What TURNS you OFF?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
pRincEton giRL

What TURNS you OFF?

Post by pRincEton giRL » Dec 6th, '05, 07:47

Guys, what are the things that usually turns you off? ... that in any instance you have a crush but you found out lately that he/ she is___ or he/she has ____???____.. name those things guys... :crazy:

:alcoholic: :foot: :doh: :fear:

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 6th, '05, 07:50

This happens to me all the time and that turns me off (along with women who have low self-esteem and/or yell at me for nothing because they're probably having PMS :lol)

They like to find many ways to reject me, but I just don't let get to me. They pretty much use exactly what you posted up.

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Dec 6th, '05, 07:53

bad odor and bad breath. :crazy:

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Dec 6th, '05, 07:55

It's such a turn off when guys are soo damn needy.. It ticks me off, I expect that sometimes women would be like that.. but men .. oh come on.. it's just weird and freaks me out!

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 6th, '05, 07:57

No, sometimes, when I'm just helping them out, they like to tell me this stuff like "I have a boyfriend" as if I really care about the person to begin with. It's not like I'm asking them on a date or something, just giving my time to help out with problems.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Dec 6th, '05, 07:58

just dont like it when girls start farting after you get to know them well.

it's like..." oops...sorry, accidently came out."

but once it starts...it never stops. Image

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 6th, '05, 07:58

hmm_yeh wrote:It's such a turn off when guys are soo damn needy.. It ticks me off, I expect that sometimes women would be like that.. but men .. oh come on.. it's just weird and freaks me out!
Needy? Well, I'm a guy and I don't need to act needy to anyone at all.

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Dec 6th, '05, 07:58

Unfortunately there are a lot of things that can turn me off from a girl. Very rarery its just one thing, usually its a cummulation of a few things. However, personality are usually the case that turns me off from a girl.

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Dec 6th, '05, 07:59

yt_toshi wrote:
hmm_yeh wrote:It's such a turn off when guys are soo damn needy.. It ticks me off, I expect that sometimes women would be like that.. but men .. oh come on.. it's just weird and freaks me out!
Needy? Well, I'm a guy and I don't need to act needy to anyone at all.
hmm.. never said you. I've met guys[not saying anyone here in particular!] who was like that and it makes me loose interest. I like having my own space sometimes without the guy constantly calling.
yt_toshi wrote:No, sometimes, when I'm just helping them out, they like to tell me this stuff like "I have a boyfriend" as if I really care about the person to begin with. It's not like I'm asking them on a date or something, just giving my time to help out with problems.
ahahaha.. aww. that's why you should tell them... honey you're not my type, I'm just trying to be nice. >> that would shut them up! :thumright:
Last edited by hmm_yeh on Dec 6th, '05, 08:03, edited 1 time in total.

draco

Post by draco » Dec 6th, '05, 07:59

Hmmm... type of girl that is self centered / full of herself.. I guess. :glare:

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 6th, '05, 08:00

@crazylife123: They actually fart when you're around? That's interesting :scratchchin:

@draco: I agree with you on that one.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Dec 6th, '05, 08:10

yt_toshi wrote:@crazylife123: They actually fart when you're around? That's interesting :scratchchin:

@draco: I agree with you on that one.
When I start saying "I Love You"...not only "I Love You Too" comes out but new things comes out as well. Image

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 6th, '05, 08:29

hmm_yeh wrote:hmm.. never said you. I've met guys[not saying anyone here in particular!] who was like that and it makes me loose interest. I like having my own space sometimes without the guy constantly calling.
I know it wasn't directed to me, but at least I get what you're talking about.
Last edited by yt_toshi on Dec 6th, '05, 08:31, edited 1 time in total.

mick010

on and off

Post by mick010 » Dec 6th, '05, 08:30

turn me off? when that gal who seems giving u chance to approach her and suddenly said NO. not to SEX but to continue the relationship without any reason for that.

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Dec 6th, '05, 08:32

ahhh im a picky arsehole haha lots of things turn me off.
this list is from pass experiences.

- when all of a suddent looking at her reminds me of my sister.... eww lol
- the weird smell of her strawberry lip balm. (what is that smell... oh its me .. u like?? um no ...)
- when i drop u off u better be out of my car in the next minute, no point in holding on to me and getting out slowly tryin to hold onto my finger until the very last second
- no need to call me all the time, i rather watch my drama than talk to u...wait til im done i'll call u to say good nite
- if u wanna date me u better be able to understand what im talking about! was having a convo about the washington "sniper" who killed 13 people or so 4 years ago. after the short convo, she goes, what is a "sniper?" yes apparently she's lived in canada for a long time but doesnt no a lot of vocabulary, but not only that, she doesnt have any idea of whats going on inthe world or locally.
- girls who always party, always go clubbing, its not a bad thing but i dunno, i get very turned off towards any girls who party a lot....ur not necessarily a slut par say but too bad ur a slut to me
- teeth, i know ppl cant help it, and i had really horrible teeth before but thats what braces are for... really, go get braces and fix ur teeth! no money? ... then too bad im already turned off.
- girls who dress sexy/slutty.... nice to look at, but not someone i'd introduce to the family .... or friends...

like i said, im an arsehole...

might as well start a thread about FlyNvballer's pet peeves....

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Dec 6th, '05, 09:00

flynvballer wrote:ahhh im a picky arsehole haha lots of things turn me off.
this list is from pass experiences.

