut at all... though i seriously doubt that will happen to kat-tun, they're just too popular...
how does this work anyway? does johnny start losing absolute control once the bands debut? *wonders* they're probably just delaying the debut though to make sure everyone and their mothers buy the album when it finally hits... just a few uninformed ramblings on that subject...
yamatsumi wrote:anyway, haha I'm the best!! :lol
why, yes you are... :lol
yamatsumi wrote:found that pic yesterday :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: but I was to tired to post it hehe
it's another cute one :wub:
a very cute pic, all that work was worth it, ne? :wink: thx for posting... :cheers:

/me raids the fridge for breakfast (no, don't look at the time) :P

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 3rd, '05, 15:09

I think it's too late for changes...I heard some stupid rumors about making Akame duet only :evil: but I truly believe it will never happen..

and the debut..imo it's because Johnny wants to make a maximum profit hehe so he probably doesn't want his bands to compete..do you know what I mean? a new band has to have time to find its place on the market = sell a lot of CDs and gadgets and when fans buy everything he lets the next band debut. I don't know but maybe if many bands debuted at the same time fans would choose which album to buy or something
but I don't know if he looses control over them or not :scratch:

anyway, more goodies :mrgreen:

cute Crunky CM I downloaded yesterday..

:lol Maru & Junno are really cute here :wub:
Last edited by gunjourui on Dec 28th, '05, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 3rd, '05, 15:27

heh, that looks funny... wow, i'm too tired to even download... two nights in a row going to bed at 7 or 9 am for a few hours rest... XD but i actually finished timing another episode last night, by 5 am i was saying screw it, may as well finish up now...

i think your take on the debut thing is the most logical explanation, darn capitalists... :P

then again, i don't care so much if they debut or not, it would be worse if they weren't getting any exposure, but there's obviously no shortage of that... and i'm so glad there are tons of pics of them around... does that change after debut? something or other about matsumoto jun's mug not being widely available after? i was surprised at so many pics of johnny's members being out there anyway once i heard johnny doesn't like them splashed all across the web...

thx for the crunky upload, i'll get that later... and i need to try and reciprocate a little... :lol but you're so fast with new stuff, i can hardly keep up... :P

jica

Post by jica » Dec 3rd, '05, 17:11

I saw Kindaichi 3 (2005 - that one with Kame) again... the hardsubbed version, and then I noticed that two of the Kat-tun members (don't remember their names...) was also starring, in the beginning and in the end. I didn't know that when I saw the movie first time. Didn't pay attention to them at all...

well now at least I recognize all the kat-tun members by face, even not with names yet... :lol that's a progress =)

I've just learnt how to take screenshots :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aku

Post by Aku » Dec 3rd, '05, 20:22

Waai! I've missed out on SO much here..just been so busy with work. :(

Yamatsumi, thanks for all the uploads! Megaupload lets me get like a file a day (I cant thank you enough for not using rapidshare!) so I'll be coming here often now! And the baby Jin pics..oh my gosh!! They're soo cute!! So a few questions, few comments and few pics of my own to share! :lol

The car shrimp scene - got to be one of my favourite ones!! That was the first clip I saw of Jin (b4 I knew about KAT-TUN) and I thought..wow, this guys good looking...and the rest as they say is history. ;) Thats how my obsession with this totally hot Baka started. And then Nobuta got me wondering about Kame and these days I'm on a downloading spree..anything and everything with KAT-TUN, I download. I was wondering though..the guy with Jin who's telling him its called shrimp..who's that? Jimmy Mackey? Coz he looks real young in this clip but in the two episodes of Shounen Club that I've seen with him, he looks old (well, older compared to the others)..

The worst date clips of Jin and Kame..if anyone has them, or knows where to get them, do help out a fellow obsessee.. ;) I'm trying to get Jin's off Jpopsuki and I've been stuck on 24% for like a week now. Dont think anyones gonna help me out.. :-(

And finally, some pics I found of Jin which are my ABSOLUTE favourite. (I rotate them as my wallpaper ;) ) I dont think these are actual studio pics and what can I say..Jin with glasses? :faint:

Jin with my other fav guy at the moment? :faint: again...

