A Love To Kill (KBS2, 2005) with Bi/Rain

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Dec 22nd, '05, 05:53

vangpire wrote:I hate the ending. I really wanted it to be a happy ending. But, still, it was a great drama. So, what's the next new drama that everyone's going to be watching???
THe ending was horrible...so pointless BI dies with her.. like wth...
Made no sense the ending eps 15 dragged on for so long. THen eps 16 made it sorta die down but still pretty lame. >______< I honestly this drama only get a 5/10 from me.

Bi's other drama Full House was much better.
The acting wasn't bad...the story was just bad. Everything did a fine job.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 22nd, '05, 06:20

Spike23 wrote:
vangpire wrote:I hate the ending. I really wanted it to be a happy ending. But, still, it was a great drama. So, what's the next new drama that everyone's going to be watching???
THe ending was horrible...so pointless BI dies with her.. like wth...
Made no sense the ending eps 15 dragged on for so long. THen eps 16 made it sorta die down but still pretty lame. >______< I honestly this drama only get a 5/10 from me.
I havent watched the ending yet, but for you to give it so carelessly without hiding it using the spoiler butoon ...like I did above^^ :cussing:
Nah, Im just kidding :mrgreen: :lol . I dont mind at all. I would have been annoyed if it was another drama. But this one turned out to be a disappointment. Well, surprise, surprise! I knew it...sheesh! This ending is getting overused! What the heck!?
Man...well, I'm off to torture myself for one more hour. *sigh*

justxjackie

Post by justxjackie » Dec 22nd, '05, 06:44

for this dramam i actually wanted a happy ending...i mean, come on! make them happy already! but i guess the writer thought that a happy ending would be too predictable. :glare:

whats replacing this drama?

kookieazn

Post by kookieazn » Dec 22nd, '05, 06:50

ahahahah!! someone posted the ending without using the spoiler button!! thanks for killing the ending for me!! *sigh* what to do now?? :scratch:

ragedyfairy

Post by ragedyfairy » Dec 22nd, '05, 21:06

did anyone else think that the actor playing mingu did an amazing job? shin-mina also did an excellent job looking mesmerized by rain in the beginning episodes..

anyway,the drama overall was ok.. i had big expectations but the show just didn't live up to them. the twists were not shocking, it was way too over-dramatic at many times, and i'm tired of all this "we can't be together" crap.

and i still cannot get over the fact she never thought to ask him his name until after she ruined her career....give me a break.

po0p

Post by po0p » Dec 22nd, '05, 23:05

Spike23

I was putting off registration until I had to post something worth posting about...

but I had to register to thank you for being inconsiderate and ruining the ending for myself and others who haven't watched the drama yet. Thanks ass. :cussing:

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Dec 23rd, '05, 17:47

Bi is at his best in this drama... n i love his new look
Manly and sexy :wub:

lil_manda

Post by lil_manda » Dec 23rd, '05, 23:43

can i get a synopsis of the movie???? please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Dec 24th, '05, 07:58

why the hell dont u guys use the spoiler boxes... i didnt finish the damn drama and i c "@#$!@#$!@#$" THANX ALOT. holie shiet if i could stick my hand through my monitor id fukin strangle u. :x gae seki.
Last edited by xLilVietDevilx on Dec 24th, '05, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

shimy bimy

Post by shimy bimy » Dec 24th, '05, 09:17

i think i will like this drama cuz bi is taking the lead act!

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 24th, '05, 11:45

xLilVietDevilx wrote:why the hell dont u guys use the spoiler boxes... i didnt finish the damn drama and i c
"wtf did he die"
THANX ALOT. holie shiet if i could stick my hand through my monitor id fukin strangle u. :x gae seki.
You might want to use spoiler boxes too, coz some people just scroll down to see the latest posts and they might have not seen Spike23's spoiler...err...SPOILER, it is the ultimate spoiler after all. :whistling:
And by repeating what she said without censoring the darn words , you're inflicting/adding the same damages.
Where the heck is Spike23? Go edit your post please. You dont need to ruin the show for others; it(the drama) could easily ruin itself without your help. Thank you very much.

