YamaPi_4Ever

Hayami Mokomichi

Post by YamaPi_4Ever » Dec 23rd, '05, 22:58

Does any1 have any pics of him???
I found that he is cute .. :wub: :wub:
He is pretty tall .. :O

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 24th, '05, 02:40

i LOVE him!!!! he's sooo hot XD but sadly,i don't have any pics of him that are nice :-( i love him in Gokusen 2 and Brother Beat :wub: :wub: :wub: and like u said,he is tall :mrgreen:

tokyohoney

heyy

Post by tokyohoney » Dec 28th, '05, 00:04

omg this dude is sooo sawt. but sadly i dont have any pics of him. he isnt all that popular yet so theres not alot pics of him.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 28th, '05, 00:22

I always wondered how they got his hair to look like Goku's (from DBZ) in Gokusen 2! it was pretty cool!

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 28th, '05, 01:24

flipnicity wrote:I always wondered how they got his hair to look like Goku's (from DBZ) in Gokusen 2! it was pretty cool!
i wonder too :scratch: i love his hair!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: He's sooo HAWT!!!! XD XD XD

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 28th, '05, 05:25

also I was wondering why he seems darker than most japanese people Ive seen? my mom thinks maybe its cuz he's outside too much? hahahaha!!

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 30th, '05, 18:37

flipnicity wrote:also I was wondering why he seems darker than most japanese people Ive seen? my mom thinks maybe its cuz he's outside too much? hahahaha!!
i think he was on a swimmig team or something back when he was in school :P

marienella_m

hayami

Post by marienella_m » Dec 30th, '05, 18:47

hello! ive read in soompi before that he has a Filipino and Spanish blood from his mother side..if its true, i hope he can visit the Philippines and im sure he will be very famous here.
:D

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 30th, '05, 18:53

hahahahah!! everyone is half filipino nowadays! ^^ actually I found out recently that Rachel Bilson ("Summer" from the OC) is actually half filipino... same with Rob Schneider, Foxy Brown and I think Jay-Z is a quarter! buh for sure if he goes to the Philippines... hes going to be a BIG "ARTISTA" there... pnoys love chino-japono-koreano-velas! =)

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Dec 30th, '05, 19:01

:D ur right, filipinos love asian dramas nowadays!! asian actors are now very popular like F4, kwon sang woo, lee dong gun. i hope hayami san can visit, because he will definitely be a superstar since he is part filipino.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 30th, '05, 19:14

he is part filipino? really?! galing! no wonder he is a bit dark :lol hmmm...i was going to post some pics, but i couldn't find any that was good :|

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 30th, '05, 19:22

is he really half filipino??? :shocked:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 30th, '05, 19:26

marienella_m, paano mo na laman na half pnoy sya?
[how'd you find out he was half filipino?]

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 30th, '05, 19:31

^ cool your FLIP 8) me too! :lol

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 30th, '05, 19:42

hahaha yeah I am... theres a lot of filipinos on this forum... too bad there isnt a section for filipino actresses! we have some pretty hot ones! ^^

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Dec 30th, '05, 22:04

hello ulit!! ive read in the old soompi pa. according to them, that info is in his official website.
too bad, i cant read kanji. Pinoy din ba kyo? hehe, iisa tyo ng taste sa guys!!!! :D

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 30th, '05, 22:11

actually Im a guy so I dont think of him like that... hahahahah!!! pero there seems to be a lot of gurls who find him attractive. and yes pinoy rin ako... [altho people say I dont look it T___T] I jus thot his hair was cool [Goku stylez sa Gokusen 2]... and was surprised to find out that pinoy pala sya...

kinki

Post by kinki » Dec 30th, '05, 22:18

this is the image appear in 2006 calender. he's not my fav but he's cute! :mrgreen:

YamaPi_4Ever

Post by YamaPi_4Ever » Dec 31st, '05, 01:21

:roll i like the pic .. thx a lot kinki ..
wat is filipino aniway ?.. :lol i kinna stupid .. :whistling:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 31st, '05, 01:40

YamaPi_4Ever: Filipinos = people from the Philippines... ^^

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 31st, '05, 08:33

marienella_m wrote:hello ulit!! ive read in the old soompi pa. according to them, that info is in his official website.
too bad, i cant read kanji. Pinoy din ba kyo? hehe, iisa tyo ng taste sa guys!!!! :D
can u send me the link to his official web and the one in soompi???salamat! :salut:
and kinki, nice pic of Hayami :wub: He's sooo HOT! and that's why i'm planning to buy his calendar ne XD