Jin in that last pic.. (I dont think I can do this anymore..) :P :wub:

(never done this before..hope it works!)
Attachments
jinagain!.jpg
jinagain!.jpg (26.67 KiB) Viewed 6966 times
jinandjun.jpg
jinandjun.jpg (41.46 KiB) Viewed 6966 times
Akinishi!.jpg
Akinishi!.jpg (214.5 KiB) Viewed 6966 times

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 3rd, '05, 20:39

jica wrote:I saw Kindaichi 3 (2005 - that one with Kame) again... the hardsubbed version, and then I noticed that two of the Kat-tun members (don't remember their names...) was also starring, in the beginning and in the end. I didn't know that when I saw the movie first time. Didn't pay attention to them at all...

well now at least I recognize all the kat-tun members by face, even not with names yet... :lol that's a progress =)
I've just learnt how to take screenshots :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
weeeeeeeee, those are nice screenshots, jica!! :thumright:
i haven't watched it yet, but i'm excited about it already seeing these... *bouncy, bouncy, bouncy*

btw, mizune made a post about this and yama-chan's already done it... if you upload pics, set spoiler tags right before and after the pics and the page will load faster...
i have to remember to do that too in future... :scratch:
thx for sharing your pictures.... :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 3rd, '05, 22:04

great Kindaichi caps!! omg Kindaichi was great :wub: it's my fav role of Kame and I was sooo disappointed coz it was only a SP not the whole series..:cry: I didn't like the previous Kindaichi but the one with Kame was awesome!! :thumleft:
wave, you just have to watch it :tv:

hey Aku!! soooo good to see new people here, please visit the thread often :D
Aku wrote: The car shrimp scene - got to be one of my favourite ones!! That was the first clip I saw of Jin (b4 I knew about KAT-TUN) and I thought..wow, this guys good looking...and the rest as they say is history. ;) Thats how my obsession with this totally hot Baka started. And then Nobuta got me wondering about Kame and these days I'm on a downloading spree..anything and everything with KAT-TUN, I download. I was wondering though..the guy with Jin who's telling him its called shrimp..who's that? Jimmy Mackey? Coz he looks real young in this clip but in the two episodes of Shounen Club that I've seen with him, he looks old (well, older compared to the others)..
I don't know who's the guy in car shrimp clip, sorry I'm downloading Shounen Club right now so I'll check if he looks familiar :P but I don't know who's Jimmy Mackey, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to help hehe and I know what you mean by downloading spree :lol
Aku wrote: The worst date clips of Jin and Kame..if anyone has them, or knows where to get them, do help out a fellow obsessee.. ;) I'm trying to get Jin's off Jpopsuki and I've been stuck on 24% for like a week now. Dont think anyones gonna help me out.. :-(
no one has this one :-( wave and I wanted to get this one as well

and the 1st pic is cute!! :wub: thanks I didn't have this one :P

ok ok I know I'm posting to much stuff :sweat: but I'm just having a short break and I finished downloading SUMMARY earlier today :lol everyone has it? there are great extras added to the torrent..I cut out this cute pix :wub:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Koki looks adorable here :wub:

EDIT: haha I've just noticed that Kame, Tatchan & Koki are type B :mrgreen:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 3rd, '05, 22:25

this here would be jimmy mackey...
and he's supposedly taught jin a lot of english since he is half american...
jimmy mackey is/was(?) a johnny's jr, i don't know much else about him though...
looking at car shrimp again and considering the clip is fairly old, it does seem to have similarities, it just might be him... and this guy's english is very good, so the odds are pretty high that it is in fact jimmy mackey...

yep, been trying to get those worst dates clips too, if either of us manages to download them, we'll upload for the others, ne? :D

lovely pics again, thx aku, thx yama-chan... :wub:
the one with glasses is incredibly cute... :blink

and finally, welcome aku to the thread, always glad to have another fan on board... :cheers:

EDIT: oh yeah, i'll definitely watch kindaichi as soon as i get the time, i'm just so all over the place at the moment, i barely know which end of me is up... XD
i watched a few eps of ichi rittoru earlier and just had to download "konayuki" - i absolutely adore that song... :wub: and i may have to make a few stops in the nishikido thread if it exists... even if he's being an ass to ueda for some reason, he's hot too... :faint:
gosh, there are just too many cute ones out there for me to keep adequate track...
and where the hell were guys like these when i was 18? :x
anyway, i have to go take care of a few things before settling in for more pc time... :lol
laters...

