[Discussion] Ichi Ritoru no Namida

Discuss Japanese drama series here.

How would you rate Ichi Ritoru no Namida?

Life-Altering (5)
77%
See it (4)
19%
Probably shouldn't miss it (3)
2%
Only if you have time (2)
1%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 622

harajuku301

Post by harajuku301 » Jan 4th, '06, 03:29

asou is fictional? :blink

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Jan 4th, '06, 04:10

harajuku301 wrote:asou is fictional? :blink
hahahaha! I was surprised to find that out too...

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Jan 4th, '06, 08:32

:blink :unsure:
-can only say one thing after seeing this show.
If there is one show up here, or anywhere, which deserves the statement "Lifealtering" to it, then it is this one.

My 25 points tossed on this one after seeing only 5 episodes was not missplaced at all.

Mou ichido, Arigatou... to the Kitou family and the cast, fan subbers and all.
I am going book hunting now.

inutikidude
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by inutikidude » Jan 4th, '06, 08:44

arg i cant believe some1 actually voted stay away -_-

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Jan 4th, '06, 09:03

inutikidude wrote:arg i cant believe some1 actually voted stay away -_-
Yeah must have been a miss click somehow. hmmmpf...

Just wondering... has anyone found a link to where you can actually buy this book?
In Japanese of course.
(Well English if you squeeze my arm, and Tagalog or Swahili or even Zulu if need be cause somehow I'll read it even if it means learning something totally new.)

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Jan 4th, '06, 09:22

I love this drama very much :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Chikan

Post by Chikan » Jan 4th, '06, 13:31

just finished watching this, this drama is indeed life altering, i'd recommend it to everyone, although maybe not to those who dislikes sad stuff. Sawajiri Erika's performance is truly phenomenal, from a happy & active high school girl to a sick lady. The ending is just soo sad :cry:

from today onwards, i'm Erika's fan :salut: , hoping to see more of her dramas and/or movies, and from this series i can tell that she will have many more to come. :cheers:

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 4th, '06, 19:31

who the heck vote stay away Image

and for wat reason?
no reason simple juz vote Image

i wonder tat person got watch this drama or not? Image

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 4th, '06, 21:21

I made a fanvid for this series~ Enjoy!

shinkenmike

Post by shinkenmike » Jan 5th, '06, 04:30

For those who were wondering...

I just ordered three 1 Litre of Tears books from amazon.co.jp
For those of you who can't read japanese at all, it'd probably be really tough to order the books, since I haven't found anywhere else online to find them (unless you know any local bookstores that carry it), and even though I consider myself fairly proficient in japanese, it took some searching around on the site. Anyway, the three I ordered were these:

ラストレター―「1リットルの涙」亜也の58通の手紙 (Last Letters - Aya's 58 letters)
1リットルの涙―難病と闘い続ける少女亜也の日記 (1 Litre of Tears - the diary of a young girl Aya's continuing battle against a difficult disease)
いのちのハードル―「1リットルの涙」母の手記 (Life's hurdle (Thanks 8thsin!) - 1 litre of tears - mother's notes)

The total plus S&H turned out to be somewhere around $50 US (with S&H it was only around $30 for all 3 books), and I won't get it for another 3-4 weeks. Anyway, for those who can read a little bit, you can go to amazon.co.jp and copy-paste those titles into search, and add them to your cart... there's an option to display the page in english, but it really only displays some key buttons in english - this is why you have to at least be able to read a little bit.

Hope it helps, for anyone who was looking for it!! Happy hunting, and I hope this series meant as much to you all as it has to me.
Last edited by shinkenmike on Jan 5th, '06, 15:02, edited 1 time in total.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 5th, '06, 13:47

I have a question...
if Asou is fictional in the drama,what about that guy she had a crush on,was he fictional too?? :unsure:

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 5th, '06, 14:23

shinkenmike wrote: いのちのハードル―「1リットルの涙」母の手記 (Life's Hard rule (?) - 1 litre of tears - mother's notes)
It means "Hurdle of life" :P

CraZyaH wrote:I have a question...
if Asou is fictional in the drama,what about that guy she had a crush on,was he fictional too?? :unsure:
I haven't had a chance to read the books yet, but I would think so... She doesn't look like she would be playing basketball in real life :roll Nor was there any picture of her really playing basketball either.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Jan 5th, '06, 14:27