- when all of a suddent looking at her reminds me of my sister.... eww lol
- the weird smell of her strawberry lip balm. (what is that smell... oh its me .. u like?? um no ...)
- when i drop u off u better be out of my car in the next minute, no point in holding on to me and getting out slowly tryin to hold onto my finger until the very last second
- no need to call me all the time, i rather watch my drama than talk to u...wait til im done i'll call u to say good nite
- if u wanna date me u better be able to understand what im talking about! was having a convo about the washington "sniper" who killed 13 people or so 4 years ago. after the short convo, she goes, what is a "sniper?" yes apparently she's lived in canada for a long time but doesnt no a lot of vocabulary, but not only that, she doesnt have any idea of whats going on inthe world or locally.
- girls who always party, always go clubbing, its not a bad thing but i dunno, i get very turned off towards any girls who party a lot....ur not necessarily a slut par say but too bad ur a slut to me
- teeth, i know ppl cant help it, and i had really horrible teeth before but thats what braces are for... really, go get braces and fix ur teeth! no money? ... then too bad im already turned off.
- girls who dress sexy/slutty.... nice to look at, but not someone i'd introduce to the family .... or friends...

like i said, im an arsehole...

might as well start a thread about FlyNvballer's pet peeves....
wow.. hmm.. it's seems that's all I could really say.. wow..

anyway, that's funny. I couldn't hold in my laughter while reading your "turn off" lists. I understand some [emphasis on some] of them, actually most of them and I definitely agree with you there about intelligence. "What is a sniper?!" Please tell me that was a joke! Hmm... for me.. the guy doesn't need to be a complete genius, but it would help if they know something about the world so we can have intellectual conversations every once in a while. It gets boring when all there is to talk about is movies, etc. etc.

On th eother hand.. your girl suddenly reminds you of your sister?! Uhm.. that's a bit too weird, but how the hell could you suddenly be reminded of your sister when you look at the girl you used to make out with or do other such things?! I don't know about that now..

Anyway.. not trying to bust your chops, your post just cracks me up.. and I definitely need that at this time of the night.. my mind needs to be refreshed or else I'll be in deep crap later on today.. :unsure:.. anyway.. very funny and interesting.

yt_toshi: Glad to know you understand what I'm trying to say. :D

pRincEton giRL

Post by pRincEton giRL » Dec 6th, '05, 09:35

Gotta lots of things that turns me off in a guy:

Here’s the list:

1.guy who think am cool with him and ask if wanna have fun (know what I mean)..
2.guy who tried to be friendly but have a cruel intention.. grrrh (hate those perverts) :cussing:
3.The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money :x
4.The handsome men without money are after our money. :crazy:
5.The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married. :glare:
6.The handsome and nice men are gay. :O
7.one who is so cute or good looking but taking advantage of the situation :glare:
8.one who boast out so many things just to get your attention where in fact or some sort of facts he is not :glare:
9.nonsense guy or a type of guy without a sense of direction :alcoholic:
10.insensible :x
11.feeble and low self-esteem :cry:
12.faking others or try to pretend to be someone else :cussing:
13.flirts! :rambo:

13.*** I have to think some more*** mmmmmmmm****** just add up guys

Shizuru

Post by Shizuru » Dec 6th, '05, 09:57

hmm_yeh wrote: [not saying anyone here in particular!] who was like that and it makes me loose interest. I like having my own space sometimes without the guy constantly calling.
Same here, it used to annoy me when my boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend) keep calling me like every minutes and saying things like "I miss you" when we just saw each other like a second ago :glare:

Another thing that turn me off is when I found out the person that I have a crush on smokes.
a total turn off.

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Dec 6th, '05, 10:15

haha im glad i made ur nite.....

and well how did the girl look like my sister??? well..... i picked her up from swimming practices and she looked like... i duno, tehre was no make up on and her hair was still sorta wet and she turned towards me in the car, and i looked at her... and i felt a shiver down my spine as i saw a younger version of my older sister.... "shudders" at that moment.. i told myself it was over lol.... ok not really but one reason....
yes making out is all fun and games but when u get disturbed like dat ... pleasure wont win over feeling comfortable on a regular basis.

another reason why im an arse is that i dont miss girls and i dont wait nor do i want them to call me back.
girl - oh flynvballer, i miss u so much...
me - errrm.... dont worry i'll see you soon enuff....

maybe i just havent found the girl of my dreams yet lol i dunno...
Last edited by flynvballer on Dec 6th, '05, 10:32, edited 1 time in total.

mokona424

Post by mokona424 » Dec 6th, '05, 10:21

even though i'm a 14 year old i have lots of turn-off 2!:D
like wen d guy next to me feels lyk he's funny or cool or smart i hate especially wen he thinks dat he knows me so much!!! GRRR!! total turn-off!! :cussing:

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Dec 6th, '05, 10:31

I hate to say this girls, But I am a man with high standards.

