Area Meet ups

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
zippyflu

Area Meet ups

Post by zippyflu » Nov 30th, '05, 09:11

What do you guys think of meeting up in your areas? I use to be on IRC and occasionally, we would meet up and juss hang out... just get to know each other. I also meet up with my galant center pplz and we usually have a good time. you guys can make it a find a gf/bf type or just getting to know other people who also shares the same passion and addiction as you do. juss asking to see what people think..

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Nov 30th, '05, 09:14

im sure the guys wouldnt mind, but im guessing the girls are more hesitant..i think its a pretty cool idea, as long as no one is an axe murderer

bLaCkNbLuE

Post by bLaCkNbLuE » Nov 30th, '05, 09:17

Moenyc2000 wrote:im sure the guys wouldnt mind, but im guessing the girls are more hesitant..i think its a pretty cool idea, as long as no one is an axe murderer
I guess I'm not invited then :doh:

Schala

Post by Schala » Nov 30th, '05, 12:52

Hmm...I'd be for it, if I had more friends on the board, and people lived in the area.

Actually...if you live in Cherry Hill, NJ, you're not that far from me. o_O

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Nov 30th, '05, 18:21

bLaCkNbLuE wrote:
Moenyc2000 wrote:im sure the guys wouldnt mind, but im guessing the girls are more hesitant..i think its a pretty cool idea, as long as no one is an axe murderer

Sorry didn't mean it like that. You must of misunderstood. But you are invited , lol. :cheers:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 30th, '05, 18:28

bLaCkNbLuE wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

there's no one in my area :cry:

Lantis

Post by Lantis » Nov 30th, '05, 19:14

im living in germany...a short trip to the usa is a little bit too expensive...i think...><

laure_choc

Post by laure_choc » Nov 30th, '05, 19:48

germany seems more doable than the us for me ;)

bLaCkNbLuE

Post by bLaCkNbLuE » Dec 1st, '05, 01:35

Moenyc2000 wrote:
bLaCkNbLuE wrote:

Sorry didn't mean it like that. You must of misunderstood. But you are invited , lol. :cheers:
jk! jk! y'all are way out of my area anyways... don't think I've seen anyone from Colorado in here :scratch:

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Dec 1st, '05, 04:08

alright seems like there might be some ppl around the south jersey area.. i think there are ppl from germany too..actually i have only been recently reading some posts and there are people from ALL over THE WORLD.. this site is doing a SUperB job. But back to the topic (i get off tangent alot) why dont we pick up a time and place for people who are interested. Too bad we cant meet at those japanese restaurants for otakus like the ones in Densha lol that way we all know who we are. But maybe like a restaurant or someplace public during the day and i was thinking maybe a bar, but since we have underage children (yes children lol j/k) maybe we all can meet half way. post some more info about you guys so i can think of something.

Schala

Post by Schala » Dec 1st, '05, 06:21

zippyflu wrote:alright seems like there might be some ppl around the south jersey area.. i think there are ppl from germany too..actually i have only been recently reading some posts and there are people from ALL over THE WORLD.. this site is doing a SUperB job. But back to the topic (i get off tangent alot) why dont we pick up a time and place for people who are interested. Too bad we cant meet at those japanese restaurants for otakus like the ones in Densha lol that way we all know who we are. But maybe like a restaurant or someplace public during the day and i was thinking maybe a bar, but since we have underage children (yes children lol j/k) maybe we all can meet half way. post some more info about you guys so i can think of something.
There's always Bennihana for a restaraunt. XD Though, I've never been there, but I know it's quite popular. I also went to a Japanese restaraunt/hibachi on Rt. 70 that's called Nagoya. They had really good food. ^^

I definitely wouldn't meet up at a bar though. As, some people are under 21, and I'm not much of a drinker myself. Plus, bars are noisy and crowded, and they're just not my thing. >>

Another idea for a meet up place would be maybe a mall? *shrug*

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Dec 2nd, '05, 00:14

restaurant sounds good, benihana sounds good, the one on 70? i heard its expensive there too.. sorrie.. im a poor college kid.. but so far i think u are the only one interested is there anymore??

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Dec 2nd, '05, 00:24

There's this really good all you can eat buffet called Minado.. There's actually two locations, one being in nyc on 32nd Street and the other one in Little Ferry. It's really a cheap and good restaurant. I believe the lunch fee during the weekdays is only $13 or $14. A very cheap price for an all you can eat.. sushi and other Japanese food. Even if you don't eat sushi, they have other entrees to choose from. :D

Whoops.. I might have been a little off topic there.. That sounds like a good idea though ..