I was so mad when Kawamoto (the basketball senpai) ditched her at the zoo... to be honest, people can be that ignorant even nowadays :-( ... buh oh well gave Asou a chance to meet up with her... I styll cant believe that dude was fictional. lolz

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Jan 5th, '06, 15:11

i just downloaded 8thsin's fanvid, like it v much...
konayuki is such a nice song n w-ind's song sounded appropriate too.

oh we have kinokuniya (japanese bookstore) in singapore here,
so i think im gonna grab the book soon, and nobuta too!

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 5th, '06, 15:44

Hayashi_kun wrote:i just downloaded 8thsin's fanvid, like it v much...
konayuki is such a nice song n w-ind's song sounded appropriate too.

oh we have kinokuniya (japanese bookstore) in singapore here,
so i think im gonna grab the book soon, and nobuta too!
sg really got? :w00t:
i go down buy like tat :mrgreen:

classyangel

Post by classyangel » Jan 5th, '06, 15:44

Do you know any more drama's where asou-kun is in and plays a pretty important role. Heck, just give me any drama that hes in :wub:

And also (I know this is abit off topic) but I've been trying to find the song that plays everytime something in relation to Asou-kun comes up. It's a rock sounding song and I don't know what it's called or where to get it. If anyone knows, can u please let me know? I've been DYING to get that song. I'm in love with it.

Thanks alot =) I LOVE THIS SHOWWW

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 5th, '06, 15:47

classyangel wrote:Do you know any more drama's where asou-kun is in and plays a pretty important role. Heck, just give me any drama that hes in :wub:

And also (I know this is abit off topic) but I've been trying to find the song that plays everytime something in relation to Asou-kun comes up. It's a rock sounding song and I don't know what it's called or where to get it. If anyone knows, can u please let me know? I've been DYING to get that song. I'm in love with it.

that song is konayuki
search it, d-addicts got torrent :lol

asou juz have 3 drama to his credit for now
:P

http://jdorama.com/artiste.2004.htm

classyangel

Post by classyangel » Jan 5th, '06, 16:35

omg THANK YOU! I've been craving this song soo bad. You're my saviour broken_string!!

dan12

Post by dan12 » Jan 5th, '06, 17:44

This movie is fantastic erika looked so cute at the end of episode 4 in that dress when she went to the zoo, and asou kun came to the rescue im so in love with erika lol

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 5th, '06, 19:38

too bad the last few episode, she dint smile so much anymore...

she look so sad :(

Chikan

Post by Chikan » Jan 5th, '06, 22:03

broken_string wrote:too bad the last few episode, she dint smile so much anymore...

she look so sad :(
thus the great acting, damn i like her, really really looking forward to other shows from her.

the main theme Only Human by K is really nice and sad :cry: , Konayuki is umm kinda like a sad song too..

if i could just get my hands on her movies.. :wub:

Sawajiri Erika saiko!!! :salut:

saffy

Post by saffy » Jan 6th, '06, 15:51

broken_string wrote:
classyangel wrote:Do you know any more drama's where asou-kun is in and plays a pretty important role. Heck, just give me any drama that hes in :wub:

that song is konayuki
search it, d-addicts got torrent :lol

asou juz have 3 drama to his credit for now
:P

http://jdorama.com/artiste.2004.htm
and if you REALLY can't get enough of ryo-chan... then search for anything NEWS and KANJANI8... bwahaha coz that boy don't just act... he can shake his booty too :P

classyangel

Post by classyangel » Jan 6th, '06, 16:30

are you serious?! :w00t: THANKYOUUUUUU!!!

classyangel

Post by classyangel » Jan 6th, '06, 16:43

sry about the second post. I went to kanjani8.com and well, I can't understand anything. Lol. Anyways, are there any videos of Ryo apart from the dramas that he stars in. I haven't found any so far