1. Women who don't groom themselves f.e. Combs hair, SHAVES, etc.

2. FAT WOMEN!

3. Very Geeky, sickly looking women

4. Women who smokes, do drugs, drinks, etc.

5. Women who have Bad Teeth :P

6. Women who think to highly of themselves.

7. GOLD DIGGERS

8. Women who make stupid compliments on you a lot just because of your looks. F.e. OMG your so HOT!, omg i love how you do that. Do you have a girlfriend? Are you looking for one? -wink wink- ( there was actually a situation where this happened to me)

9. Totally Obessed women who call on you and STALK YOU

10. WOMEN who are INDECISIVE

11. Women who are just... plain weird.

12. Women who are DUMB ( I read an example of a girl who didn't know what a sniper was, geez I sure hope she survives in this world :( )

13. Women who lack sense of HUMOR

14. Women who are a b****

15. Women who aren't at least a 8 out of 10. Sorry all you decent girls, I'm only into attractive ones :P

16. Sexually Active Women

17. Women from the Philipines, Sorry.. Gomen. But you pinoy's love going after americans so you can jet out of that 3rd world country to immigrate to america. Most of my friends who were in the navy or the marines that went to the Philipines were being hit on constantly by the women there. Plus I have personal expeirence. No offense to any Flips reading this.

18. Women who are INSECURE!!

19. Women who lack sense of Fashion

20. Women who are to religous and try to convert me. (Personal Expeirence)

21. Socially Poor Women ( Women with just no social skills :) )

22. Accents that no body can understand.

23. Women who use men to their advantage.

24. Women that have peircings in odd places.

25. Women with to many tatoo's

26. Women who can't trust other people

27. Women who are pyscho

28. Immature Women

29. Women who TALK ON THEIR CELL PHONE TOO MUCH!

30. I'll just put this again cause I like this one, Women who aren't at least a 8 out of 10

That's about it. If there is anymore I'll post a continuation :)

We should make a thread on turn on's too :) Should be Turn On's and then Turn off's
Last edited by Valcun on Dec 6th, '05, 10:42, edited 1 time in total.

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Dec 6th, '05, 10:41

hahaha dude ur a bigger asZ than I AM........ now let me say WOW.... yes i would love to have a girl with none of thsoe problems but of course in the reality of things we have to keep what we can get. Yes i agree with ur list since I too get turned off by most if not all of what you said but that's generally what everybody hates about the other gender . Thanx for that list since no one should be repeating what we already know anymore... and maybe post up some weird turn offs just like some of my wacky ones.

just to add....to the wackiness
I've known this girl for many years and she's one of my best girl friends and we always play volleyball together. I got to know her cuz she had sexy legs.. yes she looked very sexy in her spandex and i told her friends, damn that girl has nice legs, it wasnt just me but all the guys as well...
so yeah she had the nicest sets of legs and asz a man can ask for and so at a volleyball tournament we were playing at... she was doing a stretch where she stretched her leg over the other one lying down and i dunno how but i got a nice view of her asz being stretched out and it looked abnormally large that i got turned off and i never thought of her as sexy anna again......

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Dec 6th, '05, 10:50

Valcun wrote:I hate to say this girls, But I am a man with high standards.

----

30. I'll just put this again cause I like this one, Women who aren't at least a 8 out of 10

We should make a thread on turn on's too :) Should be Turn On's and then Turn off's

In short... Women then :P
Gosh dude... you're in for a tough lonely life.

My list is very short and effective.

Just dont nag. I can't stand being told the same thing twice, since I have a nearly photographic memory and if told one thing, ONCE there is no need to repeat it because I surely didn't forget it since the last night.

Also, only becuase you're upset, there is no need to call me names.
An ex girlfriend learned that pretty quickly.
I packed my bags and walked out within half an hour, cause she was stupid enough not to head that simple request. 8)

Lantis

Post by Lantis » Dec 6th, '05, 15:20

what turns me off?

1. stupid girls...
2. girls who take drugs or smoke...hate it!
3. girls without humor
4. girls who think they are ms. perfect looking...
5. stuck up girls...
6. girls that are not pretty in my eyes (beauty depends on different tastes)
7. unnatural girls ( tons of make-up or regular visits at a tanning salon....WUUAHHH!)

there are a lot more to list...but i would take too long for all aspects ^^

bLaCkNbLuE

Post by bLaCkNbLuE » Dec 6th, '05, 15:33

2. FAT WOMEN!

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!
I'd like to know what makes you think you are qualified to date the most beautiful, intelligent, perfect women out there?

OINK! OINK! You're a pig.

yarichin

Post by yarichin » Dec 6th, '05, 16:17

otaku, people who do drugs, gossipping, obesity.

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 6th, '05, 16:20

@bLaCkNbLuE: What's with the name-calling? The last thing this thread needs is flame war and besides, why do you care about Valcun's ideal woman?

I'm sure there are people who think the same way as Valcun, regardless of sex. So, let's just keep this thread clean, alright?!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 6th, '05, 16:40

I back Valcun's post :D I totally agree with him over some of his point of view. I see some part of me in him XD hehe

nxi4

i'll turn you off

Post by nxi4 » Dec 6th, '05, 16:44

i live and study in japan. i know its bad, but my biggest turn-off is if a girl can (or wants to) speak english. :-)

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 6th, '05, 16:54

@nxi4: Aren't most girls in Japan looking for someone to tutor them in the English language? Whenever I go to those penpal sites, they always say that they are looking for someone to help them improve in their English because they are either studying it or want to converse with someone who knows the language.

aibakaneko

Post by aibakaneko » Dec 6th, '05, 17:02

My turn off are

those who smoke
Drink
drugs
full of themself.
bad personality
can't stand up for themself
lack of courage
Disrespectful to elders.
mean. HAHHAHAHHA

nxi4

Post by nxi4 » Dec 6th, '05, 17:39

@yt_toshi: yeah, its crazy. obviously i like being a foreigner in japan, otherwise i wouldnt be here. But i think it kind of sucks when people just want to be friends (or more) so as to speak english or just because i'm foreign (/western).

it is very easy to use "english" as a way to pick up girls, but something in which i have no interest in doing.

anyway i think its because i have done the whole "going native" thing and trying to evade english etc., that it can bother me some times. but after all i have of course learnt my japanese from japanese people, so it is good to give something back from time to time. :-)

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Dec 6th, '05, 17:50

Haha! Okay... Turnoffs:

1. Smoking - it is just disgusting. Period.
2. Laziness - specifically, deciding, after agreeing to do something, that it is just too much work and instead doing NOTHING.
3. Personal Hygiene - not bathing for three days does not give you a special animal attractiveness, okay?

