What Drama Endings Disappointed You..?

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
*Lifo*

What Drama Endings Disappointed You..?

Post by *Lifo* » Dec 30th, '05, 17:08

Just Wondering What drama endings dissaointed You??
It includes J-doramas..K-doramas...chinese Dramas.. Tiawanese dramas...etc.
Coz we Want to know which sereis are best to watch so we wouldn't waste our time watching Silly Endings..

It won't benefit me only, It'll also benefit Other members in this forum..

So go ahead everyone and tell us :cheers:
But please don't give *SPOILERS* :unsure:

Schala

Post by Schala » Dec 30th, '05, 22:38

I didn't really like the ending to KouKou Kyoushi 2003. It sorta just...ended, and it didn't really tell you what happened. So you were left wondering. I like endings that least hint to what the final outcome is, or give some sort of conclusion. I just felt like I was left hanging. x_X

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Dec 30th, '05, 22:48

I can think of two endings that I still haven't gotten over...

Summer Snow: Loved the series upto the last episode. Didn't like the ending. Still wouldn't stop anyone from seeing the series though. I think I'm slowly accepting the ending... :-)

Yan Papa: Same here, loved everything but the last episode. This is on a different scale though. I felt like smashing the TV after watching the last episode. The ending sucked plus it contradicted the rest of the series which I loved... :cussing:

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Dec 30th, '05, 22:52

Korean Dramas
What Happened In Bali - Strongly Disliked Drama
My Love Patzzi - Just Disliked Ending
The Successful Story of a Bright Girl - Disliked the Plot
Autumn Tale - Loved Drama but Disliked The Ending
My Name Is Kim Sam Soon - Loved Drama but Strongly Disliked Ending

China/TVB/Taiwan
Chinese Paladin - Loved Drama but Disliked Ending
The World's Greatest - Disliked Drama
Misty Love In Palace - Disliked dragginess & Ending
Wu Dang - Disliked Ending
Empress Wu Mei Niang - Strongly Disliked Drama
Li Shi Chuan Qi Ju Xin Nu Fu Ma - Disliked Plot & Cast
The Portrait of a Dream - Disliked Ending
Kung Fu Soccer - Strongly Disliked Drama
Love of the Aegean Sea - Loved Drama but Disliked Ending
Warriors of the Yang Clan - Loved Drama but Disliked Ending
The Handsome Siblings - Strongly Disliked Drama & Dragginess
Wind & Cloud - Strongly Disliked Drama
War & Beauty - Disliked Ending
The Bronze Teeth III - Disliked Ending
The Voyage of Emperor Qian Long to Jiang Nan - Loved Drama but Disliked Ending
Taiji Prodigy - Strongly Disliked Ending
Angels Of Mission - Disliked Ending
Dragon Love - Strongly Disliked Ending
Mr. Winner - Disliked Ending
The Magician - Strongly Disliked Drama
Last edited by azndgn26 on Dec 30th, '05, 23:25, edited 2 times in total.

kwon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kwon » Dec 30th, '05, 23:06

It seems like we have to stay away from all the Chinese drama haha...

Anyways... I have to agree with azndgn26 about What happened in Bali, the ending was too weird...

jica

Post by jica » Dec 30th, '05, 23:08

Pretty Girls. The drama was soooo good all the way but the ending. I was kind of annoyed of how it ended. Though I had read spoilers before I saw the last episode, I was still disappointed.

Anego. Wasn't that great as I had expected.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Dec 31st, '05, 02:36

Summer Snow -- I so agree with you on that gryzze. Because of the ending, it made me delete the whole thing off my computer because it was like what the .....Oh don't get me wrong..people should still watch this show, good acting and first time I saw Oguri Shun.

Lover in Paris -- Ya another weird ending...the thing is I like the plot, but the main actress kind of irritates me with her over-acting.

I just haven't really finished much of Chinese/Taiwanese dramas so I can't recall any ones with bad ending. (or should I say most of Taiwanese dramas are kind of bad :whistling: )

Oh and there's other dramas that have bad endings as well, but I cant remember them right now. Though the ones listed here are the worse ever.. :mrgreen:

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Dec 31st, '05, 02:40

gryzze wrote:I can think of two endings that I still haven't gotten over...

Summer Snow: Loved the series upto the last episode. Didn't like the ending. Still wouldn't stop anyone from seeing the series though. I think I'm slowly accepting the ending... :-)

Yan Papa: Same here, loved everything but the last episode. This is on a different scale though. I felt like smashing the TV after watching the last episode. The ending sucked plus it contradicted the rest of the series which I loved... :cussing:
hmmm...I actually forgot how yanpapa ended...i just remember he was in new york or something.....i think it was a happy ending....wah i don't remember....gotta rewatch yanpapa ^^

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Dec 31st, '05, 02:50

tikleabubble wrote:hmmm...I actually forgot how yanpapa ended...i just remember he was in new york or something.....i think it was a happy ending....wah i don't remember....gotta rewatch yanpapa ^^
Ok, my next comment will spoil the whole series (Yan Papa). You've been warned... :-)
I felt that all episodes except the last one was about him making up for what their mother didn't do. The fact that she put her work before her children for one. He was almost there, he had earned their trust etc...