Schala

Post by Schala » Dec 2nd, '05, 03:18

hmm_yeh wrote:There's this really good all you can eat buffet called Minado.. There's actually two locations, one being in nyc on 32nd Street and the other one in Little Ferry. It's really a cheap and good restaurant. I believe the lunch fee during the weekdays is only $13 or $14. A very cheap price for an all you can eat.. sushi and other Japanese food. Even if you don't eat sushi, they have other entrees to choose from. :D

Whoops.. I might have been a little off topic there.. That sounds like a good idea though ..
Do you live in North Jersey or South Jersey? It sounds like you live in North Jersey, if you're talking about places in NYC...

Unfortunately, making a trip to NYC would be quite expensive for me. It'd cost me almost $20 for the train ticket, plus gas to get to the train station. And I'm rather broke, because I had to shell out $350 for my diabetes medications because my stupid insurance through work doesn't cover anything. -___- I'm wondering why I even signed up for it......>_O

zippy, Benihana is expensive I hear. So, no problem. Since I seem to be as broke as you, the cheaper the better. XD That's why I also suggested a mall, because even though we meet up there, it doesn't necessarily mean we have to buy anything.

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Dec 2nd, '05, 03:52

Schala: yup, northern NJ... yeah, public transportation can be quite expensive, when I used to take the bus to Toms River, the ticket would cause me $12, but I think they jacked up the prices, so I understand where you're coming from... hmm.. out of curiousity, which part of south Jersey do you live?!

On another note, when y'alls meet up, have fun!! [partially for me!! also] :D

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Dec 2nd, '05, 07:27

Schala wrote:
hmm_yeh wrote:There's this really good all you can eat buffet called Minado.. There's actually two locations, one being in nyc on 32nd Street and the other one in Little Ferry. It's really a cheap and good restaurant. I believe the lunch fee during the weekdays is only $13 or $14. A very cheap price for an all you can eat.. sushi and other Japanese food. Even if you don't eat sushi, they have other entrees to choose from. :D

Do you live in North Jersey or South Jersey? It sounds like you live in North Jersey, if you're talking about places in NYC...

Unfortunately, making a trip to NYC would be quite expensive for me. It'd cost me almost $20 for the train ticket, plus gas to get to the train station. And I'm rather broke, because I had to shell out $350 for my diabetes medications because my stupid insurance through work doesn't cover anything. -___- I'm wondering why I even signed up for it......>_O

zippy, Benihana is expensive I hear. So, no problem. Since I seem to be as broke as you, the cheaper the better. XD That's why I also suggested a mall, because even though we meet up there, it doesn't necessarily mean we have to buy anything.
stop being cheap, lol. If you come to nyc ill give you ur damm 30 bucks for the cost , lol. Jersey kinda is boring. NYC is where its at. :cheers:

Demibaby

Post by Demibaby » Dec 2nd, '05, 07:44

Jersey's not bad... I like that big outlet off of the Jersey Turnpike somewhere, fun shopping. But, I am in CA, so don't listen to me :P

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Dec 2nd, '05, 21:13

Demibaby wrote:Jersey's not bad... I like that big outlet off of the Jersey Turnpike somewhere, fun shopping. But, I am in CA, so don't listen to me :P
maybe it's not so bad when you visit, but since I lived here for 10 years, it is rather boring.. :( .. hmm do you mean Jersey Gardens?! I guess that plae is okay, I'm kinda sick of it though.. I like Cali though, well that's probably b/c I haven't lived there long enough to know what it's really like.. *hmph .. haha

Schala

Post by Schala » Dec 3rd, '05, 05:28

Moenyc2000 wrote: stop being cheap, lol. If you come to nyc ill give you ur damm 30 bucks for the cost , lol. Jersey kinda is boring. NYC is where its at. :cheers:
Well, jeeze, while you're being generous, you wanna pay the $350 for my diabetes meds? And the $135 I just shelled out for my contacts? And the $455 for the dental work I have to get, because my previous dentist was a freakin moron who didn't know what he was doing?

I never said NJ wasn't boring. I'd RATHER go to NYC, but I just don't have the spare money to do that right now. Plus, with my work schedule, I could only make the trip on the weekend, and I'm not sure how that conflicts with everyone else's schedule.