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 31st, '05, 15:17

Here's some screencaps to look at until somebody finds some pictures.
I got these from http://www.futureblues.com/gokusen this site has a ton of screen caps from every episode

LoL he's got quite the 'serious' look.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 31st, '05, 15:21

his hair is so cool there! its like a Goku in real life... only he's half the size compared to Goku... hahahahah!! :lol

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Dec 31st, '05, 17:42

He's sOo Tall ... he was sOo hoT in Gokusen and Densha otoko! I'm gonna watch Brother Beat ... soon! :P

Bio from DramaWiki http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hayami_Mokomichi
Name: 速水もこみち / Hayami Mokomichi
Profession: Actor
Date of Birth: 10 August 1984
Height: 186cm
Weight:
Star Sign: Leo
Blood Type: B
Birthplace: Tokyo
Talent Agency: Ken-On

Image Image

Credits and a BIG thank you! for the following pics goes to those on Moco's jdoroma thread. (I really hope they don't mind me reposting them here)

moco!!!

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

moco and teppei

More Moco in his jdorama thread http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.6908.htm

YamaPi_4Ever

Post by YamaPi_4Ever » Dec 31st, '05, 22:13

flipnicity wrote:YamaPi_4Ever: Filipinos = people from the Philippines... ^^
oo.. :lol

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Dec 31st, '05, 22:19

arcticbleueOffline- In one of the pictures that you posted..it depicts him in a blue shirt with a dog, is that really him? ok that was bad phrasing but last summer my japanese friend gave me magazine to keep and it has that same picture of him in it!!...I can't understand japanese since I am not japanese but I think it was like a competition although he didn't win...this guy named teppei won...who by the way is very cute^^

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Jan 1st, '06, 20:02

OvertheRainbow wrote:arcticbleueOffline- In one of the pictures that you posted..it depicts him in a blue shirt with a dog, is that really him? ok that was bad phrasing but last summer my japanese friend gave me magazine to keep and it has that same picture of him in it!!...I can't understand japanese since I am not japanese but I think it was like a competition although he didn't win...this guy named teppei won...who by the way is very cute^^
ReaLLy?? i didn't know bout this ... i wonder what the competition was about? And my japanese sucks ... so i can't tell you what the article was about.

Forgive my off-topic-ness but yeah i think Teppei's sOO cute too!! He was in Gokusen2 with moco. Here's a picture of him ... which i hid because this isn't his thread. ENjoY!

Bear

Post by Bear » Jan 1st, '06, 20:36

YamaPi_4Ever wrote:
flipnicity wrote:YamaPi_4Ever: Filipinos = people from the Philippines... ^^
oo.. :lol
I don't think he's part filipino :glare:

I hope to see him in more dramas in the near future. :wub:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 1st, '06, 20:40

thanks minna-san for the pics! :mrgreen: i just LOVE this guy soooo much!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
arcticbleue-i like teppei too XD he's soooo adorable! :wub:

owl10

Post by owl10 » Jan 25th, '06, 05:13

Wow!!! This guy is really hot. I get to notice this guy when I was watching Rondo. He is so cool inside the drama as a son of the head gangster!!! So cool! and his hair is also very cool and nice.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 25th, '06, 05:34

owl10 wrote:Wow!!! This guy is really hot. I get to notice this guy when I was watching Rondo. He is so cool inside the drama as a son of the head gangster!!! So cool! and his hair is also very cool and nice.
i haven't watched Rondo yet......so i can't wait to see him there when i watch it bcuz he's soooo HOT!!!! XD i LOVE Hayami 4eva!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: XD

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Feb 18th, '06, 10:03

hEy!! I visited kinokuniya today and ... it's like a MOCO booM! He's in da cover of lotsa magazines .. but gomen ne .. i didn't get the titles .. but woW ... he was everywhere .. looking super hot as usual .. Ooh ...*faiNT* I saw some kat-tun stuff too .. i think it was a picture album .. was sOo tempted to buy but .. i'm saving up for their debut !! sighh ...

