~~^^^^Kim Sun A^^^~~

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
puka

~~^^^^Kim Sun A^^^~~

Post by puka » Jan 29th, '06, 19:06

Is anyone her fan here? She plays from Kim Sam Soon with Hyun Bin. (They are soo cute together)

ultrasoul

Post by ultrasoul » Feb 9th, '06, 18:04

Yeah, I like her.

Of course it's because I saw My name is Kim Sam Soon.
I thought she is a great actress and has a funny voice. :D

I'm trying to get some of her movies like S Diary and She's on Duty. I read only good reviews about She's on duty.

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Feb 18th, '06, 23:56

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!.........she is so FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
300.jpg
300.jpg (92.71 KiB) Viewed 8567 times

saii06

Post by saii06 » Feb 19th, '06, 00:08

shes one of my favorite korean actress as well!! :D

swtazngurl218

Post by swtazngurl218 » Feb 20th, '06, 20:52

I like her, she's funny =)

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 21st, '06, 17:46

I think she is hilarious, i first saw her in My name is kim sam soon and then i watched her movie She's on Duty. I hope she does another movie soon!

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Mar 9th, '06, 05:31

just wanna know...whut is the title of dat movie ?...well I think its kim sun a...im searching for the title in english!!please help! :mrgreen: and if ppl got the link to load it...please tell meh!..thanx! :lol
Attachments
unknow.jpg
unknow.jpg (150.44 KiB) Viewed 8289 times

Fang_jing

Post by Fang_jing » Mar 12th, '06, 09:53

She was absolutely wonderful in MNIKSS! Hyun BIn was only 22 when he starred in My Name Is... (7 years her junior), but he and she had a mesmerizing and fun chemistry. [/i]

matchingsocks

Post by matchingsocks » Mar 12th, '06, 15:53

love her!
hahah she's so natural when she acts,
well as kim sam soon , she is :-P

JoSungMo

Post by JoSungMo » Mar 16th, '06, 23:22

She's sexy ..
Has anyone seen her pic before the surgery? not so sexy :)

ultrasoul

Post by ultrasoul » Mar 16th, '06, 23:42

@angelyly:

I can't read korean, but I guess this is the movie S Diary. In the pic the right one holds the diary.

I got the movie from a download site myself, but i don't know if we're allowed to post the link here. I'll pm it to you.

ovo

Post by ovo » Mar 16th, '06, 23:48

you can get Kmovies (including S.Dairy and She's on Duty) from www.idols-unlimited.com

It's direct dl with megadownload. All you need is WinRar to extract.

Hope this helps :D

edit: I love her in MNIKSS!!! It's one of the best drama I've seen.

ultrasoul

Post by ultrasoul » Mar 16th, '06, 23:52

Yeah, that's where I got the movies, too. :D

As I said not too sure with posting links.

Nevermind.

joyce20176

Post by joyce20176 » Oct 7th, '06, 05:14

I love her esp. in Kim Sam Soon with Hyun Bin, they are so cute together, wish they are real life couple ;). She is so pretty and talent, KSS is so funny and cute :).

Support Kim Suna forever!!!

ncyd

Post by ncyd » Oct 7th, '06, 05:43

KSA is certainly one of my fav. actress. i saw her in she's on duty, but not the other one yet. i hope to see her in another drama

iluvdrama

Post by iluvdrama » Oct 7th, '06, 06:13

I like her too. But anyone here know her profile? She look cute.

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Oct 7th, '06, 06:33

I love Kim Sun Ah! She's HILARIOUS..she never fails to crack me up, esp. in MNKISS...she was so funny and natural for that role! couldnt have been a better person for that role, esp. w/ her funny voice..she really brought Sam Soon to life and made the character extremely relatable to all women...at first, I had admit I thought her looks werent that great, but her acting just grew on me..and she just shined. And wow, her chemistry onscreen w/ Hyun Bin is great, even w/ the age diff..they seemed to match so well... they were s0 adorable..Sam Soon & Sam Shik!

