RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KDRAMAS (ask for suggestions here)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Darez

Post by Darez » Dec 14th, '05, 03:19

If you're also a fan of Jdrama, don't miss out on Friends (2002) ! It's a short 4 episode Japan-Korea joint production romance series with familiar names like Lee Dong Gun, Won Bin, Fukada Kyoko, and Yada Akiko. Kelly Chen's in there for a cameo too. :P It's fun to see them speak Japanese and Korean at each other. :lol

You can find the HQ torrent episodes here in D-Addicts

venutoispoke

YOUR RECOMMENDATION NEEDED! (Kdramas)

Post by venutoispoke » Dec 15th, '05, 17:44

Hy guyz..do you have any recommendations of any korean drama which is FULL of laughter,bits of love and featuring SUPER CUTE GIRLS?

well I'vce watched Love Story in Harvard and Full House..superb dramas and also Nine Tailed Fox..still hated the ending and also Super Rookie (was laughin my butt off seriously)

So if you have any nice recommendation..DO and PLEASE tell me

Thank you!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Dec 15th, '05, 18:35

hmm super cute? then I "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" is not for u,lol
well she's cute but u just have to get used to the idea that she's a bit chubby and all hehehe
I'd say "Snow White,taste sweet love" they actress made herself look bad for the first few episodes as part of the story but then she wants back to being v cute :D
hmmm...can't think of anything else at the moment

daalig

Post by daalig » Dec 16th, '05, 03:53

Wonderful Life
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

So Super Rookied is a good drama? I have it, might watch it next. After I finish Summer Scents. Summer Scents has the cutest girl of all for the main actress - Son Yeh Jin! But it's a more serious love story. (This is the first drama I've watced where my mind is always going 'omg she looks so pretty in that' in every scene ><)

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Dec 16th, '05, 04:00

Merging with RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KOREAN DRAMAS thread...

venutoispoke

Post by venutoispoke » Dec 16th, '05, 11:51

yeah Super Rookie is SUPER FUNNY! i sure hope to find another series as funny as it is..So any other recommendations for FUNNY and HOT GIRL FEATURING SERIES?

h2lam

Where can I download Ill Mare

Post by h2lam » Dec 16th, '05, 20:32

the 2nd or third post mentioned favour K movies. I want to watch Il Mare but I can't find any sites that have good seeeds to download it. I try so many torrent websites. please give me any recommendations of sites where I can get Korean Movies please. Thanks.

Yen

cees

Post by cees » Dec 16th, '05, 20:36

i recommend everyone 2 watch 'full house'.......btw IT"S A MUST

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Dec 16th, '05, 20:37

daalig wrote:Wonderful Life

So Super Rookied is a good drama? I have it, might watch it next. After I finish Summer Scents. Summer Scents has the cutest girl of all for the main actress - Son Yeh Jin! But it's a more serious love story. (This is the first drama I've watced where my mind is always going 'omg she looks so pretty in that' in every scene ><)
oh yeah Wonderful Life was soo cute XD!! and the little girl in it can sure act :cry:

Wingwong

Out of all the new kdramas now, which 1s highly reccommended

Post by Wingwong » Dec 20th, '05, 17:57

Out of all the new Korean dramas out this season, which is definitely, must see? Again THIS SEASON of THIS YEAR.

justxjackie

Post by justxjackie » Dec 21st, '05, 23:20

I would say "A Love to Kill" with Bi and Shin Min Ah.

Also, although its not from this season, you should watch "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" if you haven't already. :D

Wingwong

Post by Wingwong » Dec 21st, '05, 23:38

Thank u very much for taking out your time to respond to me. Good to know that there are still good people on this forum.

