SINGLES RANTING THREAD (Dating Advice)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jan 21st, '06, 15:01

movieaddict wrote:
thanks for replying back mythrel :lol...i forgot something important in my first post which is the reason why i was shy and afraid to confess to the girl i first met freshmen year, it was because i knew that one of my friends liked her too and me not wanting to ruin our friendship backed off(my friend and her were in a relationship for awhile but it didn't work out)...i am not so sure if i made a bad decision back then because i let her slipped away where now i hardly see her and if i accidently do bump into her it is just an occasional greeting and asking how each other are doing...do you think i was stupid to back off back then because i didn't want to risk my friendship with my good friend over a girl? and if a situation like this ever happens again where both the girl and i have feelings for each other should i pursue her anyways despite putting my friendship on the line?

well back to the topic, after experiencing these events in my life with these two different girls from my previous years in college, there are so many 'what if's' that comes into my mind... i kno that the past will be past and i should be looking forward to the future because there alot of good girls out there, i kno i kno...as i have said before i have no girls whom i can call friends, but i have alot of female acquaintances whom seem interested in me...i actually have no real problems in talking with girls but i try to keep my cool most of the time when approached by girls trying not to show her that i really am interested in knowing her more because i'm afraid that i'll scare her away if i am too eager in trying to get to know her...is this my problem, should i keep my cool under these situations? if this is my problem would showing her that i am interested scare her away? i can talk to these girls fine but i just do not know how to create any opportunities with these girls so that i can get to know them better, is there any tips or advice on how to carry a conversation with her and arrange an opportunity for us to get to know each other better?...I'm solely looking for a platonic relationship with these wonderful girls right now and if something more does comes out of one of these relationships, goodness gracious i'll be the happiest man alive that i have found HER... :D
Ya you really shouldn't dwell on the what ifs of life though. Like its good to reflect back on what could have happened, but don't think you missed your only oppurtunity to meet the one. I see what you mean when women approach you. Try not to be so cold with them. Try to seem intrested in what they are saying keep the conversation fresh. Even if you have no feelings for her why not become her friend. Maybe she will have a friend that you two will just hit it off. Ok now im playing the what if game XD If a conversation just clicks with a girl that arroaches you ask her if she if she isn't busy and would like to have a coffee or tea or whatever she drinks with you. If you are walking to this place you can usually get a good conversation going. Talk about things that intrest you personally and who knows maybe she will share your same intrests. You don't have to make all these girls your girlfriend you can get to know them. I don't think showing intrest in them will scare them away at all lol. Infact it will only do the opposite, unless of course by showing intrest you are stalking her then ya she might be scared away haha j/k. Instead of just being women you see and kinda know they would become friends.

I also don't think you are stupid for backing off. I mean you did what any good friend would do. After they broke it off you could have approached him and confessed your feelings about her to him and ask him if it would be all right to give it a shot with her. Usually friends will be cool with it. I remember after I broke up with my girlfriend my friend Will went out with her for a day and my best friend Andrew went out with her for 2 weeks and I felt no ill will towards them. If there was that spark between you two before he even stepped in though I would have confronted him and told him my feelings for her and how she feels. If he cared about you as much as you cared about him he would have done the backing off. (did you and him ever talk about how you felt about her or did he open that up). You do risk your friendship in doing so because he could be the jealous type or selfish type, but usually the selfish type don't make good friends XD and jealousy will blow over if he truely wants to be your friend.
Last edited by Mythrel on Jan 21st, '06, 18:31, edited 1 time in total.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Jan 21st, '06, 16:48

Good God, our Dickie is back!!!! :w000t: Hehe here comes the pro!!! His advices are GOLD!! :thumleft:

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jan 21st, '06, 18:33

LOL Jeremiah I am no pro :lol

Benoist-lover

Post by Benoist-lover » Jan 21st, '06, 19:23

Byakuya wrote:if she was your girl then she would be waiting for your call at 12.. but if not.. it would just seem awkard and weird. that's what i think
Nope she's not my girl at all so it would be terribly awkward.

Jeremiah you're good at giving ideas! I'm very grateful for your help :)

Mythrel: Hello, good to see you :)
Mythrel wrote:Ok Benoist, The birthday thing it all depends on where you and her stand at that point in time. If you guys are friends at that point you could pull the sweet move by buying a cute present. Could be even something you two share in common. Where do you two stand? Have you guys ever done anything after school together even with other friends?do you only talk to her at school? Have you asked her about the movie? I don't think you should worry bout the boyfriend thing. Usually they will bring him up somehow in conversation so if she doesn't bring up in coversation with you there is a good chance she doesn't. Exams are coming up so I don't think you should take it as a sign things are over she is probably actually busy. Just don't try to push anything.
Well we're not "private friends" if you can call it that, I mean we have never done anything together after school, so I guess you could say we are only school friends, or only classmates. I mean, we talk when we meet outside class and when we "happen to" get next to eachother in class. So in fact it's nothing really, I'm probably just a classmate like the others for her. Therefore it would be rather awkward if I were to give her a present just like that, how obvious wouldn't thing be then :( Do you think it would be stupid to send an SMS to her on Saturday to congratulate her? Maybe I should just say it to her on Friday, then at least she will know that I care, but not how I care.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Jan 21st, '06, 20:16

Benoist-lover wrote: Jeremiah you're good at giving ideas! I'm very grateful for your help :)
LOL Don't give me credit. I'm not good at all. Mythrel is the one you should give credit to. He's a real pro though he can't apply it to himself, poor guy!! But he has a very kind heart and devoted to his opinions. He's the PRO and yet he would deny it instantly. He'll help you until you graduate. He's so a kind hearted guy.