Final episode: I'm putting my work before you guys, good bye... :crazy:
Last scene: He gets back with some bimbo he picked up along the way.

Do you remember now? :lol

Gah... thinking about this makes me angry all over again... :-(

doc_tomoe

Post by doc_tomoe » Dec 31st, '05, 03:08

I didn't really like the ending of Nobuta wo produce because of:
I think they decided to have Akira follow Shuji just because viewers shouldn't be left with the feeling that Akira will get together with Nobuko now .. and also to satisfy the girls who want to see the two boys together ^^
I think it made no sense storywse .. or did they think Nobuko had to stand on her own feet now ? Or does Akira think he'll make Nobuko unhappy ... ? Would you leave her alone if you were Akira ????
On Anego: It looks like it didn't really end, does it ? in the special in the last scene
Some fortune telling guy say that something outrageous will happen to Kurosawa and Noda Naoko in the coming year and Anego wants to know what -> the end .. doesn't that hint a second season ?

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 31st, '05, 03:12

I was really disappointed with the endings for "A Love to Kill" and "Autumn tale"... prolli cuz they're almost the same!!!

skachild

Post by skachild » Dec 31st, '05, 10:33

i think it will be autumn tale and angel of mission. :crazy:

azra

Post by azra » Dec 31st, '05, 10:52

To me, i would say.....kdrama Love Letter, Damo, Stained Glass Lovers In Paris :P

daalig

!

Post by daalig » Dec 31st, '05, 13:57

azndgn26 wrote:Korean Dramas
What Happened In Bali - Strongly Disliked Drama
Heh! I guess I have the opposite taste of you. If this was the 'greatest ending ever' thread, then I would put What Happened in Bali as number 1. To me, the series was above average, but the ending for me made it great.

Anyway, my list.

Wonderful Life...and my reasons...
For cutting this wonderful drama short....and changing the ending. Though I still enjoyed it, I wish they went with the original ending and letting shin-bi die. I know I know, it would have been heartbreaking, but it would have been a much more memorable ending if she didn't make it

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Dec 31st, '05, 14:08

Thanx all!
I thought no one will post any replies :cry:
So I noticed most of You didn't like the ending of Summer snow ...hmmmmmm.. i c ..

flipnicity--->someone else also told me that the ending of A LOVE TO KILL wasn't a good one ..anyone agree with that..??

Sammystic

Post by Sammystic » Dec 31st, '05, 16:21

Imo the ending of the Taiwanese-drama Love Contract sucked. :unsure: I liked the series though.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 31st, '05, 18:15

*Lifo* wrote:Thanx all!
So I noticed most of You didn't like the ending of Summer snow ...hmmmmmm.. i c ..

flipnicity--->someone else also told me that the ending of A LOVE TO KILL wasn't a good one ..anyone agree with that..??
<b>Lifo:</b> I felt that the drama started to drag during the last few episodes [which Im sure many will agree]. It wasnt that the ending wasnt that good... its jus not what I expected... and I thot they could have done a better job... thats all! did you watch the drama also? and what did you think? :-)

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Dec 31st, '05, 18:20

flipnicity wrote:
*Lifo* wrote:Thanx all!

<b>Lifo:</b> I felt that the drama started to drag during the last few episodes [which Im sure many will agree]. It wasnt that the ending wasnt that good... its jus not what I expected... and I thot they could have done a better job... thats all! did you watch the drama also? and what did you think? :-)
No, i havent not yet.
Cuz i'm asking u ppl if it's worth watching..
I think ill give it a shot.. since Bi (rain) is taking the lead :wub:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 31st, '05, 18:24

Lifo... I think you might like it... altho now it might be harder for you to watch it "purely" [ignoring what other people have told you about it...] buh for the first few episodes I couldnt get away from the computer... [even my mom and dad would bug me about dling more eps...] Bi's acting is getting better as he does more and more dramas... buh I styll liked his work with Song Hye Gyo in Full House! <3 ^^ shes so cute!