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 18th, '06, 20:27

^ where's that at???? :unsure: i want to go...i want to buy some super sexy MOCO stuff XD i already have his calendar,which is really sexy XD :wub:

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Feb 19th, '06, 08:22

OvertheRainbow wrote:arcticbleueOffline- In one of the pictures that you posted..it depicts him in a blue shirt with a dog, is that really him? ok that was bad phrasing but last summer my japanese friend gave me magazine to keep and it has that same picture of him in it!!...I can't understand japanese since I am not japanese but I think it was like a competition although he didn't win...this guy named teppei won...who by the way is very cute^^
sorry for the late reply .. da new semester started recently and life has been heLL! .. anyhow .. i think the competition you're taking about is da 2001 Junon Superboy competition, Teppei won 1st prize and Moco was the runner up.

@Jecky It's Kinokuniya! It's like this huge international japanese bookstore chain where they sell lotsa jap magazines and books. I'm sure they have an outlet near ur area coz they have at least an outlet in all major cities round da world! Ooh .. i saw Moco's calander too .. he's gorgeous!! Too bad Shun dosn't have a calander ... T_T

Moco pics! (once again ... from the jdorama thread .. thank you!)
[img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3232/0 ... 9uq.th.jpg[/img] His dog .. i think??

[img]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/542/moko256pw.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/4854/moco24tz.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3439 ... 4zb.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3010 ... 6va.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6572/b ... 4wv.th.jpg[/img] in Rondo .. sOo cOOL!

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Feb 20th, '06, 00:05

arcticbleue wrote:
@Jecky It's Kinokuniya! It's like this huge international japanese bookstore chain where they sell lotsa jap magazines and books. I'm sure they have an outlet near ur area coz they have at least an outlet in all major cities round da world! Ooh .. i saw Moco's calander too .. he's gorgeous!! Too bad Shun dosn't have a calander ... T_T
thanks for the info on the store :D i hope they have one here in San Fransico...maybe somewhere in Japantown :pray: if they do i would buy tons of Moco stuff :P and thanks for the pics too. and the dog is Moco's dog :wub: it's sooo kawaii XD thanks sooo much for the pics! :mrgreen:

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Feb 20th, '06, 00:13

yeah. i saw him in densha otoko and he was cute there. i love him in gokusen.wasn't he tallest? he is kakkoi :wub: i didn't know that he wasn't that famous. i wonder why.he's cute and tall and plus he's tan.

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Feb 28th, '06, 07:48

I wonder if he'll be more famous after Brother Beat? I'm only up to episode 4 but it is such a cute drama! He always plays such a tough guy. I love him! I haven't seen him in Gokusen yet though... Must do that!

I also love Teppei! So cute in Dragon Sakura! (Which also has Yamapi! Yay!)

Just wondering... Why are there a bunch of pics of Mokomichi with Teppei?

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Feb 28th, '06, 08:21

GodsGirl7 wrote:Just wondering... Why are there a bunch of pics of Mokomichi with Teppei?
they were in gokusen 2 together.. but i don't know. all i do know is they are so cute together!!! :wub: :wub:

Kirari

Post by Kirari » Feb 28th, '06, 13:06

OMG arcticbleue :w00t: , Moko is like that in Rondo? OMFG.. MUST.. DOWNLOAD... FAST >_< Didn't watch it before coz the story didn't appeal to me. But woah.. he's feckin hot in that tux. :blink

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Mar 1st, '06, 01:26

Kirari wrote:OMG arcticbleue :w00t: , Moko is like that in Rondo? OMFG.. MUST.. DOWNLOAD... FAST >_< Didn't watch it before coz the story didn't appeal to me. But woah.. he's feckin hot in that tux. :blink
Yes he is!! and He's BADDD not to mention super COOL! watch it .. it's totally different from his role in gokusen .. i've not watched brother beat yet .. (is it good??) Rondo's pretty cool .. it's like a yakuza drama.. n MOCO's in it!... i have this feeling he'll die in the end .. i hope not!! :lol

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 1st, '06, 01:29

i've not watched brother beat yet .. (is it good??)
I like it! :-) the characters are so funny! u should watch it... its really good!

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Mar 1st, '06, 08:14

flipnicity wrote: I like it! :-) the characters are so funny! u should watch it... its really good!
but the the subs are so sloww (no pun intended to the subbers .. gomen)... i'll watch it when it's fully subbed ... i can't miss any of moco's show ... btw you're watching Rondo too right? Totally my favorite drama of the season ..!!