Dickieeeeee!!! I love that name!! :w000t:

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jan 21st, '06, 20:50

Hi Benoist, yeah I only ment the present thing if you guys were close friends, but I guess not. I don't see why you can't wish someone a happy birthday lol. I'd say it friday before the weekend though, you could sms, but I just think it would be strange. Like unless you have ever sent her an sms before? Are you afraid to show her your feelings because it might drive her away? I think trying to get closer would be a good idea but if finals are going on I don't think it would be a great time with stress and all. Have you talked to her about the movie or were you planing to? I didn't get that part. Are you going to have the same classes next semester? Do you think she has any intrest in you? Like has anyone ever said anything to you? Its up to you when you want to face your demons and go for it. You can live a fantasy in your head or try and make it happen. Sucess isn't always the answer, but that doesn't mean things don't always work out. good luck with exams and hope things work out!

movieaddict

Post by movieaddict » Jan 23rd, '06, 06:36

thanks for your advice and support mythrel!!!

about the girl freshmen year, i've never told my friend that i had feelings for her at that time and if i were to tell him his reaction would probably be jealousy because he really liked her and if i were to tell him that i liked her, our friendship would've turned sour... well, the question that comes into my mind nowadays if a situation like the past ever happens again i probably won't let her go?...(i do not know if this would be the right decision) I have something to CONFESS, i truly think the real reason i'm held back now with these girls that are interested in knowing me is probably because i'm afraid that it'll be like dejavu...i fear that these experiences will reoccur again, where i have to choose between my friend or the girl and the second experience where i have to choose the girl and being the bad guy or be the good guy without the girl...omg, i finally realize my FEAR...mythrel, i really do not know how to overcome this fear but i do realise it now...its a first step i guess...ahh sry for bothering you, mythrel, but you've helped me alot already and now i know what the underlying problem is...i am definately lost and confused...(would i have to be selfish, uncaring about friendship and/or heartless to steal someone's girlfriend so I can be happy with HER?...) :-( i need some reassurance from you guys if pursuing your own happiness, which includes her happiness, despite other's feelings are ok?...i don't know why i am saying so much in this thread, it's probably because i have it all cooped up inside and i finally get to share my problems...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Jan 23rd, '06, 07:18

Don't worry movieaddict, you're dealing with the greatest consultant (mythrel) ever :thumright:

Benoist-lover

Post by Benoist-lover » Jan 23rd, '06, 10:09

Mythrel: Thanks for your answer!

I'm gonna congratulate her on friday then, I have never sent her an sms before so it would be stupid i guess :D We're gonna be in the same class for over a year so it would be awkward if I would confess to her and she would say no. I don't think she has any feelings for me because we just talk like casual classmates, it's nothing more for her. I have thought about the movie thing and I have come to the conclusion that it would be rather stupid, I hardly know her and we're not that good friends.

I'm gonna do like this: Since we're going to be in the same class for over a year I'm gonna take it easy. IF we talk often, work together in class and so on we might get closer to eachother and become better friends, and maybe hang out after school in time. If we become better friends it might be a good idea to confess my feelings, but as it is now it would be pointless. And if we don't become closer friends, well then there is nothing to do about it, I can't force her to like me :P So I'm just gonna take it easy and just float along. And if I need an advice about something I hope I can return here to ask a quick question :) Thanks for all help!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jan 23rd, '06, 18:46

:lol movieaddict, you are not bothering me its ok I love to help. Well its good you reconize your fear and its actually not that bad of one. Don't risk your happiness because you fear she might be liked by someone else. You won't help her make up her mind by being disinterested in what she is saying. Try and shine like a star and let her make the choice herself. There are always going to be other guys out there, but don't be the one who weeds himself out before he even has a chance. You wouldn't have to be selfish or uncaring at all think about yourself. You deserve to be happy and im sure you would treat a girl far better than the ones who are selfish and uncaring. You wouldn't be stealing his girlfriend if they were not going out. What makes your feelings any less valueable then his?. I am sure with the freshmen girl your friend might have been more understanding then you think. No matter how much he was in love with her what they had is no longer what they have. I didn't really feel jealousy when my two friends went out with my ex and I do have a jealous personality. I just felt sad :lol I guess other people could have different reactions. Anyways just try not to worry about another guy and think about your own happiness. I guess wanting your own happiness could be selfish, but don't think that you don't deserve it. I hope I wrote something helpful lol.

Benoist I'll reply to you in a bit I need to start my workout.
Edit: :sweat: Ok done :lol.

Hi Benoist! Of course you can come here to post a question anytime. Someone surely will always be here to answer your questions and concerns.

Make sure its really the answer you want so you can rest and not "what if" it in the future. I think letting things just happen is good too. It would be awkward if you did confess and things didn't go in your favor, but who knows whats in store for you this coming year XD I think trying to befriend her is the best solution for now. Its good you understand that you can't make someone see you in a different light, but maybe she hasn't really come to a decision yet so there is still hope :lol Good luck with it all I hope nothing but the best.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Jan 26th, '06, 02:09

Noooooo.... I was dumped...

Why do I have to suffer so many painfull things?!!

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Jan 26th, '06, 02:27

gibonite wrote:Noooooo.... I was dumped...

it sucks when that happens.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Jan 26th, '06, 05:55

gibonite wrote:Noooooo.... I was dumped...

Don't tell me gibonite!!! I'm lost for words :crazy:

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Jan 26th, '06, 13:21

Jeremiah wrote: Don't tell me gibonite!!! I'm lost for words :crazy:
I'm single... So tadaima... :|

Life sucks...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Jan 26th, '06, 17:36

gibonite wrote:
I'm single... So tadaima... :|

Life sucks...
Okaerinasai!!

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jan 26th, '06, 19:41

poor gibonite :(

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jan 27th, '06, 12:58

i miss you guys :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jan 27th, '06, 17:32

omg Jules!! Haven't seen you in a while how you been doing? XD

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Jan 27th, '06, 20:48

Heard that Jules has graduated from SRT! :P

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jan 28th, '06, 00:12

graduated...? me? LoL, not yet i'm afraid. i've just been really busy lately.

how are you guys?? anything new or exciting??

lunz888

Post by lunz888 » Jan 28th, '06, 09:06

this thread reminds me of densha otoko guy :mrgreen:

oh well..

im single too.. aja aja fighting, single people ~ :mrgreen: :cheers: :mrgreen: :cheers:

ryuushin

all i can say is WOW.....

Post by ryuushin » Jan 31st, '06, 02:36

It took me awhile to read this alittle over 9 hours to read 150 something pages.. and well all i can say is.. DENSHA otoko has really inspired us to create this forum.. and to really have people who really care about eachother.. I'm 22 and well my life's been a living hell.. i sure do have happy momments and sad momments..

I just realized after watching densha otoko that i am an otaku.. not an extremist , but i have GIGS of anime , music, and even wallscrolls/ paper/ videos/games. Chii,Naruto, Inuyasha, and Initial D.

I even realized that i was a nobody back then.. weighing at only 84 pounds in my elementary day and standing at 4"10 wasn't a happy sight. The girls i liked would just give me a disgusting look, the friends i had were geeks as well, and none were attractive.. even myself.. As my high school days came i was still 4"10 and on my first day of school my science teacher thought i came to see my brother. Everyone was laughing at me besides 1 girl.