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 6th, '05, 18:09

At least I agree with a lot of people that smoking is a turn-off for me as well.

makino

Post by makino » Dec 6th, '05, 18:09

my turnoffs are basic things that can be used both ways (girl to guy or vice versa)

1. guys who drink, smoke, and party too much

2. guys who fool around and aren't faithful

3. guys who belittle and ridicule others when they themselves aren't any better

4. guys who don't maintain themselves (being a slob all the time isn't cool)

5. guys who don't respect their elders (especially their parents)

6. guys who are shorter than me :-(

7. guys who are irresponsible

8. guys who curse all the time :cussing: :

9. guys who lack intelligence (the sniper thing scared me)

10. guys who constantly talk ~ meaning they could have a decent conversation w/ a wall about nothing :whistling:

11. guys who don't listen to you unless the topic pertains to them

12. guys who are downright mean

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 6th, '05, 18:11

It seems like everyone is pretty much repeating what Valcun has already said.

gsr_raver

Post by gsr_raver » Dec 6th, '05, 18:12

When girls starts to get ****...

Also i hate Ghetto ones, or Ghetto wannabe, i mean come on.. YOU ARE NOT BLACK.. i don't mind you dress in Black style clothing, but don't start acting GHETTO. and talking BLACK if you are AZN.

I'm Sorry Girls

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Dec 6th, '05, 18:18

@gsr_raver: I agree with you on this one too since I'm not too fond of posers (sorry for being ancient on slang terms).

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Dec 6th, '05, 19:03

7. GOLD DIGGERS

8. Women who make stupid compliments on you a lot just because of your looks. F.e. OMG your so HOT!, omg i love how you do that. Do you have a girlfriend? Are you looking for one? -wink wink- ( there was actually a situation where this happened to me)

9. women who call on you and STALK YOU

12. Women who are DUMB ( I read an example of a girl who didn't know what a sniper was, geez I sure hope she survives in this world :( )

27. Women who are pyscho

Well....I find these to be turn offs too....

hmm...what I would add in

1.Girls who can't cook simple things such as Eggs or Fried Rice. I like girls who can cook some what :mrgreen:

2.Girls that talks in some language I don't understand. All that Shizzle and some crazy slang that makes no sense :crazy:

3.A girl who can't stand up for herself.

4.Girl who has no self confidence.

5.A girl who is just as lazy as me or even lazier

6.A girl who laughs at every stupid comment I make. *I know I'm not that funny :roll *

I saw others mentioned girls who parties and go clubbin too much, Yea I don't like those girls either.

Might be more my list, but I gotta think it over some more

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Dec 6th, '05, 19:05

bLaCkNbLuE wrote:

2. FAT WOMEN!

I'd like to know what makes you think you are qualified to date the most beautiful, intelligent, perfect women out there?

I can answer that simply. Every man on this forum is elidgable to date the most beautiful, intelligent, perfect women out there. You just need to be tactful and know how to do it. Most women are intouch with feelings rather than looks. Men are more attracted to appearence more the feelings. Why do you think some of the most beautiful women are dating average guys? Not cause of their looks, but because of the feelings the generate and the co-existing relationships between them.

knuts

Post by knuts » Dec 6th, '05, 19:53

a person with no ambitions, narrow-minded, stingy or too generous for no good reason plus some of the previously mentioned characteristics.

bLaCkNbLuE

Post by bLaCkNbLuE » Dec 6th, '05, 20:21

yt_toshi wrote:@bLaCkNbLuE: What's with the name-calling? The last thing this thread needs is flame war and besides, why do you care about Valcun's ideal woman?

I'm sure there are people who think the same way as Valcun, regardless of sex. So, let's just keep this thread clean, alright?!
I'm not trying to start a flame war, yt_tosh, but the atittude in which Valcun listed all his "turn-offs" was disgusting. (i.e. "Women who aren't at least a 8 out of 10" just really set me off!)

And I'm not just saying this because he's a guy. If a girl were to say the same sorts of things, I would be just as put off.
Valcun wrote:I can answer that simply. Every man on this forum is elidgable to date the most beautiful, intelligent, perfect women out there. You just need to be tactful and know how to do it. Most women are intouch with feelings rather than looks. Men are more attracted to appearence more the feelings. Why do you think some of the most beautiful women are dating average guys? Not cause of their looks, but because of the feelings the generate and the co-existing relationships between them.
Valcun, I'm sorry to hit number 14 on your list, but just how many women in this world do you expect to find that meet all of your qualifications? You don't like "6. Women who think to highly of themselves" or "18. Women who are INSECURE!!". I'm curious as to how exactly you measure a woman's self-confidence? And what exactly is an appropriate level?