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Jan 6th, '06, 17:01

classyangel wrote:sry about the second post. I went to kanjani8.com and well, I can't understand anything. Lol. Anyways, are there any videos of Ryo apart from the dramas that he stars in. I haven't found any so far
http://je.regret-less.org/
not sure if im supposed to promote his/her site...
got quite a few videos of johnnys.
i personally quite like shuuji to akira wahahaha

saffy

Post by saffy » Jan 6th, '06, 17:21

hehe no problem I hope you enjoy the johnny side of ryo ^^ I'll PM you a few sites ne? >_<;; just in case cannot put other forum's links here.

kinki

Post by kinki » Jan 6th, '06, 18:50

im surprised this drama didnt come in any of the firt 3 places in the best dorama of 2005 in d-addicts :(
actually i didnt vot emyself, coz i was watching a drama and thought i should vote after i finish watching...but then i found out the voting was closed :(

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 6th, '06, 20:35

The percentage who voted for "Life-Altering" is highest by far. Just because not as many people on this tracker voted doesn't mean it's not the best of the year 8)

classyangel

Post by classyangel » Jan 7th, '06, 03:11

thank you people! and saffy, please do :lol im in love :wub: Lol

Anyways, I didn't think this drama was life altering but definately worth watching. Which was voted the best of the year?

Chikan

Post by Chikan » Jan 7th, '06, 07:04

i too didnt get the chance to vote for this drama, i think it deserves the no.1 spot for the best JDrama of 2005 though, or at least the top 3 spot, anyway thats just me i guess, nobuta was good, but it aint THAT good. :glare:

kinki

Post by kinki » Jan 7th, '06, 14:41

8thSin wrote:The percentage who voted for "Life-Altering" is highest by far. Just because not as many people on this tracker voted doesn't mean it's not the best of the year 8)
actualy after chatting with many ppl in d-addicts i found out that a big number of ppl in d-addicts didnt watch this great drama!! what a shame!
almost all of those who i chatted with watched hana yori dango and nobuta wo produce and they voted for these dramas...im not saying they are not great dramas but i dont think they surpass 1 litre of tears! what do you think??

Chikan

Post by Chikan » Jan 7th, '06, 15:19

kinki wrote:
8thSin wrote:The percentage who voted for "Life-Altering" is highest by far. Just because not as many people on this tracker voted doesn't mean it's not the best of the year 8)
actualy after chatting with many ppl in d-addicts i found out that a big number of ppl in d-addicts didnt watch this great drama!! what a shame!
almost all of those who i chatted with watched hana yori dango and nobuta wo produce and they voted for these dramas...im not saying they are not great dramas but i dont think they surpass 1 litre of tears! what do you think??
yes, they CANT surpass 1 litre of tears, its definitely the best Jdrama for year 2005 for me, and i mean THE BEST, or its just maybe i like sad dramas, anyway the drama is of a differrent genre, soo its personal preferences i guess, what made this drama even better that it was based on a true story.. :salut: :cry:

kinki

Post by kinki » Jan 7th, '06, 15:26

i totally agree Chikan! :)

ambrosius

Post by ambrosius » Jan 7th, '06, 17:44

just finished last ep. What a amazing drama. Anybody know if there is a special?

kinki

Post by kinki » Jan 7th, '06, 23:02

ambrosius wrote:just finished last ep. What a amazing drama. Anybody know if there is a special?
hmmm...i have no idea. :unsure: but if there is a special, what do you think it gonna be like? i dont think the drama need a special ep..

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Jan 8th, '06, 04:02

I haven't heard any information on a special, I doubt it would be decided now since it's only just finished and specials don't come out for months and months after the ending of shows.
If there was a special then I think it would be like other specials in dramas like this (i.e Sekai Chuushin) where it's shown from a different point of view like Asou's father or the Aya's Dr. or someone like that.

I've seen the last episode
I was also wondering if Asou died because he didn't turn up to the funeral and was in the ending sequence with Aya.. but I also thought that might be because he would have been 25 and that's a little old to pretend to be.. also because they had the Aya quote of 'live on' when the sequence was ending..

wingsky

Post by wingsky » Jan 8th, '06, 04:10

Only started watching 1litre about 10 days ago, finished it yesterday... Didn't really get into it until ep4 or 5, cant remember... very touching story... very good! all i can say about it... :lol

Chikan

Post by Chikan » Jan 8th, '06, 07:32

Lowest wrote:I haven't heard any information on a special, I doubt it would be decided now since it's only just finished and specials don't come out for months and months after the ending of shows.
If there was a special then I think it would be like other specials in dramas like this (i.e Sekai Chuushin) where it's shown from a different point of view like Asou's father or the Aya's Dr. or someone like that.