As time passed on i got close to her and spent time, doing projects and etc.. then got the courage to talk to her through HUGE encouragements by the school. thru music and even on the PA annoucements.. everyone cheared me on like it was some drama. unfortunately we only went out for 9 months and well.. we lost it with eachother.. The next school year came and I liked another girl.. i took up poetry and started writing it and expressing my feelings out to everything i did, Love, life, family etc..

If u want a copy of it feel free to ask me..

Anyways i spent days practicing to give it to her... and just days pass by where i would meet her during my law class and english class.. but i just could not do it. When i was talking to some of my friends in my society class people over heard it and said what you like her.. omg she's in my class too maybe i can help you.. But i told her i should do it myself but i don't know how to just do it.. its easier said then done.

Then the whole class just stopped and it was a discussion about my confession to her.
1 hour passed and I decided with the encouragement of everyone in my class ill go and give her the letter before she left for her next class..

When i approached the classroom she was there in white with a blue vestlike jacket .. she walked passed me and i grabbed her hand.. and she said yes i can i help you.. and i told her about myself and about this letter i was about to give her.. she smiled and took the letter..

After 3 days she replied back to me and said i'm sorry but i have a boyfriend. sorry if u did not notice.. but infact i had a feeling because i heard rumors from plenty of people .. the whole school knew about us now.. and she felt bad.. but well not all dreams came true..

Now to this date.. I'm single once again.. just recently about 3 months ago lost another girl.. I stop being an otaku/game freak. And she didn't like how i played games alot.. so well i decided we should break up.

I felt bad for a couple of weeks even months.. sometimes i cried... and now well i'm in a hunch.. and i even though i've given SOOO much advice to people with their relationships even online... i can't deal with my own

What i want to know... is there's a girl that i like she's young around 16 and i'm 22.. i claimed her to be my god sister and she did for me to be with her god brother.. right now she has a bf.. because i helped her get it.. but as time passes i'm tending to feel more and more with her.. even my ex said about me being with her more then herself.. and my parents and friends say the same.. Her bf gets jealous just because she slept in the same bed as mine even though i'm her "god brother" anyways i want to know.. is it akward to feel like this..

I don't want her to break up with her bf, and i don't want her to be with me soo soon.. but all i 'm saying should i wait till she gets older? or just move on and find someone at my age.. And how do i go about doing that.. like ya there's sites, and i see lots of girls and stuff when i go shopping especially at this asian mall called " Pacific Mall" but off topic.. I've never felt so close to her then to any other girl.. we've shared allll our secrets and we connected.. the only thing i think thats holding us back is me being her god brother as well as being 6 years old then her.

What should i Do?

movieaddict

Post by movieaddict » Jan 31st, '06, 05:22

To Mythrel:

Even though i haven't hooked up with any of those lovely girls yet! Life has been alot easier with your advice and my realization of the problem helped alot...I feel refreshd and aint feeling so down so much anymore, you've given me the confidence and i also feel confident...i have time, i'm only 20 and i'm sure if i keep my head up and walk confidently in life, i'll mature into a "real man" and the right girl would be standing beside me in a church aisle XD ... THX alot, much love to you brother... :D

To ryuushin:

I'm not the best person to give advice, but i'll offer my opinion and some thoughts on this...It's not awkward to have feeling for somone, love is blind and unpredictable, so age and your tie to her as godbrother is not a factor ur not even blood related, or are you?...but what is this 'feel', is it love? and if you do love her, do you know if she loves you in that way? And i'm not so sure that the girl at the age of 16 really know what love is, I might not be the right person talking about love since i've not been in a deep relationship but to me the girl probably needs a little maturing before the two of you can even hit it off, really, and if you two keep your relationship as godbrother and godsister and if your relationship is something more, it can stand the test of time to see if your feelings for her is the same as now...i am not advising you to do anything but these are my thoughts....i could be wrong...Mythrel any advice??

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Jan 31st, '06, 05:56

movieaddict wrote: I'm not the best person to give advice, but i'll offer my opinion and some thoughts on this...It's not awkward to have feeling for somone, love is blind and unpredictable, so age and your tie to her as godbrother is not a factor ur not even blood related, or are you?...but what is this 'feel', is it love? and if you do love her, do you know if she loves you in that way? And i'm not so sure that the girl at the age of 16 really know what love is, I might not be the right person talking about love since i've not been in a deep relationship but to me the girl probably needs a little maturing before the two of you can even hit it off, really, and if you two keep your relationship as godbrother and godsister and if your relationship is something more, it can stand the test of time to see if your feelings for her is the same as now...i am not advising you to do anything but these are my thoughts....i could be wrong...Mythrel any advice??
i totally agree with you; a girl of 16 does not know what love is--i would know, because i myself am 16, and am still confused on the issue of love. i don`t think anyone really knows what "love" is, it`s a very vague term. you can both love your dog and your husband or wife, but its a different kind of love for each. love is really undefineable (yes, i know, very cliche, but lol) i really think you should wait until she is single before making a move--control yourself before you regret your actions (not that you will make and drastic moves, i`m just saying..) and even if you do decide to make a move, you`re risking the fact that she thinks of you as a godbrother, and your relationship may be ruined. do you want to risk the chance that your relationship might be ruined to be with this girl, or do you want to stay safe and be her godbrother, and maybe curb your feelings in the meantime and see what happens? it`s your own decision; love is tricky like that :)

btw- nice avator, Mythrel :D :D :D :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol XD XD XD

ryuushin

Post by ryuushin » Jan 31st, '06, 07:03

P0KEY wrote:
movieaddict wrote: I'm not the best person to give advice, but i'll offer my opinion and some thoughts on this...It's not awkward to have feeling for somone, love is blind and unpredictable, so age and your tie to her as godbrother is not a factor ur not even blood related, or are you?...but what is this 'feel', is it love? and if you do love her, do you know if she loves you in that way? And i'm not so sure that the girl at the age of 16 really know what love is, I might not be the right person talking about love since i've not been in a deep relationship but to me the girl probably needs a little maturing before the two of you can even hit it off, really, and if you two keep your relationship as godbrother and godsister and if your relationship is something more, it can stand the test of time to see if your feelings for her is the same as now...i am not advising you to do anything but these are my thoughts....i could be wrong...Mythrel any advice??
i totally agree with you; a girl of 16 does not know what love is--i would know, because i myself am 16, and am still confused on the issue of love. i don`t think anyone really knows what "love" is, it`s a very vague term. you can both love your dog and your husband or wife, but its a different kind of love for each. love is really undefineable (yes, i know, very cliche, but lol) i really think you should wait until she is single before making a move--control yourself before you regret your actions (not that you will make and drastic moves, i`m just saying..) and even if you do decide to make a move, you`re risking the fact that she thinks of you as a godbrother, and your relationship may be ruined. do you want to risk the chance that your relationship might be ruined to be with this girl, or do you want to stay safe and be her godbrother, and maybe curb your feelings in the meantime and see what happens? it`s your own decision; love is tricky like that :)