moonstruck

Post by moonstruck » Dec 24th, '05, 12:58

i actually really liked the ending.. x_____X! i thought that.. things wo u ld onyl be for the best if it ended that way.. o____o.. ionno.. just my opinion =P

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Dec 24th, '05, 18:54

opps, mianhe :o

;[ mind u i typed that at 12 and i was sleepy and mad ha :x

** just finished the drama, i liked the ending, even though somebody ruined it for me -cough- :glare: wasnt disappointed at all. great job on the drama :-)

viperx116

Post by viperx116 » Dec 25th, '05, 01:12

I thought the ending was really stupid. It's like the director wanted that to happen from the very beginning but didn't know how to make it happen. It just feels so forced.

n0_rulez

Post by n0_rulez » Dec 25th, '05, 14:50

personally i find the ending beautiful.. not the fact that they died though
but the last episode was unforgettable
the way Da Jeong narrated bok-gu's life right from the beginning
she's the only one who know him really well, whats his every move
and i find she the most respected character
although she loved bok-gu, she let him go to eon seok

the last statement,
Da Jeong: The boy had the girl by his side once again,
In that warm and clear morning.

this ending is somewhat like sangdoo's
its a two-sided ending, whether bok-gu died or not its up to you to intepret
if he lives, he'll most probably be with eon seok..
then if he died and eon seok woke up, i doubt she will leave bok-gu to die alone, she most likely choose to die with him right there.

in both ways, they will still end up together as the narrator said

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Dec 25th, '05, 20:05

i also thought the ending was in a way beautiful. i was a bit dissapointed cuz i was hopeful for a happy ending but it makes sense. A good drama but not one of the best. I really enjoyed Bi's acting tho; he was really good! :D

justxjackie

Post by justxjackie » Dec 25th, '05, 21:00

yes, yes, we all agree lol :lol

yo does anybody know wat drama is replacing this one?

autumnleaves

Post by autumnleaves » Dec 26th, '05, 01:13

This drama is good but too overrated. Bi and Shin Min Ah make a great couple anyway.

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Dec 26th, '05, 01:34

i wouldnt say its overrated =/ people said the ratings were horrible lol >_> yea well maybe a lil "overated" because Bi is in it :)

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » Dec 26th, '05, 05:07

This drama was hyped up a lot. I love Bi & grew to love Shin Min Ah, but definitely not a drama I would recommend people to watch. Once again a drama that dragged its story out as long as possible and this was most definitely a wannabe MISA. I hate to say it, but this was a major flunk. It was predictable too, I mean, knowing the writer's style in their previous works (MISA & Sang Doo), there was no way that
they were gonna live.
Anywho, I do look forward to watching Bi's future dramas.

His acting is the one thing that came out of this drama. :) So that I'm glad haha.

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Dec 28th, '05, 00:19

what were the ratings in Korea for this drama? Was it a flop?

vangpire

Post by vangpire » Dec 28th, '05, 05:08

I was surfing EBAY for dramas to purchase and noticed that someon already has this drama up for sale. I couldn't believed it. Really pisses me off when people sell bootleg copies. YesAsia doesn't even have it up for sale yet. Anyhow, makes me even more skeptical of purchasing dramas anywhere else but from YESASIA. However, they're so expensive from there though, hence why I look for them from EBAY. I should learn my myself after receiving two boxsets with horrible subtitles. I could've just downloaded them rather than pay $$$ for them. Anyhow...enough ranting.

msjang

Post by msjang » Dec 28th, '05, 05:20

^

the ratings weren't bad....according to the soompi forum goers, this drama received as high of a viewer's rating as I'm Sorry I Love You (MISA), so it could not have been a flop. Ppl just expected a lot outta this drama, since the writer wrote such a great drama last year (MISA), and also Bi was the lead.
n0_rulez wrote:personally i find the ending beautiful.. not the fact that they died though
but the last episode was unforgettable
the way Da Jeong narrated bok-gu's life right from the beginning
she's the only one who know him really well, whats his every move
and i find she the most respected character
although she loved bok-gu, she let him go to eon seok

the last statement,
Da Jeong: The boy had the girl by his side once again,
In that warm and clear morning.