I've seen the last episode
I was also wondering if Asou died because he didn't turn up to the funeral and was in the ending sequence with Aya.. but I also thought that might be because he would have been 25 and that's a little old to pretend to be.. also because they had the Aya quote of 'live on' when the sequence was ending..
No, i dont think Asou died, maybe the director thinks he looks way too young to be a 25 yr old asou. Anyway asou is totally fictional
the special if there is any, might probably be like from Asou's point of view instead of the others, maybe portraying him when he is grown up, but still unmarried (just like Sekaichuushin) and he reflects back the good times he had with her.

minerva

Post by minerva » Jan 8th, '06, 16:06

Hmm... I have to say, even though I love HanaDan, 1 rittoru definitely THE BEST DORAMA this season, if not this year ^^ The message of this dorama...it touches our deepest soul. Everytime I remember about this dorama, my eyes suddenly become teary and my heart wrenched a little.

Just want to share a story. Yesterday, my friend who's on bus sms-ed me. She said that night before, she watched the last epi of 1 Rittoru. THen when she's on the bus, she remember 1 rittoru and suddenly her tears flew down. On bus. Teary. And that's one proof how "life altering" is 1 Rittoru TT

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Jan 8th, '06, 16:10

If there is ever a special made of this show I would want it to be non fictional and more the facts about the disease, perhaps an interview with her real family so many years after, from their experiences and a true tribute to Aya.

Maybe even interviewing other patient from all walks of life who have been affected by her writing and publishing her diary.

That I would consider to be the only optional Special to this dorama.

impression151

Post by impression151 » Jan 8th, '06, 20:21

There's already a video out with that stuff. It's Erika meeting with the REAL Aya's mom and they go thru stuff about her daughter and stuff on display (at a museum?). It, however, is not subbed though.

Chikan

Post by Chikan » Jan 9th, '06, 04:07

impression151 wrote:There's already a video out with that stuff. It's Erika meeting with the REAL Aya's mom and they go thru stuff about her daughter and stuff on display (at a museum?). It, however, is not subbed though.
huh? where to get it, cus i dont see its torrent here in d-addicts..much appreciated thanks. :salut:

Philmein

Post by Philmein » Jan 9th, '06, 07:36

Has PB Fansubs given up on this drama? It hasn't updated in nearly a month or so.

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 9th, '06, 10:58

Chikan wrote:i too didnt get the chance to vote for this drama, i think it deserves the no.1 spot for the best JDrama of 2005 though, or at least the top 3 spot, anyway thats just me i guess, nobuta was good, but it aint THAT good. :glare:
i second tat
i finish nobuta as well
yeah it was good
but no where near the impact of 1LOT :wub:

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Jan 9th, '06, 12:46

Dude Nobuta is A W E S O M E at least for me the best dorama this year!
I watched 1ep of 1 litre and im not very excited about it to tell you frankly

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 9th, '06, 13:09

newersumm wrote:Dude Nobuta is A W E S O M E at least for me the best dorama this year!
u juz watch one episode
wat giv u the rights to comment about 1LOT :glare:

u dun even spend ur time to watch it so dun say its not excited, coz its never meant to be exciting :-)

fyi i finish nobuta only i dare comment tat its not as good as 1LOT at least for me.
mayb u like nobuta more

not tat nobuta is not good
its very nice i agree
but it dun giv me the kind of impact like wat 1LOT do to me :lol

peace 8)

inutikidude
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by inutikidude » Jan 9th, '06, 13:23

newersumm wrote:Dude Nobuta is A W E S O M E at least for me the best dorama this year!
yea u only watched 1 episode so dont u dare talk like tat -_-. At least watch 3 episodes before rating something. Nobuta was awesome and i lub it like ALOT but i would have to say that 1 litre of tears made a big impact on my life. So give it another chance -_-

airskape

Post by airskape » Jan 9th, '06, 14:21

Kioku has completed this series and personally i think they do a better job than PB

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 9th, '06, 14:27

hey giv PB some credits will ya
they dint owe any of us anything remember :)
besides they got their own life too

both kioku and PB are great IMHO

wingsky

Post by wingsky » Jan 9th, '06, 14:51

PBfansubs are fine, nothing wrong with them wanting to take a break...