I realize that you are only 18 and that you still have alot to learn about women, but I would advise that you reevaluate what is really important before you try.

がんばって (Ganbatte)

LaLa

diOdio

Post by diOdio » Dec 6th, '05, 20:33

i get turned off by girls that:
wear too much make-up.
have bad taste in music <-- according to my good taste in music! hah.
have no opinions.
dont unlock my car door after i open the passenger side, let the lady in and close their door.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Dec 6th, '05, 20:53

Hmm... I'm married, so I don't worry too much about this one anymore. Nowadays, the biggest turn-off for me is that when you help someone out or compliment them on something, the ones who automatically think you're trying to hit on them or something. What ever happened to being nice for the sake of being nice and caring a bit? (probably sounds strange coming from me...)

That and those women who know that I'm married and still insist on hitting on me. Hello? I've got a beautiful, wonderful partner whom I'll be with for the rest of my life. There is no woman in the world who's so fantastic that it would be worth cheating over. Nobody.

When I was single, the list was a little longer...

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Dec 6th, '05, 20:54

i'm not sure what to say. some posts just made me kinda angry while other posts totally agreed with. i guess everyone has their own tastes.

i would not date:

someone who i do not find attractive, and i mean attractive in a very broad sense not just physically. i'm much more interested in someone when i'm attracted to the person's personality, and then i might become attracted to him physically. Having a sense of humor has always been at the top of my list. If a guy is funny, he's already halfway there to securing my heart.

someone who is too controlling and needs to know where i am every single minute, who also calls me every single freakin' day. my ex used to do that and we would have long arguments over that. when he did that it made me feel like i had no personal space. i couldn't even hang out with my friends anymore because he wouldn't leave me alone.

this topic is hard to write about. it's much easier to say what i like in guys than what i don't like.

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Dec 6th, '05, 20:58

Looks like aNToK's wife reads this forum...

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Dec 6th, '05, 21:14

What turns me off? People who judge a potential friend or partner by long lists of set standards that are nothing more than blind assumptions.

If that's how you see people, you might as well never try to meet anyone, because there's no question you'll find something disturbing, surprising and/or annoying about him or her. Then you'll have to break up the relationship/friendship and you wasted your time for nothing.

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Dec 6th, '05, 21:27

haha anyways so what valcun wrote about not going for anyone who is under 8 out of 10.. its funny cuz well think of it this way.

Im walking down the street, two female friends walk by, one is a 8 out of 10 and he other iss a 6 out of 10. So which one would turn me on more?
The 8 out of 10 girl is partially on the way to beautiful while even only 2 numbers lower, the other girl is practically at the midpoint of ugliness or almost bareable.....

so which girl would i approach and make convo with? This is how its like for everyone, looks means everything. You have to be attracted to the person before u get to know their personality. Sure someone has a great personality thats perfectly fine, we can talk online or phone but lets not be seen in public together. I know that's mean but thats the way it goes. People usually go outwith someone of their same standards anyways right, there are the odd hot chick and ugly guy or vice versa.

For me personally if i was to like a girl who was 6 or 7 out of 10, we'd have to be friends in teh first place and known eachother for awhile. and then my feelings for her will grow. Im perfectly fine with having not so good lookng friends. But if its a girl at a club or on the streets who looks like 7 out of 10 no way am i gonna put an effort goin for her.
I know I'm an arse but its valcun's fault. Im just trying to point out the reality of things how evil people really are.

And dont go telling me that ugly ppl or fat ppl do get loving as well... They Do of course, yes skinny hot chick might be going out with an ugly fat guy , there might be a lot of those situations in teh world but what im saying is that its pretty rare and that looks means at least 60% in startng relationships if not 70%.

on another note, who to say they are the god of the looks rating system. I might like a girl who's ugly to someone else. Heck i've thought girls were beautiful wen i first met them then later cant stand their weird looking face... vice versa i have a weird face, i needed surgery to fix it up

Corona

Post by Corona » Dec 6th, '05, 21:37

"16. Sexually Active Women"

Rofl..does she have to be a virgin?

yarichin

Post by yarichin » Dec 6th, '05, 21:57

Valcun wrote:
bLaCkNbLuE wrote:

2. FAT WOMEN!

I can answer that simply. Every man on this forum is elidgable to date the most beautiful, intelligent, perfect women out there. You just need to be tactful and know how to do it. Most women are intouch with feelings rather than looks. Men are more attracted to appearence more the feelings. Why do you think some of the most beautiful women are dating average guys? Not cause of their looks, but because of the feelings the generate and the co-existing relationships between them.

In all seriousness you are perfectly right. If you want to be successful, you must surround yourself with successful people. People with bad habits, lack of self control(i.e. obesity) and no confidence because of looks are usually not successful people. Shoot for the best and you'll be the best. Besides, you will have to wakeup to that face, better damn well make sure it's pleasant so your day will start out right. Ofcourse her personality also counts, but let's be honest.