Also watched her in She's On Duty and S-Diary <-- very funny movies, i recommend them. hope to see more her, she's super talented..seems like a really fun person in real life too.

snowj105

Post by snowj105 » Nov 29th, '06, 16:34

kim sunah was so great as kim sam soon, it was like this role was made for her. after watching this drama, she became one of my favortie actress. even though hyun bin is her junior, i thought they had a great chemistry together as a couple. hopely we will get to see more of them together in future drama(just a wish).

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Nov 29th, '06, 17:24

she's nice, quite refreshing actually...
hilarious in MNKSS, just lovely..

Attachments
sam soon 03.jpg
sam soon 03.jpg (19.29 KiB) Viewed 7965 times
sam soon 02.jpg
sam soon 02.jpg (26.2 KiB) Viewed 7965 times
sam soon 01.jpg
sam soon 01.jpg (35.41 KiB) Viewed 7965 times

bean

Post by bean » Dec 1st, '06, 15:00

JoSungMo wrote:She's sexy ..
Has anyone seen her pic before the surgery? not so sexy :)
Omg, she have plastic surgery b4?? Cant blv it.. Btw, i so regret i miss the movie She's On Duty.... :pale:

Zazie

Post by Zazie » Dec 21st, '06, 05:36

I don't like her at all, although I did good in My name is Kim Sam Soon, but she looks too fake, she isn't natural beauty, plus her role in My name is Kim Sam Soon is too annoyed, I hate when she makes sound while drinking. It's make me curious why a lot of you like her... I just don't like her, for some reason

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Nov 6th, '07, 13:05

no one can please everybody.. and we respect ur opinion.. :D

as for me, i think she's funny... 8)

by the way, anyone has the link to the torrent of her movie S-DIARY? not thru, megaupload though.. (for some reason, its not allowed in this country...)

im like looking for it in mininova but there were no seeders..

help, anyone? :-(

shakeerah

Post by shakeerah » Nov 20th, '07, 09:01

kim sun ah is a a good actress laa. :-) i also understand why some ppl dont like her much. i too dont like her that much. :| she is just a good person. i cant believe she get to kiss with hyun bin oppa! and i didnt know that she isnt a natural beauty. :shocked:

belleza

Post by belleza » Nov 20th, '07, 11:48

i also understand why some ppl dont like her much. i too dont like her that much.
Kim Sun Ah is more or less the reigning funny lady of Korean comedy, in the same way that Ryoko Shinohara kind of is in Japan. I think people here associate "cute" with "funny", as if acting like you're 12 years old is some kind of great shake for comedy.

She isn't "cute"; her relationships on film border on "cougar"; her Korean is somewhere between ajumma spittle, Japanese mumble, and Konglish trash. Oh, and she kinda walks like a duck. But Sun Ah isn't a series of mannerisms like Eun Hye, and she isn't the "every woman" of wish fulfillment/revenge fantasies.

In K-drama, outsiders are usually the guys. Sun Ah is among the few exceptions among female actresses. If, say, Gong Hyo Jin often plays up the burden of marginal identity, Sun Ah uses the outsider status to comment on that situation for the audience. In that sense, she reveals the sweat, grunts, and curses that go along with it. You just laugh and go "OMG that's so true!" If you can't relate to her, she must be horrifying to watch! :D

belleza

Post by belleza » Mar 5th, '08, 08:29

Just watched KBS's Entertainment Relay . . .. Apparently, in her 20s, Kim Suna was originally going to break into the industry by joining a K-pop band. Jewelry? FinKl? SES? No!!!

She was slated to be the lead vocalist of G.O.D (this was during the creation of G.O.D.) Yes, like S#arp, G.O.D. was going to be a mixed gender group.