this ending is somewhat like sangdoo's
its a two-sided ending, whether bok-gu died or not its up to you to intepret
if he lives, he'll most probably be with eon seok..
then if he died and eon seok woke up, i doubt she will leave bok-gu to die alone, she most likely choose to die with him right there.

in both ways, they will still end up together as the narrator said
Thank you n0_rulez for enlightening us on the ending.
I too, thought the ending was dumb, until i read yours. But still tho, i still have this dissatisfaction about the ending. I thought if the writer could break away from her usual (and overused) endings, it would have been great. I saw the writer's previous works, Sangdoo and I'm Sorry, I love you aka. MISA, and i was hoping for a diff styled ending....but...

My interpretation of the ending:
They did not die, they could not have, it was obvious that eun sok didnt die, since she opened her eyes, the ques. is now Bok gu. I think that he did not die, since he was still in the sitting-up position when his hand dropped, and if you were dead, your whole body drops.

Also, it would be funny if Bok gu died, since the title "A love I want to kill" means Bok gu wants to kill Eun sok/supress his love for eun sok, then at the end, BK is the one that dies first, so basically the ending does not fulfill the drama's title, if you want to take the title literally, that is :)

The writer was trying too hard to have a "Sangdoo" -like ending again....but sorry.....this time around, it just not as good.

However, I still very much enjoy this writer's works, so i'll be sure to catch her next yr's drama when it comes out.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Dec 28th, '05, 05:25

MISA had a better storyline than this series. This series focus too much on love.

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Dec 28th, '05, 05:28

crazylife123 wrote:MISA had a better storyline than this series. This series focus too much on love.
but i like dramas based on love :wub: lol, people hate like melodramas... but hey i like them :w00t:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 28th, '05, 05:36

I was really disappointed with how the drama progressed when it was nearing the end... it became really draggy and the last episode wasnt what I expected, let alone the ending... I like n0_rulez's interpretation tho... ^^

I also noticed that Shin Min Ah and Bi's chemistry wasnt as good as lets say Bi and Song Hye Kyo's in Full House... buh maybe it has something to do with Bi finding her as being his "ideal" girlfriend... not that I blame the guy... she's HOT! =)

I like your avatar xLilVietDevilx... have you seen the movie yet?

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Dec 28th, '05, 05:39

xLilVietDevilx wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:MISA had a better storyline than this series. This series focus too much on love.
but i like dramas based on love :wub: lol, people hate like melodramas... but hey i like them :w00t:
MISA was more dramatic than this series. shiet...even i had tears in my eyes. :salut:

msjang

Post by msjang » Dec 28th, '05, 05:44

I totally agree with you, crazylife123, to me also, MISA was a better drama(by far)
Maybe the writer was trying hard to re-produce the MISA phenomenon she created last yr., but couldnt. I actually watched Ijuksa (A love to kill) first, then i watched MISA, hahahaa....and i am glad i watched ijuksa first, and saved the better for later....(please dont kill me Ijuksa fans)

But the cinematography and creativity of the opening credits was really good in Ijuksa. I love all the different angles the PD chose to shoot the diff scenes, and how at the end of every episode, they did a capture of the last scene and made it light brown-looking, then the "ijuk il nom ae sarang" comes out written in red, ahhh...so cool. I think the production quality and creativity of filming of Ijuksa was a break through, in comparison to other korean dramas. However, the storyline and ending was just an average one.

Vindell

Post by Vindell » Dec 28th, '05, 16:21

The ending is ok. I'm hoping for a happy ending but someone actually spoiled it and uh... Overall, this drama is good even though the ending wasn't what I was hoping for. I agree with flipnicity about the chemistry between Bi and Shin Min-ah wasn't as good as Bi and Song Hye-gyo in Full House. Now I need more Kdramas...

yumeaki

Post by yumeaki » Dec 28th, '05, 21:50

Away with the Spanish for two weeks and only came back recently. Finally finished watching the last episode today.

Believed all will agree that the drama started out rather confusing and draggy. However, it definitely hooked me up by ep 6 and I really look forward to each episode. But the last episode really spoils it. Not becos of what happened to the two leads since I didn't really expect any good ending. But the last episode is really too draggy for me with too many flashbacks.