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Dec 3rd, '05, 06:40

nyc sounds fun, i grew up there so anywhere is fine. and cali is freaking great, im planning to move out there after i get a degree in something i can make money from. i love the laid-back atmopshere out in cali. (back to the topic) from what i can tell, there are 4 ppl from our area, nyc, nj, philly. i wouldnt mind going to nyc, having some good ol lunch in chinatown. i can also visit my grandparents while im there too. but lets meet around here first and see how it goes. I dont want ppl going too far not having a good time.

malls are cool, which one? cherry hill? echleon? moorestown? anybody else interested besides us 2 that are from around the philly area?

hmm_yeah: which part of north jersey u from?

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Dec 3rd, '05, 23:38

Boring Jersey City... unfortunately..... >_<

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Dec 4th, '05, 03:47

anyone else from cali? i'm in the central valley.

dEvIlDuDe

Post by dEvIlDuDe » Dec 4th, '05, 06:30

Ca here and its getting pretty cold....

Demibaby

Post by Demibaby » Dec 4th, '05, 07:10

<3 H&M @ Jersey Gardens :P although we have one in LA that I've never been to.

I dont know where central valley is =p but I live in LA and SD, and yeah its getting cold, specially when you live by the beach. I been hanging around the house covered up like an obasan watching my new passion, asian dramas (it used to be anime or reading manga). What a life (and dork I am).... brrrrrr......

BTW, Nobuta rulez!!!

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Dec 4th, '05, 19:18

hmmm....I think nobody here in WI....so how about a d-addict convention some time the road?....for those live in the U.S?....I think it will be great....a chance to meet everybody....d-addicts across the U.S....just a suggestion....anybody interested?....

Schala

Post by Schala » Dec 4th, '05, 21:02

zippyflu wrote: malls are cool, which one? cherry hill? echleon? moorestown? anybody else interested besides us 2 that are from around the philly area?
Hmm...I'd say either Moorestown or Cherry Hill. I actually used to work in the Moorestown Suncoast. :P

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Dec 6th, '05, 03:14

mimmi wrote:hmmm....I think nobody here in WI....so how about a d-addict convention some time the road?....for those live in the U.S?....I think it will be great....a chance to meet everybody....d-addicts across the U.S....just a suggestion....anybody interested?....
mimmi! that would be cool! haha road trip! :P

zippyflu: let me know when you guys go, I actually have to go down to Cherry Hill b/c I need to sign up for NYSC, it's much cheaper down there... I'm gonna need that membership when I quit the gym sometime soon .. :whistling:

AsianFreak

Post by AsianFreak » Dec 6th, '05, 03:47

Hey that sounds great to travel and meet really great people.

Yeah NYC is really great heard lots of good things about it.

NJ i dont really know but is really far.

The expenses are no problem but work is really busy, so is really hard to plan a trip. Which it really sucks.

Well ill be going to San Francisco in two weeks to A Japanese Convention.

I guess i could call it a convention since it takes place in Japan Town.

Im from CA but i do like to travel when i have the chance. RARELY lol

But i hear all of you people about being far and stuff since we all are really far apart, but its always possible.

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Dec 6th, '05, 05:32

hmm_yeah: howabout this.. let us kno when ur coming down, and let us know ahead of time, and we will meet up?? fri/sat/sun isnt good for me cuz i work some crazy hours during the weekends.. weekdays are better for me.. but if u let me know ahead of time, i can prob adjust my work scedule..how about u schala?

d:addicts convention sounds good, maybe we can be the first ones to start a drama convention..(are there drama conventions?) driving cross-country might be a bit much though.. i mean.. if ur visiting ur family during the holiday season around the philly,nyc, jersey area let us know. see if u got some time for other some fellow drama addicts..

need help: tryin to plan a new years eve party for some of my friends and me. Thinking of getting like a hotel suite, and me and my friends can juss hang out and party till new years.. any ideas on how much for like a room for like 10-20 ppl? not to sleep.. juss party.... and what hotels would u recommend and which hotels to stay away from..
Last edited by zippyflu on Dec 6th, '05, 05:39, edited 1 time in total.