btw- nice avator, Mythrel :D :D :D :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol XD XD XD
Thank you both.. But i know for sure i'm not ever going to ruin their relationship. i even said that i want them to be together for as long as possible.. and i know a girl at her age doesn't know about love.. but 1 thing i do know is she knows what she wants.. because her life has also been a living hell..

God brother and god sister.. in chinese/viet terms means almost blood like.. in korean.. its just like a big brother looking out for u.. As for my situation i have only recently thought about this because maybe no#1 i've been with her more then any other girls and shared more..and no#2 she just seems to fit the girl that i've always wanted to be with.... THe one thing i will do forsure is wait for her to become an adult.. and to be beside her and support her with whatever decisions she will make..

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Jan 31st, '06, 07:55

@ Ryuushin

Clear your head. Think about this CLEARLY. Take a day or even a week off of this. Don't even think about her in that way. Maybe you like her? or maybe you feel so connected you feel as if this is what a sister is suppose to feel like. (( I'm not even close to my own siblings, I'm basically on my own. )) Maybe from all the girls you been with, you didn't find satisfaction in your relationships and maybe you are starving for love and turned to her for that emotional connection. Maybe she is "THE ONE" for you.

My advice is just clear your mind of her and take a vacation :).

@ Everyone

Hey guys, Feburary 14 is coming up. Its going to be the 19th year of spending it alone. Anyone want to join me? Update. Nothing happen with me and Aya-san and she is pretty much with Dick-san. But the weirdest thing is that I never seen them hold hand ONCE! or maybe I'm jumping to conclusions :P. Anyway I filtered her out of my head. Lately I've been having fun with my co-workers. I feel like a little kid because everytime we see a beautiful girl walk by me and my co-workers look at each other and go. "Ohhhh!!!!!!!!" Haha, its fun doing that. I never knew you could have so much fun just checking out girls. Other than that, College started. No new girls in my life. I'm finding my true self finally. I Learned that I have to follow my heart and have a deeper connection with my soul. Right now I'm learning about Buddhism through this MMORPG I started playing. Also in college I'm taking a "New Testament" class learning about the texts and jesus. This stuff is real deep. As for "THE GAME", I've given it up. BUT, not learning is not as hard as unlearning. Now that I speak with women, I feel this spiritual connection and I can talk with them easier then I could using the game. I guess people say being "your self" is over rated. Well, I like being my self :).

-Valcun

ryuushin

Post by ryuushin » Jan 31st, '06, 08:36

Valcun wrote:@ Ryuushin

Clear your head. Think about this CLEARLY. Take a day or even a week off of this. Don't even think about her in that way. Maybe you like her? or maybe you feel so connected you feel as if this is what a sister is suppose to feel like. (( I'm not even close to my own siblings, I'm basically on my own. )) Maybe from all the girls you been with, you didn't find satisfaction in your relationships and maybe you are starving for love and turned to her for that emotional connection. Maybe she is "THE ONE" for you.

My advice is just clear your mind of her and take a vacation :).

@ Everyone

Hey guys, Feburary 14 is coming up. Its going to be the 19th year of spending it alone. Anyone want to join me? Update. Nothing happen with me and Aya-san and she is pretty much with Dick-san. But the weirdest thing is that I never seen them hold hand ONCE! or maybe I'm jumping to conclusions :P. Anyway I filtered her out of my head. Lately I've been having fun with my co-workers. I feel like a little kid because everytime we see a beautiful girl walk by me and my co-workers look at each other and go. "Ohhhh!!!!!!!!" Haha, its fun doing that. I never knew you could have so much fun just checking out girls. Other than that, College started. No new girls in my life. I'm finding my true self finally. I Learned that I have to follow my heart and have a deeper connection with my soul. Right now I'm learning about Buddhism through this MMORPG I started playing. Also in college I'm taking a "New Testament" class learning about the texts and jesus. This stuff is real deep. As for "THE GAME", I've given it up. BUT, not learning is not as hard as unlearning. Now that I speak with women, I feel this spiritual connection and I can talk with them easier then I could using the game. I guess people say being "your self" is over rated. Well, I like being my self :).

-Valcun
@val-kun arigato val-kun .. wakarimashita.

I'll just take my mind off of her for now and just move on.. as u said it might be the brother sister bond it might me more.. but worrying about it now is not the right time.. i will be taking a vaca soon .. currently just dealin with family problems because they are just wild right now..

I was a buddhist for 18 years after that i changed and decided to lose my buddhist trends because i love meat lol sad to say.. even though i read so many legends about meat eaters .. but going alittle off topic .. i think feb 14 ill be spending time alone.. so ill be with ya on that day val-kun

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jan 31st, '06, 16:30

Wow 9 hours? :lol we have enough material for a series wooohooo!! XD

Hi ryuushin, I don't think you should feel bad for liking someone that young. You can't always control who your heart is going to feel for. Sometimes you can see something in people they can't see in themselves. Your intentions are not for selfish acts, infact you are more then ready to wait. The feelings if they are as strong as you say are not going to wear off easy. You could wait if thats what you really want to do, but you should look at it all. 2 years from now who knows where you two will stand. Could be happly ever after or not so happly ever after. One thing I have found over the years is that when women view you as a friend, it is usually all it will ever be unless there is a deep connection. So like I said just look at the situation at hand with all the possibilitys and see which path you would rather walk.

oh and btw I know what you mean about being able to give advice and not be able to do it yourself. It seems like it happens to pretty much everyone since we are usually our own worst critic.

:lol thanks movieaddict, those were some kind words. I am glad I could have helped anyway I could, sometimes I wonder if I speak in vain XD You sound a lot more confident in yourself im proud of ya. Good luck in finding that lady in white, I hope the best.