That makes the Rain gag a lot of sense now. She had mentioned during the prank that she met Rain one time through her friends in G.O.D. Which I thought I was unusual because she's older than all but one of the G.O.D. members.

jastinel

Post by jastinel » Apr 5th, '08, 12:44

I understand if some people doesn`t like KSA, it`s ur feelings and I respect that.
Her role in MNIKSS is the reason why I was attacted to this lady, she is a unique comedian, she has a different approach in doing funny scene and even in some ways, she is exaggerating her action, I think that is so normal, many comedian does that. As a person, I think no body can judge her, specially those who never seen her in person or haven`t meet her. She is not only an actress, but a person too. So, we should be careful in judging her.
As an actress, what can I say....she is excellent!!! and honestly, there`s a lot of Korean actress that has no talent, but they were idolize by many. Even in Philippines showbiz, there are many actresses like that. So, I have to watch foreign films and TV-drama just to be able to satisfy my taste.
Then, I saw Kim Sun Ah, she is so amazing and a very versatile actress and with good reputation and background. She`s a very nice and friendly person and I admire her so much!

To all her fans, she has an up coming TV-drama called "Every Night" under MBC production. It will be broadcast on June 16, she`s with Lee Dong Gun.

Girl Scout is her up coming movie and it will be shown sometime in July.
Attachments
153547.jpg
153547.jpg (100.33 KiB) Viewed 7919 times

greentea

Post by greentea » Apr 6th, '08, 19:35

Thanks for the info about her new drama.
I'm looking forward to watch. :)

alodia

Post by alodia » May 11th, '08, 01:22

Calling all Filipino fans of Kim Suna
We are inviting all of you to join us in our fansclub for her.
It's a venue for us, Pinoys, to show our love and support for the lovely actress and to communicate with fellow fans as well.
If you're interested, please visit our official website www.suna4life.com
We are looking forward for you to join us.

Suna4Life Philippines
admin@suna4life.com
YM ID: alodia4448

ctfazra

Post by ctfazra » Jun 24th, '08, 14:35

kim sun ah is 1 of my fav actresses..i went to poll 'who's funnier? kim sun ah or lee da hae?' but it's already locked. i found LDH funny but when i saw KSA i think she's more naturally funny than LDH..i started to lose interest 4 LDH since Hello miss! sorry to her fans.. :-)

KSA is not a typical beautiful korean woman (she's jz average) but i think what makes her stand out is her personality n uniqueness..she never failed to satisfy me in all her roles..hope she'll make more movies n dramas in years to come. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

jastinel

Post by jastinel » Dec 28th, '09, 10:13

To those who haven`t watch City Hall, Kim Sun Ah TV drama for 2009, check it out and you will get hooked by her role as Mi Rae. Plus this drama will introduce to you a gorgeous man Cha Seung Won.
Read comments and views of City hallers in Kdrama.org.com and join us in soompi!
I love City hall, the BEST DRAMA of 2009. Please vote for KSA and CSW in SBS Kdrama awards voting poll!
Attachments
photos from ELLE movie
photos from ELLE movie
4e068cc3dd0ff197b47a350cf3493031.jpg (119.56 KiB) Viewed 7890 times

paj007

Post by paj007 » Dec 29th, '09, 02:57

I respect everyones thoughts and opinions of Kim Sunah so i hope everyone respects mine as well. I first saw her on She's on Duty, just the cover i thought she was pretty but that was it I didn't bother to watch it. I recently watched My Lovely Kim Sam Soon like about 3 weeks ago (YES PLEASE HATE ME FOR TAKING THAT LONG TO WATCH IT i regret not watching it wen it came out!) anyway. Kim Sunahs character as Kim Sam Soon for me was SO PHENOMINAL!. it embarked a new kinda taste for me. it's like wow shes just so natural her talent is so raw and unforgettable!. i like it that she is not the typical super cute or hot and sexy actress.. which alot of korean actresses portray. she shines in her roles. and i dont find it that she exaggerates her role at all. i think because she is really in the shoes of her character. i admire her so much for this!!!!.. one actress who can prove herself to act in her natural state. i applaud her!!!. and for CITY HALL! wow i thought nothing would top My Lovely Kim Sam Soon yet City Hall. did it!. it's just speechless and beautiufl! one BEAUTIUFL STORY.. sad that i watch it soo soon! and it's over. i hope for great awards coming their way!.AND again. KiM Sunah is sucha wonder!. she's so sweet as a person.!. and other people might say they dislike her because she looks fat and unattractive. but then dont forget that you are only disliking the role she plays . but as a person/human she is probably quite different!. in any means. KIM SUNAH IS A TRUE TALENTED ACTRESS.. she's a little box full of wonder and surprises. i love how she gives her all in everything she does. whether it's acting, singing, dancing (ESP WITH RAIN OMG HOT HOT HOT).., and piano(she gots mad skills trust me).. everything is wonderful. she attracts everyone from the east to the west side. as a fan who is not korean i even enjoy clips of kim sunah just being her whole heartly self!. who doesn't want to know KIM SUNAH! I DEFINITELY DO!. WITH GREAT RESPECT! I WISH KIM SUNAH ALL THE BEST!. HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!