BurnInYourLies

Post by BurnInYourLies » Dec 22nd, '05, 04:59

A Love To Kill all the way! :D

i loved that series...so sad it finished :-(

justxjackie

Post by justxjackie » Dec 22nd, '05, 06:50

Yea...it was really good. It was different from other dramas.
i didnt like the ending though...how they die... :-(

Wingwong

Post by Wingwong » Dec 22nd, '05, 19:59

Hmm interesting. I ll have to check it out when I have some free time :) Thanks people! Anyone heard of Buhwal? Is that any good? Are there any other Korean series from this season that are worth watching? I can only think of Kim Sam Soon and thats prolly it Lol

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 22nd, '05, 22:14

Wingwong wrote:Hmm interesting. I ll have to check it out when I have some free time :) Thanks people! Anyone heard of Buhwal? Is that any good? Are there any other Korean series from this season that are worth watching? I can only think of Kim Sam Soon and thats prolly it Lol
Hehe I wanted to recommend you Buhwal=Resurrection but than I saw so many people recommending Love to Kill.
Buwhal is without a doubt the best Kdrama ever created ...its almost perfect in every aspect like story,acting,cinematography. And I dont say that as a fanboy because I also like a lot of dramas which I admit are not really great but Buwhal is together with MISA the best Kdrama ever produced :-)
Love to Kill is also not a bad drama...besides having a few boring episodes its good but its no Resurrection.

v1rgi3

Post by v1rgi3 » Dec 23rd, '05, 15:49

its funny tho, because i am a huge avid fan of rain, but i didn't like "a love to kill " at all.. it just didn't appeal to me, and i thought it was kind of boring...

but anyways... i also highly recommend resurrection, and i thought green rose was pretty good too...

anticipating

Post by anticipating » Dec 23rd, '05, 15:59

marrying a millionaire
great show

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Dec 23rd, '05, 16:05

v1rgi3 wrote:its funny tho, because i am a huge avid fan of rain, but i didn't like "a love to kill " at all.. it just didn't appeal to me, and i thought it was kind of boring...

but anyways... i also highly recommend resurrection, and i thought green rose was pretty good too...
lol i thought the same thing i was disspointed when i saw it . first 2 eps and i got soo bored i stopped watching.

Jung Se jin

Which Kdrama best to watch!

Post by Jung Se jin » Dec 23rd, '05, 17:14

I bet the Wonderful Life is kinda great drama! The Super Rookie also not bad!

:D :D :D :D
:P :P :P :P
:thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Dec 23rd, '05, 17:32

himenajima wrote:
v1rgi3 wrote:its funny tho, because i am a huge avid fan of rain, but i didn't like "a love to kill " at all.. it just didn't appeal to me, and i thought it was kind of boring...

lol i thought the same thing i was disspointed when i saw it . first 2 eps and i got soo bored i stopped watching.
Me too =) i agree with you both. LOL Rain was so boring in this drama.
Mostly the story, kinda dragged...on and ending was just pretty lame..imo.

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Dec 24th, '05, 04:22

Spike23 wrote:
himenajima wrote:

Me too =) i agree with you both. LOL Rain was so boring in this drama.
Mostly the story, kinda dragged...on and ending was just pretty lame..imo.
lol yeah so dissapointing.

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Dec 24th, '05, 04:29

I'd digress, i'd say A Love To Kill is a new experience in itself.
Something different from Ji hun's other dramas, and boy does he prove his worth in this one.
I finished all the 16 episodes already, and i still think its good! :)

lilpiggi3

Post by lilpiggi3 » Dec 24th, '05, 06:24

This is last seaons, but you can not be missed: My Name is Kim Sam Soon :] (same thing as My Lovely Sam Soon)

...I haven't watched any new dramas, except for A Love to Kill, It's OK ... nothing good, at some point its annoying, other times I really want to know what happens next