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Dec 31st, '05, 18:37

flipnicity wrote:Lifo... I think you might like it... altho now it might be harder for you to watch it "purely" [ignoring what other people have told you about it...] buh for the first few episodes I couldnt get away from the computer... [even my mom and dad would bug me about dling more eps...] Bi's acting is getting better as he does more and more dramas... buh I styll liked his work with Song Hye Gyo in Full House! <3 ^^ shes so cute!
Thanx alot Buddy!
I appriciete ur advice ..I think i'll watch it ASAP then! :D
Hope I like it ..cuz now we have the midbreak holiday so I'm free!!
I totally agree with you about Song Hye Gyo she IS Cute!!
I honestly loved that series !!
Bi and Song Hye Gyo just look so PERFECT together don't u agree
?!
:cheers:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 31st, '05, 18:39

I think she would look better with ME! =) [jk jk] buh yeah they do look nice together and Full House is one of my favs... my mom was rooting for her and "Min-Hyuk" to get together tho! >.<

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Dec 31st, '05, 18:42

flipnicity wrote:I think she would look better with ME! =) [jk jk] buh yeah they do look nice together and Full House is one of my favs... my mom was rooting for her and "Min-Hyuk" to get together tho! >.<
LoL ..she's Much Older than U!
No! I didn't want her to be with min-hyuk!
Even though I STILL was mad on Lee-young jae for having feelings for Hye-won..
But they finally came together ! and it's a lovely happy ending!
The Last episode was so Beautiful :wub:
It kept an unforgettable memory carved in my heart :heart:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 31st, '05, 18:45

hahahahahah!!! definitely... actually my mom is bugging me to dl the <b>WHOLE</b> series from the beginning so she can watch it again! >.< I just finished watching Densha Otoko and Nobuta wo Produce... any suggestions from here? korean/chinese/japanese dramas! it doesnt matter!

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Dec 31st, '05, 18:50

Yah.. I hear alot of Ppl Like densha otoko .. Is it that good ??
Also, I was planning to watch nobuta wo produce but the first ep. is soo huge in size!
Also, I'm currently downloading I'm sorry, I Love you..But i think i'm running out of CD's!
LoL!!
I think u may wanna watch It started with a kiss, or devil beside you..
Ppl Highly recommend them..so I think They're good ones...
And if there are any grammer mistakes Sorry!..cuz english isn't my 1st Language!

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Dec 31st, '05, 18:51

Bad ending for me hmmm...
should be this drama

Moto Kare --- Just wanna say it the ending are really suck...

JenBell

Post by JenBell » Dec 31st, '05, 18:52

A Love to kill end...well...I did not like it...

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 31st, '05, 18:55

densha otoko is good! I found myself screaming at the computer screen! lolz... it gives hope to otakus everywhere... hahahahah!! Nobuta wo produce is ok... I liked it.

Yeah a lot of people are telling me about those two series... even my friends here say its good... the only thing is where can I dl the Devil Beside You? cuz I cant understand korean so clubbox isnt an option... and isnt It started with a kiss missing episode one? or is it the other way around?

what grammar mistakes? man! your english is better than most people I know whose first language <b>IS</b> English! [engrish] =)

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Dec 31st, '05, 18:57

*Lifo* wrote:Yah.. I hear alot of Ppl Like densha otoko .. Is it that good ??
Also, I was planning to watch nobuta wo produce but the first ep. is soo huge in size!
Also, I'm currently downloading I'm sorry, I Love you..But i think i'm running out of CD's!
LoL!!
I think u may wanna watch It started with a kiss, or devil beside you..
Ppl Highly recommend them..so I think They're good ones...
And if there are any grammer mistakes Sorry!..cuz english isn't my 1st Language!
Yo lifo, this 2 drama Densha Otoko and Nobuta Wo Produce are good drama to watch...
Enjoyable and funny while watchin... :D
Hmm arent you suppose to post this at other thread such as recommendation jdrama... :unsure:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 31st, '05, 18:57

JenBell wrote:A Love to kill end...well...I did not like it...
I totally agree with you! didnt it get kinda boring during the last few episodes? I was really disappointed with the end.

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Dec 31st, '05, 19:02

flipnicity wrote:densha otoko is good! I found myself screaming at the computer screen! lolz... it gives hope to otakus everywhere... hahahahah!! Nobuta wo produce is ok... I liked it.

Yeah a lot of people are telling me about those two series... even my friends here say its good... the only thing is where can I dl the Devil Beside You? cuz I cant understand korean so clubbox isnt an option... and isnt It started with a kiss missing episode one? or is it the other way around?

what grammar mistakes? man! your english is better than most people I know whose first language <b>IS</b> English! [engrish] =)
About Devil Beside You..You can download it directly without using torrents..and the subs are complete--->http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... e6f6f3c421

About It started with a kiss ...I havent investigated yet! Sorry! :whistling:

And you know why I asked you about the english language thingy ..it's because I had an english exam a few days a go..It was so long (14 Pages) with alot of questions..and above that each question has 3 questions all in one.. so in total we have to write paragraphs and paragraphs and paragraphs......
My hand hurtsssssssssss >_____<
I was writing cursive..running out of time so probably all the letters were stuck to each other by the end of the exam .. damn it was messy.. i doubt the teacher could read that..she'll give me a big fat zero for my handwriting!!
LoL.. I'm a chatterbox .. i talk alot .. hehehe :lol

hisa

Post by hisa » Dec 31st, '05, 19:03

I didn't like Nobuta wo Produce ending that much. It left me feeling like...'what the heck?...ok then.'
I really liked the series though.. just damn. Makes me wish they made an alternate ending episode.