Usagoness

Post by Usagoness » Mar 1st, '06, 12:03

arcticbleue...
ur sig is so..... :goggle:
is that a drama?

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Mar 1st, '06, 13:28

aizawa wrote:arcticbleue...
ur sig is so..... :goggle:
is that a drama?
:lol yeah i know ... don't you think it's pretty?? :P... btw it's not a drama (sadly). It's just pictures from a magazine ... (H mangazine dec 2005 issue to be exact).

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Mar 2nd, '06, 03:23

flipnicity wrote:I always wondered how they got his hair to look like Goku's (from DBZ) in Gokusen 2! it was pretty cool!
lol it does look dragonball-ish :lol weirdly.. i looked at his hair dinkin da same too.. i juss thought maybe he put it all messy n gel-ed it.

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Mar 2nd, '06, 03:25

btw aizawa...i like ur avator.. dat guys kinda cute :mrgreen: who is he?

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Mar 2nd, '06, 04:37

What is Rondo about? I never heard of it until you guys started talking about it. I first saw Mokomichi in Densha Otoko and, even though he's a really minor character, of course I noticed him. :D Then I started watching Brother Beat... I need to watch Gokusen 2... But yeah, what's Rondo like?

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Mar 2nd, '06, 12:56

GodsGirl7 wrote:What is Rondo about? I never heard of it until you guys started talking about it. I first saw Mokomichi in Densha Otoko and, even though he's a really minor character, of course I noticed him. :D Then I started watching Brother Beat... I need to watch Gokusen 2... But yeah, what's Rondo like?
Rondo's about this undercover cop, Shou (Takenouchi Yutaka) who works for Japanese gangsters which goes by the name Shinku. Shinku's involed in major crimes such as money laundering in Japan and even in Korea. This brings us to the leading lady, Yuna (Choi Ji-Woo) who comes to Japan from Korea in search of her missing father who was kidnapped (i think :scratch: ) by Shinku. Somehow Shou and Yuna meet .. and ... well i think there will be romance .. but i dont know ... (i've watched only 4 episodes so far)

Moco's role is as Kazama Ryugo ... son of Shinku's boss. Although he's not the lead actor .. but he's sOo cOOL!. Rondo kinda artsy with different camera angles and lotsa SFX. The storyline's similar to Infernal Affairs ... and so far asobou! has relased 5 episodes, all english hard-subbed. Watch it! Btw .. there's a dicussion bout Rondo somewhere in the Japanese Entertainment forum.

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Mar 3rd, '06, 07:26

Cool, thanks! I will. ^_^ Nice avatar, btw.

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173
Location: Issyk-KuL&#1050;&#1099;&#1088;&#1075;&#1099;&#1079;&#1089;&#1090;&am

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 16th, '06, 01:43

List of Mocomichi Hayami dramas....

# "Rondo" (2006) TV Series
# "Densha otoko" (2005/II) (mini) TV Series .... Keisuke
# "Gokusen 2" (2005) (mini) TV Series .... Hikaru Tsuchiya
# "Tokyo-wankei Destiny of Love" (2004) TV Series .... Hiroshi Koyama
# "Taiho shichauzo" (2003) TV Series .... Mokomichi Saeki

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Apr 16th, '06, 03:44

I thought you girls and guys should see this. It's from Easy magazine .....
[img]http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1720 ... png0cf.png[/img]
It's about Japan's most popular actor over 21 years old and Moco's 1st!!!!

The rest are ...
2. Akanishi Jin (KAT-TUN)
3. Ryohei (w-inds)
4. Narimiya Hiroki (Gokusen, Stand Up!)
5. Moriyama Mirai (Waterboys, Last Christmas)
6. Koide Keisuke (Gokusen2, Oishii Puropozu)
7. Atsushi Itoh (Densha Otoko, Saiyuuki)
8. Fujiki Naohito (1 Litre of Tears, Slow Dance)
9. Yamada Takayuki (Sekai no Chuushin de, Ai wo Sakebu, H2)
10. Oguri Shun :wub: (Densha Otoko, Hana Yori Dango)

Credits to dark*angel @ jdorama

mysw33tdar1in

Post by mysw33tdar1in » Apr 16th, '06, 04:17

he's so amazingly hot.
Attachments
moco01.jpg
moco01.jpg (31.31 KiB) Viewed 7969 times
moco04.JPG
moco04.JPG (13.92 KiB) Viewed 7969 times
moco05.JPG
moco05.JPG (7.7 KiB) Viewed 7969 times

darklady

Post by darklady » Apr 17th, '06, 07:45

:wub: He's abso-freaking-lutely HOT and so TALL!:wub:
:wub: :wub: :wub:

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Apr 27th, '06, 06:17

I'm surprised that he beat Jin though! I love him and all, but still!