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » Dec 6th, '05, 22:00

if she smokes and you see her do it. The she starts spitting. WORST TURN OFF EVER!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Dec 6th, '05, 22:22

pokute wrote:Looks like aNToK's wife reads this forum...
I wish! I can't even get her to read subtitles.... (so I have to watch everything but the Chinese ones all by my lonesome.... :-( )

Still, she has been using my laptop alot lately... :P

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Dec 6th, '05, 22:25

Guys:
1. Bad Odor/Bad Breath
2. Too Religious
3. Shorter than da girl
4. Whiney/Needy
5. Smokes/Drinks/Drugs etc.
6. Self Centered/Conceited
7. Takes forever in the Bathroom
8. Posers/Tryin to be someone they're not
9. Someone who does not noe how to dress
10. Someone who tries too hard to fit in
11. Does not noe weight control
12. Too self concious
13. Sensitive
14. Irresponsible
15. Disrespectful/Has no manners
16. Thinks about sex 24/7
17. Flirts wit all girls
18. Very childish
19. Someone who puts u down
20. Someone who makes u pay fer everythin
21. Body piercings (otha than da earlobe) & tattoos

hmm lookin at dis list of mine, looks like I have too many expectations... :whistling:
Last edited by azndgn26 on Dec 6th, '05, 22:41, edited 2 times in total.

Ibanzze

Post by Ibanzze » Dec 6th, '05, 22:30

LightningEmperor wrote:if she smokes and you see her do it. The she starts spitting. WORST TURN OFF EVER!
I concur.. lol..

I would also like to add:
1. girls that can drink more than I do.. :alcoholic:
2. girls who don't know music.. at all.. (eg. her: W.A. Mozart? I know him.. he's the one that play drum for that rock band right?)
3. girls that think they are the cutest, prettiest, and undeniably irresistable..
4. finally.. girls that say they don't like guys shorter than them but date those guys anyway because they think those guys are "cute".. wth? (eg. me..:scratch: ) wth? but then again.. I'm a man.. I can't help my self.. lol..

:salut:

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Dec 6th, '05, 22:34

azndgn26 wrote:Guys:
1. Bad Odor/Bad Breath
2. Too Religious
3. Shorter than da girl
4. Whiney/Needy
5. Smokes/Drinks/Drugs etc.
6. Self Centered/Conceited
7. Takes forever in the Bathroom
8. Posers/Tryin to be someone they're not
9. Someone who does not noe how to dress
10. Someone who tries too hard to fit in
11. Does not noe weight control
12. Too self concious
13. Sensitive
14. Irresponsible
15. Disrespectful/Has no manners
16. Thinks about sex 24/7
17. Firts wit all girls
18. Very childish
19. Someone who puts u down
20. Someone who makes u pay fer everythin

hmm lookin at dis list of mine, looks like I have too many expectations... :whistling:
Naahhhh I think your list is good......maybe a list of 30+ is expecting too much

Schala

Post by Schala » Dec 6th, '05, 23:14

A REALLY big ego. I mean, confidence is a good thing, but if you have a really big ego, and are self-absorbed, that turns me off A LOT. I stopped being friends with this guy recently because he was just too self-absorbed. x_X

Oh, and if you do drugs. I don't like smoking or heavy drinking either, but if you do weed or other drugs, then most likely I won't give you a chance. There are exceptions, like if you do it on rare social occasions, but if you're a freakin pothead....no way.

And dishonesty turns me off too. I like straight forward honest people. If you lie to me, I kick you to the curb. I'm not one of those girls who tricks you with the "Does this make me look fat?" question. If it makes me look fat, you better tell me it makes me look fat, because I wouldn't want to wear it then!

ladym

Post by ladym » Dec 6th, '05, 23:56

well i am realy ..how can i say ..impres..i read some stuffs in here..jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ppl..pls..do u realy have to think of that?
nobody is perfect in this world..u know i realise that usualy the turn offs are the one that make us look to the othere persons..but if u allways going to look for turns offs u never going to find someone..concentrate on turns on :P there are more fun to see :wub: :mrgreen:

for me at list.. :cheers:

i dont say not to have turns offs ..but some of you ..i think are exagerating :P

my turns off are when the guys are to found on them selfs...and they thik they look to damn good....for me we all look good..and we have our way to see the beauty...maybe otheres see something else in what we see beauty

gsr_raver

Post by gsr_raver » Dec 7th, '05, 00:02

ladym wrote: my turns off are when the guys are to found on them selfs...and they thik they look to damn good....for me we all look good..and we have our way to see the beauty...maybe otheres see something else in what we see beauty

I'm a guy, i do agree with you there, i had a Roomate Last year, and man he thinks was like the most popluar kid in school (we had 30 asian students in our school and none of the other people know him). He was trying to change my habits because he said that i wasn't healthy....>!!! i mean, i only eat 2 twice a day(college life) ... I was like Look at yourself, You sleep all 15hours a day!!!!!!!!! I hate those Jerks! [/qoute]

@valcum.. u know i never thought of a 8 out of 10 system for rating girls, For me it's a 1 out of 3..
1 - I wish i was marryied to her
2 - i will play and maybe go to rank 1
or 3 - STAY AWAY!

:cheers:
Last edited by gsr_raver on Dec 7th, '05, 00:03, edited 2 times in total.

redsea

Post by redsea » Dec 7th, '05, 00:02

It's a "turn me off" when a guy

1) Wearing clothes that looks like "gay".... :lol
2) Talking when eating ....you know what I mean.... :crazy:
3) Show off, think he will get the girl just by his look and his car.... :glare: (do you have brain at all? )
5) Guys who think he's the best...
6) Finally and one of the most turn off to me: lack sense of humor and bad taste in music.... (compare to me :mrgreen: )
Last edited by redsea on Dec 7th, '05, 00:22, edited 2 times in total.

draco

Post by draco » Dec 7th, '05, 00:05

2. FAT WOMEN!

5. Women who have Bad Teeth :P

7. GOLD DIGGERS

9. Totally Obessed women who call on you and STALK YOU

15. Women who aren't at least a 8 out of 10. Sorry all you decent girls, I'm only into attractive ones :P

16. Sexually Active Women

17. Women from the Philipines, Sorry.. Gomen. But you pinoy's love going after americans so you can jet out of that 3rd world country to immigrate to america. Most of my friends who were in the navy or the marines that went to the Philipines were being hit on constantly by the women there. Plus I have personal expeirence. No offense to any Flips reading this.