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Dec 24th, '05, 06:49

i HATED HATED HATED x1000 Bi in FULL HOUSE, wat a lame role for him... he was like freakin bipolar in that drama,

but i think A Love To Kill is a must see for this winter :] this is totally unbias because like i said... i hated full house and didnt even care to see sangdoo or w.e. however i found A Love To Kill to be quite intresting, the role Bi played is better and i think his acting has improved. yes i admit the first ep of A Love To Kill totally bored me, i had no clue wtf was goin on and was thinkin i didnt care to see the rest, but i watched ep 2 and i was hooked. i love the storyline of this drama, its great just like the previous drama the producer made --> Misa. i still didnt watch the ending yet, i'm on episode 15 now, but the endings to each episode made always made me want to watch the next, i'm glad this role was givin to Bi, he did a great job and this really showed his potential as an actor.

kookieazn

Post by kookieazn » Dec 24th, '05, 06:51

i know you are looking for dramas to watch, but i have to say that you shouldnt watch wedding or 1% of anything/something. i thought that those two dramas werent every good. they were dragging.

but i did like a love to kill. it was different.

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Dec 24th, '05, 13:13

Not sure if these can be categorized as new... but i like 18vs29, Only You (the guy's really hot.. my husband hates that I like the guy so much. haha) and Ive just started with a love to kill but it didnt really catch my attention.. I guess Im still stuck on the "full house" bi

pandas_are_cute

Post by pandas_are_cute » Dec 25th, '05, 00:01

im not sure if this would count :unsure:.. but 'My Girl' left a good impression on me after watching the first few episodes :clap:.. four episodes to be exact..

i just thought you might wanna try.. :nuts:

im praying that this new series won't end up like other korean series :pray:.. if you know what i mean (good start but not-so-good ending) :scratch:..

anyway the series has just started.. so there's really much left for us to see.. :cheers:

:salut: ju yu rin.. fighting..!! :salut:

viperx116

Post by viperx116 » Dec 25th, '05, 01:17

Well I've only seen 2 "new" ones so far.

Sweet Spy - Really good drama. It's funny and a good story so far. Plus the main actress is freaking cute.

A love to kill - This drama just sucked. Don't even bother with it.

urbanscrappy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by urbanscrappy » Dec 25th, '05, 01:25

A Love to Kill - thought the beginning was slow then it was great from episode 4 onwards then lost me a bit towards the end

The Sweet Spy - love it, love it, love it!!!

Marrying a Millionaire - interesting idea and really enjoying it so far.

n0_rulez

Post by n0_rulez » Dec 25th, '05, 15:16

definitely A Love To Kill
features a new face of ji hoon, and one which i'll find hard to forget :P

justxjackie

Post by justxjackie » Dec 25th, '05, 21:03

scratch A Love to Kill - it sucks. the ending is horrible. i didnt like it at all. (thats just my opinion)

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 25th, '05, 21:47

lol it appears as if you either liked a love to kill or hated it. i only watched the first ep.. i thought it was strange... but i didn't give it a chance really.

here are my favs:
My Name is Kim Sam Soon

I'm still in the middle of:
Super Rookie
Wonderful Life

but i think those two are terrific

as you can see, i enjoy romantic comedies

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Dec 25th, '05, 21:49

well if u think bout it... all endings to korean dramas almost always suck.

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Dec 25th, '05, 22:01

Merged new thread with this existing one. Please use this one instead of creating a new recommendations thread.

chiachu712

Post by chiachu712 » Dec 26th, '05, 10:13

only you is also nice try watching it :D 8) :lol

Vindell

Post by Vindell » Dec 28th, '05, 08:23

My all-time favorite Korean drama is definitely Full House.

Just recently into "A Love To Kill". I agree that the first 2 eps were boring and kind of weird. I didn't stop there and give it a chance to watch the next episode and I like it. It's getting better and better and quite addicting. Now I'm at episode 15 and one more episode to go. Heard from few people that the ending is bad. So I'm going to see for it myself if it's really that bad.