Nevertheless, I'm happy to see Bi's acting here. I hope I sound objective enough since I quite like him, but I thought his crying scenes are getting better. Can't compare Shin Min-ah with Song Hye-gyo since the two are really different and Bi's characters in this drama and [Full House] are different as well. But Bi and SMA do make quite a nice couple, imho.
msjang wrote:^
My interpretation of the ending:
They did not die, they could not have, it was obvious that eun sok didnt die, since she opened her eyes, the ques. is now Bok gu. I think that he did not die, since he was still in the sitting-up position when his hand dropped, and if you were dead, your whole body drops.
I thought this is funny but you are right! I never thought about it! Now it gives me hope that...
both of them might live. If Bokgu is dead, I also believe that Eun Seok, whom I agree is not dead too, will continue to stay by his side and die right there.
Tsk. I hate this kind of ending that allow you to interprete as and how you like. The word 'IF' is irritating... :crazy:

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Dec 30th, '05, 04:11

flipnicity wrote:I was really disappointed with how the drama progressed when it was nearing the end... it became really draggy and the last episode wasnt what I expected, let alone the ending... I like n0_rulez's interpretation tho... ^^

I also noticed that Shin Min Ah and Bi's chemistry wasnt as good as lets say Bi and Song Hye Kyo's in Full House... buh maybe it has something to do with Bi finding her as being his "ideal" girlfriend... not that I blame the guy... she's HOT! =)

I like your avatar xLilVietDevilx... have you seen the movie yet?
didnt have time to watch it yet, goin next week :D

but yea i didnt like the 2nd to last episode... that was kinda boring =x

shinkou

Post by shinkou » Dec 30th, '05, 04:37

I saw the ending to this by accident and I'm pretty glad I didn't start from the beginning.

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Dec 30th, '05, 21:24

REALLY disappointed with this drama.
Not enough detail about the brother's past together really..it was like Mingu was meant to be a vital part of the story but wasn't at the same time..
Too many insignificant characters that faded out - CEO guy, Eun suk's stepmom, her biological mother, Da Jung.
I'm more disappointed with it wholly than the ending itself (I thought the ending was quite nice actually although pointless and cliche)

cees

Post by cees » Jan 1st, '06, 17:11

he is sooooooooo sexy and nice in this drama......i wish that BI will be my bodyguard

flcia

Post by flcia » Jan 7th, '06, 12:09

I juz started watchin this drama...anyway, when i thought the first episode was...umm...a bit weird...cuz there was too much goin on n stuff...n u were initially made 2 think that bi n the main girl is the couple, but its not...so yeah it kinda messed up my mind 4 a while...oh well i'll juz finish this n see how it goes...gettin rather borin in the middle...
im get hooked already by d ost...this is what i really like bout kdrama, they come wit good music...
so dissapointed wen i found out that the one that sang the main theme song is not Bi tho...i really thought that this is his style of song...i can really picture him dancing wit the beat n stuff...

CuTiE 100%

Post by CuTiE 100% » Jan 8th, '06, 19:19

it wasnt bad i expected more from bi still full house is much better
i like the way he dress in a love to kill and his hair cut

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Jan 11th, '06, 04:34

Yeah.. I'd say the best part about this show was Bi in his bodyguard get-up kicking butt.

fatr

Post by fatr » Jan 11th, '06, 09:06

does anyone know the name of the hostess in episode 14? the one that goes to da jeong to ask her to let go of bokgu? she's hottt

kinki

Post by kinki » Jan 14th, '06, 08:39

i was watching this drama days ago. i fell in love with it when i start watching till i reached ep 10 and things changed to not my liking....
it was very good drama at the begining and i thought, yeah finally i will watch a different korean drama..but then things changed into a disappointing plot..:(
it took me 2 days to be able to watch ep 14...and i yet have to finish the last episode.

on th eother hand, i loved the cinemagraphy!! its awesome. plus the OST and the insert songs..specially "I Jugil Nome Sarang" which makes me cry every time it comes in the show...
Bi's acting is very nice. but i didnt like the heroin's acting...at the begining she was ok..but her crying scenes didnt touch me much. (i dont deny that i criend with her though)

im curious to know how did people in Korean rate this drama?