19. Women who lack sense of Fashion

21. Socially Poor Women ( Women with just no social skills :) )

22. Accents that no body can understand.

27. Women who are pyscho

28. Immature Women

Couldn't say it better myself... esp. #16. Sexually Active Women is definetely a NO-NO :D

ladym

Post by ladym » Dec 7th, '05, 00:10

gsr_raver wrote:
ladym wrote: my turns off are when the guys are to found on them selfs...and they thik they look to damn good....for me we all look good..and we have our way to see the beauty...maybe otheres see something else in what we see beauty

I'm a guy, i do agree with you there, i had a Roomate Last year, and man he thinks was like the most popluar kid in school (we had 30 asian students in our school and none of the other people know him). He was trying to change my habits because he said that i wasn't healthy....>!!! i mean, i only eat 2 twice a day(college life) ... I was like Look at yourself, You sleep all 15hours a day!!!!!!!!! I hate those Jerks! [/qoute]

@valcum.. u know i never thought of a 8 out of 10 system for rating girls, For me it's a 1 out of 3..
1 - I wish i was marryied to her
2 - i will play and maybe go to rank 1
or 3 - STAY AWAY!

:cheers:

wow i love that guy..Abe hiroshi...and i ma glad u think like me :salut: :lol

Lime-kun

Post by Lime-kun » Dec 7th, '05, 00:17

Hmm let's see...

1.) SMOKING/DRUGS as a big glaring number one. Just...just no.
2.) Bad taste in music (call me stuck up, but someone with bad taste I could never live with)
3.) Insecure/whishy-washy personality
4.) Mainstream/generic personality
5.) anorexic

Kirari

Post by Kirari » Dec 7th, '05, 00:29

I don't write ppl off quickly just because of one or a few minor faults. I can accept alot of things mentioned out of your lists there. But what really can't stand is the sight of armpit hair :crazy: . So disgusting, I'm so totally outa there if I see that :fear: . I want them shaved off, but most guys don't do it because "it's gay" :glare: I mean, guys don't like hair on girls. Why do we have to like hair on them.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Dec 7th, '05, 00:34

Schala wrote: I'm not one of those girls who tricks you with the "Does this make me look fat?" question. If it makes me look fat, you better tell me it makes me look fat, because I wouldn't want to wear it then!
hmm.....every girl I know would hurt me if I told them the truth to this question or they'll say I'm lying :roll

I'll take a guess that if a friend told you in their honest opinion that you should lose some weight....you wouldn't get that upset.
I have no idea how you look, but from what you said about not liking dishonest people, it gave me that impression.

tofu_lady

Post by tofu_lady » Dec 7th, '05, 00:48

STALKERS!! Not that I have a crush on a stalker or anything... but I remember this one time, a guy followed me around. He like tried to grab my hand once and took pictures of me with his 'cool' new cell phone. That just totally creeped me out. :crazy: ahahaha, this is kinda off topic :whistling: but that was the first thing that came into mind. :sweat:

I guess the biggest turn off for me would be smoking... eck.. -> it would be a problem cause then he'd smell bad.
I don't like guys who are too nice. For example: someone who calls you all the time, asks you what you want for your birthday... yeah..
OOOOH!! and I have this thing against guys who over-gel their hair. I have this friend I see every morning and each time I see him, he always has this massive amount of gel in his hair. I betcha he uses up all his gel in less than a week! :P

bigsby

Post by bigsby » Dec 7th, '05, 01:05

Constant bad language and unintelligence do it in for me. Body odor is pretty bad, too :p or too much hair~ XD

wingsky

Post by wingsky » Dec 7th, '05, 01:12

One thing that will turn me off instantly is eating with mouth open or eating really loudly.. i can hear my sister munching food a mile away and it ... argh! :lol

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Dec 7th, '05, 01:22

guys that are not polite and really like to think he is the best. i know this one guy that think he knows everything about girl. he thinks that girls loves guy who talks a lot. i told him that is absolutely not true. i like guys who speak what he thinks but not a guy that only emphasize how good he is. that is too **** for me. once i went for a walk with him and my friends.my friend and i was kinda scared of dogs.then there is a dogs that went over excited and it went to us.my friend and i was scrambling and that guy actually wasn't trying to protect me .he in fact hide behind my back.back then i was thinking, here i'm a girl and scared of dog and you're a guy and you also hide behind my back. what kind of guy is that? i was so pissed at him. he really get on my nerve everytime i see him.

rel

Post by rel » Dec 7th, '05, 01:38

When a girl is filled with self hate :P

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Dec 7th, '05, 01:39

wingsky wrote:One thing that will turn me off instantly is eating with mouth open or eating really loudly.. i can hear my sister munching food a mile away and it ... argh! :lol
LOL I totally agree wit u on dat! My mom & my cousins chew their food wit their mouths open, & it aggravates me. *sigh* I guess maybe most ppl from China neva learned etiquette or the proper way to eat food.
Last edited by azndgn26 on Dec 7th, '05, 01:44, edited 2 times in total.