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 3rd, '05, 22:38

yama-chan-thanks for the CM crunky clip :D adding it to my collection. KAT-TUN was sooo adorable ne XD XD XD
and to yama-chan and jica-chan and Aku-chan thx for the pics :mrgreen: and thx to wave-chan for the Jimmy Mackey pic and info. Jimmy-kun is really good at speaking english from the videos i see like SC and concerts. and thanks for all those clips minna-san! :mrgreen:

anyways,hontoni domo arigatou for sharing lots of pics,minna-san. i'll try posting some too if i find good ones especially Ueda-kun pics ne :D :wub: :wub: :wub:
Last edited by Jecky on Dec 4th, '05, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 3rd, '05, 23:04

so much for laters, things have taken care of themselves... :lol

found a few more pics i hadn't seen yet...
Image Image Image
hope you guys don't have these yet... :mrgreen:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 3rd, '05, 23:23

jica wrote:I saw Kindaichi 3 (2005 - that one with Kame) again... the hardsubbed version, and then I noticed that two of the Kat-tun members (don't remember their names...) was also starring, in the beginning and in the end. I didn't know that when I saw the movie first time. Didn't pay attention to them at all...

I watched Kindaichi some time ago but as I remember it was Maru & Koki :-)

and I hope this will help you :-)

Image Kamenashi Kazuya, 亀梨和也

Image Akanishi Jin, 赤西仁

Image Taguchi Junnosuke, 田口淳之介

Image Tanaka Koki, 田中聖

Image Ueda Tatsuya, 上田竜也

Image Nakamaru Yuichi, 中丸雄一

omomomom Lipgloss CM pix :wub: :wub: :wub: I don't have them yet *saves*
thanks wave :salut:
btw, anyone has pretty version of this CM? (I mean MQ or HQ)
Last edited by gunjourui on Dec 3rd, '05, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.

jica

Post by jica » Dec 3rd, '05, 23:23

ironicwave wrote: btw, mizune made a post about this and yama-chan's already done it... if you upload pics, set spoiler tags right before and after the pics and the page will load faster...
i have to remember to do that too in future... :scratch:
thx for sharing your pictures.... :lol
hai, hai, I understand :lol
I'll try it right now.
Gokusen 2 was the drama that made me :wub: Kame
He hardly smiles here though..

About those worst date... I don't know where to download them, but I have watched them online... or at least that one with kame 8)
you can find some video clips at http://www.youtube.com

ina

Post by ina » Dec 3rd, '05, 23:59

Thanks for all the pics.

Here are a few more. These are from Wink Up 12

And Jimmy Mackey is the other Junior in the Car Shrimp clip. Jimmy is 18 (younger than anyone from KAT-TUN) and has an American father, and was born and grew up in Tokyo. He went to an international school and recntly started at Waseda University. He is truly bilingual (Japanese & English), I think. He is often in Shounen Club.

ironicwave, glad to meet someone, who is also an "older" fan. I am in your age group as well, but that shouldn't bother us in beeing fans of them. :D

Are any of you on livejournal? There are lot of comms with downloads there.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/je_express/ This one for example.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 4th, '05, 00:02

jica wrote:
About those worst date... I don't know where to download them, but I have watched them online... or at least that one with kame 8)
i only watched Jin's wost date.....i wanted to watch Kame's,but nobody was seeding them in jpopsuki :-(
always thanks for the pics ironicwave and yama-chan :mrgreen:
and i have a larger version of Ueda with the heart and with the ball in wave's pic above....
Tat-chan is sooo kawaii :wub: :wub: :wub:
and a crunky pic....
XD XD XD
Last edited by Jecky on Dec 4th, '05, 00:04, edited 1 time in total.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 4th, '05, 00:03

waaaaaaaaaaah, such gorgeous pics!!!

i didn't have those individuals yama-chan and i love your screencaps jica!!!

*glomps the two of you*

*glomps ina too cause she just caught her piccie post before submitting post*

piccie hotness overload... :faint:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 4th, '05, 00:10

ina-chan,kawaii pics of Kat-Tun ne :wub: :wub: :wub: thanks for sharing them :D

jica

Post by jica » Dec 4th, '05, 00:19

yamatsumi wrote: I watched Kindaichi some time ago but as I remember it was Maru & Koki :-)

and I hope this will help you :-)
Yes, that helped a lot, pics with names, and their names in kanji too =)
thanks! those were nice pics

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 4th, '05, 00:19

Jecky wrote: Image
great!! I wanted to comment this pic when wave posted it but I forgot :sweat: ok the comment: Tatchan should play in Trick :lol

ina: such a cute pix!! everyone has cool hairstyle ne~ specially Koki :wub: I just luv his short hair :D

I'll check livejournal tomorrow coz I'm looking for nice quality Lipgloss CM :P

btw, this photosession I posted above...don't you think that Maru looks great in this pic? this is the first time I thought he looked hot XD

Jecky: do you have Jin's wost date? or did you see it online?