I'm glad kioku picked up the subs for us ppl whos want to watch it.. hope someone picks up dragon zakura too... doesn't look like pb will be putting out anymore... :(

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 9th, '06, 15:05

bought this last friday :wub:

halu102

Post by halu102 » Jan 9th, '06, 19:20

Wow, I really enjoyed this series. I watched the kioku fansubs and I thought they did an excellent job for their first drama. I thought the whole series was very touching I cried almost every episode, even though I don't really like to admit that being a guy... Only thing though is that I thought the ending was a little rushed? Maybe. What ever happened to Asou kun at the end?

deathstar550

Post by deathstar550 » Jan 9th, '06, 19:59

It's alright if people don't like 1 Litre. I respect their opinion (as everyone does have the right to one), and mostly I'm sorry they couldn't enjoy it. But it still doesn't change the fact that 1 Litre is my personal favorite. :-)

@newersumm: Hope you can find it in you to give 1 Litre another chance. :thumleft:

@broken_string: Those DVD's... I'm jealous. :D

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Jan 9th, '06, 20:08

deathstar550 wrote:It's alright if people don't like 1 Litre. I respect their opinion (as everyone does have the right to one), and mostly I'm sorry they couldn't enjoy it. But it still doesn't change the fact that 1 Litre is my personal favorite. :-)

@newersumm: Hope you can find it in you to give 1 Litre another chance. :thumleft:

Dont worry I still have it on my disc ...

Brokenstring/ I know i shouldnt judge after 1 episode ,but at beginning i didnt really like the story..
Well...off to episode 2 :-) i hope ill start to like it

philifouf

Post by philifouf » Jan 9th, '06, 20:13

Where ? ^.^

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 9th, '06, 20:35

newersumm wrote:
deathstar550 wrote:It's alright if people don't like 1 Litre. I respect their opinion (as everyone does have the right to one), and mostly I'm sorry they couldn't enjoy it. But it still doesn't change the fact that 1 Litre is my personal favorite. :-)

Dont worry I still have it on my disc ...

Brokenstring/ I know i shouldnt judge after 1 episode ,but at beginning i didnt really like the story..
Well...off to episode 2 :-) i hope ill start to like it
:lol
epi 1 is a bit dull
but after that its goona be very hard to keep ur eye's from :cry:
anyway i am sure u will go on to like it after u watch more
halu102 wrote:Wow, I really enjoyed this series. I watched the kioku fansubs and I thought they did an excellent job for their first drama. I thought the whole series was very touching I cried almost every episode, even though I don't really like to admit that being a guy... Only thing though is that I thought the ending was a little rushed? Maybe. What ever happened to Asou kun at the end?
i second tat
the finale really very rushed
i wish to see more
they juz skip the 5 years and end it wif her death juz like tat :-(

those are not dvd :crazy:
i manage to find the vcd only
at 20 bucks its a bargain

looking for the diary now :wub:

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 9th, '06, 20:36

philifouf wrote:
Where ? ^.^
at malaysia

far far away from ur place :lol

philifouf

Post by philifouf » Jan 9th, '06, 20:44

at malaysia

far far away from ur place Laugh
Noooooooooooo :cry:
I'll go to Malaysia and buy it =D

deathstar550

Post by deathstar550 » Jan 9th, '06, 21:18

@newersumm: Thank you for giving it another chance! All the people who worked on the show worked really hard to make 1 Litre a reality... I sincerely hope you enjoy! :-)

@broken_string:
broken_string wrote: those are not dvd :crazy:
What you wrote there made me LOL. Especially that :crazy: face... :lol
Reminds me of that part in Star Wars --
Solo - "We'll make a stop at that small moon."
Obi Wan - "That's no moon... " :mrgreen:

Anywaaaay... back on topic. Does anyone know when the DVD's are coming out?