ChuChuIce

Post by ChuChuIce » Jan 16th, '06, 01:21

it tooked me a week to watch 15+16...
Amd i didnt ex[ect that will end like thisss...
Urggg... They beginning was okay but later on
There was a seed planted im my hart hating that girl XD

baboisjjang

Post by baboisjjang » Jan 16th, '06, 03:27

>_< i didn't feel any love at all in this drama except for da jung loving bokgu. like i dont even understand why eunsuk would like someone who just abused her and copied what his bro did. its obvious that he was just messing with her at first so how can she look back on that as love. i guess maybe for saving her life but eh it didn't seem like love to me.

and what the heck happened to the girl bokgu liked at the beginning who said "i wont get married if you tell me not to." lol cuz it was obvious he liked her.

seriously bokgu never gave da jung the kiss he promised her. i find that gay cuz i think da jung deserved bokgu like 10 bajillion times more than eunsuk who to me is just whiny. :P shin mina was good in hwasango and ahreumdaeun naldeul, but this drama just made me dislike her >:(. not worth watching.

ChuChuIce

Post by ChuChuIce » Jan 16th, '06, 14:13

LOL Baboissjang ... I totally agree with u!!
Poor Da jung :-(
Hate Eun seok :cussing:
Love Bi :wub:

kinki

Post by kinki » Jan 18th, '06, 10:08

yeah, finally i was able to watch ep 16 last night. it took me forever to finish this drama.
too bad, i loved this drama and recommended my frineds when i was in the first few episodes....but now i take my recommendation back....

flcia

Post by flcia » Jan 18th, '06, 12:06

kinki wrote:i was watching this drama days ago. i fell in love with it when i start watching till i reached ep 10 and things changed to not my liking....
it was very good drama at the begining and i thought, yeah finally i will watch a different korean drama..but then things changed into a disappointing plot..:(
it took me 2 days to be able to watch ep 14...and i yet have to finish the last episode.

on th eother hand, i loved the cinemagraphy!! its awesome. plus the OST and the insert songs..specially "I Jugil Nome Sarang" which makes me cry every time it comes in the show...
Bi's acting is very nice. but i didnt like the heroin's acting...at the begining she was ok..but her crying scenes didnt touch me much. (i dont deny that i criend with her though)

im curious to know how did people in Korean rate this drama?
i hav 2 somehow disagree....although lots of ppol say that they dont like episodes 10 onwards, i think the whole point of the drama was actually the last 6 episodes...
the first 10 episodes is just there to get everyone in the position of the last 10...
i think the writer wanted them to get into that painful point that bi n heroine r in love, but cant be together...(juz like wat happened in MISA)...like they hav 2 suffer for other ppol n stuff...
i actually watched this bcoz of the last episodes where i cried my eyes out lol :|

kiSs_02

Post by kiSs_02 » Jan 18th, '06, 16:58

it's great that bi's in it :D but i heard that it was really really sad and i dunn like it if it's like depressing.. so im probably not gunna watch it :glare:
somebody please tell me im wrong

JenBell

Post by JenBell » Jan 18th, '06, 20:27

I think its all good till epis 12 then it kind of goes off the rails but until then i thought it was kool. Bi kicking ass was like the best part. I think Rain should make a boxing KD. I think a sports based drama.
Is he making a new series this year?

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Jan 18th, '06, 20:46

JenBell wrote:I think its all good till epis 12 then it kind of goes off the rails but until then i thought it was kool. Bi kicking ass was like the best part. I think Rain should make a boxing KD. I think a sports based drama.
Is he making a new series this year?
No. He's gonna do a movie.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jan 24th, '06, 00:25

I have to say that im rather disappointed with this series.. heard it was from the one who did im sorry i love you but man.. a love to kill didnt offer anything that i would call exciting, kinda intresting to follow his revenge and how she found out who kangbokgu really was though, but after that? Hours of just draggy soap, geez, ZZZzz and the ending was so forced and boring

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » Jan 29th, '06, 06:11

What happens at the end?