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Dec 31st, '05, 19:04

nicpkh wrote:
*Lifo* wrote:Hmm arent you suppose to post this at other thread such as recommendation jdrama... :unsure:
Well, I thought of that at first, but then members will tell me that the thread is repeated .. cuz i'm sure some opened a thread about drama recommendation ..so i thought of it this way :lol

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 31st, '05, 19:10

*Lifo* wrote:
flipnicity wrote:densha otoko is good! I found myself screaming at the computer screen! lolz... it gives hope to otakus everywhere... hahahahah!! Nobuta wo produce is ok... I liked it.

About Devil Beside You..You can download it directly without using torrents..and the subs are complete--->http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... e6f6f3c421

About It started with a kiss ...I havent investigated yet! Sorry! :whistling:

And you know why I asked you about the english language thingy ..it's because I had an english exam a few days a go..It was so long (14 Pages) with alot of questions..and above that each question has 3 questions all in one.. so in total we have to write paragraphs and paragraphs and paragraphs......
My hand hurtsssssssssss >_____<
I was writing cursive..running out of time so probably all the letters were stuck to each other by the end of the exam .. damn it was messy.. i doubt the teacher could read that..she'll give me a big fat zero for my handwriting!!
LoL.. I'm a chatterbox .. i talk alot .. hehehe :lol
well I hope you did well on your exams! ^^ and dont worry about talking... you kno how boring the forums would be if no one talked? =) besides I like talking to nice people! so you're from the United Arab Emirates?

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Dec 31st, '05, 19:13

eeeeeyup I am ! :thumright:
Usually, when someone asks us from where we are, we say United Arab Emirates, and they're like huh??
Then we say "Dubai"..Then they're like ooh yaah !!
so dubai is quite famous!!
Has anyone been there ?? There are millions of malls ! and they sure are tyring !
Too huge to walk in !! That day my legs were numb from walking ..i thought i was going to collapse >_< !!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 31st, '05, 19:24

thats cool... ^^ no I havent been there... buh yeah Dubai is famous... I had a friend who lived in Abu Dabi when he was younger; that why I know where is it.

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Dec 31st, '05, 19:28

flipnicity wrote:thats cool... ^^ no I havent been there... buh yeah Dubai is famous... I had a friend who lived in Abu Dabi when he was younger; that why I know where is it.
Oh, I C now... :whistling:
Our country is nice, cuz it's winter now.(no snow ofcoarse).there is a nice cold breeze :thumright:
But in summer..OMG it's like hell!!!
So Hot .. Hotter than being in an oven!!
I wish I can go to canada ..
Last year I used to live in the US for a year and studied there..it sure was fun :cheers:
But Canada was so close .. I had the chance to go but.. :-(

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 31st, '05, 19:32

its snowing right now and its cold... >.< Toronto is nice; I cant see myself living anywhere else... its a very cosmopolitan city... ^^ buh I would love to visit Japan-Korea-HK-Taiwan and China... Im from the Philippines... so it was very close to fly to those countries... buh styll its mad expensive to go. I wish I could go back and visit the Philippines... all my friends whove gone said a lot has changed. =(

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Dec 31st, '05, 19:36

flipnicity wrote:its snowing right now and its cold... >.< Toronto is nice; I cant see myself living anywhere else... its a very cosmopolitan city... ^^ buh I would love to visit Japan-Korea-HK-Taiwan and China... Im from the Philippines... so it was very close to fly to those countries... buh styll its mad expensive to go. I wish I could go back and visit the Philippines... all my friends whove gone said a lot has changed. =(
So Your'e from the phillipines ..Great!
I also wanna visit these countries ..But the one i'm desperate to go to is JAPAN!
I really wanna go .. i keep insisting on my dad but he kinda doesn't care :cry:
Help me ! how am i supposed to convince him!
Then i'd like to visit korea ofcoarse!!
I'm sure it's very nice! :thumright:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Dec 31st, '05, 19:41

yeah Im Filipino... buh Im always mistaken as being from somewhere else... [even by Filipinos] :cry:

well I think you're capable of going there buh its jus so expensive... and in general Japan is a very expensive country... my uncle used to fly there all the time for business... and he said that Tokyo is one of the most expensive cities ever! growing up I had Japanese friends... actually most of the families who lived on our subdivision were japanese who married filipinas... I styll remember them even now... buh I heard that they had gone back to Japan already.