Ya P0KEY <3 You rock, thanks again for making the gif I don't think ive laughed so hard. :lol

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 31st, '06, 17:48

@ Ryuushin
this wont help you one bit.. but i love pacific mall =) and im shur that if you take everyone else's advice, then things will work out for you =)

splur

Post by splur » Feb 1st, '06, 01:22

so i met this girl, everything was going very well. she was showing so many signs, like looking at me, smiling at me, laughing at my lame ass comments, etc. bam, she has a bf. why the hell would she even do that if she had a bf, that's just mean. oh well, life can't always be like densha otoko.

just thought i'd share that. moving on.

ryuushin

Post by ryuushin » Feb 1st, '06, 01:49

splur wrote:so i met this girl, everything was going very well. she was showing so many signs, like looking at me, smiling at me, laughing at my lame ass comments, etc. bam, she has a bf. why the hell would she even do that if she had a bf, that's just mean. oh well, life can't always be like densha otoko.

just thought i'd share that. moving on.
@whisper LOL omg.. that helped me soooooo much.. cause i love pmall 2 lol .. great hangout place.. now as compared to bak when room 19 was up.. punks tried to stab me.. and i broke his wrist..

@Splur.. ok the same thing happened during my uni years.. dunno if its the same outcome but anyways here's what i can tell u.. first she's doing this to be friendly with u let u get close to her.. she might be going through relationship problems and would want u to help her.. another possibility is that if her bf is all big and bad.. she might just be an ass and what to pick a fight.. i dunno some girls do that .. KEY WORD SOME!..

solutions.. no#1 u can just go up to her politely and ask why she's doing that.. very straightforward and no harm involved at all.. no#2 u can just ignore her and go on with what ever else u are doing.

@mythrel ya i agree with what u said.. just wanted to here from someone else besides myself.. because like u said u can't be ur own critique.. take essays for example.. u edit on and on and on.. but still that mistake arises from somewhere.. its so much easier fixing others peoples problems before urs.. for me it makes me feel happy that others are happy.. call it self-fish call being a dodger.. but w/e it is.. as long as it makes me happy and doesn't hurt anyone it should be fine.

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Feb 1st, '06, 01:54

Hooo god... Valentine's day is coming... I gonna spend it alone... As far as I can remember, I spent every valentine's alone! Even when i was with my preicous ex boyfriend (presious mens the one whith whom i spent 3 years).

Well... I'm angry right now. You could think anything about me, but... i'm pretty, I'm cool, but I'm alone!!!

Tsssssssss... Sorry about that.

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 1st, '06, 03:39

LOL omg.. that helped me soooooo much.. cause i love pmall 2 lol .. great hangout place.. now as compared to bak when room 19 was up.. punks tried to stab me.. and i broke his wrist..
my fav part of pacific mall is of course the STATIONARY stores =) hhaha i love my stationary.. in fact i like it too much.. XD

i'm alone tooo but i've decided that..
well actually i havent decided anything i was so busy with exams i havent thot about relationships for a while.. i might have a thing for the guy i mentioned before tho..

heheheh... only problem is i doubt well ever meet each other... i dont really hang with the ppl who know hiim...

ryobreak

Post by ryobreak » Feb 1st, '06, 04:55

Errm~
Well, it's nearing valentines day and I've gotten myself into a rather terrible predicament.

Okay, here's a profile on myself that you can probably read through by only wasting like 30-60 seconds of your life:
I look like my avatar (well obviously, since its me --'), and, I'm between 5'7"-5'8", anywhere between like 130-145lbs (yes, my weight changes, I get skinny -> muscular -> then back again, *blah to my inability to continue working out*) typical Japanese guy. I get my exercise from track & field along with regular visits to the gym, I play trumpet, piano, guitar, (so, this makes me have to take up band, jazz band, and orchestra ^^).

Well anyways, there was originally a girl that I liked, she was actually the one who inticed me to fall in love with her by inviting me to watch her play piano (she's extraordinary at it), inviting me over to her house (no, we didn't do anything romantic, unless you consider playing super smash brothers romantic o.O), and well, yeah.

The problem is, about 3 weeks after I went to her house, another girl, who I consider very attractive (maybe even more attractive then the girl I like), started to talk to me more often. Well, at first, I thought it was just out of common courtesy (I fixed her computer- no less than 2 times in the past like, year), but I have this nagging feeling that she's been sending me signals for a relationship.

Okay, so person "A", the pianist, is one of those tall, very stylish, and prim-and-proper girls. Around her, I feel like I can have a serious relationship and talk about very deep things. Also, she was the original girl I fell in love with.

Person "B" is short and cute, I guess she is like the exact definition of "kawaii," while person A would be "beautiful, utsukushii (in japanese). She's very outgoing and supposedly had some relationships in the past. She's not a flirt, but she doesn't hesitate talking to guys about you know, "the talk." I think around her, I can be myself, and have a fun time with her.

Personally, I think I'm mentally attracted to person "A" and physically attracted to person "B." I really don't know what to do -____-;;

And valentines day is fast-approaching! I'd really like to make a decision and ask one of them out by then <___<::

ryuushin

Post by ryuushin » Feb 1st, '06, 05:46

hehe.. seems like ur in a pickle... well because i don't know them personally but only thru ur eyes i think that physical attraction does go a long way .. plus if u can be urself its better that way.. i personally love the kawaii onnanoko because they are fun to hang around.. the utsukushii .. u tend to have to dress better act smarter and just change ur whole image.. well at least for me..

Person A seems talented,rich in taste of material goods, and intellectual.. person B.. seems more of a love the way you are , the smile you bring when i see u, those cute eyes that shine atmosphere..

If i were to be in ur shoes i 'd choose the girl that lets u be urself..

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Feb 1st, '06, 06:00

Like Ryuushin I think that being able to be yourself around the girl you like is most important.

But one thing is that, will you regret not ever knowing how your chances with your first love was?

For me, if I was you, I'd go with Girl A to see what my chances with her is since she was original girl and the one who "inticed me to fall in love"

ryuushin

Post by ryuushin » Feb 1st, '06, 08:02

K.T.Tran wrote:Like Ryuushin I think that being able to be yourself around the girl you like is most important.

But one thing is that, will you regret not ever knowing how your chances with your first love was?