Moonlight12

Post by Moonlight12 » Dec 30th, '05, 03:47

So, My Name is Kim Sam-Soon is good for a comedy, but what about a romantic melo-drama series? Or one that would make me cry?

bioshiva07

Post by bioshiva07 » Jan 1st, '06, 08:35

i've watched in this order
Dae Jang Geum--classic
Hotelier
Winter Sonata--it started the korean wave, so i recommend everyone to watch this
Rooftop Cat or Attic Cat
Full House--best ever
A Love to Kill--watched it for Bi
My Name is Kim Sam Soon--the herione was so natural and the plot was hilarious, not forced at all
Friends (w/ wonbin it's only 4 eps. and also considered jdrama)
Autumn Tale--i love won bin, he's the only reason i stuck w/ this series

Currently watching
Sweet Spy

Contemplating
I'm Sorry I Love Your--it's appeared a lot on the lists
My Love Patzzi--i really like Kim Rae won
Super Rookie--it looks really good, i think i might buy this one

My rating
1. Full House
2. My Name is Kim Sam Soon
3. Dae Jang Geum
4. Hotelier

xxxAnaxxx

Post by xxxAnaxxx » Jan 1st, '06, 11:00

My Recommendation: I'm in to comedies :lol

1. Full House
2. My Loely Sam-Soon
3. Wonderful Life
3. Rooftop Attic Cat
4. Sassy girl CH

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Jan 3rd, '06, 07:15

everybody should watch My Name is Kim Sam Soon... not only was that show HILARIOUS, hyun bin is HOT x] hehe... theres also this half korean guy who isnt that bad lookin... but i just loved Sam Soon's character... thats one funny ass woman :lol

hinako442003
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by hinako442003 » Jan 3rd, '06, 21:13

Fashion 70's

dmaechan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by dmaechan » Jan 3rd, '06, 21:17

My Lovely Sam Soon, Full House, Super Rookie were really good!
There's also I'm Sorry I LOve, Wonderful Life, Prince's First Love, and My Love Patzzi
...i'm also watching a new kdrama, My Girl..and it's pretty funny!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Jan 3rd, '06, 21:17

FULL HOUSE! ^^ Song Hye Gyo is just too cute! =)

dorkee

Post by dorkee » Jan 3rd, '06, 21:22

My recommended in no particular order since I love all of them:

1. Autumn Tale / Endless Love
3. Stairway to Heaven
4. Marry a Millionaire

dmaechan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by dmaechan » Jan 3rd, '06, 21:28

dorkee wrote:My recommended in no particular order since I love all of them:

1. Autumn Tale / Endless Love
3. Stairway to Heaven
4. Marry a Millionaire
Is marry a millionaire any good? is it a comedy?

btw, is that Hyun Bin(i think that's his name) on your avatar?! I loved him in MyKImSAmSoon

usyagitntn

Post by usyagitntn » Jan 5th, '06, 01:08

I heard may opposing opinions on "A love to kill", I don't know whether I should watch it or not because some people say that it has a bad ending and I don't like bad endings. I've just finished watching the first ep and I have to admit that it was very confusing, I hardly knew what was going on in this first ep. But I also heard that after the first 3-4 eps, the drama got better so if anyone can tell me their opinions after having finished watching this series, it'd help a lot :D. ( and I have to say the OST of "A love to kill" is a pretty good one :-) )

oh, and here is my list of my fav Koren drama although I haven't watched that many K-drama......yet :lol
The list is in no particular order:

Full House; Love it, really funnny :wub:
Glass shoes: a sad ending-drama but I like it too. Not for people like romanric comedy though.
Stairways to heaven: another sad drama but it's good
:scratch: I can't remember the other ones that i watched, it's been a long time.