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » May 2nd, '06, 18:16

Actually i'm not suprised he beat Jin because Moco did more dramas compared to Jin and he's a better actor ... and sorry for the off topicness ... but .. how did these 3 make it to the list??
[img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9924/uglies0ir.jpg[/img]
photo credit to jdorama ang google.

I guess it's not just based on looks ne... :P

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » May 3rd, '06, 05:45

LOL I guess not... Maybe they like Atsushi cuz he was Densha...

moonchyld

Post by moonchyld » May 4th, '06, 11:25

i'd just like to mention that moco and teppei were also together in the drama, yankee~ they were sorta like a duo together there, because they were the only two who were in a different class but in the same dorm with the rest. they didn't have big parts, since i think they were still unknown actors then.. but it was fun to watch them playing around!

yankee, btw, is a drama like GTO.. just with takenouchi yutaka. :wub:
more info here: http://jdorama.com/drama.784.htm

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 4th, '06, 12:38

koide keisuke? isn't it that guy from Gokusen2? ito atsushi was higher than Nao-chan ans Takayuki?? hahaha that's kinda funny XD but I'm actually very glad to see Mirai doing so well on the list :thumleft: he's such a cutie and a great actor as well! I like him a lot :lol

back to moco...he's soooo popular right now! I think he's classified in all possible rankings :lol you know, it's amazing that it's so hard to find his pix XD he's so popular that he's face should be everywhere ne :P

moonchyld, I'm watching yankee as well and I'm loving it from the very beginning :wub: moco has a small part there but the series is definitely worth seeing

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » May 5th, '06, 07:42

Yeah, that drama is on my very long "to watch" list. :lol: But yeah, he really does seem to be popular lately! I keep seeing him on magazines and stuff.

mikomi

Post by mikomi » May 19th, '06, 15:02

yamatsumi wrote:koide keisuke? isn't it that guy from Gokusen2? ito atsushi was higher than Nao-chan ans Takayuki?? hahaha that's kinda funny XD but I'm actually very glad to see Mirai doing so well on the list :thumleft: he's such a cutie and a great actor as well! I like him a lot :lol

back to moco...he's soooo popular right now! I think he's classified in all possible rankings :lol you know, it's amazing that it's so hard to find his pix XD he's so popular that he's face should be everywhere ne :P
Yea, I'm very glad to see Mirai standing @ # 5 on the list, he doesn't have that 'pretty boy' look but he's just so charismatic and cute *pokes pokes Mirai :lol * It's funny how I could feel so attached to an actor with just an average look like Mirai's, but he's definitely up there as one of my fav. actors together with Moco :whistling: :D.

Okay, back to Moco, I know that he's going to be in a new movie this year called Rough (adapted from a comic by Adachi). Last year we had Touch, and now we have Rough, interesting, though I'm not a fan of Adachi's manga. The official website for the movie is here: http://www.rough-movie.jp . There's an embedded flash teaser on that site as well, Moco is just flipping hot and really cute there :wub:.

And I agree with you yamatsumi that it's sooo darn hard finding good pictures of Moco!!! Didn't he publish a photobook not too long ago?? I think I saw it on YesAsia but at that time, I was broke, so yea, too bad. Anyone lucky enough to have a hold of it?? Mind to share :mrgreen: ?

phreakish

Post by phreakish » May 30th, '06, 22:21

Mmm, Moco-chan. He's too cute/adorable/handsome/oh-so sexy for words.