I must admit that I gave up on this drama. It sort of really bored me and stuff. Still want to know how it ends.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jan 29th, '06, 13:37

the girl missed bi so much so she ran up to some mountains and fell asleep =D then bi came and found here and they both slept in the cold night and died/spoiler]

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Jan 30th, '06, 11:43

oki.. oki.. i juz finished watching the drama and here's my whole review of it.. amidst people's negativity, i did enjoy this drama. so much. it leaves me heartbroken, sad and hanged but i still appreciated it very much. spoilers here people..
Starting with the production and direction, it's all perfect. gud shots and angles. nice scenes and background. wonderful OST's. once they start playing the music in the background, you'll juz really feel what the characters also feeling too. the music is so magical. the lyrics really does relates in the story.

even from the beginning, the drama itself already openly indicated sad and depressing story to come your way. it's already been expected. i cried a lot in here as the story delves deeper and deeper. it may be dragging in the beginning, and mostly slow in some scenes, but every scenes are clearly been done in a careful script and every small things eventhou how boring to others is very important for the writer. it's how the writer visualized it to be. maybe i appreciated it more becoz of my patience or maybe becoz i understand what the writer wants to imply.

Rain and Shin min ah's acting in here over pass all of their series and movies that they act before. i think this is their very best acting ever. i cried, i laugh in a really deep feeling. their performance did really reached my heart. making me understand their character very much.

the last episode is my most favorite one, becoz that's where they admit and tell each other the truth behind everything. like when Rain admitted that he started to like her at the first time he lay his eyes on her. that he still don't want her to be harmed eventhou he knows that she's an enemy. that he already knows that his revenge is a very bad idea even from the very beginning. my heart really melts at that. :wub: it's also the saddest episode because they decided to spend a day together, Eun Seok still wants to convince him that they should be together, but Bok Gu is the one who don't want to. becoz his Hyung already learnt about their relationship and he felt really guilty. and seeing Eun Seok reminds him of his Hyung. it may be sad but his Hyung is more important to him than Eun Seok. when Eun Seuk learnt to realize it and she got really heart broken. Bok Gu's decision is really firm and she don't have any choice at all but juz agree eventhou she really doesn't want to. some scenes shows how they both admire and love each other so much. they looked at each other with gentleness and contentment. they both promise to each othet that once they separated, they should live their life to the fullest. and with the heavy heart, they took their own opposite ways. as time goes by, they both tried to fulfill the promise they made with each other. they actually did it but with a very lonely sad feeling. but it seems that Eun Seok is really weak, becoz she seems not can't bear her broken heart anymore. she tried hard but still, her heart still aches. she even visit psychiatrist becoz of that. she disappeared for 2 days and when Bok Gu found out he searched for her, and when he did found her, she's already down frozen cold outside. she was holding the necklace that suppose to be a gud luck according to her Hyung, but as she dropped it, her gudluck is about to change. i don't know why Bok Gu juz don't drag her to the hauz than stay outside juz to freeze. it maybe juz for the dramatic ending for the both leads to die. :cry:

the cute Shin min ah fits the role very well. the optimistic and sweet Eun Seok. She's so down to earth and cheerful. she's also honest and truthful when it come to love. she always choose love than among others. her heart is so driven and she never regrets. she always make Bok Gu know and feel her love but still, Bok gu is really damn stubborn. whenever she felt in love, she always fights for it and i think that she loved Bok Gu more than Hyung.

Bok Gu of course is really for Rain and nobody else. a cold guy with no direction. eventhou as it reaches the ending, his priorities is still not clear. it's juz frustrating that he chose not to be with her eventhou they really can. he juz seems to regret his decision learning that Eun Seok is still in pain after all this years. the complicate situation in their relationship is juz only in his mind. if he juz follow his heart then they should have avoid all this unnecessary heart aches.

it seems like a suicide. they can't be able juz to take the winter overnight. very much impossible.
i'm sorry if this is long and so much detailed. i juz really can't help myself becoz i really got so hook up at this series and it really reaches my heart to the core.