For me, if I was you, I'd go with Girl A to see what my chances with her is since she was original girl and the one who "inticed me to fall in love"
ya i somewhat concur if she was ur original girl.. but hey.. first loevs don't always work.. OOO unless she can play Cannon if u can OMG.. i would sooooooo take her.. its like my favourite song.. i remember i use to date a girl who played that.. can't believe we broke up over a stupid misunderstanding

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 1st, '06, 15:18

i agree with K.T.Tran and ryuushin, go with whomever you feel most comfortable with.

but what would one do if there was a third girl who was average height, cute and sophisticated.. basically a mix of both??? < im just curious>

ryuushin

Post by ryuushin » Feb 1st, '06, 19:51

whisperss_57 wrote:i agree with K.T.Tran and ryuushin, go with whomever you feel most comfortable with.

but what would one do if there was a third girl who was average height, cute and sophisticated.. basically a mix of both??? < im just curious>
mo mo yamero kudsai .. lets just deal with what the current situation is.. and not put anymore confusion into this.. or its just maybe ur curiosity is a problem your having yourself....

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 1st, '06, 22:31

not really a problem i am having i think i was just super hyper this morning... srry for bringing it uppp :-( :-(

ryobreak

Post by ryobreak » Feb 2nd, '06, 03:20

K.T.Tran wrote: But one thing is that, will you regret not ever knowing how your chances with your first love was?
Yeah, I think I'll definitely regret it. I made mistakes like that in the past and promised myself that I wouldn't let it happen again.

Well, it was really a quote that I stumbled on, "live life with no regrets," that made me confess to just about every (that makes it sound like a lot, but its only several) girl that I've fallen in love with past reading the quote.

Well, here's my setback:
On May 17, 2005, I confessed myself to a girl who I liked for 5 years. Well, I have no clue what happened, but, to describe it, I told her
"*name* no koto ga sukidesu" (basically I like/love you in Japanese), and gave her a silver heart necklace. Well, I went into the jump knowing she already had her eyes set on another guy, so, I confessed to her, knowing I'd probably have like a 90% chance of getting rejected.

Turns out that she actually (may) have liked me, instead of that other guy, (according to some of her friends), but, the timing of my confession was really bad. Actually, I told her all my feelings one month before she had to go back to Japan.

I don't want to have something similar like this happening again, person A will probably be Japan-bound within the next year or year and a half. As for person B... I suppose she'll be staying for atleast another 3 years (well, I'll be going back to Japan in 3 either way, so I think if she approves, and granted we don't break up, it will be a lasting relationship, which I'll hope can last into Japan).

As for whether or not she can play Canon, I'm sure she can, she's played in concert halls and very high-level orchestras. I personally, compelled by JerryC, have taken up a vow that I'd be able to play Canon in D (rock ver.) on guitar by June (which has been progressing rather sluggishly).

You know, this is really a question I have for girls,
Person A and Person B are very different both physically and mentally, but sometimes their reactions are baffling,

If I say or hint at something romantic to Person A, she becomes increasingly shyer and kind've does that whole "huddle in a corner," sort've thing, where she waves in the hallways instead of being like "RyoOo!" and nearly pouncing on my shoulder xD.

As for Person B, she seems to get increasingly more playful if I say things, or talk more often with her. Actually she poked me 3 days ago, and I was caught completely off-guard because I was digging some J-rock music xD. So, yeah, I swirled around and saw her staring at me innocently with the culprit of my surprise (her very small, delicate, finger) still protruding and pointing at me. ((you've gotta be in my shoes to see how unbelievably unresistable that experience was

Well, yeah, it seems like, I'm more attracted to Person A (thanks to you guys, I've been able to organize some of my thoughts better), but Person B is apparently more experienced in romance, and seems to favor open relationships more. I guess the whole "High-class Japanese girl," is really imbued deeply into Person A, which, I find attractive, but hard to deal with when it comes to romantic or relationship-progressing situations.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Feb 2nd, '06, 03:41

Just wanted to say I was in the same situation you were ryobreak. Liked 2 girls at the same time, both had opposite personalty, girl A was gentle and shy while girl B was bouncy cute and outgoing. In the end I went with girl A and we're both very happy with our relationship. To get my girl out of her shy shell I went down the naughty but nice path and being funny helps too although she only laughs a little bit at my antics while her cousin is rolling on the floor :roll Although she's still shy in public when we're alone she can get playful, at first I was tickling her and now she's the one that can't stop tickling me. Anyway, it just takes a bit of time but if you are relaxed around her she might get use to it and start being relax as well. Good luck :salut:

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 2nd, '06, 04:00

Ruroshin wrote:Just wanted to say I was in the same situation you were ryobreak. Liked 2 girls at the same time, both had opposite personalty, girl A was gentle and shy while girl B was bouncy cute and outgoing. In the end I went with girl A and we're both very happy with our relationship. To get my girl out of her shy shell I went down the naughty but nice path and being funny helps too although she only laughs a little bit at my antics while her cousin is rolling on the floor :roll Although she's still shy in public when we're alone she can get playful, at first I was tickling her and now she's the one that can't stop tickling me. Anyway, it just takes a bit of time but if you are relaxed around her she might get use to it and start being relax as well. Good luck :salut:
hey this is off topic, but you joined d-addicts on my 13th birthday :lol

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Feb 2nd, '06, 04:04

P0KEY wrote: hey this is off topic, but you joined d-addicts on my 13th birthday :lol
well since I'm the first user on this forum you could say I created d-addicts forum on your 13th birthday :D

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 2nd, '06, 04:12

Ruroshin wrote:
P0KEY wrote: hey this is off topic, but you joined d-addicts on my 13th birthday :lol
well since I'm the first user on this forum you could say I created d-addicts forum on your 13th birthday :D
OMG! d-addicts and i share the same birthday! woo!! :lol :lol :lol

is this awesome or what. :mrgreen:

ryobreak

Post by ryobreak » Feb 2nd, '06, 06:06

Ruroshin wrote:Just wanted to say I was in the same situation you were ryobreak. Liked 2 girls at the same time, both had opposite personalty, girl A was gentle and shy while girl B was bouncy cute and outgoing. In the end I went with girl A and we're both very happy with our relationship. To get my girl out of her shy shell I went down the naughty but nice path and being funny helps too although she only laughs a little bit at my antics while her cousin is rolling on the floor :roll Although she's still shy in public when we're alone she can get playful, at first I was tickling her and now she's the one that can't stop tickling me. Anyway, it just takes a bit of time but if you are relaxed around her she might get use to it and start being relax as well. Good luck :salut:
It's relatively difficult for me.
Have you ever been a placed in a "glancing game," with a girl who shares a mutual attraction with you? It's rather complicated, especially because it feels so awkward.