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Dec 6th, '05, 05:38

I won't be able to go in the next few weeks though, have exams and such.. so I guess maybe when I have that month off from classes. I'll let you guys know though ahead of time :D

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 6th, '05, 05:42

dEvIlDuDe wrote:Ca here and its getting pretty cold....
It is freakin cold!!! I'm from cali, Hayward actually East Bay area...I wouldn't mind on meeting :-)

Schala

Post by Schala » Dec 6th, '05, 12:34

zippyflu wrote:hmm_yeah: howabout this.. let us kno when ur coming down, and let us know ahead of time, and we will meet up?? fri/sat/sun isnt good for me cuz i work some crazy hours during the weekends.. weekdays are better for me.. but if u let me know ahead of time, i can prob adjust my work scedule..how about u schala?
Weekends are actually better for me because I work Mon-Fri. But if it has to be on a weekday, I could possibly do it in the evening. I work 7:30-4pm on the weekdays. So, say, around 5pm or after I could do it.

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Dec 7th, '05, 06:54

Weekends are actually better for me because I work Mon-Fri. But if it has to be on a weekday, I could possibly do it in the evening. I work 7:30-4pm on the weekdays. So, say, around 5pm or after I could do it.[/quote]

We could do weekends, I just have to do it early at like 1pm or 2pm. How does this saturday sound? pick a mall and place...or msn me at zippyflu@hotmail.com

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Dec 7th, '05, 07:12

If theres one in ny ill be glad to go :lol :lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

myzticle

Post by myzticle » Dec 7th, '05, 08:43

LOL.. form Toronto here..its getting really really cold here..
it was ONLY -7C today :D

Trondog

Post by Trondog » Dec 7th, '05, 09:07

You could always use the D-addicts map as a way to locate people nearby:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23270

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Dec 7th, '05, 09:18

Lotta people from the Bay Area floating around D-Addicts. I wouldn't mind, but who wants to hang out with a 30-something married dude anyway?? :P

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Dec 7th, '05, 09:20

And yeah, it's damn cold over here too. Just me and my little parabolic heater under the desk....

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Dec 7th, '05, 09:22

If there's a Toronto area meet up, I'd definately go.. Or if there's a d-addicts meet up in Manila during the Christmas holiday I'm all game.. As far as a NJ/NY City meet up.. I'll go, but only during the summer. I spend my summers at Hillside NJ.

Schala

Post by Schala » Dec 7th, '05, 12:55

zippyflu wrote:
We could do weekends, I just have to do it early at like 1pm or 2pm. How does this saturday sound? pick a mall and place...or msn me at zippyflu@hotmail.com
I already have plans to see my sister this Saturday. Sorry. ^^0 Also busy on Sunday...

Maybe next weekend?

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 11th, '05, 01:11

hmm_yeh wrote:Boring Jersey City... unfortunately..... >_<
:crazy: very true lolx
btw love minado in little falls :mrgreen:

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Dec 13th, '05, 02:10

:-) D-Addicts convention....good time for me during summer time....too cold here now a days and too cold to travel on the road....I'll be heading for summer vacation in Minnesota ST. Paul next year around the week of July 4th....and I can squeeze in one more week following the week of July 4th if any D-Addicts want to get together....old, young, in-between (middle ages) doesn't matter....we all have the same interest to talk about....maybe some trading, some sports to play, karoke, cook out, funny drammas to act :w00t: :lol :lol :lol...etc, etc....bring along your family members, your friends, etc, etc....the more the merrier.... :D ....

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Dec 18th, '05, 08:18

sorry been real busy with finals and work.. so about the jersey area.. any got a time frame they think they arent busy?? u guys can im me or msn me at zippyflu= aim zippyflu@hotmail.com= msn

Schala

Post by Schala » Dec 18th, '05, 20:29

zippyflu wrote:sorry been real busy with finals and work.. so about the jersey area.. any got a time frame they think they arent busy?? u guys can im me or msn me at zippyflu= aim zippyflu@hotmail.com= msn
Well, since the holidays are approaching, most of us are probably going to busy with family and travelling. ^^0 So it probably wouldn't be a good idea to start tentative planning until after the holidays.