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Dec 7th, '05, 01:40

Kirari wrote:I don't write ppl off quickly just because of one or a few minor faults. I can accept alot of things mentioned out of your lists there. But what really can't stand is the sight of armpit hair :crazy: . So disgusting, I'm so totally outa there if I see that :fear: . I want them shaved off, but most guys don't do it because "it's gay" :glare: I mean, guys don't like hair on girls. Why do we have to like hair on them.
what is wrong with armpit hari T_T...
lol its normal ahaha

kikko

Post by kikko » Dec 7th, '05, 01:40

The worst things that a girl can do to turn me off:

1.Awful laughter. I mean girls that can't laugh without sounding like a hideous blender machine out of order, or sound like they are having a seizure.

These kind of girls also seem to have a tendency to laugh at almost anything. It just makes them look childish. I mean, it's one thing to have a good sense of humour, and another thing to childishly giggle all the time to anything that happens around them.

2. Girls that are unsure about themselves, or of their relationship towards men in general.

They ask for high-maintenance. You have to dedicate most of your time to them. No being out with other friends or similar. Also treating them like queens, you are the slave bee that makes all their wishes come true, and you also read their mind. If you fail to acknowledge every one of her delicate needs, they start to act all psycho on you.
Contacting your familymembers, your friends etc. telling them all how bad man you are.
Beware of these female psychos dudes :)

Also might mean they bring the "men vs. women" thing up all the time in conversations. They ask to be treated as equals to men, but still have all sorts of episodes about all sorts of minor things. For example if the toilet cover is up, the response is "awful!, men must always put it down for women after use!!!" I say: "You're a big girl already, you know how to put it down yourself, ok?"

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Dec 7th, '05, 02:10

A GIRL NEEDS AN AS.S OR SHE WONT SURVIVE... TITTIES CAN BE FLAT I DONT MINE.. BUT ASS BETTER BE NICE AND CURVY

I GET TURNED ON WHEN GIRLS PLAY VOLLEYBALL WELL.... IF THEY SUK ITS A TURN OFF....

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Dec 7th, '05, 02:22

valcun, your list might be why you can`t seem to find girls. you will probably end up lonely for the rest of your life if you keep your expectations up... sorry, i don`t mean to be offensive, but like your list is very stereotypical and superficial. all i see are like image problems, and ego problems. you also mentioned in another thread that you see women as objects. your ego seriously is bigger than the size of asia. get real, no girl fits EVERY single one on your list, and unless you get a wakeup call that women are not all perfect, you shouldn`t attempt at trying to get a girl.

my list is simple, i don`t think that i am superficial, but it goes to a certain extent.

1. really really big ego - kinda like valcun. you`re not that great... get over it
3. rude - i think i don`t like rude people in general, whether it be a guy or a girl
4. bad breath/body odor/hygiene problems - its hard being next to someone who smells
5. violent - i think this goes for everyone
6. dirty mouth - cussing is a really big turn off
7. smoking/drugs
8. sleazy - ick
9. SUPERFICIAL - i hate men who are superficial. i hate girls who are superficial. period.
10. .... erm *thinks* i think thats it..... OH maybe one more. clingy/stalkerish- one guy stalked me at school. guys, it may satisfy your viewing pleasure, but stalking girls is a BIG turnoff. it`s also VERY creepy.

eek 10 things... ><;; i actually have a lot more to put if it were "turn ons" other than turn offs :-)

basically, if the guy`s personality is really awesome, he will catch my heart. easy as that. i have no desire for looks, because when you grow old, everyone will get wrinkles, but their personality will be the same. if you fall in love because of personality, twenty years later, you`ll still be in love because personality never changes.

Schala

Post by Schala » Dec 7th, '05, 02:35

Kirari wrote: I mean, guys don't like hair on girls. Why do we have to like hair on them.
Hear hear! I don't like body hair at all, on guys or girls. x_X But I wouldn't make a guy shave his arms or legs, but if he did, that would be a nice bonus. ^o^
K.T.Tran wrote: hmm.....every girl I know would hurt me if I told them the truth to this question or they'll say I'm lying :roll

I'll take a guess that if a friend told you in their honest opinion that you should lose some weight....you wouldn't get that upset.
I have no idea how you look, but from what you said about not liking dishonest people, it gave me that impression.
No, I wouldn't get upset. But my friends also know me personally, while the average stranger does not. And I think my reaction would be different if a stranger came up to me and said "You need to lose weight" than if a friend said that to me. To be honest, I would be offended if a stranger came up to me and said that. >_>

And actually, I KNOW I need to lose weight. I'm working on it too. But I have a lot of health conditions that make it a lot more difficult for me to lose weight. But that doesn't mean I'm going to give up. I'm keeping at it. It's just frustrating because not everyone who sees me sees a girl who is trying her hardest to lose weight and suffers from medical problems that make it even harder to do that. They just see a girl who is overweight, and stereotype me with the rest of the overweight people. And to be perfectly honest, I eat a lot healthier than most people my age. So, when I see skinny girls scarfing down McDonald's, I get grossed out and annoyed, because I HATE fast food, and yet I'm overweight, and they're skinny. That aggravates me. x_X But at the same time, even if I am overweight, I bet in a way, I am healthier than they are because I eat healthier. >>