jastinel

Post by jastinel » Feb 13th, '10, 11:56

@paj007
Very well said my dear! I`m also an avid fan of her and I love this actress so much, for one reason is that she is different from all those actresses... Korean, Hollywood, Philippine showbiz...she`s awesome as an actress and as a person.

I love her in City Hall and in MNIKSS

Lismel

Post by Lismel » Feb 17th, '10, 16:19

Kim Sun Ah is one of my favorite actress ! What I like about her is that she can be different: in MNIKSS, she's funny but definitely not pretty. In When It's At Night, she's pretty and amusing. In City Hall, she's moving and pure. Some photoshoot she made are just great and she's gorgeous.

I've never been disappointed by one of her drama or movies !

koreahas

City Hall

Post by koreahas » Aug 3rd, '10, 06:20

I enjoy all her dramas and I recommend watching her in City Hall too!

sitaslide

Post by sitaslide » Aug 26th, '10, 02:36

agree with most of you... i watched her the first time in City Hall.. then i read that she had many awards in MNIKSS, and so i watched it... after that i read again that she plays as a detective in She's On Duty...
all of them are nice to watch... i admire her for her pure acting..she can really bring the role well, excellent i would say...
i am looking forward to her next projects especially in different characters... Aja Fighting Kim Sun Ah!!! (^_^)

Babylovess

Post by Babylovess » Jul 5th, '12, 21:05

loves her..one of the talented actress in south korea..defn can play the funny roles so damn well man...her acting never fails to crack me up in She's on duty n mnikss!Aww&shes damn PRETTY too

Keikan

Post by Keikan » Aug 25th, '12, 14:20

I've seen her in three dramas so far and I think she is amazing. Every time she manages to crack me up with her acting. Even in "Scent of a Woman", although supposedly a depressing drama, she still managed to make me laugh (which is one of the reasons I think I liked that drama so much). She was soo funny in "City Hall" as well, but also really moving at the same time (I think she had an unforgettable chemistry with the other lead actor in this drama). I hear she played in a drama called "I Do I Do" recently. Is it any good? I'm not so much into stories about young guys romancing women who are 10+ years older than them (I just don't find it very realistic) so I'm hesitating about watching it. I guess I enjoyed "City Hall" so much that I want to keep that positive image in my head and not jump too much too quickly into unknown territory.

jellydonut

Post by jellydonut » Oct 5th, '12, 06:59

Keikan wrote:I've seen her in three dramas so far and I think she is amazing. Every time she manages to crack me up with her acting. Even in "Scent of a Woman", although supposedly a depressing drama, she still managed to make me laugh (which is one of the reasons I think I liked that drama so much). She was soo funny in "City Hall" as well, but also really moving at the same time (I think she had an unforgettable chemistry with the other lead actor in this drama). I hear she played in a drama called "I Do I Do" recently. Is it any good? I'm not so much into stories about young guys romancing women who are 10+ years older than them (I just don't find it very realistic) so I'm hesitating about watching it. I guess I enjoyed "City Hall" so much that I want to keep that positive image in my head and not jump too much too quickly into unknown territory.

give it a try, you should never miss a kim sun ah drama. Not so depressing as her last one. I loved it.