Besides, if we are going to meet up at a mall, I'd rather wait until after the holidays anyway, when they're not so packed. @_@

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Dec 19th, '05, 04:07

hmmm anyone here from Pi Davao City or General Santos City.??? if their is... I would certainly go with you guys (in group of course). just lookin around to met some friends. :roll

t3hjoon

Post by t3hjoon » Dec 20th, '05, 04:43

xKiMix wrote:
It is freakin cold!!! I'm from cali, Hayward actually East Bay area...I wouldn't mind on meeting :-)
you havent exerpienced cold until uve experienced a chicago winter... bitter.. cold... =\

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Dec 20th, '05, 07:13

it's cold in cali. cali peeps are funny because we view our current weather as cold though it's probably freezing below zero elsewhere. while 70-80 degrees may seems like perfect weather to us, for those in the colder climates it seems sweltering hot. hahaha...
it's winter break. the fresno new year is coming up. let's all meet in fresno and go to the hmong new year in one big group, then chow down on papaya salad. :mrgreen:

i'm willing to travel. we should all meet in two-three different areas, same day and time.

during the summer, all cali d-addicts should meet somewhere by the beach and have a party and barbeque. skinny dipping anyone?

nagashi_ko

Post by nagashi_ko » Dec 20th, '05, 23:56

I don't suppose there are any michigan people on the boards? ^^;;

I travel to a lot of anime conventions and sometimes meet j-drama fans there, but there are so few in my state ;_;

Andais

Post by Andais » Dec 21st, '05, 00:07

I'm from Michigan too. I think I have also seen someone else that is from Michigan before.

nagashi_ko

Post by nagashi_ko » Dec 21st, '05, 00:20

Hey cool :)

If you ever want to meetup and trade/talk dramas, lemme know. Dling stuff is so much slower than swapping dvds XDDD

dEvIlDuDe

Post by dEvIlDuDe » Dec 21st, '05, 01:31

t3hjoon wrote:
xKiMix wrote:
you havent exerpienced cold until uve experienced a chicago winter... bitter.. cold... =\
Yeh after I saw news up there in North East .. I thot of not complaining how cold it is here in Cali hehehe...

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Dec 24th, '05, 08:24

Merry Christmas everyone.. make sure u spend it with the person you love... unfortunatly.. i dont have one... but if u have one.. its beautiful.. i think christmas is more beautiful than valentines day.. what do u guys think? best holiday to spend with love ones..

Schala

Post by Schala » Dec 24th, '05, 15:45

zippyflu wrote:Merry Christmas everyone.. make sure u spend it with the person you love... unfortunatly.. i dont have one... but if u have one.. its beautiful.. i think christmas is more beautiful than valentines day.. what do u guys think? best holiday to spend with love ones..
Loved ones can be family and friends though. I'm spending Christmas Eve with my sister and her boyfriend at their house. Tomorrow they'll be coming to our house for Christmas morning.

I'm still single, but I still enjoy Christmas with my family and friends! ^^

Schala

Post by Schala » Dec 31st, '05, 08:14

*bumps*

So, anyway, zippyflu, and everyone else who was interested before....

Do we want to start talking about meeting up again? Do we want to start planning for a day to meet up somewhere? I do want to do it, and now that the holidays are almost over, I figured it'd be easier to start discussing a good day to meet up....

DataSpy

Post by DataSpy » Dec 31st, '05, 08:17

Anyone from IL?

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Dec 31st, '05, 08:22

sounds good.. holidays are almost over..(happy new years everyone) so wat was the original plan again?? mall?? diner??? restaurant?? anything is good as long as its affordable.. lol im broke.. but meeting up is cool.. who else dat is around the philly/south jersey area that would like to get together?? let us know.. i think i have already put my aim and msn be4 so u guys can aim me or msn me.. happy new years every1.. stay safe!!

bakan3ko

Post by bakan3ko » Dec 31st, '05, 08:24

Chicago in the house I guess. Yoroshiku ne!

Schala

Post by Schala » Dec 31st, '05, 08:52

zippyflu wrote:sounds good.. holidays are almost over..(happy new years everyone) so wat was the original plan again?? mall?? diner??? restaurant?? anything is good as long as its affordable.. lol im broke.. but meeting up is cool.. who else dat is around the philly/south jersey area that would like to get together?? let us know.. i think i have already put my aim and msn be4 so u guys can aim me or msn me.. happy new years every1.. stay safe!!
I like the idea of the mall, because malls are easy to find. Plus there is a food court, so there's tons of different foods to appease everyone. Though at this point, I'm not too sure how many people are going to follow through with this....

I'm gonna add you to my AIM list, and I'll probably IM you within the next day or two. I'm really tired now, so I'm going to bed. >> Happy New Year!

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Jan 4th, '06, 16:51

ok.. be waiting for your aim then...

Schala

Post by Schala » Jan 4th, '06, 23:15

zippyflu wrote:ok.. be waiting for your aim then...
I actually IM you a day or two ago, but you never replied back. o.o.....