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/p ... js0489.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/p ... 55_292.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/p ... sh/222.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/phreakxish/29.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/phreakxish/11.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/phreakxish/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/phreakxish/28.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/phreakxish/12.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/phreakxish/22.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/phreakxish/9.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/phreakxish/10.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/phreakxish/15.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/phreakxish/16.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/phreakxish/20.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/phreakxish/21.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/p ... sh/25C.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/p ... lay855.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/p ... o098kg.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/p ... ote002.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/p ... ote003.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/p ... leeper.jpg[/img]

Credits: Google (I got these pics so long ago I don't remember exactly where I got them from)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 30th, '06, 23:43

hmms... i wonder if the Japanese wikipedia says anything about his "mixed" ethnicities...that is...if he is mixed. :)

neena

Post by neena » May 31st, '06, 23:05

lilswtangel wrote:hmms... i wonder if the Japanese wikipedia says anything about his "mixed" ethnicities...that is...if he is mixed. :)
It does say that he is half Flilipino and it also says he could be half Khmer (Cambodian) too. now, I'm not sure if he is mixed or not. Check it out (its on the trivia):

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hayami_Mokomichi

Honestly, I don't care what his ethnic background is...I just love him because he's awesome to me. :cheers:

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » May 31st, '06, 23:36

He is awesome. :) He does seem awfully dark-skinned for Japanese though. Oh well! So my friend told me that he got caught with a porn star or something? But just like them together, not doing anything. And I guess he got really mad and was saying that they're just friends, he didn't know she was a porn star...? I heard this from my friend, I don't know.

neena

Post by neena » Jun 1st, '06, 15:37

hmm...sounds like rumours to me. he doesn't seem like those kinda of ppl, u know? i still love him!! :mrgreen:

phreakish

Post by phreakish » Jun 1st, '06, 21:26

Hey, does anyone here know if Moco-chan still appears in the Sport Replay ad campaigns?

rickt

Post by rickt » Jun 2nd, '06, 08:37

GodsGirl7 wrote:He is awesome. :) He does seem awfully dark-skinned for Japanese though. Oh well! So my friend told me that he got caught with a porn star or something? But just like them together, not doing anything. And I guess he got really mad and was saying that they're just friends, he didn't know she was a porn star...? I heard this from my friend, I don't know.
read this from here last week:
• Actor Hayami Mokomichi (21) got a double shock on Friday. The weekly gossip magazine Friday published a story revealing a romance with a young actress. Mokomichi later in the day admitted was a good friend, though nothing more, from his college days. What he claims he didn't known was that she is an AV (porno) actress. He said she probably hadn't told him because she feared he would no longer want to be seen with her as his career is just taking off. He insisted that he has no intention of breaking off their friendship. May 27, 2006
you know.. those gossip magazines.. they love to make a big deal out of nothing! :glare:

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jun 3rd, '06, 00:16

I know... I figured it was something like that. Trying to create drama... Lame...

owl10

Post by owl10 » Jul 7th, '06, 03:23

Heard that he has new commercial airing in Japan, 明治安田生命「ライフアカウント L.A. Double」. Anyone have this commercial?

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jul 11th, '06, 22:10

I just found out bigger news than this! Mokomichi is in a new drama this season! Not only is he in it, he's the lead!!! :w00t: It's called Regatta, you can find info here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Regatta

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jul 11th, '06, 22:17

GodsGirl7 wrote:I just found out bigger news than this! Mokomichi is in a new drama this season! Not only is he in it, he's the lead!!! :w00t: It's called Regatta, you can find info here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Regatta
omg! omg! thanks for the info. i can't wait to watch this XD

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Jul 12th, '06, 03:01

I love how he is so tall. Being tall myself, I find it upsetting that most of the japanese actors I like are actually only between 5'6 and 5'8. I'm 5'10. Yeah, tall I know. :blink

I really want to see Regatta. Does anyone know if any group is planning on subbing it? I'm so excited that he finally has a lead role. Though, I can't say I was disappointed with his role in Brother Beat because he was still like a lead character to me.

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Jul 12th, '06, 05:35

He may not have been the lead in Brother Beat, but he sure had a big role! No one has announced that they're doing subs for Regatta yet. Hopefully soon though, I'll be checking! :D

corrine_thea_anne

Mokomichi rocks!!!

Post by corrine_thea_anne » Aug 12th, '06, 12:49

I love Mokomichi!! He's smile makes my heart melt... love him so much!!! :wub: :wub:

I am on Episode 6 of Gokusen2.... I really love this show... [/b]

GodsGirl7

Post by GodsGirl7 » Aug 13th, '06, 07:40

Oh, I don't think I posted here yet, but someone picked up Regatta! It will be subbed! Yay! :D