Luckily, our relationship still hasn't become that tight yet. But I think I'm holding on by a mere threshhold. --'

I'm just quite uncertain about what sort of action I should take. Personally, I've really only went for the "cute and outgoing," type throughout my life, and this is, perhaps, my first experience with a girl who's very perky, high-class, and elegant. I don't want to make crude or sexual jokes because I think she'll react wryly to them... then again, with that option snuffed, there aren't many other things I can think of.

I guess the whole, "just talk to her," thing works, but most of the time she's circled by friends (okay, I'll be honest, most of the time I am too, so she must be feeling the same wy), and, she's actually a 1 year underclassman so I have no classes with her, apart from orchestra, which really doesn't offer much time for conversation.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Feb 2nd, '06, 06:23

yeah its a fine balance, she might react negatively and you gotta know when to stop joking and be serious, its something that will come with experience.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Feb 2nd, '06, 10:05

ryobreak wrote:Personally, I've really only went for the "cute and outgoing," type throughout my life, and this is, perhaps, my first experience with a girl who's very perky, high-class, and elegant.
If thats the case, then give the high-class elegant girl a try. It'll be a new eperience, be it good or bad. Try something new, thats a part of life :mrgreen: You said she'll be going back to Japan in a year or a year and half right? IMHO thats A year is a long relationship. If things work out that year long relationship will make good memories for the rest of your life :cheers:

Its good you're thinking this through, but like you said, last time you're timing was bad.
I'm not saying act soon, but don't make your move too late :mrgreen:

Best of luck to you man :thumright:

ryobreak

Post by ryobreak » Feb 2nd, '06, 23:22

Thanks for your advice K.T.Tran~
Hmm, I'm just debating with myself whether I should initialize the move, or wait and see what happens on valentines day. Despite my ego, I'm rather shy towards girls. :|

Souriance

Post by Souriance » Feb 3rd, '06, 03:31

Long time no see!

Well... If it's possible may I have an advice?
You know, My job don't let me go out often... So, I tried meetic, you know?

Well, I met a girl there, so pretty and kind... I manage to get her msn, but... It's hard to talk to her because she's got exams in the next couple of weeks :-( I manage to talk to her a few times, but for a little time.
I totaly addicted to her... I want to meet her, as soon as possible... But, I'm very nervous, I don't have any self confidence because she's too... perfect to be real!!

But waiting 2 more weeks could make me become... crazy!!!

Waht should I do?... :cry:

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 3rd, '06, 03:54

Souriance wrote: I totaly addicted to her... I want to meet her, as soon as possible... But, I'm very nervous, I don't have any self confidence because she's too... perfect to be real!!

this part of your post scares me; do not get too crazy over a girl, or else she will be scared of you. i know from personal experience, this guy at school literally stalked me the whole summer while i had summer school; he would come to the foot of the stairs of the building of my classroom and like followed me around--it was incredibly scary, believe me. just don`t be like him, and talk to her like you would talk to a friend, and let the relationship develop from there :lol ganbatte!

ryuushin

Post by ryuushin » Feb 3rd, '06, 04:59

P0KEY wrote:
Souriance wrote: I totaly addicted to her... I want to meet her, as soon as possible... But, I'm very nervous, I don't have any self confidence because she's too... perfect to be real!!

this part of your post scares me; do not get too crazy over a girl, or else she will be scared of you. i know from personal experience, this guy at school literally stalked me the whole summer while i had summer school; he would come to the foot of the stairs of the building of my classroom and like followed me around--it was incredibly scary, believe me. just don`t be like him, and talk to her like you would talk to a friend, and let the relationship develop from there :lol ganbatte!
hai hai.. i agree wit her.. U dont' want to come out as stalker to her.. u got her msn.. thats one thing.. but dont' get excited that you want to meet her.. get to know her more.. Let her finish her exams off.. thats the most important thing right now.. Then give it a couple of days before u talk to her.. u can tell by the way she communicates with you on msn whether or not she thinks of u more then a friend.. Don't rush into a relationship.. just because its almost valentines day. Alot of people tend to do that and end up regretting it. Take your time get to know her, hang out if possible but don't just rush in. This is just by experience..

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 3rd, '06, 05:53

ryuushin wrote: Don't rush into a relationship.. just because its almost valentines day. Alot of people tend to do that and end up regretting it. Take your time get to know her, hang out if possible but don't just rush in. This is just by experience..
might i suggest safe sex, then? ahhhhh *runs away from all the people hording rocks at her*

^______________^

movieaddict

Post by movieaddict » Feb 3rd, '06, 07:27

hello evryone especially Mythrel

i am starting to do better at socializing with these lovely ladies...i found out its not that hard to befriend these girls as long as you aren't hinting at them about a possible relationship but it could be that they were the ones who showed a possible interest in me first so thas y it was easy...anyways i think that you shouldn't show them that your anxious to be friends, play it kool, socialize here and there wit the ladies, don't focus all your attention on one girl or you would be giving off bad vibes to other girls not to talk to you and could miss an opportunity to be friends and dont forget to socialize with the guys too cuz if evry guy thinks ur a jerk it aint gonna help wit ur reputation...well ima take it slow, be friends first and only God knows wherever it goes...haha :D

P.S. there are some particular lovely ladies that i haven't gotten to befriend yet since its hard to meet them but i'm getting good vibes from these girls that they want to get to kno me, i need some opportunities...pray for me :-)

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Feb 3rd, '06, 14:42

Hey movieaddict XD It sounds like you are meeting some new friends :) Women aren't that hard to befriend and neither are males either. Males are kinda different though because usually it requires you to become a different person around them where as females generally just take you for who you are. Sounds like you are having the time of your life though, it sounds exciting XD I can't wait till I get back in school and meet new friends :lol . Well good luck I hope you find the one you have been searching for.

ryuushin

Post by ryuushin » Feb 4th, '06, 20:53

P0KEY wrote:
ryuushin wrote: Don't rush into a relationship.. just because its almost valentines day. Alot of people tend to do that and end up regretting it. Take your time get to know her, hang out if possible but don't just rush in. This is just by experience..
might i suggest safe sex, then? ahhhhh *runs away from all the people hording rocks at her*

^______________^

Actually that wasn't one of the issues i had in mind, though it is one that needs to be taken into consideration when getting into a sexual relationship. The one that i had in mind was heart break. Eventhough people get over it after awhile you kind of regret it especially if there was someone else you liked to. When people see valentines day they tend to go OH NO i need to find someone i'm lonely. Based on mine and a couple of my friends experiences (female/male) i tend to see them rush into relationships.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 5th, '06, 06:51

ryuushin wrote:
P0KEY wrote:

^______________^

Actually that wasn't one of the issues i had in mind, though it is one that needs to be taken into consideration when getting into a sexual relationship. The one that i had in mind was heart break. Eventhough people get over it after awhile you kind of regret it especially if there was someone else you liked to. When people see valentines day they tend to go OH NO i need to find someone i'm lonely. Based on mine and a couple of my friends experiences (female/male) i tend to see them rush into relationships.
i was kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Feb 15th, '06, 08:23

Well guys, Happy Valentines Day.