Maybe you were afk and you never saw my IM?

What times are you usually around on AIM so I know a good time to catch you?

Schala

Post by Schala » Jan 12th, '06, 06:15

Ok, just on the chance that the other people who were interested before are STILL interested, I'd figure I post this.

Zippy and I made plans to meet up at Burlington Center this Saturday (Jan. 14) at 1pm in the food court. If anyone else still wants to meet up and join us for lunch (and shopping afterwards?), that'd be great! As of right now, it's just the two of us. Hope others can make it!!

PM me or IM me if you're interested in exchanging cell phone numbers in case we can't find each other. ^^0

Super_Nerd

Post by Super_Nerd » Jan 15th, '06, 07:44

i wanna join but,i'm abroad!!!!!!!!
wut about comming to DUBAI?????????
is'nt it a c0ol idea??

coolio_amanda

Post by coolio_amanda » Jan 15th, '06, 08:39

[quote="Super_Nerd"]i wan :-)
you will meet lots of people

ryobreak

Post by ryobreak » Jan 15th, '06, 18:15

hmm.. I'm at Westchester County, NY, but on the weekends I'm always at Mitsuwa or Han An Reum :-)

para~white

Post by para~white » Jan 17th, '06, 15:32

I guess through a lot of thought *5 seconds worth* that I have decided this all once and for all… okay :P
Well I am going to be in Kobe all next year (yes we have to wait till 07’) but if you don’t smell – you are more then welcome to have free accommodation in our apartment for a few weeks > > it is just myself and a friend.. we are going there to work.. haha ^ ^ party time.

So that is where everyone is meeting… no questions asked >< I wont take no!

Schala

Post by Schala » Jan 17th, '06, 22:53

Haha. I'm hopefully going to Japan in '07. Not exactly sure where yet. Maybe I can go to different places? Hmm...

Anyway, I did meet Zippyflu (by myself >>) and we had a lot of fun. ^^ Maybe next time more people will be able to go. :D

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Jan 24th, '06, 18:20

ya.. met up at the burlington mall, it was fun. had some food and did some shopping. (suncoast is closing 100 stores get your shopping in!!) got a batman shirt and a aquatenn hunger force shirt for like 9 bucks.. TOTAL... but it was fun overall... anybody wanna join us maybe next time??

Wingwong

Post by Wingwong » Jan 25th, '06, 18:52

Okay Ryo is defintely adorable Lol Im also from NY but Im from Queens down by Howard Beach. No one around me watches dramas cept for a few people I know from outta state or in NJ :( Help! Lol Hit me up if any of ya ll are from NY! :)

Moenyc2000

Post by Moenyc2000 » Jan 26th, '06, 06:46

Queens , NY here also.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jan 28th, '06, 05:22

@ para~white....well I was thinking of going to the Carolines next year via Tokyo....was thinking maybe three days in Japan before heading for the Islands, one day on Guam or Saipan, then the Carolines for one week...it's still in the planing, so if I sure head that way, then I'll look you up if it possible....party time!!!..... :cheers:

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jan 28th, '06, 05:25

@ Schala and Zyppiflu...I'm glad you two got together and have fun....

DaT1PinoyDude

DAddict Meet?

Post by DaT1PinoyDude » Feb 8th, '06, 22:50

Im fairly new here...been a fan of doramas for awhile now.

Has there even been talk or plans of a daddict meet of some kind? Figuring alot of us live in areas like california, newyork, japan, uk, etc, would it be cool to have a "meet" in those areas for people living near those areas?

I dont know..ive been to a few meets for other things I have interest in like airsoft and anime, maybe something like it can be planned for daddict's around certain areas who are willing to host some kind of meet?

Just an idea! :D

groink

Post by groink » Feb 8th, '06, 23:02

In Hawaii, we had such a get-together... We had: myself, thetenken (visiting), jholic and saburo. Talked a lot about dramas and movies.

--- groink

chunu

Post by chunu » Feb 8th, '06, 23:07

ha..ha...I suggested this a while back but I guess no one was interested
then...it would be very nice to get to know each other (living close by)..
It would be nice if we could start something...doing thing together...maybe
I'm thinking toooooo far ahead.

dEvIlDuDe

Post by dEvIlDuDe » Feb 8th, '06, 23:52

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25527<<< ARea Meet up thread...
But yeh it would be cool to have a meet up at somebody's big house then watch dramas hehe