Oh, I almost forgot about Super Rookie. I only watched a little bit of it but it seemed really funny, gotta go download it soon!

h2lam

Post by h2lam » Jan 5th, '06, 07:28

usyagitntn wrote:I heard may opposing opinions on "A love to kill", I don't know whether I should watch it or not because some people say that it has a bad ending and I don't like bad endings. I've just finished watching the first ep and I have to admit that it was very confusing, I hardly knew what was going on in this first ep. But I also heard that after the first 3-4 eps, the drama got better so if anyone can tell me their opinions after having finished watching this series, it'd help a lot :D. ( and I have to say the OST of "A love to kill" is a pretty good one :-) )

oh, and here is my list of my fav Koren drama although I haven't watched that many K-drama......yet :lol
The list is in no particular order:

Full House; Love it, really funnny :wub:
Glass shoes: a sad ending-drama but I like it too. Not for people like romanric comedy though.
Stairways to heaven: another sad drama but it's good
:scratch: I can't remember the other ones that i watched, it's been a long time.

Oh, I almost forgot about Super Rookie. I only watched a little bit of it but it seemed really funny, gotta go download it soon!

What does OST mean?

YEN

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Jan 5th, '06, 07:38

What does OST mean?
Official Soundtrack

kstar

Post by kstar » Jan 8th, '06, 08:10

Wow thank you for the feed back. Now i want to try Dae Jang Geum and All about eve. ^_^

YOU'RE SO RIGHT ABOUT LOVE TO KILL SUCKING IN THE LAST 6 EPISODES! I was like WTF in the last episode. I loved the first 10 episodes. They sure killed it though x_x;;

THAAAAAANK YOU AGAIN for feed backs!
I'm download My Girl right now.

curiousplay

Post by curiousplay » Jan 9th, '06, 04:04

My all time classic favourites would be all about eve, hotelier and lover in paris. These are really good. I can rewatch them over and over again ;)

Other recommendations would be ( I enjoyed them but not exactly my fav.) full house, sad sonata, stairway to heaven, my love patzi...hmm can't think of any others for now but hope these helps ;)

curiousplay

Post by curiousplay » Jan 9th, '06, 04:10

Moonlight12 wrote:So, My Name is Kim Sam-Soon is good for a comedy, but what about a romantic melo-drama series? Or one that would make me cry?
definitely sad sonata. i cried tons and it rly makes u think about life and love in general.

curiousplay

Post by curiousplay » Jan 9th, '06, 04:13

Moonlight12 wrote:So, My Name is Kim Sam-Soon is good for a comedy, but what about a romantic melo-drama series? Or one that would make me cry?
definitely sad sonata. i cried tons and it rly makes u think about life and love in general.

kodoko

Post by kodoko » Jan 9th, '06, 14:19

freakkler wrote:It's one of the earliest or maybe FIRST k-show screened in here in s'pore...lolz
Got my hooked on k-tv since on...haha

Autumn tale aka Endless Love is definitely not the first kdrama shown in singapore. I have watched Wish upon a star and Models (heared my beloved So Ji Sup has a role in this drama, i must be suffering from anemia, I cannot recall about him at all. :scratch: ) long before the existence of Channel U. If one can remember, it was channel U who bring K-drama craze to singapore.

I have watched quite a fair bit of korean dramas. My first kdramas are Wish upon a star and Models. Later on, I have watched some other kdrama such as Autumn tale, My Love Patzzi, bright girl's success story, Dae Jang Geum etc. I still actually preferred HKdrama and Jdrama.

But after watching Love letter (i bought it because it was on sale) :mrgreen: After this drama, I was hooked to kdrama, it was the only kdrama I have watched twice. Not even MISA, though I cried a fair bit while watching MISA. I feel the Love Letter is seriously under-rated drama. It is a drama that actually let you ponder about your desire in your life. Like when we prayed to God, we were always letting God knows what we WANT and seldom did we ask ourselves what we could have done for GOD. I would say this drama is life-altering to me. :thumleft: :thumright:

BBoPPy

Post by BBoPPy » Jan 10th, '06, 12:26

I've seen a couple of dramas that I really liked and would recomment

-Full House- I enjoyed it! it was funny and cute.