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 9th, '06, 21:24

i hope the dvd goona be out soon

but its goona be expensive also :cry:

btw i like star wars too but only the last 3 epi :P

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 9th, '06, 21:27

philifouf wrote:
at malaysia

far far away from ur place Laugh
Noooooooooooo :cry:
I'll go to Malaysia and buy it =D
crazy :lol
ur place dun have ? :O
mayb not selling everywhere but i hope got

i also search it for sometime before finally found it :wub:

philifouf

Post by philifouf » Jan 9th, '06, 21:43

There isn't any drama in our stores :cry: Hope they'll come someday :-(
Another question : how much did it cost ?

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 9th, '06, 21:48

its in malaysian dollar :P

if ur not familiar wif it then i think its around 3 pound in uk :lol:

edit:- i dun thinks its original from japan :lol
our local company buy the copyright and add in the chinese sub in it then sell it in our market only :-)

philifouf

Post by philifouf » Jan 9th, '06, 21:53

3 pounds ?! :blink Are you sure ? ^^
edit:- i dun thinks its original from japan Laugh
our local company buy the copyright and add in the chinese sub in it then sell it in our market only Smile
Ok ^^
Do you know if there's some website where I could buy the jap version ? :scratch: (sorry if someone already asked for it :pale:)

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 9th, '06, 21:55

not sure about tat
sorry

i am looking for the diary now :wub:

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 9th, '06, 22:19

Usually it takes 4~8 months for them to release the DVD. You can expect to get it sometime during the summer.

You will be able to order in Amazon.co.jp
or YesAsia on a later date.

By the way, it's usually 6 DVDs at around $200, so some people might want to get that recorded from TV ver. for cheaper price :fear:

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Jan 10th, '06, 00:10

hey every1!! im tryin to redownload 1 litre of tears ep 1-4 hardsubbed by PBFansubs.... but the files on their clubbox already expired...
does any1 know of another clubbox with PBFansubs' version of this drama? man i really dun want to redl it thru bittorent again :cry:

Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow » Jan 10th, '06, 02:25

Definitly life altering
I just finished final episode...how could I sleep after that...before seeing this show I never heard about this illness...but now I just feel like Asou and the doctors...useless

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 10th, '06, 04:30

Jon Snow wrote:Definitly life altering
I just finished final episode...how could I sleep after that...before seeing this show I never heard about this illness...but now I just feel like Asou and the doctors...useless
they could not have do more :-)

i think the pyschological strength they giv to her is more than enough.
their care and love as well.

and i kinda like the doctor

many doctor nowadays are those no money no talk kinda doctor :crazy:
afterall wat else can they do :cry:

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Jan 10th, '06, 05:15

broken_string wrote: many doctor nowadays are those no money no talk kinda doctor :crazy:
afterall wat else can they do :cry:
Broken String... your ava is frikking me out :D
I think it's goona do a HYD jump and smack me any second... lol

Well of course they cannot perform miracles.
But I have come to see it like this.

Several professions to date, including teachers, police, military and medical community members cannot really complain about not earning enough money, not doing enough and so on.

After all, their professions are more or less like that of ministers and priests or monks.
It's a calling to help others, and not a professional choice to become rich and famous.
If wealth and fame was the only thing you wanted, or a big part of your profession, no one would become a truly successful scientist for instance.

The only truly sad thing about the medical profession, which becomes painfully obivous in todays modern research environment is the fact that they get to entangled in the research budget and major pharmacuetical corporations budget and marketing efforts.

Something we where spared in this show luckily.

takaiki

Post by takaiki » Jan 10th, '06, 05:21

life altering...its so sad/touching....eventhough im only on ep 4

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 10th, '06, 05:24

@ - techie
:lol its juz a munak woot :P

never play ragnarok b4?

@ - takaiki

the following epi will only be better and better but more and more tears :cry:

takaiki

Post by takaiki » Jan 10th, '06, 05:37

Yea my friend (who recommended it to me) said she literally cried a liter of tears... cuz it was so sad...

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 10th, '06, 05:47

well to be honest

even i am a boy

i did cry watching this drama also :lol

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Jan 10th, '06, 05:49

@broken string: LOL ur so right... ive met so many "no money, no talk kinda doctors" :D but i believe there r still good doctors out there, like the one in 1 litre of tears... maybe i just havent met them... XD