Asturias

Post by Asturias » Jan 30th, '06, 18:26

hello..guys..
can u help me.i need he OST of this KDRAMA(a love to kill)
where i can download the OST... ??

thanx

dare2move

Post by dare2move » Feb 1st, '06, 02:22

i thought this drama was just okay.. it didn't meet my expectations.

the first few episodes were absolutely magical. i fell in love with the entire cast~ eun seok was awesom and bok gu was really cool. you could really feel the emotion for his brother and stuff but then it all went downhill from there. i don't know why.. it just got really draggy and then they died in the end. xS maybe it was a thing where "if we can't be together in the world, maybe we'll be together in the next" kind of thing.

kahlan

Post by kahlan » Feb 2nd, '06, 00:42

When I watched this series, I didn't have any expectations as i had heard and read that most ppl found this a little disappointing. However as I watched i got drawn to it and quite enjoyed it. I won't say that It was great but nevertheless a good series to watch.

melinda_lo

Post by melinda_lo » Feb 4th, '06, 00:17

I really liked this drama. Bi is a very versatile actor... from Sangdoo to Full House and now from Full House to Ijuksa. I really have to say that Bi is a very talented person over all. And tonight is another night of a sold out show in Madison Square Garden in New York. I wish I was there, but as long as I know that he's in the same country as me and that I'm closer than anyone in California who's not there, then that's all that matters. Plus last night I found out that I could've been on the VIP list for the after party tonight. Bummer that I didn't get the chance to get tickets and go, but I hope to one day meet this versatile man. He's grown up a lot. Okay now I'm just babbling!

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Feb 4th, '06, 17:57

Hi,

I have a question to you all.
At the beginning of the first ep when you see a girl is standing on the bridge. On the ground there is a group guys who is drinking and dancing on the music from the radio in car.

Does anyone know who sing it and what the title is of that song on the radio?
If anyone know, please let me know. Thx...:cheers:

lunalie

Post by lunalie » Feb 23rd, '06, 02:29

i cna't believe i'm SO late with this drama T_T it seems a lot of people said the beginning was good and then later on not so much. i want to try out though. does anyone know clubboxes that have it?

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Feb 27th, '06, 22:28

I just started this series but so far it's so-so. i noticed a lot of similarities with sorry i love you.. like the way they scene-cut.. i guess just the way it's filmed. someone said the two series were by the same guy? interesting.. LoL.

anyway.. i was wondering if anyone had the words to the song they keep singing (i do not mean the translation). i really like it and i would just listen to it a bunch and try to copy what they say.. but i usually mispronounce words that way. (sorry if someone already asked.. but i always get scared reading disscussion threads before i finish a series... someone always lets a spoiler slip out).

edit: nevermind! i found a sound file of the song which is good enough.

Jeddy

Post by Jeddy » Mar 18th, '06, 04:49

Gosh, i download the fansub for this one and I totally love the whole drama. it was so so so great, i love it so much. Bi and shin min ah did a great job.

~*pepper*~

Post by ~*pepper*~ » Apr 12th, '06, 10:43

mangosteen wrote:Here are some pics.

Credits to Soompi's This love I want to kill thread.
just a question...
where was this scene in the episodes?
the beach scene where bokgu was with eun seok..
i can't recall it anywhere in the episodes...
and the clip where bokgu was pointing a un at eun seok... was that in the storyline?
some one pls clear my confusion...
thanks

this is T^2

Post by this is T^2 » Apr 13th, '06, 20:04

~*pepper*~ wrote:
mangosteen wrote:Here are some pics.

Credits to Soompi's This love I want to kill thread.
just a question...
where was this scene in the episodes?
the beach scene where bokgu was with eun seok..
i can't recall it anywhere in the episodes...
and the clip where bokgu was pointing a un at eun seok... was that in the storyline?
some one pls clear my confusion...
thanks
i was lost too,but it's just part of the trailer,it wasn't included in the drama.i hate the ending soo soo much!i cry when he got beat up by those gansters.well,i hope that helps.

tomoe_desu

Post by tomoe_desu » Apr 25th, '06, 05:02

This drama was kinda disappointing for me.