-My Name is Kim Sam Soon- hilarious drama >_< I loved it but I kind of didn't like how the ending turned out...thru out the whole movie was like "omg omg omg next episode" but when I got to the ending I was just *bleah* about it.
but it's all good... just not the ending (for me)

-A love to kill- a good drama but the beginning kind of drag and I didn't really like the end (<--I didn't really get it ^_^" hehe)
Bi's acting in this drama is a *thumbs up* =)

right now I'm watching "the last dance is with me" and soo far I'm loving it!
just wondering...is it a sad drama?

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Jan 10th, '06, 12:32

must watch...

1)attic cat....
2)my 19 years old sister-in-law
3)miss kim millionaire
4)my girl

this dramas is very fun..and love them so much

captain-nippon

High Rating korean drama in 2005

Post by captain-nippon » Jan 11th, '06, 09:55

Hi,

Since there are so much bad korean drams a and i can't tell if it's good or bad drama by looking at the titles. Can someone tell me the top 10 korean drama for 2005, the top 10 drama with the highest rating.....

thanks

kona99

Post by kona99 » Jan 11th, '06, 11:31

high rating doesn't nessarrily guarentee the quality of the drama. There could be many well-made drama with poor rating and vise versa.

From 2005, the dramas i thought worth watching were these.
-My Lovely SamSoon
-Fashion 70s
-Resurraction
-To Marry a Millionaire (still airing)
-Sweet Spy (just finished)
-My Girl (still airing)

And as rating-wise - average rating thruout the show
1. My Lovely SamSoon 37.7%
2. Rosy Life 34.2%
3. Letters to the Parents / Precious Family 30.1%
4. Emperor of the Sea 29.6%
5. Spring Days 28.5%
6. Be Strong Geum-soon 27.5%
7. Lovers In Prague 26.4%
8. My Precious Child 25.7%
9. Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man 24.8%
10.Fashion 70s 24.5%

vofzxy

Post by vofzxy » Jan 11th, '06, 13:12

i would agree to My Name Is Kim Sam Soon at the throne . . .
they practically swept the MBC awards 2005 on 30 Dec . . .
the show also kinda revolved around them . . . . .

U can check it out by searching for "Hyun Bin" at http://www.youtube.com

tsp_uk

Post by tsp_uk » Jan 11th, '06, 15:36

Could you tell me what awards/how many awards they won in the MBC awards?

JoSungMo

Post by JoSungMo » Jan 11th, '06, 16:36

I vote Rosy life as best drama year 2005.
Get a lot of tissues if ur going to watch this drama.

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Jan 12th, '06, 06:25

Kim Sam Soon, if memory serves correct and you'll have to forgive me if it doesn't since it's been a bit won:

Popular Actress, Popular Actor, Best Couple (internet polls)
Best New Actor (I think ...)
2nd for Best Actor/Actress (Both Hyunbin and Sam Soon people got it)
And from the group of 4 that were awarded the Choi Woo Joo award (what I call 2nd place), they choose the Dae Sang - the best or #1, Sam Soon Ee's actress.

Hee Bin's actress got an award too.

I think Fashion 70s was interesting at first, but it got to be a real drag in the middle and towards the end. My Girl which is still airing is fabulous. Very cute and funny. I loved 'Be Strong Geum Soon,' it was a very sweet family drama. Kim Sam Soon is a must to watch. My mom highly recommends I watch Green Rose, so that's the next drama I'm going to be tackling. If you don't mind historical dramas, Hei Shin, Ii Soon Shin, and Seo Dong Yeo are very intriguing and exciting watches. Lovers in Prague is supposed to be good, but I got bored by it. I preferred 'Love Needs a Miracle,' but aparently, the rest of Korean drama viewers disagree if you see the ratings. *shrug*

Really, if you want a sum up of all the supposed good dramas out there, just go download the MBC, SBS and KBS drama award shows. Generally that shows you what's popular, and usually what's deemed 'good' by the majority.