Edit: hmm not only Jin uses eyeliner :mrgreen:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 4th, '05, 00:38

yamatsumi wrote:
Jecky: do you have Jin's wost date? or did you see it online?
:D yeah,i have Jin's worst date somewhere in my old cds of KAT-TUN shows......i got it from jpopsuki though, when they were still seeding it.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 4th, '05, 00:41

Jecky wrote: :D yeah,i have Jin's worst date somewhere in my old cds of KAT-TUN shows......i got it from jpopsuki though, when they were still seeding it.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: *begs for megaupload link*

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 4th, '05, 00:55

ina wrote:And Jimmy Mackey is the other Junior in the Car Shrimp clip. Jimmy is 18 (younger than anyone from KAT-TUN) and has an American father, and was born and grew up in Tokyo. He went to an international school and recntly started at Waseda University. He is truly bilingual (Japanese & English), I think. He is often in Shounen Club.
yep, that's how i read it somewhere too, sorry i wasn't coherent enough to actually turn out the useful info... and thank you ina, for doing so.... :lol
ina wrote:ironicwave, glad to meet someone, who is also an "older" fan. I am in your age group as well, but that shouldn't bother us in beeing fans of them. :D
kochira koso... :-) not in the least, ne? :lol *waves sukebe obasan banner proudly*
i wonder if i can actually get one of those on this board... :lol
ina wrote:Are any of you on livejournal? There are lot of comms with downloads there.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/je_express/ This one for example.
i'm not, but will certainly correct that omission promptly... weeeeee....

btw, sorry for not responding properly to you earlier, but the pics wiped my attentive functions for anything else... :P

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 4th, '05, 01:00

yamatsumi wrote:
Jecky wrote: :D yeah,i have Jin's worst date somewhere in my old cds of KAT-TUN shows......i got it from jpopsuki though, when they were still seeding it.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: *begs for megaupload link*
tried megaupload and it's too slow..... :cry: my computer is really slow now a days,but i'll try to seed the one in jpopsuki if that's alright??? :unsure: gomen-ne :sweat:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 4th, '05, 01:07

currently seeding Jin's Worst Date in jpopsuki :thumright:
get it here at jpopsuki:
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... ls&id=4681

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 4th, '05, 01:58

Jecky wrote:currently seeding Jin's Worst Date in jpopsuki :thumright:
get it here at jpopsuki:
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... ls&id=4681
waaaaaaah, omg jecky... you're such a doll!!! :wub: :wub:

/me zips over to jpopsuki..... in a blinding flash of sukebe obasan speed... :mrgreen:

Aku

Post by Aku » Dec 4th, '05, 03:17

Wow! All these replies in two hours! Yay for the KAT-TUN thread! :D

Yamatsumi, Ironic Wave, thank u for the welcome. :D Glad to be here and hope to share lots of stuff! Jecky - I LOVE you!! Jins worst date at last! I cant wait to watch that! *follows on Ironic Waves heels to jpopsuki*

Oh, and thanks for all the info on Jimmy Mackey...I can't believe he's the youngest out of everyone! He's kawai too though.. :wub: Yamatsumi, if you see anyone singing in english in those shounen club episodes, it'll be him! Thats who Jin talked about in the money clip too (where he has to get someone to show him their wallet) he was wishing he could be like Jimmy coz of the english..

So lets see, what do I share? Has everyone seen the Casting Skits of Jin..where he and two other judges are auditioning people, and 2 girls are very cute whereas one is that man-lady from Shounen Club? I have part 2 of that one..oh and I also have a VERY cute clip of Jin and Ueda eating crab (all courtesy of the PRETTY BOYS site). I could upload those if no-ones seen them?