I agree that it just got draggy at the end. The beginning was okay, though, and you totally fall in love with Bokgu and Eun Seok.

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Apr 28th, '06, 04:13

The story is typical, old style. Nothing's interesting. It's kinda diappointed.

The angle, the scene, the songs, they're all nice. Even though there's nothing to say about the story, beside the word "boring", Bi an Shin ah look good together.

BUT....

what kind of ending is that ? Both of them ran in the forest at night and freezed to death in middle of nowhere, and it supposed to mean "he's finally by her side one more time". -----> THAT"S STUPID.

itzjustfranciz

Post by itzjustfranciz » Apr 28th, '06, 04:23

im currrenlty watching it right now, its good and very sad almost donee with this series!

itzjustfranciz

Post by itzjustfranciz » Apr 28th, '06, 04:25

this is like the 2nd time i see someone spoiled the series

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Apr 28th, '06, 04:28

I can only say one thing about this series....could of been good, but it turns out terrible and lame and draggy till the end. ^____^

itzjustfranciz

Post by itzjustfranciz » Apr 28th, '06, 04:35

it's cool seeing bi doing a seriouse one, but i lovee full house!

itzjustfranciz

Post by itzjustfranciz » Apr 28th, '06, 04:47

this drama is mainly about a guy who wants to seek revenge for his brother so he goes after the gurl, then he falls in love with her and he know's hes nnot supose to fall but its killing him cuz she keeps on appearing in front of him, she's a rich girl and he's a poor guy forbidden to love you wuldetn really be seeing a happy ending for this movie at the end but they culda just made the two finally getting there freedom at the end, thats what i think.

tomoe_desu

Post by tomoe_desu » Apr 28th, '06, 05:29

sp4078 wrote:The story is typical, old style. Nothing's interesting. It's kinda diappointed.

The angle, the scene, the songs, they're all nice. Even though there's nothing to say about the story, beside the word "boring", Bi an Shin ah look good together.

BUT....

what kind of ending is that ? Both of them ran in the forest at night and freezed to death in middle of nowhere, and it supposed to mean "he's finally by her side one more time". -----> THAT"S STUPID.
Um. Spoiler tag please?

Yeah, but I agree with you that...
... the ending was really stupid. In reality, there's really nothing stopping the two of them from getting together, the writer just wanted to stick to a sad ending, but it turned out to be just stupid.

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Apr 28th, '06, 08:55

I have to say, I really love Bi, but this drama has been one of the most depressing and draggy drama ever. The storyline is somehow monotonous from the beginning till the end. Since Bi was in it, I watched the whole drama nevertheless, but then the ending left me totally --> :blink + :pale:

But, there's always the good and the bad. The OST was pretty nice though, and till today, I'm still looking for that particular main song... I've forgotten what's the name, but it was nice :wub:

tomoe_desu

Post by tomoe_desu » Apr 29th, '06, 04:40

Oh, yeah. I loved the OST. XD

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 3rd, '06, 21:55

You know, i just finished the first episode and im loading the 2nd one now. and i have to say at first i was VERY VERY confused...i was like what the heck's going on?! But as it may, i got the hang of it and now i have an idea of what's going on. This drama is pretty dark, but i like that...hope it wont dissapoint! :D

Btw, seeing as though this thread seems to have ALOT of spoilers i think you might as well put "warning: spoilers" somewhere in the title if its possible...sheesh

itzjustfranciz

A Love To Kill-for those who had watch it

Post by itzjustfranciz » Jun 5th, '06, 06:11

agh i really thought this drama was quite good, freken sad and it just makes your heart beat in every series that is happening. Bi is a good actor man! i like it better when hes in full house, this one is too sad

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jun 5th, '06, 06:22

The story was bad. I thought it was kind of interesting in the beginning. Towards the middle or later it just went down hill and kept going down hill.

georgeyklee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by georgeyklee » Jun 5th, '06, 06:25

like what seirin mention.. the beginning was great, it makes you wanna keep finding out whats next. but then, the story line started getting very draggy and boring.. like they already gave out the ending story.

overall its a drama to watch.