Roudy

Post by Roudy » Jan 13th, '06, 05:03

I would say My Girl it is really funny to watch and if I was a guy I would choose ju Yoo Rin of course because she is fun to be around, but I really hated her role in Sweet 18. in My Girl I give her 100% enjoyment.

JenBell

Post by JenBell » Jan 13th, '06, 09:44

U just have to watch Resurrection, which sooo awesome.

Also...My Girl is like sooo funny.

While everyone rate samsoon, I thought it was average...just my thought. Worth watching though

curiousplay

Post by curiousplay » Jan 13th, '06, 19:12

im trying to watch the best-rated drama of each year so what i know so far is

1999 - endless love
2000 - all abt eve
2001 - hotelier
2002 - winter sonata
2003 - dae jang geum??
2004 - lovers in paris
2005 - my name is kim sam soon

did i get these right?

Veronica

Full House, similar serie?

Post by Veronica » Jan 13th, '06, 19:43

Hi! I saw Full House this week and totally LOVE it... I would like to know if you guys know any similar korean serie.. laughs + drama but not too "soap opera".. more like "my sassy girl" kinda humour..

Hope I made myself clear :whistling:

Thanks! :wub:

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Jan 13th, '06, 19:54

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 13th, '06, 19:56

I guess you want the kind where they have to live together and then start to fall for each other?
I'd say watch "Snow White-Taste Sweet love", "Sweet 18" hmm and try watching the K-movies "My Little Bride" n "Innocent Steps" :roll

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Jan 13th, '06, 20:10

many person gonna said
MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON
it's a serie who really like Full House
because it's really really really have a same plot lolllll

and well Kim sam soon win the best drama 2005 for korean ^^

i recommend this really much

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 13th, '06, 20:15

Miaka FY wrote:many person gonna said
MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON

who said My Name Is Kim Sam Soon had the same plot :S I thought it was very different..yet very good :D yep I'd recommend that one too

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Jan 13th, '06, 20:17

CraZyaH wrote:
MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON

who said My Name Is Kim Sam Soon had the same plot :S I thought it was very different..yet very good :D yep I'd recommend that one too
lollll but wait a minute loll
they have a marriage contract, each person don't seem like the partner ..(in beginning hehe )

and after fall in love with ...

so ..that mean same plot

+ they hate each other ..loll

kinki

Post by kinki » Jan 13th, '06, 20:18

yeah i recommend My name is Sam soon kim aka My lovely Sam soon. its very very funny yet it has some teary moments. just want you want :)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 13th, '06, 20:21

Miaka FY wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON

lollll but wait a minute loll
they have a marriage contract, each person don't seem like the partner ..(in beginning hehe )

and after fall in love with ...

so ..that mean same plot

+ they hate each other ..loll
oh yeah XD I watched it when it first came out in summer so don't remmeber much of it,but that didn't happen until after a few episodes,when in full house it happened on the 2nd episodes :wub:
anyway those kind of dramas really make me look around the people I hate lol think I might fall for them as I get used to them being around me ....or..not lol

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Jan 13th, '06, 20:36

ohh i understand .. :-)

same like Full House ...
humm

for a romantique serie i really and truly recommend you
ISWAK ..taiwanese serie ''It starting with a kiss''
Devil Beside You too

Wonderful Life have a same plot story with Marriage contract

humm
so many serie ^^;;

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 13th, '06, 20:39

Miaka FY wrote:ohh i understand .. :-)

same like Full House ...
humm

for a romantique serie i really and truly recommend you
ISWAK ..taiwanese serie ''It starting with a kiss''
Devil Beside You too

Wonderful Life have a same plot story with Marriage contract

humm
so many serie ^^;;
oh yes Wonderful Life was nice,and for a change,the story didn't drag at all,loved it XD!
I only watched Devil Besid You cuz Mike He is sooo hot in it :wub: :wub: but the story wasn't really that interesting nor the acting imo..