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Dec 4th, '05, 04:04

UPLOAD!!! UPLOAD!!! :lol onegaishimasu!!!! :notworthy:

nope, haven't seen those at all... but i just watched worst date... thx to jecky who gets a big fat hug!!! :lol
it wasn't quite what i was expecting, but so hilarious... and he's so young in this one, buahahaha @ hairstyle.... :rofl:

ok and a few more pics here too...
Image Image Image Image Image

Aku

Post by Aku » Dec 4th, '05, 13:02

I hate megaupload. >_< THREE times I uploaded the clip to 100%, only to have it say, 'page cannot be loaded' when the link should show up. I know it lasts longer but since its not working I uploaded to yousendit. This is the Casting Skit part 2. I dont have part 1 unfortunately (try to watch it at youtube b4 watching this one..its not necessary but it makes it funnier) but I'm uploading part 3 after this. Hope u like it..Jin looks kawaiii :wub:

"ii ne" :D

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2X6B ... OK5U03EYSY

Oh and I just watched Jins worst date..that was hilarious! Really well done..and I liked the ending. :) I'm helping u seed for the rest now Jecky..thanks!

Sunadwich

Post by Sunadwich » Dec 4th, '05, 18:13

Hi :cheers:
Can you tell me where I'm able to download their songs? please :-)

Aku

Post by Aku » Dec 4th, '05, 20:27

Argh Argh Argh!! My long post all gone. :( I wanna go watch Nobuta so will keep it short this time round. (dancestar is amazing to be able to do the subs so fast!)

1) Jins acting skit part 3. Very nice too! :D

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0GOC ... HGRPYBREHM

2) Thanks for the pics wave! And yeah, Jins hairstyle..hehehe...

3) Sunadwich..I'm sorry, I dont really know where to get their mp3s from. I'm sure if you know the names of the songs though, and do a search for them on google, you'll be able to get them. Also you can always try jpopsuki.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 4th, '05, 20:40

jica wrote: Yes, that helped a lot, pics with names, and their names in kanji too =)
thanks! those were nice pics
I'm glad it was helpful :-) now you know who we are talking about ne :lol
Jecky wrote:tried megaupload and it's too slow..... :cry: my computer is really slow now a days,but i'll try to seed the one in jpopsuki if that's alright??? :unsure: gomen-ne :sweat:
ups sorry I asked for megaupload link..I din't know the file was so big :sweat: and thanks for seeding it!!!

btw, what do you think about using this thread for KAT-TUN files seeding reqs as well?
if anyone needs something I have I'll be happy to seed :-)
Aku wrote:Wow! All these replies in two hours! Yay for the KAT-TUN thread! :D Yamatsumi, Ironic Wave, thank u for the welcome. :D Glad to be here and hope to share lots of stuff!
that's because we're not doing anything but posting stuff here :mrgreen:
and yes, we also hope you'll share a lot of KAT-TUN stuff :lol
Aku wrote:Oh, and thanks for all the info on Jimmy Mackey...I can't believe he's the youngest out of everyone! He's kawai too though.. :wub: Yamatsumi, if you see anyone singing in english in those shounen club episodes, it'll be him! Thats who Jin talked about in the money clip too (where he has to get someone to show him their wallet) he was wishing he could be like Jimmy coz of the english..
ok I'll look for him in Shounen club eps :-) and I agree he's such a cutie (wave, thanks for his pic)
and ohhhhhh so now I get what Jin meant in that clip haha
I have this one too but yours is nicer quality hihi
btw, I think it's Minna no Terebi (17.08.2005) not Shounen Club...but I may be wrong :P

wave: thanks for the pix!! :salut: soooo cute :wub:
Sunadwich wrote:Hi :cheers:
Can you tell me where I'm able to download their songs? please :-)
I uploaded some songs and posted megaupload links earlier in this thread

ok and now I'm going to watch Jin's worst date XD

edit: Aku, I just saw your post..thanks for part 3 :salut:

Sunadwich

Post by Sunadwich » Dec 4th, '05, 22:03

hi thank you everybody to have answered me i try jpopsuki and i found in this thread
:thumright:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 4th, '05, 22:58

omg Jin's worst date was hilarious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: now I wanna see Kame's worst date so badly XD
omg yasashii Jin :heart: it's imopossible not to luv this guy :lol only that hairstyle XD
and thanks for Casting Part 3!! mwahahaha (part 3 spoiler)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

anyone has those clips from jpopsuki?
KAT-TUN [BC]Clinic_Heartbeat <-- I wanna see Jin as a nurse LOL
KAT-TUN - Kame in his boxers
KAT-TUN - Akame dancing the tango

and one more req...anyone has this clip?

Image :shocked: :rofl:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 5th, '05, 08:33

i just finish reading your "thank u replies" and your welcome minna-san for all those "thank yous" in seeding Jin's Worst Date :salut: i'm very happy that i could help for those other KAT-TUN fans out here :D
i just love that video :wub: it was soooo funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bakanishi was sooo kawaii and he was sooo funny too :rofl:

Aku- thanks for all those clips. did u upload the one with jin and ueda eating crab yet???i want to see that, onegai ne :notworthy:

yama-chan-nice pics.Jin look kawaii in that hairstyle ne XD and i do have
KAT-TUN - Kame in his boxers and KAT-TUN - Akame dancing the tango . i will be seeding it by Monday or Tuesday in jpopsuki, so look for me u guys :D and :O i haven't seen that clip with Jin in a cat costume and with a cat!!! i want to see that!!!! and
i want to see KAT-TUN [BC]Clinic_Heartbeat too,so if anybody has it,pls. upload ne :pray:

wave-kakkoi pics of KAT-TUNthanks for sharing them :D

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 5th, '05, 08:40

yamatsumi wrote:
btw, what do you think about using this thread for KAT-TUN files seeding reqs as well?
that's a great idea!!! :scratchchin: i will be happy to seed in jpopsuki. if u guys have some KAT-TUN stuff u guys want to get in jpopsuki(requests), i'll be happy to seed them if there are no seeders :mrgreen: :salut:

kadha

Post by kadha » Dec 5th, '05, 09:07

hi everyone!
emm.. well, this is:

Jin as Leopard: http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1MLA ... UWWFNPVISI

hope this work... I'll post the clinic thing soon.. if nobody post before.. emm...
well, hope you understand because my english is really bad.. anyway.. bye ^^

Edit n.n...
here is the clinic thing:
http://rapidshare.de/files/8646797/KAT- ... c.mpg.html
:thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright: :mrgreen:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 5th, '05, 12:56

Jecky wrote:and i do have KAT-TUN - Kame in his boxers and KAT-TUN - Akame dancing the tango . i will be seeding it by Monday or Tuesday in jpopsuki, so look for me u guys :D
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: thanks in advance!!
Kame in his boxers is the clip I was trying to grab earlier and now I see it's still stuck at 99% hehe I'll be sooo happy to finish it eventually :-)
and Akame dancing the tango clip is stuck at 35% so just a bit more and it'll be finished too :thumleft:

kadha: welcome to the thread :-)

and thanks for both clips!! :notworthy: gosh Jin has pretty legs XD
but Johnny is really a monster!! ( :twisted: <--- Johnny) to make them wear such clothes LOL poor guys :-( *comforts Jin* but now you have to agree that the school uniform Pi was wearing wasn't that bad :mrgreen:
but anyway, Jin's legs... :thumleft:

I'm downloading Clinic clip right now!! really big thanks for uploading such a huge file :salut:

*hugs *

Aku

Post by Aku » Dec 5th, '05, 19:33

Whew! I finally found it! :sweat: I've been trying to get to the KAT-TUN thread since this morning and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I couldnt see it in the Japanese entertainment section.. (I WAS up pretty late watching Nobuta.. ;)) Wow! More goodies! Hahaha..that Leopard suit picture of Jin's was hilarious! I'd never seen it before..thanks for that and thanks Kadha for uploading the clip! WHY in the WORLD was he asked to wear that?? Really, evil Johnny.. ;)

Jecky - thank you in advance for offering to seed those 2 clips at jpopsuki. I cant wait to see them! And so I've got to give you guys something back too! Here's the crab eating clip :

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=31OI ... 7MZ57DD2SK

Its reaaaaally nice! Jin is lovely as usual, but Ueda is cool to watch here too. He's laughing and he's sooo cute! :wub: (/me calms herself down) I wish he'd smile more often..he's adorable then. :) Oh, and Jin smacks him across the head in this one..hehehe.. download now!

ina

Post by ina » Dec 5th, '05, 20:46

You can get Kame's Worst Date on this site: http://himeko_himura.freespaces.com/

I think it's a nice idea to try to keep the megaupload links alive.