Today is the 19th valentines day I spent alone.

Whats funny too is that, This weekend was bright and shiny and hot. But today on Valentines Day, I opened my curtains and it was very cold and rained all day. Kind of Ironic.

-Val

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 15th, '06, 08:26

Valcun wrote:Well guys, Happy Valentines Day.

Today is the 19th valentines day I spent alone.

Whats funny too is that, This weekend was bright and shiny and hot. But today on Valentines Day, I opened my curtains and it was very cold and rained all day. Kind of Ironic.

-Val
hey, don`t sweat it man -________- you`re only 19 for chrissakes. :-)

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 15th, '06, 10:19

Valcun wrote: Today is the 19th valentines day I spent alone.
Don't worry, I'm on the same boat as you ROFL!!!

However, I'm still waiting for my special lady, who's very busy with her studies.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 19th, '06, 04:31

omg im finally posting on this thread
everytime i try to respond in Firefox. it would just forward me to the frontpage. pisses me off. anyways.
WOOT!!! this thread is still alive! lol it's been so long since i posted. well how is everyone doing?
I see poor jeremiah still with himself. well me no exception :X. ^_^ dang it. different time zone can definitely separate people. i guess i'll just chat some on here kim. ^^
later

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Feb 19th, '06, 05:15

pwner4once wrote:omg im finally posting on this thread
everytime i try to respond in Firefox. it would just forward me to the frontpage. pisses me off. anyways.
WOOT!!! this thread is still alive! lol it's been so long since i posted. well how is everyone doing?
I see poor jeremiah still with himself. well me no exception :X. ^_^ dang it. different time zone can definitely separate people. i guess i'll just chat some on here kim. ^^
later
hey bud....hate to burst your bubble here but most of us aren't as lucky as those few that have a meaningful relationship...HOWEVER.....it is my belief that in order to truly love someone and be loved in return we must first understand and love ourselves.....but on a different not...I understand how you feel....being alone SUCKS...especially if you've just messed up big on a meaningful relationship...
Attachments
my future wife to be...Misaki Itou.....
my future wife to be...Misaki Itou.....
Misaki Itou - Fruits - 06.jpg (159.92 KiB) Viewed 4418 times

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 19th, '06, 07:14

pwner4once wrote:omg im finally posting on this thread
later
Ahhh don't make me fly knee you :glare: Told you to stop calling me Kim -.-" Hate that name..

Different time zones really suck, isn't it? lol we can't chat that much but heh, we remain friends, aren't we? Mythrel is always online, valcun, last time I chat with him he was playing with IMVU, Pokey ehhh, she's always online (I guess) and Jules, I merely see her online.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Feb 19th, '06, 07:47

Jeremiah wrote:Ahhh don't make me fly knee you :glare: Told you to stop calling me Kim -.-" Hate that name..

Different time zones really suck, isn't it? lol we can't chat that much but heh, we remain friends, aren't we? Mythrel is always online, valcun, last time I chat with him he was playing with IMVU, Pokey ehhh, she's always online (I guess) and Jules, I merely see her online.
BOO! :lol :lol I'm online right now!!! i miss you guys!! everyone doing okay?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 19th, '06, 07:51

I'm online too, but others are offline. Mythrel & others are still sleeping I guess :P

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 19th, '06, 15:37

LOL! the heck?
well nobody is online right now! >.<

but gosh lol k word is just so funny. anyways, i never see u online julies. but who's pokey? i heard u guys talking about her once and that's all. lol maybe i should add her.

Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Feb 19th, '06, 19:25

:O

Ya I wasn't really around yesterday XD

Hi Jules I'm good :) how goes work?

Ohhh Jerry had a name he doesn't like :X now you know how its feels XD

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 19th, '06, 20:05

:blink i just noticed some1 lives in ontario. lol
that reminds me of reading this article about Oshawa about some girl getting shot in a club. went home and noticed it the next day with no danger :X

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Feb 19th, '06, 20:27

i live in ontario too

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 19th, '06, 20:37

hehe nice. some day i would drive to go see nigara fall :D or hopefull at least.. :scratch:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 19th, '06, 20:43

Mythrel wrote::O

Ya I wasn't really around yesterday XD

Hi Jules I'm good :) how goes work?

Ohhh Jerry had a name he doesn't like :X now you know how its feels XD
Eh I've stop calling you Dickie for ages now :blink :blink :w000t:

I don't like the name but can't help it though because that's the name my whole familly use to call me everyday :whistling: Hate chinese name.. XD Yeah I have a chinese name too!!

I'm going to kill Jing for revealing my other name publicly :x :x

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 19th, '06, 20:46

:blink :unsure: :O who said it's your other public name? i thought i just said part of the title from My_Name_is_Kim_Sam-Soon. :whistling:
so yea who revealed it again? ^_^

but Dickie? LO!L!!! that's a funny name. it's like calling some1 without IE

ryuushin

Post by ryuushin » Feb 19th, '06, 20:58

i guess the densha otoko.. or should we say kamoku otoko is done with... I wonder what would be next for this singles ranting thread

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Feb 19th, '06, 21:00

well it's been dead for 1 month at least. sometimes i would go to the other 2ch like channel just to read about what's going on with Cafe Otaku. but i lost the url.. :X

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Feb 20th, '06, 11:17

pwner4once wrote::blink :unsure: :O who said it's your other public name? i thought i just said part of the title from My_Name_is_Kim_Sam-Soon. :whistling:
so yea who revealed it again? ^_^

but Dickie? LO!L!!! that's a funny name. it's like calling some1 without IE
Oh come on Jing, don't play the innocent :x :x

:shhh: don't laugh like that, Myth will get mad. I don't know where that name really came from though :whistling: XD

Julie is busy with puppy sitting :w000t: